KNIGHTS I-9: The Lord's Krypt...

By oaxygenknight

As the King and Lord of Elityian's Empire, Avenight has to fulfill his responsibility and find a woman to mar... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 29

15.6K 499 242
By oaxygenknight

"CONGRATULATIONS, Lord Avenight. Based on the results of the test I conducted, I can finally confirm that Queen Sage is two weeks pregnant."

Avenight immediately dropped his eyes on Sage when he finally confirmed the news. Bakas naman sa mukha ng asawa ang pagkalito nang marinig ang sinabi ng doktor.

"I'm pregnant?" Sage asked.

The female doctor smiled happily. "Yes, Your Highness. I'll be checking you from time to time to ensure the safety of the baby."

"Thank you. Leave us for a moment," Avenight uttered to the doctor who immediately bowed towards him.

"I understand, Your Highness."

The female doctor quietly stepped outside their room before slowly closing the door, leaving only the two of them inside.

"Hubby." Sage extended her arm to grip on Avenight's shirt. "I'm pregnant? Like in cartoons, where the princess has a baby inside her womb?"

He carefully sat beside his wife before smiling happily. His fingers gently squeezed her chin. "Yes, my lovely wife. You're pregnant."

Compared to the whole years of his entire existence, it was the first time that Avenight's eyes showed clear evidence of excitement. His eyes were glowing because of extreme happiness.

"I have a baby inside me?" she asked flabbergasted. Her hand dropped on her flat tummy before caressing it slowly. "A baby."

"Thank you, my lovely wife," he sweetly said while showering her cheeks with kisses.

She giggled cutely in response.

His lips went to her forehead as he began caressing Sage's stomach as well. "Are you scared?"

"No!" she exclaimed. "I'm happy! I have a baby inside me. This baby is mine, right?"

"Ours, baby," he corrected her with a cold tone.

Sage giggled cutely as she encircled both of her arms around his nape to hug him. "This baby is ours, hubby. Wow! I'm so excited! Kailan siya lalabas? Matagal ba? 'Yung princess sa cartoon ilang months niya bago ilabas 'yung baby nila n'ung prince. Si baby natin?"

Avenight chuckled. "Our son needs to develop his body and physical features inside your womb, my wife. It will take nine months for him to form perfectly."

She gasped with widened eyes. "Nine months? That's too long! I want to see our baby now."

"That can't happen. He's not even human yet," he answered while laughing.

"That means I have to wait longer? So, wala pa akong kalaro?" malungkot na sabi ng babae.

Avenight's forehead furrowed after hearing what his wife said. "Even after nine months, I won't allow you to play with him. Wait for at least months, my baby. You're so impatient."

"Hmp!" She rolled her eyes. "Why do you keep on addressing our baby as a son? We're not sure about our baby's gender. Or did the female doctor tell you already?"

He gently pinched her reddened cheeks. "It's rare for Knights to have girls on our bloodline."

"But I want a baby girl!" Sage complained while pouting her lips. "If it's a boy, he will surely take over you. Sungit sungit mo ih!"

"Masungit ako?" tanong ni Avenight. Nilapit niya pa ang mukha sa asawa na agad namula ang pisngi. "Hindi naman kita sinusungitan."

She pointed her index finger towards the door. "But you're masungit to Thursday and to other people!"

Halos magkasalubong na ang mga kilay ng lalaki sa tinuran ng asawa.

"What do you expect me to do with them?"

"Be nice to them!" she added.

"What? Do you fucking want me to shower them with love?" he asked irritatedly.

"Yes!"

"Why would I? You're not them." He gently pulled Sage's waist to occupy the space between their bodies. "You're my wife, not anyone."

"That doesn't mean you can't be nice to others. Ikaw lang din naman hubby ko pero hindi ako masungit sa iba!" she defended herself.

Avenight chuckled with his wife's words. She will do everything to win over an argument. "Okay, baby. You win. Sige na, masama na ang ugali ko. Ang init ng ulo ng buntis."

He dropped his eyes on her flat tummy covered by her shirt. Sooner or later, Sage's womb will surely grow bigger, and he can't wait any longer to see her pregnant version.

