She didn't know

By MissCouture

~Book One out of Three~ COMPLETE, SEMI EDITTED!!! When Ally is left widowed after a car accident takes her hu... More

Prologue
1
2
3
5
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
Epilogue Part One
Epilogue Part Two

36

245 11 0
By MissCouture

Daniel

Leaning back against the wall I watch as Ally bends down, fixing the blanket on one of the boys. At least they are asleep now, I'm exhausted, today threw me for a loop. Kids are a lot more work than I thought. Honestly watching Ally do so well made me excited to have kids, give Xale some brothers and sisters. I know I wasn't much help but she didn't even look like she needed it. When the boys screamed for a sleep over I was about to say no, but her lips stretched in the biggest grin and said yes. Now I've got seven boys spread across my livingroom, on couches and the floor. Blankets and pillows everywhere. Bits of popcorn and bowls of snacks all over.

Stepping from the wall I tip toe around a child and touch Ally's back, getting her attention.

"Go to bed. I'll clean up." I link her, not wanting to wake them up.

Her head bobs up and down, and she squeezes my arm, stepping around the boys and making her way upstairs. Looking back at the mess I run my fingers through my hair, not knowing where to start. Yet my chest puffs out with pride she trusts I can do it. Knowing she thinks I can handle this, even though it's small, it makes my wolf feel good.

Scooping the spilled snacks back into the bowls I cringe touching a half eaten soggy liquorice. Looking around to make sure I've gotten all I could I stack the bowls, picking them up and being careful around the kids, and I put them in the kitchen. Washing my hands before I head up to my room, our room, I smile to myself. I might not have our whole future figured out but I've got a good idea where we're going. There's a lot I've got to do to ensure it goes smoothly but I'm willing to put in the work, for her.

Going up the steps two at a time I rush through brushing my teeth, and a quick shower. Putting on some boxers and drying my hair with a towel, I throw it on the ground and pull the blanket back. Sliding into the bed next to Ally my arms wrap around her and pull her into my chest.

"Mmmm." Ally groans and I chuckle.

"You asleep?" I whisper.

"Yes." Her voice comes out gravely and low. My cock twitches, everything about her makes me hard. Even exhausted I can't help but want her. I'll always want her. Not just because of the mate bond, but because she's her. Ally's special, she drew me in even before she shifted. I wanted her back then, even if I denied myself.

"What are you dreaming of then?" I smirk. Resting my cheek on the top of her head, she snuggles into my chest.

"Sleeping." I feel her cheeks move and know she's smiling.

"Not a very good dream."

"And a good dream would be?" She mumbles.

"Hmmm..." My fingers start dancing up and down her arm as I think of an answer. "If you woke up in the dream in this bed, after a night of endless orgasms, to our ten kids running in and jumping around wanting breakfast."

Her once resting body jumps up and stares down at me with bulging eyes. "Ten kids!" Her voice cracks, startled.

"Okay, nine kids." I joke.

Smacking my chest she sits up, crossing her legs and turning to me. "Two." She protests, completely awake now.

"Eight." I jerk my brows up with a smile.

"Okay, seriously. One, it's too soon to talk about kids. Two, it's definitely too soon to talk about having me push out a litter. Wolf or not, I'm only one person." She holds up two fingers. "Three, and it's this little finger here..." She wags her third finger. "Is empty. So, no babies for you."

Grabbing her hand in mine I bring it to my lips and kiss each of her fingers, staring up into her eyes. "Humans get married. Wolves do not. You wear my mark, that's as official as it gets for us."

"And if I want a big ol' ring and a puffy dress?" She quirks a brow.

"Oh, I'll give you the biggest ring you can find. I'll buy you the largest puffiest dress. I'll marry you. I'll pay for the grandest wedding any humans every had, if that's what you want. Then I'll have you big and pregnant as many times as you will let me." I pull her on top of me. Wrapping my hands around her my hands wandering down her back to her ass, kneading her round plush behind I press her down on my hardness. The thought of her swollen with my child enough to make me hard for years to come.

