Mastermind | Chuuya Nakahara.

By illicitaffairxs

chuuya x oc. an assassin and a port mafia executive are forced to become partners which could only result in... More

MASTERMIND
ONE.
TWO.
THREE
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE.
TWENTY-TWO.
TWENTY-THREE.
TWENTY-FOUR.
TWENTY-FIVE.
TWENTY-SIX.
TWENTY-SEVEN.
TWENTY-EIGHT.
TWENTY-NINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTY-ONE.
THIRTY-TWO.
THIRTY-FOUR.
THIRTY-FIVE.
THIRTY-SIX.
THIRTY-SEVEN.
THIRTY-EIGHT.
THIRTY-NINE.
FORTY.
FORTY-ONE.
FORTY-TWO.
FORTY-THREE.
FORTY-FOUR.
FORTY-FIVE.
FORTY-SIX.
FORTY-SEVEN.
FORTY-EIGHT.
FORTY-NINE.
FIFTY.
FIFTY-ONE.
FIFTY-TWO.
FIFTY-THREE.
FIFTY-FOUR.
additional chapters.

THIRTY-THREE.

216 13 4
By illicitaffairxs

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE:
Can I kiss you now?
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

              Chuuya hadn't spoke a word to Aki since he shoved her in the car and sped out of the parking lot. Aki had smiled smugly to herself, quite content with how much she had managed to rile the man up. She hadn't kept the fact she knew Dazai a secret for any particular reason—in fact, it had just never came to her mind to tell the redhead. But oh, did she love watching Chuuya squirm.

They had been driving for a while, the sunsetting over the city of Yokohama when Chuuya suddenly took a sharp turn into a darkened alleyway. Aki perked up, glancing across at the man, "Why have we—" She didn't have the chance to finish her sentence when Chuuya unclipped his seatbelt, his hand going straight for her throat, silencing her.

A gasp of pleasure rolled from the back of her throat as Chuuya leaned over her, the hand gripping her throat pushing the back of her head in the headrest, "I told you, didn't I? You were going to get it for keeping that shit a secret from me." He whispered, his voice coming out as a growl as he pinned her to the spot, face hovering above hers.

A chuckle left Aki's lips, a sadistic smirk taking over her features, "What, are you going to punish me, Nakahara?" She purred, only making him push her harder into the seat. Aki loved the two contrasts of his nature. He could be sweet and gentle with her, like he was cradling a baby bird. And then he could be so incredibly rough with her. Aki adored both sides equally.

"Do you think you deserve to be punished?" He asked her in a low voice, raising a brow at her.

"Hmm," Aki pretended to think it over. "I'm not exactly against the idea."

"Good," Chuuya breathed out, brushing his lips against hers. Aki leaned up a little, attempting to capture his lips in hers but he pulled away, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "You're being punished, remember? Your punishment being I get to do whatever I want to you and you can't touch me back." Aki stared at him, blinking, her cheeks flushing red. That was a very severe punishment in her eyes. How was she expected not to touch the man in front of her? How could she not run her hands through his hands or touch every inch of his body with her fingertips?

After a moment, she stuck her nose in the air, "Alright—but you're gonna be the one begging for me to touch you." She said, her eyes narrowing at him. But she wasn't against the idea—not in the slightest. In fact, she was extremely excited to see what the man had in plan for her.

"Is that right?" Chuuya teased, making her give a firm nod of her head. "Give me your hands." He demanded, his gaze darkening.

Aki swallowed, then done as she was told, offering him her hands, "Good girl." He praised, his fingers dancing up to wrap around his choker. He undid the buckle with ease, allowing it to fall into the palm of his hand. Aki watched him with curious eyes as he wrapped the choker around her wrists with urgency. After a moment, a smirk found it's way to her lips as she realised what he was doing.

He tightened the strap so tightly it almost cut the circulation from Aki's wrist—but she liked it. He lowered his face to hers, brushing his lips against hers, sending a shiver down her spine before he moved downwards, his lips settling on her neck. He kissed the skin gently, and then took it in his teeth, giving a small bite, sucking ever so slightly. Aki's legs clenched together, but Chuuya's hand was suddenly on her left thigh, pushing her legs open—not allowing her to have the friction she desired.

"What do you want, Akira?" Chuuya whispered against her neck before his tongue darted out, licking at her skin, making her breath hitch in her throat. "My fingers or my tongue?" This man is going to fucking kill me, Aki thought to herself. He had no right being that sexy.

Aki swallowed hard, "Both."

A laugh erupted from Chuuya's lips, blowing hot air onto Aki's neck, "So greedy," He teased, making Aki pout. "But if that's what you want." Slowly, he began taking his gloves off, punching them up into a ball and tossing them behind him as Aki watched him, mesmerised by his every movement.

He crawled onto her, sliding down by her legs in the passenger side. Aki watched his every move with glazed over eyes. He reached up, hooking his arms beneath her legs, lifting them over his shoulders, making a gasp escape her lips. He lowered his face to her bare skin, kissing from her knee and up her thighs, "These look so good on you." He said, his fingers tugging at the black thigh-high socks she was wearing, pulling the elastic before letting them go, the elastic pinging at her skin, leaving it a little red.

