Today's Life, Don't Have Tomo...

Od Ardini_Kuzayaki

Nanase Tenn,or Kujou Tenn leaving reason because of he want to made sure his beloved younger twin brother,Nan... Více

A little Spoiler
Chapter 1 :Secret!
Chapter 2 : Good News!!
CHAPTER 3 : BOND
CHAPTER 4 : WRONG STEP
REVIEW CHAPTER 5 : UNEXPECTEDLY HAPPENED
CHAPTER 5 : UNEXPECTEDLY
CHAPTER 6 : Feelings
CHAPTER 7 : SECRET BOX
CHAPTER 8 : TWIN'S RUMOUR
CHAPTER 9 : POISON
CHAPTER 10 : HAUNTED
CHAPTER 11 : Feeling Past
CHAPTER 12 : REWIND PART 2
CHAPTER 13 : TRAP
CHAPTER 14 : Fever
CHAPTER 15 : SNOW
CHAPTER 16 : what if
CHAPTER 17 : MEMORIES GONE
New Announcement..
CHAPTER 8 - REVENGE
CHAPTER 19 :LIFELESS...
The End

CHAPTER 12 : REWIND PART 1

232 16 0
Od Ardini_Kuzayaki

Tsumugi and Banri come together today to visit Riku. They bring some fruit and food for Riku. The other member will tag along too. Tenn and Sougo bump into their manager.

"Oh! Kujou-san! Sougo-san! You just finished shopping?" Tsumugi asked as she saw they carry a plastic

"Ah, manager, I didn't know that you two would be early." Sougo said.

"Hahahhaha, honestly,they tell us to go for a visit and say you don't need to worry about them," Banri said.

"I bet everyone loves Riku-kun too," Sougo said.

"I'm glad that Riku has kind people around." Tenn said as he gave a relief smile. Tsumugi's phone is ringing; it's from Kou. Tsumugi asks for an excuse and answers the call.

"Okay! I will be right there!" Tsumugi said. They look at their manager.

"Tsumugi-kun, what happened?" Banri ask.

"We need to hurry."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

All of them quickly follow Tsumugi, heading to Riku's room. Tenn looks so worried and walks fatter than everyone else. Once they were in the room,Riku lay on the bed in the emergency room. Tenn can't control himself and is about to enter the room. Kichiro, stop him.

"Sorry, Tenn,you can't enter the room yet. Riku under emergency yellow ward." Kichiro said. Tenn saw that Riku's face was full of bruises and bandages.

"What actually happened? Why is Riku inside there?" Tenn holds his anger towards everyone.

"I don't know. It's happen when my guard just out for a moment, then when they come back,Riku already got beaten laying on the floor." Kichiro said as he was holding his anger too.

"Riku-kun.."

"There is no major injury; he will be fine. I will move him to the VIP room so that visitor can stay." Kichiro said.

"Let me stay! I will talk to my manager about my schedule." Tenn said it with determination. Yamato and Sougo nod and let Tenn stay overnight.

"Then I will be their guardian for tonight," Yamato said.

Kichiro allows them to stay with Riku in the VIP room. Tsumugi and Banri have to do something with the announcement about Riku.

"If we tell them that Riku-san is currently on hiatus for a few weeks?" Tsumugi couldn't think straight.

"Idolish7's reputation will be at risk," Banri said. The other member just arrived.

"You guys"

"What happened to Riku this time?" Nagi ask.

"They haven't found anything. Anyway,Yamato-kun and Sougo-kun are inside with Kujou-kun. " Banri said.

"We will go after them," Iori said.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In the middle of the night,Riku just opened his eyes and felt sore. He didn't remember anything again. Riku was a little shocked when all his teammates were sleeping around. He even saw Tenn sleeping on the sofa again. His cheeks got red, bruises swollen, and there were other minor injuries around his body. Riku is trying to remember what happened, but nothing comes out of his memories.

"Riku? You awake?" Nagi is awake, and look at Riku, who is awake too.

"Sorry for bothering you,but I try to remember what happened to me." Riku said.

"You don't remember anything? Are you aware that you got beaten?" Nagi ask.

"It's hurt a lot, but I don't remember anything. Plus, my cheeks are hurting too." Riku said while caressing his own cheeks.

"Then you should rest more. We will talk about this by tomorrow." Nagi said. Riku smiled and nodded.

