Voodoo [H.S.]

By monsteraharry

Cassie Bennet is on the run. From someone. From something. When she finds herself in a place where she feel... More

INTRODUCTION
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One

Twenty Four

129 7 0
By monsteraharry

tw: drugging
August 24th, 2022

Tongues. Teeth. Lips. Skin on skin.

Fuck that feels good.

I have no other thoughts right now. I couldn't even tell you my own name.

As soon as we broke away from the crowd, we haven't kept our hands off of each other. She's touching me, and fuck it's more than okay right now. We've been a mess of sloppy, open mouthed kisses since we stumbled our away down a hallway upstairs, my jacket hanging halfway off my shoulders and her tits almost spilling out of her dress. Without breaking away from each other, I managed to reach around her and open a door far enough down the hallway that we hopefully wouldn't have to worry about any disturbances.

Cassie reached behind herself clumsily to slam the door closed, breaking our kissing to lock the door. She turned back around and I wasted no time to slam her up against the dresser, lifting her up onto it and reaching behind her to try to figure out how to get this fucking dress off.

"I need this off," I demand, slipping the straps down her shoulders.

"It just slides down, help me," she says breathlessly, pulling the top down over her chest and lifting her hips up to slide it the rest of the way down. In the process, we managed to knock down nearly everything that was sitting on top of the dresser, but there's no time to worry about that when Cassie is sitting topless in nothing but a nude thong in heels in front of me, looking like she was carved out by an Angel personally.

"Cassie, fuck," I keep my hands on her hips and lean back to get a good look at her. Every bone in my body is aching for her.

"Come here, pretty boy," she purrs at me and I don't know what overcomes me in the moment, but I sink to my knees right in front of her.

I've never been the submissive type. I guess I have always been more dominant, but never really got into the whole "roleplaying" thing. It's definitely been me calling the shots though, and never have I followed directions from someone else during sex unless they were telling me what they liked.

Like I told Cassie earlier, she's changed a lot of things for me. I never would have acted the way I did with her today with anyone else. Nothing has ever felt like this for me before. All I know is right now, if Cassie asked me to bring her sun, I would light myself on fire getting it for her.

Cassie puts the heel of her shoe on my shoulder and puts slight pressure, making me wince at the pain, but also making me buck my hips up at how turned on I am. I watch, mesmerized, as she runs her fingers down her stomach and over her panties, pulling them to the side once she gets all the way down. I lick my lips at the sight, the moonlight bouncing off her wet pussy and it takes everything in me not lunge forward and give her the pleasure she deserves.

"You're being so good," she coos.

My dick twitches and I suppress a whine.

She slowly lets up her heel and circles her leg around top of my shoulder. Her leg presses against me, pulling me with force and I waste no time to dive forward and lick all the way up her pussy until I reach her clit stopping to give her a wet kiss. Cassie moans above me and puts her hands in my hair, her other leg making its way around my other side.

I circle around her clit a few more times, making her twitch with sensitivity until I move back down to her entrance and slip my tongue inside. I can tell this has brought her guard down, all her talk from her earlier is long forgotten as she loses herself in pleasure.

"Oh god, oh Harry..." she moans softly. I'm so painfully hard listening to her moan and feeling her squirm under my touch. Her hot center is pulsing against my tongue, so I move back up and suck on her clit.

"You taste so good," I groan against her. "So sweet. Mmm. I could have you for every meal."

"Harry... mmm... Harry please...," she begs but doesn't say what she wants.

"What was that, pretty girl? Not so tough now are you." I pull away from her clit and take two fingers and slowly play with her entrance. I bring my other hand up to massage her clit with my thumb and then push my fingers inside her, looking up at her with an innocent expression. "What is it that you need? You can tell me."

"I... I need...Mmm...," she loses her thought as I speed up my movements, the sounds of pleasure filling the room in perfect sync with her soft moans. "I... need you to fuck me...now."

Cassie jumps down from the dresser and kisses me with urgency, and I shove her back into the wall. Her head dips down and she kisses my neck, making my knees feel weak. She is so fucking intoxicating. I'm hooked.

I pull the condom out of my pocket before she unbuttons my pants and slips them down my legs along with my boxers. My shirt gets thrown somewhere across the room in my fervor and I quickly slip the condom on. The bed is too far away, I need this now. My cock is twitching in anticipation for some relief, and I can see her arousal soaking through her panties and shining on her legs.

Her legs wrap around my waist as I lift her up and use the wall to help support her weight. She shoves her panties aside and slowly slides over me, pushing her head down into my shoulder and whimpering.

Fucking whimpering.

The growl that comes from my chest at that heavenly sound is nearly uncontrollable and I have consciously make an effort to keep my thrusts slower.

It feels like a mix between passionate and rough. Sex with someone you're actually into is on a different level than I ever expected. I've had good sex before, great sex even, but nothing compares to the way I feel buried inside Cassie right now. The combination of her moans and soft, but urgent, movements feel better than anything I've ever experienced before.

"Keep moving your hips like that," I groan. She's started rolling her body in way that's driving me up the walls right now. "You're doing so good."

"Feels like you were made for me..." she breathes out and I silently agree. I take one of my hands and grab a handful of her ass and she speeds up her movements. When I look down I can see myself thrusting in and out of her which makes me throw my head back in ecstasy, watching her slick pussy clench around me.

"I'm not going to last," she says hoarsely, moving to push her forehead against mine. "I'm so fucking close."

"Me either," I tell her honestly. "Oh, just wait until we're alone. The things I'm going to do you."

It's then that Cassie looks down between us and sees the same thing I did and it starts to push her over the edge, her cries getting louder and her pace quickening. She pulses around me and my orgasm follows closely after. Our movements become sloppy as we come down from our highs, still grinding against each other and prolonging the feeling.

We stop and stay where we are, catching our breaths together before finally separating when I gently set Cassie back on her feet. We both trudge over to the bed and lay flat on our backs, staring up at the ceiling until one of us finally gains enough energy to speak.

"I'm spent, Cassie Bennet," I sigh and look over at her to see her already staring at me. "How am I supposed to entertain the guests now?"

"I think you broke my legs," she breathes out. I let out a laugh at her admission, but honestly feel close to the same, like my legs are made of jello.

Cassie is of course wearing her contacts for evening, seeing as it appears I'm the only one who knows about her wearing contacts. I wish I could see her without them more often. It really makes makes her look more like herself, but I understand why she doesn't. I watch her eyelids fight to stay open and I have to resist the urge to stroke her face.

I shouldn't have to resist anything. I want to feel her touch, I want it to consume me. There isn't a single part of me that doesn't want to be completely engulfed by every part of her.

There is still so much I have to work through. I never thought I would get this far. My aversion to touch isn't something I ever wanted to work through. It didn't matter. Sex is different. I can do that. But once we've done what we came for there was no sticking around, no gentle touches and pillow talk. No spooning and falling asleep together.

I have a lot more to consider now. Cassie is much more than just a quick fuck. I've been trying so hard, but I'm so scared of what could happen if I push things too far.  I don't know what would happen. A few months ago? I didn't speak to her for a week because she hugged me without any warning. Now? I just don't know.

"What are you thinking?" she asks softly, and she holds her hand out between us, putting the offer on the table.

It's like she knows. I hate that she can see that internal battle and that that internal battle even exists in the first place. She deserves someone normal.

"Are you okay?" I ask timidly.

She sits up and turns to face me still laying on the bed with a puzzled look on her face. "Am I okay? I'm more than okay. That was... electric. I don't know how else to explain it. It just-- oh god. You don't feel the same, do you?"

"No, not at all! I mean, yes. Yes I do feel the same," I hastily respond, fucking it up in the process. That is something I cannot have her thinking. That is the last thing I want her to think. "You and I, what we just did? I've never felt this way before, Cassie. I can't even put into words how much I enjoyed that."

"Then what is it?" she probes gently.

I suddenly feel very exposed so before responding, I get up to put my boxers on and lay across from her on the bed. "I don't really know how to articulate myself here. Can you just-- come here?"

I open up my arm for her to curl up into my chest and she gives me knowing look with a gleam in her eye. She carefully scoots over and slowly lays down on my chest, putting her hand up over my stomach. I wrap my arm around her shoulders and slowly stroke up and down, watching goosebumps raise on her arm.

"I uh, didn't have the best upbringing. I grew up in a foster home, a group home, really," I stare at the ceiling as I speak, trying to rush everything out as quick as possible.

