𝗔𝘀𝗵𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 [ H...

By Sooranji

𝑹𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔, 𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉, 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆. ... More

PREVIEW
prologue
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10

chapter 1

985 50 37
By Sooranji

Amber painted eyes staring out of the small glass window looking at the world outside that is now painted in vibrant colours as leafs change their shades from green to gold, crimson, amber, and even jewel-toned purple.

How breathtakingly beautiful.

The omega thought as his eyes watched a couple with their cute toddler walking by the lake under a big old tree whose leafs are now crimson and amber.

Pain

It's painful to watch something that others have effortlessly is something only you can dream about... like family.

" dada "

His chain of thoughts broke when he heard a small weak voice coming across the room making him jolt up from the small couch by the window and speed walk to his son who was laying on the small hospital bed.

" yes baby what happened? "

He asked as he sat on the little space beside his son on the bed and inspected him carefully.

" Does it hurt anywhere? "

He asked with a voice full of concern but the little one just shook his head before giggling and grabbing his dad's hands in his little fingers.

" I want to cuddle dada "

He said cheerfully and the elder's heart melted. He sighed and engulfed his 5 year old son. His body was smaller, fragile and pale compared to any other kid of his age.

" I want to go home "

His son said and the pain in his heart intensified. It's not easy to see his one and only son, his only family, his own blood withering like a dying flower.

He tightened his arms around the little one and kissed the top of his head before he whispered a small " very soon "

Lie... a big lie.

His innocent son believed him even though he had been saying this same lie for months now.

" wow this father and son's duo is my favourite thing about my duty haha how cute! "

A cheerful voice of an alpha came from the door making both of them stop their conversation and turn to take a look at the new presence.

" Dr. Kim.. good morning "

Sunoo said as he let go of his son and stood up before bowing politely at the older male who mirrored his action and laughed.

" it's ok Sunoo, always so polite hmm "

Sunoo just smiled at the elder and then turned to look at his son who was now playing with his stuffed Stitch plushie, cuddling in his blue fur and flapping the long ears of the plushie while giggling.

" doctor.. any improvement? "

Asked the omega quitely afraid if his son will hear him, he doesn't know how he will answer to any of his questions. He was nervously fiddling with the sleeves of his long beige coat and he flinched when the elder just heaved a sigh.

" I fear time is running out for him Sunoo if anything I prefer you to contact Mr. Lee... There's no other way. Trust me Sunoo it's the only option right now "

Unfair

This is so unfair.

" I understand Dr. Kim thank you "

_____

Sitting on his office chair the alpha flipped through the pages of his thick files containing the record and data of the annual turnover of the last three years.

" okay schedule a meeting with Choi corporation "

The alpha in his late 60s said to his PA.

" I understand "

The PA who is a beta who has worked for him for almost 7 years now, nodded and politely bowed before leaving the office room of his house.

" I know you are there Sunoo please come in "

He said smiling at his son-in-law who smiled at him before entering his office room and politely bowed to which the elder shook his head and laughed.

" am I disturbing you dad? "

Asked the omega and the alpha just chuckled and shook his head.

" no son come take a seat "

He said gesturing towards the expansive couch that are placed at the corner of his office and Sunoo obeyed.

They sat down and the elder seriously studied his body language. He was visibly nervous.

" Suwon's condition..."

The elder male whispered and Sunoo nodded, clenching on his long beige coat.

" they said that.. there is no other option but to bear another child and use the umbilical cord of the sibling for his threatment... "

His voice cracked at the end of his sentence and he automatically shut his mouth, knuckles turning white by how tight he was gripping on his coat until he felt a hand on his fists and he exhaled slowly trying to compose himself.

" I will bring him back Sunoo.. don't cry "

He didn't know he was crying until the elder pointed it out. The older alpha's words echoed in his head.

' being him back '

His husband..

His first and last love...

A small sad smile spread on his lips when he nodded to the worried elder, he felt suffocated in there so he excused himself and walked out of there leaving the elder sitting there in deep thoughts.

It was all blurry, his past, his present, his future... living in constant fear of losing his son and surrounded by people who despise his entire existence was nothing but a hell.

The ring sitting on his ring finger was his punishment, it felt heavier as days passes by it felt colder and colder with each breathe he took.

If it weren't for his 5 year old son, he would have been long ended this misery.

He wiped his tears harshly.

' there's no time to cry ' thought the omega and got into his car to drive back to his Son who was waiting for him alone in that hospital bed.

Eyes lost their natural shine and face full of nothing but sadness and pain that he hid under the light makeup, burrying his alarming condition.

What was the last time he slept?

He doesn't remember because every time he tries he will get nightmares, terrible nightmares where he is alone watching his son losing his life on the same hospital bed that he has been laying on over a six months now.

A chocked cry escaped his throat and he clutched on the steering wheel tighter, shaking his head to get rid of his tears.

_______

It's the same routine, wake up in the hospital room filled with smell of disinfectant now his body was used to, opening his eyes to his pale child who sleeps peacefully, desperate eyes checking the monitor screen in case his nightmares came true.

With a heavy heart he will then go back home and get fresh up as he will leave his child to the nanny the Lee family assigned for his son, make breakfast and pack other essential things then again spend the whole afternoon in the same hospital room till evening when he will go back home to make dinner for him and his son because hospital meals are so bland he doesn't want his son to eat something so bland at such an young age and then come back and again spend the whole night in this very hospital room.

Taking care of his only son. He lost the meaning of happiness and the colour of life with the same shitty life that he goes through every day.

But this time there was a small change.

When he opened his eyes the very next morning expecting to see his son sleeping peacefully, his eyes rather landed on a tall figure standing by the bed, looking down at his son.

Lee Heeseung

His husband....

His first and last love...

The familiar scent of mixture of sandalwood, cedar and amber. His heart picked up pace when he took a wiff of the older alpha's smell.

The latter must have noticed him waking up so he turned and their eyes met, the memories that he tried to bury six feet under came rushing in his brain making him freez.

Betrayal

He hoped to see betrayal in his husband's eyes like he did 6 years ago but there was nothing, his eyes were void of any feelings... yes in his eyes he is nothing but a betrayer who betrayed their years and years of friendship, a cunning, sly, wily man who took advantage of him to get his easy pass to live a luxurious life where one may bathe in money.

It's the same for everyone else who have heard of him, they call him the cunning man of Lee who was left to rot in their wedding night right after the marriage.

He was the heatless bastard that ruined a father and son's relationship, a cold blooded person who took advantage of his best friend, a whore for money and yadda yadda yadda.

Hate

He sensed the hatred for himself by the turning of usual warm and spicy scent of the older's pheromones to something sour and a sad smile spread on his lips when the latter didn't even bother to say a quick " hi " to him instead turned around and left.

It's the first time he saw him after their marriage six years ago and nothing major changed except the hate and despise for him. It's only grew like wild fire.

" welcome back I guess "

He whispered weakly and went to sit next to his son who was peacefully sleeping while hugging his plushie.

Peace

He felt peaceful looking at his son's sleeping face, without any sign of pain or suffering but he would rather listen to his constant annoying questions than his silence.

It's scares him the most.

" baby your dad's home "

" everything will be fine now "

" don't worry "

He said assuringly to his son but deep down he knew he was assuring himself and his burned out heart.

Burned and turned into ashes just like the cigar, now diposited in an ashtray all abandoned.

To be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.8K 7
⚠️⚠️ OmegaVerse AU ⚠️⚠️ (33k words) Jisung had spent his entire life preparing to present as an alpha in a world where omegas were unimportant- the b...
16.7K 824 22
𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉�...
263K 18.1K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...