FOREVERMORE || THE ORIGINALS

By BlitzMikaelson

The Klaus Mikaelson and Christiana "Christy" Mikaelson saga continues! Epic Love Soulmates, Klaus Mikaelson a... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter Nineteen

11 1 2
By BlitzMikaelson

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Christy had returned home. She's gently folding her clothes and putting them in her drawer.

{Christy's Outfit}

Klaus slowly walks inside. He and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"Hey." Christy greeted her husband. "Luna and Trinity are at Camp Orasani?"

"They are." Klaus replied. "And how are you? You slept late?"

"It was a long flight." Christy said to Klaus.

Klaus gives her a look. "That's not what I meant."

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"It's been seven weeks, Klaus. I have a lot to makeup for." Christy said to him.

"Don't worry yourself. You were deceased." Klaus said, and slowly walks up to her. "Just be happy that you're here."

"I am." Christy said to him. "I'm home to be home. With you and our daughters."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. And he gently pulls her pendant necklace back around her neck.

"Elijah and the others are downstairs. They're happy to see you." Klaus said.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, Klaus and Christy gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard as Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Marcel and Ana looks at her.

"Hi, guys." Christy greeted them.

"Hello, Christy." Kol greeted.

Ana and Christy embraces in a hug. Ana starts to cry softly to herself.

"Ana? I'm okay." Christy reassured her best friend as they both gently pulls away from the hug. "I'm okay. I'm fine."

"I know. It's good to see you. Alive and well." Ana said.

"Me too." Christy said.

⚜️⚜️

Minutes after, Christy is sitting at the table with a plate of deli ham and cheese sandwich with a small drinking glass of water.

"So, the witches had a memorial for me in the Lafayette Cemetery, and Marcel and your vampires besties did a toast and a party?" Christy said, eating on her sandwich.

"Yeah. Vincent told the witches and my guys and I missed you." Marcel told Christy. "You're an amazing person."

Klaus, Christy, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Marcel and Ana exchange small smiles at each other.

"Are you able to do your magic?" Elijah asked.

"Yeah, a little. I'm not quite at full strength as of right now, but I can still do my magic." Christy told him.

And suddenly, Christy senses something in the courtyard, which makes her stop eating and gently sets down her half eaten sandwich on the plate.

"Christy? What's wrong?" Rebekah asked.

"Something's here." Christy told her, getting up and slowly walks over to the fountain.

"Like what?" Kol asked.

"Don't know." Christy said.

Klaus, Christy, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Marcel and Ana gets up from the table and exchange looks at each other.

"Chris?" Klaus said to his wife.

Christy puts a finger up to her lips, shushing him. She hears a low buzz as she slowly walks back over to the dining table and suddenly catches something in her hand.

Christy slowly opens her hand and looks at a crumbled tech wasp in the palm of her right hand.

"What the hell is that?" Ana asked.

"It's a tech wasp." Christy told them. And looks at them. "ShangQu Tech."

"Is that good or bad?" Marcel asked.

"It's not good." Christy replied.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI

Later on that afternoon, Klaus and Elijah had accompanied Christy to her parents in the throne room.

Ames is looking at the broken tech wasp in his hand, sitting in his throne. "How could this happen?"

"It would seem as though Takeshi and Zoi of ShangQu has spies, Milord." Dementrio told the Elder God, Ames.

"We must discuss a strategy against Takeshi and Zoi. They have as of yet to reveal their hand." Nadia said.

"Milady?" Dementrio said, concerned.

And Ames becomes annoyed. "They attempted to harm my daughter and family-in-laws. I will not tolerate this, Dementrio."

"I will have my Orasanian security to do a perimeter double-check at once." Dementrio said to Ames and Nadia.

"Thank you, Dementrio." Nadia thanked him.

Dementrio bows at both Ames and Nadia. And Dementrio walks away.

Christy folds her arms and looks at her parents. "Takeshi and Zoi knows that Mount Orasani has never been defeated."

"Takeshi and Zoi are preparing for a militia battle." Ames said, getting up to his feet and slowly walks over to the table.

"What do we do, Ames?" Nadia asked her husband.

Ames ponders to himself and turns back around to look at his wife, Nadia. "We do what we do best; defeat our enemies."

"Mom? Dad?" Christy said. "What about the Labradorite Cube? It has to be destroyed or it could fall into the wrong hands of evil."

Both Ames and Nadia exchange worried looks at each other.

"Then, it shall be destroyed immediately." Nadia said.

⚜️⚜️

CAICOS'S LABORATORY

That evening, Christy is sitting on a stretcher, wearing a headset, which is connected to the Labradorite Cube.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Klaus asked Christy, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Christy told him.

"Alright, Christiana." Caicos said. "Whenever you are ready."

"Okay." Christy said, and makes her eyes glow blue, using her magic.

The Labradorite Cube itself glows blue.

"The Labradorite Cube needs to be at 100%, Christy." Caicos said.

"A 100%?" Elijah said.

"It's okay, Elijah." Christy reassured her brother-in-law. And closes her eyes. "I can get it there."

"1% . . . 2% . . . 3% . . ." Caicos trailed off, counting the percentage. "6% . . . 10% . . . 20% . . ."

As Christy continues to use her magic on the Labradorite Cube, she increases her strength, causing her to sweat.

The Labradorite Cube glows brighter and brighter.

"Christiana? Don't overexert yourself too much." Nadia said to her daughter, worriedly.

"It's almost to 100%." Caicos said.

Christy uses her magic to supercharge the Labradorite Cube, causing the cube to disintegrate and Christy to pass out.

Klaus becomes worried and takes off the headset and caress Christy's cheek. "Christy?"

