๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ - ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By zaramuahsss

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ- ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ณ "๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ... More

[๐ŸŽ] ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹
[๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
[๐Ÿ] ๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐๐„๐Ž๐๐‹๐„
[๐Ÿ] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐๐€๐“๐„
[๐Ÿ‘] ๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐”๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„๐‘๐’
[๐Ÿ’] ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘
[๐Ÿ“] ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
[๐Ÿ”] ๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š
[๐Ÿ•] ๐–๐„๐„๐Š๐„๐๐ƒ๐’
[๐Ÿ–] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
[๐Ÿ—] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐‚๐€๐‘
[๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ] ๐‹๐€๐’ ๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐†๐€๐’
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ] ๐๐”๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’ ๐„๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐“
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ] ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘] ๐•๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐Ž
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’] ๐“๐‘๐€๐•๐„๐‹ ๐“๐„๐€๐Œ
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“] ๐•๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐Ž๐‘
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐”๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•] ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐…๐…๐„๐‘๐„๐๐“ ๐€๐‹๐„๐—
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐„๐’๐“
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‘๐”๐’๐‡
[๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ] ๐Œ๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ] ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ] ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘] ๐–๐‡๐Ž'๐’ ๐?
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“] ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†

[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”] ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐™๐„๐๐’

271 14 4
By zaramuahsss

chapter 26 | citizens

THERE WAS A KNOCK ON THE DOOR which made Olivia frown. She went over and opened it and her jaw dropped, seeing Schneider wearing American flagged clothes.

"Oh, thank god you're home!"

"Schneider, what..the hell are you wearing?" She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"What? Do I not look American enough?" He said, worried. "You look stupid!" The redhead exclaimed. "Anyways what are you doing here? My dad isn't home yet."

"Oh no, I'm here for you. I want you to follow me to do my test." Schneider said.

"Hmm, let me think about it..no." She said blankly. "Oh come on pleaseeee. Everyone left already and none of them waited for me. You're the only one that I can go with." Schneider pleaded.

"Well, I can't leave Lucas here all by himself." She crossed her arms.

"then bring him with us." He shrugged.

"I don't think he would want to g-"

"I'll go." Lucas said, appearing next to Olivia, making the girl flinched and put her hand on her chest.

"Oh my god Luc, you scared me!"
"so can we go?" He asked, looking up at his sister. She looked at Schneider, giving her pleading eyes and her brother still looking at her for an answer.

"what's in it for me?" She crossed her arms.

"I'll uh, buy you food." He offered. "Any food?" She raised her brows. "Any food." He nodded.

"Alright, give me five minutes to get ready." She closed the door and changed into her clothes.

I mean, she can never say no to food.

♡︎

Schneider rushed into the waiting room with Olivia and Lucas trailing behind. The two of them were eating their ice cream from a cup that Schneider bought for them on the way there.

Everyone was staring at them weirdly, mostly Schneider cause' of his crazy outfit. Olivia had to beg him not to wear that but he thought it was very 'American' of him and it can be a way for him to pass the test.

"They didn't call my name yet, did they?" Schneider asked, panting.

"I thought you said you were gonna stay home?" Alex frowned once he saw his best friend.

"I was forced to come by this guy. And he offered to buy me food if i came and i couldn't resist." Olivia shrugged. "me too." Lucas said making them laugh.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Lydia asked, mouth wide open.

"That's exactly what I said." Olivia said, taking a seat in between Elena and Alex as Lucas sat beside Lydia.

"I'm trying to look more American. Is it not working?" Schneider said. "Dude, you just look like some maniac wearing that. Wannabe American, eh?" Olivia smirked.

"don't make me take back my ice cream!" Schneider warned making her raise her hands up in surrender as a joke. "Dang it, I knew I should have brought a gun." He groaned.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked.

"No! Last night I was testing the pH of the water in my seahorse ranch and, as I looked at those vomiting little guys, I realised I suck at tests. All tests! Drugs, sobriety, vision, IQ, smog. You name it, I fail it!" Schneider exclaimed.

"Relax, pobrecito, Schneider. Look, look, you go in, they ask you a few questions, you come out. Fricky-fracky, American!" Lydia said as she clapped her hands together.

Just after she said that, a man came out of the room with handcuffs on. Everyone looked at Schneider worried as he began yelling. "Oh my god! They're gonna send me to Gitmo!"

A man came out of them room and called out Lydia's name as she followed him.

"Well, he seems nice." Olivia shrugged, trying to lighten up the mood so that Schneider wouldn't freak out so much but just then a lady came out and harshly called out Schneider's name.

"You'll do great!"
"Go get em."
"You got this Schneider!"

Schneider anxiously walked up to the lady. "You like my outfit?" He asked, smiling sheepishly.

"Oh, boy." The lady sighed, walking into the room.

"He's screwed."
"Yep, he's done for."
"Im gonna miss him."  The three of them said.

♡︎

While waiting for Schneider and Lydia to finish, Lucas and Elena were watching youtube on Elena's phone while Olivia rested her head on Alex's shoulder while playing with his fingers.

"Hey, you alright?" Alex bend his head down to look at Olivia. She looked up at him and nodded. "just tired." She yawned.

They were staring at each other, not knowing that Elena and Lucas were looking at them with smirks on their faces.

"oohhh, are you guys gonna kiss?" Lucas said, making kissing sounds.
They broke the eye contact as Livi lifted her head from Alex's shoulder and looked at her brother with a glare.

"Alex and Livi, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Lucas sang making Alex and Elena laugh as the redhead continued to glare at her brother.

Alex smirked at Livi as he tickled Lucas making the boy laugh loudly. "H-hey, stop it!" He exclaimed, laughing.

"you have to take it back!" Alex said, tickling Lucas. Olivia laughed at the two childishness. "okay,okay i take it back!" He giggled.

Schneider came out of the room with his hands behind his back as everyone turned their heads to him.

"oh no, are you in handcuffs?" Olivia said, concerned overlooked her.

"No, I passed!" Schneider exclaimed, pulling out two tiny flags as he cheered.

"Oh my god, yes!"
"Congratulations!"
"Yay!" Everyone congratulated him as they did a group hug. After a few more minutes, Lydia came out of the room.

Everyone cheered thinking that she passed but immediately stopped once they saw the expression on her face. "what? Is something wrong?" Alex asked, worried.

"I dont know. He said to wait here. Maybe they make everyone wait while they figure out if you passed." Lydia assumed.

"They didn't do that with me. She told me I passed in the room and then I showed her my youtube video. Don't look for it." Schneider said.

"I answered every question. I aced the english test. Did I do something wrong?" Lydia huffed.

"This is because you're Latinx. The white guy goes in there and cruises to citizenship, despite having nothing to offer this country." Elena defended.

"That's right! Wait, are you talking about me?" Schneider scoffed, looking at Elena.

"Could I lose my green card?" Lydia gasped. "No, I'm sure everything's okay." Alex assured.

"Maybe! You would not be the first proud immigrant who got treated like a criminal." Elena said.

"I cannot believe this! It is this government today. This whole country has changed. It has turned to caca. This has been my home for more than 50 years and they don't want me?" Lydia scoffed. "Well, I don't want them!"

Right after she said that, the man came out of the room. "Oh Lydia, sorry. We just had a typo in your social. You passed. Welcome to America!" The man said.

"I love this country." Lydia said, as she went over and hugged the man.

"You owe me some food." Olivia smirked, pointing at Schneider.

"Alright, let's all have pizza. On me!" Schneider said as everyone cheered. Olivia linked arms with Alex as they left to get some celebratory pizza.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

a/n: short chapter, sorry!! But I'm almost done writing season 2 😨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
957K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
291K 11.7K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
462K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...