Izana's Twin sister (Tokyo Re...

Od Mikayuu4566

This is a tokyo revengers fanfiction, I do not own any of the characters or plot. I also don't own any songs... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1: The you I once Knew
Chapter 2: Never Again
Chapter 3: Treasure
Chapter 3: Them
Chapter 5: Hospital visit
Chapter 6: Second Conflict
Chapter 7: Third Conflict
Chapter 8: Choices
Chapter 9: Hope
Chapter 10: What do we do Now?
The final timeline
Alright Guyz A/N 📞📢

Chapter 4: First Conflict

1K 33 10
Od Mikayuu4566

After my visit to the Sano household I visited them a couple times. Mikey began to talk to me more and became a little reliant on my input. I found it safe to ask about his gang and Mikey was alright with talking to me about their current situation. From my experience living on the streets I knew a thing or two

"Zucchi, I'm going to meet with Pah and the others at warehouse 2 today." Mikey told me getting onto Draken's bike.

"Okay? Why are you telling me this?" I asked leaning against the front gate.

"I dunno....just felt like it I guess.." Mikey said. "Ken-chin let's go."

Draken nodded at the sleepy boy driving off. To think Mikey would actually tell me where he was meeting. Was it because he trusted me or because I was filling in for Shinichiro. That boy has some serious attachment issues and mental weakness from what I see. Not that I was one to talk....

"Hello Iza-nii?" I spoke into my phone walking down the street.

"Anzu? What's up?" Iza-nii's voice replied.

"I'm going to follow Mikey today, from Cho-cho's intel they might be ambushed by Moebius at their little meeting. And you want Mikey to yourself right?" I asked.

"Hmm...okay, just don't engage in any fights okay. Not ones you can't win at least, if you do I'll ground you." Iza-nii said seriously.

"Geez...fine. But grounding me is basically Iza-nii spending an entire day with me so I don't mind." I chuckled.

"I'm going to hang up now." Iza-nii said.

"Ok, bai bai." I smiled hearing the click.

"Don't do anything reckless Acchan." Kakucho said beside me.

"Geez I know," I huffed, Kakucho chuckled at my antics making me blush. He's cuter when he smiles.....wait what am I thinking?! Fidgeting I ran far away from him making him chase me down.

Timeskip

When I got to the warehouse Kakucho went into hiding and I heard some yelling on the inside. That voice.....Takemichi?

"I won't back down! If Toman fights Moebius we're done for! Just when I became friends with Mikey-kun and Draken-kun I don't want Toman to end this way!!!!" His voice cried out. What did he mean Toman was done for?

"Tsk you really are a moron." I believe Pah, one of Mikey's friends said. "The hell're you doin Draken?!"

"Takemichi said he won't back down maybe it isn't a bad Idea to see what Moebius is up to." Draken's voice came out.

"Oops Mikey isn't gonna like that." I muttered puffing my cigarette.  Maybe I should intervene......it might get him to trust me more.

"Ken-chin....Are you defying Toman?" Mikey asked in a serious tone.

"It's not like that at all." Draken snarled.

I walked in placing a hand on Mikey's shoulder. "Calm down Mikey, Draken's not your enemy focus on the enemy." I spoke softly gaining all the boys attention since they didn't notice me enter.

"Zucchi...." Mikey muttered looking up at me.

"Eh? Anzu-san...." Takemichi asked looking at me. I don't know why he looked so confused everytime he sees me.

"There's multiple ways to fight Mikey. As a leader you know that. Gathering intel increases the chances of your members avoiding harm. It's a simple concept. Not all of them have your strength Mikey and not all of them have the power to make a decision that isn't suicide." I sighed huffing out another smoke. Mikey bit his lip furrowing his brows a bit pouting.

"Geez.....I get it.." He said reluctantly surprising Draken and Pah.

"Wha...." Draken was about to ask a question when the doors to the warehouse slammed open. As expected Moebius attacks.

