My love with you // Sungchan...

Oleh tunawere62

Sungchan never care about love until Wonbin shows up Lebih Banyak

🧡🧡
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
Epilogue

#12

494 26 1
Oleh tunawere62

Sungchan slowly looked around him as he quickly ran to the school entrance.He put on his mask and glasses for today as he went to the restroom and hide in the toilet.

He still couldn't forget what he just did last night.Right now,he's trying to avoid himself from meeting Wonbin cause he couldn't even dare to talk to him at all.He was staring at the door when he heard his phone ringing,someone have been sending messages to him.

Binnie❤️:Jung Sungchan,where are you?

"Park Wonbin,i'm sorry huhu",Sungchan put back his phone when he heard his phone ringing again.

Binnie❤️:do you come late today?

Binnie❤️:do you have your breakfast?

Binnie❤️:i can buy something for you if you want

Sungchan leaned his back against his wall,he started to feel bad because he didn't reply to his messages.

"Ting",another message coming in.

Binnie❤️: i'll wait for you at the school gate..the gate that we had climb together before

"No please huhu",Sungchan felt conflicted.What if Wonbin wanted to meet him to talk about last night?But also,he can't just let Wonbin waited for him.

Sungchan sighed as he decided to meet Wonbin and faced his fear,hoping that Wonbin will be fine and talked to him like they used to be.Sungchan walked out from the restroom but when he's on his way,his hand was hold by someone stopping him from moving.

"Sungchan?"

Sungchan looked at his hand then to Winter."Yah Jung Sungchan!you need to follow me now",Winter quickly pulled Sungchan.Sungchan tried to release himself but Winter already gripped his hand,brought him to their class.Winter pulled Sungchan until they both stood together infront of the class.

"Here I brought Sungchan to clarify to you guys that we're not dating",Winter informed all her classmates while signalling Sungchan to talk.Sungchan was dumbfounded especially with the sudden attention that he received.

"Yah Jung Sungchan!Don't be shy,just admit it.Is that why you wear your glasses and mask?",Eunseok's statement making all the students in the class cheered together,they still think that Sungchan and Winter are dating.

"No we're not dating",Winter denied but she started to feel fed-up cause all the students didn't trust her,also Sungchan did nothing.Winter nudged Sungchan's elbow giving him a sign to speak about it.

"Hey guys,we're not together",his statement was so lame,making all the students convinced themselves that they really are together.Winter sighed and pulled Sungchan's body lower until the same level with her,"Yah can you be more strict?they won't believe us if you don't look firm at all",she whispered to Sungchan.

"Why are you guys whispering?or are you guys gonna kiss?!",another cheer coming after listening to Seunghan's statement.Sohee suddenly walked to the center and raised his fist over his head,"kiss!kiss!",he started to lead as the others followed him.

Winter tried to stop him but they're so loud,couldn't heard her at all.Sungchan was so bored,he wanted to leave that place but then he saw someone familiar at the back.

"Kiss!Kiss!Kiss!Hope both of you will last long!",all the students were cheered for them except for Park Wonbin standing at the corner with his eyes landed at Sungchan's.Sungchan looked at Wonbin holding a plastic bag,that must be the breakfast that he bought for him.Wonbin gave a death glare to Sungchan and walked away from there.

"Park Wonbin!",Sungchan tried to call him but his voice were drown by the other student's cheer.He wanted to catch up on Wonbin when Winter stopped him,"yah tell them to shut up",she told Sungchan.Sungchan started to feel the rage embarked inside him as he walked to the table and knocked it loudly until all the students turned silent.

"Me and Winter are nothing!We aren't together!",he yelled at all of his classmates.All of them were startled with Sungchan's act,didn't expect that Sungchan will lashed out in anger.Winter moved closer to Sungchan,"yah don't be that mad,it's kinda scary",she talked softly to Sungchan,didn't want the others to listen to her.

Sungchan was red ravaged in anger especially when he saw Wonbin walked away from him.He pointed his fingers to all the students infront of him,

"If i heard another rumour of me and Winter,I'm gonna kill that person!You got that?!",he gave a last warning and ended his glamorous speech with his fist knocked the table.

"You guys listen that!Sungchan will kill you so stop spreading those stupid rumors!I'm not mad,Sungchan is mad!",Winter tried to use the situation for her own benefit,she doesn't like getting mad at people but she also didn't like then creating false stuffs about her.At least people won't talk about it anymore because they're afraid of Sungchan.

