Another one? (SMG4 and SMG3...

Galing kay AlexisKindness

So for this one you're a male. (Sorry to the ladies!) You're either gay. Also credit to the person who made t... Higit pa

Info!
New world
Mario lost his liver?!
The video ends when no one is watching it.
Mario goes Bowling!
Mario updates his data plan and I get a new phone!
Mario bakes a cake and so do I!
VINES or short stories...
Staying home for the day
Mario goes on a diet!
Mario, SMG4, and I play Slendytubbies 2
Mario goes fishing!
SMG4...Are you okay?
Mario goes to Ohio
Mario steals the..THE WHAT?!
Mar10 day!
Some drawings i did of SMG5's emotions
It's gotta be perfect... Pt.1
Its gotta be perfect... Pt. 2
Waking up...and spending time with SMG3!
Going on a road trip!
Different world!
Our new home!
A very safe and legal SMG4 show!
Every Luigi is personalized...
A dream?
Ginger bread houses
Mario breaks McDonald's ice cream machine...
Finally playing gmod
Going to a carnival!
Mario is fine
The Game Cube
...?
Relaxing...
We interrupt this broadcast
Have a picture
Not SCHOOL!!
School is boring but killing isn't! Also HOME!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Vine sor short stories 2.0
Western Spaghetti...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Im tired. But i aint stopping!
You made Mario do this
Let's go visit Peach!
THE NEW CASTLE (WOOOOOOO)
They're back...
Three's browser history.
Ten...ten thousand+?!?
Watermelon man...
We don't talk about what happened in the elevator...
Mario goes coo-coo crazy
SMG4 kids
Have drawings/doodles I did
The lads play Shrek online
Forced to hold hands and telling the truth...
Trust no one..
(CLOSED) The questions for the WOTFI..
WOTFI: Its time to be spies!
Wonder flower!!...gross

All I want for Christmas is for Mario to freakin' behave!

645 15 11
Galing kay AlexisKindness

A mini short before we start this chapter~

Cloud: playing Christmas music

Storm: walks in his room Why are you playing Christmas music in November?

Cloud: turns around upset YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE ANYMORE GET OUT!

He throws an axe at Storm as he slams the door shut to block the hurling axe.

  Storm is SMG3. Cloud is SMG4. Me and my sister made different version of  SMG4 and SMG3. Storm's personality is like OG SMG4 and Cloud's personality is like OG SMG3.  They both treat each other like brothers. So it's kinda of like if SMG3 and SMG4 roles switched. The crew just act differently than in the OG universe. I'll talk more about it later. 

And now back to the chapter!

    It's Christmas... WHAT THE- I guess time works differently here... I swear I remember it being the beginning of November but now it's Christmas?! I don't really mind though, it did bother me but I gave up... I mean I love Christmas I just didn't really...no one wanted to spend time on Christmas with me...not even my friends or brother... also! Why the hell did no one else get dressed up for Christmas?! My outfit is more green and red. I even changed my hat to a Santa hat. Plus I discovered my hat changes depending on my surroundings. Like Christmas. I'm surprised not many others changed there outfit or at least put on a Christmas hat. 

  Almost everyone are sat at a dining room table. I don't know if someone did this on purpose but my assigned seat (yes there's assigned seats for some reason) are right between four and three. Right now One and two were staring at my soul while four and three kept looking back between us.

"So...your SMG5 I've heard so much about?" One ask.

"Yep! That's me! Wait. How the hell did you heard about me? I'm not that popular."

"Oh! We heard about you from four and three!" Two smiles.

I look back between four and three. They both just looked the other way, cheeks dusted with pink. I look back at them.

"Well I hope whatever they said is all the good things." I smiled. Why am I so intimidated by these guys?

"Don't worry they were ALL good things. So SMG4 and SMG3, have you too been practicing like we told you to?." SMG2 asks.

"Uhhhh...No." the both said at the same time.

"Okay! So check this out!" Smg2 pulls out a...salt shaker?

"Uh... it's a salt shaker?" SMG4 says.