The next day,the rest of them have a schedule to attend, including Tenn. Only Iori and Nagi are staying with Riku. Riku still sleeps, while Iori and Nagi are on their phones.

"Rokuya-san? Did you see that post?" Iori was shocked after seeing the post on SNS.

"Why did Nanase Riku announce his hiatus? This is the truth behind Takanashi Production's announcement."

"Nanase Riku has been suspected of killing a young child named Asuga. Nanase Riku passed the trial because there was no evidence." Nagi read the headline.

"How can this person do this? Every fan knows Nanase-san more than they do right now." Iori said.

"Who did this post? I believe Riku-kun is innocent!" People said.

"That's right! They can't let this go! Let's report about this!"

"Nanase-san still gets a lot of support from our fans. That's relief." Iori said.

"Of course everyone loves Riku! He wouldn't dare do something like this," Nagi said. Nori just entered the room.

"Guys,you must already read the headline. Please make sure that Riku didn't read this." Nori said, and they nodded.

"Don't say to our Riku like that!"

"How could they say Riku-kun is a killer? Guys! Let's protect our Riku!"

"We will stand together for Riku-kun!"

Takanashi Production received a lot of presents for Riku. All of them really prepare it only for Riku. They knew that Riku was innocent and were determined to defend him against any accusations. The outpouring of support from fans and colleagues at Takanashi Production only solidified their belief in Riku's character. Their fans still support and believe in Riku. Tsumugi and Banri try their best to eliminate the headline about Riku. Meanwhile, at the hospital, Riku is having a conversation with Iori to avoid using his phone. Iori tried his best to distract Riku.

"Heyy! I brought you some fruit!" Tamaki, who just entered the room with Sougo,

"Thank you!" Riku said.

"Let me peel for you," Sougo said. He took out the knife and started to peel the apple skin, but suddenly Riku started trembling when he saw Sougo holding the knife.

"Don't- please..i am sorry. I won't do it again." Riku said as he grabbed Sougo's shirt.

Sougo quickly hugged Riku, calming him down. Sougo can feel how scared Riku was. Riku tightly holds Sougo's hand. He suddenly came back to his senses and didn't remember anything. Iori, go get Kichiro immediately.

-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Riku-kun,are you sure you are fine now? A while ago,you were not like yourself. If there is anything that you need,please let me know." Sougo said while caressing Riku's back. Riku's whole body is still trembling.

"Honestly, I don't know why my body still reacts like this, and I seriously don't remember anything happening." Riku said this while looking at his shaky hand.

"Do you feel any other? your asthma?" Kichiro ask. Riku shook his head. Kichiro quickly hugged Riku. "Thank you..". Riku didn't know why Kichiro suddenly acted that way.

"Nanase-san, you"—Iori finally hugged Riku too because he seriously cared for Riku all the time.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

.

.

.

.

Knowing what happened,Tenn quickly headed to the hospital. Iori and Nori were staying with Riku while Kichiro was busy with his appointment. Sougo and Tamaki are staying at the hospital's cafeteria. Nagi is still trying to find a clue. Kazuko is trying to get the footage from outside Riku's ward.

"Okay, Riku,it's time to take your medicine and rest," Kichiro said, who just entered the room. Tenn and the rest are leaving the room. Kichiro gave the pill to Riku. After a few minutes,Riku feels asleep.

"That anymous post another fake video." Tenn said and showed them.

"Stop posting anything that is not true about Riku!"

They saw most of their fans, even Trigger fans, write to sue and punish the one who posted nonsense about Riku. Takanashi Production just posted the announcement about the fake video.

"Ofcourse! Takanashi Production had that evidence! anyone! Let's protect our idol!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--==-=

.

.

.

All the idols have meetings without Riku in the middle of the night. All of them want to protect Riku's pride; even Nori and Kazuko join the meeting too.

"First of all, I would like to share something important for everyone. In our research and investigation,we found the suspect. Thanks to Nagi and Kou-san's hard work for this research, according to the research,we got the suspect was part of Riku's childhood past." Nori said.

"Riku-kun's childhood?" Yukito ask.

"Yes,it was the story of Riku's past, but only Kichiro-san knows the whole story about what happened," Nori said.

"About the headline saying Riku killed someone,it's actually the real incident that happened a few years ago, but it's not showing Riku's fault," Nagi said.

"How did you know that, Nagi?" Mitsuki ask.

"I'm doing the research, remember? The police that handled the case still remember Riku too," Nagi said.