"What's going on here?",Mr Han walked into the class followed by all the students running back to their seat including Sungchan and Winter.

"Hey,are you okay?",Eunseok asked Sungchan but he ignored him,right now Wonbin that matters as he's not in the class.

"Should i look for him?",he thought but then Wonbin knocked the door and entered the class.Sungchan eyed Wonbin who was looking down,walked directly to his seat.He stared at Wonbin for a long time hoping for Wonbin to look at him but he wasn't.

After an hour,Mr Han ended the class and asked for Wonbin to come to the teacher's room.Wonbin nodded and walked passed Sungchan's seat without looking at him at all."Park Wonbin~",Sungchan called him but obviously Wonbin ignored him.

Eunseok tapped Sungchan's shoulder,

"Yah are you okay?you look weird today",he told Sungchan .Sungchan turned to his friend,"shut up,I'm experiencing a heartbroken moment right now",he put his hand to his chest while laid his head on the table,felt frustrated for everything that happened this morning.The worst part of the day is for Wonbin to ignore him,he felt suffocated as if he couldn't live without talking to Wonbin.

- -

After the school ended,Sungchan looked at Wonbin's seat but he wasn't there."where is he?He's already going back?",he mumbled as he took his phone and tried to call Wonbin but unfortunately Wonbin didn't answered.

He tapped the chatbox and tapped Wonbin's name,

Sungchan:Wonbin,where are you?

Sungchan:you didn't talk to me today,are you mad at me? 😔😔

Sungchan:Wonbin i'm sorry if i did wrong 😭😭

Sungchan:wonbin wonbin wonbin wonbin binnie binnie binnie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He kept on sending messages to Wonbin but he didn't replied at all."maybe he's already at home?",Sungchan thought as he took his bag and hurriedly ran away from there.

- -

Sungchan walked out from the cab and paid the taxi driver,he thanked the driver and closed the door as he started to walk to Wonbin's house.

"Will he be mad at me if i come to his house?What if he ignored me or doesn't want to talk to me anymore?!Aaiisshhhhh Jung Sungchan!!!"

Two minutes later,Sungchan arrived but then he saw Wonbin was fighting with an older man with another man standing near a car parked there.

"What happened?",Sungchan took a few steps closer to find out.

"Can you please listen to me once?you always acted like you don't have a father!",Mr Park scolded Wonbib.

"Well i really don't have a father",Wonbin replied back making Mr Park started to get really mad of his son.

"Park Wonbin!",he raised his hand to slap Wonbin but then his hand was blocked by Sungchan.Both Wonbin and Mr Park were surprised with his sudden presence.

"Who are you?",Mr Park asked released himself from Sungchan's grip.Sungchan looked at Mr Park with his fiery eyes,"who are you?",he repeated the same question.

"You don't know him?He's Mr Park Seojun",Mr Oh at the back tried to threaten Sungchan.Mr Park glared at Sungchan,"I'm his father",he responded to Sungchan.

Sungchan arched his eyebrow to Mr Park,

"A father?You don't look like one",Sungchan then held Wonbin's hands before he hurriedly ran away with Wonbin from Mr Park.

"Don't you dare run a—!Park Wonbin!",Mr Park told Mr Oh to start the engine as fast as he could to catch up on them.

Sungchan brought Wonbin until they reached an alley where they both stopped to gasp some breaths.
Wonbin looked up at Sungchan as Sungchan's eyes searching his face,he leans closer and puts his hand under Wonbin's chin making them look directly into each other's eyes."Are you okay?",he asked Wonbin.

Wonbin nodded lightly while Sungchan curved a smile,glad that Wonbin is fine.They both waited for a while to make sure that they're safe from Mr Park.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

115K 4.9K 30
Taeyong bullies Doyoung but after his glow up more stuff happens¿? I'm bad at descriptions but this book isn't really that bad.
51.5K 2.3K 33
'why should I appreciate the marriage if it was never real?!" - A story where Jinxi, Zhanghao's older sister who dated Hanbin for 5 years suddenly r...
96.8K 6.8K 32
Zhang Hao is someone with a big heart, trying to find someone he can marry in order for him to adopt his little cousin, who's now an orphan. What hap...
1.3M 52.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...