Bill Kaulitz Oneshots M! Read...

By babgell

ALL male reader, no gen or f! Reader. Feel free to use any of the oneshots to create ideas for a fanfic of yo... More

UHMMM
School Bathroom
Camera Man
Confession
Confession Pt.2
Make Up
Christmas :3
Party
Wrapping up the oneshots!!!!

Home

1.4K 13 60
By babgell

Because you are so lucky to be dating THE Bill Kaulitz, of course he has to be gone all the time. Which is no problem for you, that just means less dishes to clean. But you miss him a lot, it feels empty without him.

I mean don't get me wrong he calls you everyday even if he's busy he still finds a way to call you and remind you he loves you. But a call can only go so far, it gets lonely quick when you're living alone and working.

But luckily you have an amazing paying job, thanks for those flying colors in college. So working isn't such a deadbeat past time that gets you petty cash, instead, your job is a well payed high demanding job.

Though because it's high demanding you get tired as fuck when you get home.

You walk into your home, placing your coat on the coat rack and taking your shoes off, you need a shower so bad right now, you could smell yourself stinking worse than a rotten egg mixed with throw up.

It was a particular night for you, it was you and Bill's anniversary. You guys had been dating for two years now, and not having Bill here to celebrate it with eachother just made you miserable.

You grab a fluffy towel off the rack and turn the shower water on, waiting for it to warm up. As you get undressed you kind of just stare at yourself in the mirror, maybe this shower will help you not look like shit.

☆ (Timeskip because a shower scene really doesn't have significance :3<)

The shower made you clean and looking better, but definitely didn't make you feel better.

You sigh and open up the fridge, grabbing some materials for a sandwich. You didn't feel like cooking tonight, honestly you were too tired to cook. So you opted for the other option, a nice yummy sandwich.

As you sit down on the couch, munching on your sandwich, you turn on the TV. A stupid TLC show flickered on the screen, a perfect match for your horrible mood today.

You sat there watching TV for hours, not really watching it, more like thinking of Bill.

Jesus christ its already 9:00 PM, you gotta head to bed. You stand up and mope over to your room, grabbing a baggy shirt and the pajama pants Bill always loved to see on you, mostly because it hugged your thighs, but also because they were the pants he got you for Christmas way back when you guys were still just friends.

You lay down in bed, melting into the fluffy pillows. You're so fucking tired it's insane.

You fall asleep quickly, succumbing to the overwhelming exhaustion of watching TLC shows. That shit drains the life out of you.

It was the middle of the night when you woke up to someone putting their arms around your waist, hugging you closely with their limbs like an octopus.

"I would have informed you that I was coming home," A familiar voice whispers in your ear, "But I wanted it to be a suprise."

You immediately knew it was Bill, your heart swelled with love for him as you turn around In the bed, hugging him back. See? I told you it's lonely without him.

"Ugh Bill I had such a shitty day without you. God I'm so glad you're here." You speak, your voice still husky from sleep.

"Well it was a coincidence that we finally got home from tours the day of our anniversary." Bill smiles into the crook of your neck, he had missed you so much while preforming. Sometimes he would hope you'd show up to his concerts just so he could look at your face.

You hug him tighter in appreciation that he remembered you guys' anniversary, I mean how could he? You're his world. He can't imagine living without you.

"You know... We didn't really get to celebrate." Bill days in a more hushed voice, you already knew what he was going to do. He's trying to get in your pants already.

"Sucks to be us then." You respond, playing dumb towards his words.

"You know what else sucks?" He stops hiding in your neck, looking down to you. He had this passion in his eyes that you had never seen before, which made him more handsome than ever.

"What Bill?" You ask after a moment of silence, bracing yourself for whatever he's about to say.

He places his thumb in your mouth, hugging you closer to his waist.

"That pretty little mouth of yours..." He says, his words dripping with lust.

As he removes his thumb from your mouth, he turns to be pinning you down to your bed, searching your features for any discomfort, "What do you say we celebrate now?"

You immediately feel a surge of excitement run through your veins, making every single touch of his electric. Bill is a more hands on guy, so of course he had his hand up your shirt while the other one propped him up, he made little patterns with his thumb as he awaited you answer.

You, being very excited now, just nod instead of speaking because you were to afraid you'd let a moan out already.

It's been so long since you and Bill have had a moment like this, but obviously you didn't forget about his ungodly sized penis. That had you unable to walk for days.

He grinds against your waist as you arch your back, he was such a tease.

Though tonight he really wanted to get to the point. It wasn't long until he was reaching down your pants, playing with the waistband of your boxers.

"Oh you know those pajama pants are my favorite.." He whispers as he looks down at your pants. He couldn't help but feel a surge of arousal as he watched you become erect under your boxers.

On the other hand, you were waiting from Bill to just do his thing with anticipation. The familiar feeling of blood rushing to your length at just the thought of Bill returns as Bill plays with your waistband, you know he loves watching you get hard. It's one of his guilty pleasures.

Bill backs up while taking your pants off, throwing your boxers over his head. The sudden tempature change makes your shaft twitch with excitement.

He props your legs above his head, looking at your state of arousal with hunger in his eyes.

"Try not to kill me..." You whisper under your breath.

Bill let's out a low chuckle sighing as he looks up to you, "I'll try."

He unzips his pants, his length springing out as he strokes the base. He places his tip on your entrance, sending shivers up your spine.

"Wanna go slow... Or fast?" He says, looking at you for an answer.

"Uhmm.. Uh.. F.. No... Y.... You're choice.." You stutter out, overwhelmed already by just his tip.

"Fast it is." He doesn't give you time to react, cutting off any noise from you as he shoves his erection deep inside of you. He quickly sets a fast pace, leaving you grasping at the sheets whole gasping for air.

He continues his attack on your senses while you mutter out incoherent sentences between moans and whimpers.

He groans under his breath as he speeds up, obviously content with the affect he has on you. On the other hand, you had your eyes squeezed shut as you tried your hardest to get used to his length, but proved to be infutile as he was exiting and entering you as fast as his hips allowed.

He suddenly slows down, now thrusting at a more normal pace. He looks to your face to see his effect, smiling with pride as he sees you very obviously overwhelmed.

Now that he and a normal pace, you could finally let out normal moans. Your sounds mixing with the sound of skin slapping.

Bill continues this pace until he felt his release soon, speeding up again as he chased after his climax.

He's not evil, of course, so he reached down to stroke you while he thrusts.

You could also feel your pleasure on the horizon, letting out a string of moans as Bill stroked your length.

He burrows his length deep inside of you, releasing his seed. He moans as he continues to stroke you.

"Bill I'm gonna..." You're cut off by a intense pleasure over taking your body, white ribbons shooting onto your stomach and getting on Bill's hand.

You both sit there in silence, breathing heavily as you both recover from your climax. He smiles at you contently.

"Wanna hop in the shower and then go to sleep?"

You nod, "Sounds cool."

☆- :3 (Insert super lengthy aftercare paragraphs, I'm here to be horny not sweet.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 498 72
Fluff, Angst, Smut, Etc Fem reader x Bill Kaulitz
1.8K 50 7
Short stories, one shots, smut, etc (18+) WARNING ⚠ 🔞 ⚠ - Bottom Ryujin🔻 with Top other idols [ mostly Itzy ]🔺 if you are uncomfortable please...
47.6K 615 47
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...
377K 2.1K 53
[forewarning: this book is discontinued] " 𝙎𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚...