๐’๐“๐€๐‘, ส™แด€แด…แด…ษชแด‡s แด‡แด€sแด›

By kissesfromnora

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, " Maralyn, King Von's girlfriend, gets invited to be on the new season of baddies, not knowi... More

S๐“๐€๐‘, ษชษดแด›ส€แด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แดษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, า“แดแดœส€
S๐“๐€๐‘, า“ษชแด แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, sษชx
S๐“๐€๐‘, sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, ษดษชษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, ษชษดแด›ส€แด/sแด‡แด€sแดษด แด›แดกแด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, ษชษดแด›ส€แด/sแด‡แด€sแดษด แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
hello

S๐“๐€๐‘, แด‡ษชษขสœแด›

7.5K 277 116
By kissesfromnora

¯ 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 ¯

[ " they playin with fire " ]

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, " Maralyn, King Von's girlfriend, gets invited to be on the new season of baddies, not knowing how crazy it would be "

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁, 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗕𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗮𝗴𝗲

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 !!

« 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐌. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙 » - marz, mara
MARZ, @ᴍᴀʀᴀʟʏɴᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

IT WAS NOW THE NEXT MORNING, Marz had took a long shower, cleaning every part of her, while she was showering Von was asleep.

Marz was always a morning person and a night person, she could be up until 7 am and wake up at 8 am, she's always been like that for some reason.

Marz had put on a calm outfit which was very soft and cute, she also had put a wig on, a all black but it had green on top which matched her outfit considering that her outfit was grey and green.

Marz had already did her makeup and brushed her teeth, once she walked out of the bathroom she saw Von on his phone.

"Folks," Von said as he looked up at his girlfriend who just walked out of the hotel bathroom. "Why som girl tryin put yo in jail?" Von questions his girlfriend as she put her make up back in her bag, the bag her assistant gave her in the morning.

"What is you talkin bout?" Marz says as Von sits up more, Marz walked over to her boyfriend as he showed her his phone, which was on instagram, theshaderoom.

Marz takes his phone as he watches her read it in her head, the instagram post was on the viral account, theshaderoom. The post had a picture of Marz and a picture of Chrisean friend, Janet.

Marz laughs quietly, she was a little nervous but she wasn't gonna let it known, she was a little worried that she would get put back in jail since she did hit Janet first in the fight, and she was a year free as in a free woman who hasn't been to jail like she used to in a year.

"What happened mama?" Von asks, he knew Marz better then he knew her better then she knew herself. "I hit her first, so" Marz said as she tried to walk away but Von pulled her back.

Lots of people say that Mars loved jail since she use to always be there, which was the completely the opposite. Marz hated jail, she use to be okay with it but it all changed when she was 20.

Marz was a little hothead, and she always hit first, she was the one to shot first all that. Once when Marz was 19 and stayed in there until 9 months later, she was 20 years old when she got out. Lots of things happened in there, bad things.

When she was in jail when she was 19 to 20, she did get jumped in there 3 times from her opps that hated her guts and were in the same pod with her, it wasn't that bad she got been used to getting jumped since these days bitches have to jump to win.

When she was also in jail, she did end up getting r*pped 2 times, one in her sleep and one when she was on cooking by herself. Both times it was a guy cop.

"It's alright ma, you not going back in there on foe nem grave," Dayvon says as he holds Marz in his arms while she stood right between his legs.

Dayvon knew everything that happened in Marz life, he knew about everything that happened in jail to, the guy who did it.. well yeah he dead as hell🧍.

"Oh well guess what i saw earlier," Marz started talking after a moment of silence and a couple kisses, she was talking about the video she had saw the moment she opened Instagram earlier that morning.

It was a video of Et staring at MARZ boyfriend like she was ready to hop all over him, it did annoy Marz when she saw it because bitchhh.

She showed him the video since she had logged into her instagram account on his phone, and she did save to video so it was quick to go to.

"Ew." Von said as he watched the video, Marz laughs then takes a video of the two before adding a caption and posting the video on her story.

The caption read, 'he said ew, im sorry 😞'.

After the two talked a little more and ate, it was time for them both to leave, Marz had to go back to the baddie's house and Von was going back to Atlanta since that's where they lived and he had a show there.

"Im see you later mama," Von says as they both hugged each while Marz driver put her bags in the trunk, Maya, Marz assistant, was also in the car getting hold of Marz lawyers.

