My Best Friend My First Love...

Af jensooau

What is more important in relationships? The friendship or commitment? Jisoo will figure it out when Jennie s... Mere

Summary
Story Character's
01 | annoyed best friend
02 | friendship over commitment
03 | jealous best friend
04 | officially together
05 | gossip couple
07 | party gone wrong
08 | forgotten night
09 | something happened
10 | can't hide the feelings
11 | tenth birthday letter
12 | young and naive
13 | kindergarten classmates
14 | had enough
15 | It was real

06 | full of jealousy

705 47 7
Af jensooau

♫ Music Playing: Love Me Like That by Sam Kim

Jennie suddenly removed her hands from Jisoo's cheek and looked where the voice came from.

"What's goin' on?" Kai asks looking into Jennie's cat-eyes.

Jisoo is looking at Jennie's face reading her expression. She acts like she gets caught by her boyfriend flirting with someone.

"Nothing. Just checking his temperature." Jennie said not looking directly into Kai's eyes, "Are we going now?"

Kai looked at Jisoo who was still looking at Jennie's face, "I know you have been my girlfriend's best friend ever since you guys were young," He started talking taking Jisoo's attention away from his girlfriend's face.

Jennie walked in Kai's direction and stopped in front of him, "Let's go." she said in a low voice.

Kai waited for Jisoo to look at him before continuing talking not minding Jennie, "But I'm not comfortable when you are with her just the two of you. I hope you understand that she's my girlfriend now. And I have the right to say this thing to you."

"What are you saying?" Jennie asked trying to get her boyfriend's attention.

Kai looks at his girlfriend caressing her cheek, "Just making myself clear that you are my girlfriend."

"Jisoo knows that he's not deaf nor blind," Jennie said her voice was getting louder and Jisoo heard it.

Jisoo looked at the couple in front of him and scoffed. He walked to his big bike and put his helmet on not minding his best friend's boyfriend.

"Are we clear, Kim Jisoo!?" Kai yelled to Jisoo when he saw him already seated on his big bike.

Jisoo looks into Kai's eyes, "Don't be a jealous boyfriend, Kai. Jennie is not a toy that you can only have for yourself. She can be with anyone she wants to be with." Jisoo smirked at him and pulled down his helmet. He turned on the engine of his big bike making a loud noise. Riding away from the couple trying not to look at Jennie's concerned face.

👣

Arriving at home Jisoo announced himself by making a loud noise from the garage.

"Mom?" Jisoo called out for Sandara.

"In the kitchen." Jisoo heard his mom's voice out loud.

Jisoo walk to the kitchen hearing her mom's voice talking in Tagalog, "Ganito siya dapat gawin, Anne." (This is how you should do it, Anne.)

He smiled at his mom's speaking Tagalog to one of her maids from the Philippines, "Hi, Mom! Hi, Anne!" he gave both women a smile looking up at him.

"Magan-Good evening, Sir Ji!" Anne greeted back excitedly seeing Jisoo smiling at her.

"Hello, son! Just got back from school?" Sandara walked around to kiss his son on his cheeks and a hug, "You're getting taller, my goodness!" She reached out for her son's neck making him lean on her and giving him a tight hug.

Jisoo gave his mom a tight hug and a kiss on her cheek, "Should I make myself smaller, Mom?" he asked jokingly and her Mom playfully punched his back.

"No, son! You will look weird with your masculine body. Hindi bagay!" (It's unsuitable!) Sandara said shaking her head and going back to Anne who was smiling at them, "Nakuha muna ba, Anne!" (Did you get it, Anne?)

"Opo, Ma'am. Madali lang pala mali lang po yung ginawa ko. Sorry, Ma'am." (Yes, Ma'am. It's easy, it's just that I did it wrong. Sorry, Ma'am.) Anne said sad smiling at Sandara.

"It's okay, Anne. That's why I'm here to help you." Sandara says making Anne smile hopefully.

Jisoo looks at the two women smiling to himself although he's not good in Tagalog somehow he felt like he understood his Mom and Anne through their actions.

"I'll change, Mom. Enjoy preparing the dinner." He announced making the two women lift their heads and look up at him.

"Go ahead. I'll call you when the dinner is ready." Sandara said getting her attention back to Anne who is working on making flower candy to be served at the dinner.