"Sorry to interrupt your little implosion, but you kept saying Moebius. Mind keeping our name out your mouth. You middle school babies." Osanai, Moebius's leader said as his other members walked in.

"Osanai!!! You bastard!!" Pah yelled out emotionally. Rule number one of fighting, Kakucho drilled into me was never get emotional. Iza-nii and I tend to be calmer with internal rage, so we never struggled with it. Other than when we genuinely enjoy the fight.

"Hey I'm two years older than you it should be Mr.bastard." Osanai said grinning and dodging Pah while giving him a straight in the face.

Soon he called in his other lackeys and they clearly out numbered Toman.

"Dance middle schoolers"

"Get stabbed"

"Think your scrawny asses can stand up to us"

"Zucchi, stand back." Mikey told me seriously, I shrugged heading to the back of the warehouse to lean against the wall.

"Aw~ that babes quite a catch"

"She's hot too, we'll forgive you if you hand her over."

"Heh...you brought a bunch of people just to beat up some middle schoolers....You're just as shitty as I thought Osanai." Mikey said standing up smirking.

"Huh?! I can't hear you you're too short~" Osanai mocked Mikey.

I closed my eyes exhausted, working and spying took up a lot of time. It's not like Mikey would lose against these plebs, he needs to be stronger to give Iza-nii a good fight. If he does lose that's all there was to him. Scrolling on my phone I decided to read any new messages my agency sent me.

—————

I zoned back in hearing the cops coming. I saw Draken holding an unconscious Osanai and Mikey in the middle.

Well I get the general jist but I gotta get outta here, I can't risk getting caught.

"Let's get out of here Zucchi Takemichi!" Mikey said running through the back.

"O-okay.." Takemichi stuttered.

"Hey you bastards! Don't just leave Osanai!" Draken yelled at the fleeing moebius members.

Sighing I started running too when a commotion began behind us. My eyes widened and I clicked my tongue.

"What the hell are you doing pah!!!" Draken yelled. Mikey turned his eyes widen.

"Pah you just...." He muttered frozen.

"Pah-chin where did you get the knife?!" Peh-yan asked.

"Osanai!! Osanai!!!" Draken tried shaking the guy to no avail.

"We gotta run Pah!!!" Mikey yelled.

"Sorry Mikey Peh-yan take care of the third division for me. I'm going to give myself up." Pah turned his eyes full of tears.

"The Hell you are!" Mikey was about to run back when Draken stopped him.

"Quit standing around! We're all gonna get arrested!!" He yelled lifting Mikey up.

"No I won't leave him!!! Pah come with us!! Pah!!" Mikey got out of Draken's grip, but I stopped him.

"Stop it Mikey!!  You can't fucking help him if you both get arrested!!!" I yanked his cheeks with one hand to look into my eyes. Mikey's eyes faltered and he trailed behind me as I pulled him and eventually Mikey started running on his own. If you get arrested Iza-nii won't be able to get his revenge.

"Ahhh!!!Fuck why did it end up like this!!" Peh cried out. We continued to run when a sudden thud was heard from behind us.

"Takemichi!" Mikey cried. The blonde took a few hits from both Pah and Osanai, it's reasonable to say he was exhausted. Draken quickly picked the boy up and they all made a course for the hospital.

Deciding against following them I detoured to where Kakucho was following me from.

"Come on Cho-cho we're going home." I said running off with him.

—————

I opened the door to see another pair of shoes at the entrance of our house. Iza-nii had guests?
Walking into the living room I made eye contact with Iza-nii and a boy that looked around Takemichi's age. He had tanned skin, glasses and bleach blonde hair. Iza-nii raised an arm gesturing me to sit down beside him.

"Anzu, welcome back. Kisaki this is my twin sister Anzu," Iza-nii said while I sat down propping my legs over his.

"The entertainer? I see. It's nice to meet you Anzu I'm Kisaki, Kisaki Tetta." He said politely.

"And I'm Hanma Shuji, nice to meetcha cutie." A taller male standing beside Kisaki waved at me.

"It's nice to meet you....." I muttered.

"Sorry she's a little reserved around new people. Anzu will be there to spy on Mikey for me with Mucho Kisaki. If you need anything just ask me and I'll tell them what to do." Iza-nii said patting my head.

"If Iza-nii wants it I'll do it~" I chimed humming.

"I appreciate it Izana. I'll handle things on my own for now." Kisaki said. I started fiddling with Iza-nii's hair when I noticed Hanma staring at me. Not going to lie I liked Iza-nii's long hair, but anyways I raised an eyebrow at the staring man.

"Hehe..." He chuckled creepily.

"Umm....."

"Kisaki, make sure your servant behaves. Don't look at my sister like that." Iza-nii said his grip on my side tightening.

"Sorry sorry, it's just I didn't expect you to have a cute little sister Izana haha." Hanma stated.

"My apologies for him," Kisaki sighed.

"It's fine...." I muttered.

"Kisaki also do me a favour and make sure Anzu isn't put in danger." Iza-nii said smiling with his eyes closed as I touched his head.

"Iza-nii is overprotective~ but I'll be in your care Kisaki-san." I grinned at the boy.

"A-ah of course." Kisaki nodded him an Hanma getting up. "We'll be going now, it was nice to meet you Anzu-san. "

"Hmm.....Interesting kid." I said after they left.

"He's a good asset and plus he makes things interesting." Iza-nii chuckled.

"I don't know about that..." Kakucho said below a whisper. It looks like he didn't trust Kisaki completely. But honestly the only thing that mattered to me was Iza-nii. I wrapped my arms around Iza-nii's neck while he hummed soothing my nerves.

He opened his eyes a bit revealing his identical violet eyes to mine. "You want to play my guitar for a bit?" Iza-nii asked. "I'm in the mood to hear you sing Anzu."

"Okay," I smiled standing up. I walked over grabbing his guitar from the stand. My phone went off so I took it out.

"Who is it?" Iza-nii asked.

"Emma....looks like Mikey and Draken are fighting. " I said peering over at him.

"Pfft...Kisaki works quick. That's fine, don't involve yourself Anzu, just spy on them. If they fall out we'll take Manjiro." Iza-nii said nonchalantly.

"Okay~ Now what should I play....." I pondered playfully while tuning Iza-nii's guitar.

——————————————

With the time I spent getting intel from Kisaki about their plans for Toman I got to know him better. He said he liked someone and wanted to have enough strength to be enough for her. I couldn't understand his thinking, but I do hope he can just find the courage to confess. He was genuinely intellectual and even joined me for a few concerts. He was able to help when some wires broke before one of my shows so I respected him.

Iza-nii was also fond of Kisaki, but I was still slightly uneasy since Kakucho says something was off about him. Tenjiku and Iza-nii were getting slightly busier so more often than not they left me more. But after having more peace than chaos in my life, I was fine as long as I eventually saw Iza-nii at least once a day. Today was one of those days that Iza-nii said he'd be later coming back. He did leave me some money so I should buy some food....

Putting on one of Iza-nii's hoodies and a mask I headed out to the nearest convenience store.

Hmmm......

Ramen...

Bento....

Rice balls.....

Sandwiches.....

Bread....

I grumbled...what should I eat for dinner? Iza-nii's meals are great and all, but sometimes he eats a little too healthy. Well my body has looked better than before is what my modelling directors told me, and I can see how Iza-nii is so toned despite all he does is fight. A healthy diet indeed, but what I need right now is something with carbs and spices.....

"Peyang...Yakisoba..." I smiled a little, when was the last time I had Yakisoba. I was about to grab the box when it was suddenly taken. "H-hey!" I looked over to see...I'm pretty sure Baji Keisuke...I saw him at a Toman meeting. His long black hair framed his face, how did he get it to be so soft...

"Oh m-bad I'm taking this." He said not caring walking towards the cash register without a single glance back.

What the! How rude I grumbled grabbing a different Yakisoba flavour fuming.

"U...um that would be 500 yen..." The cashier said nervously.

"Oh I'm sorry, here." I softened my gaze as they gave me my change.

"Here's your change, thank you very much come again!" They bowed politely and I waved on my way out.

Walking outside I saw Baji sitting on the curb looking at his phone. He looked at me so I huffed turning the other way.

"H-hey!" He called out I continued to ignore him. Hearing footsteps behind me I was forcefully turned around.

"Hey! Don't ignore me. I feel bad for earlier....I really like this but...I know you were trying to grab it. Do you want to share?" He asked me bashfully.

I narrowed my eyes at him checking the time. 6:15...Iza-nii won't be home until 8. I guess I had time to kill. Sighing and crossing my arms I spoke. "Sure."

He gave me a big toothy grin that made me blush a bit. "Really? Then let's go over there!"

"I was nervous you would say no, my mom always told me to be nice to girls." He rambled leading the way. "I'm Baji, Baji Keisuke by the way."

"Haaa...I know." It was dark enough so I took my hood and mask off.

"Wait your! Your Mikey's sister right? Dam I always wanted to talk to you!" He said cheerily. "Some of my boys are big fans."

He got the noodles ready as we continued to chat.

"Is that so?" I muttered.

"Yeah! You're all over the billboards in the city...though..." He leaned in really close to my face. His breaths tickled me.

"Wh...what are you doing..." I asked my heart pounding out of my chest.

"Nah...You look prettier in real life~ Your purple eyes are really....Unique....they remind me of dusk.." He said with a straight face pulling away.

Wha-wha-what was wrong with this guy. Saying such embarrassing things with a straight face!! I fanned my face when he turned around trying to calm down.

"Hey look! The peyang is ready! Let's dig in umm...Kurokawa-san? You're older than me anyways." Baji said grinning he handed me the food to eat first.

"Anzu is fine....I don't like formalities.." I said taking the dish.

"Hmm...alright Anzu! Then you call me Keisuke!!We're friends now!" He cheered making me sweat drop

"Are you this friendly around everyone." I asked.

"Not really...but you seem nice." He grinned.

"Really now? Well you're not a great judge of character. I'm a horrible woman." I chuckled, finishing up I handed the dish back. Reaching into my pocket I lit a cigarette.

"A horrible person wouldn't say that about themselves." He said digging in.

I don't know about that, I feel bad despite knowing what's going to happen to you kids. Your all just Iza-nii's stepping stones to obtain Sano Manjiro. Shinichiro fucked my brother up, I'm the only one he needed then and now. Then he went sticking ideas in Iza-nii's head and now he's obsessed with Mikey... I clenched my fist in anger.

"I'm a terrible person...." I muttered.

"Nope. You're eyes are kind and plus. A pretty girl like you can't be evil!" He smirked getting up to throw the trash away.

What was that.....? This boy is strange...

"I'm going to go now Anzu, come hang out with me again next time! Oh yeah here's my number." He handed me a piece of paper making me blush before running away.

It was already 8pm shoot!! I gotta get home before Iza-nii!

————————————-

"Hmm...Kisaki-san what should I do?" I groaned. Kisaki and I ran into each other a little earlier so he decided to walk me over to my studio.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Iza-nii asked me to spy on Mikey and stuff, but my agency has been piling work on me I barely even have time to myself....I have to release a new single soon too augh.." I grumbled. "The money is worth it, but the workload is bone crushing."

"Haha...Well you don't really need to worry about Toman right now. I can give you Intel to give Izana, it'll save me some time too. Why don't you and Kakucho go to a summer festival together. It's going to rain here, but there should be one in another district that is specific for idols. " Kisaki told me with a smirk.

"Wait...with Cho-cho?! Why would I go with Cho-cho." I asked my face burning up as I laughed nervously.