Christy slowly opens her eyes and looks at Klaus. "I'm okay. The Labradorite Cube is permanently gone."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That evening, in the courtyard, Christy, Luna and Trinity are sitting across from each other at the table, looking at the photo album of their pictures they've taken throughout.

"There's many pictures in your photo album, Mom." Luna said.

"Yeah, it is." Christy said. "And by the way, Luna? Trinity? You wanna learn something new?"

"Sure. What is it?" Trinity asked.

"Okay. Have you guys heard of mind manipulation?" Christy asked.

"Nope." Luna said.

"Okay, you can say that it's like mind compulsion." Christy said to her daughters. "Since you two are part sorceress, you can use your magic to manipulate a person's mind?"

"Okay. What do we need?" Luna asked.

"Trinity? You first. Focus and manipulate me to hand you this photo album to you." Christy said to her youngest daughter.

"Okay." Trinity said.

Christy and Trinity exchange looks at each other as Trinity focuses.

Trinity makes her eyes glow blue, and uses her mind manipulation on her mother, Christy.

"Hand me the photo album." Trinity told her mother.

Under the influence of the mind manipulation, Christy's eyes glow teal and she gently slides the photo album across the table to Trinity.

Afterwards, Christy's and Trinity's eyes returns back to normal.

"Whoa." Luna said.

"You try, Luna." Christy said to her oldest daughter.

"Okay." Luna said, and glances at Trinity's bead bracelet. And makes her eyes glow blue, using her mind manipulation. "Lend me your beaded bracelet."

Under the influence of the mind manipulation, Trinity's eyes glow teal and she gently pulls off her beaded bracelet. And gently hands it to Luna.

"Very good, Lu. Very good." Christy said.

"Thanks, Mom." Luna thanked her, changing her eyes back to normal, ceasing her mind manipulation magic.

Christy, Luna and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other. And Luna gently hands back Trinity's beaded bracelet.

⚜️⚜️

Later on that night, Christy is gently reclining on the bed with her mini projector laying beside her with her ankle boots in the armchair.

The mini projector is showing the hologram of the desert city of Alluvion. King Kahn and Queen Taja.

The hologram of the kingdom of Ivorian. King Arathron, Queen Tamarth and Princess Chandrelle.

The hologram kingdom of Zatherop. King Gavrill and Queen Tasoula.

And the hologram kingdom of Xamarian. Emperor Juniors and Empress Sora.

"The Great Neighbors of Mount Orasani; the desert city of Alluvion, the kingdom of Ivorian, the kingdom of Zatherop, and the kingdom of Xamarian. These four Great Neighbors has made an alliances with Mount Orasani." The mini projector spoke.

Christy notices a canvas painting of her deceased body, wearing her dark blue ceremonial funeral gown. She turns off her mini projector and gently gets up and slowly walks up to it.

The canvas painting looks similar to Christy's ceremonial funeral; her deceased body laid inside a bronze opened casket, without a lid, dressed up in a dark blue gown with orchids in the casket. Her blonde shoulder-length hair neatly curled, gently fanned out and decorated with orchids. And her hands are clasped with her pendant necklace. The background is a starry night sky.

"I painted it after I came home after your ceremonial funeral." said Klaus, gently leaning sideways on the doorframe.

Christy turns around to look at her husband. "Why would you haunt yourself? Painting a canvas painting of my deceased body?"

"It didn't haunt me." Klaus said, and slowly walks up to her. "And even though, you were dead, you still looked beautiful."

Christy small smiles to herself and so does Klaus.

"You know, the first time we met, you snapped my neck with your magic." Klaus said.

Christy chuckles, remembering how they met each other many years ago. "Yeah, I did."

"That was the moment that I learned not to underestimate you." Klaus said to her. "But I didn't know that there was so more to you."

"Mount Orasani." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. And she gently cups his face with her hands.

"I know I keep reassuring you that you won't lose me. But you almost do, and then, you do lose me." Christy said to him.

"Sometimes I lose myself because I wouldn't know what to do without you. Luna and Trinity being motherless." Klaus said. "I don't care about what happens to me. But I do care about what happens to my wife and my daughters. And sometimes I feel like that I've failed you because I couldn't protect you."

"You never failed me, Klaus." Christy said to him.

"Don't do that." Klaus said.

"Don't do what?" Christy said.

"Sugarcoat it with wifey tone of yours." Klaus said with a humorous smirk.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and they kiss, passionately. He gently lifts her up in his arms and slowly walks over to their bed and gently lays her down as they passionately kiss each other, embracing the passionate kiss.

⚜️⚜️

After a passionate intimacy, a shirtless Klaus lays in bed, asleep, underneath the bedcover. And Christy is wearing his long sleeve shirt, wearing her undies, baring her legs.

Christy slowly walks out onto the balcony and gently leans on the balcony railing.

She holds her out her hand and makes her eyes glow blue, barely creating a blue electrical orb. Afterwards, she ceases her magic and becomes worried.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 192 36
"For an eternity, darling." He smiled. - Amelia Mikaelson, the original witch hybrid and the old wife of Klaus Mikaelson. Five hundred years of mar...
42.9K 1K 29
Mariposa Bennett forged her own path and wields incredible power derived from a mysterious phenomenon that only occurs within herself. Mariposa is fa...
17.2K 509 26
Danielle Rodriguez has spent the last three weeks in Spain with her girlfriends, living wild and free like a normal nineteen year old on holiday brea...
80.5K 2K 25
𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑰𝑬𝐒, 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍. ☆༄ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Astrid Mikaelson - wife of Niklaus Mikaelson - follows her husband to Mystic...