My sugar daddy

By Dont_havesecrets

Yu jimin,a law student,struggles every day to support herself.Unlike other young people of her age,she never... More

Disclaimer
chapter1:struggle
chapter2:minju
chapter 3: University
chapter 4:party
chapter 5 :doctor (M)
chapter 6:Deal
Chapter 7:New
chapter 8:Confident
Chapter 9:Change
Chapter 11:Collaborator
Chapter 12:Ningselle
Chapter 13: Friend
Chapter 14: Guilty
couch scene
Chapter 15:War
Chapter 16:Classmate
Chapter 17:Talk
Chapter 18: Breakfast [M]
Chapter 19:Kim
Chapter 20:First
Chapter 21:Sincere
Chapter 22:drunk

Chapter 10:Massage [M]

1.4K 26 6
By Dont_havesecrets

Minjeong's pov

It's finally Tuesday, which means I'm spending the evening with Jimin. This morning at the office, I didn't stop working because I wanted set everything in order so that I could spend my evening quietly. My mother had even come to see how I was doing and she was very surprised to see me so focused. I've had a series of meetings and appointments so I was now quiet tired, fortunately I had finished 2 hours earlier it allowed me to go home and take a nap. I now prepared to go get Jimin, I took my keys and checked one last time in the mirror if my hair and my face were okay. Before leaving my apartment, I took a pair of sneakers that I bought for Jimin a few days ago, since this morning, she was wearing high heels and I'm sure she was in pain because she wasn't used to wearing them.

I was approaching the campus and I immediately saw Jimin on her phone at the entrance. She looked a little exhausted, like she had worked out. I parked my car and took the bag where was the pair of sneakers. When she lifted her head up, I wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her, of course I didn't hold back. I took her in my arms, and gave her a sweet kiss. She slightly blushed and kissed her again because she's too cute when she's like this

"Did you work out? You seem a little bit exhausted." I stroke her small face with my thumb.

"Yeah, one of my professor wasn't there so I decided to spend my free time in the gym. Then I took a warm shower, which really felt good."

"Tonight you'll relax don't worry." I kissed her on the tip of her nose. "Here, change your shoes first. I know your feet hurt, so I got you a pair of sneakers." I gave her the bag with the shoes.

"Thanks." she simply said and tiptoed to kiss me on the cheeks. It was my turn to blush.

We were now in my apartment, I insisted jimin to rest on the couch in the living room while I was preparing the dinner. I cooked steak au poivre flambe au whisky served with grilled potatoes, and for the final touch I bought a red wine from Bordeaux. I set the table, placed two plates with cutlery, and two glasses of wine. Jimin was sitting in front of me, her eyes wide open when she saw the dishes.

"Wow! Actually, you never told me you were a chef.

"Hahaha no Jimin, I'm not. Actually, you're the first person who I cooked for." I sincerely said, and it was true. Last time, I cooked the Lasagna by myself and it was my first time. We kept eating while discussing our dreams, the things we liked to do, the things we would like to try to do even if it was far-fetched.

"To make a parachute jump?"

"Yes, I want to make a parachute jump, it's the thing that never frightened me, I don't even know why." she's weird sometimes but still she's cute. "What about you? What kind of things you would like to try?" I took the time to think and there was this fantasy that I always wanted to realize

"want to have sex in an amusement park." she spit out the wine and turned red. "Yeah why not, there's so much noise in amusement parks that when you fuck, you can scream without being heard." I explained to her like it was something very serious. "Hum,Jimin last time that we had sex... I didn't use any protections... I don-"

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill." I sighed, I just remembered that we didn't use protections and I wasn't ready to have a baby, the only baby that I wanted was Jimin.

"And I was your first right?" she nodded, I don't know why it makes happy to know that I was her first, but the thought that she could have sex before make my blood boil.

"So about to have sex in an amusement park, I would like to do with you, it could be fun." I seriously said, yeah it would really be fun.

"Can we change the topic?... Maybe we could lie down and watch a movie?" she tried to change the topic because she was furiously blushing. I did it on purpose to raise the sexual tension a little bit, she won't resist for long. So we settled down on the couch, we decided to watch Avengers because we had both not yet seen the movie. In the middle of the movie, I could see Jimon massaging her shoulders, she must have been exhausted from her work out. An idea came to my mind, I deviously smiled inside

"Hey, come here. I'll massage your back and shoulders. I learned Thai massage so it's time to see if I've acquired the skills." she was hesitant, but I kept my seriousness so that she couldn't see my true intentions. I moved the sofas and the coffee table to have a large space in the middle of the living room. I put on the floor a big yoga mat and went to my room to get the essential oils. Jimon was sitting with her legs crossed and her back straightened. She was now wearing a black undershirt and an grey short, yes, I have everything at home. Just seeing her in that outfit already turned me on. I also changed my clothes to be more comfortable and in case if we did it, I could take off them easily. I was wearing a grey t-shirt and my Adidas jogging pants. I placed myself behind her and put a few drops of oil in my hands, I rubbed them so that my hands would be warm. I placed my hands gently on her shoulders and started to massage as I had learned. I think it felt good because she moaned and it turned me on even more. I want her to moan, but not for the same reason.

