I got a new wife after crossi...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

穿越后我多了一个老婆 Author:橘色一点虹 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6413334 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/28058... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100

101-104 END

541 11 2
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

101

When

she returned to the room, she saw Han Xue eating tea and reading with a book in her hand.

Walking into the room, Han Xue turned to look at her and asked, "Has everything been settled?"

She nodded and said, "Yes."

It was over. Wang Hongwen went back to comfort Li Yan and should take some action. .

After sitting down, she poured a cup of tea and asked Han Xue: "How are the sales of the new milk tea sold by Juewei Shop?" Han Xue put down the book and smiled, and it was obvious that she was happy from the bottom of her heart, and said in a brisk tone: "Very much

. Okay~ Some people bought and tasted every delicacy and said they liked it very much and wanted to drink it every day." She laughed along with Han Xue, as long as everyone likes it, "This is good, don't worry about the store

. It's a question of sales."

Han Xue nodded and said, "Yes!"

"We can sell mutton soup at Luo's Inn after the county magistrate notifies us. By then, I hope it will be as good as Juewei Shop." "

Yes. ~My dear husband, how can you not be popular if your food is so delicious!"

She laughed out loud at Han Xue's words, "I'm really not used to you praising me like this." "

I'm telling the truth. ."

"Well, my wife is right."

Han Xue's cheeks were a little red and asked her: "Do you still want to go to school in the afternoon?" "

Yes, do you want to go?"

"Go, I will be at home in the afternoon. Nothing to do."

"Okay~"

After dinner, Luo Yan took Han Xue and walked to the school. They walked around for a while on the way.

When she met the candied haws seller, she glanced at Han Xue and saw that she wanted to eat it.

Holding Han Xue's tender hand tightly, she walked to the place where she was buying candied haws. She paid for Han Xue and bought a candied haws.

"Try it and see if it's made with fresh hawthorn?"

Han Xue took a small bite and said to her, "It's made with fresh hawthorn. It's sour and sweet." Her eyes lit up

. Pretending to be unsure, she asked, "Really? I'll try one."

Han Xue didn't seem to notice her attention. She held Han Xue's arm holding the candied haws and moved closer to grab the top of the candied haws that Han Xue had just finished. He bit the whole candied haws into his mouth.

She let go of Han Xue's arm and tasted it carefully. It was indeed very sweet and sour: "It's really delicious. The hawthorn is very fresh." Han Xue seemed to have the

feeling of hindsight. At this moment, her ears felt a little bit when she looked at Han Xue. Red.

She smiled sweetly, took Han Xue's soft hand and continued walking forward.

In the private school in the afternoon, she learned from the news reported by Cangdong that the county magistrate did not leave Wang Hongwen a chance to save people.

Wang Hongwen sent someone to prepare the carriage, and he should be preparing to go back.

Days passed day by day, and after the news was released, Shengya Chamber of Commerce opened normally one after another.

During this period, Luo Yan asked the master carver of the Shengya Chamber of Commerce to work with her to carve a jade pendant, a jade pendant exclusive to the Shengya Chamber of Commerce.

The people at the bottom of the Shengya Chamber of Commerce, the store manager and the person in charge, Luo Han all have their own badges.

Only the store manager and they know what is special about the highest level waistband.

The jade pendants and waist badges were specially designed. After they were made, Luo Yan sent someone to deliver a jade pendant to the emperor.

There are three jade pendants in total, and the other two are in her and Luo Han's hands.

It is said to be a jade pendant, or it can also be said to be an order. Those who obtain the highest grade jade pendant can take charge of the Shengya Chamber of Commerce.

The jade pendant given to the emperor also came with a letter in which Luo Yan expressed her intention to give up power to Shengya Chamber of Commerce after the matter was settled.

In the letter, Luo Yan had no intention of refusing to the emperor. She was determined not to manage the Shengya Chamber of Commerce.

In early November, the people who monitored Wang Hongwen came to report urgently, saying that Wang Hongwen was hoarding silver coins and sending them to Luo Ben's house.

She had people follow her secretly. The people she sent were good at martial arts and had been following Cangdong for a long time.

The reason is to get evidence, otherwise all the talk will be in vain.

On the other hand, the Li family wrote many times to persuade Han Xue to give her a child, but she also had difficulties with this matter.

In order not to worry the Li family, she wrote a sealed letter to them all, saying that she did not plan to have children for the time being.

Another half month passed, and Wang Hongwen took action again to send people to Jiangmi County.

