𝓢𝓲𝓷 𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓜𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓹𝓼...

By _Kewkie_

After Scott, who was supposed to be Stiles' best friend starts drifting away after the whole thing with the n... More

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➊༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➋༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➌༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➎༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➏༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➐༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➑༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻❾༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➊⓿༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➊➊༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➊➋༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➊➌༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➊➍༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➊➎༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➊➏༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➊➐༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➊➑༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➊➒༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➋⓿༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➋➊༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➋➋༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➋➌༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➋➍༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➋➎༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➋➏༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➋➐༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➋➑༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➋➒༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➌⓿༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➌➊༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➌➋༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➌➌༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➌➍༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➌➎༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻➌➏༺ ˎˊ-
-ˋˏ ༻ 🅔🅟🅘🅛🅞🅖🅤🅔༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻➍༺ ˎˊ-

4.7K 176 41
By _Kewkie_

Do one thing every day that scares you - Eleanor Roosevelt

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

Stiles paces back and forth in his apartment, his mind running miles a minute, trying to think of what possible being Otto can be, and if he's one, is Arlo also supernatural.

They're friends, so it's possible that the two are both supernatural, but Arlo can just be human. Like Stiles was for some time, but he doubts it. No one that looks like Arlo is just human when the supernatural exists.

Another thing is that Stiles didn't feel what he felt with Otto, then again, they didn't make physical contact either.

Stiles nearly jumps out of his skin when his phone rings, it was so quiet in the apartment that he had gotten comfortable to the silence.

As he makes his way to his phone, all his worries from earlier washes away and a smile crosses his face when Lydia's name flashes.

"Lyds-"

"Stiles, what the fuck happened with Derek?" Lydia cuts him, her voice demanding.

"H-huh? Lydia, what are you talking about?" Stiles suddenly clams up, already knowing what Lydia is getting at.

"Don't play dumb with me Stilinski, you're far from dumb." Lydia says sternly.

"You don't think I'm dumb." Stiles says dramatically.

"Don't change the subject, what happened between you and Derek?" Lydia asks.

Stiles lets out a sigh, he rubs at the bridge of his nose, thinking.

"Listen Lyds, he broke my heart, I thought I trusted him, but all he did was go behind my back and cheat with Scott-"

"WHAT?!" Lydia screeches on the other end. "HE DID WHAT?! OH IM GOING TO KILL THAT FUCKING MUTT!"

Stiles winces, pulling the phone away from his ear. "Please stop yelling, you're a banshee remember."

"Stiles! Why haven't you told me this? Or Malia? Or Liam? Or Kira?!" Lydia says distraught.

"I didn't want to worry them, and they see Scott as their alpha, they can't just get mad at him and leave his pack, they can become omegas." Stiles says honestly, starting to pace his apartment again.

"But we're your friends Stiles, we'll always have your back, no matter what." Lydia says softly.

"Exactly, that's why I didn't tell them, I think Malia would've went absolutely nuts and try to kill Derek herself." Stiles huffs out.

"Because he fucking deserves it, he disappears and comes back saying that you're his mate, then he just cheats on you with Scott of all people!" Lydia yells again, Stiles can practically fill her anger through the phone.

"It's fine Lydia, really." Stiles says, and it is, he doesn't even feel anything towards Derek.

"No it's not Stiles, you've been crushing over Derek for so long, you finally had him, how are you not crying and screaming?" Lydia asks.

"Because I've grown up Lyds, I'm too exhausted for all of this, I'm not going to let Derek fuck up my life even more just because he can't be loyal. I'll just stop dating until I find my mate." Stiles rants.

Lydia is quiet for a little, her head processing the words she said. "Wait, are you saying that you're-"

"I'm a dark Kitsune, I'm like Kira, just a little different. She's coming here next week to help me understand more." Stiles finally admits.

"So Derek was never your mate? But you were his? I'm confused." Lydia shakes her from the other side of the phone.

"I might've been his mate, but I might've not." Stiles shrugs.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lydia asks.

"It means that Derek lied to me about being his mate, he probably did it for Scott, to distract me. I've seen the text messages, the night I left, was the night I found out that Derek only came over to distract me from pack night the pack was having." Stiles explains.

"And where was Malia, Liam, and Kira?" Lydia asks, anger boiling over.

"Don't get mad at them Lyds, I'm pretty sure they had no clue, they would've told me about the pack night, I trust them." Stiles says sincerely,

"Fine, if you say so, but I have to go. My mother is helping me pick out clothes." Lydia says.

Stiles let's out a chuckle. "You're always clothes shopping."

"I know, but between me and you, you're the best person that I've ever brought to help me shop for clothes." Lydia says with a snicker.

"I'm flatter Lyds, bye talk to you later." Stiles says. "Wait!"

"Yeah?" Lydia says confused.

"Promise me that you won't fly all the way back to Beacon Hills just to yell at Derek." Stiles says, it's quiet again, too quiet. "Lydia?"

"No promises, bye." She says before hanging up.

Stiles sighs as he closes his phone and throws it onto the couch, he falls onto the cushions and looks down at his shaky hands. "Fuck, breathe." He whispers, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

His fist clenches together before they relax and all the tension in his body slowly seeps out, when he opens his eyes, he sees two bright red orbs staring back at him through the turned off TV, before they slowly fade away.

Stiles lets out a sigh before getting up and heading towards his room so he can start his assignment on his laptop.

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

A couple of hours later and it's nighttime. With a groan, Stiles closes his laptop and leans against his chair, he rubs at his face before yawning.

His eyes slowly trails to the open window in front of him, he looks up at the half crescent moon. Nights like this Stiles just wishes everything will go back to how it was before he went into those woods. He just wants to live a somewhat normal life, find his mate, be happy with them and just enjoy life.

Movement in the corner of his eye is what catches his attention, his eyes slowly move to it and they soon widen.

Across from him, is an apartment building, the curtain is open and he can see inside the house, he knows it's weird, but he sees Otto and Arlo sitting in the room.

Arlo has his back facing the window and he looks shirtless, Otto looks like he has a cotton long sleeve on that's big enough to drape pass his hips and cover his naked torso.

He sees the two lean in and start to kiss.

His eyes widen even more before he lurches forward and quickly closes his curtains, of course the two hot guys are dating. I mean, it makes sense, they're both hot and both ride motorcycles, they're perfect for each other.

But Stiles can't help the sudden jealously that rises in his chest, his eyebrows furrow as he leans back on his chair. "Why am I jealous?" He whispers to him.

He has absolutely no reason to be jealous, it makes no sense to be, he barely knows Arlo and Otto, yet he can't help but still fill jealous.

He looks towards a book on his desk and that's when his eyes widens in realization.

"Holy fucking shit."

________________________________

Remember to vote and hope you enjoyed!

~💜~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 7.5K 25
During the summer before his senior year, Stiles decides to create a new chapter in his life. He comes out to his friends and is taken aback by the o...
402K 13.9K 29
GENESIS [ BOOK FIVE ] COMPLETED It's been seven years since Harper Verum had fought beside her pack in a supernatural battle, and three years since s...
133K 2.7K 84
𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚍𝚓. 𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒...