She didn't know

By MissCouture

~Book One out of Three~ COMPLETE, SEMI EDITTED!!! When Ally is left widowed after a car accident takes her hu... More

Prologue
1
2
3
5
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
Epilogue Part One
Epilogue Part Two

27

278 18 0
By MissCouture

Ally

It felt weird being a wolf. The way the soil felt between my paws, and the wind blew around me. My sight, my reflexes, it all changed. Then the second I shifted back it was like it was all gone. Everything felt as it should. Amaris was so happy running free and I was too. It felt unreal, doing something so unfathomable. Something I'd of thought was impossible a few months ago, and now I'm a wolf.

Walking into my room in the pack house, I throw off the cloak Daniel gave me. After we finished the run, I walked Xale to Kelly's, but since I've shifted Amaris won't stop pushing me towards Daniel. I'm still mad at him. Even if he couldn't tell me what he was doing, I'd of rather known he was to busy to see me, then think he just didn't want to. It still upset me he wouldn't tell my why though.

Walking into the bathroom, turning on the shower. Stepping inside the large shower stall I close the glass door gently. Moving to stand under the warm water, letting it cascade down my body I moan. Washing away the blood, sweat and dirt from tonight. My muscles feel tense, hopefully as I shift more it won't hurt as much. Turning the water hotter, I stand still beneath loosening up my muscles.

Eventually the water starts to cool and I'm not so soar. Quickly I grab the body wash and lather my body. Rinsing myself off before turning the shower off. I squeeze the extra water out of my hair. Flicking my hands, shaking the water off, then opening the shower door and stepping out. Wrapping myself in a large fluffy green towel from the hook. I brush my teeth then grab an elastic from the drawer, throwing my hair up into a messy bun. Making my way back into my room, the cool air hits me when I open the bathroom door. A shiver running up my spine. Picking up the cloak, I bring it with me into my closet, tossing it into the laundry basket and untying my towel, throwing it on-top.

My hands swipe over shirts and sweaters and dresses hung along the walls. More clothes than I've ever owned put together fill this closet. Trevor and I were never poor. We did well, but we could have never afforded stuff like this. Daniel has given me all this, without thought. Helped me before I was turned. Helped Xale. All without even knowing I was his mate. Then continuing even after, knowing I'd been with Trevor. Had a child with him, loved him.

Even though I was never a wolf till now, I know if it had been reversed my wolf and I would not of been so forgiving, so accepting. Opening one of the drawers I grab a pair of black lace underwear, and then pull a black spaghetti strap shirt from the drawer below it. Closing them both I pull on the underwear and top. Taking the hair tie out, and shaking my hair down.

Raking my fingers through as I make my way to bed. Pulling the covers back, I lift myself into bed. Wrapping the soft duvet around me, I get comfy. Once settled, I focus on the voices in the house. The man from last night, Robert. Daniel introduced us after the run. Is still talking to Daniel downstairs. Closing my eyes, I tune the voices of pack members walking around the house, and everyone inside, out of my head.

"Love you, Xale." I link Xale, hoping I've caught him before he's fallen asleep.

"Night Momma." Is yawned back and my lips curve up in a smile. I could get used to this. Maybe being a wolf isn't so bad.

Daniel

Shaking Roberts hand I offer him a quick goodbye before heading upstairs. My wolf and I impatient to see our mate in our bed, but when I get to the top of the stairs I sense Ally in her own room. Frowning, I go into my room and throw off my shirt. Huffing before sitting on the edge of my bed. Is she still mad at me? No, she would of stayed at Kelly's. Will she be mad if I wake her? Does she not want my mark? When I said I was going to in the shower she seemed into it. She knows I wanted to tonight. Is this her way of telling me she doesn't?

"Stop overthinking, go to our mate. Mark her. She is ours." My wolf grunts.

Rolling my eyes, I stand and pace infront of my door. Do I wake her, do I leave her? Walking into the hall I open her door. Quietly making my way over to her bed.

Staring down at her I can't help but reach out and move a strand of hair that's fallen over her face. Her sweet scent filling the room. The covers low on her hips revealing her hard nipples poking through the thin tight black shirt that's stretched across her breasts perfectly. I run my knuckles across one, causing her chest to rise at my touch. Her wolf obviously awakening with my presence. Smiling, I pull my hand back.

