End Game | A.P

By loifcb

Oh, Isabel certainly heard about La Reina. And of course, Isabel has a big reputation. Isabel Laporta is exci... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10

cast

1.3K 20 0
By loifcb

Isabel Angelle Laporta (27 years old).

Founder and shareholder of Angelle (jewelry brand).
Advisor and employee of the board of directors of Fútbol Club Barlcelona.

Alexia Putellas Segura (29 years old).

Football player and captain of the Fútbol Club Barcelona women's team.

English is not my first language, I hope you understand.

This story is completely fictional and has nothing to do with the real lives of the characters!

There will be social media, if you don't like it, just skip.

Images used in the story for illustrative purposes only.

If there is something that needs to be warned, there will be a warning before the chapter.

Thank you and I hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 3.6K 21
ALEXIA PUTELLAS ! - When Alexia Putellas needs a new manager, Isabella Cruz steps up-unbeknownst of the journey that lies ahead. 🥇 #alexiaputella...
52.7K 2.3K 21
Would you believe if someone tells you that you will find the love of your life on a dating app? Me neither... But what if that really happen? Discov...
104K 4.1K 68
Alexia Putellas/OC Updates every tuesday!! Ana María Elisa García never had an easy life. Dealing with the loss of her mother without the comfort of...
427K 19.3K 102
Alexia and Isabel had a past. A complicated past. When they are unexpectedly reunited after almost two years apart, that past comes back to the surf...