"Are you for real....sigh well you can go with Izana too right? I don't think he'd let you go somewhere as busy as a festival alone." Kisaki deadpanned. That made more sense to me.

"Hmm....It would be nice....I'll ask my agency for a day off maybe....should I wear a Yukata?" I asked him.

"I bet you those guys will like it...so go relax I have Toman under control." Kisaki chuckled.

"O-okay...I'll see if Cho-Cho and Iza-nii want to go.." I grinned. We arrived at my studio so Kisaki stayed for a bit to chat with some of the staff he met last time before leaving.

"See You Anzu-san~" He waved on his way out.

'Iza-nii.......'

'What's up Anzu?'

'You know the summer festival is coming up...so I was wondering if you wanted to go with me...maybe with the others too?'

'....Sure, you want to go right?'

'Yeah! I never been to one before...and it would be nice to hang out with you and Cho-cho again...'
'Kakucho heh. We can go Anzu I'll bring the others too. Festivals are dangerous.'

'Thank you Iza-nii!!! I have to go back the directors calling me!'

'Ok, have fun at work. I'll be home earlier today so let me know what you want to eat.'

'Okay~ love you bai bai!'

'👍'

I chuckled seeing Iza-nii use an emoji, my influence has worked wonders on this man. But a festival with Kakucho huh.....I wonder if he would wear a yukata.... His normal gang uniform is always open but having it closed would be new....Wait what the heck am I thinking?!!

————————————

Iza-nii and I headed out to the shrine that Kisaki said was good for Celebrities first on his motorcycle. I hugged Iza-nii by the waist, I decided to wear a mini Yukata since it was easier to ride his bike.

We arrived a little late, but knowing the others, if it wasn't a gang fight they are 100% late minus Kakucho.

Kakucho was leaning against the Torii gate when we arrived.

"Cho-ch......" I frowned, Kakucho didn't wear a yukata at all.

"Hahaha!" Iza-nii chuckled patting me on the head.

"You guys didn't wear Yukata's why????? Iza-nii didn't even look at the one I bought him!!" I whined stomping my feet.

"A..ah I see. Sorry Anzu, but it's hard to ride a motorcycle in a yukata..." Kakucho sweat dropped apologizing.

"Don't make Excuses Kakucho-san~" A sly voice popped up behind us. "You always have an option to change later~ Come on Anzu-chan why don't you hang out with us?"

It was Ran and Rindou. Ran had his hair up with a kanzashi and a floral male Yukata on while Rindou had a simple navy blue Yukata on.

"Eh~ There's no point if it's you Ran." I deadpanned.

"No way?!" Ran put a hand on his heart offended.

"Kakucho....you should of put in some effort Anzu is sad now." Iza-nii said not attempting to hide the amusement on his face.

"R-really?! Sorry Acchan I didn't own a yukata...I'll wear one for new years okay." Kakucho apologized holding my purse for me. I furrowed my eyebrows puffing.

"I guess that's fine...." I muttered.

"Well Shion and Mucho are busy tonight let's go?"  Iza-nii asked. The rest of us nodded and entered the festival grounds.

I saw lots of familiar faces from the industry at the festival, this really was a place for only Celebs. Some people were even scouting. I chuckled and made a deal with Ran to bet how many times Iza-nii would get scouted. Surprisingly Kakucho also got scouted by some other people. They had a good eye if I say so myself. But I would shoo them away by saying he was my bodyguard.

The streets and stands were all new to me and so much fun. I lost at the shooting game multiple times and Kakucho won the prize for me. He did the same for a few other games. He was softly smiling making me smile, this was so fun even though I felt my heart beating fast.

"Ugh! Kakucho water!" Iza-nii groaned plopping on a bench we found.

"Here you go Izana." Kakucho gave him a bottle.

"Sheesh...do these people have nothing better to do. How many did I turn down today? One lady even touched my ass!" Iza-nii grumbled dropping a bunch of agency cards.