Fighting the urge to touch her again, I stare down at her. Putting my hands in the pockets of my jeans to prevent myself from reaching out again. Her dark hair fanned out on the pillow, her arms stretched above her head. So perfectly presented for my eyes, I rake them up and down her body. Feeling myself go hard, I growl low.

Fuck. I can't wake her, but I'm not sleeping in separate beds ever again. She's my mate. My packs accepting her. Robert's fine with the new truce. I'm not pushing her away ever again. What ever she wants to know, I'll tell her. I'll never hide a single thing from her. I won't be Trevor. He never deserved her, maybe I don't either but I'll do anything to try and make her think I do.

Gently, I pull the blanket from her body before picking her up. I feel my breath hitch in my throat when she lets out a little groan. Standing still till she adjusts in my arms. Burying her face in my chest I feel a sense of pride she feels safe in my arms, or she would have woken up. Her wolf would have alerted her. Walking quickly into my room so no one sees us, I shut my door behind me. Pressing it shut with my foot slowly so I don't make a sound. I lay her on my bed, our bed now.

Taking my jeans off picking them up and my t-shirt I threw on the ground earlier, I throw them into my closet on the ground. Climbing into bed, lifting the covers over myself and Ally, I pull her slowly into my arms as I lay back. Her body acting on instinct, wrapping itself around me. My heart starts to beat fast in my chest. My wolf excited by her body touching our own. Her heat pressed up against my bare hip as she wraps her leg across me. My cock starts to harden further and I groan internally. Squeezing my eyes shut, I try and mentally picture things to calm me down. Old lady May who works in the kitchen, Boomer, the mutt she and Xale are so obsessed with, but my mind draws a blank as her hand starts to move from my chest. I know it's my fault for not being around her in weeks, the absence only making my wolf and I want more. With her shifted now we can mark her and I want to. Yet I can't, not like this, not without her permission.

A small moan coming from Ally causes me to open my eyes and look over at her. Her hand now resting low on my abs. Her eyes still closed though, her breathing even. She's still asleep.

I need to calm down. I need to go to sleep. But when I inhale a deep breath I smell her arousal growing. Her leg moves down then back up and I'm pushed over the edge.

"Love." I growl.

"Hmmm?" She responds, barely awake.

"Ally." I choke out.

Suddenly Ally's hand jerks off of me and her leg pulls away, and I feel my wolf grow sad.

I watch as she rubs the sleep from her eyes, turning her head towards me. She blinks a few times before furrowing her brows. "Daniel."

"I won't sleep separately anymore, but if you don't want my mark, you need to not rub that sweet pussy up against me. My wolf and I aren't strong enough to stop ourselves." I mumble.

"I won't have secrets, Daniel, I did that once. I'm trying to be reasonable. I don't fully understand this mate bond, but I feel it. My wolf wants your mark. I want it too kind of, but I need to think of Xale. I need to think about me." Ally whispers. Her head turning, her eyes meet mine. Tears threaten to fall from them, and I can feel her sadness and worry through our bond.

"I promise no more secrets. I mean it, Ally." My hand goes to wipe a tear that's fallen as she nods her head.

"Mark me." Her voice breaks.

"Ally, we don't need to do this." I frown.

"Then just kiss me."

Lifting the blanket, Ally crawls ontop of me. Sitting herself on me, her legs pressing against my hips. Her hands rest on my chest as she leans down. Our noses are almost touching, and I watch as she looks down at my lips, her tongue flicking out wetting her own.

"Love, I'll do anything you ask." I whisper.

Grabbing onto the back of her head I pull her closer. Our lips meeting in a passionate kiss. My wolf howls in my head and I feel my heart beat start to quicken. Ally's hips buck against my length and a moan escapes her. Her mouth opens wide giving me access and I thrust my tongue inside, deepening the kiss. Grabbing onto her thigh I flip her onto her back. Lifting her thigh high, grinding myself against her wet center.

Kissing down her neck, Ally's hands move to my hair, tugging at my locs as I worship her. Slowly making my way to her sweet sweet nipples, licking and kissing her silky skin. Taking the neckline of her shirt in both hands I rip it down the middle, exposing her full breasts. I wrap my lips around one of her tight buds and bite lightly around it, using my hand to pinch the other. Her small hands pull roughly at my hair and I growl. Her chest heaves up and down. Her moans fill the room and I'm suddenly glad Cody talked me to soundproofing upstairs bedrooms. I'd thought I'd never find my mate, so there would be no reason for it. I'm glad I listened anyways. The sounds she makes are only for me.

Biting harder on her nipple earns me a scream and I smirk. Letting it go, I move down her body, pushing her legs apart I grab onto her panties. Pulling them slowly down her legs I watch as she moves her hands to her breasts, pinching and pulling at her sensitive buds. Her eyes closed. I growl low in approval. My beautiful unaware mate. She has no idea how sexy she is. "Open your eyes, Ally."

Holding myself above her, my hands on either side of her head, I wait as she slowly opens her eyes. "You are the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I don't ever want to close my eyes with you around. I'd hate to miss a single chance at looking at you. Do you close your eyes because you do not feel the same?"

"N-n-no. I-i just... I don't want to see you make a face at something I've done or am doing, or the way I look. I couldn't handle it from you." She whispers.

"Oh, Love, the only way I'll ever look at you is with pride. The Moon Goddess has blessed me with the most enticing, caring, smart, unbelievably gorgeous mate any man has ever been given. So unless you don't like the way I look, which would wound me greatly, I want you eyes open, Ally." I smirked, trying to joke to lighten the mood.

Nodding her head, I kiss her forehead gently before lowering myself back between her thighs. Grabbing onto her hips, I pull her hips up and into my face, burying my tongue deep inside her wet center. Her sweet juices coating my tongue. Her fingers rake themselves through my hair and pull as her moans start to build. My tongue swiping up and down her clit. Faster and faster until I feel her thighs start to close around my head. Chuckling slightly, I take two fingers and ram them deep inside her. Pumping them in rhythm with my tongue. The sound of her breathing becoming erratic, and the feel of her around my fingers pumping in and out of her causing me to grow hard as steel. When I feel she's about to cum I wrap my other hand around her waist holding her down, as she tries to pull away from my mouth. Licking and sucking away until she explodes around my fingers. Clenching them tightly, her juices flow and I lap it up. Licking her clean, the taste of her addicting.

Sitting back on my heels between her thighs I watch as she calms her breathing, staring up at me through hooded eyes. A small smile plastered on her face. I look down at her trying to express in my eyes what words cannot. I love her more than I think anyone else has ever loved a person before. I need her more than I need food or water or air to breath. All of that would be useless without her. Grabbing onto her hips I pull her up onto my thighs. My hand moves to her opening, dipping my fingers inside getting them wet before removing them. Pressing them against her swollen clit I begin to make small circles. My other hand holding her in place raising myself onto my knees I line my hard cock up with her pussy and slowly enter her. Looking down at where our bodys are meeting I watch as she takes me deeper and deeper. I watch as I stretch her. Listening to her moaning out my name, begging me to go faster. Begging me to take her. Yet I'm in control. I watch as I finally push myself fully inside of her. Holding her in place as I feel her sex clench around me. Looking down at her face I watch as her mouth opens wide, gasping. Her lush lips plump begging to be kissed. My hand wraps around her neck tightly as I pull her towards me, chest to chest. My lips meeting hers eagerly. I groan as she begins to grind against me, circling her hips. I feel her cum flow down her thighs onto mine. Pulling back, I bit her lip then wrap my hand in her hair. Pulling her head back bearing her neck to me.

"Daniel please." She moans.

Groaning, I lift her before slamming myself back deep inside of her. Over and over. My fingers circling her engorged clit, I feel her pussy first my cock tight around me.

Her eyes squeeze shut, I growl. "Cum for me, Love."

I pull out until the tip of my cock is the only thing left inside of her, then thrust hard and deep inside. And that's when I feel her release. Her pussy tighten around me, gripping me tight, I hold myself still. Allowing her to enjoy her release, clenching and unclenching my shaft. I'm about to cum deep inside of her when I feel her push against my chest. Lifting herself from me. Confused until I see her little smirk. Pushing me back, flat against the bed.

"I want to taste you." Her voice is sultry.

