English Version Angels Battle...

Por RichardSutopo

After learning Rayga has a supernatural potential then Mikaelson Family decide to sent Rayga to practice in S... Más

Chapter I: The Kingdom of the Lelembut
Chapter III: Ice Angel
Chapter IV: Daoism Temple
Chapter V: Supernatural League
Chapter VI: Renata Mikaelson
Chapter VII: Purple Aura Martial Fight Part 1
Chapter VIII: Purple Aura Martial Battle Part 2
Chapter IX: The Disappearance Of Demigods And Supernatural Humans
Chapter X: Explanation of Supernatural Powers
Chapter XI: 4 Princes of Januman Kingdom VS Ni Luh Dan Kyoshiro Part I
Chapter XII: 4 Princes of Januman Kingdom VS Ni Luh and Kyoshiro Part II
Chapter XIII: Meeting At Mikaelson Corporation
Chapter XIV: The Spiritual Circle Of Transportation
Chapter XV: An Ancient Song About The 7 Lost Tribes
Chapter XVI: The Battle With The Supernatural League Masters
Chapter XVII: Formation Of The Supernatural League Fact-Finding Group
Chapter XVIII: Preparations For Departure To New York
Chapter XIX: The Invasion Of The American Branch Of The Supernatural League
Chapter XX: Transfer Of The Supernatural League Prisoners
Chapter XXI: New Rumble Ball Spirits
Bab XXII: Desiree Abdi
Chapter XXIII: Ayla And Naoto Trapped
Chapter XXIV: A Dilemma Rescue
Chapter XXV: Against Galen And Galeno
Chapter XXVI: Spirit Enforcer Help
Chapter XXVII: Farewell To The Supernatural League
Bab XXVIII: Dark Army
Bab XXIX: Dhark Sabre
Chapter XXX: The Evil Plan Of Dark Assassins

Chapter II: The Arrival Of A Special Guest

1 0 0
Por RichardSutopo

It was late, the clock struck 20:00. A group of seven people, all wearing long robes and black headscarves, were waiting on a lonely, isolated stretch of beach in Pelabuhan Ratu. A woman from the group was seen carrying a baby.

It was not long before two Javanese-style kencana horse-drawn carriages, each pulled by a horse, came to pick them up. After they all climbed into the carriages, the horses made their way up a hill on the beach and into a dark cave that appeared to be a dead end. The chariot broke through a wall in the cave, which turned out to be a spiritual boundary to cover the tracks of ordinary people.

Along the walls of the sea cave are holes containing sea snakes that guard the cave. The horse-drawn carriage continued to the deepest part of the cave until it reached a pool of seawater inside. At the end of the passage, it was brightly lit by several flaming torches.

Two guards were standing tall wearing a uniform of a white T-shirt, black knee-length trousers, a blangkon, and a green sarong with a Javanese dagger tucked into the back. The horse-drawn carriage stopped not far from the seawater pool.

The two guards saluted and said: "Welcome King Januman and family, soon the carriage will enter the ocean. Please remain seated in the carriage until you reach the kingdom of the Lelembut."

The horse slowly pulled the carriage into the pond, when the water covered the horse's neck, the horse's body turned into a seahorse that continued to dive into the sea pond. At the same time, an air bubble was seen enveloping the carriage so that the oxygen content was maintained in the carriage. The seahorse swims and dives quickly into the ocean.

On the way down to the bottom of the sea, an extraordinary sight is seen. The jellyfish emits light in its body. Several sirens, human demigods with fish-shaped lower bodies, were seen swimming. Then a collection of small fish that swam here and there as if they were dancing.

Finally, they reached the first part of the seafloor. The seahorses pulled the cart close to a 500-meter-diameter hole covered in a clear liquid thicker than water. When viewed from above, it looks like a 500-meter-diameter concave mirror.

After passing through the first layer of the underwater, it becomes darker. The second area is the part of the ocean under the earth that is not illuminated by sunlight at all.

However, in the distance, there is a bright area. The horse-drawn carriage headed towards the bright area.

After diving for about twelve minutes, they finally reached the kingdom of Lelembut at the bottom of the sea. When they reached the bottom of the sea, the chariot swam through the first air pocket. Inside the first air pocket, the air layer covering the chariot automatically disappeared while the seahorse turned into a normal horse and pulled the chariot through the second air pocket and then stopped in a deserted seabed desert field because only a pair of men and women were seen standing guard.

After both chariots stopped, the seven people got out of the chariot. The female guard approached them and she saluted while saying: "Welcome King Januman, Queen Delilah, and the princes and princess. Let me take you to the inn to rest."

Januman's entourage followed the female guard and finally arrived at an inn building with a Japanese hot spring called Fujiyama.

Upon arriving an old woman at the reception desk greeted while bowing: "Welcome King Januman, Queen Delilah, and the princes and princess. The usual rooms are ready, let me take you."

The female guard left them and returned to her post.

Queen Delilah asked: "How are you, Aunt Taki?"

Liem Taki. 1480 years old. Worker-type E-class Japanese female siren. Water element. 10 cm protective aura. She is a 60-year-old woman, with light yellow skin, white hair mixed with gray, 155 cm tall and thin. She is quiet, wise, and kind. She wears a light blue kimono and wooden sandals. The owner of Fujiyama Motel in the kingdom of Devils. Wife of Liem Song Da, owner of the Shanghai restaurant. Ancestral grandmother of the Liem family from Japan.

Taki replied: "My news is good, a very cute baby boy" while looking at the baby held by Queen Delilah.

Queen Delilah said: "His name is Kamandanu, and he is 8 months old" while showing him to Taki. Taki smiled at Kamandanu who was fast asleep. After dropping off the Januman family, Taki returned to the reception.

That night, the inn and the Lelembut kingdom were quiet, with all the residents and migrants sleeping soundly in their homes or caves. Because tomorrow they will have a big celebration and even a national holiday.

The next day, starting at 07.00, there was already a crowd outside the inn. The inhabitants of the Lelembut kingdom looked very enthusiastic because today Kanjeng Ratu Kidul, the real founder and ruler, would return to the bottom of the sea with her husband to enliven Mother's Day.

For the inhabitants of the Lelembut kingdom, the presence of Kanjeng Ratu Kidul is a blessing for all because many of the inhabitants are direct descendants of her. Kanjeng Ratu Kidul or Tethys is the mother of more than 6,000 water demigods and lelembut, so her once-a-year visit to the seabed brings a very close sense of family.

It can be seen that all men and women, both adults and children, wear neat clothes. All were seen in groups, indicating that they were a family. The streets in Lelembut Kingdom were very crowded.

Mother's Day on December 22 is a national holiday in the Lelembut Kingdom, and even the shops and markets are closed. Everyone celebrated Mother's Day as a family day. Only the medical center was open.

Uncle Liem Song Da brought breakfast for the Januman and Rexin families staying at the Fujiyama Inn. Aunt Taki and her staff distributed the food in boxes to each room. After distributing the food, Uncle Liem and Aunt Taki went outside. They wanted to join the crowd outside.

At around 8.30 a.m., Januman's family left the room at the same time as the Ancient Reptilian group. Januman approached Rexin and greeted him: "Greetings to King Rexin. We meet again. How are you?"

Rexin replied: "Good Januman. I heard that you were tricked by the Dark Assasins into attacking Agung of Equator Mystical School?"

Januman replied: "That's right King Rexin, the Dark Assasins made us attack and injure the disciples of Equator Mystical School. But after the war, the two of us became allies. Even now my children are teachers at the Equator Mystical School."

Rexin looked amazed: "How interesting, the closed kingdom of Januman is finally willing to open up to spiritual humans." The two of them walked outside the inn while continuing to chat excitedly.

Nagendra noticed a change in Kanyaka because usually every time they met Kanyaka would approach and disturb him but this time he was very calm. Nagendra approached Kanyaka while joking: "Hey Kanyaka, you seem more mature now. Usually, you would approach and pester me?"

Kanyaka calmly replied: "Brother Nagendra has already rejected my love for sister Kandita. Now Kanyaka's heart belongs to a handsome prince."

Nagendra looked a little jealous: "Handsome prince, who?" Kanyaka did not answer but instead helped Queen Delilah by taking turns carrying Kamandanu. Then they all walked after Rexin and Januman who had already walked ahead of them.

While walking, Nagendra looked at Kanyaka's siblings and asked them: "Whose handsome prince has taken Kanyaka's heart?"

Ashwani, Darshan, and Shailendra shook their heads as Nagendra looked at them one by one. Nagendra immediately urged Gagan: "Gagan! Tell me who he is!"