Jisoo made his way to the stairs up to his room turning on the light he peeped at the window to check if Jennie was already at home but he was disappointed when there was no sign of Jennie arriving at home.

He changed his school uniform to casual clothes, a plain black tank top with his leather jacket, and black jeans. Jisoo promised Seulgi he'd be helping him for tonight's party at his house. Seulgi wants to get it done quickly so he'll know the answer tonight and not the next day. Thankfully, he's parents are still on business travel and couldn't go home yet.

As he fixed his hair a knock on the door took his attention.

"Come in," He said to the person who knocked on the door repeatedly without looking who could it be?

Hearing the door open Jisoo waited for the person to talk announcing the dinner was ready but he didn't hear anyone talking. He looks back to see an unexpected person at his door.

"Jennie?" He called raising her eyebrows, "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to apologize for what happened earlier. Can I come in first?" Jennie asked looking up at Jisoo.

Jisoo nodded surprised to see Jennie at his door. He remembers what happened earlier when Jennie was caressing his cheeks.

"I'm sorry for what Kai said to you. He's just being protective of me and I hope you understand that?" Jennie said sitting down on his bed.

Jisoo furrowed his eyebrows, Wow! She forgot what happened between us earlier. Before her boyfriend appears. Way to go thinking it had something, Jisoo!

"It's nothing I understand where he's coming from. Don't worry about it." Jisoo said putting back the comb in his drawer and fixing his leather jacket.

"Thank you, Ji." Jennie smiles at him but Jisoo gives her a forced smile, " Are you leaving already?"

"Not yet. Irene will be joining us tonight for dinner so I should be there too." He said not looking at Jennie's eyes.

"Alright, I'll leave you then. I'll see you later at the party." Jennie stood up from the bed walking to his door opening it but stopped, "Are you coming with her?"

"Yeah, I invited her." He said shortly he couldn't see Jennie's face because her back was facing him.

"Okay. I'll see you both at the party. I hope you enjoy it with her." She said not looking back at him and shutting the door hard.

Jisoo shakes his head, "I don't understand you anymore, Jen." he murmurs to himself.

👣

"How's school, Irene?" Jiyong asked Irene after seeing her already done with her dinner.

Irene wipes off her lips before she talks, "It's fine, Dad. I still managed to get higher grades even though I couldn't attend some of the classes due to my practice in cheerleading."

"That's nice to know, Hon. I thought you'd be stressing out because you couldn't keep up on classes due to your cheerleading." Jiyong gave a genuine smile to Irene.

"When are you coming home then?" Sandara suddenly asked her voice impatiently.

Jisoo and Irene look at their mother's face. While Jiyong holds Sandara's hands on the table.

"Mom?" Jisoo called for his Mom but Sandara ignored him.

"I'm not sure when I'm coming back, Mom," Irene answered drinking some water.

"It's been two years since you left. Maybe it's time for you to get back here." Sandara said eating her vegetable salad.

"Mom, I can't - yet. Just let me live on my own. Soon I'll be back here when I already have enough of just living by myself." Irene said not in the mood anymore, "Sorry, It's already late I have somewhere else to go to." She stands up from her seat, "Thank you for the dinner, Dad and - Mom." She said looking at Jiyong and Sandara. She vowed down her head and turned around walking in the direction of the main door of their house.

Jisoo who was watching his older sister leave stood up from his seat and said, "I'll talk to her, Mom." he said wiping off his mouth and following Irene.

Walking to the main door he saw Irene just standing outside the door.

"What happened?" He asked her who looked at him furrowing her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" She asked back.

"I know you are keeping everything to us. I know you hate living by yourself. I know you are in a relationship with William too." He said to her looking at her identical eyes of him, "Why are you keeping this everything to us?"

"I'm fine, Ji. Don't worry about me just comfort, Mom. She'll cry later for what happened to us." She said looking in front of her.

"Yeah, I will. I always do when you fight with her. You know how much Mom loves you, Irene. She just wants to bond with you just like before." He said getting angry at his older sister.

"Good to know then. Don't tell Dad and Mom about William." She said pointing her finger at her younger brother.

Jisoo raised a curious eyebrow, "Why are you in a relationship with him anyway?"

"Because I like him and he likes me back. It's not too serious don't worry." She said averting her eyes somewhere else.

