me and him. | ๐™ˆ. ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค

By stariiko_

"๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ," Y/n has been friends with Mikey for as long as s... More

๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ!
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ.
๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ?
๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž.
๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฏ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž. (๐Ÿ)
๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐๐จ๐๐ฒ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐š๐ข.
๐›๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ.
๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ.
๐๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ.
๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž.
๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž.
๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž. (๐Ÿ)
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐.
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ.
๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐.
๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ.
๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ .
๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž. (๐Ÿ‘)
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ.
๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ .
๐„๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐.
๐‚๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐œ๐ก.
๐“๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž.
๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ.
๐•๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ.
'๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ' ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง.
๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ.
๐ค๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š?
๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ซ.
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐ข๐ค๐ฎ.
๐˜/๐...
๐ง๐จ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ.
๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐.
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž.

๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ.

239 3 0
By stariiko_

"what did you call us for, mitchy?" Y/N questioned.

"yeah, what's the big deal?" draken interrogated.

takemichi took out a camera with a smile. "i need a picture of us all."

"why?"
"what's the occasion?"

'i can't tell them, but i'm never gonna see them again.'

"just for the hell of it!" he said enthusiastically.

"i'm hungry."
"yeah lunch sounds good."

"cmon, guys!" takemichi placed the camera. "alright, i'm setting the timer." he quickly tried to run in to get in the picture. everyone laughed.

"well, now that that's taken care of, time to split." mikey said. "you coming, N/N?"

she nodded. "mhm! one sec!" she turned to takemichi. she hugged him and whispered in his ear. "thank you." chifuyu came over next.
"guess this is it, partner." he smiled. "get your ass back to the present."

where am i? some sort of temple. he looked around. this looks like a funeral.

takemichi went to the reception table. a blonde haired girl spoke through her sobs. "thank you for coming. i know that my brother would have..." the girl wasn't able to finish through her sobs.

the pink haired girl spoke next. "please, go on inside."

as takemichi walked off, he was still in earshot of their conversation.

"pull yourself together, manna."
"i'm trying, luna."

brother? manna? luna?

takemichi gasped. he ran inside. he walked in to see a picture of mitsuya surrounded by flowers. mitsuya was dead.

takemichi opened his door. he looked on his table. "this picture.."

"you're back." it was naoto. and behind him followed Y/N.

"naoto, Y/N?!" takemichi said, shocked.

Y/N smiled. "surprised?"

"what the hell happened?!" takemichi asked.

"a whole load of shit." Y/N confirmed.

"this timeline is the worst one yet." naoto told him. "my sister has not been saved. and all the major members of the tokyo manji gang have been murdered."

takemichi's mouth opened in shock.

"chifuyu matsuno, shot and killed. hakkai shiba, burned to death. takashi mitsuya, strangled. ken ryuguji, stabbed to death. kazutora hanemiya, haruki hayashida. all of them, murdered on after another. even kisaki's been killed."

"who did this?"

"we don't have enough evidence to arrest anyone."

"you never said mikey's name. was he killed too?" takemichi asked.

"you're not gonna like this, mitchy." Y/N warned him.

"manjiro sano is the suspect for all these murders." naoto showed takemichi a picture of mikey.

takemichi looked at the picture in his hand once again. "it can't be.."

Y/N picked up an envelope on the table. "what's this?" she took out a letter.

'find me. and bring her with you.'

naoto looked at it. "the Philippines?"

"this has to be from mikey! i remember him mentioning a place in the Philippines."

they had arrived. "lets all split up. yell if you need help." naoto ordered.

they all split up. y/n spent a while walking around. "hmm. a place with old parts."

she spotted a big hill of scrap metal and junk, just like he described. she quickly walked over it, looking around.

"N/N"

she turned to where the voice came from. "manjiro..?" she walked up to him. he smiled at her. "how have you been?" she asked. he shrugged in return.