Her legs on either side of my hips, she pushes off my chest. Sitting up, her warmth radiating onto my shaft. "I'm still new to this wolf thing, Daniel. I like this.." She points a finger back and forth between us. "But it's new, exciting. Who knows if in two or three months you and I won't hate eachother. You make me so mad sometimes. I know I forgive easily, but it's because of Amaris. She's stubborn, she wants you. Maybe the next time she will agree with me instead of nagging me till I cave." She rolls her eyes.

"Oh, Love, this.." I mimicked her words, pointing between us. "Is forever. Destined. It will always be exciting. It might also be infuriating, hard, and we will have to work for it at times but that's all relationships, human or wolf. We are mates, which means through all that we will make it through. I'm not going to ever hate you, or not want you."

I watch as she ponders my words. Feeling her fingers trace along the contours of her mark on my neck. Her brows pull together as she slowly looks back up at me. Her mouth opening and closing a couple times before she turns away from me, looking around the room, trying to avoid my gaze.

"Say it." I press.

"But Trevor left his mate." She let out.

"He left her for you. If that doesn't tell you how completely enthralling you are, that even his mate didn't tear his gaze I don't know what will." The thought of another man wanting her so much pushed to the back of my head. Instead I focus on making her realize her worth. I'd give her the world if it would make her see.

"He left her so Robert couldn't have me because of Xale. There is a difference." Her eyes find mine and I see tears threaten to fall.

Offering her a small smile, I cup her cheek. "That fact he even had Xale with you means he cared more for you than finding a mate."

"I'd given up finding mine, but the chance that maybe I would eventually stuck in my head. I'd of never had a child with someone else." I confess.

"Does it make you mad I had Xale with someone else?"

"It's not great knowing someone's touched what's mine. It helps knowing he isn't able to have you now, I'm sorry if that makes you upset, but it's the truth. Xale is half you and because of that I love him, I'll always protect him, I'll teach him the things Trevor isn't here too, and one day he might see me as a dad. Till then I'll still love and support him like he's my own. You're mine, and he is yours. So you both belong to me, that's all I focus on." I answer honestly.

Rolling her eyes with a smirk a tear falls and she scoffs. "Again with the possessive caveman thing. We aren't things to own, Alpha."

Her core jerks across my stiff cock, snapping my restraint. Squeezing her ass tight in my hands I flip her underneath me, mashing our lips together. My hands wander up and down her body, wanting to explore every inch of her. Her fingers lacing into the hair at the back of my head. I bite down on her bottom lip and pull back. "You belong to me, Ally, forever. You always did." Wiping a stray tear off her cheek I smile a toothy grin down at her. "Now let's practice some baby making. I want to make sure I've got it down."

My lips trail kisses down her neck and across her collar bone, her chest shaking with laughter. "I'm pretty sure you've got it down, Mr. Alpha. Those boys will be up before you know it. Let's go to sleep." Pushing my head from her chest, I sigh.

Flipping onto my back, I groan.

"Rethinking those ten kids?" She chuckles.

"Nope, trying to picture something to deal with this..." I point to the tent in my boxers. "May just isn't cutting it now a days."

Ally's body cuddles up into my side. Her hand lightly skate across my skin as she trails her fingers down my body, to the rim of my boxers before snapping at the waist band. "Maybe ten more minutes wouldn't hurt." She whimpers, grinding her hips into my side. Her hand grabbing me from the outside of my boxers, stroking me from tip to bottom.

"Twenty." I smirk.

"Deal." She whispers, slipping her hand into my boxers.

Grabbing her hand, I stop her, forcing her eyes on mine, I shift slightly. "Sit on my face."

"W-what?!" She chokes out.

Rolling my eyes, I grab her waist and lift her body on-top of me. My arms hook under her legs spreading her wide. I grab her massive ass cheeks and push her up onto her knees. Her sweet center right above my hungry lips. Her startled squeal making me hold in a laugh. "Next time I tell you to do something do it." I growl.

Then, wrapping my lips around her delicate little clit, sucking hard, flicking quickly up and down as it swells, her hips grind on my face as she moans loudly, arching her back. I feel myself grow even harder. Growling, I shove my tongue deep inside her center, tasting her sweet sweet cunt. Fucking her with my mouth, I dig my fingers into her, pulling her harder down onto my mouth. Panting, she grinds faster on my face, her wet pussy coating my lips and chin with her delectable wetness.

"Fuck... Daniel... Please... Please... Don't... St..stop." she pleads.

Feeling her tight core clench around my tongue I lap at her faster, licking up every sweet drop coming from her until she explodes. My lips sucking every last drop of her cum from her. Her body spasms around me, her hands gripping on the headboard, steadying herself. I continue my assault, making sure I don't miss a single drop.

Pushing her up from my face I shift from under her, getting up on my knees behind her. Kissing her shoulder as she pants against the headboard, gripping it tightly, I place my hand over one of hers.

Sucking her earlobe, I growl out. "I think I've got fifteen more minutes."

My fingers dive between her thighs from behind, ramming two deep inside of her. "Hold on, Love." I bite the back of her other shoulder.

Her whimpers urging me on. Taking my fingers out I run my hand up and down my cock. Pushing my boxers down, I line myself up with her swollen wet lips. Pulling her hips back against me, I slowly enter her from behind, watching as I pull her back onto me, inch by inch. Her swollen lips spreading for my cock. The sight of me fully inside of her, mixed with her desperate moans for more make my wolf mad with lust. Fighting for control I let her adjust to my size before pulling back and slamming deep inside of her.

The sound of her ragged moans, our skin slapping together over and over fills the room. The smell of her arousal urging me on. I pump into her as fast as I can, as deep as I can, hitting that little spot inside of her. Waiting for the moment she starts to pulsate around me, gripping my hard shaft. Grunting, I keep up my pace, letting her squeeze my cock.

"Daniel! Daniel! Fuck!" She screams.

Biting down onto her shoulder I push myself balls deep inside of her and hold still, shooting my cum inside of her, filling her. Marking her inside and out as mine. Sucking and biting along her shoulder, I ride out my high.

Taking her hands in mine, I wrap my hands around her, pulling her into my chest. Kissing the side of her face all over, down to my mark. Everywhere my lips can reach. "I think I've got five more minutes." I smirk.

Her chest vibrates as she chuckles and tries to wrestle out of my arms. "You're an animal."

"Wolf to be exact." I sass back. Kissing her cheek before pulling out and getting off the bed, I put back up my boxers.

Her body collapsing on the bed behind me in a huff, I laugh, walking into the bathroom for a washcloth. Getting it damp before wiping away our mixed juices from her thighs and sweet center.

Throwing it into the hamper in the bathroom I step back into the bedroom. Watching as her chest heaves, her hands raking through her tangled hair. Completely naked and unaware of how beautiful she looks, laying on top of the rumpled bedding, she throws her hands back onto the pillows and takes a deep breath, letting it out slowly. Her eyes closing slowly. A smile stretches across my face as I push myself off the wall and crawl into bed beside her. Pulling the blanket up and over us, wrapping my arm around her hips, I lay my head on her stomach.

The smell of me inside of her, the smell of her on me, it brings me so much comfort. She is mine, now and forever. I close my eyes and listen to her breathing, waiting until she is fast asleep before following close behind her. Dreaming of our ten kids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 16.9K 68
"It's always been you, Phoenix. You are the one who makes me the happiest. Just being in the same room as you gives me god damn butterflies. Hearing...
3M 135K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
1.6K 19 5
Extended SAMPLE! Book is live on Amazon & Kindle Unlimited! Monsters are real... and I'm in love with them. Coasting through my last year of college...
150 1 10
"It's the year 3057" "the wolves and vampires invaded our towns and cities enslaving everyone and seizing anything in their path." "They took everyt...