ₘₑₗₜᵢₙg ₋ ₛₐₙₜₐₙ dₐᵥₑ ( d...

بواسطة -SANTANDAVESLVR

✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ ✮⋆˙ "𝙎𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜... المزيد

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 + 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
announcement!!!
another announcement

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

452 25 71
بواسطة -SANTANDAVESLVR

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘
location: outside the restaurant

"how's everyone getting home?" dave asked, as the group all left the restaurant.

"well me and michael came together, so i guess we'll leave together." gianna offered, as her and amara hugged for what seemed like the 50th time.

"oooohhh" fatima and amara teased in unison, wiggling their eyebrows at gianna. with her being incredibly flustered, she simply just rolled her eyes and smacked them on the arms: walking away with michael and ignoring her friends teasing.

"i've already got an uber to my hotel." fatima announced as she saw the car pulling up to the pavement.

"oh well i got the bus here. i'll just call an uber here then."amara stated, as she went on her phone. she felt a sudden tap on her shoulders and jumped, only calming down when she saw dave's soft smile.

"i can drive you home. i'd you haven't already got an uber. i mean we live right near each other, so it would make sense. obviously only if you want me to-" dave rambled on, growing nervous under amara's gaze.

"dave! it's ok, i'll go with you." amara giggled, finding his rambling cute. although she'd never admit that to him. "why are you so nervous?"

"i'm not- i'm not nervous." dave stated, rubbing the love of his ear, smiling at amara's giggle.

"you so are." she laughed harder at him, "you do know that, you are an awful liar right, and you're stuttering. so i'm gonna ask again, why are you so nervous?" she asked him, a strong smirk on her face, as the two walked to dave's car.

"i'm just tired. that's all, don't worry about it." he said. as he took her arm, "where are you going? my car's this way." he laughed, pulling her towards his car.

"how am i supposed to know that?" she giggled, furrowing her eyebrows, "it's not like i've ever seen your car, is it? i mean we didn't like each other for 20 years; i would've never noticed." she stated, whispering the last part out as she pulled on her jumper for more warmth.

"oh, right. yeah. sorry about that ami." dave muttered, smiling as she returned the sentiment, "are you cold?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows and frowning slightly.

"hmm? um yeah. i know it's winter, but this outfit is so cute. i just thought i'd firm it." she admitted, chuckling self-deprecatingly. "i forgot it'd be super cold, and this coat is more of a fashion statemtent than a practical choice."

"you can take my coat. i'm already wearing a jumper so it'll be fine." dave raised his voice over amara's protests, as he took his coat off.

"thank you. you really didn't have to do that d." she cried, smiling up at him as she fit his coat on her smaller frame. "bro where the fuck is your car? how far away did you park?" she whined, finding herself more tired and grabbing onto his arm.

"we're almost there, stop complaining!" he joked, chuckling at her complaints, "anyways...you said you were gonna tell me about gianna and michael...so..." dave dragged out, pulling a sad face so amara could tell him.

"alright! alright, i'll tell you. just stop pulling that face." she laughed, pushing his face away from hers, "basically gia's fatima's friend from uni, when we met her we all loved her. i mean how could we not, she's just such a cutie," amar started, holding onto dave's arm because her feet were getting tired, "and i think it was 3 months ago, her and michael asked me to set them up with someone and i just knew they'd be perfect for each other. they've been seeing each other since. they're not boyfriend and girlfriend yet but trust me they will be."

"ohhh that would explain why he was flirting and getting shy today. but why haven't they told anyone then? i mean apart from you and fatima." he asked, as they finally approached his car.

"because they didn't want to tell everyone and it not work out. i mean look at oaks and ria. they've been feeling more and more awkward in their relationship, but can't do much since we're all in the same friendship group."

"yeah. i get what you mean. i'm close with both of them so it's really awkward. but it's not like they haven't got a lot of love for each other, they just don't feel that spark anymore. they shouldn't have to stay together to make us happy."

"don't you think i've told them that?" amara asked, as dave opened the car door for her and sat down, thanking him.

"yeah i've said the same thing. they're just being really stubborn." he smiled at her, sitting down next to her.

"you're one to talk. you literally refuse to admit your nervous." she teased, as he started the car. "i mean you literally just..." she trailed off, rendered speechless by dave reversing the car with only one hand the wheel. although she hated admitting it, she was somehow growing even more attracted to him and tying to maintain a platonic friendship with him was proving difficult.