He's sure as fuck that she will look great and even more beautiful. Sage has always been beautiful... and the thought of her, carrying their first child, is nothing but pure ethereal.

"Hubby, hindi ka nakikinig sa akin, sabi ko nagugutom ako."

Nabalik siya sa katinuan nang maramdaman ang marahang pagyugyog ng asawa sa braso niya.

Nakanguso na naman ang mga mapupula nitong labi at nagtatampo ang ekspresyon.

"What do you want to eat?" malambing niyang tanong sa babae.

"I want pancake with berries! Tapos milk na rin, ha! Gusto ko pala 'yung milk ko si Thursday magtitimpla, ayoko sa 'yo," she answered straightforwardly.

Halos umusok ang ilong niya sa galit nang marinig na naman ang punyetang pangalan na 'yon sa mismong bibig ng asawa.

"Why do you keep on mentioning Thursday? I'll fucking kill that man—" He was about to stand up due to anger when she pulled him back to his seat.

"Hubby!" Sage yelled. "Bad mo talaga kay Thursday! Kaya siya ang bias ko sa palace kasi super bad ka! Ikaw, bias wrecker lang kita kasi shini-ship kita sa sarili ko!"

"Where did you learn those freaking words?!" gulat niyang tanong sa asawa.

"Kay Thursday! I saw him watching Enhypen's concert through Youtube and he told me about his bias and bias wrecker. He said that his bias is Sunoo and his bias wrecker is Jay. Then he said that his main ship is Heesun which are Heeseung and Sunoo—"

"I don't give a fuck about those names!" He stood up angrily. "Stop listening to that mother fucker!"

Avenight massaged the bridge of his nose out of frustration. Those words don't even ring a bell, yet Thursday easily taught Sage those nonsense.

His innocent wife... Thursday only knows how to fucking frustrate the shit out of him. Malapit na talaga niyang lagyan ng bala sa ulo ang punyetang 'yon.

"Don't get mad at Thursday, hubby!" Malambing na hinila ni Sage ang braso niya para mapaupo siya muli. Pagkatapos ay nakangiti nitong hinalikan ang pisngi niya. "Let's just celebrate because we have a baby! Huwag ka na galit. Ako na lang papalo kay Thursday mamaya!"

His anger melt down easily when her soft voice lingered inside his mind.

Kaya naman malambing niyang hinaplos ang pisngi ng asawa at hinalikan ang malalambot nitong labi. "Right. I shouldn't stress you out like this. I'm sorry, my baby."

"Oki!" she answered happily. "Hungry."

His lips automatically formed into smile. "Okay, let's eat together, my demanding wife."

"Anong demanding?!"

"I'm kidding. I'll always end up buying and following everything you want," he said while laughing against her ear.

"Bully, hubby!"

•••

Hello, my oxygens! I'm sorry for the loooong wait. Please be patient with me, super busy ko po kasi talaga sa school kaya k'onti lang din free time ko to write. I love you all and always take careee of yourself, my lovies.

Please don't expect na rin po na magkakaroon ng any bed scenes (R18+) sa Knights, huhu. Sa ibang stories ko lang po pwede magkaroon ng gano'n at sa physical book lang m'eron. Pero sa Knights po, mapa-Wattpad or book, wala po talaga. I created them this way and they will remain this way. Hindi po nila kailangan ng detailed bed scenes. Thaaank you for understanding 🥺

Anyway, malapit na nating makita ang bugnuting panganay sa second generation ng Knights. Midnight will soon appear in the story! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4M 779K 60
Erityian Tribes Series, Book #3 || Cover the world with frost and action.
534K 23.5K 91
Khali Vernon took the risk and came back to Tenebrés City, will she come back as the infamous Shadow of the Gangster Society, too? The society ruled...
10.2M 144K 25
Daughters and sons of conglomerate families gathered at Fukitsu Academy. They believe they are untouchable, yet there is one clan they fear the most...
14.7M 326K 48
Her name is Monique Lee Gomez Samonte, a rich girl who was sent back by her parents to the Philippines because of her bad attitude. She's a war freak...