"No it's our latest in meme research technology." SMG1 explains, "It's a cure for cringe!"

"We'll show you! SMG4 do something cringe!" SMG2 shouts at SMG4.

"Uh..." he panic for a minute and then did a cringy meme. 

One and two look at each other and back at SMG4. 

"What?" He ask. Two then shakes salt on his face and he starts to burn. 

"AHHHHH IT BURNS!"

"OH MY GOODNESS! IS THAT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN?!" I shout, crouching down to the screaming, flaming meme guardian.

"Yes it is! That's how you know it's working!" Two says happily. 

The screaming and fire stopped. Four stands up, I helped him, he then looks up....he has glasses on now... with a small creepy smile and his eyes aren't the same..

Three laughs "Oh my god SMG4! You feeling okay, bro?"

"I don't like the glasses...they don't suit you at all." I said a bitterly.

"Let's be friends.." four saids and hugs me since I was the closest. 

I start to panic a little and reach out to three. "Help me please!" I give him my begging eyes.

 Three blushes a bit as he looks at me and grumbles. "Fine." He grabs my hands and pulls me out of the death hug he was giving. Four then try's to hug three, but three just screams as he comes closer and kicks SMG4 away.

The next thing I know there is a flaming Axolotl.  Axol Jr falls into the soup and bursts into flames. Melony pours water one her pet. She picks up Axol jr with tears and then glares at Mario. 

"You...You jerk!" She then walks up stairs to her room.

   We all look at Mario.

"Mario..WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Meggy ask, upset at Mario.

"But..but..Mario didn't mean to..he just wanted some food.." he says looking down at either his stomach or the ground.

"DUdE tHaT wAs LoW..eVeN fOr YoU." Bob says.

"Great going idiot you've ruined Christmas!" SMG3 says annoyed. I give him a glare and he glares back.

Boopkins looks at them worried. "No Christmas isn't ruin!" He pulls out a radio from under the table. "We still have some christmas music!" He turns it on and jumps on the table and start to sing...AHHHHH-

I had enough of Four with glasses on so I get my phone out and some him some vines (not the plant. the app/videos) As he watched, Boopkins singing is so HORRIBLE that I had to cover my ears. And since SMG4 is holding my phone he either didn't realize the terrible singing or couldn't cover his hand cause his head exploded. I stare at his dead body...horrified.

SMG3 also has his ears cover, screaming. He then looks at the salt shaker. "Here take this!" He throws it at Kazio. Kazio catches it and shakes some on the singing Boopkins. He turns into a green sphere. 

Kazio sighs. "Oh thank god.."

 Just then SMG4 stands up holding his head. "Ow my head.." he looks up at everyone confused.

"What happened?" He groaned.

"Mario really hurt Melony." Meggy replied glaring at Mario.

"But..but.. Mario didn't even do anything!" he sadly says as he looks at the ground. 

"You should really go and apologize to her man.." SMG4 says, disappointed at Mario.

I nod in agreement. "You should."

"I don't get it." Mario says, raising his hand in the air. "It's just a stupid frog!"

Meggy looks at Mario with sadness. "Dude.."

Flash back~

Melony is in a pet store looking  around at what it has to sell. She looks at a spider but doesn't like it and continues to look around. 

"Axol means the world to her. She been caring for him ever since.."

She then sees an axolotl and gleams.

"Well...you know."

Then we see picture of her and him having a blast together.

End of flash back~

"And you really injured him Mario."

Mario looks at the ground distraught at what he hears and bursts into tears. "WAHHHH MARIOS SORRY!" he then gets up. "Mario will go say sorry right now!"

"Yes you should Mario." I speak up. "If that was one of my pets then I would be as equal as mad as she is right now."

Maybe a little bit...no a lot more... at least my bazooka will still be collecting dust...

Me, Meggy, and SMG4 are near the stairs whole Mario is at the door leading to melony's room. Mario walks up to the door. 

"Oh Melony..." he knocks, "Melony?" 