"That's really amazing!" Tamaki said.

"For the time being, Kichiro-san will send you guys a guard. You should be careful too," Nori said, and everyone nodded. They continue with their meeting about the evidence and report on the suspect.

.

.

.

.

.

-==-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-

A few days later, Riku was finally allowed to discharge again. Tsumugi and Banri are busy handling Idolish7's new schedule for the new song. Riku still got a lot of offers from another agency since Takanashi Production announced that Riku was back to work. Tsumugi and Otoharu politely refuse the offer in order to protect Riku.

"About Riku-kun's offer,just ignore it and send the polite rejection to them. Just focus on their song and shooting," Otoharu said. Tsumugi nod. "You can start arranging the concert too, but make sure to choose the best theme for them," Otoharu added.

"I got it! Anyway,it will be an enjoyable theme this time!" Tsumugi said.

"Glad to hear that. Just prepare the proposal." Otoharu said.

"Okay! I will," Tsumugi said with a smile.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In the practice room, Idolish 7 is doing their practice for a new song. Riku seems like he is already out of energy. Iori can see it and decide to take a break. Everyone agrees with Iori and stops for a moment. Iori approaches Riku.

"Nanase-san? Are you okay? You look so pale." Iori said.

"Don't worry, I'm fine; I just need a nap. Please wake me up when we start," Riku said. Iori nod. A minute later, Tsumugi entered the room.

"Oh manager! Anyway, Riku-kun is taking a nap," Sougo said.

"I see. Don't puss yourself on everyone. Always, you guys will be attending the fan meeting to promote your concert and new song at this event." Tsumugi said.

"Then,we should get ready now." Mitsuki ask.

"We will stop here. Ichi will wake up Riku and tell him to rest in another room." Yamato said as he cared for the riku. Iori nodded, waking Riku up.

-==--==-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-

At Yaotome Production, we will join fan meetings as guests to promote Idolish7's new song. Gaku ask.

"Yes, that is what your president wants. You guys should get ready," Anesagi said.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=--=-==-=-=-=-=-=-

"Riku-chan! It's not your fault! Please forgive him! I will try to stop him! Don't blame yourself."

"It's my fault! I shouldn't have."

"Riku-chan! stop! please stop! Don't blame yourself!"

-=-==--=======================-=-=-

"Nanase-san!!" Iori shout. Riku finally got back to his senses and looked at Iori, then at his hand. "Nanase-san! Are you okay? Can you hear me?" Iori asks as he shakes Riku. Riku looks around. The members are looking at him worriedly.

"Riku-san,if you are not feeling well,just let me know, or you don't have to go for the fan meeting." Tsumugi said. They are already about to get off the van.

"Nanase-san,please, I am very worried about your state right now." Iori said.

"Sorry,maybe my mind was somewhere else." Riku said.

"Do you actually remember something about your past?" Iori's question made Riku freeze.

"I still don't know. It's hard to tell you. It's something that can't be forgiven." Riku said.

"Don't be afraid; you can always tell us if you want." Iori said.

"I know,but I'm not ready for that." Riku said.

"Then don't stress out yourself,Nanase-san; it's not good for you. I won't force you." Iori said.

"Thank you, Iori. Maybe one day I will tell you guys." Riku said.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-----------================-=-=-=-=

At the event,they got a briefing from staff before going to the fan meeting hall. Trigger, just enter the room and greet Idolish 7.

"Tenn-nii!" Riku's eyes were sparkling every time he saw Tenn.

"Looks like we gonna be together again.I'm looking towards this," Ryunosuke said.

"It seems like that. Thank you for accepting the offer too," Yamato said as the leader greeted him.

All of them prepare themselves and are ready for the fan meeting. Iori has a bad feeling about this fan meeting, but he hopes everything will be fine and stays positive. There are so many fans lined up to meet Riku. The guard started to control the line and protect the idol. Riku smiles and greets them warmly.

"Hehe Riku-san! I'm Nene! I really like you a lot!" Nene said it with a smile.

"Really, thank you!" Riku said it with a smile.

"Anyway Riku-san!! May I ask you a favour?" Nene ask.

"Sure,what can I do for you?"

"Actually, my ill sister is really a fan of you too. She likes you more than me. She can't come because her condition is getting worse. So if you can visit her at the hospital, it will be nice for her life if she meets you. I'm sorry for something like this. I know it's impossible, but she's really dying from illness and no longer, Nene said as she was crying. Riku feels pity for Nene. He grabs Nene's hand and gives her a smile.

