𝔾𝕀𝕍𝔼ℕ (𝔸𝕟 𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖�...

By iiuvchrissy777

Hana Yoshida Is trynna restart in her life. Trying to forget her past. She doesn't wanna mess up this time... More

𝟎𝟎 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟎𝟏 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝟎𝟐 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝟎𝟒 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝/ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫
𝟎𝟓 𝐀𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟎𝟔 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟎𝟕 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟎𝟖 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩
𝟎𝟗 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐩𝐭𝟐
A/N
𝟎𝟗 𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟎 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭
𝟏𝟏 𝐀 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝟏𝟐 𝐀 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐭𝟐/ 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐭𝟏
𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐭𝟐
𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐭𝟐 (𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞)
YOUR JUST SO DAM THICCCC
𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝟐
𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑉𝐼𝑂𝐿𝐼𝑁 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝐶𝐸𝑅𝑇
𝐓𝐡𝐞 Calm before the storm

My final chapter

179 7 0
By iiuvchrissy777

   Hey my lovely's,

   Looking back at this makes me so sad, I practically grew with making this book. It's sadly for me to say I will be discontinuing this story, I started this way back in 2019 and and dragged it all to 2021. I tried a lot to keep up with it but as a growing girl of course I started to grow out of the writing style I was using, and everything I wanted to do with this story started to kinda just fade. I love everyone who's stayed and supported and anyone who will come along and support as well. I will be keeping this up for anyone who wants to reread this and kinda make up an ending for themselves. I'm still going to write stories and I'm actually working on something right now. But of course before going on I just wanted to announce this for the people who were waiting.

  Thank you once again for all the love, xoxo 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 84 21
This is my 4th of July Project for Usagi Tsukino's birthday. Goku and the gang went off on a road trip to meet Bulma's cousin, Usagi Tsukino, and one...
10.9K 368 62
~Currently on hiatus~ and is on AO3 As an ex-delinquent with a knack for ticking others off with his mouth, Danaju Hanagaki has lived most of her adu...
385 13 11
A young lady left her country and meets the Phantom Thieves inside Mementos making her to wonder why they are here really. She falls for two of the m...
31.6K 678 16
Y/n knew Amane and Tsukasa in the past. Now they're ghosts but she's alive?? And has no memories of them. Will her memories return when she meets the...