"Do som shit you ain't supposed to and watch what happens Folks," Von continues as he looked down at her, making her laugh.

"Youuu do some shit youuu ain't supposed to and watch what happens," Marz says coping Von but she meant every word, the two both laugh before sharing a kiss.

After the two shared a long but short kiss and said i love you to each other, Marz hoped in her all black bullet proof truck, she sat next to Maya.

Von shuts the car door as the driver, James, walks back up. "Tell me when she makes it there and if som happens" Von tells James as he daps James up, then walking away, James gets back into the car then starting to drive.

James was Marz driver and security, he was a very buff strong man, he carried two guns with him in case of anything, he only had to use it 4 times tho.

"Okay okay, here Marz," Maya says in the phone before passing it to Marz, she was on the phone with one of Marz lawyers, Addison Turner.

"Maralyn," Addison started, she started talking about the case and everything was going on, she also said that it will all be okay.

After talking more about the case, it was finally done and Addison had told her that she could try to hold it back until Marz was done with the Baddie experience.

So after Marz was done with the Baddie experience the case will finally start going.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁, 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗕𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗮𝗴𝗲

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 !!

« 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐌. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙 » - marz, mara
MARZ, @ᴍᴀʀᴀʟʏɴᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

AFTER THE CAR RIDE MARZ HAD MADE IT TO THE BADDIES HOUSE, once she walked in all eyes went to her immediately, the girls yelled hey except two.

"Marzzzz" Tesehki yells as she runs over to her, wrapping her arms around Marz's body, she slaps Marz butt making her laugh before the two walk to the couch.

"Marz look at yo neck girl," Tesehki laughs as she takes a look at Marz neck which was covered in hickeys, Marz did a good job hiding it since her hair was in the way but since Tesehki was close she could see it perfectly. The two sat down as Natalie started to talk about what happen last night.

"The club was lit, but when your boyfriend or whatever came in, i couldn't do my song," Rollie says, looking at Marz, after Natalie asked her how she felt when Von came since she knew Rollie felt a way about it.

Once she said that Marz immediately rolled her eyes, She was already on timing with Rollie AND Et since she had saw the videos. "Well to bad, you actin like people actually knew your song"

Marz says, her comes back was always quick which made it even more funnier, the girls try not to laugh but it was just funny.

Before Rollie could say anything, Biggie came in with her bags. "Hey queens!" Biggie says over again and over again talking to everyone except Rollie, Rollie stands up making Marz stand up as well just incase.

Marz didn't know Biggie at all, she knew that Biggie followed her on instagram but that's it. After Tesehki walks up to Biggie and gives her a hug, Biggie took her bag down and just runs up on Rollie.

The two fight as the security try to break it up.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍; "I feel like i can fuck with Biggie because like right when she got in the house she was being respectful and saying hey to everyone then she handling her business, i fuck with that "

Marz watches as Tesehki laughs with her, after the security finally broke up the fight Anha starts yelling how Biggie didn't introduce herself which Biggie quickly shut that down defending herself saying that she did before running up on Rollie once more.

They fight again, before yelling at each other AGAIN, Biggie then starts yelling in Spanish, Marz just sits in watch, she noticed that Et was staring at Biggie like she also wanted to fight.

After they yell more again, Rollie starts mocking her which was a little racist if you ask me.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍; "This is ghetto, im from the ghetto but this is like uh idek it's ghetto laughs "

After the more yelling, Biggie runs up.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁, 𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗔 𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗕𝗼𝘆

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 !!

« 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐌. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙 » - marz, mara
MARZ, @ᴍᴀʀᴀʟʏɴᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

ONCE BIGGIE RAN UP, she gets kicked which surprises Marz a lot, she had no idea that Rollie could even kick a ball.

When Biggie got kick it was loud, it looked like it hurt Biggie. "Damn" Marz says as she watches Rollie kick Biggie making Biggie back up a little.

After she got kicked it was back it was back to the yelling, Natalie tried to figure it out what beef did they have but Tee walks through the door, she says hi to everyone.

Which made Rollie made say something, as she does Marz noticed something on Biggie arm that looked like a bit, but before she could say something Rollie noticed it and said that Biggie probably bit herself.

"Ew bitch your fuckin cannibal," Marz says to Rollie, with a disgusting face, Biggie laughs and a couple other girls, Rollie looked over at Marz.

