ACT A FOOL | Minji x Haerin

By deathkidlvl

Catnipz is constantly in competition. Are they friends or enemies? More

MOVE-IN DAY
ROOMMATES
FIRST CLASS
BAD MORNING
PROTECTIVE
CONFUSED
JEALOUS
FRENEMIES
CAN'T SAY NO
DANCE CLASS
MAJOR & MINOR
COMPLICATED
PEER PRESSURE
UNSURE
NIGHT TIME
ASK HER
CAT OR KANG SITTING
CATNIPZ BLOCKING
SLEEPOVER
WHAT THE HELL
SAME ENERGY
MESS
DENIAL
SHIFT
HEARTACHE
TOO LATE
THEM
IT'S ALRIGHT
FIRST DAY?
FIGHTING
PROBLEMS
IGNORE IT OR FIX IT
SHOULD WE?
NEW PLACE
SETTLED
WHAT?
NEVERMIND
BACK
FELINGS
PARTY
FIRST TIME
FUCK YOU

MISTAKE

494 24 3
By deathkidlvl

Narrator

After a crazy night, the girls all gathered around Hanni, Hyein, and Danielle's dorm.

After hearing Sakura say that Kid was setting them up, Minji and Haerin didn't feel safe going back to Kid's apartment.

Minji didn't want to believe that Kid was trying to hurt them...

But the girls kept trying to knock some sense into her.

- Haerin POV -

Minji was upset. She was pacing back and forth in the small dorm living room. She didn't want to hear what anyone wanted to say and she didn't want to be comforted.

"I mean, it sounded like Sakura sunbaenim really knew Kid," Hyein kept on explaining what she witnessed.

"That doesn't prove anything," Minji sighed out as she sat down and ran her fingers through her hair.

I wasn't sure who to side with.

In one hand, Sakura sunbaenim was the one to warned us and get us out of the party in time...

But on the other, I trusted that Minji knew who Kid really is.

Minji didn't just trust anybody. She didn't just go from hating Kid to best friends for no reason or without doing her due diligence.

"What are your thoughts? What do you think happened?" I managed to speak up.

I wanted to hear what was going through her head.

Minji had a tendency to overthink and the best way to get her to calm down... was just to let her talk...

"I don't know!" Minji groaned out in frustration.

"Alright, well let's all go sleep and we can see what the outcome really was in the morning," I suggested.

Minji looked up at me for a second. She looked like she didn't want to let it go, but the more she looked me in the eyes... the more she realized I was right...

We weren't going to get any answers by just speculating.

"Alright," Minji gave in.

Soon enough, the girls went to their own rooms and Minji and I were left to cuddle up on the sofa.

"Haerin-ah," Minji whispered as she cuddled into my chest.

"Mhm," I softly hummed back.

"Do you think what happened today will ruin everything?" She exhaled out.

I took a deep breath and just held her tighter.

"I think everything will be alright," I answered with a kiss to her forehead.

- Kid POV -

The morning had come around and I found myself in a daze.

"Urrggh," I groaned out as I got up from the sofa in my living room.

I had a massive hangover.

Suddenly...,

I felt someone smack me in the head.

I turned to find the source and was instantly spooked.

"What the hell was that last night?" An angry Sakura asked.

I hadn't seen Sakura for a few years.

I wasn't even sure that she was really in front of me.

"Oh god, you were too drunk to remember, huh?" Sakura sighed out in annoyance.

"I can't believe you'd put your friends in danger like that. Koreans don't get off so easily when it comes to drugs or party scandals," Sakura sighed out as she dropped herself on the sofa.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and got up to get water.

"I forgot," I exhaled out.

"You can't be forgetting things like that!" Sakura raised her voice in frustration.

"Calm down. It won't happen again. I care about those girls. It was just a mistake," I huffed out in anger.

Sakura was always a nagger when it came to setting me straight on things. It was the main reason why we broke up.... among other things...

"It didn't seem like it last night," Kkura crossed her arms at me.

I sighed out in frustration and just kept on drinking my water.

- Minji POV -

"I get that you're mad, but is confronting Kid really going to do anything?" Hanni still didn't get my intentions.

I had hardly slept. All I could think about was what the hell happened and why.

So, when I saw Hanni had woken up as early as me... I dragged her along with me...

I needed to talk to Kid, and I wasn't about to do it alone.

"Ugh, you're stubborn," Hanni rolled her eyes when I gave her no response.

Soon enough, we arrived at Kid new placed and I aggressively knocked on the door.

"Kid's probably not even awake," Hanni kept nagging at me.

We waited for a bit and no one came to the door. So, I kept on knocking.

"Let's just go!" Hanni was getting frustrated with me.

Just when I was about to give up, the door opened up. It was Sakura sunbaenim who had opened it up, but soon.... Kid came in sight.

I stormed my way into the Kid's place and immediately pounced on them.

"WHY!?!" I screamed in anger.

"Woaahhh! Calm down!" Kid quickly pushed me off them.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"I forgot! It was a mistake. I'm sorry!!!" Kid tried to put me as arms length.

"A MISTAKE!?" I clenched my fist in anger.

"YOU PUT HER IN DANGER!! HOW COULD YOU ALLOW THAT?! AFTER ALL YOU DID TO HELP ME GET HER. YOU JUST RECKLESSLY PUT HER IN HARMS WAY. PUT US IN HARMS WAY?!?" I started to push Kid out of anger.

Kid just stared at me in shock, before sighing and stepping over to the kitchen for a drink.

I was too enraged for Kid's odd behavior and walked over to smack the drink out of their hands.

"ANSWER ME!" I screamed in pure anger.

"I'M SORRY!!" Kid yelled back.

"NO!!" I yelled in their face.

"MINJI, I'M SORRY. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?! IT WAS A MISTAKE. IT DIDNT EVEN CROSS MY MIND THAT YOU ALL SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THERE!!" Kid got up in my face too.

"IT WASN'T A MISTAKE THOUGH!! YOU KNOW BETTER THAN ANYONE WHAT ME AND HAERIN'S GOAL ARE IN LIFE AND YOU JEOPARDIZED THAT!!" I yelled back.

"IT WAS A MISTAKE. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?!?" Kid and I kept on trying to be louder than the latter.

"IT WASNT A MISTAKE!!" I kept yelling.

"IT WAS!!!" Kid kept insisting.

"IT WASN'T!!!" I pushed Y/n to back them off.

"I'M FUCKING SORRY. WHAT ELESE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?!" Kid pushed me back.

"I WAN'T YOU TO ADMIT THAT IT WASN'T A MISTAKE!! BETRAYAL WOULD BE SOME MUCH BETTER THAN A SIMPLE MISTAKE!! BECAUSE HOW CAN YOU RECKLESSLY PUT HAERIN IN DANGER?!??" I pushed Kid up against their fridge.

"HOW CAN I TRUST YOU, IF YOU CAN MAKE HUGE MISTAKES LIKE THIS?!?" I was starting to lose it.

It was one thing to put me in danger. Being Kid's friend was a stressor as it was, but this... putting Haerin in danger... this was unforgivable.

"You know what," I exhaled out... trying to pull myself together...

"We're not friends anymore. I can't trust you with Haerin, I can't even trust you with my future now. Tell all those agencies, your mom, and all your friends to stop trying to scout me. I don't want anything to do with you anymore," I sighed out.

"You did the one thing I thought you wouldn't do and that is get in between my relationships with Haerin and put her in harm's way. We're through," I coldly stated, before storming out of Kid's apartment.

-

-

-

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 2K 28
What if Hanni Pham doesn't know that her bestfriend, Kim Minji doesn't think of her as just a normal friend? 🐒 This book contains violence, killings...
19.1K 873 16
Danielle hates Haerin after what she did to her, but Haerin unexpectedly falls for her. Will Danielle give Haerin a second chance? A semi-enemies to...
22.1K 801 55
𝖠 π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—’ π—ˆπ–Ώ π—π—π—ˆ π–»π–Ύπ—Œπ— π–Ώπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—‡π–½π—Œ 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 π—Œπ–Ύπ–Όπ—‹π–Ύπ—π—…π—’ 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—ˆπ—οΏ½...
1.7K 169 17
Danielle and Haerin are top operatives from rival organizations, HybeCo and Ador. Amidst dangerous missions and personal struggles, their feud intens...