Chapter 6

Chan pov
We get back to the dorm and I carry Yn up to my room and put her on my bed and pull the blankets over her. I leave the room so she can get some rest. I go into the shared living space to have a talk with everyone.

Ok what the heck is going on says I.N
Yea what was that. Say's Seungmin. Ok let me explain. We were talking to her me and Felix. And then she started to cry. And she didn't stop crying until we gave her some stuffed dog from her bag. And she passed out after all that crying. We are going to ask her about it when she wakes up. Felix said. But for now let her get some rest.

Ok they all say. In the mean time why don't we make her something for when she wakes up says Lee know. That's a great idea says Han. Also Chan and Felix since you guys were that last people she saw why don't you guys wait in there for her to wake up. So she doesn't wake up alone Changbin says. Ok me and Felix say. And we head up to my room.

YN pov
I woke up in a strange place that I have never seen before. I look beside me and see Chan and Felix. I hug my stuffed dog closer to me. How are you feeling Lix asked. I am fine. That good he says. Yn if I may ask what was that back at the photo shoot? Says Chan. I didn't really want to tell you guys but I guess I might as well.

After they are done explaining (sorry I am to lazy)
Oh ok that makes a lot of sense says Lix. Can we tell the others so they know just in case Chan asks. Sure I understand I say.
Are you hungry I think the boys made you something to eat. That would be nice thank. What about work? Oh we got the rest of the day off so you can just relax. Oh ok. 

Are you cold would you like one of our hoodies. Sure I am kinda cold. Felix got and gave you a hoodie. Thank you. Let's go says Chan. I sit down at the table and Lee know comes over and gave me a sandwich. Thank you I say.

Lee know pov
Yn walk out of Lix and chan's room with them and her stuffed dog in her hand. she looked so cute and tiny in Felix's hoodie and with her stuffy she looked like a kid. She sat down and I gave her her food.

I know it is not much but I hope it is good. Thank you she says.  She eats and comes in the kitchen and puts the plate in the sink. Thank you again she says. Your welcome
Why don't you go and get some more sleep. Ok I will. She walks into Chan and Lix's room and shuts the door.

Felix pov
While Yn was eating we diced to have a talk with the guys and tell them about her disorder.  We all sit down. Me and Chan explain her disorder and that everyone is mindful of it. I also want to tell my boyfriends that I like Yn on a deeper level. But I am scared that they don't feel the same. But I new that they love me and that they would never try and hurt me. So I sit there and build up the courage. Guys I have something I want to tell you.

Hey guys I have to decided to publish another chapter. If I publish any more I. The future it might take awhile because I have been really busy with school but for those who wanted me to keep going here it is and thank you for supporting my really really cringe story byeeeeee btw pic at the top from Pinterest