"Mmmmmh" she let a soft moan. I couldn't control my hormones anymore, so I placed small wet kisses from the back of her neck to her shoulders. She didn't reject me, so it was a good sign, I came back to her neck and started sucking it to make hickeys. I wanted to see her face, look at her big eyes, so I made her face to me, her eyes were filled with desires, she was the same woman at the Halloween party, attractive and confident. I kissed her hungrily and put my tongue in her mouth. I took off her undershirt, she was wearing the lingerie from Victoria's Secret, damn she was too sexy. I kissed her again while I was unclipping her bra, her breast was the perfect size, I laid her on her back and put a few drops of oil in my hands. I massaged her chest, and pinched her nipples.

"Mmmmh min-jeong." her eyes were closed and felt every feeling I gave her. Her body was now shiny because of the oils. She looked like a work of art but it was beyond that. I was between her crotch, I slowly took off her short, rubbed her inner thigh and nibbled gently. I felt her frustrated because I was avoiding her damn wet core. All she had left was her panties, I rubbed by making small circles on the thin fabric, she moved her hips to the rhythm of my fingers' movements

"Plea-please minjeong..." she said with a small voice.

"Please what?" I asked her, I know it sounds very cliché, but I love to hear girls begging me, especially Jimin.

"Fuck me already like you did last time." I didn't waste any time, I took the edge of the panties by the teeth and gently took it off, she shivered because my nose had touched her belly. Her pussy was already wet and it had a pleasant smell. I threw the panties away and put myself back between her legs. I spread her legs as wide as I could, before I go to her pussy I took the time to admire her body, I had a goddess in front of me. I kissed her pussy's lips, licked her juice, nibbled her clit, thrusted my middle finger and licked her wet core at the same time. She was a moaning mess, with her disheveled hair and her eyes closed she was so gorgeous. I added another finger and thrusted her pussy, I felt that she wanted to cum, it encouraged me to finger her faster

"Min-jeong... arrrghhhh mmmmh fuck... aaah daddy I-I'm gonn-."

"Cum for me, cum for me baby." I thrusted her hard last time, and she moaned, her body was shaking because I didn't stop pumping her. A warm liquid flowed over my fingers and on the yoga mat. I removed my fingers, licked her juice until the last drop. Suddenly, she straightened up with a little difficulty because she was exhausted from our fast session, she pulled me by the neck and kissed me. "My turn." I opened my eyes wide because I wasn't sure if I was dreaming. She bit my earlobe, kissed my neck and sucked my weak spots. I removed my t-shirt and jogging pants as fast as I could. I was now in a sports bra and my boxer which let my erect penis appear. She made me lie on my back and placed herself on my crotch, she slowly rubbed against my dick and looked at me seductively. I took her by the waist and we moved our hips at the same pace.

"Fuck Jimin, you're so hot."

"I know." she got up and sat down but this time I had her back facing me, her pussy was on my abs. I took off my sports bra because it was starting to choke me, she put her hand in my boxer and took my dick firmly in her hand. She lowered down my boxer and masturbated me like a pro. She stopped for a moment and took one of the bottles of essential oils and put a few drops in the palm of her hands. She massaged my dick gently, she stroked the tip with her fingers, it was at the same time relaxing and exciting. She played with my balls by sucking it, and she came back to masturbate me.

"Argggh God! Take it in your mouth!" I couldn't see her face because had her back facing me, but she immediately bent over to lick the tip of my dick like a cat. I had a great view on her firm ass, her damn ass. She sucked my cock hungrily, I was horny as fuck, her warm mouth was around it and it felt so good, and yeah she has a fuckin' deep throat.

"Yeah like that... Mmmh Jimin!" I cum in her mouth, she turned around to face me back, and showed me that she had swallowed all the white liquid. I sat up to sit and put against the couch. "Sit on my dick." She positioned herself with her legs spread out in front of me, she took my hard cock and rubbed it against her core. What a tease. She slowly put in her pussy, she groaned, and started moving her hips faster and harder. I grabbed her waist and also made movements to thrust deeper. Her breasts were moving at the same time, so I took one of her nipples and sucked like a baby.

"Oh fuck Daddy!" she moaned and pinched my tits.

"Arghhh... jimin, you're still so fuckin' tight!" I fucked her harder, we were like a mess.

"I gonna come... Arggggh..."

"Me too jimin, we gonna cum toget...."

"AAAAAAAAH!" we moaned at the same time. We were both panting, we stayed in this position for a while to take our breath. I stroke her angelic face and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Let's take a shower."

We were now cuddling on the bed, her head was on my chest and I was caressing her shoulders. I was thinking about what happened, I was happy not because I had sex, no, I was happy because I spent my evening with the most beautiful girl that I have never seen. Jimin made me so happy, she's like a puzzle who was missing and that I was looking from the beginning but still, I didn't know if Jimin felt the same, we agreed to have a relationship without feelings but look how I was, but no matter what happens, I'll always be by her side, she deserves to have a better life.

"Jimin?"

"Mmmh?"she was like a kid,she was hugging me tightly

"You'll be my secretary right?"

"Mmmh"

"Next week, I'll take you to the company. I'll explain you what you've to do. Don't worry, I'll pay you."

"Okay." Alright, I think she's really tired and tomorrow she still has to go to her classes

"Good night baby." and I kissed her gently on her forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1.3K 31
oblivion metamorphosis part two | sequel a #winrina | jmj au - after waking up from her dépaysement, avery (w) still couldn't get rid of her feelings...
641K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
781K 29.1K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
13.2K 715 32
Kim Minjoo, is a popular, beautiful, kind, smart, humble student and also part of student council and Music Club in her school. Almost everything is...