Break My Heart and I'll Break...

By VampireLover269

Raine Jenkins was thrown into the world of beauty pageants before she was even able to speak. She loved them... More

Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter One.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Two.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Three.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Four.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Five.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Six.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Seven.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Eight.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Nine.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Ten
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car, Chapter Eleven.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twelve.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirteen
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Fourteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Fifteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car, Chapter Sixteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Seventeen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Eighteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Nineteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car, Chapter Twenty.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-One.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Two.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Twenty-Three.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Four.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Twenty-Five.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Six.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-One.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Thirty-Two
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Thirty-Four
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-Five.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-Six.
Epilogue. :/

Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-Three

43.3K 420 59
By VampireLover269

Chapter Thirty-Three

            Have you ever seen a grown boy, act like a huge cry baby? If you haven’t and want too, just kick a boy in his sacred jewels. As hard as you can, “How dare you say, you love me” I spat out and turned away, all my family staring at the scene with total confusion.

            “What the hell happened, Raine?” Wesley said, as he followed me into my room. My hands were curled into fist, my face contorted in rage. I was furious, so furious that I let my loneliness, my need to be wanted, and my feelings for him get in the way of my better judgment.

            I paced back and forth, trying to think of the right words to say, “He screwed me over, ditches me for two fucking year, then he thinks he can come in here, say sorry and kiss me then say he loves me and everything will be okay” I shook my head. “It isn’t okay, Wes. It isn’t. He’s a lying son of a bitch!” I screamed in rage, saying more cuss words then I usual say.

            Wesley looked surprised at my behavior, but I couldn’t be affected. Not now, not when my adrenaline was running so high. I wanted to hurt; I wanted to hurt him bad.

            That’s when the plan formed in my head, the perfect plan. Without a second thought I rushed past Wesley, who chased after me I could hear him faintly yelling my name, but I wasn’t paying attention.

            Two years of held in rage. Two years of pain beyond measures. Two years of pretending everything was okay, that he hadn’t of hurt me, when inside I was dying. Two years of complete emptiness, and now…it was all getting let out.

            I grabbed the hammer I knew would be on the porch, the constructors don’t pick up their messes very well, and looked for the object that would receive the pain. I saw it parked on the street, the lamp light making it smooth, and shiny. 

            A racer, and their car have a bond, a bond other people wouldn’t understand. When your prize possession your baby is hurt, it hurts you too and just as bad. So as my hand swung back, the hammer felt so light in my hand as it swung down in a perfect arch right on the hood of his car.

            “RAINE” I heard my name screamed but I couldn’t stop, with each hit I felt a bit better then I’ve felt in years, “RAINE STOP” the same voice screamed but I blocked it out. I didn’t stop until arms wrapped around my waist, yanking me backwards.

            The hammer fell to the ground with a thud, and my breathing was heavy as I took in my destruction. “What has gotten into you, Raine?” my mother asked as I stood their motionless, trying to wrap my mind around what I did.

            “I…” I started but couldn’t finish. My voice was gone.

            “It’s fine. I told her to do it” Zane said, stepping away from his car, I could see in his eyes. The pain from his car being ruined, but I also saw something else, protectiveness.

            The arms around me let go, revealing Wes staring at me. I turned away and walked inside, and straight into my room. I couldn’t believe I actually broke his car, I slipped off my clothes and slid on my pajamas, I washed my makeup off before crawling into bed.

            Falling asleep was easy, but waking up and realizing what I did last night was the hard part. The morning light filled my room as I lay there silently, “I can’t believe I broke his car” I whispered to myself.

            I shoved a pillow over my face, I didn’t move until I heard my door open and a voice in my ear, “Up. Up. Up!” Timmy screeched, and I immediately grinned and rolled over. Swooping him off the ground and sitting him on top of my stomach.

            “Happy Birthday T.J” I said happily and he grinned down at me.

            “I want cake” he declared, as I slipped out of bed and walked downstairs. He was balanced on my hip, and I kissed the top of his head.

            “You’ll get cake, babe” I said as I got downstairs, Natalie and Quinn were sitting on the couch an already small bump forming on her expecting stomach. Yeah we all freaked out too, I mean another baby so soon? But she said she didn’t want them far apart.

            Natalie smiled at me, “Did you like your alarm clock? It’s cheap” she laughed out loud as I sat down Timmy who ran towards his mom. She picked him up effortlessly and balanced him on her legs.

            “Oh. I loved it, mostly for its looks though” I said smiling at Timmy while everyone laughed, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a juice box and then walked back into the living room. I fell into the chair, pulling my knees up to my chest.

            My mother was sitting on the chair, and Jane was playing on the ground Timmy had scrambled off his moms lap and was now playing with her. “So, I heard that you’re a wannabe bob the builder” Natalie said, and my face flushed with embarrassment.

            I didn’t say anything, “Were you singing, Can she break it, YES SHE CAN. Instead of can he fix it, NO HE CAN’T. Get it? Isn’t it funny?” Quinn said, looking around waiting for everyone to break into laughter.

            “I hope our kids take after me” Natalie muttered turning away from him, and focusing her sharp eyes on me, my mother mirrored her look. I wonder if it was a mother’s look.

            “He said he loved me” I rushed out and they looked at me oddly, like why would I girl break a guy’s car who professed his love for her? “He cheated on me, disappeared on me, didn’t contact me for two years then he comes back and says he loves me?” I explained, and my mother looked lost while Natalie seemed to understand a bit.

            She must be remembering the way I bawled for days and wouldn’t get out of bed, since those days were spent at her house and not my own. “Raine, you shouldn’t have wrecked his car” Natalie said softly, as I nodded.

            “I know, I shouldn’t have of wrecked his car I do, but I don’t regret it. He hurt me badly, and he deserved every dent in his car, and sore balls” I said remembering the way I kicked him in manly region.

            Natalie just looked at me, disappointment in her eyes, but you could see how proud she was also. She hid her smile, as she stood up and dusted off her pants. “We need to get this place set up!” she said clapping her hands and walking out of the room.

            My mother followed her, looking at me with clear confusion as if she didn’t understand me which wasn’t a surprise, “You didn’t do what I think you did too him, did you?” Quinn asked his eyes wide.

            “Yes. I kicked him in the balls, Quinn” I said and he cringed, his hand going down there.

            “Owe” he mouthed before getting up and running into the kitchen, and I just rolled my eyes as I got situated more in the seat. Checking my phone for any unread text messages, I had one from Jennifer. I told her to come on over, and then dashed upstairs to change.

            I slipped on a light orange and white striped strapless dress; it went mid-thigh and showed off my lean tan legs perfectly.  I let my hair curl naturally and lightly down my shoulders, and I didn’t mind shoes as the doorbell went off.

            I ran downstairs, and flung open the door and as soon as I saw her, I jumped on her. Pulling her into a bone crushing hug, “I kissed him and he said he loved me and then I kicked him in the balls and then I picked up a hammer and wrecked his car, into a un-drive able state” I said as fast as possible, but she understood every word.

            “You did not!” she screeched and I nodded my head yes quickly, “We have to go talk. NOW” she said grabbing my arm and dragging me up to my room.

            One hour later, a surprised but proud best friend looked at me as she sat on my bed and burst into laughter, “I freaking love you Raine” she said hugging me and I laughed with her.

            “Girls come down stairs” my mother hollered and we climbed off my bed and ran downstairs, only to see Zane and his family in my living room. I kept in control even though inside I was screaming.

            I didn’t say anything just focused on Timmy, since it was his day and all…”Raine, tell everyone about that one blind date you went on, that really funny one?” Natalie said, and I laughed remembering the one blind date I accepted to go on that Jennifer set me up with.

            Jennifer blushed as we settled on the couch; “I’m sorry about that date, I really am” she immediately rushed to say before I started the little story.

            “Jennifer decided I needed to go on a date, she forgot to mention that the guy was like 4’9 and had some serious bad dandruff problems” I started and she blushed a darker color.

            “He didn’t seem so short, the last time I talked to him” Jennifer muttered and I just shook my head.

            “Yeah, well the guy was so short and he took me to this really fancy restaurant, like it was perfect but music was playing and he insisted to slow dance with me….the dude came to my boobs” I said, cringing at the memory while everyone laughed.

            “Was he at least nice?” Kelsey asked.

            “If nice you mean, talking about his favorite hobby which was watching Disney channel, and playing this online game called, Club Penguin” I said and everyone laughed even louder.

            “Tell them the best part” my mother added, and I rolled my eyes.

            “At the end of date, he said he couldn’t pay because he spent all his money buying points for his club penguin, because he really needed this dog thing for it” I said remembering how I had to call my mother to bring us money, because me being the girl I was, I expected him to pay.

            “Wasn’t he like, two or three years older?” Wes asked, and I laughed nodding my head yes. Everyone laughed at the memory, and I laughed out of humiliation, than I looked at Zane not on purpose and he was grinning and I couldn’t help but smiling a small smile back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it...(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 304K 43
This was NOT how Lilly had expected her honeymoon to go. Ever since their ship left the shore, she has been feeling dizzy, irritable and nauseous...a...
1.2K 77 61
tbh just rants n shit cus im silly like that
421K 23K 27
Sarah Allen is an ordinary teenager with a simple life of sitcoms and romance novels until one night she gets a text from her bad-boy crush, Dave Rod...
30.7K 2K 19
*Door bursts open. Strides in, waving hands* Alright! Alright! That's it! I will do it! You can stop asking me so many times! *Flops into chair and...