Scarlet Domination

By spardragon

Immaturity and selfishness are triggers to disasters issei who failed to confess heard his friends said some... More

chapter 1 love hurts
chapter 2 convictions
chapter 3 lucifuge
chapter 4 evil dragon and lucifuge princess
chapter 5 infinity
chapter 6 hero faction
chapter 7 end of the road
chapter 8 malicious hero

chapter 9 the ritual and uncontrollable power

1.5K 33 29
By spardragon

( kuoh)
( ORC room )

Everyone was present infront of Azazel while issei was sitting on the couch with lucy sitting on his lap and while koneko was envious because her territory was taken away but she knew there's nothing she can do about and to issei's right was elsha was holding issei's right arm and murayama with his left while katase was sitting next to murayama.

Azazel: so do you all know why I called you all here?

Issei: is it because of you deceiving everyone?

Azazel: something like that but there's more because I retired from being the governor general of the fallen angels.

Everyone was surprised when they heard that though issei already knew something was up but what he heard was a bit unexpected.

Azazel: oh and one more thing Sirzechs told me about the date of the ritual of both issei and Lucy.

Issei: hoh? So I would be facing them once again? Then I think I should use the switch then.

Everyone was confused on what issei meant then the boosted gear materialize itself.

Ddraig: [ partner using that switch is a bit suicidal but that was before and now you're part dragon God I think you can handle it than before.]

Lucy: love what do you mean by switch and what happened before?

Issei sighed as he gave a look of seriousness that made everyone to be even more curious.

Issei: that switch was something I developed when tannin trained me inside the dome and by containing that power I sealed it in a certain device that only I can use.

Ddraig: [ and you almost killed him when you first developed and activated it out of curiosity. ]

Lucy: why what happened when issei used it ddraig?

Lucy questioned with curiosity then elsha sighed gaining everyone's attention.

Elsha: because that switch destroyed 100 mountains in the underworld and me, Ddraig along with belzard had a hard time taming dear here from that power boost.

Everyone was shocked when they heard that information while Azazel laughed in absolute amusement at what he heard.

Azazel: no wonder we in Grigori was making new maps on our territory because you destroyed most of our lands huh?

Issei scratched his head sheepishly while giving a nervous smile that made Azazel to laugh even more.

Issei: well it was the only way to control that switch.

Rias: ise mind telling me about that form please?

Issei shot a glare at rias making rias to tremble at issei's cold glare.

Issei: I'm not obligated to tell you anything about me nor what are my arsenals and my information towards my growth to your interest and selfish gain's you spoiled brat.

Rias felt offended at issei's tone and flares her power towards issei making issei to sigh then he activated his aura making the entire area of kuoh to shake while everyone in the orc room began holding on to the chair while the others had a hard time standing because of the sudden shake while rias was sweating bullets because of issei's power.

Issei: your intimidation is weak like your power and mind compared to Sirzechs and vali along with Grayfia, Azazel and Michael along with some other God's are worth witnessing my powers to its fullest especially vali since he is my rival now mind turning down your power your insulting Sirzechs and your families heritage heh I bet you can't beat millicas can you?

Rias in return just pouted at issei's words then she sighed in defeat and just backed off on issei's range.

Issei: right... now that the idiot has been taken cared of mind telling me more on what to expect Azazel?

Azazel only nodded his head and activated a device on the table and out came a holographic image of a middle-aged man with gelled hair, which is a mixture of red and blue. He has heterochromia; his left eye is blue, while the right is red.

???: [ Hey, hello all of you. I'm Mephisto Pheles. Please refer to the books to know more about me. Books written about me are overflowing in the world. ]

The person now known as mephisto looks at the people inside the room as if he was evaluating them.

Issei: so your the king and master of tannin right?

Everyone looks at issei with a shocked expression though mephisto recoverd his composure and looks at issei with a smile.

Mephisto: [ indeed tannin-kun was my queen because he wanted his own territory for his people to live.]

Issei: huh no wonder his powers were so well balanced and was able to hold me and accompany me from my training unlike some people I know - he sent a glare at rias and her peerage along with irina.

Rias and Akeno felt ashamed since issei was referring to tannin's power that was well balanced compared to them while kiba felt he was hit hard because his Friend compared him to tannin though it was understandable because they were the once who put themselves into this mess in the first place.

Mephisto: [ ok and I believe that your an evil dragon right? ]

Issei: if you know the answer then you shouldn't ask you know?

Mephisto gave a heartfelt laughter since it's been a while since he was entertained by a young person.

Mephisto:[ well now it's not wrong to have some insurance right? ]

Issei: well your not wrong there so please forgive me.

Issei bowed his head making mephisto to laugh as he shook his hand side to side.

Mephisto: [ it's nothing personal oh! Before I forget here.]

Suddenly a paper appeared infront of issei which issei grabbed and looks at mephisto with confusion.

Issei: what's this?

Mephisto gave issei a small smile making issei to be even more confused.

Mephisto: [ that Sekiryuutei is a magicians contract.]

Issei: wait what? Isn't supposed to be on the devils and not a dragon?

Mephisto gave a small chuckle at issei's reply then he looks at issei with a smile.

Mephisto: [ true but that contract was made specially for you.]

Everyone was shocked at what they just heard while issei only looks at the paper and began reading it until he stopped at a familiar name then he looks at mephisto with a raised eyebrow.

Issei: you've got to be kidding me right? If this is a joke it's not funny one bit.

Mephisto: [ hoh but it's her request and begged me to make it for her to have a contract with you.]

Issei: why in the world would she chose me of all the people in the world instead of vali?

Lucy: love who is it?

Issei sighed and looks at lucy with tired look and frustration.

Issei: it's Lavinia... Lavinia Reni the ice princess or Demise princess she was given those titles because of her Longinus absolute demise.

Lucy raised an eyebrow at what she heard while Azazel laughed when he heard that.

Azazel: that's rich the only female who can make vali flustered is the one who wants to make a contract with you issei?

Issei: that woman has some strange issue's...

Mephisto: [ well she requested that she wants to know more about her little brothers rival.]

Issei: huh? Is that right? Though how are you sure she isn't gonna interrogate me?

Mephisto: [ don't worry if you're having doubts then lady lucy will also join you? ]

Lucy raised an eyebrow on what mephisto said while issei only got a serious headache as he rubbed his temple.

Lucy: what do you mean?

Mephisto: [ well considering that your relationship with the current Sekiryuutei has now reached our territory then it's only natural that multiple magicians want to have a contract with you since having a contract with you means you can also call hyoudou issei to help you in any situation.]

Issei gave a sigh then he looks at lucy who looked back at him and gave him a slight nod making issei to be even more frustrated but he couldn't complain since he placed his trust on Lucy's judgement which he swore to always follow till the end giving a sigh of defeat he looks at mephisto.

Issei: alright fine I will agree on Lavinia being my and Lucy's contract magician.

Mephisto nodded his head with a smile then he snapped his finger and a bunch of paper appeared on the table.

Mephisto: [ those are the contracts of the magicians who wants to make a contract with rias and her peerage members. ]

Mephisto's hologram vanished then Azazel looks at everyone.

Azazel: well that's everything but...

Issei: there's still an issue that's happening right?

Azazel: right you are its the vampires - looks at gasper - and they want something from you - points his finger at gasper.

Gasper: m-me?

Azazel: that's right it seems they are on a civil war within their territory.

Issei: huh if that's the case then I'll take my leave - pointed his palm and activated a magic circle - later.

Issei and his lovers stood up and walked towards the magic circle and left the area.

( Scene change)
( Underworld)

Issei with his malicious maniac form and next to him was Lucy they were face to face against Sirzechs and Grayfia as they were in a coliseum on the mountain where issei once did the ritual he finished most of the trials and the only thing standing infront of issei and Lucy was Sirzechs and Grayfia while Azazel next to him was ophis, tobio and his teammates along with them was vali and his team and next to them were rias and Sona along with their peerage's next to them was irina they all were sitting on the chairs of the coliseum along with ajuka, serafall and falbium who was sleeping.

Sirzechs: come on issei is this the best you got? If it is then there's nothing for me to fear right?

Issei looks at Sirzechs and gave a small chuckle confusing Sirzechs a bit.

Issei: I think you don't understand because if I used the true Longinus or Brynhildr then this battle would have ended in just a few seconds but I'm not a coward who would rely on cheap tactics like that so to stay in the game, you have to keep pushing to the edge!

Issei shouted as he showed them some sort of red device with a handle to the side that has a blue button on top and a dial on front next to it's handle with a bunch of hazard tape surrounding the device.

Issei: Sirzechs you should know malicious maniac is very powerful in both offense and defense but it lacks speed so this switch will unlock my special form that is connected to with some special forms that will either bring me victory or bring anyone down to there doom!

Issei placed his thumb at the top of the red device where the button was placed then he pressed the button.

Device: [ hazard! ]

Issei pointed the device infront if him and suddenly the device began unleashing a dark aura that was spinning like a cyclone and suddenly a Burst of power spread towards the entire coliseum though ajuka activated a barrier surrounding the arena inside the coliseum the device disappeared and turned into a dark orb and was absorbed by issei who was covered in darkness then after a few moments the barrier that was surrounding the inside arena of the coliseum was shattered to pieces and to everyone's surprise Sirzechs was sent flying upwards then suddenly a shadowy figure came out of nowhere and appeared above Sirzechs and slammed it's arms downwards on Sirzechs's chest making Sirzechs to fall down and crash at the arena grounds at high speed then the shadowy figure landed on the ground and everyone saw a person wearing black armor that looks like a dragon with it's eyes being yellow like gold.

Everyone was shocked at what they were seeing while Sirzechs got up and looks at the being infront of him.

Sirzechs: so this was your trump card right issei?

Everyone was even more surprised since the shadowy figure was issei though they began sweating when they felt issei's power coming out from the armor.

Issei: that's right Sirzechs this form is called hazardous havoc a special form that far surpasses malicious maniac in power and defense though the only difference is that this form is much more faster than what malicious maniac cannot achieve.

Sirzechs: so in other words malicious maniac was only the first phase of your true power?

Issei gave a slight nod confirming Sirzechs's deduction on his powers.

Issei: yes but there's a catch to this - he caught everyone's attention - since before I managed to control my sanity the more I use this power the more stimulus it will give to me to the point that I will become out of control though that was on the past and right now I'm able to control that stimulus using my will to stop me from going out of control now let's continue shall we?

Issei suddenly unleashed multiple orbs and it began to take form into a small mechanical dragon confusing everyone.

Issei: this thing's I call them wyvern fairies it is a suitable name because this things can use my boost abilities and dividing abilities that I stole from my first fight with vali.

Vali had his mouth hit the ground while everyone was impressed on what they just heard from issei then issei commanded his wyvern fairies and began to surround the arena.

Issei: this is the only way to prevent any damages outside the wyverns will divide any attacks that will destroy the coliseum so in other words they're insurance that this place won't be destroyed.

Sirzechs and Grayfia understood what issei was saying go they began unleashing more or their powers to their limit's Sirzechs charges at issei who dodge Sirzechs attack with ease then issei grabbed Sirzechs's collar and placed Sirzechs on his shoulder then issei flew towards the sky then he began falling and slammed Sirzechs at the center of the arena making it to crack then issei used his tail and wrapped itself around Sirzechs neck and flung Sirzechs while issei cracked his fingers as Sirzechs began falling then when Sirzechs was infront of issei he gave Sirzechs a kick to his chest sending him flying towards the wall.

Issei: rrraaaaagh!

Issei roared as he charges at Sirzechs who got up and was grabbed by issei on the face and was thrown at Grayfia who caught Sirzechs and saw issei charging at them she quickly reacted by creating ice pillars infront of them and to everyone's surprise issei was crashing his way through the ice pillars with ease Grayfia who saw that put Sirzechs down then she prepared herself as issei came out her last ice pillar when issei was close enough to Grayfia she moved to the side dodging issei's assault then Grayfia grabbed issei's back collar of his armor and spun him towards lucy who had wide eyes when she saw issei was flying towards her issei who saw that created an energy ball on his hand and aimed it on the ground when he was about close enough to lucy he fired his energy ball towards the ground changing his trajectory upwards and crashing on the ground.

Grayfia: you might be strong and fast but being fast also means you'll be easy to counter even with the smallest and slightest of things is enough to send you flying.

Issei got up and looks at Grayfia for a few seconds before he snapped his fingers as more wyvern fairies were summoned and flew towards lucy and began to attached to her body then she was covered in darkness after a few minutes they saw lucy wearing a scarlet dress combined with shoulder guards and gauntlets that has claws though the back part has a pair of dragon wings coming out and a tail on under the wing's.

Issei: this form is made for you lucy I hope you like it.

Lucy began inspecting her suit with an impressed look then after she finished inspecting and looks at issei with a smile.

Lucy: I love it ise thank you... Though why didn't you tell me about this?

Issei: this was meant to be a surprise and for emergencies but then I realized that it would be tasteless of me for you to use it without any experience using it so what better test against Sirzechs and Grayfia right?

Lucy nodded her head and looks at Grayfia who was shocked while Sirzechs got up and looks at issei.

Sirzechs: so there's more to that armor than what it looks huh?

Issei: yes and this - points his thumb at lucy - armor was made with a bit of my evil dragon powers - looks at lucy - and here's what you need to know your reserves and energy along with your power has gained a large boost and also your healing abilities will be much faster and your energy and power will keep growing the longer you're in that form without the cause of your sanity unlike mine I'm barely controlling myself from destroying this mountain like the other mountains I destroyed in the past.

Lucy: then could you tell me what name did you gave this armor?

Issei: sure It's named is called " ice empress of frozen inferno ".

Everyone was confused while lucy and Grayfia already knew what the name meant.

Sirzechs: why's that armor named like that?

Grayfia looks at Sirzechs with a smile on her face.

Grayfia: because Sirzechs - she caught Sirzechs attention - the name of the armor is the representation of the lucifuge magic which is " Hell Ice " and it's a fitting name considering that issei's powers are based on fire and darkness while lucy's powers are ice and lightning so it's only logical wouldn't you agree?

Sirzechs: now that you said that I'm beginning to understand your power even more issei.

Issei: trust me hazardous havoc has a lot more to it than what it seems.

Sirzechs: the power of an evil dragon is quite terrifying...

Sirzechs said with discomfort while Grayfia nodded her head in agreement.

Issei: now let's do this it's time for a new king and queen no... - Shook's his head from side to side - The time of the emperor and his empress to claim our marriage begins now!

Issei shouted as he charges at Sirzechs who also followed suite while Grayfia and Lucy began to do combat.

Grayfia: sister your power is growing with every blow you give how is that possible?

Grayfia said as she was feeling each punch that lucy sent towards her was getting stronger and stronger which was a bit overwhelming for Grayfia's case.

Lucy: yes sister this is my and issei's strength combined and with this strength is the representation of our unity to overcome anything that stands in our way!

Lucy gave Grayfia a kick to her torso making Grayfia to step back then she looks at lucy who was pointing her palm towards the sky.

Lucy: empresses reign!

Suddenly multiple magic circles appeared above the arena issei who saw that kicked Sirzechs towards Grayfia who caught Sirzechs while issei dashes back towards Lucy's side and suddenly a rain of ice spears coated in lightning from the sky's Grayfia and Sirzechs saw that had wide eyes as they tried to dodge the upcoming attack when suddenly they felt a strong pressure making them kneel as they couldn't move they looked for the source and saw issei unleashing his aura making Sirzechs and Grayfia accept their fate's as the ice spears reached the two older devils issei went infront of lucy and spread his wings to shield her as a loud explosion occured and a large smoke followed suit as it covered the area after a few seconds the smoke cleared issei moved to the side and removed his helmet and saw Grayfia and Sirzechs on the ground then both devils were teleported away issei and Lucy who saw that looks at each other and began celebrating as they hugged each other because they won the last trial of the ritual.