"Harry, you don't have to--"

"No, I want to. You deserve to know some of it at least," I swallow. "The kids there, they uh... well let's just say I was an easy target. Quiet, painfully shy. I didn't fit in in a place like that. I was really alone for a long time. I don't think I was ever touched by another human being that wasn't to hurt me for all my teenage years."

Cassie tightens her arm around me and buries her face into my side a little as I speak. Right now, her touch feels grounding. I feel like I can breathe a little easier.

"I had Zayn for a few years, of course. That's how we met, was in there. He looked out for me, got in a lot of trouble defending me. This kid Liam too. He gave me my first journal. I don't think I'd be here right now if it wasn't for them. Anyway, doesn't matter. The point is, there's a reason I'm like this but I'm trying, pretty girl. I really am."

I take a deep breath and wait for her to call me a freak or make an excuse to leave me here. I know I have a lot of baggage, and that's just the tip of the fucking iceberg. Leaving me would save her from a lot of shit that she doesn't need.

Cassie sits up and I bite my lip in anticipation, but she doesn't move any further. She leans down to kiss my forehead softly and push a lock of my hair behind my ear.

"Thank you for telling me. Thank you for letting me in," she puts her hand over my heart and I know she can feel it about to pound out of my chest. We lock eyes and just hold our stare. I can tell she had been crying, but she didn't make a noise or let her voice crack for my sake. I'm so in awe of her.

Cassie lays back down on my chest and strokes my sternum lightly. "Not so bad, right?" she jokes hoarsely.

I hum in response and smile a little. It isn't so bad.

"I don't ever want you to think that it's you," I whisper into her hair. "Just give me some time."

Cassie presses a light kiss into my ribcage. "Take your time. I'm not going anywhere."

I'm thankful that she can't see my face right now. Tears have welled up in my eyes and I feel pathetic, but it's something I needed to hear.

We sit in silence for another moment before Cassie gets up to use the en-suite bathroom. As soon as the door clicks closed I take the pillow closest to me and bury my face in it to scream.

I'm so done for. She's it for me.

There is no going back now.

After a few more breaths into the pillow I pull away to take this opportunity to get dressed and check my phone, seeing I have a few "Where are you?" texts from Zayn, but nothing pressing. Cassie comes back out and gets her clothes back on, already looking mostly back to normal except all of her lipstick is now gone. She reassures me again that everything is okay, and reaches over to squeeze my hand. My heart skips a beat at the gesture as we walk out of the room and down the hallway, seeing the party still very much alive.

We find Zayn and Gianna standing near the entrance to the living room and Zayn immediately whistles when he sees us in his view.

"Boy, do you look freshly fucked!" he yells way too loud and a few heads turn to stare. Cassie's face turns a deep shade of pink.

"Do you know how not to yell when you talk," I grumble, rolling my eyes.

"Hopefully he wasn't too much of a disappointment," Zayn nudges Cassie's shoulder but she shoves him away laughing.

"Oh hush Zayn. Remember, girls tell each other everything," she gives a knowing look to Gianna, whose eyes widen in a shut up look.

"G, you didn't!" Zayn whines and Cassie and I both lose it, unable to hide our laughter.

"You two definitely don't look like you need it, but another round of shots?" Cassie asks us and we all agree, going back to the bar to order more tequila. It's nearly one a.m. and there are still people in the dancing area, the DJ continuing his set for who knows how much longer. 

"You guys staying the night?" Zayn asks us and Cassie shakes her head.

"I'm supposed to be getting an Uber with Joey, where is he anyway?"

"I'm pretty sure he went home with that girl, looks like you're staying here!" Gianna cheers with her shot glass and we all down the liquor together.

I notice the color drain from Zayn's face, his eyes focused on something across the room. I try to follow his gaze without bringing attention to Cassie or Gianna, but I'm not seeing anything that would warrant that kind of reaction. Zayn uses his eyes to point to what he's looking at, and it's then that I see it.

Fucking Louis and Niall.

Unfortunately, the way my head snaps gets their attention and they start walking over to us. Cassie notices and points to Gianna who to my surprise breaks out in a smile.

"Niall!" she exclaims, walking over to greet them. "And... Louis." She looks Louis up and down, and he gives her a sarcastic smile.

"Hey guys, what's up? Sick party, you got a pool?" Niall points to our direction, laughing.

"Oh, what do we have here?" Louis takes a step toward Cassie and I, moving his finger back and forth between us. "So this was the guy you were hung up on, eh?"