"what were you saying? you just kinda trailed off there."

"um i don't- i don't remember." she murmured, wishing she wasn't stuttering and blushing under his stare.

"you don't? why are you so nervous?" he asked teasingly, "oh did you find that hot." he chuckled, smirking at her.

"no! no. i just- i'm not nervous!" she exclaimed, turning her head away from him.

"look how the tables have turned." he laughed at her, moving her head towards him.

"what's with you today? i mean you were so...flirty at the restaurant and you're doing it now. i don't get it." she asked, looking up at him hesitantly.

"dunno what you're talking about ami." he replied hastily, avoiding her gaze.

"no you do. i mean you literally told me you might have been jealous of me and michael. that sounds pretty flirty to me." she argued.

"oh yeah like you weren't flirting. you called me cute!" he exclaimed, hoping amara wouldn't realise that he liked her.

"i didn't say that! i said i found how you're such a bad liar cute! you always do this!"

"do what?"

"take everything i say the wrong way. it's annoying! and you always change the subject." she raised her voice slightly, clearly getting more irritated.

"maybe i don't like talking about certain things. it's not my fault you don't know when to drop something. and you were talking about me being stubborn." he retorted.

"so what if i'm being stubborn? i deserve an answer. i just want to know what you meant." she lowered her voice, realising he might be right.

"i- i might have liked you at that point in time and i didn't know it. so i was jealous. but i don't feel that way anymore." he stated, pulling on his earlobe.

"you really are a bad liar. i mean you've literally got a tell and you didn't even try to hide it. so answer my question properly: were you jealous?" she asked firmly, holding his hand so he would look at her.

"i mean yeah. just a bit. i don't know why but the thought of you and him together made me feel...weird." he admitted, as amara hung off his every word.

"why?" she whispered hopefully.

"because i... i fancy you." he confessed quietly, as they approached her flat.

"you- what?!" she turned her head around in confusion.

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘

location: amara and jasmine's flat- london

however, she was unable to respond to him properly, as her phone started to ring; jasmine was calling her to make sure she arrived home safely. so when she knew amara was outside the house, she ran out and brought her to their flat, thanking david for driving her home.

amara felt like screaming at jasmine, as she had just got the man she had been pining over for 2 months, to admit he liked her back...and jasmine had managed to ruin it. she wanted to tell him she liked him so much, that whenever he was even near her, her heart felt like exploding. yet, she was now in her apartment, listening to jasmine and marcus gossip, and hearing the faint sounds of aaliyah's snores.

amara's anxiety obviously hindered her everyday life, but it especially hindered her when it came to boys. so, not knowing where her and any boy stood, irritated her and left her overthinking to go into overdrive. but this, infuriated her. she hated not being able to tell him: that around him, she felt as if her anxiety wouldn't be a problem. that around him, she felt more safe then she had ever felt in her life. she wanted to admit to him, that when she was with him, she felt as calm and confident as he portrayed himself to be.

but she couldn't.

dave was no better. he had finally admitted to himself and amara that he liked her, yet he was now more unsure than ever, if she liked him back. he also knew amara well enough, that a topic as serious as this, she would rather have spoken about in person. meaning, he wasn't going to be able to elaborate, or, hear her feelings on the matter any time soon.

it frustrated him that everything was left so open and unanswered. when it came to amara, he always felt his nonchalant attitude disappear and his carefree attitude to girls dissipate; even when he didn't like her. something about her was magnetic to him. something about her made him more caring, and he hated it. he wished he didn't care as much, yet he was instead stressing over it. when it came to amara safa-sinclair, there's nothing she couldn't do, that wouldn't drive him crazy.

but he didn't have enough time to tell her that.

message from becca

dun dun dun!!! sorry about the cliffhanger guys

a bit of a shorter chapter, hope you guys still like it.

and yesss he did confesss.

don't worry, he will have a better more detailed confession later. but i also have to break ria and cench up, if the cench book can take place with the same characters.

anyways hope you guys liked it. and if you did, don't be a silent reader. love you all and take care my loves 🤍🤍

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

21K 304 35
A central cee book cus that man can get it. Just so y'know i don't write smut never have and never will edit i did write some This story contains sc...
90.4K 2.1K 97
~~~~ 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. ~~~~ "𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺! 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢...
101K 1.9K 50
༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 , 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐃
4K 18 34
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 "𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖" 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪. 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕪, 𝔹𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕕...