The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty

593 26 6
By AdoboCatWorks

---

"Yah!" Ojiro yelled after he tried to hit Ectoplasm's clone with his tail. The teacher easily dodges this before he grabbed Ojiro's tail and flings him over to a wall.

"You move exactly the way you'd predict for someone who has a tail! We need to go back to the basics and improve from those." Ectoplasm commented, talking to a bruised and defeated Ojiro.

"Y-Yes, sir!" He grumbled before he stood back up again.

Meanwhile, at the other side of the gym...

"Tha move of yours is... small." Another clone of Ectoplasm had a tone from his voice as he watches Ashido standing there and clasping her hands to create a thinner burst of her acid. "How about make the acid more thinner and controllable to fire?"

"Ooh! That's sounds a great idea! Thanks Ectoplasm-sensei!"

All over the gym are bursts of ice, explosion, lightning, sound waves are painting the gym's scenery. Midoriya stands there in deep thought on how will he do his Special Move he's starting to create.

Ans as he notices the secluded corner of the gym, it only has a note, taped on the cemented wall.

Keep Out!
You Suicidal?
Then Enter The Dome and Die.

-Y/N Yugano
(p.s. If I said no, then no entering!)

He shivered at the message as he can't hear a single sound inside of the room, not even a wind or any explosions happens there, making him curious.

"N/N-chan... What are you planning to do?"

Inside the high, but small concrete dome was Y/N, in a meditative pose, sitting cross-legged as his self wanders inside his mindscape. Apparently, he chose to practice his moves with Kurama instead of the teachers outside in which Aizawa surprisingly approved.

Deeper through his mind, Kurama is currently talking yo his vessel about something. On the floor was a pack of folders, scrolls, and paper tags for him to look freely.

"You said you need some special moves, correct?" The deep, foxy voice of Kurama spoke. He pointed his finger to one of the opened scroll to his left, telling him to pick that up. "That... is a Blood Clone Jutsu Scroll."

"Blood Clone?" Y/N repeated. "I thought only a certain clan can do that jutsu? I forgot the name from your memories, sorry..."

Kurama waved his hand, dismissing it. "Ignore the clan, the most important thing for you is that... jutsu. You're solely relying on your Shadow Clones when in terms of rescuing and finding people, Y/N. And the error you've made back at the Summer Camp shows the weakness of the Shadow Clones. If the original body is in danger..."

"-then the clones will be gone, too. Yes, yes, I know." Y/N finishes Kurama's words, causing the fox to smirk at him.

"But the pro's in this Blood Clone is that they have no time limit to expire. Basically, you can just summon one or two clones, send them to where they could do some help and gave them a small part of your chakra to do some jutsus."

"Wait- I got an idea..." Y/N perked up. "Let's do a scenario." This caused Kurama to lean forward, gaining his attention. "If... I used a Blood Clone, then I gave him a part of my chakra, right?" Kurama nodded, telling him to continue. "What if... the Blood Clone can do Shadow Clones?!"

Kurama rubbed his whiskers at the idea. "Hmm. You made a good point. Somehow, Naruto used the same idea as yours before. Yes, that might actually work. Brilliant work, Y/N."

"Hehe..." He rubbed his nape awkwardly. "You don't have to praise me y'know?"

"Eh... That was an ordinary compliment." Kurama waved his hand(paw?) in dismissal. "Start to list that down onto your suggestion list. Then, we can look to more jutsus that you can create."

Y/N and Kurama's eyes both landed on an opened scroll. Staring at it, their expression both lit up. "Kurama... Are you thinking what I'm thinking right now...?"

Picking the scroll, Y/N analyzes its contents, grin slowly forming on his face. "Oh, man... If Naruto-san created a variation of his Rasengan... Then, this I'm going to create... will be a goddamn masterpiece."

Exiting from his mindscape, he opens his eyes with a confident face, already had an idea for his new jutsus. Leaving his position, Y/N breaks the concrete dome with a wide grin.

"Sensei! Ectoplasm-sensei!" Y/N calls, approaching the tall teacher that is currently observing the students. He turns around and sees Y/N.

"What is it, Yugano? Did you had an idea on your mind now?"

"Surely did! And I might need some help from your clones, lots of them."

"Are you asking me a bunch of my clones to fight you?" He incredulously asks.

Raising a plus-sign hand gesture, 6 clones popped in behind Y/N's back, prepared for anything. "7 versus 32, sensei. How about that?"

In response, the teacher enthusiastically grinned back. "You are one eager student are you...?" His clones appeared and surrounded Y/N and his clones as they all prepared for an incoming brawl. "Let me see those new moves of yours, Yugano."

----

"Wind Style: Spiralling Fist!"

The whirling fist was narrowly evaded by a clone of Ectoplasm in a sidestep. However, Y/N's clone wasn't finished and twisted his body, aiming for another blast of his fist.

"Wind Style: Lasso!"

The fist turns into a rope and hastily wrapped Ectoplasm's waist, slight catching him off-guard. The clone pulls his lasso and did a series of one-handed signs.

"Lightning Style: Rapid Current!"

The electric current traveled through the whip as it changes its element, electrocuting the Ectoplasm clone before Y/N pops back to the fight, fist cocked in.

"Wind Style: Rasenken! (Spiralling Blade!)"

The thin layer of chakra coats his fist and it created a pointed knuckles, it lands a hit through the Ectoplasm clone with a violent wind explosion.

With that, the clone pops off in a cloud of smoke, a sign that his fight has ended. Around them was the original Y/N, fighting Ectoplasm in a close-combat spar. Fists and kicks were unleashed by the young teen as Ectoplasm hardly counters this with a mix of blocks, evasion, and parries.