"did you and takemichi both come here?"

"yeah."

"i have a favour i need you to do for me."

"like what?"

he sighed. "why did you leave toman?"

she didn't know what to say. "it was going down the wrong path."

"you would keep me in line, help me make decisions." he started. "when you left, followed by takemitchy, it was all too much to bear."

"i was determined to make sure you didn't leave. but kenny and mitsuya got in my way." he paused. " they were great people. but i killed them both."

Y/N's eyes widened. "it's true?"

mikey nodded. "i killed them all. that's why you're here. end my agony." he threw Y/N a gun."

"what?! are you insane?!" she retaliated.

mikey walked down to her. "i want it to end here." he smiled. "please, end my dream."

"how the hell do you expect me to shoot you?!" she yelled. "i just found you again and now you want me to shoot you?!"

he smiled again. it felt like there was no emotion behind it. "you wanted to see me? i remember hakkai saying something like that before he died."

she gasped. "you killed him..."

mikey looked up. "achieving a dream isn't as easy as i thought. toman was meant to help me achieve my goal. but, it went south."

"what went wrong?" she asked curiously.

"the first time i killed someone." he said simply. "i didn't feel a thing. any problem can be solved by killing someone." he gave a smile. "so now i just kill who's in my way."

his face was emotionless again. "that's why i killed kenny and mitsuya. they were the ones who said you should leave."

Y/N stayed silent, taking in all this information. she shook him by his shoulders. "this is bull, mikey! there's no way you're for real!"

"stop that."

"like hell i will!"

he picked her up and slammed her on the floor, now sitting on her waist, leg either side, to keep her down.

"i guess your 'i don't hurt girls' rule has gone out the window?" she scoffed.

he pushed a gun to her face. "you still joking around now?" tears fell from his face to hers.

"you broke your promise." he said. her eyes began to water. "game over. pick up the gun, N/N."

"manjiro.." tears left her eyes. "oh, manjiro.. what the hell have i done..?"

he pushed the gun to her forehead. a gunshot was heard, but mikey wasn't the cause. naoto came running in with takemichi behind him.

mikey's body had fallen limp.

"stay back!" naoto ordered.

"MANJIRO!" she screamed. she held his hand as she cradled his face. she felt something metal on his hand.

it was the promise ring.

"Y/N get back!" naoto repeated.

"FUCK!" she screamed. "MANJIRO WAKE UP!"

takemichi ran to see mikey. "MIKEY!"

mikey's eyes slowly open. "thank you...
naoto, tachibana... my life was nothing but pain and suffering.." he managed to say. "takemitchy... N/N.." he smiled.

"manjiro.." tears gushed out her eyes.

"don't go, mikey!" takemichi bawled.

"you guys.. are so warm." the light faded out of mikey's eyes.

the two both yelled in frustration at the loss of someone so close to them. Y/N shakily picked up a gun. "mitchy..." she gave him a small sad smile.

"N/N... what are you doing?" takemichi quivered.

"this... i can't..." tears streaming down her cheeks. "he died in front of me, mitchy... he went cold..." she sniffed. "please, do me a favour."

"what is it?" takemichi asked as he wiped his eyes.

"tell my past self to stay in toman, no matter what. tell her she needs to keep manjiro in line." she shakily aimed the gun at her head.
"see you next time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 741 28
โ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ.โž ______________________ โ‹†'ยฐโ‹†โ™ชโ‡ฅโœŽโคต ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› - Mikey g...
69.4K 1.7K 18
(Y/N) was born blind and was raised by the Hanagaki family, one day Takemichi new friends came over and found out that Takemichi had a sister that is...
482K 19.2K 50
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™‡/๐™‰ ๐™”/๐™‰ , ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ , ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ 3 ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ. ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...
556K 21.4K 56
(Y/n) is a freshman in high school. The only girl member in Toman but knowing they don't respect her nor care for her in the slightest, she starts to...