Crazy In Love (Camren)

By karlamichele

"If I told you to jump into that gross, nasty, stinky fish pond, will you do it?!" "If I had to do it to prov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
I want to update so badly :(

Chapter 5

6.4K 224 33
By karlamichele

"I miss you, sweetheart!" Selena embraced her daughter, lifting her up the second she saw the kid after entering the mansion. Selena pulled away to kiss her all over the face, making the kid giggle loudly.

"Did you miss mama and mami?" Demi asked, wrapping her arms around her wife from behind.

"Very much!" Ella squealed, making both of her moms grin widely. Happy to see their daughter's happy self.

"Did you behave yourself?" Demi asked playfully while pointing her index finger at her daughter and squinting her eyes.

"Yup! I promise! You can ask Aunt Mila's wife if you don't believe me..." Ella said, making Selena raised an eyebrow. She looked at Demi as if her wife knew about her sister's wife as her daughter told her, but Demi just shrugged.

"Alright Missy, now who's Aunt Mila's wife?" Demi asked.

"Mama, you don't know?" Demi shook her head, looking slightly confused.

"It's your friend, Aunt Lorn... She's really nice... She play dolls with me." Ella stated.

"Lauren?!" Selena looked again at Demi, and Demi shrugged her shoulder again. Since when did Camila got married?

"Umm let me take Ella to watch movie or something." Demi said, taking their daughter from her wife. She knew, Selena was going to confront Camila.

"Baby, where's Aunt Mila?" Selena asked before both her wife and daughter disappearing into the theater room.

"In her room ..."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Mila!"

Camila threw her phone on the other side of the bed, startled at the voice. She didn't realize her sister was standing at the bed foot. 'Since when did Selena enter my room?' She thought.

"Hey Sel! When did you arrive? How's Canada?" Camila greeted her sister; overly enthusiastically. She got off the bed and pulled her sister into a tight hug.

"Mila-can't-breath..."

"Oops, sorry." Camila apologized, loosen up her embrace. "I missed you, Sissy,"

"Missed you too-" Selena was going to say something back, when something caught her eyes. She pulled away and picked up Camila's phone. Her eyes widen when she saw the screen. It was a picture of her wife's worker, smiling while talking to someone that Selena assumed was her mother in law from her back figure.

"What is this?" Selena asked, holding the gadget in her hand.

Camila bit her bottom lip. 'Busted.' She thought. "That's, my phone?" she replied, faking a confuse expression on her face.

"Don't play dumb with me Mila! Who is this?" Selena said, showing the screen.

Camila sighed, "Fine. That's Lauren." She said softly.

"Is there something's going on with you guys?" Selena asked, narrowing her eyes.

"What do you think?" Camila smirked, playfully asking.

Selena took a deep breath. Her sisters, Camila and Sofia were really close to her. Since their parents died in a car accident, she is their mom and dad. Giving everything they desire is kind of her responsibility. She was not trying to restrict Camila's freedom in decision-making, but why Lauren?

"Don't answer my question with a question! Now tell me the truth. What is your relationship with Lauren?" Selena pushed. Sick of her sister's playful manners.

"Heart to heart relationship." Camila smiled. A faint of red shade started to appear on her cheek. The thought of Lauren made her blushing.

"You're kidding, right?" Selena chuckled nervously.

"No, I'm not. I'm serious. I'm in love with her." Camila stated.

"Lauren?" Selena asked in disbelief.

"Duh... who else are we talking about right now?" Camila said in a 'duh' tone as she snatched her phone back from her sister's grasp.

"No wonder you always spend more time at my mom's house lately."

Camila shrugged. "Well, I can only see my future wife there." She confessed without doubt.

Selena gaped, "What are you talking about? You're not going to marry her!"

"Yes. I am." Camila replied casually.

"We don't know her family, her background, Mila! We don't know where she comes from! How is she's going to be one of us, if we don't know her?!"

"I don't care! I'm not like you. Judging people from their look. I know you don't want me to marry her, not because of her background. I know you too well, Sel. Just because she has a scar on her face, doesn't mean she's a bad person. And if she's a real bad person, Demi wouldn't hire her!" Camila snapped.

Selena was taken aback by Camila's sudden outburst. It was indeed hard debating with her sister, who was currently love sick. She knew the feelings. She once through it with one of her exes.

"Gramps won't approve!" Selena said before storming out of the room.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The next day, while Lauren fed the fish, Selena approached her. Lauren's face dropped when she saw her boss' wife walked in her direction, looking furious. 'God. What does she want?' Lauren thought.

"Lauren, do you have time? We need to talk." Selena asked coldly. Before Lauren could answer, she walked away to the gazebo, not leaving Lauren any choice. Her face was so serious that made Lauren gulped hard.

Lauren stopped her work and washed her hands before going to the gazebo where Selena had waited her.

"Yes, Ms. Selena?" Lauren asked.

"Lauren, how many times do I have to tell you to just call me Selena?" Selena said, pausing before continuing "Okay, I don't want to waste my time, you too do have a lot of work, as I can see. So, I'm gonna ask you straight to the point; what is your relationship with my sister?"

"Camila? I don't have any relationship with her." Lauren frowned. She actually had a feeling that it was coming. What else could Selena Lovato talked to her if it's not about her precious sister antics lately.

"That's bullshit Lauren!" Selena snapped making Lauren jumped slightly. "If there's really nothing, why does she goes around, telling people about marrying you?!"

"I swear in the name of god, I'm not lying ... I don't know what did she tell people about us, but honesty, I am not interested in her." Lauren said nervously. Her palms starting to sweat, her heartbeat getting quicker. She's always really nervous around Selena. Maybe it was the guilt feeling.

