The Mandalorian (Din Djarin x...

By LayceJ25

Two lone gunfighters make their way through the outer reaches of the galaxy, far from the authority of the Ne... More

Chapter 1: The Mandalorian And The Dar'manda
Chapter 2: The Child
Chapter 3: The Sin
Chapter 4: Sanctuary
Chapter 5: The Gunslinger
Chapter 6: The Prisoner
Chapter 7: The Reckoning
Chapter 8: Redemption
Chapter 9: The Marshal
Chapter 10: The Passenger
Chapter 11: The Heiress
Chapter 12: The Siege
Chapter 13: The Jedi
Chapter 14: The Tragedy
Chapter 15: The Believer
Chapter 16: The Rescue
Chapter 17: Return Of The Mandalorian And The Dar'manda
Chapter 18: From The Desert Comes A Stranger
Chapter 19: In The Name of Honor

A/N

788 20 14
By LayceJ25

Hey everyone!

So I'm gonna give this update as I've had a lot of people ask me if I'm gonna do season 3 of this show ever since it ended back in April, I believe, and why I haven't done it yet.

The main reason is because I was really disappointed with season 3 and didn't like how it put more focus on Bo-Katan than Mando. Which in turn made it a bit hard on how I want my storyline to go. The only episode I really did like was the finale.

So season 3 basically made me not even want to continue this fic at all. So in a way, I've lost passion on continuing this fic, let alone finish it.

Not to mention I've got a couple of other fics I'm working on right now, one with my friend Slinky, and I've got a few other fics I'm thinking of doing, including Across The Spider-Verse, The Boys and maybe Invincible and Insomniac's Spider-Man game as well. So going back into Mandalorian's season 3 would feel kinda like a chore to me and I don't like that at all.

I like to have fun with writing my fics and give you guys the best I got with my stories. So giving you some chapters of something I'm not excited about anymore wouldn't feel genuine to you guys and probably wouldn't be good. I want to give you guys my all in the fics than either something half-assed or just plain bad.

So I won't be continuing this fic and I am very sorry about that. I know a lot of you wanted to know where this story would go and were excited what would happen with y/n since she's a force sensitive Mandalorian but I'm sorry I can't give you that. So how I ended this fic is how it'll end.

Once again, I am very sorry to disappoint you guys. I hate giving this news but I needed to put this up cause I kept getting asked this.

This is the Way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 32.4K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
4.7M 196K 101
Camilo Madrigal. His nerve. His self-obsessed smirk. You wanted nothing to do with him after what he did. But maybe there's something beneath that sm...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
793K 29.4K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...