Naruto Dragon rider

By kuramaonetime

What if Naruto found a dragon egg? What if it's only left in this world? I don't Own Naruto. Or any other r... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 22

114 8 0
By kuramaonetime

"Hmm, yes young one. I am here because I was ordered to kill you." The man, now named Anthrax, said with an evil smile on his face.

Naruto is now really nervous. Here is a man in front of him who only wants to kill him for his leader. From the stance and confidence radiant from the man, Naruto can tell how powerful he is. Judging from the man he can tell that his leader will be more stronger than him.

"Haha. I can feel your fear, young one." Anthrax said with a smirk.

"What!" Naruto ask gripping his sword very hard.

"I said I can taste your fear. It giving off in waves." He said back in boredom voice.

Naruto gulp. "Why does your leader want to kill me!?"

"Oh my boss wants you because you are rare. We are on mission to kill all dragon riders. Since you are a dragon rider very dangerous to us and our plan."

"What?" Naruto is very confuse.

"Your see I can sense you have power that it is growing deeper. It is also very amazing you are bonded by the dragon over there. I'll tell you a secret. We are the ones who killed all the dragons. We thought it was all now instinct but you have the last dragon. We all know you too well. We all have been watching you. During your childhood through today."

Naruto was shock. This man was the reason the dragons were extinct. Probably his boss was the one who killed the previous dragon rider. Plus he been watching him. Now he feels like the man is a stocker. He can feel his blood boil. Getting mad, Anthrax saw Naruto's face and began to laugh

Anthrax slowly got his sword out of his case. "Now young one, right now, I want to kill you!"

Out of no where, Anthrax use his speed to go towards Naruto. Naruto didn't see him but  something glint from the small sunlight. So on instinct he block the himself with his sword horizontally. Then that's when he hear the noise.

Clank

Anthrax sword was vertically pushing Naruto's sword. Anthrax grin senile at Naruto as he jump back and swing his sword down. With a grunt from Naruto he quickly as he could to block the sword hurtle toward him.

They were doing this for few minutes. Striking with each other. Naruto didn't get a hit on Athrax. Only got scraped and cuts on his clothes and cheek.

Anthrax draws his dark energy to his sword before striking towards Naruto. Naruto doesn't have time to protect himself or counter the move. But he found himself being shielded by Yuki.

Thank you, Yuki. 

No problem. Now let's finish this battle!

Right

Naruto quickly put his sword on his back before doing the necessary hand signs.

Dog> horse> bird

Futon: daitoppa (Wind release: breakthrough.)

Naruto blew a large breath of air towards Anthrax trying to distract him. Anthrax use his both hands to shelf his face from the wind. In the end it didn't do anything.

Naruto was shock but recover as he brought his sword back. Naruto back away, getting distance from Anthrax. Naruto grab his sword forward using one hand signs.

Boar> Tiger>Boar

His sword glow white. Then using all his strength brings his sword down.

Fūton: Kaze Shasen (Wind release: wind slash.)

A slash of air was coming towards Anthrax. He was not fast enough before a direct hit. But it was only a cut on his chest.

Anthrax was surprise. Slowly he look down at the small cut as his finger slowly swipe his blood that was slowly dripping down.

He look at Naruto with a surprise look before he slowly laughing. His cut heal it self. Then he continue to battle

Naruto was shock that the attack worked.

"Naruto." Kurama said. With an idea. He was awake from the start of the battle. He wants Naruto, his kit, to try to fight on his own. Only to be underestimated by the enemy.

"Yeah Kurama." Naruto said. Knowing that Kurama was awake when the battle started. He got engage with his enemy once again. He threw some kunai toward Anthrax who easily dodge it.

You remember the scroll you were reading in your free time. The one about history of a dragon knight.

Yeah. What about it. Naruto ask sarcastically. He knows what Kurama meant since he love reading the adventure from the one of dragon knight.

I am going to ignore the sarcastic tone of yours. Anyway do you remember the technique the knight did?

Yeah. The one with the slash. I tried to practice it but I don't think I can master it.

Well kit, maybe you could attempt to try it again. From the ninjitsu you just did. Maybe it will work.

Naruto didn't say anything. He regain his concentration on his opponent. With a final blow Naruto tried to use his force to make Anthrax go off balance. Anthrax skid back couple meters away from Naruto. Naruto let a huff as he tried to regain his strength and breathing back. Naruto raise his head looking at Anthrax straight  in his eye. Naruto took his stance once again. He didn't move. Not until fire coming out from the sky. 

Naruto smile as Yuki makes a circle of fire as Naruto and Anthrax is inside of the circle.  Yuki was in the sky find an opening to breathe fire in his mouth. Yuki land beside Naruto growling at the man.

Anthrax was not bother by the situation he was in. He look at the situation too casually before looking at Naruto with a taunting manner. "What is this young warrior? Are you going to finish this fight?"

Naruto didn't say anything. Only move his stance again. He move his leg left feet in front as right was in back. His legs were to the right as he twist his upper part of his body towards his opponent. He move his sword backwards with his right hand grip in reverse grip. His other hand grab the end of the handle for support.

I know I haven't finished and master it but I was hoping to finish this before he would eliminate me. I bet he isn't using his full power. I can feel the every blow from him. He was holding back a lot. Man here I am sweating and have damage on my body while he does not have anything on him. If he does use his full strength then he definitely will crush me. Naruto thought mentally sweating.

"I am going to finish this fight. I will hope this will end you. I am hoping this will be your last to see this." Naruto said. Naruto close his eyes letting his chakra flow go through his hands before transferring it to his sword.

"Oh. So you are going to attack me and finish this fight! Ha! You are a fool you can't defeat me" Anthrax shouts out to Naruto. Naruto didn't say anything as he felt the swords power as all his chakra flowing to the sword. There is an aura around the sword glowing.

Anthrax didn't say anything else. He let his own aura flow through his sword. But this aura is dark and evil. His sword is now covered in darkness as it grows 3 times amount of Naruto's aura.

Naruto didn't open his eyes, but he can feel the aura coming from Anthrax. He can now only hope this attack will stop Anthrax for a while. He knows he is not strong yet. To defeat him.

Naruto snap his eyes open as looking straight to Anthrax. With determination he goes for the attack.

Anthrax was not behind. He swipe his as Naruto thrust the sword forward.

"Kūretsuzan (air slash)"

Naruto is on the other side of Anthrax with his sword forward. Other side was Anthrax as his sword is pointing forward on his right hand. Nobody moves

After few minutes Anthrax drop to his knees coughing up blood. There is a mark on his chest. Horizontally.

"How?" Anthrax ask but is cut off when by a needle in his neck.

Naruto is not far behind when he drop down on the ground. Coughing up blood, Naruto is  no better shape. He is cover in blood. And there are two large scars. One of them is above his heart. Down to the opposite side. The other is on his on his right eyes.

Naruto tried to look up towards Anthrax only to see a blurry vision. His breathing is unevenly as he try to stand up straight. He look straight at Anthrax as he is getting ready for what Anthrax going to do next.  

"This is far enough." Someone said.

Naruto try to see what's going on. He slowly took a step but only he stagger around. He lost his energy. He drop down on the ground with his back.

Still breathing Naruto is  about pass out when he heard the stranger and taking.

"I will be back. But it is not over." That is when Anthrax leave with a teleportation of darkness.

The stranger slowly look at the spot where the enemy was at. Then he turn to see Naruto breathing hard trying to not pass out.

"Young one are you okay?" The stranger said.

Naruto tried to say something but nothing comes out. Yuki was lying next to him as the stranger comes forward. Yuki growl at the stranger.

It is okay. I just want to help  the young one. Naruto saw the blurry figure. He wonder what the strangers name.

"Hey," naruto start to ask as he cough a small amount of blood. "Who are you?"

"I am an ally. Don't fear. I just want to help."

Naruto didn't have enough energy to reply so promptly pass out before letting a thank you to the stranger.

"Naruto!"

Naruto open his eyes as he heard his name being called out.

He is lying on his back as he is resting his head on Yuki's body. He is clearly cover with bandage on his body and his right eye.

Shadow was running towards him with worry eyes. He lay beside him. Trying to make naruto feel better.

"Naruto are you okay?"

"Yes shadow I okay now. But I feel very soar. Right now."

But what happen? Your hurt.

I was fighting Anthrax but in our final attack we both were severely injured. Somehow he was able to stay alive. I don't remember after that. Only blurring figures.

Shadow was about to more but he was cut off by his partners teammates and sensei.

"Naruto! Are you okay? What happen? Are you injured wait to tell me the bandage is on you." Sasuke ask. Looking concern and fear.

"Well in order. I am okay just tired and sore. Second there is an enemy who attack me. So I fight while I tried to send Shadow to get you. I had no choice to fight this guy. But we both got hurt. Now he somewhere recovering. I not sure if he is coming back." Naruto said in tire voice.  He can feel Kurama chakra healing him.

"Alright Naruto do you need help come to Tazuna's house." Kakashi ask.

"Yeah. I think I going to pass out. I still feel sore and hurt." With that Naruto pass out. As his teammate try to call out to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.8K 22
Alright, finally my first story. This will be the first volume of a series about a ghost rider reader x various anime/games. The origin will be diffe...
199 9 19
Once upon a time, there was a male idol that accidently opened a magical book. He sucked himself and two friends into a world of a magical library fi...
83.7K 1.4K 14
After Pain, Naruto meets his father in a dream because of his emotional stress. Telling everything to him, Naruto disappears from the Elemental Natio...
2.1M 61.8K 30
What if Naruto wasn't as dumb as he acts? What if he wasn't as unskilled as he displays himself as? How would Naruto react when he was pushed over bo...