Percy's VK side (Percy Jackso...

By ThatChildOfAthena

What if Percy didn't grow up with Sally? What if Disney was real? When the Disney Greek gods reveal themselve... More

Chapter 1-So Disney is real?
Chapter 2-Percy's VK side
Chapter 3-Let them see my demons
Chapter 4-Annabitch tries to get me killed
Chapter five-My new life
Chapter 6-Visiting old places, making new memories
Chapter 7-Camp
Chapter 8-Stabby stab stab
Chapter 9-Things get real
Chapter 10-Percy can't sit still
Chapter 11-Another Prophecy! Again...
Chapter 12-How to get to Tartarus 101
Chapter 13-The River
Chapter 14-We like knocking out people now
Chapter 16 - All the plants are dying~🎵

Chapter 15-My Possessor hates me

200 11 31
By ThatChildOfAthena

I do not own Disney or PJO/HoO

Anyone's thoughts/Eidlon talking=italics 

Grover's PoV

SchistSchistSchistSchist-

"How about we think about this?" I desperately try to distract the Eidolon from advancing on the two sleeping demigods. "Are you sure you want to kill them? They're really unimportant; why don't you go kill a drakon instead?"

'I know who those two are!' My possessor growls angrily. 'Clarisse La Rue, the Drakon Slayer, and Perseus Jackson, bane of monsters!'

"How many times must I say it?" A familiar voice drawls. "It's Percy, honestly, get it right!"

I fall with a thud to the ground, Percy pinning me to the floor. "Now, I think you should let my friend go, before I make you." His voice is a dangerous tone.

'And what can you do? The daughter of Aphrodite isn't here to save you this time, Perseus!' The name was spat out in disgust.

"Percy! Oh thank the gods!" I yelp, but the words don't make it out of my mouth.

'Perseus cannot hear you, stupid satyr!' The Eidolon yells angrily. 'I've possessed you! Doesn't anyone know the first few rules of possessing?' It took me a few seconds to realize that he was saying all of this aloud.

"No, don't think I ever studied up on it!" Percy grunts, trying to keep my body pinned down while trying to take out Riptide.

'Oh great!' The monster groans. 'I'm surrounded by idiots! If you try to harm me, you're just harming your friend!'

"Shit." Percy curses, "Well now what do I do?"

I facepalm.

"What in Hades is going on over there?!" A sleepy voice asks. "Can't a person sleep?" Clarisse gets up, glances at us, then does a double take. "Why are you- why are you pinning Grover down?"

'He's gone mad!' The Eidolon tries to convince her, doing his best impression of me. 'He woke up and went crazy! Help!"

"Ignore him! An Eidolon got to him! A possessing spirit! On the Argo II, they got to Jason, Leo, and me! They're so fucking annoying, finding loopholes and trying to kill us!" Percy says, managing to get out and uncap his sword. "Pin him down! I need to figure out how to get rid of the spirit!"

'No! Get him off me! Please Clarisse, I'm going to try and help him! He's obviously not in his right mind!' The Eidolon protests, and I must admit, it does sound like me.

"Prissy would never attack one of his friends..." Mutters Clarisse, looking from left to right, Percy to Grover.

'He attacked Annabeth!' The monster points out. 'Help me, please!' My body squirms from underneath Percy's, it's getting harder to breathe as Percy is holding me in a choke hold.

"Grover! If you really are him, look Clarisse in the eye!" Percy says, then harshly grabs my chin, pointing my gaze skywards at the daughter of Ares. Clarisse growls when she sees my face, and instantly helps Percy.

"Can't believe I almost fell for your tricks!" She roughly holds me in a tight grip, making me stand up. Percy paces back and forth, muttering and thinking hard.

'Trying to think, are you?' The Eidolon laughs harshly. 'Looks hard.'

"Shut up before I make you," Percy growls, his eyes slightly glowing a powerful, bright green.

'And how in Tartarus are you going to do that?' The spirit teases him. 'Your friend is buried deep inside his subconsciousness, how are you going to bring him back with me still here? Huh? How?'

Percy falters, silence fills the air. I stare at him, hoping that he actually does have a way.

Third PoV

"I...I..." Percy racks his brain for a solution. "I'll find a way. And when I do..." The angry son of Poseidon glared at the possessed satyr. "You'll be so fucking sorry you'll be begging for mercy." He glances at Clarisse, who's still making sure that the Eidolon can't get away. "You don't happen to have any rope in your bag, do you?"

Clarisse grins. "Always do, Prissy."

____________

'Let me go!' The disorientated voice of the spirit spits, angrily struggling in his rope bonds.

'Shut it." Clarisse growls, tugging along the body of the satyr. "Gods, why are you walking so slow?" She mumbles under her breath.

"If you hate traveling with us, why don't you just stop possessing my friend and leave us alone?" Percy suggests. "It's already bad in this shithole without you..."

No response.

"Wait, so the Eidolon can just...leave us?" Clarisse confirms, looking at Grover. "He doesn't have to complete a task to stop possessing Grover?" This earns a nod from Percy, who doesn't know where she's going with this. "Oh, now I get it," Clarisse lets loose a cruel laugh. "You were sent to spy on us and kill us, weren't you?"

Percy's eyes widen with realization. He practically jumps onto Grover, growling. "Who sent you?! Was it Tartarus? Was it Nyx? Tell me, you little bitch!" Fear is visible in the Eidolon's eyes.

'I-I cannot say! My master has forbidden me!' Their panicky voice replaces their usual, cold sneering one.

"Who was it?" Percy's voice is calm, and he can feel a hysterical giggle building up. "I swear to the gods, I will find out how to hurt you," The VK erupts into a fit of laughter, the familiar maniacal glint in his eyes. He stares into the glassy, golden eyes, looking up at him in fear. "And when I do, I will make you feel my pain."

'It was End! I told you! It was End! He threatened to tear me to pieces if I didn't kill you! Please, just stop this! Please! The pain is too much!' Percy grins, getting off the ground.

"And that," Percy glances at Clarisse, his eyes flickering from a glowing green to his usual sea green eyes. "Is how you get someone to crack."

"What happened to your eyes?" Clarisse tries to see his eyes once more, but they had stopped flickering, settling on sea green. "How did you get him to talk? Also, you are teaching me how to do that."

Percy rolls his eyes. "Back on the Isle of the Lost, my friend Mal taught me how to have staring contests. She would have these a lot with her mother, it's like a special skill they've got. Instead of a normal contest, they would stare into the other person's soul, unsettling them. If used right, they could make the other person feel pain. Mal and I would practice with each other."

"So you and the Eidolon had a staring contest which made him feel pain in his soul?" Clarisse sums up.

"Yep, pretty much." Percy confirms.

A groan comes from nearby. "Foooooooood..."

Percy and Clarisse whip their heads around, staring at the satyr, who was still on the ground. "Grover?" Percy asks hopefully. "Is that you?"

Grover stirs once more. "Percy? Clarisse? Is the spirit gone?"

"Nice job Prissy!" Clarisse slaps Percy on the shoulder, nearly dislocating his arm. "The goat is back to life!" The Ares spawn hauls Grover to his feets, taking the rope bonds off of him.

"Come on, now that everything's in order, no one's possessed, and staring contests are finished, let's go!" Percy cheerfully says, walking towards the cliff. "We cannot waste a second, or dearest Harry might die."

Clarisse and Grover share worried looks, Grover clinging onto Clarisse's shoulder for support, now feeling the impact of Percy tackling him. Grover carefully chooses his words, making the first move. "You know Percy, if you're worried for Harry, you can tell us. We're some of your oldest friends, we understand that it's okay for you to be scared."

Percy freezes, not meeting their eyes. After a few seconds, a quiet voice is heard. "I'm not scared. I'm scared for Harry."

"You can tell us your feelings, Perce, it's not good to bottle it up." Grover hobbles closer to his friend.

"I'm fine." Percy's voice leaves no room for negotiation. "We need to get going anyway, the quicker we get there, the better."

"Percy-"

"I appreciate the concern," Percy turns around, giving them his usual creepy, lopsided grin. "But we really must get going." Though his expression shows his normal happy, maniacal self, his eyes display pain. Pain and sorrow.

One thought runs through Clarisse and Grover's head.

'He's breaking.'

Hey guys! It's been a while since I last updated...like a month...and a bit...whoops? I've just been trying to make school my priority, since I just had my yearly exams. Well, I have one more to go still...

Anyway, how are you guys? Still not getting sleep, I suppose?

I have a new strategy which I'm about to put into play to help balance out my online life and schoolwork! Hopefully, it'll work.

Updates won't be regular for any of my books, I'm warning you. Remember, I still have a life outside of my laptop (I know - even I can't believe it!) 

Now I'm just ranting 😅 hehe...

See youse soon, and remember to:

Remember to:

Eat

Vote

Sleep

Read

Comment

-Laurel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 436 29
Percy Jackson was betrayed by all his friends. He was forced out of camp half-blood and needed to find a place to go. He decided, why not pledge his...
667K 8.3K 24
Percy Jackson has been betrayed. After his new half brother frames him for everything at camp, he was shunned by the other campers, even Chiron. His...
34K 633 32
🏁HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY🏁 🚩TW: Blood, rape, swear words, suicidal thoughts, self harm, panic attacks, needles, death, natural disasters, slight...