"Pfffft You can't blame them Iza-nii after all we're twins~ If I'm attractive your attractive~ Take it as a compliment~" I said patting Iza-nii's back.

"That doesn't make me happy. I'm not looking to be a model. Anzu I'm a gang leader." Iza-nii deadpanned chugging his water.

"Okay okay~ whatever you say Mr.King~" I chuckled.

"By the way did anyone touch you Anzu-chan?" Ran asked, Iza-nii's eyes snapped open.

"Well...yeah...but Cho-cho was with me the whole time so you can imagine what happened." I said smiling. Ran sweat dropped.

"Good work Kakucho." Iza-nii said.

"She's Tenjiku'a treasure after all~" Rindou chimed smirking.

Bling bling bling

My phone started going off it was Emma she actually messaged me quite a bit through the night.

She was distressed...something happened to Draken. He got Stabbed..well yeah that was Kisaki's plan.

"Ugh..hold up Iza-nii I gotta play my part" I muttered he nodded.

Dialing Emma she picked up right away.

"Nee-nee?! What should I do???" Emma sobbed through the phone.

"Emma, stay calm, where are you now?" I asked.

"We're at the hospital, Draken, he, he might not make it!!" Emma said. Hospital? So they managed to get him treatment...

"He's strong Emma, don't give up hope." I said softly.

"Where are you Nee-nee?" Emma asked me.

"I'm out of town right now, I'm sorry Emma." I was about to continue when I heard Mikey taking the phone from Emma.

"Zucchi sorry for bothering you, I'll take care of Emma. Ken-chin...is not going to die.." Mikey said his voice sounded calm, but I knew otherwise.

"Mikey....don't be stubborn. If it's hurting let someone know. I'm praying for all of you okay. I'll be there first thing in the morning." I reassured the boy.

"....okay...thanks Zucchi.." Mikey said his voice a little weaker.

I heard some more chatter when It bursted into cheers.

"He's okay Nee-Nee!! He's alive!!" Emma cried before getting cut off.

Iza-nii looked at me and I sighed.

"Kisaki's plan failed. Draken survived." I said non chalant.

"I see...well he still has more up his sleeve I'm sure." Iza-nii chuckled standing up. The others following suit.

"Now, let's go the fireworks are over now~" Ran said smirking.

"It was fun hehe~" I chimed, Kakucho behind me carrying all my prizes he won for me.

"Iza-nii~" I ran up to Izana clinging to his arm.

"Hmm?" Izana asked.

"Thanks for agreeing to go out with me today," I said hopping up I pecked his cheek. "Your the best Iza-nii..."

"It was a simple thing, I just want you to be happy Anzu. Remember Your Iza-nii will always protect you." Iza-nii said seriously leaning into the arm I was clinging to.

The boys all got onto their bikes and I was going to get onto Iza-nii's when I huffed running over to Kakucho I pecked him on the cheek.

"Thanks for taking care of me today Cho-cho...I'll see you soon." I said my bangs covering my face as I pretty much jumped onto Iza-nii's bike and ushered him to go.

Little did I know Kakucho sat there stunned for a bit.

"You like him." Iza-nii smirked.

"No I don't!!! He's just really nice...and caring and a good person......okay maybe..but not a word or I will throw out all your straightening supplies!!" I snarled at Izana who surrendered.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.2K 229 9
╰┈➤ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘅 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃 | Requests are accepted 𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉: This fanfiction contains not o...
195K 8.7K 94
[Various!Tokyo Revengers x reader/Oc] I was given another chance... I won't waste this life like the other two, I won't let them die in front of my e...
160K 8.1K 48
Hmm.... I got reincarnated huh I do not own any of this pictures/fanart I do not own tokyo revengers it is owned by Ken Wakui Credits to the Real Own...
119K 4.6K 24
angst•smut DISCLAIMER: I don't own any tokyo revengers characters