CONFESS | 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄; "i'm handling my beef with biggie and all of a sudden this bitch gonna start with me, like bitch do you wanna get fucked up again? "

"Bitch let's go," Rollie says before running up on Marz, Marz was quickly defended herself by punching Rollie in the face, making her back up and almost fall to the ground.

"Yeah bitch what" Marz yells as she punched rollie in her face, the girls who were standing right next to Marz moved out the way, fast as they could.

CONFESS | 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄; "Marz punched Rollie and im just like we can't be doing this "

Maralyn continued to punch Rollie multiple times as she has done before, the security breaks it up as fast as they could, Maralyn gets pulled away as well as Rollie.

it was only like a 10 second fight, and Rollie looked like she was gonna start bleeding from her lip soon.

"Yeah bitch, you just got fucked up," Rollie yelled out like she always did in fights as the security broke it up.

CONFESS | 𝐁𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄; "Marz just beat Rollie ass and they only fought for 10 seconds
laughs"

After the two fight Rollie continued to yelled at Biggie, they yelled back and forth before Rollie turned her attention to Marz who was in the living room but was pulled back by security.
"all you do is pull hair bitch" Rollie yells at Marz, Marz didn't even pull her hair.

"You don't have any to pull," Marz yells back as security gave her, her phone, thet girls laugh at her come backs as Rollie try's to run back up on Marz but failed miserably.

As that was going on Marz noticed Et sneaking up on Tee, Marz and Tesehki both did, Et runs up on Tee and they begin to fight.

After they fought they yell to each other again, they try to fight again but security broke it up.

"I hope y'all become friends since you both got fucked up by the queen bitch," Rollie yells at Marz and Biggie as Natalie announce that she got another house, and her and a couple of girls are going there.

"PLEASE BITCH," Marz yells as she laughs at the lie Rollie made up. "You slept with a security guard to get on the show, you prostitute ass hoe," Marz yells again with a smile on her face.

After she said that she some girls laugh and Et yell out "anybody else got a problem, cause I'm trippin" Marz and Tesekhi both leaned up and made eye contact with ET, except Et acted like she couldn't see the two.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍; "After Et said anybody else got a problem blah blah, i made eye contacted with her and i know she saw me, to let her know i had a problem but she acted as if she couldn't see me, pussy ass hoe laughs"

"Bitch you look like Morgan Freeman without a wig" Marz yells out to Rollie as she says that her and biggie aren't allowed to go to the other house. Almost all the girls laugh, as the others girls leave.

Natalie announce what was going on tonight before leaving, "BYE YOU BIG ASS BITCH" Marz yells out to Rollie as security lets her go.

authors note:

- This book will contain the following: violence, mature language, racial slurs, sexual content (maybe detailed), weapons, gang activity, and etc etc. If you are uncomfortable with any of these things then I suggest you don't read because I will not change it.

( I do NOT own the Baddies franchise all of that belongs to Lummel Plummer and the Zeus network. I however do own my character and her storyline along with any other characters that are not seen in the original show except for king von. )

-> I am not a professional writer. I do this in my free time for fun and I write whatever I'm interested in at the moment so don't do too much if the writing isn't perfect or something like that. Please vote and comment that way I can hear your thoughts and have the motivation to continue writing this book.

Heyyyyy!!!! Im thinking about doing long chapters for now, what y'all think?

I know Et and Marz didn't fight this chapter and i know i said that i was but ITS GONNA HAPPEN SOON OKAYY

but did y'all see Rollie put CARMAX ON HER ELBOWS 😭😭😭😭

oh and what would y'all do if Rollie was running full speed towards you without a wig.. what would you do ???

Et is cringy, all her confessions are cringey, and she needs to pick out better outfits because she was giving Dora the Explorer 😕😕

And why did Rollie keep tryna throw that fact that biggie is a replacement in her face
like her top minion ain't one???

and again, y'all coming for me for putting spaces, don't read. it's that simple, stop reading my book if you don't like it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

but that's it bye yall

Hope you enjoy this story and have a good day or night depending on when you
read this. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 245 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI ๐Ÿšซ If you don't like these stories just block don't report
23.2K 232 22
Beautiful black Women that you can use as main characters in your story if you need it
22.7K 1.7K 43
Fates they say is the power that some people believe controls everything that happened So what if what you want is not written in your fate? So what...
6K 131 26
It's summer time in woodcrest! See what your favorite characters are up to now that they're older! I do not own the boondocks nor do I own the artwor...