Sweet Night- TK One shot✔️

Por Momo_Taegguk

If you are too good to be true Would it be alright if I pulled you closer? ♡ In which actor Kim Taehyung need... Más

CHARACTERS
PLAYLIST

SWEET NIGHT

145 7 2
Por Momo_Taegguk

The cameras flash and cheers resonate in the venue as Kim Taehyung, the lead actor of latest K-Drama 'Scenery' steps out of his car. He was clearly a rising star and already made a place in the audiences' hearts, by appearing as supporting actor in some popular dramas. 'Scenery' was his first drama as a lead actor he worked really hard for it. And his work touched people's hearts clearly.

Currently, he was invited at the premiere of the movie starring his really good and only friend in the industry, Park Seojoon. 
Taehyung walks to the photo wall as numerous cameras now point at him. He poses with a finger heart and smiles in front of the blinding lights.

"Taehyung-shi it's really nice to have you here. First of all congratulations on the success of Scenery, it was an amazing drama" The reporter near the photo wall says.

"Thank you. Thank you for saying that" Taehyung politely bows and smiles. It hasn't been very long since he has been introduced to this fame world. He has grown up with his grandma and always lead a normal life before getting his first role. One can clearly see his innocence and down to earth nature through his eyes.

"So are you working on any new project recently?"

"Uh... I mean yes..." He replies with a shy smile. (Imagine his Tata mic face here)

"Ooooh so would you like to tell your fans about it a bit?" The reporter coos at him.

"Yeah... " He clears his throat. "It's gonna be different and I will not be just acting. There's more. That's all I would say" He nods, internally praising himself for giving a good answer. The fans and paparazzi go "Ooooh" as they hear it. They already think of the next headlines for the upcoming days.

"Wow... well all the best! it was nice talking to you Taehyung-shi... we hope to see more from you"

"Thank you" And then he leaves to the movie hall for the premiere.

🌙🌙

After the movie got over, Taehyung stayed for the after party where many delegates from the movie to the music industry were present. 

"Taehyung-ah" He sees Seojoon walk towards him with a glass of champagne in his hands. He hugs him warmly and congratulates him for the movie.

"You like it here?" Seojoon asks. They both met while shooting an advertisement for a brand and since then Seojoon treats Taehyung like a little brother.

"Yeah... I mean to be honest you also know I am not a big fan of parties" Taehyung says quietly as he declines the drink the waiter was serving to him.

"Oh come on... " Seojoon laughs a bit then says, "By the way you said wanted to meet some producers and singers right? You can talk to some here" Seojoon waves his hand around the room full of many known people from music industry.

Taehyung was about to reply but a melodious voice makes him stop. The song 'Still with you' featuring in the same movie starts playing in the background. The singer of the song, Jeon Jeongguk or JK was considered the 'Golden Voice of Korea' and like every other resident of Korea, Taehyung also loved his songs. He really appreciated his talent and respected the way he was a big name at such a young age. He always thought if he could meet him in person one day- wait-

Something strikes him and he immediately starts to walk but Seojoon being confused by the lack of response, takes his hand and stops him.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"I- I think I know whom to ask for help in making a song" Taehyung turns around and says. 

"Who- Taehyung?" Before Seojoon could ask Taehyung leaves his hand and gets disappeared in the crowd. He just shakes his head and mumbles, "Aish...I can never understand this kid" 

Taehyung searches the whole room trying to find the one he was looking for but he couldn't get a single glimpse of him. He almost gives up as he reaches the bar counter and sighs. Just then he hears two waiters talking while filling their trays with glasses. 

"Take these to the second floor, there are many celebs there also..."

"I heard JK is also in the party... Will he be there?" The other waiter whisper asks, excited to meet their favorite singer.

"Hmm... I guess yes... Now go. Guests are waiting" 

Taehyung turns on his heels almost immediately and makes his way to the second floor, it was as if his legs were walking on their own. He reaches the floor and realizes that it was a lot less crowded than the previous one. He could see a lot of celebrities who have reached high peaks in their careers there. He wipes the hands on his sweat and walks between them.
Then he sees him. He was cladded in all black outfit, hair parted, a glass of wine in his hands as he talked to, who Taehyung could recognize as, Min Yoongi. With each step he took, Taehyung felt nervous for some unknown reasons. At one point he even decides to go back downstairs to Seojoon but still he goes and stands about five feet apart from the duo, still contemplating the decision he made in just mere seconds.

"Is it Kim Taehyung I am seeing here?" A sudden voice startles him. He sees the director of his drama Scenery walk towards him. He was a middle aged man with lot of experience and like everyone, he also admired the shy actor.
His naturally loud voice, that he got from his job, makes some people around look at them, including Jeongguk.

"Ah Director-nim, it's nice to meet you here" He bows politely to his senior who smiles and pats his shoulders. 

"Same here kiddo, how are you doing?"

"I am doing good... How are you sir?"

"I am also as healthy as ever... Ah I would have talked to you a bit more but my wife has asked for her favorite drink and I can't let her wait" He laughs.

"It's okay sir... " Taehyung smiles and nods as he sees his senior patting his shoulder one more time before walking away. Taehyung sighs and turns his head just to see Jeongguk looking at him. And there was something about that moment that made his heart beats go faster.

"Yoongi hyung... Please excuse me for a moment" Jeongguk says and then starts walking towards him, while Taehyung stays at his place there in daze.
Jeon Jeongguk was surely even more handsome in real life, very much keeping up to his nickname of 'Heartthrob of the nation'

Taehyung gulps when Jeongguk comes and stands right in front of him. 

"I guess you want to say something to me...?"

"Huh?" Taehyung widens his eyes a bit, his cheeks turning warm.

"I already saw you looking at me as soon as you walked here... " Jeongguk smiles and tilts his head with a slight smirk.

"Uh... yeah... I am sorry, I didn't mean to seem like that..." Taehyung looks down biting his lips, clearly embarrassed. He looks up, "Sorry to disturb you but I want to talk to you about something Jeongguk-shi..." 

"Shoot!" Jeongguk finishes the drink in his glass before keeping it on a nearby table. He then starts walking signaling Taehyung to come with him.

"First of all, let me introduce myself... I am Ki-"

"Kim Taehyung, I know...I have seen the K-Drama you acted in" Jeongguk smiles at him.

"Oh..." Taehyung clears his throat. "Actually...I am going to work on a new project and the production requires me to sing a song in my voice for that..." He continues as they walk side by side in the big balcony of the venue.

"Interesting... So how can I help you Taehyung?" They both stop walking. Taehyung takes a deep breathe as he feels the night breeze caress his hairs.  

"There is no one better than you who can guide me in making a song... Because I don't know anything about song making" Taehyung laughs a bit. "So will you help me Jeongguk-shi? If you want... I mean you can decline also...It's perfectly fine" He smiles comfortingly. 

Jeongguk looks at him with a small smile. He doesn't say anything and just stares directly into Taehyung's hazel eyes with his dark brown ones.

"Okay I will guide you" He says after breaking the silence and rests his arms on the railings, now looking at the big buildings of Seoul. 

"Thank you so much Jeongguk-shi" Taehyung immediately smiles widely and bows, ignoring the fluttering feeling in his heart.

"Ayyy stop calling me Jeongguk-shi, it makes me seem old, I am just 26... I bet you are also of similar age right? " 

"Yeah I am 24" They talk a bit more, just a bit before parting ways. Jeongguk tells Taehyung about the upcoming showcase he has in New York. So they could meet after two weeks, when Jeongguk would be on a break. They also exchange numbers and Instagram handles with each other. 

🌙🌙

A tired sigh escapes his mouth as Taehyung finally lays on his comfortable bed. He was about to close his eyes when a notification interrupts his action.
He reaches his hand forward to take his long forgotten phone from the nightstand.

It was Jeongguk's post on Instagram. And the caption... well...

🌙🌙

During these two weeks, even Taehyung got busier with script readings and various photoshoots. The shooting for his drama was also about to begin in a few days. 
After about an additional week to the two weeks, he finally decides to message Jeongguk, assuming that he might be back in Korea.

Almost immediately he receives a reply from Jeongguk.

There was a smile on Taehyung's face the whole time he texted Jeongguk.

"See you Jeongguk" Taehyung whispers to himself biting his lips to stop smiling.

🌙🌙

Taehyung checks the location one more time before looking at the small building in front of him. Jeongguk gave him the address to his personal studio. Nobody actually knew about the studio except few people he worked with and that being the reason it was super secure around.
A nervous feeling settles in Taehyung's heart. In all senses, he was a shy person. Till now he and Jeongguk have been texting only, which was easy for Taehyung. But now, as he looked at the building, he realized that he has to interact with him in person.

It was not like Taehyung dreaded any sort of interactions but something about this whole ordeal felt like a life changing incident for him. Maybe because he, for the first time, was trying something new and working out of his comfort zone or maybe it was just working with Jeongguk. He doesn't know.  

After standing for about 5 minutes in the same spot, trying to calm his racing heart, Taehyung finally musters up the courage to walk towards the entrance of the studio. Taking a deep breathe he puts his hand on the handle of the door and pulls it open. Before he could enter, he hears someone say, 

"I thought you wouldn't come inside at all..." It was Jeongguk. He was sitting on a couch on the other side of the room. Taehyung steps inside and smiles apologetically.

"Uh... I was just checking the address one more time" He looks at Jeongguk, who walks towards him with hands in his pockets.

"You are at the right place Taehyung" Jeongguk smiles and says.

"I know I am" Taehyung also whispers and looks down. 

After seconds of silence between them, Jeongguk clears his throat and says, "Come let me show you around my personal studio first and then we can talk a bit about the song" 

Taehyung smiles and nods, following Jeongguk to the elevator. 

As they enter the elevator, Taehyung asks, "Do you work here alone?" 

"Mostly, but yeah Yoongi hyung also has his own working room here, so he comes often. You will also find Namjoon hyung, my manager, coming here and scold me for things" He finishes with a laugh.

"Ohh... My manager Jin hyung is also like that" Taehyung giggles. The elevator door opens and they both step out and enter into a cozy room. 

"This is the studio where I write and produce most of my songs and sometimes record them also" Jeongguk says. 

"Wow it's really comforting here" Taehyung almost immediately says.

"Thanks I guess" Jeongguk smiles widely. He shows some more rooms and instruments to Taehyung, who listens to him with very much interest. Seeing Jeongguk passionately talking about his favorite instruments and in general music, he almost thought that if he was introduced to the world of music when he was a kid then he surely would have worked in that field.

They sit in the lounge of the studio room after the little tour. 

"You want some coffee?" Jeongguk asks.

"I don't drink coffee" Taehyung says. He never in his life liked coffee. Never.

"You don't like it?" Jeongguk asks again with an amusing expression on his face.

"No it's bitter" Taehyung makes a face that a 5 year old would make while drinking medicine, making Jeongguk laugh. 

"Ohkk... Then Hot chocolate? Is that ok or it also makes you go..." He makes the same expression Taehyung made earlier. This time Taehyung laughs and says, "No Hot chocolate is fine"

"Ok" Jeongguk says and gets up leaving Taehyung confused. He then walks towards a small pantry like area and takes out two cups from a cabinet that Taehyung didn't notice was there...

"You are going to make it yourself?" Came Taehyung's question.

"Yeah... I always do" Jeongguk starts melting the chocolate in a microwave kept near the coffee maker.
(A/N: Assume that he isn't scared of microwaves in this Universe lol)

Taehyung gets up and walks to him. He doesn't say anything and just watches Jeongguk make the hot chocolate.

"Taehyung"

"Hmm?" 

"Tell me more about the type of song you want to make..." Jeongguk looks at him.

"Umm...A love song... like something folksy... Actually the drama tells the story of two people trying to find love and give a shot at a relationship that they had never entertained the possibility of before..."

Jeongguk nods his head and asks him to continue.

"I want it to be beautiful and calm but at the same time show the vulnerability and confusion you face when you fall for someone... Like you know when you meet someone, you don't realize at first how important they can turn out to be for you...  And sometimes you have that one chance with you but you miss it... because you are not aware of your developed feelings and meeting briefly and parting is what you had thought was all there was. But with time you realize something different. And then there is confusion, there is regret of not having foreseen this situation of these growing feelings. There is longing... And that's when you try to give a shot to the buildup of emotions in you... And yeah... that's all" Taehyung finishes with a small smile.

He looks at Jeongguk looking at him with slight wide eyes before smiling. 

"That was beautiful... I would love to work on this song with you Taehyung" He whispers. A blush adorns Taehyung's face and he looks down smiling. 

"Same here" He says. They both sit and drink their hot chocolates. And Taehyung could swear, he has never drank a hot chocolate this tasty before. 

🌙🌙

It has been about two-three weeks since Taehyung first visited Jeongguk's studio. Since then they both have been meeting frequently and talking via text messages. They both have written a few lyrics. Jeongguk suggested to go with a guitar instrumental for the song and Taehyung also wrote some more lyrics. For him, all of this not at all seemed like a part of work... In fact he enjoyed every second he spent with Jeongguk, discussing and learning about new things. 

Today was one such day when Taehyung had a day off from shoot and he decided to visit Jeongguk. When he texted him, Jeongguk told him that he was at his company as he was also preparing for a comeback.
And so Taehyung finds himself in the big elevator of Bighit Entertainment along with Kim Namjoon, who was guiding Taehyung to the recording room, where Jeongguk was. 

While they were waiting to reach the desired floor, Taehyung's phone rings. He smiles at the caller ID and picks up the call.

"Hey" He says.

"WHAT HEY? BITCH YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE FREE TODAY! AND NOW YOU ARE NOT AT HOME??" 
Taehyung widens his eyes. He totally forgot.

"Uh Jimin... sorr-"

"SHUT UPP! I AM STANDING HERE OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE LOOKING LIKE A STALKER! WHERE AREEE YOUU TAEHYUNGIEE!?" Taehyung pulls out his phone a bit away from his ears and closes his eyes. His bestfriend from diapers, Park Jimin, really went overboard sometimes.

The elevator comes to a stop, just for Taehyung to realize that Jimin was so loud that even Namjoon heard him through the phone. He widens his eyes a bit and clears his throat awkwardly as they get out and walk in the corridors.

"Jimin... calm down ok? I am out for some important work right now" He whispers.

"What important work? Is it important thAN YOUR SOULMATE!? THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN THERE FOR YOU SINCE YOU COULDN'T EVEN SPEAK! HUH?"
Taehyung sighs... Why is Jimin so dramatic? Sometimes he wonders why didn't his best friend opt for a career in acting instead of him?

"Jimin" He says with a deep breathe and the softest voice possible.

"What?" Came the reply. Taehyung knows that the other must be pouting right at the moment.

"Please understand... I will be back as soon as possible. Till then please use the spare key you have with you to open the door and get inside. We don't want people to look at you shouting in the middle of the corridor. Hmm?" He says softly.

"Ok... But be quick. I have a new movie we can watch... And don't forget to bring me some snacks" After seconds of silence Jimin replies.

"Okayy... Now I am cutting the call. See you"

"See yaa!"

Taehyung cuts the call. Whatever happens, he can't imagine his life without Jimin in it. He looks to his right to see Namjoon also smiling ever so slightly, making him smile as well.

They stop walking upon reaching a door labelled as 'Recording room- JK'. Namjoon opens the door for both of them.

As soon as Taehyung enters, a euphoric voice hits his eardrums softly. Jeongguk was harmonizing to something he recorded.

Are you feeling the rush?
If so, then I think I know what's going on
And are we falling in love?
Say yes or no, yes or no, yes or no

His voice has always left Taehyung mesmerized. But hearing it live, oh lord that made Taehyung go weak on his knees. 

Something about you
Do you feel the way I do?
There's magic in the room
Tell me, do you feel it too?

If the room was silent then it wouldn't have been difficult to hear the sound of his wildly beating heart. 

"OK! Great job Jeongguk! We'll continue tomorrow after editing these parts" The producer says. Jeongguk takes off his headphones and reaches out for the water bottle kept on the table. While drinking, he notices the presence of Taehyung in the room.

He doesn't understand how Taehyung always looked so beautiful in the simplest of outfits? 

Are you thinking 'bout us? 
If so, then I think I know what's going on 
And are we falling in love?
Say yes or no, yes or no, yes or no 

 The music plays in the background as Taehyung looks back at him and smiles waving his hand a little. He also smiles and waves back. He opens the glass door, stepping out of the separate recording space. 

"Hi" He says in a breathy whisper. Was it because of the recording he did or... he doesn't know... or does he?

"Hey" 

"Jeongguk do you need something or should I leave now?" Namjoon says walking to him.

"Ah no hyung... we are fine" He waves his hand as a no. 

"Ok then take care of yourself and your guest" Namjoon smiles and goes out, leaving both of them alone in the room. 

"Uh... let's sit" Jeongguk says.

"Yeah" Taehyung follows him to the couch, near which a number of instruments were kept. He looks at Jeongguk picking up a guitar and sit beside him.

"I actually had some melodies in my head for the song..." 

"I would love to hear them" Taehyung smiles.

Jeongguk places his fingers on the guitar and starts playing with a deep breathe.

(A/N: Please play Sweet Night's instrumental here, close your eyes and imagine Jeongguk playing it for Taehyung for a few seconds. I swear you will love the instrumental)

🎵

🎵

🎵

🎵

🎵

He finishes playing with a last strum on guitar. He opens his eyes and looks at Taehyung, who was looking at him with the most adoration filled eyes ever. 

"How was it?" He asks. 

"Beautiful... OMG I loved it!" Taehyung smiles brightly.

"Uh... I also wrote some lyrics after we wrote some last time. Shall I show them to you?" Taehyung continues after some time. 

"Please do" Jeongguk smiles and says. He sees Taehyung take out a notepad from his bag.

"I don't know if you would like them or not but I tried-" 

"Taehyung... I know it's your first time doing anything like this. It's alright. I don't judge" Jeongguk takes the notepad from his hands and opens it. 

He flips through many scribbled pages and finally reaches to a page with words written neatly. He reads,

How could I know
One day I'd wake up feeling more
But I had already reached the shore
Guess we were ships in the night

"Um... I compared the two people with ships here... As you know two ships in the sea just pass by with no thought of the other. Similarly, the protagonist here is thinking that they were just like...passing ships... One meet and that's it... But he then realizes that they were more than just that. And then he regrets not realizing his feelings earlier because now he has already reached the shore meaning that it's difficult for him to go back and pass by the other once more... " Taehyung explains looking at the lyrics he wrote.
He then flips the page to another one. 

I'm wondering are you my best friend
Feels like a river's rushing through my mind
I wanna ask you if this is all just in my head
My heart is pounding tonight
I wonder
I
f you are too good to be true

"And these lines show the enormous emotions they feel at the same time after accepting their feel-" 

"Would it be alright if I pulled you closer?" Jeongguk says suddenly making Taehyung look at him with wide eyes and red cheeks. 

"Huh?" 

"Uh... I was just suggesting the next line... It would suit I guess" Jeongguk clears his throat. 

"Ohh... " Taehyung takes a pen and writes the line after the last one.
He smiles slightly and whispers, "My heart is pounding tonight...I wonder if you are too good to be true and would it be alright if I pulled you closer..." 

"It's perfect" Just like you
Jeongguk says. "Taehyung" He continues looking at the other.

"Yeah?" Taehyung had no idea why he was getting nervous.

"I... really liked the lyrics...You amaze me everytime by the way you think Taehyung...I mean it" There was sincerity in Jeongguk's eyes.

"Thank you" Taehyung says looking down. He presses his lips together and looks at Jeongguk with a small smile, who also smiles. No one knew what to say to the other... the only thing that spoke were their heartbeats. And maybe for them each other's eyes seemed the most beautiful portrait to get lost in at that moment.

There was a comfortable silence in the room, which gets interrupted by the ringing of Taehyung's phone. It was Jimin again. He breaks the eye contact with Jeongguk and picks up the call.

"Yeah?"...... "I told you Jimin. I am out for an important work"......"What? There's a special episode of the drama airing today?"..... "Ok Ok. I am coming home"...." Yeah I will not forget your snacks"...."Bye" 

Taehyung cuts the call. 

"I think someone is waiting for you at home. I guess your boyfr-"

"NO! My bestfriend... His name is Jimin and I am single..." Taehyung immediately interrupts with wide eyes. Boyfriend and Jimin. Not. No. 

"Ohh" Jeongguk nods. He doesn't know why he felt relieved. "So I guess you should be heading home now" He says. 

"Yeah... Me and Jimin are going to watch our favorite drama" There was an excited child like smile on Taehyung's face making Jeongguk smile naturally. 

"Okay then... see you" Jeongguk gets up. Taehyung also gets up with his bag in his hands. 

"Bye Jeongguk" He whispers. 

"Bye" The other smiles and says.

🌙🌙

"I really think he should end up with the other girl instead" Jimin says.

"Yeah... right" Taehyung replies taking another bite from his waffle as they both lay comfortably on the couch of living room.

"By the way what was the important work that you had today?" Jimin asks now facing Taehyung. 

"Uh... I told you about the self composed song I have to sing in the upcoming drama right?"

"Yeah" Jimin nods.

"Yeah so I asked Jeongguk to help me with it. And I went to his company for some discu-"

"JEON JEONGGUK??AS IN THE SINGER JK??" Jimin interrupts him.

"Y-yeah" Taehyung furrows his eyebrows. 

"WOW!! WOW! WOW! I mean he agreed??" Jimin asks excitedly bouncing on the couch. 

"Um.. yeah he agreed and he is working happily with me... We get along well" Taehyung bites his lips to stop smiling from remembering the moments between him and Jeongguk. But that was a wrong move because he forgot he was sitting in front of Park Jimin, God's unofficially appointed cupid.

Jimin smirks. "Ooooh so you get along well~~" 

Taehyung widens his eyes. "Nooo not in that way Jimin!"

"I totally understand in what ways Taehyungiie~" Jimin wiggles his eyebrows, making Taehyung gulp. Something about imagining Jeongguk like that made his cheeks go warmer. 

"No" He says as if he was assuring himself that there was nothing like that. No there isn't.

"What no? I mean he is so handsome and you yourself are so beautiful-"

"Jiminie no" But he indeed is handsome.

"Oooh look at your red cheeks... You are blushing~~"

"N-No I am not" Stopp it Taehyung! Why are you blushingg!?

"Yes you are~ Jeongguk and Taehyung sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-"

"Jimin stop!" Taehyung throws a pillow at him. But what would it really be like to kis- SHUT UP!

"Ok ok... but when are you going to ask him out?" Jimin laughs and runs away.

"JIMIN!!" Taehyung runs after him with a pillow in his hand.

"Taegguk is a nice name for your first kid right?"

"SHUT UP!"

🌙🌙

After about one and a half week and two recording sessions for the song, Taehyung was now heading for the last recording session. He didn't know how this one month passed by so quickly with Jeongguk. They worked on the song together and according to Taehyung, it sounded beautiful after being arranged together. Jeongguk really turned anything Golden with just a little contribution of his. The single thought of Jeongguk helping him so generously without asking anything back makes Taehyung smile.

His thoughts unknowingly shift to what Jimin told him that night and his grip on the staring wheel of his car tightens. He deliberately avoids thinking anything like that... He cannot mistake Jeongguk's kindness towards him as something else, he will be a fool to do that.
Although from the back of his mind he knows, he knows what his heart wants... But... after few days when the song is completely done, him and Jeongguk won't meet again. At least not like this. They will be busy in their own lives and just a few words exchanged between them would be a big deal.

Taehyung smile falters as he parks his car in the parking space of Jeongguk's studio. He gets out and walks, maybe for one of the last times, to the entrance and opens the glass door. The memory of him entering the same place a month ago comes in front of his eyes and he gulps. With each moment spent with Jeongguk, it felt difficult for his heart to not incline in that direction. 