Gagan looked confused, scratched his head, and said: "As for who the handsome prince Kanyaka likes, none of us know. But I know that Kanyaka likes a spiritual young man named Rayga Mikaelson, the grandson of Jacob Mikaelson, the owner of Mikaelson Corporation."

Nagendara felt jealous, he asked again: "Is he strong and handsome?"

Gagan replied: "He is handsome. When it comes to strength, he is only 18 years old but is already the strongest student at Equator Mystical School. He can even single-handedly defeat one of the Killer Trio, the third-level assassins of the Dark Assasins."

Nagendra looked enthusiastic: "Wow, I'm so interested in meeting Raya Mikaelson." The conversation continued. Januman and Rexin's entourage finally reached the field where the battle took place yesterday.

In the center of the field were four wooden chairs with traditional Javanese carvings covered with gold. The two chairs in the center looked bigger and the backs were also higher, indicating that the person who would sit on the chair was someone who had a higher position than the two chairs beside it.

Then inside the court, on the right and left sides, there are rows of traditional Javanese carved wooden chairs without gold plating in large numbers. These chairs will be occupied by the guests and the main family of the Lelembut kingdom.

At exactly 9 a.m., a white horse pulled an open carriage from afar that was being driven by a man and a woman. The 40-year-old Arab man looked dashing in a white royal robe and a beautiful 30-year-old black curly-haired woman wearing a white kebaya with a Javanese bun sat gracefully in the carriage. They both waved to all the people who gave them a warm welcome with shouts, waving, and clapping.

Tethys. Titaness of the Ocean. Super type A class angel. Elements of Water, Wind, and Light. A 15,000-year-old woman chooses the face of a beautiful 30-year-old woman, with white skin, black hair, 178 cm tall, and slim body. Characterized as very smart, assertive, and family-loving. She wears a white kebaya, batik sarong with a Javanese bun, and white cloth shoes.

Cain. 7900 years old. Supreme Leader type SA class immortal human. Healingkinesis, Liqualkinesis, Visionkinesis, Liquidkinesis, and Pyrokinesis. Elements of Plant, Earth, Rock, and Wind. He is a 40-year-old Arabian man, with white skin, black hair, 183 centimeters tall, and a well-built body. He is brave, egocentric, cunning, and likes to gamble. Wears a white ancient Arabian royal robe with a white turban. The first son of the first man Adam and Eve. Killed his brother Abel and was nicknamed the first human killer. Has a curse mark from Father Creator so that no one dares to kill him until now. Second husband of Tethys, father of Queen Aqua Cain, Queen Nyi Roro Kidul, General Nyi Blorong, Mr. Callisto Cain, Miss Sakuya Cain, and Tubal Cain. The supreme leader of the Ghoulard hell army.

The carriage traveled slowly on the main road of the Lelembut kingdom which was filled with about 22,500 residents or about 90% of the total Lelembut kingdom's people on the side of the road. 80% of the Lelembut Kingdom's people were the children or descendants of Tethys herself 15% were immigrant demigods such as sirens, and elves, and the rest were spiritual humans who worked for the kingdom.

Januman and his family and Rexin and his followers were waiting and sitting on the left seat that had been prepared for guests in the open field.

Archangel Poseidon and his wife, Amritfit were seated on the right side followed by Princess Kandita with her father, Lord Molpe, and Princess Citraloka with her father, Lord Callisto.

Three small princes, the children of Nyi Roro Kidul, sat behind them. Meanwhile, Queen Nyi Roro Kidul and General Nyi Blorong sat on gilded wooden chairs to the right and left of a large gilded wooden chair respectively.

Poseidon. The angel who rules the deep sea. Supreme Leader type SA class angel. Elements of Darkness, Water, Rock, and Wind. A Greek man with a 40-year-old face, blond hair with a golden headband, 180 cm tall and well-built. He is characterized as a weak leader, quiet and loyal to the leader. He wears white ancient Greek clothes and strap-style sandals. The leader of the Dark Water Legion. Part of the angelic army led by the Archangel Lucifer. Able to emit a detection aura as far as 400 meters in the air and sea and 80 meters into the earth. Able to provide an aura of protection of 400 cm.

Amphitrite. Sea Angel. Super type A class angel. Elements of Water, Ice, and Darkness. Greek woman with a face of 30 years, blonde curly hair with a gold headband ornament in the form of a string of leaves, 175 cm tall, sexy, and full body. Characterized as smart, kind, and loving. She wears a long navy blue dress and blue glass shoes. Member of the Dark Water Legion led by Poseidon. Part of the angelic army led by Archangel Lucifer. Able to emit a detection aura 200 meters in the air and 40 meters into the earth. Able to provide a 200 cm protection aura. Son of Tethys and Oceanos, and wife of Poseidon.