What the hell is he talking about?

"Louis, don't, not right now," Cassie pleads, nervously glancing up at me.

"Your girlfriend and I were hitting it off pretty well, but I understood when she told me she couldn't go through with anything when she was hung up on someone else. I just didn't realize it was you," he spits.

"Fuck off, Louis," I tell him. I don't understand what he's getting at. It feels like he just wants a reason to start something.

"I could tell you some stories about Harry that would make your hair turn white," he looks over at Cassie, but she turns her head towards me.

"I'll explain later," she says in a hushed tone. She turns back to him with narrowed eyes. "It doesn't matter. I don't know why any of this matters."

"It doesn't," he scoffs. "I clearly dodged a bullet if this is who you're sleeping with."

"Louis, did you just come here to start shit?" Zayn steps in. "Either keep your mouth shut, or leave."

"Whatever, it's late anyway, I'm leaving," he huffs and walks away in anger, leaving Niall staring out at him.

"We just got here..." he trails off.

"I don't want any shit, Niall," Zayn points at him. "You don't have to leave with him, but you better be cool."

"I don't know, maybe I should leave. He was my ride and it is pretty late," Niall scratches the back of neck. "It was nice to see you, maybe I'll see you around."

Cassie and Gianna say their goodbyes to him, but I need to go out and get some air. Even seeing the two of them just makes my blood boil. If we weren't in such a public setting, I would have broke Louis' nose. I'm willing to bury the hatchet, the past is the past, all that bullshit. That doesn't mean I ever want to see them again though.

Without saying anything I turn around make my way outside to the backyard to find a place away from the party. The pool is empty and most of the people in the backyard are huddled up closer to the doors on the patio, so I sit in chair near the water.

My issues with Louis and Niall are complicated. I knew them back in the group home, and then they came with Zayn and I to work for Jim in the warehouse after living on the streets at eighteen. They've always come as sort of a package deal for one reason or another. There's rarely ever one with out the other. Like tweedle dee and tweedle dumb, I like to think of them as. They quit working for Jim a few years ago and moved to a different state, but somehow they've made their way back and it appears they'll be sticking around for a while.

Lucky me.

I'd also like to know why it seemed like Cassie and Gianna were all buddy buddy with Niall. I don't control who they hang out with, especially Cassie, but it hurts. She doesn't know why I have such a distain towards him so it's not entirely her fault. I'm just not ready to dive that deep into why I can't be around them to her.

I hear footsteps walking toward me while I'm deep in my thoughts, and when I see Cassie I just get mad all over again. Upon seeing her I stand up, unsure if I want to walk away to be alone or just create some sort of space between us.

"Wait-- Harry, don't go," Cassie pleads with me. I turn around to face her but still keep the distance between us. "Can you just hear me out for a minute?" She holds up a rolled joint between her fingers and I nod.

"Good call," I tell her when she passes me the lit joint.

"Listen. When we weren't talking, when I thought I'd never talk to you again, Gianna and I hung out with Niall a few times. I know you don't like him, but at the time that didn't matter to me. Honestly, it made me want to hang out with him more. But ever since we started talking again, I haven't seen him and I don't plan to," she explains hastily.

I can see it from her point of view. She didn't owe me anything then and if I were her I probably would have done the same thing given our situation. But it still pisses me off.

"I get that, I just... it hurt is all. To see that, you know?" I tell her, pacing in front of the pool.

"And I didn't sleep with Louis," she adds. "I told you I did, because I wanted to hurt you. The truth is, I invited him back to my place and then kicked him out when he tried to make a move. All I could think about was you and I just wasn't into it. I would never, ever want to hurt you now like that and I really hope you believe me."

I do believe her. I do. The fact that nothing ever happened between her and Louis softens the blow of everything else. I let out a breath of relief. I do feel a lot calmer now, although I'm pretty sure that's the weed talking.

"I believe you, pretty girl. Let's just forget about it and have a good night, okay?" I breathe out the smoke. My pacing has stopped but Cassie hasn't made any attempt to get any closer to me than she has to to pass the joint to me. I move a little closer to her, to let her know it's okay and I got the space that I need.

"What's your deal with them anyway?" she asks with a curious look on her face. "I never really got that story before."

"We knew each other as teenagers, and then they worked with Jim for a while. We never got along," I shrug, keeping it vague. Cassie takes that answer and doesn't ask anymore questions. We finish the joint and Cassie puts it out in a nearby ashtray and comes back over to stand with me.

Cassie always looks so good under the night sky. Something about the way the moonlight dances over her skin is incredibly beautiful. I reach out to push a loose strand of hair back behind her ear and she blushes in response.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asks, staring up at me with her blue eyes.

"Cassie Bennet, you don't understand what you do to me," I shake my head at her.

She blushes again an even deeper shade of pink and it's so adorable. Suddenly she gets a mischievous look on her face and reaches out to pat down my pockets. She finds my phone and wallet tucked away and sets them on the chair, but by the time she does that I've figured out what her plan is.

"Oh absolutely fucking not!" I jump back, but she's stubborn. She pushes with all her strength and makes me stumble just enough that I slip over the edge of the pool, but I grab her arms at the last second and take her down with me. We land in the pool with a loud splash, Cassie letting out a short scream before being cut off by the water below us.

"You bitch!" she yells laughing when our heads resurface. She splashes water in my face and I spit the water back at her, making her duck back under the water.

When she comes back up our faces are a lot closer to each others than we expected. I feel like I'm caught in a trance and I can tell she feels the same.

"Cassie," I whisper her name and watch as her eyes flicker slightly. "So beautiful."

"Harry," she whispers back. She glances down at my lips and back up at my eyes and I almost do it. I almost lean forward and catch her lips in mine. It would be so easy. She leans forward and I follow her lead.

But I chicken out at the last second.

I turn my head and start heading towards getting out of the water. I saw the hurt look on Cassie's face and I can't bear to turn around and see it again. It's not fair to her that I am the way that I am. So I walk up the steps back onto the pavement, avoiding her eyes.

"I'll go get us some towels."

Stupid, idiot, fucking stupid, stupid.

I stomp through the house soaking wet, brushing past Zayn on my way to the bathroom without giving him a second glance. This night went from being the best party we've ever had to me wishing I was home in bed and that this had never happened. First Louis, and now me being completely ridiculous. I'm already thinking about grabbing another drink and calling an Uber.

"The fuck is your problem? And why are you wet? Inside?" Zayn follows me out of the bathroom after I grabbed two towels from the cupboard.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it. Sorry about your floors. I gotta get these towels to Cassie," I shake him off.

"There's beach towels outside in the cabinets dipshit."

Whoops. "Listen, I'll see if Cassie wants to grab another drink with us and Gianna, but then I gotta split."

"Oh, you bringing Cassie with you?" he wiggles his eyebrows and I shove at his arm.

"No."

"Trouble in paradise?"

"Bye, Zayn."

I open the back door and slam it shut behind me, leaving Zayn inside. Cassie is sitting on the chair visibly shivering and I immediately feel bad for taking so long inside. She hears the sound of my footsteps and lifts her head up toward me reaching out as I meet her with the towel.

"Thanks," she makes a shivering sound with her breath. "It's fucking cold."

I try to dry myself off as much as I can, wrapping the towel around my shoulders. I take a chair and pull it closer to where Cassie is sitting. She looks over at me and smiles when she see sees me sit down.

"Cassie, I'm so sorr--"

"Hey, hey!" Gianna yells front across the yard with Zayn by her side, both of them holding two drinks each.

"We brought the party to you!" Zayn yells, even though at this point they're close enough it's completely unnecessary. "I have to look out for my hardwood floors."

Cassie stands up and walks over to Gianna extending her hand out for her drink. "Oh what is this? This looks good."

"I told him to give me something fruity so let me know," Gianna laughs and I can tell Cassie is skeptical. She sniffs it and then makes a face.

"You're not supposed to smell it!" Zayn scolds her. He holds out my drink which I'm assuming is some sort of whiskey.

We pull up four chairs in a close circle and have our drinks together, talking about the night and plans for tomorrow. Cassie all of a sudden seems like she had way too much to drink, right along with Zayn who are both laughing hysterically at everything and hitting each others arms. Cassie sways from side to side and I realize if she wants to go home she's not going to be able to make it by herself.

"Cassie, do you still want to leave? I'll share an Uber to make sure you get home okay," I offer trying to not make it apparent that she's being obvious.

"Yeah, I want to go home," she frowns. "I don't feel too good."

