Chauhan ardhangini's

By royal_beckons

Chauhan's had it all - "MONEY", "FAME", "POWER", and "AUTHORITY" and most importantly three most Eligible Su... More

Character's aesthetic
family background's
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
'Chapter 7'
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
'Chapter 13'

'Chapter 8'

4.7K 218 26
By royal_beckons

First of all Wishing you a Diwali filled with love, laughter, and the sweetness of festive treats.
it's never too late to make a new beginning so may this diwali you light your every inch of darkness, your insecurities and everything you think you're not enough for...

"Subh dipawali"🪔!!!!!

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Anchal's pov :

Being short has its own set of advantages and disadvantages and believe me when I say that I had been facing the worst of case now. Being tiny when your husband is much taller to your liking is tragic specially when you have to adjust to his size.

"Wrong choice of words" my mind mocked.

What I meant is that to adjust on the small couch because your husband is too large to fit into it.
Hella fucking Tradagic!!!

"How am I supposed to manage on this small couch??" I asked myself.

"But you have to fit into it!!!!" My small mind again mocked.

"Shut the fuck up and get the fuck away!!!" I warned my foolish mind.

Umm... I was Hella tired because of today's journey for the trip and each and every occurrence of today, I had thought that I would fall into a deep slumber as I hit my sweet bed. *NOTE THE SARCASM*

But sleep was far away from my sight. Though I'm a heavy sleeper and could sleep faster than any normal human can afford to. Right now I was feeling so exhausted and fatigued, yet I couldn't drowse off easily.

Maybe the change in the surroundings is the main reason behind it, but there was another bigger reason indeed owing to the fact that 'My lovely husband' was busy with his 'Dear first Wife', yes...his work on his laptop, due to which the lights were on.

Thereby making it difficult for me to take a nap. A much indeed one though!!!

So, I was doing the only thing that came to my mind at that moment, scrolling through my phone and chatting with my friends. Well, I felt not better than any thief doing so, Since my husband has ordered me strictly not to use the phone at Night and so I was avoiding his 'strong Professor' gaze from me, I was covered up in a blanket and was doing my work inside it.
PEACEFULLY!!!!!

"Don't forget it's for your own benefit, since you are the one who'll fall sick if you're not gonna sleep fast"

Again my mind made it's presence visible.

I don't understand whether this is my own mind or his personal lawyer.... Hufffff...!!

Even when my fate doesn't seem to be along with me, since the quick buzzing of my ringtone got me flinched as I was sure that I was in a great trouble if he get to know about my doings.

I quickly peeked through my cover and saw his handsome self still Indulged in his works, quite unfazed about the happenings on to his surrounding and I left a sigh of relief.

Though a part of me was happy that I was still safe from his Furious scolding as he wasn't interested to look anywhere else other then his phone,But a little tiny winy part of me felt jealous of his love that receives his all love affection and attention.
Hufff!!! STUPID JERK!!!!

I hurriedly went towards the balcony receiving the call to have a good chat with my friend without any foreign intruding.

It was my friend Anushka on the call and as it was long since we have a good chat,
So We were busing putting our hearts out into the call and that was the only reason I don't know how the time fled so fast.

Suddenly I felt some presence behind me and the intoxicating smell was enough for me to understand who it was. I was suddenly anxious and nervous of my state and I held my phone tightly into my fist, not daring to turn back.

Didn't know if it was the nervousness of getting a good scolding or the anxiousness of him standing so-so close to me that made my toes curl in anticipation.

But I knew I couldn't avoid him as of now, so taking slow steps I turned towards him, my face was facing his chest directly sending shivers down my spine.

I decided to leave from there without glancing or uttering to him anything but his deep husky voice stopped me in my track making me shut my eyes in fear and anxiousness.

"What's the time"

He asked clearing his throat a little.

"2:14"

I said after checking down my phone.

"So??" He asked.

"So this is the time for sleeping of normal living beings."

I said in sarcasm thinking I could escape from the situation that easily.

"We aren't one of them, right"

Came his deep voice.

"It was Anushka"

I answered him directly sighing at my life being helpless.

"So?"

The same question again hit me.

"A week later her wedding was going to take place so..."

I informed keeping my head down.

"So she was appointing you to be her groom from last two hours, isn't it huhhh??"

He asked with a done face.

"Ansh, we were just having some girls talk and you don't need to know what we were doing in last two hours"

I said in confidence yet nervousness.

"Ohh, girls talk in the sense bitching someone or giving some tips for her married life" Came his arrogant voice.

"Enough is Enough Ansh, you don't need to inquire about my life when we aren't that close too, and special when you're thinking about us like that so you better don't forget we are writers too unlike you having a shit conversation with your friends, we do have works more than you."

I said in loud voice with anger.

"I don't have any frie-"

He said in defense but I cut him before he could get on my nerves.

"You don't need to tell me about your friendship when you're toxic enough with every person, and only for the situation that when your food can't digest or if you can't have a good sleep without knowing our conversation then let me tell you were discussing about her new book that was published last week"

I said in confidence not giving a shit to him.

"And now please leave my way for god sake." I demanded in a angry tone.

I was Hella angry on him for judging my conversation with my friend though he was a person who never interfere in others life then what the hell happened to him now that he was so much interested in my so-called life. Till now he didn't bother about what was even going with me, so what's new now.

What do he think of himself, huhh!!!

I peeked at him through the corner of my
Eyes to notice only his back facing me and so I couldn't watch or read his expressions but I boost myself that I did a great job, and mentally patting my back for the class I took of him but my views were proved immediately wrong in the upcoming potential future!!!

Haa haaa haa, what a fate!! I thought.

"Thank God I'm safe, I guess this trick works"

I thought in my mind while smirking and having a proud moment in myself.

"So this Mr. Ansh freaking Chauhan needs a dose on which his jaw needs to clench, that's so awesome of you anchal" I laughed internally.

I was in my delusion when I saw him coming inside the room.
I maintened my cold expression on my face.

I closed the lights and passed by his side pushing him a little by my presence in confidence.

But I was so short comparing to him, that he doesn't Flinch for a penny of second.

I was happy till the moment he grabbed my wrist on my way to couch.

"I don't need to inquire about your life, right??"

He asked in his heavy and sexy voice.

"Ansh, you better leave me or the consequences will not be good"

I said with a straight face when I was Hella scared of him.

"Consequences??"

He asked with a smirk.

"Talking with someone that late and when I asked instead of realizing your mistake you scolded me, huhh, so much power and confidence"

I heard him saying when I was staring in his eyes.

"Isn't it was the side effects of being
Mrs. Anchal Anch Chauhan, huhh??"

He asked with a smirk dancing on his lips.

"I don't need your name to be confident, I'm already much better than everyone and who wants your name to be confident"

I spoke in confidence but this time I'm serious as my ego hurt.

"Thats my wife for sure, match made in burning hell, isn't it!!" He whispered.

"Do you really think I care about a name when I'm already enough for every Fucking person"

I said which made him chuckle.
Does that sound funny to him.
'I thought.'

"Wife of mine for a reason, aren't you"

He whispered coming close to my ears.

"Leave me, it's already so late I need to wake up early too"

I said trying to loose my hands from his grip which isn't so tight to hurt me but was enough for him to control me.

"Isn't it late at night when you were talking with your friend, aren't you sleepy at that time, we too can talk and if you want we can have some more fun"

He spoke in his luxurious voice .

What does he think of him in this life. Am I fucking toy for him to ignore, play and again leave whenever he wants. I couldn't suppress the hurt in my eyes any longer so I decided to hit his chest with my tiny fist while tears started pricking my eyes as I felt grabbing him my hands in his cold one.

I leaned my head against his chest, in a way now sobbing heavily, because of the way he treated me now and even in the past and so I no longer care that my tears were wetting his shirt now.

I felt immense pain my heart as it started pounding and beating fastly because of this intimate closure between us but at that moment I was too hurt to be bothered by our physical closeness.

"Am I fucking toy for you to play and leave whenever you want Ansh, am I??"

I asked him looking up towards his eyes as I grabbed the cloth over his chest in my fist tightly, tears starting to fall off from my eyes as I pronounce each of the words with so much pain in my eyes and voice.

Along with it come another emotion, anger and rage.

He pulled me back by my shoulders and left for the door to leave and spoke,

"You sleep here, i will go outside"

He was back to his cold self again leaving me pounding with a million thoughts and emotion of uneasiness, ignorance, unwanted, pain and agony.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××.
.
.
.
Hope you guys will like the chapter it caries 1800+ words so please do give lots of love and subh deepawali once again.
Lots of love to you my readers. ✨

Next update on 30+ likes and 5+ comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 23.8K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.1M 28K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3M 193K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.5M 146K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...