The door opens and Mario walks in said "I'm sorryyyy" A minute or two passes and He comes out fast and slams the door. 

"So? How'd it go?" SMG4 ask. I am also wondering too because I heard some loud noises in there.

"M-m-melony is very mad.." Mario says, shaking.

Meggy sighs. "Damnit. It's worst then I thought." She then thinks for a minute and has a plan. "Okay! Here's what we're going to do."

    Just as I get down the last steps I hear SMG4 say something but I didn't get it. We both look to my left and  I see SMG3, SMG2, and SMG1 looking at each other like they're doing a shoot out. And I was right.  

"Okay good for it!"

SMG2 pulls out a computer with a cringy meme on it. SMG3 quickly gets rid of it by sprinkling salt on it. 

"Hey I want to make  it snowing in here, can you guys help?"

SMG3 looks at 4 like he was drunk. "Are you insane? We can't do that."

"Well if we have enough of this we could make it snow in here." SMG1 says.

"Okay then let's go buy some!" SMG4 says and turns around walks off only to be stopped by SMG2.

"Hold on! There's only one way to harvest this type of salt."

Me,four, and three all look at each other, confused.

There is then a montage of them collecting salt from 'salty' people.

Wait... how am I supposed to do that? I didn't really practice my abilities...if I have abilities that is..

Basically SMG1,2,3 and 4 all gathered more salt. I did tried to do it by myself a couple times but instead of salt shakers they're pepper shakers... so I tested them on a cringy vine. It works! 

Hm.. seems like my powers revolve on vines... huh. Does that mean...no I can't be useless ...

Am I?

...

Maybe if I practice more on meme I will be like them..

Shaking my head, I take off my hat and put the pepper shaker in there. Fun fact my hat serves as an inventory for me. I put it back on and runs to catch up to Four and Three.

We all went back to the castle. We all sit down at our seats. The four of them use their meme powers to lift the salt shakers and have them falling like snow.

"I hate salt..."

SMG3 heard me. "Why?"

"Well this one time, me and my brother were cooking and me and him ever horsin' around. Well one thing to leads to another... he puts salt in my hair! It took forever to get it out cause of my thick hair and now I might have that problem again!"

Three and four chuckled, well three laughs and four chuckled.

"Well I don't think this stuff will stay in your hair, so don't worry five." SMG4 reassure me. Just then Boopkins comes out of a hole in the table and starts to sing 'All I want for Christmas' terribly.  Bob and Kazio are playing the music, Kazio with the drums and Bob with the guitar. I cover my ears. JEEZ LUE LOISE  too loud....

Mario comes out form behind boopkins and kicks him off the table and looks at Melony, who I didn't realize that came down the stairs, an apologetic expression.

"Mario is sorry he hurt your pet.." he says looking at the ground and then looking at Melony. "I'm sorry Melony.."

Melony frowns but then instantly be happy again. "Okay!" She hugs Mario. Mario hugs back with a genuine smile.

I smile as the scene. Awww! Adorable!

Afterward~

I arrive home, tired from the party. I go to my room, petting eggcat and giving mini me a hug. I put down the three presents I got from Mario, SMG4, and SMG3 on my nightstand and  groaned as I flop on my bed "Ugh...so tired..." I get my journal and start to write in it.

Dear Journal,

   The party was a blast. We all had some good food and desserts to eat. It was the best party I have ever been to. I usually don't go to parties but Mario begged me too.... and blackmailed me. Also.. I don't know why but SMG4, SMG3 and Mario gave me presents. I wonder why? I didn't hang out twitch them for that long... only like...4 months or so I have been here.. Anyways! Luckily I was prepared so I have them their presents and I also gave everyone else their presents too. And speaking of presents I'm going to open them now. Talk to you later!

From,

SMG5

  I look at the three presents I have. I open the red and blue one first, from Mario. 

Just as I expected...

A plate of spaghetti with a note on it. 

ENJOY THE SPAGHETTI SMG5 ALSO YOUR GAE FOR SMG4 AND SMG3,

MERRY CHRIST MAS

I blush a bit at the note... "great... he knows I'm gay...maybe.."