Lord Molpe. is 6300 years old. Leader-type B-class Siren male. Element of Water and Lightning. 100 cm protective aura. Very handsome like a 30-year-old man, with white skin, and black hair, 178 cm tall, well-built and stocky. Funny character, jolly but brave. He wears a light blue T-shirt with a smiling ball icon blue jeans and yellow sports shoes. One of the 9 Siren Elders who are followers of the Ice Siren Kingdom led by Queen Aqua Cain. Husband of Siren elder Parthenope, elder Ligeia, and elder Leucosia. Former husband of Queen Nyi Roro Kidul and father of Princess Kandita. The most handsome siren man and musician.

Sirens are humans who can transform into humans with half-fish bodies, they are Demigods. Sirens are descended from Queen Mother Neptuna (Class A type of Super Angel), who was the first Siren; the child of Poseidon's marriage of a Supreme Leader (SA) class angel with Endora, Adam's fifth daughter with Eve. After that, Queen Mother Neptuna married an ordinary man so that all descendants only reached the leader-type B-class aura level. Adheres to a matriarchal system of government, where leadership is dominated by women.

Lord Callisto Cain. 6600 years old. Super-type A-class Harpy male. Elements of Wind, Water, and Fire. 200 cm protective aura. Very handsome like a 20-year-old man, with white skin, silver hair, 185 cm tall, and a thin body. Characterized as loyal, smart but cruel. Wears a white long-sleeved shirt without a collar, black trousers and black shoes. Son of Cain and the Great Lady Kari, the first Harpy. Calissto has the uniqueness of being able to remove bird wings from both of his backbones so he is nicknamed the angel man. Former lover of Nyi Blorong and father of princess Citraloka. The most handsome and strong male harpy.

Harpy is a human who can turn into a human with legs like a bird's legs and hands can pull out feathers into wings to fly, they are Demigods. They are the descendants of the Great Lady Kari (Class A type of Super Angel), the first Harpy; the child of Zeus' marriage to Semira, the sixth daughter of Adam and Eve. After that, the Great Lady Kari married an ordinary man so that all descendants only reached the level of a leader-type B-class aura. Adheres to a matriarchal system of government, where leadership is dominated by women.

Prince Jin. 5000 years old. Leader-type B-class demigods. Element of Darkness. 50 cm protective aura. Cunning adult male face, pale white skin, 110 cm tall, thin body. He has a sly but brave character. Wears a white T-shirt without a collar and a batik-patterned sarong without footwear. Has the unique ability to disappear, shrink, or enlarge the body. Son of queen Nyi Roro Kidul with a human king. The leader of the tuyul trio.

Prince Jan. 4000 years old. Leader-type B-class demigods. Element of Wind. Protective aura of 50 cm. Stupid adult male face, pale white skin, 130 cm tall, with a fat body. He has a stupid character and loves to eat. Wears a white T-shirt without a collar and a batik-patterned sarong without footwear. Has the unique ability to disappear, shrink, or enlarge the body. The son of queen Nyi Roro Kidul and a human king. The biggest member of the tuyul trio.

Prince Jun. 3000 years old. Leader-type B-class demigods. Element of Earth. Protective aura of 50 cm. Friendly adult male face, pale white skin, 120 centimeters tall, full body. He is talkative but timid. Wears a white t-shirt without a collar and a batik-patterned sarong without footwear. Has the unique ability to disappear, shrink, or enlarge the body. The son of Queen Nyi Roro Kidul and a human king. The youngest member of the tuyul trio.

They all sat and waited for the horse-drawn carriage to approach. Finally, the chariot reached the front of the field, the couple got off the chariot, walked over, and then sat on two large, gilded wooden chairs. Tethys sat on the right while Cain sat on the left indicating that Tethys was the real ruler.

After the two of them sat down, suddenly there was a melodious song sung by the Sirens who were famous for their melodious voices. The song was not a song with words but a choir with certain tones.

For ordinary humans, the Sirens' singing might sound strange and even haunted, but for the residents of Lelembut, it was a song of gratitude to the Creator Father who had given grace to His followers. The residents and the higher-ups of Lelembut seemed to enjoy the song until it was finished.

