The one with Scarlett

By rachcakes98b

This is supposed to be kind of a crossover with Supernatural and Friends but is mostly in Friends. I do not o... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

93 3 0
By rachcakes98b

Scarlett's POV:

Dean, Sam and I were fighting some vampires. We each have one that we were fighting. Dean is my husband. I should probably introduce myself. I'm Scarlett. I am married to Dean Winchester. I have a brother in New York but I am a hunter. Sam is Dean's brother and is another brother to me.

As we were fighting, I saw Dean get slammed into the spike on the post. I quickly macheted the vampires head and Sam did the same to the others. I ran over to Dean. "Dean, please no." I said as I ran to him tears already flowing down my cheeks. I'm not ready to lose him.

"You'll be okay, Scarlett." Dean whispered.
"No, I don't want to live a life without you. I love you." I said.
I kissed him one more time.
"I love you too." Dean said. "You'll be okay." I nod.
"Tell me you'll be okay. Tell me it's okay." Dean said holding on for me.
"It's okay Dean. I'll be okay." I said with one more kiss.
Dean took his last breath. I sobbed. Sam pulled me into his chest.

A few days later we did the hunter's funeral. Then I looked at Sam "Can you bring me to New York?" I asked.
"What's in New York." Sam asked.
"My brother. I want to stay with my brother." I answered. My voice is raspy from crying.
Sam nods "come on."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 28.8K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
135K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
502K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1.2M 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC