Hate To Love You ~ Guro Reiten

Por m_writ3s

In which the English footballer falls for her Norwegian teammate who at first she never got along with... mad... Mais

Intro <3
Where It Started
Still Going...
First Match
England
Back To The Blues
Date? Or No Date?
Chelsea's Finest
Nothing New
Answers?
Christmas Din Dins
Birthday Plans
Boxing Day 'Banter'
A Quite Life
To What I Love
Twenty Seven
Clash Day
Night Out
Catch Up Then
Arnold Clark Cup
Second Times a Charm
Moving In
Media
FA WSL Cup
Before You Go
Finalissima
Hard Times
I Love You
Battle Between Red And Blue
Miss You
Take That
Four Time Champs
Goodbye For Now
Just The Start (wwc part1)

Surprise!

1.2K 21 0
Por m_writ3s

I had came home after my mini holiday over in Spain. I left on the Tuesday and came back on Saturday. Just in time for Christmas and new years. I had a message from a group chat that was rarely spoken on.

FIT FIVE 🥵

Millie -
Guys you better be free on boxing day cause i'm making you all come to mine for a post-christmas dinner. I swear if you can't come ill find you and privately escort you here xoxo

Sam -
That was terrifying but i'm up for it.

Me -
Same, not that we have a choice but still.

Erin -
I'm cominggg

Guro -
See you thereeee!

I was excited now. Not only to be spending Christmas with my friends but to also see Guro. Even if we weren't great before we started Christmas break, my opinions have definitely changed from what Hansen told me. I thought i'd give myself a little treat as i don't really spend much on myself. I phoned up my local tattoo parlour and booked myself in for 4:00 with my tattoo artist, Taylor. She's given me a few before, at the moment i have 5. I had both my parent's birthdays, a silly little ghost, a special XO for my favourite artist which is The Weeknd and a tiny heart on my right hand. I was thinking of getting at least 3 more which i was excited for.

I did some time wasting before my appointment and did some unpacking from my trip. Once i finished that i got into my car and made my way. I knew i'd be there a little early but she said they weren't busy today so it wouldn't matter. I got there after about 15 minutes and she got me set up straight away. I set my mind on 5 tattoos and showed her the designs. She sketched them out and got to work. We were there for just about 3 hours and we were just talking about life. I took photos of them and decided i'd post them to my story on a little collage.

@renadesantos3's story,
(just imagine that there all actually on her apart from the studio photo obviously thats stupid)

She wrapped my tattoos up and i payed. I then said my goodbyes and got in the car. I got the stars on my left hand, the sword going through the heart on the inside of my left arm. The football eye on my lower back hip. The star on my shoulder and then the star and moon on the side of my left thigh. I played my music super loud on the way back and had a mini karaoke session. I got to my apartment and got into some really comfy clothes and set up a movie, because i got my tattoos done and they took quite some time so we finished around 7-ish and because its December its pitch black outside and i didn't get home until nearly 8. I put on Mean Girls and then found myself slowly dozing off until the sound of my doorbell made me jump awake. I opened the door and i couldn't really believe it. It was Adella and her now fiancé Carlos.

"RENA!" she shouted.

"I- What?" i said laughing.

"SURPRISE!!" she shouted once again.

"Oh my gosh, your so lucky that i have a spare room and that i'm the best sister" i replied shaking my head.

"Yeah i got scared we'd have to stay in a hotel" she chuckled. I let them in and took their bags into my spare room.

"Nice to see you again, Carlos" i said.

"Nice to see you again too, Renata" he said kindly.

"Hey, what did i tell you! Please call me Rena" i said joking with him. "How long are you staying for?"i asked my sister.

"Well we were thinking until after Christmas day, and leave boxing day? If that's okay with you?" she spoke.

"Yeah that's fine. I'm kind of happy i don't have to spend Christmas alone" i shrugged.

"Loner. Sorry. I'm sorry" she said "Anyway i thought you would be with Guro by now?"

"Actually shut up."

"I'm stating my opinion"

"And i didn't ask for it".

Nothing more than sisterly love right? I loved my sister and her and Carlos were perfect for each other. They soon went to bed as they were tired from travelling and i shortly followed behind after tidying a few things up. I was shattered but i usually am so it was nothing new.

The next few days the newly engaged couple went out to explore London together and kindly offered to cook for me as i was letting them stay at my home. It was nice having company but seeing them so lovey-dovey made me not only want to curl up and die but also made me want someone to love like that too. Like a soulmate i guess. I don't even know if i believe in them but still.

We had planned to rather then spend ages on a Christmas dinner for 3 people but to go out to eat at a restaurant. I had booked the table so we didn't need to worry about that. On Christmas eve i took them to Kingsmeadow and they bought some stuff from the shop as memorabilia. They said that at some point they'd come back to watch me play. Which i loved. When we got back we put on a bunch of Christmas films including Home Alone, Love Actually and the best one Nativity. I must've fallen asleep because when i opened my eyes i was in the lounge with a blanket on me, the lights and tv were off and i was also on my own. I lazily picked myself up and got into bed. I checked my phone to see that it was 4:00 in the morning. Which meant only one thing, it was christmas day! I messaged all my England friends and then the girls from Chelsea. I shut off my phone and went to sleep.

I got woken up to my sister and Carlos singing All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey really loud to get me up. I laughed and pulled myself out of bed. I had Christmas-y pyjamas on and i went to my wardrobe to get the presents i had bought for them. I walked into the living room and sat down. I handed over my presents to Carlos and Adella and they opened them. For Ada i got a necklace saying Sister on with a heart then a matching bracelet and for Carlos i got him an Alexa as he was saying he wanted one whilst he was staying here. They thanked me and gave me their present for me which was joint. They bought me a karaoke set which came with 2 microphones and a speaker. I laughed when i saw it because they knew i had always been a fan of karaoke. We all got dressed ready for our meal at the local restaurant and headed out.

We ordered our food and we were all talking about how good this had been and how they were sad to be leaving tomorrow. I was sad to. After we finished and payed we went to the local shop and bought some gingerbread houses to make. We made christmas cocktails and it was super fun. Carlos was definitely winning the competition as me and Adella kept sabotaging each others. We got all cosy afterwards and watched the last movie of this Christmas together and we chose watch Home Alone 2. Whilst we were watching i decided to post on Instagram.

@renadesantos3's post

.•••••

.••••

••.•••

•••.••

••••.

•••••.

Liked by adadesantos and 34,013 others

renadesantos3  Absolutely adored spending Christmas with these two lovebirds @adadesantos @carlosperez10

Comments,

adadesantos
love you ♥️
↩️
renadesantos3
sister ♥️

carlosperez10
thank you for having us!
↩️
renadesantos3
will miss you both 😔

keirawalsh
where was my invite?
↩️
renadesantos3
must've got lost in the post idk 🥱
↩️
adadesantos
i miss you Keira!!

We all went to sleep as they had an early flight in the morning and i had another Christmas type thing planned the next day with my Chelsea friends.

Authors Note -

Love this sm and i don't know why even if its quite messy. Buttttt next chapter is filled with lovely drama so i hope your excited. I may or may not be basing Rena's love for The Weeknd from mine 🤷‍♀️ idk tho.

- M

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

245K 6.1K 54
imagines I wrote of women footballers! *ignore spelling mistakes pls, ty!*
4.6K 100 19
"everything I fucking do, I do for you!" He's head over heals for her from the beginning, she likes him, but shes scared.
29.3K 451 23
[๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡] ๐‰๐จรฃ๐จ ๐…รฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐š ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ณ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
200K 3.2K 30
๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...