I watch as she runs her nails down my chest, scratching deep into my skin. Feeling her breath fan across my cock, I groan. When I feel her lips wrap around the tip of my manhood I almost explode. Her tongue flicks my tip before popping it out of her mouth. Her hand wraps around the tip as she licks from the bottom to the top and I have to hold myself back from trusting myself deep into her mouth. Placing her hand at the base she begins to slide my long thick cock across her tongue, into her mouth. Wrapping her lips around me and she sucks hard and pulls back. Squeezing slightly at the base of my shaft. When I feel myself about to cum. I lift my leg, bending it, placing my foot against the mattress I trust myself deeper into her mouth. Feeling the back of her throat, a moan rumbles through her vibrating against my cock. The feeling so intense I begin pumping myself faster and deeper, until I can't hold back and I let myself cum. I watch as she licks and sucks my cum from my shaft. Moaning as she does it, like she's never tasted anything better. Her hand circling up and down as her lips wrap around my tip, sucking every last drop out of me. Then with a pop she removes me from her mouth. A smile spread across her face as she crawls onto me, sitting down before lifting her hand and sucking on her fingers.

"You taste amazing." She chuckled.

"Not as good as you." I growl.

Lifting her from me, I throw her onto her back. Getting up from the bed I yank her leg towards me, tugging her off of the bed with me. Turning her quickly before pushing her shoulders down into the mattress. Lifting her left leg I bend it, placing it on the edge of the bed, then repeat with the other leg. Grabbing onto her hands in mine I pull them behind her back, holding them in place with one hand. I take the base of my cock and ram myself deep inside of her. Her screams fill the room as I pound myself in and out of her tight cunt. Her pussy red and swollen begging for me. My perfect little mate. My fingers dig into her hips roughly. Pulling and pushing her into me. I watch as her ass bounces at the pace.

"Fuck, please Daniel! Please!" She begs. "Cum inside me, I want to feel you fill my pussy."

Growling, I throw her hands to the side. Wrapping my hand around her throat, I pull her up straight. Her back pressing up against my chest. My other hand reaches up and grabs onto her breast pinching and pulling on her nipple.

Turning her head towards me, I kiss her lips. Then pull away and grab onto her hair roughly, pulling her head back. Resting against my shoulder. Her moaning loud in my ear. I feel my teeth start to shift and start pounding into her faster. Nipping at her jaw line before sucking on the area I'm going to mark. Seeding myself fully inside of her I feel her juices squirt out, and bite down onto her neck, my cock spurts deep inside of her at the wave of our bond clicking into place. Ally's legs begin to shake and I squeeze my hands around her tighter. Slowly stroking her insides as she milks the last drop from me, my wolf howls out.

Pulling myself from her warm center, I lay her down onto the bed. Her body spent, she lays there unmoving. Her breathing still erratic, I chuckle. Walking into the bathroom I grab two wash clothes and turn on the warm water. Wetting one I wipe down my cock before throwing it into the laundry basket. Then wetting the other, I ring it out before I turn off the tap. Walking into the bedroom I see Ally smiling at me, and I can't help but smile back. Sitting on the edge of the bed I grab the inside of her thigh and pull it across my lap.

"No, no more." She whimpered.

Smirking, I look down at her and shrug. "I'm just cleaning you up." Taking the damp warm cloth I run it up and down her slit. Her once glistening folds clean. Taking the cloth in my other hand I run my fingers back over her mound. The skin silky smooth. Bare, swollen and pink. I pinch her clit between my fingers and watch as she squirms. A moan leaving her lips causing me to throw the cloth to the ground and climb between her legs. My hands holding onto her hips I pull her lower down the bed. Looking up from her clit, I meet her eyes. "Cum for me one more time, Love, I want to taste you again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 19 5
Extended SAMPLE! Book is live on Amazon & Kindle Unlimited! Monsters are real... and I'm in love with them. Coasting through my last year of college...
13.5K 524 26
***COMPLETED*** At 32 years old Alpha Alex is starting to lose hope of ever finding his mate. But just as he starts to believe the moon goddess has...
320 33 17
please note: WIP; Mature themes and R18+ content. A nameless Witch escapes her brutal captures, only to fall into the clutches of the most vicious b...
117K 5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...