Issei: we did it lucy!

Lucy: indeed my love we actually did it!

Everyone who was watching gave the couple a round of applause though rias and her group of females were not happy one bit though rias was the most unhappy among all of them because issei didn't beat her brother during their trial but when it came to lucy he was able to overwhelm her brother and sister-in-law at the same time which bothered her while she was dissatisfied kiba and gasper cheered for issei and Lucy who were teleported to another room.

( Waiting room)

Issei was sitting on the couch while lucy was sitting on his lap with her hands on his neck and her head resting on his shoulder.

Issei: how long do we have to wait? - he said impatiently.

Lucy: now now young one good things come for those who wait.

Lucy tried to calm issei down which did the trick as he sighed and held lucy around her waist and looks at her with a loving look on his eyes.

Issei: your right I shouldn't be this hasty for our ring's but I still can't believe that we actually did it and we've overcome Sirzechs and Grayfia at the same time.

Lucy: indeed love though with the help of your new power we couldn't have pulled it of though can you do me a favor?

Issei: sure what is it as long as it's within my reach I will do it for you.

Lucy: well... Could you not give me the armor for a while I'm not disregarding your work and all but I want to train to not rely on the armor too much I mean what if there was a time when I became too dependent on the armor and you're not around to do it or worse someone can disarm that form? - she looks at issei who had a serious look on his face - No... I'm asking for too much aren't I... I'm sorry for that comment please forgot what I said...

Issei noticed her depression and gave a tired sigh as he placed his and on her cheek and wiped her lips with his thumb gaining her attention.

Issei: its alright lucy I can understand your worries and it's natural for me to understand what you feel and what you want if I didn't then I'm not worthy of your hand so if it's your request then consider it done though if a war break's out then I'm gonna modify that armor so you can use it whether I'm around or not if you want to?

Lucy gave a smile and nodded her head multiple times as she nuzzled on issei's neck making issei to smile he knew what lucy was trying to say and he could see the logic on her words as they were enjoying each other's company the door suddenly opened which made lucy and issei to look at the direction of the door and saw Sirzechs and next to him was Grayfia who was holding a large pillow with a glass cube on top.

Sirzechs: seems we've interrupted a special moment?

Issei: no we just had things to discuss that's all.

Sirzechs: well now if you're finished I believe you two deserve this.

Sirzechs moved to the side and Grayfia who was holding a pillow with a glass cube on it's and approached lucy and issei and showed the two what was inside the cube and saw two good rings one had a gem on its center while the other was just a normal ring both issei and Lucy stood up Grayfia removed the glass cube issei took the ring with a gem using his right hand while lucy took the normal ring with her right hand and both issei and Lucy held each other's hand using their left hands and both placed the rings on each other's ring finger making Sirzechs and Grayfia to smile.

Sirzechs: congratulations you two hope you have a happy life together.

Grayfia: this generation's lineages is quite interesting - looks at issei - Red dragon emperor of domination and darkness - looks at lucy - and ice empress who flees the light.

Sirzechs: flees the light? - he questioned as he looks at Grayfia - what does that mean?

Grayfia looks at Sirzechs with a small smile on her face which was a rare opportunity for everyone present to witness.

Grayfia: because Sirzechs the lucifuge name means " he who flees the light ".

Sirzechs: hmm... A dragon reborn from darkness and malice while a devil born from the lineage of the right hand of Lucifer who uses ice and the one who makes the light flee to give way for the darkness to conquer everything.

Issei: even if I'm consumed by my powers - pulls out the device and looks at the device - I know that it won't be enough for me to fall from where I'm now because - looks at lucy - I have someone who will pull me out from drowning and going towards that path towards destruction.

Lucy: whether it's to conquer or destruction I would always stay by your side till the ends of time itself.

Issei held her hands with his and gave a small smile towards lucy who was blushing from his gesture.

Issei: I will hunt down whoever brings harm to our family and make them regret being born.

Lucy gave issei a loving kiss on his lips making issei to hold lucy on her waist while lucy hugged issei's neck while Sirzechs and Grayfia was looking at the scene with a big smile and knew that the two were meant to be with each other as lucy and issei broke the kiss they both looked at each other before laughing a little bit they were happy because things were going according to their plans while Sirzechs and Grayfia decided to leave the couple on their moment with each other.

( Kuoh)
( Nighttime)
( ORC)

Azazel along with rias and sona along with their peerage's and next to them was an extremely beautiful woman with curly blonde hair and a voluptuous figure, and is known as the most beautiful woman in Heaven.

She was Gabriel one of the four seraph's of heaven and next to her was is a sister with the appearance of a woman in her late 20's to early 30's with blue eyes she is a beauty who looked like she was from northern Europe and had features that were standing out like an actress.

She is griselda quarta the queen of Gabriel and the guardian and the one who took care of xenovia though xenovia on the other hand was afraid of her because of her strict personality and infront of the group was a little girl who has a doll-like appearance with long wavy light blonde hair, deep red eyes, and a beautiful face similar to that of a Western doll. She also has a pale skin tone similar to that of a corpse. She wears a red dress worn by princesses back in the Middle Ages, with an ornamented headdress and next to her was two vampires.

???: How do you do, people of the Three Great Powers. I'm especially honoured to meet two of the little sisters of the Maous and the former Governor of the Fallen Angels. I am Elmenhilde Karnstein. Please call me Elmen.

The person now known as elmenhilde greeted everyone with a small bow while Azazel looks at her with a curious look.

Azazel: what can we do for you elmenhilde?

Elmenhilde: right... I believe that you've already knew why were here?

Rias: if you want gasper then you better give us a reason why.

Elmenhilde: gladly rias gremory considering that gasper vladi is a part your peerage we want his assistance in our current matter.

Sona: what kind of matter are we talking about?

Elmenhilde: you see The Vampires are ruled by two different Vampire royal families, the Tepes Family which is a male-dominated Vampire faction and Carmilla family who a female-dominated Vampire faction. Both factions became at war with each other after the Tepes Faction recently got hold of a Longinus possessor.

Azazel: which Longinus and who is the wielder of said Longinus if you don't mind?

Elmenhilde: gladly former governor general of the fallen angels considering your expertise on Longinus it's the holy grail and as for it's user well - looks at gasper - it's your childhood friend who helped you escaped gasper vladi.

Gasper's eyes widen in shocked and disbelief on what he just heard from elmenhilde.

Gasper: impossible! Valerie doesn't have a Longinus nor does she have a sacred gear!

Elmenhilde: well that was probably the time where the two of you escaped and when she was captured it wasn't long before her Longinus manifested starting the civil war on the vampire faction.

Gasper: no way... - he said with despair.

Azazel: ok as much as I'm interested in that Longinus can we ask if we can assist gasper on his way there considering that he is our companion?

Elmenhilde: that wont be necessary because we only need gasper.

Rias: that may be your choice but his still apart of my peerage so what are you gonna do about it?

Elmenhilde: I see then you are declining a peace treaty with our faction then?

Elmenhilde said as one of her guards showed a scroll of alliance making everyone to be shocked while it ticked Azazel a bit.

Azazel: hey now little missy that's not how it works here you need to show that peace treaty first before you ask anything and not use it as a shield for your demands.

Elmenhilde: I believe this is the strategic way wouldn't you agree former governor general of the fallen angels?

Elmenhilde said with confidence when suddenly the scroll that had the peace treaty was suddenly burned by black flames shocking everyone while it pissed elmenhilde as she saw her only shield for their demands turned into ashes infront of them.

Elmenhilde: who did that! - looks around the place and stops and looks at Azazel - was it you former governor general?

Azazel: that's an inaccurate accusation and besides I don't make flames as dark as that but now that you're shield is gone the only choice you have is that you need to listen to our condition's wouldn't you agree?