As soon as the song was over, the sound of shell trumpets could be heard, signaling that the celebration was about to begin. All the people filled the outside of the field and were seen queuing while carrying something.

General Nyi Blorong stood up and walked to the front. She shouted: "All the leaders, officials, and all the people of Lelembut Kingdom. As usual, every 20 years we will hold a ceremony to appoint a new captain and present a gift to the mother of us all. At this time, the five candidates for captain are invited to come forward!"

The five young men who successfully fought Nyi Blorong yesterday came forward, climbed onto the field, and stood in a row right next to Nyi Blorong. As Tethys stood up to come forward, Nyi Roro Kidul rose to her feet and gave her mother the Lelembut royal kris.

Using the royal kris, Tehtys scratched his left hand until it bled. Then one by one, the five young men came forward and received drops of Tethys' blood on their heads. The blood symbolized their appointment as officials of the Lelembut kingdom. After the five young men had finished being dripped with blood, Tethys handed the kris back to Nyi Roro Kidul and then walked and sat back in her chair.

The five young men stood up and then turned around while raising their joined hands and all the people applauded loudly. Some clapped their hands and others blew their shell trumpets. After some time they walked down from the field as the excitement died down.

Nyi Blorong shouted again: "The next event is the twenty-year gift-giving ceremony to Kanjeng Ratu Kidul, the mother of us all. Starting from the nuclear family, the guests, and then the people. Begin!"

Amphitrite was the eldest child, she got up from her chair walked over to Tethys, and presented her with a navy blue Amethyst Demigod necklace, a sea stone that could hold the aura of water within it.

Tethys seemed happy with the necklace because Amethyst Demigods are very expensive and valuable items. After all, they are difficult to make.

Furthermore, Lord Molpe gave a cloak of siren scales, a cloak made from the scales of a dead siren. Sirens are immortal demigods. This means that the robe is very rare. If the robe is worn, it can allow a nymph to live on land for a week without water. If worn by spiritual humans, it can help them swim and breathe in water.

Cain and Tethys glanced at each other, both very happy with Lord Molpe's gift.

Princess Kandita glanced at her three brothers and asked: "What will you give grandmother this time? Not mischief or stolen goods again, right?"

Jin replied curtly: "Kandita, none of your business!"

Jan shouted: "I'm hungry, when will it be over?"

Jun said: "Kandita, I think your father's gift is the best this year."

Citraloka whispered loudly: "Trio Tuyul, it's your turn now!" Nyi Roro Kidul and Nyi Blorong had given their gifts.

Jin, Jan, and Jun looked shocked, as they stood up together and walked over to Tethys.

Tethys smiled sarcastically as she said: "What do you three want to give this time?"

The cowardly Jun shuffled his feet indicating he was a bit scared. Jan the fat stroked his fat belly. The brave Jin took out a red jewelry box and presented it to Tethys.

Tethys opened the box attentively and then fell silent for a while.

Jin Jan Jun looked a little distressed, they were afraid of being scolded like the incident twenty years ago. Jun's legs swayed faster and faster. Jan didn't dare to look, he covered his eyes with his palms. Jin swallowed his saliva.

With sharp eyes Tethys looked at the three of them, looking at their behavior then finally she smiled happily.

Cain couldn't help his curiosity, he asked for the jewelry box to see what was inside. Cain saw that the box contained a pair of earrings made of ice crystals that had hardened over thousands of years.

Cain praised: "Jin Jan Jun, after thousands of years, it turns out that you have understood which are precious objects, beautiful objects, and very valuable objects. These ice rock crystals are Ice Amethyst Demigods. It is called Amethyst Demigods because it bears the mark of Nanos, the patriarch of the Dwarvos. This rock crystal can store ice aura, strengthen the user's ice element and there may be other powers to try. This is a very valuable item. Thank you."

Jin Jan Jun looked overjoyed at Cain's praise because Cain was someone who rarely praised. Cain's praise made the three of them dance for joy.

Everyone laughed at the funny behavior of the three of them. The entire population looked happy that Jin Jan Jun finally didn't make a scene at the gift-giving ceremony like twenty years ago. Nyi Roro Kidul seemed interested in the earrings.

Princess Kandita and Princess Citraloka gave gifts in turn. Then it was the turn of King Rexin, Prince Nagendra, and his four bodyguards to come forward to represent the Ancient Reptilian kingdom. The five of them showed a box containing five war robes made of Komodo dragon skin that could withstand aura attacks of 25 cm and poison resistance.