                    He kissed her inner thighs, his hips between her thighs. His hands moved up the outside of her thighs before bunching her dress in his hands, pushing it further up her hips, revealing her silky black underwear. He used his teeth to remove them, pulling them down her legs, leaving them hanging by one of her ankles, "Remember, Akira. You can't touch me." He reminded her in a low voice, glancing up at her, her legs wide over his shoulders—he could almost taste her already. It made him hungry, starving—insatiable.

                     Aki nodded, swallowing hard.

                     Chuuya smirked, his fingers dancing around her entrance before sliding one in, making her hips thrust involuntarily. From his position, he had a good angle of his finger sliding in and out of her as she threw her head back against the head rest, pants escaping her mouth, making him hard in his trousers. She was moving her hips against her own will, having no choice but to ride his fingers. Her hands craved his hair, but she was stubborn, so instead, she gripped the material of her dress between her fingers, holding on for dear life.

                    With his free hand, Chuuya snaked his hand upwards, untucking her blouse from her skirt. His hand ran across her skin, feeling her scars beneath his palm. He pushed his hand under her bra, rubbing his thumb over her hardened nipple. She exhaled shakily, slamming her hips harder onto him. He felt himself harden even further in his pants. How was he turning himself on when the whole point was to torture her? But he couldn't help it. She was so desperate, so needy as she rode his finger, her mouth open, her nipple hard between his fingers.

                      "More." The single word she spoke bad Chuuya grinning like a maniac.

                     He slipped another finger inside of her, making her moan loudly. It was such a pleasing sound—music to his ears, "This what you want?" He asked her, making her nod feverishly, swallowing down the spit in her throat, gulping loudly. Her fingers were itching to get at him—but she was going to win their little game. Soon, he would be the one begging for her.

                    Chuuya removed his hand form her breast, taking the warmth with it. He used it to lift Aki's lower half higher—and then his lips were on her. He overstimulated every part of her body, two fingers dipping in and out of her wetness with ease, his tongue swirling across her clit, "Ah, fuck." She breathed out, hips buckling, pushing herself harder against him. Chuuya growled against her, momentarily removing his fingers to slide his tongue deep inside of her, swirling around inside.

                     Instinctively, her hands went for his hair but he latched onto them, wet fingers clasping around hers. He pushed her hands upwards, pinning them to the seat above her head, "Don't make me remind you of the rules, baby," He warned her, spit around his lips as he looked up at her through his lashes. "Now look at me." He demanded, his fingers sliding back into her.

                    Aki opened her eyes, licking her lips as she drank the sight of him in. He was crouched between her legs, his fingers sliding in and out of her, making a wet sound fill the air. He was holding her gaze, never once looking away, "Don't you dare look away, Akira." He ordered, his face lowering between her thighs, his tongue gliding across her clit with ease. She tightened her grip around his shoulders with the back of her knees, her mouth watering at the sight of him devouring her.

                   His fingers slipped deep inside of her, hitting the sweetest spot. Once. And then twice. A third time. He kept a perfect rhythm, making her a sweaty mess, ragged breaths escaping her lips, her back arched off of the seat, her eyes locked on his even though she wanted to squeeze them shut at the pleasure, "Chuuya—" A hot flush rolled over her, making her moan turn into a cry of pure ecstasy, pushing herself further off the seat, her eyes squeezing shut against her will.

                   Chuuya smirked, his fingers soaked along with his lips. He slipped out of her, pressing a long and lingering kiss against her clit as she panted heavily. He sat up, crawling over her to take his spot in the passenger seat before reaching over for her. He grabbed her, pulling her over so that she straddled his waist, resting his face in the corner of her neck as she caught her breath. She could feel how hard he was from beneath her ass.

                   Aki exhaled shakily, her cheek resting against his head, "You are way too good at that for your own good." She said, a pout to her lips.

                   Chuuya laughed into her shoulder before bringing his face up, grabbing her arms to hook over his neck, his choker still tight around her wrists, "And you are way to sexy for your own good." He retorted, flicking an eyebrow upwards.

                    "Can I kiss you now?" Aki grumbled, her face screwing up moodily.

                   Chuuya put his finger to her chin, bringing her face to his, "I suppose you can." Aki brought her lips closer to his, her lips brushing against his before she pulled back and threw herself back in the passenger seat, leaving Chuuya sitting there with wide eyes, his mouth agape.

                   Aki smirked to herself, "Serves you right." She chirped, sitting there, feeling very proud of herself. She wanted to kiss him desperately—but she also wanted to torture him like he had her.

                   Chuuya sighed, "You're a cruel woman."

                   Aki's smirk grew wider, "Is that you just realising?" She asked him, making him shoot her a glare. "Just wait, Chuuya Nakahara. I'm gonna get you back."

AUTHORS NOTE.

umm... hi😇

taylor xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 17.3K 62
At a young age, my parents were killed by the Port Mafia and I was captured, taken to their labs. You see, Mori-san wanted to see if he could give pe...
38.7K 922 38
Y/N L/N - caring, kind and sensitive girl, employee of the Armed Detective Agency, hates Port Mafia. Ryunosuke Akutagawa - emotionless murderer, cr...
19.3K 757 43
You worked in a casino that was ran by the port mafia. Actually, Mori was the person who took care of you. He took you away from the slums and into h...
2.7K 103 13
Oda x Reader An AU where Oda doesn't die. Y/n is a spy hired by the government to get info about the Port Mafia through Odasaku.