Elmenhilde growled a bit but she gave a sigh of defeat knowing her current situation she knew this wouldn't end well for her.

Elmenhilde: fine what is your conditions?

Azazel: alright me and rias will accompany gasper in your factions considering that gasper is part of the three factions and he's also a part of rias gremory's peerage I think this is an accurate condition wouldn't you agree?

Elmenhilde nodded and she along with her bodyguards were teleported away by their magic circle everyone was left silent when suddenly xenovia slammed her hand to the table making everyone to shake from her rage.

Griselda: I'm impressed by your growth if it was your old self you would have used durandal on the spot.

Gabriel: right... Anyways Azazel - she saw Azazel look at her - can you tell us where that flame came from considering that your a lot stronger than any of us present I think you can detect where that magic came from?

Azazel: to tell you the truth gabi-chan I don't know either though whoever it is he gave us an upper hand towards elmenhilde.

Azazel finished making everyone to be depressed but also happy on who ever did something so bold as to burn the peace scroll when suddenly the clouds move revealing a full moon and Azazel notice something was out of place he began to laugh out loud making everyone confused after Azazel gave a good laugh he calmed down.

Azazel: I must say you are quite troublesome for doing something as bold as to burn that scroll - looks at his shadow - right issei?

Everyone was shocked as they saw Azazel's shadow expand underneath him as the full moon was behind him and suddenly two yellow eyes appeared on Azazel's shadow and it gave a grin as it came out and began moving as it shattered every lightbulb on the club room making it dark though with the help of the full moon it gave the room some light and suddenly they heard footsteps coming out of the darkness and saw issei with his hand on his pockets with a big smirk on his face.

Azazel: I must say I'm quite impressed that none of us could detect you though why are you in my shadow in the first place?

Issei: well to put it lightly lucy asked me to join your meeting with the condition that I must not be noticed because she felt that something might happen to the meeting but I didn't expect them to use that peace contract as a shield for their demands.

Azazel: well that was far beyond then our expectations oh - he threw issei's device towards issei who caught the device - I've studied that device of your's and I must say not a normal being would survive using that switch of your's.

Issei: I see - looks at his device - so you did your research well but that was only a small part of it because the effect of this device will strain the beings body and soul at the same time they would be annihilated in an instant.

Azazel: so you mean being's who are not you or weaker than you will suffer a dreadful faith?

Issei: yup and this device no wait hazard trigger is the forbidden item that I'm gonna use in case of emergencies.

Azazel: ok - looks at a certain direction - ophis can we ask what business you have with us?

Everyone minus issei was shocked and looks at the direction where Azazel was looking and saw ophis floating towards issei and stopped next to him.

Ophis: I came by to observe what issei was doing.

Azazel: ok... Anything else?

Ophis nodded its head and handed issei a black device though it looks like its broken which issei gladly received and inspects at the device and looks at it then looks back at ophis.

Issei: what's this ophis?

Ophis: that is also the same as your hazard trigger but it can give you far more than what you need.

Issei: ok but why is it broken?

Ophis: it's not broken you just need to absorb a powerful attack that's on a level which can destroy everything.

Issei: I see - placed the new device on his magic circle - I'll try to make it work.

Ophis nodded it's head and teleported away while issei gave a sigh of relief.

Issei: ophis is unpredictable as always but what's life without any surprise's right? But anyways I'll be going now take care Azazel, lady Gabriel and lady griselda.

Issei gave his goodbyes and teleported away leaving everyone to plan on what to do when they were going to the vampire faction.

End of chapter 9

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 2.5K 18
Seeing the Trihexa's warning come to fruition, Issei decides to leave with the help of some friends he gained throughout his time and get back the ti...
26.7K 282 22
after having a confession go wrong he proves to everyone and himself that hes better
33.5K 581 16
A dragon All alone in a hellish world... I wonder what this, Issei will do~
23.6K 327 21
Issei Has Enough of Being Used After He Defeated The Beast of The Apocalypse, only for his brother to take credit for his Powerful Fight, he is done...