Nyi Blorong and Nyi Roro Kidul glanced at each other with a smile. Then the five of them put the five boxes beside Nyi Blorong's chair.

It was the turn of the Januman kingdom, Kanyaka came forward and gave a red jewelry box to Tethys. She opened it and found a Fire Demigod amethyst ring that had been hardened inside an active volcano. The fire crystal stone can store a great aura of fire. Nyi Blorong seemed interested in the ring.

Next, the villagers were allowed to give gifts to Tethys. They were seen queuing and piling their gifts around the field. Some with their families gave songs of praise. Some gave food but Tethys only tried a little bit of each food because the amount of food given was too much and then the rest was distributed to her family members and guests. Others gathered together and offered prayers for the kingdom of the Devils. Finally, in the late afternoon, the event was over. Everyone returned to their homes.

At 6 pm, a dinner party was held in the Lelembut royal palace hall. The palace hall was located in the center of the palace which could accommodate about 1000 guests but because the number of Tethys descendants was too large, only the nymph elders could attend. Even then, there was not enough room so most of the guests had to spread out inside the palace and in the open field.

Inside the palace hall, a few musicians played classical music while in the open field, a large group of musicians played jazz music so that guests could choose the atmosphere they liked.

Large quantities of food and drinks were seen. An assortment of fresh seafood, cooked and grilled seafood. There were also chicken and beef dishes. A variety of Indonesian and old Dutch cakes because the Netherlands had colonized Indonesia for 350 years so some Dutch dishes were included in the variety of cakes in Indonesia. Then there was a wide variety of cold and warm drinks. All the food and drink dishes make the tongue feel like trying one by one.

Tethys was seen talking to Queen Delilah while holding Prince Kamandanu, next to her Amritfit was also about to hold Kamandanu. It looks like they are discussing about taking care of babies.

Lord Molpe is seen dancing with Nyi Roro Kidul to classical music. Nagendra and Princess Kandita are also seen dancing in the palace hall.

Meanwhile, Nyi Blorong is seen dancing with Rexin in an open field accompanied by jazz music. Princess Citraloka sits next to her father Mr. Callisto while discussing the two of them in the open field while continuing to look at Nyi Blorong who is dancing with Rexin.

In the open field, Kanyaka was also seen playing hand games with Jin Jan Jun.

The four Januman princes were seen talking with the four bodyguards who turned out to be dinosaur generals from the Ancient Reptilian kingdom.

Cain walked with two drinks and approached Poseidon. Cain asked: "Poseidon, it's great that you were able to return from Karbala to your palace and travel here overnight. I thought you wouldn't be present like last year."

Poseidon laughed: "You're wrong Cain, my wife and I had an appointment this morning to meet at Pelabuhan Ratu. So I went straight from Karbala to here through the earth-shrouded cave."

The cave of the earth is an underground water tunnel that connects all oceans, seas, straits, and rivers across the earth. It has been dug continuously by the Erinyes (sea giants) and the Myrriads (river giants) until today.

Cain asked: "What news from Karbala?"

Laughing, Poseidon replied: "Actually Shen Long is looking for you but he only asked Lucian so I don't have to answer" Then they laughed.

Poseidon continued: "I'm not a follower of Shen Long anyway, I'm not obliged to report to him. I went to the meeting because I was representing Miss Lucifer's group. It's all about spying on their group's movements."

Cain asked: "What do you think is the reason Shen Long is looking for me?"

Poseidon replied: "I don't know, maybe he wanted you to look for his son who has yet to be found."

Cain laughed: "Crazy, does he think I'm a necromancer or a detective?" they laughed again.

The party continued into the night, everyone seemed happy that night.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.4K 173 47
"Go Ëthia! Get out of here!" He yelled at me. I quickly looked around to see if there was anything that could get us out of this situation, there had...
98.5K 2.1K 20
[SPOILER ALERT! PLEASE READ VOL 3 ONWARDS OF THE LIGHT NOVEL BEFORE CONTINUING. OR READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!] [EDITED SUMMARY] Alas=Ramus came...
29.9K 587 17
This is my first Ray x reader, so I am sorry if I misspelled or anything Y/n, a girl who is a really good sibling with everyone at GraceField and wou...
39.3K 658 12
Set after the ending of the game and 4 years have past since the events that occured , Rachel is now 18 and Zack is 24. Rachel no longer feels the de...