"I will go, I'm sure," Riku said as he gave Nene a pinky finger.

"Really?? Thank you for your kindness, Riku-san! Thank you!" Nene said, as she was still crying, but happy tears this time.

After a few hours,they finally finished their event. Idolish7 requests that it stop early because Riku is not feeling well. Iori and Tenn have already brought Riku to the green room to let him rest.

"How Riku?" Mitsuki asks who is already waiting outside the room.

"Nanase-san, just take his medicine. Maybe he will be fine before we head back to the dorm." Iori said.

"I will take my leave first. Let me know anything," Tenn said. Iori and Mitsuki nod.

-===============-=-=-=-=-=-=

"Riku-chan! Let's play with me! You look so lonely." Asuga said.

"Don't worry, I don't want your brother to get angry at you again, Riku said.

"What? I don't care about him anymore. He's not my brother anymore. Just let go with me! I will be your friend forever! Okay?!" Asuga said.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"I'm sorry..." Riku is mumbling alone. Mitsuki heard it.

"Why are you sorry? Are you okay?" Mitsuki ask.

"Ah! Just remember something from my past. Anyway,can I stop at the hospital?" Riku said.

"Hospital? Riku-san, are you not feeling well?" Tsumugi ask.

"I'm already fine! It's just that I want to go there." Riku said.

"You can't go right now, Riku-kun. The night's temperature is very low and not good for you to breathe in." Said Sougo.

"Oh, sorry,then I can still go by tomorrow, right?" Riku ask.

"Ofcourse! At least not this night. You should get enough rest." Mitsuki nod.

They arrive at their dorm with the gift from their fan. They will open it later and focus on their next schedule tomorrow in the early morning. Mitsuki and Iori are helping Riku arrange the box.

"That's the last box! You can go rest back, Riku!" Mitsuki said.

"Okay! Thank you very much for helping me bring this box here." Riku said it with a smile.

"Please, if you have it in your mind to open it now,do it by tomorrow," Iori said as a warning to Riku.

"Yes!!"

"Then we will be heading to our room first. Just call us if you feel unwell," Mitsuki said, leaving the room.

"Okay! Have a good rest, you two," Riku said while waving at them.

Riku made some arrangements before heading back to his bed. He keeps smiling when he remembers that all his fans are giving Riku strength. The next day,Tsumugi arrived early in the morning at their dorm. She got inside and saw Mitsuki already in the kitchen, as always.

"Good morning, Mitsuki-san." Tsumugi enters the main room.

"Oh manager! good morning. I didn't hear you coming," Mitsuki said.

"Don't worry, I just thought you guys were still in your room. Anyway, I came here to discuss something with our schedule," Tsumugi said.

"Then should I wake them now?" Mitsuki ask.

"No,no need; your schedule for today got delayed to this evening. So just let them rest, and you too, Mitsuki-san," Tsumugi said.

"Hahaha,I see. Well, thank you, but this is my routine for making breakfast every morning." Mitsuki said.

Mitsuki and Tsumugi keep talking while Mitsuki prepares breakfast. Tsumugi wanted to help, but Mitsuki didn't let her do it. After the preparation,Yamato just entered the room.

"Good morning, old man, You look so tired. What were you doing yesterday? I heard you come late." Mitsuki asks, giving Yamato a glass of water.

"Well, I had something to do yesterday night after the fan meeting. So I went out and came home very later." Yamato said.

"I didn't hear you out yesterday." Mitsuki said. Suddenly, someone rang the bell.

"Oh,Nori-san! Good morning!" Tsumugi said as she greeted Nori first.

"Good morning too. May I come in?" Nori ask.

"Sure, Tsumugi allowed Nori to come inside and join them in the main room.

"Anway,do you guys have something to do right now?" Nori ask.

"Oh,do you mean by their schedule? Actually, they moved to this evening." Tsumugi said as she gave the paper to Nori.

"Thank you. Honestly, I came here to pick Riku. He has something to do today. Actually, it's supposed to be yesterday,but he's not allowed to go out." Nori said.

"Oh! Yesterday, Riku did say he wanted to go to the hospital, but we told him to go another day. Riku seems down, but he asks us if he can go by tomorrow." Mitsuki said.

"Don't worry. It's the right thing to do, but I think he still wants to do it so badly." Nori said.

"Any important events yesterday? Yamato asks.

"Well,the day of Riku's parents' involvement in the accident," Nori said.

All of them, especially Tsumugi, feel guilty towards Riku for not allowing him to go visit his parents' funeral yesterday.

"Riku-san never tells us the whole story about his past," Tsumugi said.

"He actually wants to tell you guys, but he still can't forget everything. He is still afraid that his past memory will haunt him," Nori said.

=--==-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

On the day Tenn left the house,Riku had to stay at the hospital because his asthma attack was the most dangerous one. Miyou and Nishi had to stay at the hospital to take care of Riku. Kichiro always checks on Riku from time to time. Sometime Riku got attacked on the night and the middle night. Riku had that nightmare. Miyou never gives up on Riku. She prays and tries to give Riku everything in order to make sure he is happy, no matter what. Honestly,of course they are very surprised after Tenn told them to only focus on Riku since he needs medical attention. Tenn decides to follow Kujou-san with his willingness.

"Mom,this is the thing I can do for Riku. I really believe in my choice this time. Honestly, I don't want to leave Riku's side, but when Kujou-san explains more, I understand this situation. Please don't tell Riku about this. He must hate me right after I leave. But I promise I won't throw him away if I reach my dream. Riku will always be my brother, no matter what." Tenn said.

"Tenn, I'm the one who should apologise for not being the best parent for you and Riku. I don't want to lose you either. Both of you are my precious son, but if this is your choice, then I won't stop you. I'm sorry that I can't give you my love,Miyou said as she started crying and hugging Tenn.

"We are very sorry, Tenn, for not giving you the best life,Nishi said.

"Mom,dad, I told you, I'm fine. This is my promise to Riku: I will do anything for him as long as he keeps smiling! I won't leave his side! Never! I will watch him grow from afar. We are twins after all." Tenn said as he was talking to his parents.

Before Tenn left,Riku was staying at home and doing some studying. Tenn was smiling after looking at Riku, who was studying so hard.

"Riku? What are you doing?" Tenn ask.

"Oh! Actually, I want to do my best! so I can meet a new friend!" Riku said it happily.

"I see,you are making some preparations for the school." Tenn ask.

"Yes! Kichiro-san said,I'm doing a lot better; I can go to school like you and other kids!" Riku said.

"Of course,then Riku,can we have a talk?" Tenn said. Riku nodded. "Please answer me honestly. Will you hate me if I want to reach my dream?"

"Hah?! Why would I hate Tenn-nii if Tenn-nii wants to reach the dream? Of course I will support Tenn-nii no matter what." Riku said.

"Really? What if I have to choose my dream, even if it leaves you alone? Will you still hate me one day?" Tenn ask.

"If that can happen, I will do the same. I will reach that dream to chase Tenn-nii and stay together! Like I say! I will forgive you and support you no matter what." Riku said.

"You are always this kind, Riku. I will remember that forever!" Tenn said.

Who knows? Actually, that night was the last time Riku and Tenn hugged each other. After Tenn left, Riku was really in bad condition. For almost a week, Riku had to stay at the hospital because of his condition.

"You are already awake. I brought you some omurice. Kou-chan and Kazuko-san brought this from the cafe,Miyou said.

"Really? Kou-san and Kazuko-san are really good at choosing the best place." Riku said.

"That's right. Anyway, Kichiro-san said that you can discharge by tomorrow if your condition is stable." Miyoou said.

"Hah?? seriously this time? Can I go back?" Riku looks at his mother with sparkling eyes. Miyou nod. "Yey! Finally, I can go home!" Riku said it happily. Sometimes,Riku can be down all of a sudden and ask his mom if he is a burden. It almost took a few months for Riku to accept the things about Tenn leaving. He believes Tenn still loves him no matter what, as they promised before. Riku will keep supporting Tenn's choice and reason until one day,

"Riku-niisan! I have something to tell you!" Riku's ghost friend is saying

"Somehting? You look so rushed." Riku ask.

"Well, your parents will die soon! Someone planned it!" that small ghost said.

"What?? Are you kidding me? You didn't mean to scare me like that, right?" Riku asked, as he was scared.

"It's true! You have to stop them from going! Those people want to steal your parent's theatre!" small ghost said.

"Why would they do that? Mom and dad are working so hard to grow that theatre!"Riku said it with anger.