"Jeongguk?" He calls when he couldn't see the other in the studio room, where they were recording the song. He furrows his eyebrows at the lack of response and roams his eyes around. A ding from his phone grabs his attention. It was Jeongguk's message. 

"Okk" Taehyung replies. He keeps his bag on a chair and takes a look at the room. The room was totally Jeongguk's taste, from the coffee maker in the lounge to the number of comforting candles kept at random places, everything. Taehyung looks at the guitar, Jeongguk's favorite guitar. He then brushes his hands slightly at the diary filled with lots of scribbling and unsung lyrics kept on a table. He was about to open it but-

"Did you take up a job as a part time detective?" A voice startles him. He turns around with wide eyes and takes a breathe of relief when he sees it was Jeongguk. 

"Oh gosh you scared me" He says.

Jeongguk puts his hands up a little in a surrender position with the most boyfriendly smile ever. "Sorry" He says with a laugh.

"I will forgive you... at one cost" Taehyung whispers. Jeongguk walks up to him and stands tall in front of him.

"What cost?" He says. 

"Teach me how to play guitar..." 

Jeongguk smiles with a short laugh. "As you wish, but first we have to finish the recording, right?" He says.

"Y-yeah" Taehyung looks down. 

"You can review the lyrics one more time, while I prepare you some hot chocolate...yeah?" Jeongguk says as Taehyung nods.

They record the last bits of the song... Taehyung had a pretty deep voice while singing and Jeongguk used that in the best way possible. He made Taehyung sing in his comfort zone but at the same time it sounded really soothing, mixed with some background vocals Jeongguk gave.

"Night, Night, Night~" 

"OK perfect! we are done with the recording! Great job Taehyung!" Jeongguk says and stands up from his chair.

Taehyung smiles, removing the head phones and steps out of the recording space. He slowly walks to Jeongguk and... hugs him. 

"Thank you so much Jeongguk... It really wouldn't have been possible without you... Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Taehyung rests his head on Jeongguk's shoulder. 

Jeongguk smiles widely closing his eyes. Jeongguk wasn't a type to physically show affection but something about this hug made him want the time to stop.

"I am also glad I met an amazing person like you through this Taehyung" He says and tightens the hug a bit, unknowingly sniffing Taehyung's strawberry scented hairs.

If it was possible the hug would have lasted for eternity but of course it was not possible. Taehyung backs away looking down. 

"I think I should keep my promise now..." Jeongguk says.

"Huh?" 

"You wanted to learn guitar right? Come" He takes Taehyung's hand and makes both of them sit on the couch. Then he grabs his favorite guitar and sits as close as possible to Taehyung.

"Hold it" He says and Taehyung does, his heart beating at the fastest pace. He holds the guitar and looks at Jeongguk.
"I will tell you some basics" Jeongguk says and takes Taehyung's fingers placing them on the chords. The way Jeongguk's rough fingers brushed against Taehyung's soft ones made Taehyung mind go hazy.

"This is the chord E minor... play it once" But Taehyung doesn't. He was having an inner conflict. With the loudness of emotions in himself, he could say...nothing. 

He feels Jeongguk shift a bit closer just as to grab his other hand and place it on the strings. He moves it once as the guitar sound resonates in the silent room.

"And then the D chord-" Jeongguk's tender voice was so close to his ear, that even his single breath was audible to Taehyung who now turns his head to look at him, their faces very close. 
Jeongguk stops what he was saying and realizes the position they were in, it was like he was back hugging the other. Taehyung's wide hazel eyes looking into his felt like a maze he would love to get lost in.

Taehyung gulps. His imagination taking control over his mind and his fingers on the strings close into a wrist. But Jeongguk's warm hand on top of his opens the wrist and intertwines their fingers, caressing his thumb over the other's delicate skin making Taehyung close his eyes.

"Taehyung-" 

Before Jeongguk could continue his phone rings startling both of them. Taehyung opens his eyes as he feels Jeongguk move and retract his hands slowly, to pick up the call. Taehyung's fingers now felt empty, hint of disappointment in his eyes.

"Y-yes Hobi hyung?".... "Oh I am so sorry I forgot about the practice"....."I'll be right there"...."Yeah"

He cuts the call and looks at the other. 

"I- I have to leave Taehyung...sorry" He says and gets up reluctantly. 

"Oh...it's- it's alright" Taehyung whispers and bites his lips looking at the floor as he sees Jeongguk leaving the room. 

(A/N: Song recommendation- Ghost of you )

Although the room was now silent but Taehyung's mind was screaming. And for the first time his heart and mind knew the same thought, the thought Taehyung has been trying to avoid for many days. But now he couldn't.
He has to accept now that Jeongguk's presence affects him in ways he cannot describe. And maybe his heart desired for more.

But he has no idea what to do now. So he just sat in the same room where him and Jeongguk made numerous memories and closes his eyes as he could still feel the other's presence. The scent of his cologne in the air, the rustling pages of his diary, the coffee cups in which they drank hot chocolate, his guitar in Taehyung's hands, everything felt like a warm presence of the other in this cold night. 

Whereas Jeongguk reaches the company and steps in the elevator. His heart was racing and all he wanted to do was go back to the studio, where Taehyung was. He gulps remembering how Taehyung's hand perfectly fit into his. In his 26 years of life he never felt anything like this, he never felt this much desire to hold someone in his arms forever. 

The elevator comes to a stop and he walks to the dance practice room. 

"Oh you came JK! Where have you been?" Jung Hoseok, Jeongguk's choreographer asks. He has been in terms with Jeongguk since the latter debuted at the age of 15, and couldn't be more happy to be a part of his team few years back.

"Just somewhere...important..." Jeongguk replies still seeming a little lost.

"Are you alright Jeongguk?" Hoseok asks quietly. He knew Jeongguk long enough to know when the other was not well.

"Y-yeah? Yeah I am- I am perfectly fine...just a little tired" Jeongguk scratches the back of his neck. 

"Oh... you can take a leave if you want... we can practice tomorrow..." Hoseok genuinely says putting his hand of Jeongguk's shoulder. 

"It's fine hyung... we can practice for a while"

"Ok as you wish" Hoseok smiles and walks to play the music. Soon he gets a call and walks out leaving Jeongguk alone in the room.

Jeongguk takes his position, closes his eyes and opens them just to see Taehyung standing in front of him. He knew. He knew it was not real. That this Taehyung was not real. But still... he chooses to feel his presence even if it was the ghost of Taehyung there in front of his eyes. He steps towards him, takes his hand and pulls the other towards him. 

"Why is this happening to me Taehyung? Why I want to be with you all the time?" He asks.

"That you have to figure out yourself Jeongguk..." Taehyung smiles and whispers.

Jeongguk sighs and looks down. He feels Taehyung's palm on his cheeks as he leans into the touch with his eyes closed. The moment he opens his eyes and looks up, as expected, Taehyung was gone.

Hoseok enters in the room again and says, "Jeongguk sorry bro I will have to leave for some work... We will continue afterwards. You can also leave and take rest. hmm?" He smiles.

Jeongguk nods with a small 'yeah'. You have to figure out yourself Jeongguk... 

🌙🌙 

It has been three days since that night and Jeongguk and Taehyung didn't talk. They both didn't know what to say to each other.
Even if Taehyung already knew about his feelings now, he couldn't just go to Jeongguk and say, "Hey I like you".
Absolutely not.

And Jeongguk... well he was still trying to figure out his feelings. You cannot blame him, he has grown up in this industry working day and night that he had no time to actually think about a love life... Although he tried dating few people, but never did he feel such strong emotions.
That day before going home, he visited the studio again... Taehyung had left but looking at the studio reminded him of every moment they spent together. And no contact with the other in these three days really tested him. He didn't know if Taehyung was angry or feeling the same way as him, making him even more confused. 

But he has to talk to Taehyung... Meeting with the other will only help him figure out his feelings. Also he has some other job that he has to do.

