𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬.

"Y/N!" emma exclaimed.

"hey em, draken. so he did say yes, emma." she gave her a closed eye smile. "I'm happy for you."

after y/n pushed draken out of the way, she took the hit for draken. her head was now dripping with blood. she was starting to feel lightheaded.

"man, peh, this is hella low." she sighed in disappointment, her head beginning to spin.

"stay out of it!" peh irked.

out of nowhere, more moebius members came from behind them.

"you ready, draken?" Y/N grinned.

"you know it." draken replied.

they moebius members all started ambushing them but draken and Y/N took them out with slight ease. Y/N's vision was begging to blur. her head was also beginning to hurt. she didn't wanna admit it, but she was reaching her limit.

tons of moebius members were already on the floor, struggling to get back up. while knocking out another member, Y/N heard a familiar voice.

"N/N, draken!" takemichi called.

"yo, mitchy." she looked over at mitsuya. "oh hey, taka."

"Y/N are you alright?" mitsuya asked concerned as him and takemichi ran over.

"I'll be alright." she reassured as she smiled.

"peh, you traitor!" mitsuya accused.

"shut up, mitsuya!" peh barked.

they all stopped when they heard a familiar exhaust sound.

"he's here." Y/N whispered.

mikey walked up to peh.

"I get it now. you made me miss my day with
Y/N just so you could ambush kenny. tell me peh, who tricked you into doing this?"

"I'm just doing this for pah!"

"this isn't how we do shit!" mikey told him.

"wow. i guess you do have some brains and you're not just brawn." someone stepped forward from the shadows. mikey turned around to see a tall dual coloured hair man.

"who the hell are you?" mikey asked coldly.

"the name's hanma." he stated.

"so you're the one who's been pulling the strings lately."

"you really are a smartass mi-" hanma didn't get to finish as mikey attempted to deliver a kick. to everyone's surprise, hanma blocked it.

"what's the hurry, Mikey?" he said, shaking his hand.

"crushing toman is our goal." he started. "but why fight you when you can fight yourselves?"

"damn, what's with all this talking?" Y/N asked. "I'm not surprised mikey kicked you. you're taking too damn long!" draken and mitsuya snickered at her comment.

"is this the illustrious N/N?" hanma said, making a big scene.

y/n gave him a death glare, it felt like she was staring right through him. "just start the fight already." she said coldly. her eyes looked lifeless.

"fine fine. I'm just excited because I get to kill the invincible mikey with my own two hands!" hanma exclaimed, one hand covering his face. It showed off a tattoo he had on his hand. "moebius has a hundred men here! while toman has a measly 4" he boasted.

as if timed, the engines of bikes could be heard. it was toman.

"infighting isn't really my thing" yasuhiro muto.

"but since it's moebius, we can go all out." nahoya kuwata.

"its about time. I've been waiting for this showdown for ages." keisuke baji.

"alright, all you jackasses. the tokyo manji gang is here now."

mikey smiled and looked back at them. "you guys." he then looked at Y/N. "stand out there with emma. and stay safe."

"seriously?" she frowned.

"yep." he pointed to where she should go and wait until the whole thing is over. reluctantly, she walked away. when he'd made sure that she was safe, he turned back.

"let's go!"

the fight had started. everyone was fighting like there was no tomorrow. suddenly mikey shouted.

"PEH!"

everyone stopped to look at him. peh turned around.

"mikey.."

"peh, why'd you attack kenny?" he said, still beating people to the ground. "and you brought moebius into it? i never knew you were a coward!"

"i don't give a damn if you to made up! that has nothing to do with pah!" peh yelled. he started punching mikey. "come at me mikey! you'd only need one hit!"

mikey put his head and peh's head together. "look at me peh. am I smiling?" after pah got caught, did I smile? it hurts. i remembered what takemitchy said. that toman could end just because me and ken had a fight. i didn't know it would end in all of us fighting. so hit me until you're satisfied peh."

"mikey I.."

"come back to us peh, lets start over. i don't want to fight my family." he said sincerely.

"draken, where are you?!" takemichi called.

'wait a minute, didn't he say draken or y/n? where could she be?'

just then, takemichi saw kiyomasa walking away. at the same time, he heard shouting not too far away. takemichi looked at what kiyomasa was holding. it was a knife. and it was dripping with blood.

"I did it. I've gotten rid of her for good." he muttered.

the shouting became less muffled.

"N/N, N/N wake up!" it was draken that was yelling. takemichi ran over.

"what happened?" takemichi asked desperately.

"kiyomasa stabbed her. that jackass, im gonna make him pay." draken told him.

"oh no.. N/N, N/N please! wake up!" takemichi pleaded.

mikey heard the commotion and tried to make his way over. "what's wrong?" he questioned while fending off a couple moebius members.

"N/N.. she's been stabbed!" takemichi replied. mikey's pupils dilated as his eyes widened in shock. he tried to make his way over but hanma threw him back.

"hanma."

"I finally found you, Mikey."

as hanma and Mikey were fighting, takemichi and draken picked up Y/N and began their walk to the hospital. hina and emma ran over.

"takemichi! we called an ambulance!"

"how's Y/N?!"

"she's breathing, but she's still bleeding. we need to get her to a hospital!"

"there's traffic because of the festival, the ambulance might take a while! let's begin walking to the hospital!"

"okay!"

draken put Y/N on his back as they began the walk to the hospital. they continued walking for a while but decided to take a break in hope that the ambulance would hurry over.

a shiver went down takemichi's sign as he heard voices that he had known too well.

"what the heck? she's still not dead?"

"and what the hell is trashy-michi doing here?"

it was kiyomasa. the one that was responsible for this whole mess.

"did you not learn the first time, takemichi?"