Destined with you[SS]✔

By Your_Little_Cupcake

Manik the undercover Mafia,who is ruthless,heartless,cold but he loves his wife more than his life but one da... More

character sketch
chapter 01🥀English
chapter 02🥀Hinglish
chapter 03🥀Hinglish
chapter 04🥀English
chapter 05🥀English
chapter 06🥀English
chapter 07🥀English
chapter 08🥀English
chapter 09🥀English
chapter 10🥀English
chapter 11🥀English
chapter 12🥀English
Epilogue🥀English
Author's Note🥀

chapter 13🥀English

2.7K 159 40
By Your_Little_Cupcake

At night time,Mayan opened his eyes and smiled at his worried Parents who were holding his both hands and looking at him worriedly.
Nandini and Manik both caressed his cheek and made him sit.

Nandini-Are you ok bacha?

Manik-Do you feel any pain?

Mayan(weakly)-I am totally fine

He said and smiled at them,they glared at him and then ruffled his hairs.After some minutes Manik hugged Mayan and played with his hairs,Nandini came with soup and placed it in front of them,Mayan frown when he saw Soup.

Mayan(whine)-Mom….

Nandini-Bub,It's good for you so stop sulking 

She said and placed a spoon in front of Mayans mouth who turned his face to the other side.

Manik-Come on Champ,it's just soup.

Mayan(sarcastically)-Oh Really?Then why are you not eating this?

Manik-Because I am not sick,You brat

Mayan made pout and folded his hands on the chest,Nandini sighed in frustration and grabbed his chin and started to feed him forcefully.Manik held his hands tightly and stopped him from moving.

Mayan-Ah Yuck….

He made faces and tried to move back but Manik held him tightly.After feeding him,Nandini wiped his face which was covered with soup,and pinched on his cheeks.

Mayan-You both are Bad,Don't talk with me.

He made a sad face,Manik and Nandini smiled at him and then,Nandini opened the medical box and took out some injections and medicines,she started to prepare the injection and Mayan became scared. He held Manik's wrist tightly,who saw him panicking and rubbed his back.

Manik-Relax,Bacha it's nothing just relax,Dad is here.

Mayan-I don't want please,Mom..I am fi.ne see pl.ease…

He said with a scared face,Nandini shook her head in disbelief and looked at Manik who kissed on Mayan's cheek and held him tightly.Nandini held his wrist and rubbed alcohol on his shoulder and that's it Mayan started to shout and pull arm back..

Mayan-No,Fuck,It's paining.

Manik-No bub it's not,wait look at me hmm,nothing will happen,Do you trust Dad?

He asked softly,Mayan nodded with teary eyes,Manik smiled and kissed on his head.

Manik-Good boy,Now look at me hmm,Don't look at shots.

Mayan looked at Manik but he flinched when Nandini started to inject him,he tried to look back but Manik turned him,Nandini injected him fully and Mayan shouted and tried to move.

Mayan-Ahh,H.urt..Tak.e it off ahh

He cried and Manik patted his head.

Nandini-Sh,It's done..

She said and pulled the injection out,Manik hugged him tightly and Mayan sulked in his embrace.

Mayan-Meanie,You both don't love me.

He said with teary eyes,Nandini and Manik both chuckled and kissed on his cheeks,Mayan rubbed his cheeks roughly and lay on the bed with an angry pout.. 

Days passed,Manik was working in his room and then his door opened revealing Nandini,who looked worried.

Manik-What happened?

Nandini-I get a call from Mayan's college

Manik-What?Why?Everything is ok?Is Bub ok?

Nandini-yeah stop it,He gets into a fight and the Principal calls you.

Manik-What?How dare they fight with my champ?

He said and took car keys and ran from there,Nandini looked into his direction with disbelief..

After sometime Manik reached the college and run toward Principal office and saw Mayan standing there in anger but he gulp when he saw Manik.Manik run toward him and hug him and started to check him if he was ok or not everyone look at him with shocked face,The parents of other boy started to panic so finally they come to know he is the So  of Manik Malhotra.

Manik(wordied)-Are you ok?Did you hurt?

Mayan(Irritatedly)-I am fine Dad,I am the one who beat him,Do you think I let someone hurt me?

Manik(proudly)-That's like my boy

He said and packed on his forehead,Everyone's eyes winded.

