The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

AdoboCatWorks tarafından

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... Daha Fazla

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 60 || Back to School!

557 24 4
AdoboCatWorks tarafından

----

Back at the 1st Floor, everyone settled in for the final votes. Everyone is comfortable except for the other absentees like Bakugo and Asui.

Waiting to see who's the winner, they were talking about some notable things they've saw in each room they visited. Y/N is currently cooking in the kitchen with Todoroki, Sato, and his own clones for dinner.

"Class-Rep! We have the final votes!" Ashido informs him with her voice raised.

Y/N responds back from the kitchen with a yell. "Announce it, Ashido! Who wins the overall?"

The students at the living room laughs at the obvious. "Oh. Was it me?"

"Who else it is?!" They all yelled in chorus.

"Second place is Rikido Sato! Third was Vice-Rep, Yaoyorozu!"

"Hah?!" Sato's gaped expression did a good laugh to Y/N. "M-Me? In second?! How?!"

"The cake you've made, obviously." Y/N wheezed as he gestures him to observe the girls' faces. As both Y/N and Sato peeked through, the girls were still drooling as they talked about the chiffon cake. "Yep." He popped the 'P' "Definitely the cake."

"Yugano. I'm finished with the stew." Todoroki's stoically said.

"Ah, thanks. You're gonna sleep?"

"Yeah. I ate some of the cake earlier. And that's enough."

Y/N shrugged. "Well, if you say so..."

"A-Ah! Excuse me!" Uraraka interrupts their conversation as she tapped Y/N's shoulder. "Class-Rep? Todoroki-san?"

The boys turned around to face her. "What is it?" Y/N asks.

She looks downcasted, behind her was Iida, Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, and Midoriya in a group. "Tsuyu has something important to say to you all."

This got him confused, eyes narrowing. "Okay. We'll go. Where is she?"

Uraraka stares at the exit, sighing. "She's outside, waiting."

---

---

Cold night wind rushed through their skins as the group were facing Asui at the courtyard. With a nervous face, she looks at Uraraka and the girl nodded in response, supporting her in silence.

As the class-representative, Y/N was ahead of the group, waiting for her to say a word.

"Go on, Tsu. What is it?" Y/N said with a reassuring smile.

"I... always say what's on my mind, no matter what." She said, head hung low. "But there are also times when I have no idea what should I say. Class-Rep, do you remember what I said to you back at the hospital?"

His face immediately shifted into a frown as he remembered what Tsu said before he started the rescue. "Yeah. I still remember..."

She took a deep breath. "Even though I sympathized with you guys, my choice of words was really severe. But when I got the news that you all actually went through with it. I was shocked beyond relief."

Y/N, and his group listened at her solemnly.

Asui's body started to shiver as she continues. "I was frustrated at my own cowardly behavior which manifested itself as trying to stop you all, especially you, Class-Rep... So many negative feelings, the guilt, welled up inside of me."

Y/N closes his eyes while the others looked away in guilt. "Tsu..."

Her eyes starts to water as her speech trembled. "I had no idea what I could say to you guys. For one reason, I know that Class-Rep's remarks are painful to hear, so even if I could tell the truth, I would be afraid to do so. And I couldn't just have fun chatting with you all like nothing happened."

She began to sob as Uraraka comforts her with a rub on the back.

"I-I wanted to be with you all earlier,  But I couldn't. T-That made me really sad. So that's why I had to have a proper conversation with you all and set things straight. All I w-wanted was to be able to go back to playing around with everyone like we always do..."

"Asui..." Midoriya muttered.

And out of nowhere, Y/N steps forward near her and slowly did a bow, surprising everyone at his action.

"N/N-chan! What are you doing?!" Midoriya panicked.

"You shouldn't blame yourself, Tsu." He said, still bowing. The girl looked at him in pure shock as tears continously fall from her eyes. "Because my original plan was to... initiate the rescue all by myself."

"B-Bro, you are joking right...?" Kirishima said in disbelief.

It's now Yaoyorozu's turn to voice out her protest. "You just announced it back at the hospital! You said that you will allow anyone who'll come with you!"

"I DID said that." Y/N insisted the word. "However, my mind changed when a person bravely took a step forward..." He then looked at Asui, with a small smile. "-to stop me. Yes, that is you, Tsu."

"C-Class-Rep..."

"And with that, I would like to sincerely apologize to you for being a selfish person. A failure of a Class Representative to all of you. I did allow you five to come with me even my anger controlled me that night, but you all now shared the punishment with me. I'm sorry, Tsu. I am really sorry..."

"N/N-chan..."

"Yugano-bro..."

"Class-Rep..."

"This will be the last time I'm going to be selfish. For now, I will be with you all, no more lone rescuing, no more hiding, and not every single one of you will be left behind. And if that happens again..." He turned, facing the rest. "Please stop me with all of your might. Convince me, if worse, punch me in the face." He joked and it did lessen the solemn mood as the others quietly laughed.

And then, one by one, Kirishima, Midoriya, and the others approached Y/N and Asui, bowing their heads as well.

"What are friends for, right?! We're sorry, too, Tsu! And thank you for talking to us!"

"Yeah! We're sorry, Tsu!"

"Asui... Yugano... Apologies."

"T-Thank you, everyone..." Asui softly spoke.

"GROUP HUG!" Uraraka yelled as they all huddled together, laughing at the moment.

And with that obstacle removed, a new day had risen for Class 1-A.

---

---

Monday
U.A. High School

Normal school activities had resumed as the class were listening to their sensei's announcement.

"As I mentioned yesterday, our first objective will be earning Provisional Licenses for you all. A Hero License, in essence, grants you permission to directly intervene when people's lives are at stake. This qualification carries an immense weight."

"What qualifications are they, sensei?" Iida asks.

"The examinations required to earn your license is extremely strict. It is a Provisional License, yes, but even having said that, the pass rate of this exam, year to year, is less than 5%."

This news caused them to flinch and became serious at the matter.

"I-Is it really that tough, sensei?" Mineta nervously asks, Aizawa silently nods.

He then gestured at the door as he continued. "And that is why, from today onwards, we'll be having each of you come up with at least two of..."

The door opens, revealing three teachers in their hero costumes, announcing at the same time. They were Cementoss, Ectoplasm, and Midnight.

"-your very own special moves!"

That riled up the class as some of them like Kirishima and Kaminari pumped their fists in excitement. Y/N and Bakugo had both widened grins.

"FINALLY! SOME COOL HERO-LIKE CURRICULUM!"

"Yes, SPECIAL!" Ectoplasm repeated. "In other words, the techniques that will assure your victory!"

"These techniques must be deeply ingrained in who you are. Techniques that do not satisfy that requirement will be not allowed." Cementoss noted. "To battle means to leverage one's own unique strengths."

"These techniques become symbols of who you are! Nowadays, professional heroes without their own special moves are like endagered species."

It's their Aizawa-sensei's turn to talk. "We'll go into the specifics with you all shortly with Live Exercises. Go change into your hero costumes. We'll meet at the Gamma Gym."

The class yelled in unison, standing up. "Yes, sensei!"

Within five minutes, the class switched into their hero costumes. Y/N had his common black cloak, and his loosened ninja clothes because his original one was still on hold at the Avengers Tower currently being fixed by Tony.

Reaching Gym Gamma, aka, The Training Dreamland, they were accompanied by their three teachers inside. Welcoming them ahead was Cementoss, that is currently creating cement barriers around the Gym.

"TDL, or The Training Dreamland in long term, is my own creation. Here, I am able to prepare terrains, and training objects personalized for each and every one of you students! Hence, the name... Dreamland."

Y/N raised his hand. "Cementoss-sensei, question." The teacher gestures him to speak. "We can do everything here to practice our special moves, correct? I might have some... err- how do I say this..." He awkwardly scratches his cheek. "-Building a wide area attack that I'm trying to create."

"That is why we are here in case we have that kind of situation here, Yugano-san." Cementoss stated. "Your Aizawa-sensei will tell you more about it."

"Now, listen carefully. I will explain it to everyone, step-by-step." Aizawa gathered the class as they listen. "Incidents, disasters, accidents, and human calamities. It is a job of a hero to rescue people from all kinds of trouble. Naturally, the exam for the license is designed to measure that aptitude."

"Information gathering, judgement, mobility, fighting ability. And in addition, communication ability, charm, and leadership." Midnight glances at Y/N, giving him a hint. "Every year, the exam content changes to test these different aptitudes. But among them, fighting ability is a heavy weighted consideration for heroes. They say that being well-prepared means no worries! Having such techniques in your arsenal will greatly affect your chances of success."

Cementoss spoke, "If instead of being controlled by the situation, you are able to bring stability to the situation... That is the mark of a hero's true fighting ability."

He then moves and stands next to Y/N. "For example. You, Yugano. When you fought in New York, you used your new technique, right?"

His eyes squinted at the topic. "My Rasenshuriken?"

"That is the name." He nodded. "That spinning blade of your quirk managed to slice the Leviathans in half with ease. A way that you and the Avengers fought a single one as a team before. But, you... You destroyed two of it with that technique."

"Ah! I see now!" Midoriya blurted out, with the others agreeing with him. "With the screeching noise his attack made, it really did the work to attract a lot of attention!"

"And that Giant Rasengan..." Todoroki added.

Muttering from the group increases before Aizawa held his hand up, stopping them from further talking.

"Before it was abruptly brought to an end, one of the objectives of the training camp was Quirk Development
... That refers to this process of creating your Special Moves."

Moving to their positions, Cementoss slammed his palms on the ground, creating a new landscape of his Cement Quirk. "In other words, between now and the start of the next school term... In the remaining ten days we have of summer break..."

Ectoplasm used his quirk and several clones splits from him, and surrounded the whole gym. "We're going to strengthen your quirk and work out your special moves."

And Aizawa moved in the center and stared at his students. "In short... This is..."

"A bootcamp!" The three declared in unison.

"In addition, with the development of your quirks and the nature of your abilities in mind... Consider the ways in which your costumes can also be improved. Let the spirit of Plus Ultra take you to new heights. ARE YOU ALL READY?"

The class are in all time high morale with some are overflowing with excitement. Y/N, with his combat ready expression, faced his class. "Everyone, this is our deciding moment. Create one, two, or any numerous Special Moves! Be creative and think out of the box! STEP OUT OF YOUR DAMN COMFORT ZONES AND BE YOURSELVES! WHAT DO WE SAY...?!"

"PLUS ULTRAAA!" They all shouted, fists pumped high up.

"LET'S DO THIS, 1-A!"

"YES! CLASS-REP!"

----

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

222K 5.3K 41
The multiverse is nothing new to our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. 8 months into his hero carrier he had to team up with an army of Spider power...
3.2K 124 32
"Why save others when you couldn't save me?" Quote. "We'll live on and you will remember us, sweetheart. We'll always be in your heart." Quote. "A...
284K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...
215K 7.7K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...