"It's because so many people really like how your parents care for the theatre, plus other talents choose your parents' theatre over other agencies. So they plan to kill your parents, no matter what! You should tell them to stop!" A small ghost said At the same time,his parents were already dressed. Riku quickly went towards them.

"Mom! Dad! where you want to go?" Riku asks as he grabs their shirt.

"Oh,we have some business to attend to. You can stay at Kazuko-chan and Kou-chan's house for a few days. I already told them you would stay with them for awhile, Miyou said while caressing Riku's hair.

"But, mom,dad, you can't go! Can you not go for today??"Riku said as he gripped their shirt, as he was really scared.

"Oh dear,my sweetie Riku, this is an important matter for your sake and your future. Don't worry about anything; we will come back once everything is done, okay?" Miyou said it with a smile.

"Mom..dad.."

After they left, Riku tried to find that small ghost everywhere, but things didn't show up at the end. He kept calling but didn't get any response from Riku anymore. Riku can't stay still and can't stop worrying about his parents. Then Kou brought Riku to the hospital because they wouldn't be able to go back home because they had a lot of work. Riku only stays in his own ward. Sometime,Nori and Kazuko saw Riku crying alone.After a few day later,Riku got the last call from their parent about saying sweet last word to Riku before their network were cut out.

"Riku-chan,good you still fine.you should stop crying.We are here for you" Kou said while caressing Riku's hair.Riku wipe his tear and try to believe in Kou.

"Mom and dad will be back right?" Riku ask.

"Of course they will dear,they already made a promise to you that they will be back once they done their work.We already being so responsible toward your safety and more than that,you are our precious little brother too" Kou said as she was hugging Riku tightly.He keep saying that small ghost only lie to him.

Meanwhile, at the hospital,Riku was waiting in his ward. He really suits himself being around the hospital. Riku is still searching for the small ghost everywhere, and at the same time,he meets Kichiro, who actually went to see Riku.

"Kichiro-san!!" Riku immediately hugged Kichiro.

"How are you? Are you already having lunch today?" Kichiro ask.

"Not yet, but I'm not hungry," Riku said.

"Then how about we go to the cafe and grab something for you?" Kichiro asks, and Riku agrees.

Honestly,Kichiro got an uneasy feeling towards Riku's parents because the day before Miyou and Nishi left,Miyou did meet Kichiro,Kou, Nori, and Kazuko. All of them will be witnesses to seeing Miyou and Nishi sign the paper about transferring all the assent to Riku's account, including the theatre, which will be under Riku's name.

"Please keep this safe until Riku and Tenn reach their age. I'm sure this will change their future together too." Miyou said as she handed the file to Kichiro.

"Miyou-san! Why do you suddenly give something like this?" Kou ask.

"Because I don't know if this is our last, I will break my promise to Riku." Miyou said.

"What do you mean by that? Did Riku already know about this too? He will be more sad after knowing everything the truth, Miyou!" Kichiro said that he really couldn't hold his heart.

"I know, but I can't do anything. After you get this,Riku will be your adoptive son. I and Nishi have already discussed it and agreed. All the documents are already set up inside the file. You just have to sign it once we get it."

"Miyou, I don't know what to do later if Riku suddenly asks me about everything." Kichiro said.

"Easy,just tell him. We love him more than anything else and are sorry for everything from us," Miyou said without hesitation.

"Miyou.."

"Kichiro-san,i'm very sorry.I know that you still have feeling for me but I already seen you as my big brother since we growing up together.You always care for me and be there for me no matter what kind of problem that I had to face.b-"

"I don't care about that.All I want is you to be always smile as long as you stay with me.I don't deserve to give you love" Kichiro said with mature.

Miyou smile and give the last hug to Kichiro and the other too and that time was the last thing that Kichiro get from Miyou's self.Kichiro don't want to let them go but he doesn't have any choices.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.6K 148 5
「三」FOUR-SHOT story from whence death was sent. recalling the days where it was nothing, but the two of them, where KUJO TENN and NANASE RIKU were in...
2.4K 143 9
Nanase Riku at the age of 13 seemed to have been killed by the god of death because he suddenly had a severe fever and was tormented by asthma, but h...
70.9K 2.9K 24
「一」 What happen to Riku? He's small Why don't he remember us? Huh? the brat become small It seems he don't remember us too Do we need to take Tenn t...
15.2K 488 36
Deku got tired of hiding all of his emotions under a mask. Tired of keeping a smile on his face despite being constantly beaten up and ridiculed. He'...