Selena scoffed, "So you're telling me that my sister is the one who's chasing you around? You're funny. That is so not my sister." Selena smiled cynically. She didn't mean to offend the younger girl, but really? One of Cabello's heirs chase some random girl? A fish pond girl? That's absurd.

"I know that Camila and I are like heaven and earth. I know that I'm not rich enough to satisfy your standard. I know that I'm just a pond worker. I know that I'm not well educated. And because I know that about me, it never crossed my mind to have any sort of relationship with her. I swear to god, I didn't do anything." Lauren confessed honestly.

That confession made Selena speechless. She felt guilty. She didn't mean to offend the girl, but she can't accept that her sister wanted to marry that kind of girl. Her sister deserved someone better "I didn't mean to insult you Lauren. I'm sorry if you're offended. I hope you understand, Camila has her own standard. I doubt that she's serious about marrying you right now."

"Like I said before, I know who I am, I know where my place." Lauren said, looking at the ground. 'This is all because of the crazy girl that I have to deal with this. For god's sake, she has a girlfriend, why can't she tell people that she wants to marry her girlfriend instead of me?' She thought as she clenched her jaw.

"Alright, if you said so. I'm just saying, Lauren. No hard feeling." Selena said, patting Lauren shoulder before walking back to her car. 'What was happening? Did Lauren really tell the truth? Did Mila really the one who chased her around? Arghhh! This is so confusing. How come Camila could fall in love with a pond worker?' Selena thought before entering her car and driving out of the pond site.

Lauren watched Selena's car drove away and when the car clear from her view, she let out a heavy breath. 'This is too much! What did I do to deserve this? What did I do to you Camila? First, you tell me you loved me. Then, you showed off your girlfriend. Now, you tell everyone that we're going to get married. What's your deal Camila?!' She thought to herself, looking at the sky in defeat.

She needed to talk to Camila. She needed to tell Camila to stop. 'But how do I contact her? I don't have her number. Hell I don't have a cell phone.' Lauren thought for a while, before something clicked in her head.

"Aunt Leslie!"

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Hello, Camila Cabello's personal assistant here.." Normani answered the phone. She was weary of the phone when it rang a few times before and Camila was nowhere to answer it. So on the fifth ring, she answered her best friend phone call.

"Umm...Can I speak to Camila?" A husky voice replied on the other line.

"May I ask, who is this?" Normani asked.

"Lauren."

Normani's eyes quickly widens as she gasped for air loudly while trying to contain her squeal to herself. "Can you wait for a few second?" Normani said and pressed the mute button on the phone.

She walked out from Camila's room and turned toward the staffs, "HAVE YOU GUYS SEE MS. CAMILA?!" She shouted.

"In the pantry!" One of the staffs shouted back.

"Alright. Thanks Emily. You guys can continue doing whatever you're doing." Normani said before running towards the pantry.

"Mila!!" Normani shouted when she saw the other girl in the pantry.

Camila was washing her hands in the sink when a voice calling her name startled her, making her jumped a little "What the heck Mani?! You scared me!"

"Lauren is on the line." Normani told her, extending her hand to show the screen where an unknown number was showing on it.

"What?!" Camila said disbelief. She looked at Normani and when the other girl nodded her head, she quickly snatched the phone and walked away from her bestfriend.

Camila cleared her throat and pressed the unmute button before speaking on the phone. "Hi baby!" she greeted enthusiastically.

"Baby my ass." She heard Lauren muttered. "Don't call me that!" Lauren yelled.

"No need to yell." Camila frowned. "Why did you call? Do you miss me?" Camila teased. Even though Lauren spoke harshly with her, she still replied lovingly, with a wide smile on her face. What do you expect? It was the first time her 'Sweetheart' had called her on the phone. Everything seemed unreal.

"I want to see you." Lauren replied shortly.

"Y-you wanna see me? Are you asking me out on a date?" Camila asked shyly, playing with her hair.

"Meet me at the fish pond this evening..."

"Okay, i will baby.." Camila said, and a second after that the line went silent.

"Hello? Hello?" Camila said into the phone before realizing that Lauren had hung up. She pouted. 'How dare she hang up before saying Goodbye.'

"What's up Mila? Give me details!"Normani asked enthusiastically behind her shoulder.

"She asked me out on a date." Camila said, turning around to face her best friend. This time a wide smile was evident on her face, replacing her pout earlier.

"Really? When? Where?" Normani asked excitedly. Happy that finally, her bestfriend was going to go on a date with her crush.

"At Demi's fish pond this evening." Camila said dreamily.

Normani looked at her in disbelief as she gaped, "She asked you out and you guys are going on a date at a fish pond? Really?" 

"Yeah..." Camila replied, blushing as she looked down at her feet. The thought of Lauren asking her out made her blush.

"Are you serious?" Normani laughed loudly, making Camila glared at her, "Shut up or I'll cut your salary this month." Camila threatened, making Normani laughed even harder.

AN : Blehhhh -..- Next chapter is the 'date' LOL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 93 16
Camila has cancer and Lauren would do whatever she wants so they made a bucket list they would do everything camila wants before she dies is it goin...
22.5K 584 28
You just wanted to go to the cinema,but then they got you.. Mature content:muder,violence,sexual content..
95.2K 2.5K 26
'Don't say it' she whispered 'Why?' I challenged as I stalked towards her 'I can't say that I'm falling in love with you? Because I've already fallen...
51.2K 1.5K 1
"Going well so far," Lauren murmurs. "Your parents and your little sister. They think I'm a great girlfriend." "You are," Camila agrees. Or: The time...