Meant to be together (YOONMIN...

By MIN18yoon13

" I miss you hyung . I know I'm pathetic but I can't move on. I'm still there. " Jimin "I hate you Park Jimin... More

Back to same city
Pain
Past
Happiness doesn't always exist
Journey from "Park Jimin" to "Jimin"
Suffering
Charity program
Dance and preparation
Family and friends
Truth cannot be hidden always
Author's note
Second chance
Always by your side
Poor Alphas
Jimin is chick 🐣
Make me yours❀
Announcement
🩷Meant to be together🩷
IdeasπŸ˜…
Announcement

Long time no see

625 23 0
By MIN18yoon13

Same day after the charity program ended,

Jimin ,baekhyun and chanyoul had  gone to enjoy their lunch outside in an expensive restaurant.

It was the surprise baekh and chanyoul had planned together to have lunch in an expensive restaurant to cheer jimin and divert his mind to something else.

"Ohh food here is so delicious", baekhyun said

" Yeah right, we should come here often", chanyoul added

"But for that, idiot, we need to be  some richy rich people", jimin snarked

"Right, let's do it atleast once in two months. That will be fine I guess"

"Ok ", jimin smiled toward chanyoul

" Wow, so it means we'll get to enjoy delicious food here in every 2 months."

"Yeah baekh", both jimin and chanyoul said in unison laughing.  They know how much baekhyun can be crazy about food, places, and anything sparkling.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Min mansion ,

Everyone was gathered in living room of min mansion.

The mansion is very huge. It's unbelievable to think yoongi lives here alone . Although some servants work here on regular basis, But their cottage is outside in different area.

"Yoongi are you okay. ", jin asked

Yoongi was sitting with emotionless expression as he was in some deep thoughts.

" Yoongi hyung", Jungkook kept his hand on yoongi's shoulder

"Yeah you were saying something? "

Everyone knew what was happening to him.

"Yeah, how are you hyung"

"Ohh, kook I'm ok. See "

"Please Yoongi don't keep everything with in yourself. You know we are always with you right "

Yoongi sighed heavily
" jin hyung ,I miss him badly. And  seeing him after 5 years is making me feel different emotions at the same time. Like I hate him but I love him. I want to hug him , but no I should ignore him. "

"I don't know what to do"

Talking about jimin made yoongi cry.

"You know hyung, I had decided , leaving everything at bay , atleast I should talk with him. I accept I can't talk with him normally but I wanted to hear his voice atleast. "

"I was going only, when I saw Mrs. Park talking with him. I thought may be everything is ok between them and all those things that hobi was saying is only rumors. But no, he replied that he isn't any park jimin with emotionless expression. Then suddenly like magic, he started smiling talking to some other two people. "

"But you know , there was something different about his smile. It wasn't same that he used to give to us. He was smiling but that smile wasn't reaching his eyes. "

"You all were correct, he has changed so much. "

"I think we should search about jimin."
Namjoon said

"Yeah you are right, and.... I also think we should search about the accident that had happened 5 years ago. "

"HOBI", yoongi shouted

" You are indirectly saying my father a liar"

"Yoongi hyung, please calm down. "

"I'm not saying anything about your father. But hyung, what had happened 5 years ago we only what your father told us. Neither of us had even gone to hospital. So, there may be some probability of different case. "

"I agree with hobi", jin said

" Me also, I think we should search properly about the accident and jimin ", tae added

Yoongi was in serious dilemma, he didn't want to blame his father but he also didn't want to sit and watch everything and feel guilty at the end.

" If the incident will be any different, I don't know how much guilt we'll be feeling", jungkook said

"Ok we'll search everything", yoongi finally said
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day,

It was the last working day before Christmas and new year holidays. Everyone was excited especially Baekhyun. He and chanyoul are going to spend holidays in Incheon. They are also inviting jimin.

But jimin just wants to lay on his bed and spend his holidays sleeping. He is not excited even.

He had not celebrated Christmas and new year from last 5 years since he has no reason at all.

This year is no exception.

"Mochi, please please join us. You will enjoy. ", baekhyun was trying hard to convince him. He used his every technique even gave his puppy eyes but answer was same.

" Nope"

"Please"

"Ok listen, how about I'll treat you both before your departure. "

"Jimin, it's not about treat. We want to spend time with you. "

"But, baek, I have some pending works that needed to be done as earlier as possible. Please understand. "

After thinking, baekhyun sighed,
"Ok fine. But atleast come with us for shopping and to have lunch outside . "

"Ok", jimin smiled
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin was tired from all the shopping. He knee was paining severally.

Baekhyun and chanyoul know about his knee pain, but they don't how bad it is. Jimin has just told that it pains at night if it's very cold and not normally.

He didn't want to trouble them. Already they have done so much for him.

So, instead of pain he was going everywhere baekhyun and chanyoul were dragging.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After shopping they had eaten in the food court.

"Jimin, let's go we will drop you at your home. "

"No, there is no need. I have some work. I'll go later. "

"What work"

" I told you about some pending work right, that only", jimin was nervously laughing

"But mochi"

"No buts chan, I'll manage. You both go and enjoy your holidays and don't forget to send me your pictures. "

"Ok", baekhyun was sad to leave him behind

" Now, I want hug"

"Mochi, I'm gonna miss you"
Baekhyun and jimin were hugging

"Why ever time you two omegas leave me alone", chanyoul was showing fake anger

" Come come",
Jimin and baekhyun both burst into laughter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin had appointment with doctor Lee.

Today he gave him different knee cast , more strong pills and pain relieving lotion.

Ever time he visits the doctor he always says the same thing, go for surgery.

But, like every other time jimin doesn't pay attention.

It's not like he didn't want to go for surgery, but it's like he does not have any reason . He doesn't know for whom he should survive.

Every day is harder than the previous. Each morning he wakes in hope that he will not cry but at the end he finds himself sobbing.

He was coming out of hospital when he bumps into someone.

His report fells down

"Hey, there watch where are you going", jimin yelled

He was already feeling pain and now he has to crouch down.

" Jimin!! "

Jimin was shocked to see that person. If he would be honest with himself then that person would be last he want to meet especially today.

Jimin didn't pay any attention. He was leaving when that person grabbed his wrist harshly and took him outside.

"How are you and what are you doing here, another abortion or something", that person sarcastically said

" Listen min yoongi, I don't want to talk to you right know", jimin was hardly able to stand. He just wanted to go home and cry himself to sleep.

"Why, don't you want anyone to know about you real shelf", yoongi shouted

Jimin eyes teard, he didn't want to cry not in front of him.

Baekhyun has told multiple times to not to show your weak side in front of anyone.

" Think what you want to think, I don't want to explain my self "
Saying this jimin left leaving yoongi dumbfounded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Same day morning, in Min corporation,

Jungkook knocked the door of yoongi's office.

"Yes, come in"

"Ohh kook, tell what happened"

"Hyung are you busy in afternoon? "

"No, why"

"Actually, hyung yesterday we had gone to hospital for Tae's regular check up. Doctor did some test and told to collect report today afternoon. But Tae is not feeling well, and I can't leave him"

"So, can you please take the report", jungkook requested

" There is no need of request jungkook-ah I will go"

"Thank you hyung"

"Treat me with lamb skewers if you want to thank"

"Hyung", kook whined

" Fine fine , I won't tease you now go and take care of tae. I'll collect the report. "

I hope you will enjoy. Next chapter is going to be more interesting.

May be yoongi will know the truth or may be not.

Thank you❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 360 22
When Alpha Min Yoongi needs a place to go, his friend Seokjin gets to looking. Soon, a place with the older mans close friend, Park Jimin, is found...
52.5K 2K 13
jimin was rejected by his mate 6 years ago. He left the pack and no one has seen him since. what if he is back after 6 years with his son. "P-please...
116K 5.9K 46
Jungkook found his new prey. Jimin. But will he give himself to the fuckboy? An omegaverse story Smut warning #1 in bottomjimin - 22/10/2020
7.5K 894 20
Picking up from halfway through Jimin's pregnancy. Where is Yoongi? Will they see each other again? Read This Mask of Mine first before reading this...