"Harry, can you let Zayn know when she's home safe? I gotta get out of here, I can't be here if she throws up," Gianna scrambles to get out of her chair, quickly downing the rest of her drink. "Cass, I love you, but like, I gotta go. Call me tomorrow."

"You good, man?" Zayn asks.

"Yeah, I'm good. I'll call you later."

It takes the Uber less than five minutes to pull up to Zayn's gate and when we get outside I tell the security guards to let them in because there is no way I'm going to be able to drag Cassie down the driveway. Cassie has her arm slung around me, but is holding her weight for the most part. Her skin looks greener by the second even in the dark.

I get her into the backseat of the Uber and slide in after her. She's slumped against me and her head is rolling back and forth, but I can't tell if she's asleep or not. She was fine. What the fuck happened? We all had a lot to drink and were definitely drunk, but this looks beyond drunk. I've seen Cassie hold her alcohol before, this doesn't look normal.

"Cassie? You okay?" I shake her bit but don't get a response.

"Cassie? Answer me." I slap her arm a little trying to wake her up.

"Harry, I..." she mumbles, along with some other string of words that I can't make out. She's barely coherent.

Should I take her to the hospital? What if something is really wrong? I don't know if she's on any medications, she if she has any illnesses. What if she took something at some point?

"Cassie did you take anything? Please, fucking answer me," I beg.

"Do you need me to drop you off the Emergency Room? There's one right up the road," the Uber driver asks.

"Please."

As soon as we pull up to the ER I'm out of the car before it even comes to a stop. The sliding doors open and I snag a wheelchair from the entrance and bring it out to the car.

"Sir? What's going on?" Someone from inside calls out to me but I ignore them, yanking the door open to Cassie having fallen over in the seat laying on her back with her legs dangling on the floor of the car.

"Sir, please step aside. I'm a triage nurse, I can help. Tell me what's going on," a woman comes up beside me, shoving me aside while ignoring my protests.

"I don't-- I don't fucking know." I'm trying not to panic, but fuck she was fine. She was perfectly normal before we had that last drink. "I-- I was with her all night. We were at a work party and yeah we were drinking and smoked some weed, but all of a sudden she was just like completely wasted. Like couldn't talk or anything."

The nurse has gotten Cassie out of the car and into the wheelchair at this point. She leads me back to a room where other nurses gather around and start taking her vitals. The nurse asks me a few other questions like her last name, her birthday, if she takes any medications, and I don't know any of it. I hate that I can't answer any of these questions. All I tell her is that we just started seeing each other. The nurse asks if there's anyone I can call, but I doubt Gianna is in any state to answer my questions and I don't think I could even get into her phone to call someone else, or who I would even call.

"You said you were with her the whole night?" Another nurse asks and I give him look like he might be implying something.

"Yeah, mostly. I mean there were a few times I wasn't right there but... like I didn't see her take anything or whatever. We were with our friends a lot of the night."

"Did she set her drink down and walk away from it? Did she drink anything that had been sitting out?" He asks this time and I try to think back to that happening but my mind is completely blank.

"No? I don't think so?" Then I realize what they're trying to ask.

She couldn't have been... no there's no way. She took all her drinks directly from the bartender and finished them before she walked away, I'm sure of it. Except for the one Zayn and Gianna brought her...

That still doesn't make any sense.

"Do you think she was drugged?" I blurt out and the nurse gives me a sympathetic look.

"It's possible. We're going to run some tests, get her in a more comfortable bed, and give her some fluids. If that's what happened, we won't need to keep her overnight. She doesn't show any signs of overdosing, but she will need someone to stay with her for at least a day to ensure she doesn't choke on her vomit," he explains.

Someone is definitely getting fucking fired.

_________________________________

i'm not a doctor don't come for me okay i googled everything.

sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger like that but ya know.

thanks for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 13.4K 66
{completed} "I want to go home." I plead. "Do you? Because Lydia, I will take you home myself if that's what you want." He says lowly. I knit my br...
633K 11.4K 95
[COMPLETED] 18+⚠️: Contains mature and sexual content // enemies to lovers "I hate you." I repeated as I continued to walk toward her, causing her t...
776K 17.4K 58
Underground, deep in the centre of London lies Verbatim. A super exclusive club that hosts elite rap battles. But in the world of drugs, guns and gan...
544 22 46
*Book 1 in the Calloused Series* Her days of crime were over, or so she thought. What happens when the darkness comes? Do you fight it, or do you g...