"Sure. Someone saw you two fighting in his car and you told me it was not serious." Jisoo smirked at her crossing his arms over his chest.

"It's nothing, Jisoo. Don't mind my relationship just like I don't mind you courting the rich Busan girl." Irene said side-eyeing his brother who scoffed at her, "What!?"

"I was just being friendly to her. I'm not courting her." He rolled his eyes to his sister.

"Sure not so little brother," Irene said grinning at him.

"Why didn't you tell me his your boyfriend?" He asked seriously honestly his concern with his older sister.

"So you can tell your best friend Kang that I chose a football player instead of a basketball player?" Irene said raising her eyebrows at him.

"Yeah, so he can finally move on with you. But don't worry about it he already knows." He remembered his talk with Seulgi.

"That's better then. I don't need to keep my relationship secret." Irene said crossing her arms.

"Why would you? Afraid Seulgi will find out?" Jisoo raised his eyebrows teasingly at his sister.

"Why would I be afraid for him to find out?" Irene looks at Jisoo creasing her eyebrows.

"I don't know maybe because he'll start taking attention from the other girl students who keep drooling on him?" He teasingly answered his sister who furrowed her eyebrows.

Maybe she worries about it, he thought looking at Irene's reaction.

"I don't care if he gives attention to those girls! I'll see you later at his party!" She said stomping her feet away from Jisoo who laughed out loud.

"I don't understand women even my sister." He murmurs watching her sister leaving the garage driving her car, "She acts just like Jennie. Oh my goodness women!" He shakes his head Irene is giving her a death glare at the driver seat driving away.

👣

Arriving on his big bike, Jisoo parks it beside Seulgi's McLaren F1, whistling to himself seeing Seulgi's race car is freshly washed.

"Oh - you are here," Seulgi said putting his shirt on.

"Yeah, I just arrived. Your car is looking fresh." He said checking on Seulgi's car he couldn't see any dirt on it.

"I just finished washing it. I have doubts about washing it at the carwash." Seulgi said looking at his car.

Jisoo walked in his direction and gave him a brother hug, "I'll make my Dad buy one for sure." he said in his ears.

"Of course, Uncle Jiyong can afford it bro but not you." He laughed out loud when Jisoo pulled out from the hug.

"You're an ass!" Jisoo punched his arms making Seulgi laugh louder.

"Not really. But you should bro Liam already talked with his Dad. He wants a Hennessey and Uncle Dong-hae will buy him one just to make sure not to break Rosie's heart." Seulgi said shaking his head and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Liam would never dare to do that to Rosie. He's way too deeply in love with her." He said looking at McLaren F1 keening his eyes.

"Maybe you should try it with Soojoo?" Seulgi said looking at Jisoo's face and smirking at him.

Jisoo immediately looks to his side hearing Soojoo's name, "You're an ass!"

Seulgi laughed out loud again he knew Jisoo would never do that kind of deal with his father, "I'm just kidding, bro, you're way too serious."

"I'll break your happiness right now." He said looking seriously at Seulgi.

"What do you mean?" Seulgi stopped laughing and looked at Jisoo furrowing his eyebrows.

"I talk to Irene. She didn't deny it but she wanted to keep her relationship with him secret. But now that everyone knows especially you. She won't be low-key anymore." He said watching Seulgi's reaction.

Seulgi didn't talk nor give a reaction to it. He just looks emotionless.

And after like five or ten minutes Seulgi broke the silence.

"We should be wasted tonight. Are you with me bro?" Seulgi looks at his best buddy.

"Sure. You good?" Jisoo agreed looking so concerned for his friend.

"I will be." Seulgi forced a smile on him, "Let's start this party!" he said giving Jisoo a push on his back.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

53.7K 2.6K 25
Jisoo was just a new student at the school,and there's this three girls Jennie,Chaeyoung and Lisa,who loves to play with someone's feelings.Jisoo,got...
87.5K 3.2K 31
After a devastating breakup, Lisa wanted to prove that she's still a suitable partner while pursuing her career as she pretends to be in a relationsh...
55.1K 1.5K 35
Jennie, she is the typical rich girl you always saw on movies. She's coming from an influential family, got a cool friends group, spending money with...
344K 15.7K 40
Kim Jisoo ❥ A girl who is so full of herself. An arrogant bisexual selfish bitch that plays with everyone's feelings. A girl who thinks she has all w...