The makeup artist (ot8 SKZ x...

By ArmyGirl816258

All of the stray kids members are in a relationship. What happens when they all fall in love with one of the... More

Disclaimers/ intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Not a chapter (please read)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
NOT A CHAPTER (please read🥺)🙏
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Imagine#1 Princess treatment
Imagine#2 Brother?
Imagine#3 Sick day
NOT A CHAPTER please read🙏
Imagine#4 Beach day

End❤️

739 8 5
By ArmyGirl816258

Hey guys that's the story. I hope you all enjoyed. I just edited the whole story. So there should not be to many mistakes😅. Anyway thank you so much for reading. It makes me happy that someone rea my story. Even thought I was very cringy. I was cringing writing it. And editing it😭. Anyway I think i might write another story. but. Don't know yet. I have no idea what the book would be about. Please leave some suggestions or like story ideas you want me to write. Please vote and comment. Love you guys ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 348 28
All Y/N and Sage ever wanted to do was become idols. Y/N finally moves to South Korea to achieve her dreams with Sage and they audition at JYP. Do t...
105K 2.9K 28
Kim Naeun, who works for JYP Entertainment, was assigned to work with Stray Kids. Her responsibilities included assisting the boys with whatever they...
48.4K 1.7K 32
Same person, but two different personalities. Both are completely different from one another. Lee Minho and Y/n, two opposites, meet in a sticky situ...
6.4K 238 74
Y/n is a part of a girl group at IDOL SCHOOL where all the idols go. She has a lot of friends but also some people that hate the shit out of her. Y/n...