"Good, good, that combination of yours will force the enemy to-"

Not wasting any moment, Y/N slams his palms on the floor and smirked at him. "Earth Style: Bursting Hand Pull!"

A golem like hands appeared beneath Ectoplasm's feet and grabbed it under, making his upper body wide open for Y/N, with the boy now hastily pulling out his Hiraishin kunai, throwing it to Ectoplasm.

A fully completed rasengan forms in his right palm as he disappeared in Ectoplasm's eyes in a golden flash.

"This move again?" Ectoplasm roared as he summoned a clone to shield himself from the incoming jutsu.

Appearing right in front of the clone, the rasengan swirls in his hand as time slows down for the both of them. Ectoplasm expects him to slam the jutsu to his clone but Y/N had other plans in his mind, a smirk forming from his lips.

"Thanks for the inspiration, Hokage-sama..." He whispered as a black mark shone from the enemy clone's neck, surprising Ectoplasm greatly.

"Hiraishin no Jutsu: Reversal Switch!"

"He used my clone to teleport it out of the way?" Ectoplasm muttered in shock. "Then where is his-?!" Snapping his head behind, the glint of the kunai's edge flickered. "-kunai?!"

Then he heard Y/N uttering another move he created. "Swift Release: Lightning God!"

Ectoplasm did not expected the flurry of invincible kicks and punches that hit him in multiple parts of his body. He can feel that it wasn't a one-way attack, but he was surrounded by it. He had no choice but to raise his arms and block any hits that he could gather.

"You're cooking something big, Yugano! Stop with your distractive attacks!" Ectoplasm growled before he suddenly saw all of Y/N's clones earlier are popping around him. "Wait- they've finished my clones that fast?!"

Y/N didn't answer and transforms to his Kurama Chakra Mode. Another hiraishin kunai flew near at Ectoplasm's cheek, he evades this but another kunai flew above his head. And another.

And another.

Before he felt a kick striking his stomach that sends him away from his position. Y/N ans his clones gathered around the wide-open Ectoplasm and repearedly they hiraishined back and forth, delivering kicks and punches at him in a continuous manner.

"Hiraishin no Jutsu: Dancing Flash Step!"

"Urk-!" An uppercut sends Ectoplasm flying before the clones popped off altogether, leaving the original Y/N alone looking at Ectoplasm mid-air. He raised his hand in a finger gn-like gesture and aimed at him.

"Wind Style: Rasendan (Spiralling Bullet)..."

"Practice is over, Yugano." Ectoplasm declared before Y/N could fire, but he did it anyways.

The fast-paced spiral bullet whizzed right above Ectoplasm's head. Missing him completely. Y/N simply smirks at this while Ectoplasm sighed in relief as he crashed on the ground.

"Sorry for doing you dirty like a punching bag, sensei." Y/N apologizes and helped his teacher back to his feet. Ectoplasm lowly chuckled at his humor and nodded.

"You have seriously improved for 2 hours, Yugano. Very good control and quick decision making. And your speed caught me off-guard, kid."

He sheepishly rubbed his nape. "Uhh... Thank you? Sir? I simply showed you three of my newest moves I created.

"Three?" His head tilted at the number. "I've never seen those moves you did before. That was about seven or eight?"

"A hero must have a gazillion of tricks hidden in his pocket, Ectoplasm sensei." Y/N stated the obvious line. "I only showed Wind Styles: Rasenken, Rasendan, and my new Swift Release."

Ectoplasm nodded in understanding. "I see... Focusing on your speed, I can tell. But don't forget to prioritize your strength and stamina. What better is a fast punch if it doesn't do any damage?"

"I can sense that you're going to say that a few miles away. So I had a counter-measure for that."

"A counter measure? What is it?"

Y/N raised his leg in a normal level. "This, sensei.." He then raised it high.

"HURYAH!" And heel-kicked the ground beneath him, creating a triple ring impact.

"You used your quirk to transfer the energy to your foot." Ectoplasm deduced, Y/N nodded in affirmation.

"Yes. I can relocate my chakra to my fists or to my foot if I'm going to do a kick or a punch. Adding that with my moves will surely make a donut out of a villain."

"Don't resort to that kind of violence young man." Ectoplasm frowned, a finger raised as a warning.

"I know, sensei..." He nodded with a tired sigh. "I know..."

-----

(Four Days Later...)

With the fourth day, Y/N had mastered his Swift Release and created a new one called Light Release. Now, he's trying to sync Kurama's Tailed Beast Mode and his Sage Mode together. Still sitting crosslegged, he was annoyed that for the last three hours, he haven't made any progress.

Around him was Bakugo and Tokoyami both training their moves, he could sense Midoriya from the door with a positive mood, and as he slightly opened one eye, he noticed Midoriya's new costume, especially his boots.

He was also aware of a falling rock heading to a skinny All Might, Bakugo yells to warn him and as Y/N was about to move in, a green blur moved past him that it made him flinch for a second.

"Izuku... You...!"

Midoriya in his new speed, moved above All Might, foot at the ready. He raised his leg and did a front flip above the air, kicking the rock in pieces.

"Smaaash!"

Landing behind Y/N, the jinchuriki stands up and turns around, only to see a more confident Midoriya staring right back at him.

"New move, eh?" He smiled.

"Yeah... One For All: Full Cowling" He then grinned. "Shoot Style!"

----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 126 33
"Why save others when you couldn't save me?" Quote. "We'll live on and you will remember us, sweetheart. We'll always be in your heart." Quote. "A...
691 28 21
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› {๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š} ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šข...
58.1K 1.5K 31
In a world where almost everyone can become superheroes, protecting the world from villains and monsters, there are also some people who have mystica...
47.1K 996 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร— That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...