Jeongguk was at his home, lying on the couch when his phone rang. He groans because he was totally in the mood to just... lie down and do nothing. That's why he called his company saying that he was not feeling well. But guess god or Min Yoongi had some other plans.

"Hello?"

"Jeongguk you aren't coming for the Award night today?" Yoongi asks. Jeongguk cleared his schedule for today which included attending the Actor Plus Awards in the evening. 

Not attending an award show will not have that much consequences. Right? Righttt?

"Ah no hyung... after all it's for actors... What will I do there? I am resting at home"

"Oh come on Jeon... I don't want to be left alone there. You have to come"

"But hyunggg~ I am not well" Jeongguk rubs his face and mumbles.

"No I know you are completely well...I can hear in your voice... Move your lazy ass up from the couch and get ready for the evening"

"But-"

"No ifs and buts... I am seeing you in the evening . That's all. bye"

"Hyu-" The call ends. Jeongguk sighs and gets up. If Yoongi was insisting this much then he has to go. There was no other option.
He takes his phone and makes a call to Namjoon. 

"Namjoon hyung... uh... I am going to the awards night today" He says as Namjoon picks the call.

"So Yoongi called you?" Namjoon laughs.

"Yeah how did you know?"

"He first asked me about you. Don't worry I have asked the stylist to send clothes for you"

"Thank you so much hyung" Jeongguk smiles. He sometimes feels grateful that Namjoon always takes care of him like a little brother. 

"No worries... "

🌙🌙

"JKayyy!!" Fans at the venue get excited seeing Korea's biggest singer attending the award show, which was unexpected. Jeongguk smiles through the blinding lights and waves at his fans, posing for the numerous cameras now pointing at him. 

Upon entering inside the venue, he is guided by the staff to his seat. He has no problem in just sitting at his place, clapping for the achievers and smiling whenever the camera points at him. It's so simple. No problem at al- Taehyung? 
Jeongguk widens his eyes a bit as he sees Taehyung entering inside as well looking super super gorgeous in his blue coat and newly dyed blonde hair. Everything around seems blurred as Jeongguk can't help but just look at the beauty called Kim Taehyung, who walks and sits at a nearby table, still unaware of Jeongguk's presence around.

Jeongguk takes a deep breathe and looks away, realizing the effect Taehyung has on him now. He takes out his phone and messages the other. 

Taehyung who feels his phone vibrating opens the message but soon widens his eyes looking around. Then he spots Jeongguk sitting just a table away from him, looking his way. And there his heart goes on a marathon again. He looks at his phone and types a reply.

Taehyung laughs biting his lips but the next message made his cheeks go red. He looks at Jeongguk who was typing something more and then looking up to see Taehyung's reaction.

Taehyung confusingly looks up at Jeongguk.

No. Jeongguk didn't plan anything in advance nor did he know Taehyung would be there. But it was as is he was doing whatever his heart was telling him to do at this moment. And it actually felt right.

He sees Taehyung looking at him with his big bambi eyes, which shined more due to his subtle eye makeup and the lights, making him look so adorable that Jeongguk wanted to leave everything then and there and just...squish him in a hug, like he did three days back. He wanted to feel that once again. 

"Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome to the 53rd Actor Plus Awards!" The voice of the host makes both of them startle and come back to Earth as they now focus on stage. 
And just like that the Award show goes by with Taehyung winning an award in the category, 'Best New Actor'. Everyone felt happy for the adorable actor, including Jeongguk.

After the show ended, everyone was requested to head for the after party. Yoongi as expected stuck with Jeongguk throughout the whole show, saying that he didn't want to be bored. Both of them reach the next venue as Jeongguk's eyes only search for one person there. With every passing second, he felt like a mist was getting unclouded from his mind and now everything was... clear...

"Where are you looking at Jeongguk?" Yoongi asks leaning on the bar counter, drinking his champagne. 

"Um... For a f-friend... They are also here"

"Friend? How come you started making friends in acting industry?" Yoongi laughs. 

"It's a long story hyung" Jeongguk clears his throat again looking around and then there he spots Taehyung in the far corner of the room talking to someone. 

(A/N: Song recommendation- The Night we met duet version) 

Jeongguk doesn't think anything before walking towards Taehyung, the only person his mind could think of and his eyes could see in the crowded room. 

"Oh I will be the one to narrate this 'long story' to your kids..." Yoongi laughs a bit seeing where Jeongguk was going. 

Taehyung who was occasionally roaming his eyes around to search for Jeongguk finally sees the other walking towards him. 
"Uh Excuse me..." He says to one of his co-actors in the drama. With a deep breathe he also makes his way through the numerous people. His hand sweat, heart beats fast and a small smile appears on his face as the memory of the night he first met Jeongguk comes in front of his eyes. 
Finally they both meet in the middle of the room and Jeongguk smiles. 

"I guess you want to say something to me?" Taehyung bites his lips and says with a smile.

"Huh?" 

"I already saw you looking at me as soon as you walked here..." Taehyung giggles.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to seem like that..." Jeongguk tilts his head and smiles amusingly. "Sorry to disturb you but I want to show you something Taehyung-shi..." He says making Taehyung laugh. But then a blush adorns his face as soon as Jeongguk holds his hands and intertwines their fingers, his new favorite thing to do. He starts walking taking Taehyung along with him. Taehyung was thankful that the room was crowded enough for anybody to not notice their intertwined hands.

"Jeongguk where are we going?" Taehyung asks.

"You will know..." Jeongguk leads Taehyung to the exit of the venue. The after party was private so there was no fear of them being in the headlines the next day. 

"But in the middle of the party?" Taehyung whispers as they walk to a car, Jeongguk's car. 

"No one will notice Taehyung..." Jeongguk says taking out the car keys. He gets inside the car and sits in the driver's seat. Taehyung looks around a bit before sitting on the passenger seat. 

"But what about your driver?"

"I usually drive home after such parties on my own when I am not drunk..." Jeongguk starts driving.

"But what if the driver's waiting for you thinking that you might be drunk?" Taehyung asks looking outside. The open window lets the cool breeze caress his blonde hair. 

"I already told him that I am not drinking today... You ask a lot of questions" Jeongguk laughs. 

"Oh" Taehyung nods. He licks his lips before asking. "So what is the surprise?" 

"Surprises are not to be told beforehand Taehyung" Jeongguk says. A comfortable silence falls in the car after that. But their hearts were loud and only few words were needed to define the upbuild of emotions in them. 

Jeongguk's car stops at a very familiar place, his studio. He gets off the car and goes to the other side to open the door for Taehyung also. This simple action makes Taehyung blush. And the blush deepens when Jeongguk takes his hand once again and leads him to the front door.
Few days back he was thinking that he was entering the studio for the last time, but now... here he was walking into the same place with Jeongguk. 

"You sit here for a bit... Yeah?" Jeongguk makes him sit on a couch. 

"O-" Before Taehyung could say Jeongguk rushes off towards the elevator and disappears behind the closing gates. 
"K?" Taehyung sits confused at what Jeongguk was planning to do. Even though he seemed calm on the outside, from the inside, well...he has screamed for about 500 times. Without thinking anything, he just sits there patiently waiting.
After about 20 minutes, he gets Jeongguk's call and picks it up almost instantly.

"Hello?" 

"Come to the last floor Taehyung" And with that Jeongguk cuts the call. Taehyung stares at his phone for few seconds before getting up and walking to the elevator. He presses the button for the last floor. 
The elevator door opens up to a rooftop which had a tent set up with fairy lights decorating it. Outside the tent were two luxury bean bags and a small table beside it. Taehyung hasn't visited this floor before but it surely was really really beautiful. 

"You are here?" Jeongguk's voice brings him out of his daze as he looks at Jeongguk standing beside him with two cups of hot chocolate in his hands.

Taehyung looks at him astonished and says, "This- How did you prepare all of this? And what is the surprise??" 

"With my hands..." Jeongguk laughs and Taehyung looks at him with a so done expression. 

"Ok ok.. I really had to do nothing... I just threw some fairy lights on the tent and prepare this hot choco for us" Jeongguk keeps the cups on the table and walks back to Taehyung. "And this is not the surprise... Look up" he whispers.

"Woww, this is the surprise?" Taehyung looks at the sky full of stars with wide and shiny eyes. 

"Uh...no" Jeongguk bites back a smile, seeing Taehyung look at him with furrowed eyebrows and a small pout. 

"Then what is the surprise?" The other asks folding his hands. Jeongguk smiles before taking Taehyung's hand and making him sit on one of the bean bags. He then takes out his phone, sitting on the other bean bag. 

"This is the surprise Taehyung" He connects his phone to the speaker and starts playing the song. 

"Presenting to you... Sweet night by Kim Taehyung" He says looking at the other. 

(A/N: Song suggestion: Sweet Night by V)

Taehyung widens his eyes listening to the song... It sounded... euphoric. A smile instantly makes its way on his lips as he listened to something in his voice, something he wrote, something that made him meet Jeongguk and work together with him and something that made him realize his feelings for the other... 

Jeongguk suddenly offers his hand to him. 

"May I have a dance with you?" Taehyung slowly nods. His heart was pounding now. Taking a deep breathe he puts his hand on top of the other and they stand up. 

They sway slowly to the music looking at each other with Taehyung's hands on Jeongguk's shoulder and Jeongguk's on his waist. The stars in the sky were the only ones to witness this beautiful moment. Just like they shone brighter, everything around Taehyung was brighter now... And for Jeongguk, Taehyung seemed like the brightest person in the universe, more like Taehyung was becoming the center of his universe.

I'm wondering
Are you my best friend
Feel's like a river's rushing through my mind
I wanna ask you
If this is all just in my head
My heart is pounding tonight
I wonder 
If you
Are too good to be true
And would it be alright if I
Pulled you closer

Jeongguk pulls Taehyung closer by his waist... their breathes mingling. 

(A/N: Song recommendation: Heavenly)

The song stops and they both look at each other, knowing what was coming next. 

"Tae..." Jeongguk says in a whisper as Taehyung gulps. 

"Yeah?" He says. Jeongguk leans in, intertwining their fingers and and their foreheads touch. Taehyung closes his eyes. 

"Can I?" That's all Jeongguk could say. 

"Y-yeah" And it took only a second for Jeongguk to close the gap between them. Their lips touch in the softest way possible almost like they were meant to be. It felt so heavenly. So right. Jeongguk pulls Taehyung even more closer, if it was even possible and tilts his head to deepen the kiss. Just like he imagined, Taehyung's lips were softer than the petals of a flower.

He feels his legs go week when Taehyung's hands make their way to his hair. The moment felt unreal in itself. 
He picks Taehyung up bridal style when they back off from the kiss due to lack of oxygen, just to kiss again. None of the actions were fast or driven by lust, it was pure and just filled with... love. 

I'm giving you all my, giving you all my
Giving you all my love
Giving you all my, giving you all my
Giving you all my love
All my love

Taehyung feels his back touch the soft mattress of the tent that Jeongguk set up. He hums at the feeling of their lips touching. They stop for a moment and open their eyes... a shooting star falls once again. They say a star shines the brightest when it falls... Just like a person's eyes when they are falling in love...

Jeongguk feels the time stop looking at Taehyung. His blonde hairs were over the place, his eyes were hooded and his lips... the lips that Jeongguk wanted to feel every moment from now on. He looked a mess... a mess that Jeongguk created. 

He leans in one more time, but this time to give a peck... multiple pecks on Taehyung lips and then one last kiss on his forehead. Taehyung closes his eyes at the action as a tears slips down his cheeks. All of it felt like dream...

When you're above feeling it still
Tell me it's love, tell me it's real
Touch me with a kiss, touch me with a kiss
Because this is where I want to be
Where it's so sweet and heavenly

Jeongguk connects their foreheads, their breathes still fast. And Taehyung opens his eyes. His eyes fall on a scar on Jeongguk's cheek.

"How did you get this on your cheek?" He asks in a whisper brushing his dainty fingers on the scar.

"I fought with my brother when I was small..." Jeongguk says taking Taehyung's hand and intertwines them playing with his fingers. 

"What for?"  

"A computer game? I guess" He lays down beside Taehyung but not before pulling the other closer in his arms. He just wanted to be as close as possible to the other. 

"Ohh... so you were the type to fight with your siblings..." Taehyung laughs putting his chin on other's chest. 

"Aren't we all the same... I am sure you must have fought with your siblings too" Jeongguk squints his eyes and says amused. 

"I didn't live with my sibling when I was small... I lived with my grandparents... And whenever we met we spent time together making as much as out of it... so we didn't fight..." Taehyung pouts.

Jeongguk smiles. "So you have always been the nice kid..." He says. 

"No... I troubled my grandma a lot... especially while eating... I was a brat" Taehyung laughs. 

"Ohh so Kim Taehyung can also be a brat sometimes... I wonder if he will ever show that side to me in the future" Jeongguk says. 

"Will you want me to? In the future?" Taehyung looks directly in Jeongguk's eyes. 

"I want to see every side of you Taehyung..." Jeongguk smiles when Taehyung snuggles closer to him with red cheeks. 

And when you're far away, I still feel it all
And when you're far away, I still feel it all the same

"Me too..." Taehyung whispers closing his eyes. And sleep soon engulfs him. He clearly was tired from the shoot in the morning, then the award show and then... the kiss... 

Jeongguk looks down at him and strokes his hair. "I will Taehyung... I will give you all of me..." He whispers and kisses Taehyung on the forehead before closing his own eyes. 

🌙🌙

Taehyung opens his eyes and squints them almost immediately at the blazing sunshine coming in. He tries to turn around but feels two arms hugging him tightly, preventing him to do so. When he looks to his side, he sees Jeongguk sleeping peacefully. Oh how Taehyung can just stay like this and admire Jeongguk forever...

Last nights events flash in his mind and he bites his lips putting his head on the other's chest. The sound of Jeongguk's heartbeats calm him down and he closes his eyes once again, staying in Jeongguk's arms.
He sighs at the numerous question coming in his head...What will happen now? Him and Jeongguk kissed last night... Does Jeongguk like him too?

His thoughts get interrupted when Jeongguk groans and wakes up. He immediately looks down at Taehyung, who he assumed was sleeping... So he takes the other's hand intertwining their fingers and snuggles more into Taehyung's strawberry scented hair. But Taehyung suddenly faces him... He could hear the other's heartbeat going faster at the close proximity...

"Good morning..." Jeongguk smiles a little and whispers. 

"Good morning" 

"Did you sleep well last night?" Jeongguk asks caressing his thumb on Taehyung's hand.

"One of the best sleeps I have ever had" Taehyung says playing with Jeongguk's shirt's button.

"Oh really?"

"Mhm" Taehyung nods looking directly into Jeongguk's dark brown eyes.

Jeongguk smiles looking down... He sees Taehyung shift a little then sit up, their hands still intertwined. He also sits up and faces the other. Taking a deep breathe, he puts some of Taehyung's slightly long blonde hair behind his ears. The other looked so adorable and pretty in Jeongguk's eyes, making him bite his lips to stop smiling. 

"I like you Taehyung" He says making Taehyung look at him with red cheeks and wide eyes. 

"w-what?" 

"I like you more than a friend..." He says again and shifts closer to the other, who stays in his place. 

"Tell me Taehyung... Do you... feel the same?" His eyes showed hints of fear. Fear of rejection... Fear of losing Taehyung forever... 

He waits for Taehyung to answer but instead the other just looks at him for few seconds... Before leaning in and closing the gap between them. Taehyung kisses him softly. 

"Yes... I like you too Jeongguk..." he says in between the kiss. Jeongguk smiles and kisses him back, pulling the other on his lap. They kiss and meet like two missing puzzle pieces.

After a while they back off... Taehyung smiles shyly looking down...

"Um... what are you doing today then?" He asks. He wanted to ask Jeongguk on a date.

"I have to go for some recordings and then pack for my flight tomorrow..." Jeongguk says with a sigh. 

"Flight? To where?" Taehyung says a bit disappointed. The first hurdle already came... Their busy schedules.

"Los Angeles... I have some interviews lined up there..." Jeongguk says caressing Taehyung's waist.

"Oh... so when will you come back?" Taehyung looks at him. Jeongguk could clearly see how he was trying to hide the sadness of not seeing each other. 

"I also don't know... Maybe a week?" 

Taehyung nods and then hugs the other. "I can help you pack if you want... I have very few scenes to shoot today..." He mumbles as Jeongguk hugs him back.

"Okay bear..."

"Bear?" Taehyung immediately looks back at him. 

"Yes... because you are a baby bear... who loves to cuddle.." Jeongguk teases.

"No... I am not" Taehyung denies with wide eyes.

"Yes baby bear"

"Nooo" Taehyung starts to tickle Jeongguk making his laugh resonate in the whole place. 

"Ok ok ha ha ha stop... Tae bearr " 

"Jeongguk! You bunny!" 

🌙🌙

One and a half weeks had passed since that day. All Taehyung wanted to do was to relive those moments all over again. Jeongguk still hasn't come back from LA and Taehyung was also busy shooting for climax scenes of the drama. Of course they talked to each other via texts and video calls and shared a lot about themselves with each other. 

Today was the day when Taehyung was finally free for a whole day and he decides to spend his afternoon at a café. Although he didn't drink coffee, but cafes always felt welcoming to him to work or just spend some leisure time alone. Especially in this month of December, with all the Christmas decorations around.
Since he has written lyrics for the song, he has developed a interest in writing in general. He writes his feelings in form of quotes or lyrics in a diary. And he doesn't want anyone to see it and recognize his work, he just loves doing it in his free time. 

With music in the background and a pen in his hand, he was writing something down on his diary, when the ring of his phone makes him come out of his comfort bubble. He looks up to see it was Jimin. 

"Hello?"

"Whatcha doingg?"

"I am at a café right now"

"oooh~ On a date with Jeongguk?" Taehyung can feel Jimin doing that smirky face behind the phone. Ever since, he has told the other about him and Jeongguk, well just the 'I like you' part, Jimin hasn't stopped teasing him, all with that smirk on his face.

"No Jimin... I told you Jeongguk is in LA"

"But didn't he come back yesterday evening?" 

"Whe-"

"It's uploaded on social media. Dispatch also posted his airport arrival on YouTube. He didn't tell you?"

Taehyung furrows his eyebrows at that. Him and Jeongguk last talked on call day before yesterday before sleeping and Jeongguk didn't tell him that he was coming and when Taehyung called him yesterday, the other's phone came switched off. 

"No he- he didn't" Taehyung sighs. "Jiminie, I'll call you later okay?" Jimin says yes knowing very well what Taehyung was going to do now. Taehyung cuts the call and gathers his coat and belongings before heading out of the private booth of the café. 
He sits in his car and starts driving. You can guess where he was going... of course, Jeongguk's place. A week ago, when he helped Jeongguk pack his luggage, he went to his house along with him. So he knew the address. 

Why would Jeongguk not tell him about his arrival? It honestly did hurt Taehyung a bit thinking that maybe he didn't hold as much as importance in the other's life... 

He finally reaches Jeongguk's building and heads straight to his apartment. Taking a deep breathe to calm himself down, he presses the doorbell.

No response. He rings it one more time. 

And another time. 

And again. 

"Who's there?" Finally comes a sleepy Jeongguk's voice from the doorbell intercom. Taehyung presses the button to respond.

"It's me... Taehyung" He says looking down. 

"Taehyung?" The other's voice now held surprise. 

"Yes. Kim Taehyung. You remember? Or perhaps you forgot me Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung replies in a sarcastic manner. 

"Of course not bear." Oh the nickname... It made a blush creep on Taehyung cheeks. 

"Oh really? Then open the door or is there someone else inside with you?" He asks. 

"No-" The intercom disconnects and the door opens revealing a shirtless Jeongguk with bed hair, that were all over his place. Taehyung tries really hard to not gawk over the person standing in front of him. He takes a deep breathe and then releases it, looking away. A clear indication that he was upset. 

"Taehyung" Jeongguk calls softly walking towards the other. "Won't you come inside?" He says taking the other's hand, his eyes holding hints of regret. 

"Why should I? Do I even mean anything to you?" Taehyung mumbles, his voice was hurtful. 

"Wha-"

"When were you going to tell me that you are back in Korea?" Taehyung now looks at him. 

Jeongguk sighs and pulls Taehyung inside, closing the door behind them. He holds Taehyung's face in his hands with delicacy. "Taehyung listen to me ok?" 

"No! What explanation are you going to give? I should just admit that I am not important to you, that you don't even tell me the simplest of things... Heck here I was thinking, I was falling in love with you and maybe you were feeling the sam-" Jeongguk cuts him off with a kiss, with Taehyung melting into it right away. Shiver runs down Jeongguk's spine as Taehyung runs his cold fingers on his abs and then places them on his chest, directly on his heart. 

No words can describe how much they both missed this... 

Jeongguk picks Taehyung up and makes him sit on the couch. With one last peck, they both break the kiss as Jeongguk sits down on his knees in front of Taehyung. He takes the other's cold hands and intertwines their fingers. Taehyung follows his action and looks at the other, his eyes holding many questions. 

"Oh I love this feisty side of you" Jeongguk laughs. Taehyung does not say anything but the blush on his cheeks spoke otherwise.

"It's true that I didn't tell you about my arrival Taehyung... I am really sorry... I just wanted to surprise you... But I came yesterday and I was feeling very much jet legged. So I thought to surprise you today... but looks like I overslept" Jeongguk continues moving his fingers through his bed hair. 

"You could have told me... I would have come here to take care of you" Taehyung says, his voice holding worry for the other. 

"No~ I really wanted to surprise you... I already planned everything and it was perfect. Damn this media for ruining the very first step of my plan~" Jeongguk whines and places his head on Taehyung lap. He looked like an innocent child, whose perfect plan got spoiled.  

 "You planned? What?" Taehyung asks naturally stroking Jeongguk's hairs. 

"Iplannedaproposhal" Came Jeongguk's muffled voice. Taehyung couldn't understand what he said.

"What?" 

Jeongguk looks up. He takes a deep breathe and says, "I planned to surprise you and propose you bear" Taehyung widens his eyes with red cheeks.
"But d-didn't you already say that you like me?" 

Jeongguk shakes his head and then gets up to take a seat beside the other on the couch. 
"Yes I did but I wanted to ask you to become my... boyfriend. In a perfect manner... and the thing you said earlier about falling in love..." Taehyung's heartbeat increases. He did not realize he said all of that to Jeongguk, he practically confessed his love to Jeongguk. 

"I think I am falling in love with you too Taehyung..." Jeongguk continues. 

"R-really?" 

"Yes... no lies. no doubts. I am falling in love with you Kim Taehyung... I realized this with every minute I spent away from you after that night. To be honest, this is all really new for me Taehyung, very new. I never really got any time in my career to think about a love life. But since you came, my heart has been slowly inclining in your direction. You are the only thought I have in mind before sleeping, after waking up, taking a walk, recording a song... everything... All these days, I realized that, what I feel for you is very strong... It's like I want to hold you forever and never let go... It's something so beautiful that I have never felt before... That's why I wanted to surprise you and see that smile on your face and then propose you in the most perfect way possible... But guess, my plan didn't work... And look it's snowing now, and I can't take you out on dinner also..." Jeongguk ends with a disappointed sigh and looks down.

He feels a hand on his cheeks and looks up to see a glossy eyed Taehyung, who immediately hugs him tightly, launching him on the other. "Oh my god... you are so precious..." He says and rubs his hand on the other's back. They both get lost in the warmth of one another. 

After few minutes, Taehyung leans back and takes Jeongguk face in his hands. "I am sorry... I ruined your plan..." He pouts. But Jeongguk shakes his hand, occasionally wiping the tears of joy falling from Taehyung's eyes. 

"No you didn't... I mean things didn't go according to plan but in the end I confessed right? I had to speak my heart to you and I did... So what's the problem?" Taehyung smiles and looks down, but soon looks up with wide eyes as if he got a 'super duper great idea'.

"We can work on your plan... at home..." He bites his lips. Jeongguk looks at him with a are-you-serious look and laughs. "What? I planned to surprise you bear. How can you help me yourself in surprising you? Are you going to act surprised?" He says and pulls the other on his lap. 

"Of course... I am an actor after all. And look, I can come down from that staircase and you surprise me and I act surprised and they we can have dinner as you planned" Taehyung points at the staircase and then the dining table near the kitchen. 

"This is crazy" Jeongguk laughs. 

"No... this would be, instead of you arranging everything alone, I help you and we arrange everything together to surprise... me" Taehyung says as Jeongguk leans his head on his shoulder, his hairs now poke his neck making him giggle. 

"Okay, let's do it" Jeongguk smiles whole heartedly and says looking up, realizing he can never now or in future say no to Taehyung's crazy plans... 

"Okay" Taehyung whispers and then leans in for a kiss. The kiss, like everytime, was soft but held much stronger emotions... It held the willingness to give the whole of yourself to the person you love...The back off from the kiss and smile.  

"Come on, let's prepare dinner" Taehyung says as Jeongguk places him back on the couch and gets up nodding. 
"And put on a shirt or you will get cold" He continues with red cheeks. 

"What? You don't like the view?" Jeongguk teases leaning closer. 

"No- I- " Taehyung with a flustered face, throws a pillow from the couch on the other's face. Jeongguk laughs and picks the other bridal style before walking up to the bedroom. 
As soon as they enter, Taehyung takes a look around. Jeongguk's house looked like any other millionaire's apartment with all the latest décor items around. And his bedroom was clearly his taste. It was dark themed and had everything the singer liked in it.

Jeongguk makes him sit on the bed and walks towards the walk-in closet, as Taehyung follows his action with his eyes. He comes out after a while, throwing on a hoodie on his body and a dress in his hands. 

"What's this?" Taehyung asks immediately. 

"I was about to send this dress at your address by now... And then come myself to surprise you and then take you out for dinner" Jeongguk narrates his plan, sitting beside the other. 

"Oh..." Taehyung nods and then takes the dress with a smile. It was silk red shirt with black pants and silver earrings. "I love it" He whispers. 

🌙🌙

Both Jeongguk and Taehyung spend time together making delicious dinner for themselves. In the middle, Jeongguk takes his time to decorate the room and after the preparations are done, he leads Taehyung to a room with his eyes closed and asks him to come out once he is dressed. Of course, he had to keep a little surprise for Taehyung. Then he himself goes to his own room and gets dressed immediately. 

"Jeongguk I am done! Shall I come downstairs now?" Comes Taehyung's voice, while Jeongguk arranges some more rose petals. 

"Yes!" He says back and then looks at the staircase. Footsteps arrive, and there stands Taehyung looking like an angel, making Jeongguk's heartbeats go still.

(This look... Oh I love this whole look and him <3)

As if everything around him was in slow motion, Jeongguk makes his way to the end of the staircase as Taehyung walks down with the prettiest smile on his face. He roams his eyes around the room; the lights were dim and it was perfectly decorated with candles at every corner along with rose petals... he decoration was minimal but Jeongguk's presence made everything seem so romantic especially with the snowfall outside... It was perfect.

"Oh my god! This is so beautiful! I wonder who planned to give me this surprise!" Taehyung puts his palm on his face and acts surprise. Jeongguk laughs and takes Taehyung's hand, pulling him near. 

"Well it was someone very special to me... He helped me with everything. I think I should thank him" 

"You should" Taehyung giggles and Jeongguk leans in and pecks Taehyung's inviting lips. "Thank you" He whispers and the other smiles. They both get lost in each other's eyes... Suddenly Jeongguk brings his other hand up from his back. 

"This is for you" He gives a rose to Taehyung, who accepts it biting his lips. Everything was just too perfect for him to not stop smiling...

Growl! Taehyung widens his eyes at the rumbling sound of his stomach. He hears Jeongguk chuckle and internally curses his stomach for interrupting the moment. 

"Sorry... I did not eat anything after breakfast today" He whispers.

"It's okayy...I guess we really should eat now... I am also hungry" Jeongguk says rubbing his stomach, then leads Taehyung to the dining table. At first, Taehyung still seems to be embarrassed but soon laughs it out with Jeongguk as they talk about anything and everything while eating. They finish their dinner and then cuddle on the couch. 

"I still wonder, if you hadn't approached me that evening, we wouldn't have been able to meet..." Jeongguk says. 

"And I still wonder, from where did I even get the courage to approach you first..." Taehyung laughs. 

"Huh? Courage? You were afraid to approach me?"

"I know... It's just you are this big big celebrity and I am just a rookie actor. To be honest of course I was scared at first, because you seemed so intimidating like a muscle bunny! Heck I didn't even imagine talking to you once." Jeongguk laughs at that.
"But when I heard your voice in that song, it was as if my legs brought me to you on their own... It was a surprise that you agreed... I mean I was fully prepared to listen that you were busy and couldn't help me, but you did agree. How?" Taehyung asks, looking straight into Jeongguk's dark orbs, making the other smile. 

"Even I don't know, I guess you intrigued me at the very first glance. Your dedication towards your job impressed me a lot. There are many actors, you know, who get these offer to sing the OST and they agree but they never compose the song on their own with so much emotions. But you were like, I want to compose a song, that's why I was so excited to work with you. And you indeed worked on it so beautifully that I was... impressed. So don't just say you are just a rookie actor... You are a born artist Taehyung." Jeongguk strokes Taehyung hairs and says. 

"You also know it wouldn't have been possible without you... The producer loved the song. Thank you so much" Taehyung kisses Jeongguk on his cheek.

"And not just that, the way you subtly tried to look for me but failed because of your director and how your eyes innocently stared into mine and your cheeks heated up when we first talked... It actually did something to my heart." Jeongguk remembers how he couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung on his way home that night, but he thought it was just excitement of working with him. 

"Really?" Taehyung widens his doe eyes. 

"Really just like now, I cannot take my eyes away from yours" Jeongguk whispers and kisses his eyes one by one. He then leans in to connect their lips. "And these lips, I just can't stop feeling them" He says between the kiss. "These hands, I can hold onto them forever" he intertwines their fingers and kisses each finger. "And your cheeks, don't get mad when I bite onto them in future honey..." He kisses his flushed cheeks. Taehyung hums at the fluttering feeling in his heart and smiles closing his eyes when Jeongguk, at last, kisses him on the forehead. 

"You know, after we met, I always knew you were the kind of person I might end up falling in love with... It wasn't love at first sight but a feeling that sat exactly right in my chest... And now I just cannot describe how much you mean to me. I just want to be called yours Jeongguk... Will you be mine?" Taehyung asks, caressing Jeongguk's cheeks. 

"Yes" Jeongguk whispers and connects their lips once again. And just like that they both get lost but find home in each other's warm embrace as the snow falls outside and the stars once again be the witness. 

They did not fall into love directly... They walked into love with each other, with their eyes wide open, choosing to take every step together... From total strangers to someone so important for each other...
While they have been walking this path maybe for a short time, they feel like they have loved each other for a lifetime...

Yes. It wasn't exactly love at first sight for them but it was something like that. The first time they spoke, they felt it... like an electric burn, a sweet ache. And their life changed.

"You want some hot chocolate?" Jeongguk asks.

"I would love to" Taehyung says.

🌙🌙THE END🌙🌙

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

262K 10.4K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
13K 628 12
"Did you just moan Jeongguk's name?" Jin asked his boyfriend who just woke up from his sleep. Or where Taehyung is dating Jin until one night he has...
50.7K 2K 53
《Taekook》 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...
171K 6.1K 24
Kim Taehyung was broken when he heard the truth, about what his boyfriend, Min Yoongi did. He move on.. But, did the other move on too?.. And.. What...