Principal-Ehm Ehm Mr Malhotra can we talk?

Manik-What Talk are you fucking serious?How can someone mess with my son?Who is the guy?

He started to look everywhere.The boy hid behind his parents.

Manik-You,Come here right now!

Mr Rajput-Mr Malhotra we are really sorry we don't have any idea that he is your son,We apologised to you.

Boy-What?But he is the one who punched me.

Mayan-And you are the one who try to bully me

Manik-You MF how dare you

He grabbed the boy from the collar and started to shake him.The boy felt like he was going to faint,Manik's hair looked messy too,Mayans face palmed,he tried to stop them but nothing happened.

Principal-Stop it!!!!!!!!

Principal shouted lungs out and everyone stopped on their tracks,Manik left the boy and set his hair,Mayan went near him and patted his back.

Principal-We are really sorry this is not going to happen again,You take your leave,I don't want to destroy my Cabin.

He said in a polite way and showed the way to them,Manik glared at the Principal.

Manik-And what makes you think we are going to stay here,Let's go baby you don't need to study here,they don't deserve you.

He said and dragged Mayan toward the house,both entered the house and met with Nandini's anger who stood there while holding one ruler in hand,both Mayan and Manik gulp.

Nandini-What was that?Why the hell did you fight with your classmate?

Mayan-It's not my fault mom,He is the one who tries to bully me and also why you scold me,Dad also fights with them.

Manik looks at him with winded eyes and Nandini looks at them with a done face.

Nandini-Still you can complain to your principal,you can tell us.

Mayan made faces,And Manik who also did the same.

Nandini-On your knees

Mayan and Manik look at each other but both sit on the floor when they see Nandini going to hit them.

Nandini-Hands up

Both raised their hands up and started to sulk.

Manik-We are not at fault,then wh..

Nandini-Shut up you stupid…

Mayan-Mom!! Dad is right we didn't do anything

Nandini-Look like I don't know either of you..

She said and walked out from there,Manik immediately slapped Mayan's head who whimpered.

Mayan-Why the Fuck SLAP* Ahh why are you beating me?

Manik-Because this all happened because of you,now she is not going to spare us.

He said and glared at Mayan who glared back angrily. Both were busy glaring at each other but their eyes winded….

Mayan/Manik-Biriyani………

Both shouted and looked at Nandini who was holding a tray of biryani in front of them.

Nandini-What are you waiting for?Be fast..

She said and both ran toward her but she stepped back and showed them hand palm..

Nandini-Ahha Go and fresh up first

Manik and Mayan both whined but they don't have any other choice they walk toward their rooms,Nandini chuckled at their sulking faces and started to arrange dining table,after some time Mayan and Manik both come downstair and they started to eat their favourite biryani,They were enjoying their dinner happily and adoring each other….

At night time,Manik and Nandini sitting on the balcony and staring at the Moon while hugging each other,were lost in their world. Then Mayan came and separated them and sat in the middle of them,Manik and Nandini hugged him.

Manik-Did you complete your assignment?

Mayan(pout)-Yesh

Manik-Good

Nandini-What about milk?

Mayan(rolled eyes)-Yesh..

Nandini pulled his cheeks and Mayan whined like babies,Manik pulled him closer and stroked his hairs.

Mayan-You both are not going to leave me?

Manan(angrily)-What do you mean by this stupid Question?

Mayan(nervously)-Haha just kidding

Both glared at him and then the trio started to stare at the Moon,Cold wind touching their skin..

After sometime Manik felt a heavy wait on his shoulder. He looked beside and saw Mayan sleeping peacefully while his head on his shoulder,he chuckled and kissed on his head.Then he looked at Nandini who was already looking at him with loveable eyes….

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and take care🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.9K 23
Manan fanfiction...... When a 21 year old Nandini got married to arrogant, rude Manik Malhotra, father of a 3years old baby boy. Let's just jump int...
124K 10.4K 20
Nandini is the only granddaughter of a wealthy businessman. Her heart is weak and the doctors have given up on her. She has lost interest in life and...
302K 29.2K 46
He is 25, she is 22... He is a Navy officer, she is a baker by profession... He is tall & handsome, she is short & pretty... He is calm & quiet, she...
304K 20.8K 54
The journey of a careless play boy and fragile doll. Love is not his cup of coffee but for her husband is everything in her life. Both of them happy...