I open the purple and black present.

"Awww! Well ain't this a cute outfit for you eggcat!" In side was a Christmas outfit for pets, accessories and boots for me. I take the pet outfit and show eggcat. "Do you want to try it on?" Eggcat meows and I get it on them. They are in a reindeer costume. Complete with antlers and a red nose.

 I get on some of the accessories he gave me. Most of them has spikes on it, like the choker and the bracelets. The boot are a darker shade of ( fav color) with (obviously) spikes on it. I looked closer and realized that my symbol is on the shoes and under the shoe at the feet part there is a number Five in Greek number so when I walk on different land it will make an indent on it. 

I'm definitely wearing these everyday now!

   I keep them the accessories on cause I'm lazy and I look at eggcat. "AWWWW~" My pupils dilate as I look at eggcat. "You look so adorable! Pose for a picture!" I get my phone out and take pictures. I smile brightly at the photos I took.

   I then open the blue and white present. A picture and another outfit. I look at the picture and smile. It is a picture of everyone in the crew in front of the castle....including me...huh I forgot about this.. I hung it up immediately above my bed. I think look at the outfit in there. There was one for me, a sweater as my favorite color and some pants to go along with it and an outfit for mini me.

   "Aww! Mini me! There's an outfit for you too! Come 'ere so I can put it on you!" Mini me comes closer to me and I put it on him. A tiny Santa hat on him with matching Santa clothes.

 "Awww~! Adorable! I'm gonna out my outfit on and then we can take a selfie and send it to four and three!" I go into my bathroom and change. I come out in the outfit on. The sweater has thick (fav color) stripes and (2nd fav color) on it. The pants are light blue and loose around the legs. I look at the full body mirror I have.

  "Hot dang! I look good! I mean the stuff SMG3 got me and the outfit fits perfectly together! Don't I look good you two!" I smile as I turn around. A flash hit my eyes, blinding me.

 "Jeez! Did you guys-?" I hear a send notification noise.  Two notification noise

"DID YOU TWO SEND A PICTURE OF ME TO FOUR AND THREE?!" they both nod. I sighed.

 "Oh boy... what am I gonna do with you too huh?" I pet the two. "Did you at least took pictures of yourselves and send it to SMG4 and SMG3?"

They both nod. I chuckled a bit, yaking my phone and putting it on my bedside table. 

"Want some hot chocolate and watch Christmas movies?" They both got excited and ran out of my room. I smile. I follow the two to the living room, leaving my phone behind, where we all had hot chocolate and watched movies until we all passed out. 

Ping!

You look so amazing Five! I was worried if the clothes would be too small or too big on you. 

Also do you like the gift I got you? 

Did you hang it up? 

And does mini you like the outfit?

Ping!

Nice outfit. 

You look good in the accessories I got you btw.

 Do you like the boots? 

They are  custom made by yours truly~! 

Also does your eggcat like the outfit?

______________________________

Sorry for the many time skips. I'm just try to make sure the reader aka SMG5 hang out with Four and Three. Think I should make one of the reaction videos or something else that doesn't start with SMG4: cause that is how I'm following the story by.

Words: 2586

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

43K 165 8
Just smg4 x smg3 being gay asf lol HOMOPHOBES/HATERS BYE BYE There's smut, fluff, angst WHATEVER YOU WANT! (book cover by me !) ♥️=Smut 🗝️=Angst 🌸=...
271K 3K 56
Scenarios (one-shots) of you and your crush (NO LEMONS/SMUT) (Female)Readerx(Male)Crush Update Schedule: paused Originally published: June 11, 2017 R...
17.9K 312 38
So basically, these are some small stories acting as AUs (Alternate Universe), and some stuff will be a little sus, so if you're uncomfortable readin...
1.8K 43 10
FIRST STORY!!! Please dont expect it to be amazing. A bunch of stories about smg3 and smg4! BTW THANKS FOR 1K VIEWS OMFG <333