Time--Skulduggery Pleasant fa...

By celine0243

Twins, Kristina and Nathan are raised by their father, Saracen Rue and his good friend Skulduggery Pleasant. ... More

>Chapter 1<
>Chapter 2<
>Chapter 3<

>Prologue<

169 15 14
By celine0243

Moonlight shone on her dark hazel brown hair,making it look raven black. The woman looked at her twin children for the last time in her life, her pale brown eyes shining with tears.

Hopefully their father would never find out about them. She wished there was another way. But like any other mother, she loved her children more than anything.

Taking a deep breath, she knocked on the door. A man with a short beard answered. Immediately understanding, he quickly took the basket with the twins in it and slowly shut the door. The last thing the woman heard was her little boy and girl crying....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
219K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
482K 30.3K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
408K 14.3K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...