As the grain harvest season approaches, every household is busy. Because of Wang Hongwen's chaos, Jiangmi County fell into chaos.

Either the price of rice has dropped too low, or the price of wine has risen too high.

These days, Luo Yan often spends time with the county magistrate and Mr. Wen, dealing with these matters together.

One thing after another, they were busy dealing with it. The evidence collected by the people sent by Luo Yan was also insufficient.

Now that her martial arts skills were good, the person sent to follow Wang Hongwen reported that he had come to Jiangmi County. She used herself as bait to give Wang Hongwen a chance to act.

In the Luo family's living room, Han Xue looked at her with a bad expression and disagreed with her putting herself in danger.

The county magistrate and Mr. Wen tried to persuade him but didn't say anything else. They had no other options. The other party is very ruthless in doing things, and will send someone to kill him once he sees things changing. Although they stopped their losses in time after receiving the news, they could not continue to be in such a stalemate.

The power behind the other party must be huge, not to mention the financial resources. After two months of continuous negotiation, most of the expenses were paid by Mr. Luo and Brother Wen.

The reason why Luo Yan wanted to be the bait herself was that Wang Hongwen had sent someone to her mansion to monitor her.

In order not to expose her various identities, she also needed to let Wang Hongwen know her whereabouts.

Looking at Mr. Wen and the county magistrate, she squeezed Han Xue's hand and said, "That's it. Let's discuss the specific day of action." They discussed it all afternoon before coming up with the result. In mid-December

, One day Luo Yan went to investigate alone and prepared herself in advance.

She knew very well what Wang Hongwen was doing. He not only wanted to open the shop she opened, he wanted to open all the shops in Jiangmi County.

The night before this day, Han Xue hugged her very worriedly. She knew that Han Xue was worried about her, but there was no way, she had to do this.

Hope everything goes well and we get the evidence.

The next day Luo Yan went to the private school and stayed for a while after lunch.

Looking up at the sky, it's almost time to set off, she said in her heart.

After leaving the private school, she walked alone to the place mentioned in advance. As soon as she entered the alley, seven or eight people suddenly jumped out within a few steps. They had their faces covered so you couldn't see what they looked like.

"Who are you?" Luo Yan looked at them with straight eyes, looking frightened and asked hurriedly.

Masked man: "You'll know this later!"

"Tie him up, the master will live."

"Okay."

...

Luo Yan pretended to be scared and hurriedly turned back and ran. She didn't run a few steps before she was caught by the masked man. Damn, now she knew how useless it was to not know martial arts.

Qing Gong flew in front of her and controlled her.

We just want to control her, so why did we lift her leg!

Don't talk about martial ethics!

In cooperation with the masked man, she tried her best to break away from their restraints, and the masked man used even more strength.

Fuck (a plant), it fucking hurts!

The smell of the rag blocked her mouth, preventing her from speaking.

Her eyes were covered by a masked man, and then she was taken away by the masked man.

She sent someone to follow her not far away, just in case she got fine sand in her shoes. Only she and Cangdong knew about it.

After more than ten minutes, the gauze in front of her eyes was removed, and then she saw Wang Hongwen, who was holding a woman who I felt pity for in his arms.

Is this scumbag planning to have a harem? !

She whined twice, indicating that she wanted to talk.

At Wang Hongwen's signal, his men took away the rag that had a strange smell in her mouth.

Wang Hongwen touched the woman's face, looked at her jokingly and said, "Tell me, I'll listen to what you want to say."

Luo Yan continued to pretend not to know what was going on, and asked him: "You caught me What should I do? Speaking of which, our wives are from the same family."

After hearing this, Wang Hongwen immediately laughed, his smile was big and smooth, and it felt like she was an ignorant fool.

Gee, I really want to beat him now!

"Originally, I thought you were a little smart for opening a shop, but now it seems that you are really stupid. You don't even know why I arrested you, hahahaha..." What should I do? She really wanted to hit her, but now

she Still tied up. "What do you mean? Can you speak human language?!"

"Are you behind the recent prices of food in Jiangmi County? Why do you want to do this?" She continued to pretend.

Wang Hongwen looked at the woman and said: "Why are there so many stupid people in the world? I don't even know if I will die when I die." Then, he continued to laugh

...

When his laughter stopped, he continued to play. He looked at her with a playful look and said: "Since you want to know so much, let me be clear. I have been guiding these recent things. Not only that, but I was also responsible for the price reduction of sheep not long ago." Do you know why I asked you to do this?"

Luo Yan continued to ask him, pretending to be confused, and said in a somewhat impatient tone: "Why?" She spoke quickly and her words were clear and loud.

Wang Hongwen was even happier when he saw her looking so angry. He smiled and said to her, "Of course it's to destroy your shop, and then pick up Sister Hanxue!" "You! You are so shameless! No

! To think that Brother Wang is such a person!" She pretended to rush over and hit him, but Wang Hongwen's men restrained her from moving.

He smiled and said, "Who do you think I am? I don't think I am a normal man like you." "

Bah, if you are dirty, don't shamelessly compare yourself to others!" She couldn't bear it. Stop fighting him!

"You! Hahaha~ Very good. It's useless no matter how angry you are now. I'll get rid of you later and Sister Hanxue will be mine." Luo Yan bit her tongue to make herself look extremely bad

. , stared at Wang Hongwen and said: "You will not end well! The government will definitely bring you to justice." "

Hahaha~ You are really stupid, would I be afraid of a small county government?"

No. When Wang Hongwen continued, she and the county magistrate kicked open the door and walked in, pointing swords at each other and threatening each other.

The county magistrate walked in behind the soldier. Seeing her being tied up, he quickly asked someone to untie her.

Then he looked at Wang Hongwen and said, "Sir, did you know that what you did today will lead to beheading!" Seeing that the situation was

not right, Wang Hongwen said in a tone that wanted to escape: "Oh, who is going to be killed?" The head is not yet certain!"

Then he looked at his men and said: "Come on, subdue them!"

During the battle, Wang Hongwen found an opportunity to escape with the help of his men. The woman who had just been sitting in his arms was killed by him. Abandoned here.

Luo Yan looked at her people and signaled them to follow up with Wang Hongwen. She couldn't arrest Wang Hongwen now because there was insufficient evidence.

Transporting silver, there is no news there yet.

Now she can only wait for an opportunity.

The author has something to say:

The chapters will be completed in reverse order. The specific chapters are not certain, and will be subject to the actual completed chapters.

The following chapters are still being revised, and the previous chapters will be revised after completion.

Thank you again for your support. This is my first article. Because of everyone's support, I have accumulated the motivation to continue writing.

I have grown a lot during this process, especially writing.

After this article is finished, the next article is "Before I Dressed Like a Scumbag and Married a Female Match". It is currently in the archived state and will be published in three chapters on the same day.

102

Wang Hongwen did not go home immediately after escaping. He first arrived at Gulan Town, and then he set off again.

Her people have been following Wang Hongwen, and Luo Yan guessed that he was going to meet the Luo Ben family this time.

Not surprisingly, she was able to get tangible evidence this time.

After getting Wang Hongwen's whereabouts, she immediately wrote a letter to the emperor, asking him to pay attention to the situation in the capital.

In the blink of an eye, it is almost the end of the year. Wen Liang and Jiang Qiubai have passed the provincial examination. They will not take the palace examination next year after completing the joint examination.

The next year is destined to be an unstable year. In January, she received news that Wang Hongwen met with people from Luo Ben's family and left. Her people secretly placed the witnesses.

After Wang Hongwen returned, he started smuggling salt. To be honest, Luo Yan didn't expect this.

Wang Hongwen is actually willing to be their pawn? Do they have any clues?

Guessing this, she asked Cangdong to investigate the situation of Wang Hongwen's family.

The days passed and it was a new year. Luo Yan had people prepare fireworks.

In the evening, her house was very lively. The master, his family, Cangdong and their families are all here with her.

The food is also very rich, in addition to meals and soups, there are also mutton hot pot and beef hot pot.

Dessert cakes have become her family's after-dinner dessert, and everyone slowly learned to develop the habit with Luo Yan.

The coffee tree brought by Luo Yan has already produced fruits. She occasionally drinks coffee, but it is true that there is too little coffee!

It had been a while since dinner, and she had finished the wine in the glass in front of her.

She could drink a little more now than before, and another glass of wine would definitely not do it.

Turning around, she asked her servant to pour a cup of milk tea in...

After dinner, Cangdong hurriedly went out and appeared in front of her. He hurriedly said with a smile: "Sir, the evidence of Wang Hongwen's salt smuggling has been obtained, and it's already over there. It's our people."

"Very good. Let everyone pay attention to safety and don't alert others."

"Okay, sir."

Luo Yan didn't go to sit at the table anymore. She was already full, and the fireworks she prepared were fast. The time has come.

She asked Han Xue to come out together, and found a secluded courtyard alone, waiting for the fireworks to bloom in the sky.

A firecracker went off, and everyone eating in the room heard the sound and came out, looking very happy at the beautiful fireworks in the sky.

"Did you prepare this?" Han Xue looked at her and asked.

Luo Yan looked at her and said affectionately: "Yes, I want the fireworks to accompany you every year, so that the beautiful and gorgeous fireworks will stay in your heart forever." The air in winter was extremely cool, and Han Xue's hands were

warm He touched her cheek and said softly: "You are enough for my whole life."

She looked at Han Xue with a grin, and suddenly there was snow in the air, the first snow this year.

"It came just in time."

"Yes, Xuehua must have felt our feelings for each other."

Luo Yan lowered her head and licked Hanxue's upper lip, then kissed her gently. "What should I do~ Han Xue, I think this life is too short, I want to be with you for the rest of my life." "Okay, I promise you, if you meet me in the next life, we will still be together.

"

"I will definitely find you."

"Okay~" I will wait for you, waiting for you to find me quickly.

The snowflakes gradually became larger and larger. Luo Yan ignored this and touched Han Xue's white cheeks and kissed her slowly.

The hand touching Han Xue began to get cold, and she stopped to look at her: "Are you stupid? Tell me when it's cold. Your warm hand has become cold now." Han Xue did not reply to her husband's words. She had just been kissed by him

. I forgot to think about this.

There must be a lot of clothes to wear in winter, but she can hold Hanxue very easily.

Hanxue has always been very thin, and she eats a lot during these days. She has not gained weight, but she has grown taller.

When they got to the house and put her down, Luo Yan poured her a cup of hot tea and said, "Warm yourself up." "

Okay~"

Luo Yan also poured herself a cup, put down the tea cup and looked at her, "You're still laughing, if I offend you. You need to take medicine for the cold."

"Isn't your husband here?" As long as you are here, these little things will be taken care of.

"...Yeah," the wife said rightly.

The weather is cold in winter, so most of them wipe their bodies at night and go to a nearby hot spring to take a bath every few days.

The place where Han Xue and I went to play has now been built, waiting for next spring.

If possible, stay there for a few days.

They chatted for a while in the evening, wiped themselves and quickly lay on the bed.

Luo Yan wiped her body first, and by the time Han Xue was done, she had already warmed up my bed.

Hanxue lay on the bed and leaned close to her. It was very warm around her.

"It will take about March before the weather gets warmer."

Luo Yan knew that Han Xue was complaining about the horrible weather in winter and why it was so cold.

"The days go by very quickly. Besides, you still have me to help you keep warm." "

Well, husband, please hold me tight. It's really too cold. My body is shaking from the cold."

"Okay~"

Luo Yan discovers that as Han Xue grows older, she starts acting coquettishly towards her on dates.

She is also very smart. Often, Han Xue already knows what she means before she even speaks out.

"Xue'er, have you acquired a quirk recently?"

"Huh? I don't."

"Really? Then why did you only let me kiss you? You don't take the initiative to kiss me now."

"..., I, I, Me."

"Xue'er?"

"Shy, husband." Now that she is two years older, looking at her previous actions, she is really young and ignorant, and she is really bold.

"Then when there are only two of us in the future, can you take the initiative to kiss me?" "

...Well, okay~"

She kissed Han Xue's forehead gently, then Han Xue's cheeks, nose and eyes, Ears...just don't kiss Xueer's soft lips.

"Husband, do you really want to rest?"

"Well, go to bed quickly~" A small punishment for you.

"Husband~"

"Well, go to bed quickly."

Her husband must have done this on purpose, but she didn't want to sleep. Helpless, she had no choice but to support the bed with her hands and kiss her husband's lips.

"Is this okay?"

"Not enough."

"Oh~" Han Xue continued to kiss her husband's lips, and the tip of her tongue slowly penetrated her husband's lips and touched his soft tongue.

Well...

her husband just cooperates with her, but still wants her to take the initiative.

She felt very uncomfortable now. She touched her husband's cheek with one hand and touched his head with another hand and kissed him deeply again.

After a long time, she lost her patience and held her husband on her shoulders to catch her breath.

She complained angrily: "How are you doing tonight~"

"How about taking it easy?"

"Hmm~"

Hmm...

The snowflakes falling outside the window are getting bigger and denser, and one after another snowflakes are piled on the ground, in the tile-roofed house, On various buildings and plants.

The next morning when I opened the door, I saw a vast expanse of white. This scene was not only beautiful but also cold.

Luo Yan quickly closed the door, walked to the bed and asked Han Xue, "Do you feel cold?"

"It's not cold, husband, don't open the door."

"You have a good rest, I'll have someone make a bowl of red date porridge and bring it."

"Okay~"

"Is there anything else you want to eat?"

"Just porridge."

"Okay," Luo Yan kissed Xue'er on the lips and went out to make arrangements.

During the holidays during the Chinese New Year, she could always stay with Han Xue.

After the porridge was cooked, Luo Yan took it and asked her servants to make something else. Now, standing outside the door is no different than punishment. She can't do this.

Sitting on the bedside, Luo Yan gave Han Xue a spoonful to eat.

Hanxue took a few bites and stopped eating when she felt full, and her husband ate the rest.

Although my husband often does this, he still feels shy and lies down to rest.

After giving the bowl to the servant, Luo Yan watched the snow swept away and started practicing.

She stopped when she felt her back was soaked, put her sword away and returned to her room. Hot water was ready, so she took off her clothes and took a shower.

After putting on her underwear, she walked to the bed, lifted the quilt, and lay down on it. Han Xue moved inside.

"Are you sleepy?"

"A little bit," after all, she didn't sleep much last night, and so did Han Xue.

"The heat is all with you. Husband, please lie down quickly." She wanted to hold her husband to catch up on her sleep.

"Okay~"

Luo Yan fell asleep quickly after lying down, and Han Xue also fell asleep not long after.

Luo Yan woke up after sleeping for two hours, and Han Xue was lying in her arms sleeping soundly.

She didn't move, allowing Han Xue to have a good rest.

She used to put a book on the bedside, take it out and start reading.

When it was time for dinner, Luo Yan got out of bed gently. It's freezing cold when you open the door, but the sun is shining brightly. After covering Han Xue with a quilt, she sat at the table with a book and looked at it.

After the food was prepared, Luo Yan asked the servants to go down for lunch. Xue'er can be taken care of by her here.

Squatting beside the bed and whispering Han Xue's name, her wife felt like getting up, and she particularly liked the way Han Xue looked when she just woke up.

"...I don't want to eat. I'll sleep a little longer. Husband, you can eat first." "

It's not okay not to eat. Can I bring it to you?"

"Well~ I'd better get up."

Sitting up, Han Xue He stretched his arms, his consciousness seemed a little blurry. "Huh? My clothes?"

Luo Yan said with a smile, little fool, the clothes must be on the hangers! "I'll get it for you, don't lie down again."

Well, her husband's tone was not intimidating at all, but she still obeyed and did not lie down to sleep.

He put the clothes on the bed and said, "On the bed, I'll wait for you to finish washing and eat together." "

Okay~"

After a long time, Han Xue finished washing.

Sitting down, she glanced outside: "Oh~ the weather is so nice today." "

Indeed, hurry up and get your chopsticks to eat!"

"Yes, husband too~"

After lunch, Luo Yan went to the study room. A few days ago, Wang Hongwen was still involved in smuggling, and he thought he would contact the other party soon after next year.

The people in the capital were very well hidden, and the emperor couldn't find it easy to investigate, so he wrote her a letter, asking her to arrange personnel to investigate.

After receiving the letter, she ordered someone to investigate. It would be after the new year to get the information.

Two days later, she learned an unexpected news and immediately wrote a letter to tell the emperor: a force from the Luo Ben family colluded with other countries. She felt that the results of her current investigation showed that other countries had secretly sent troops to our border... The letter

let The trustworthy person rushed to deliver it to the emperor, but now she was struggling with whether to expose herself.

We can only wait again. Now what they are doing is closely connected. As long as more evidence is slowly found, they can be disintegrated.

As for how other countries can make them withdraw their troops, they must confront the Robben family as soon as possible.

If you don't force the other party, the other party won't know what kind of situation they are in.

"Cangdong, send someone to the border monitor to see who is in contact with other countries." "

Okay, young master."

"Wait a minute, this one is smarter, and it is best to sneak into the enemy camp. If necessary , I want to meet the leader of the other party."

"...Okay, okay young master!"

103

Three years

later, Wang Hongwen came to Jiangmi County again. Because he had not taken any action, Luo Yan pretended not to know anything and went to teach in a private school.

Han Xue's current martial arts skills are pretty good. One person can fight against one or two people without any problem.

Smuggling cigarettes must pass through Jiangmi County, but they don't need to go through the county, they use the waterway.

After arriving in Jiangmi County for 15 days, Wang Hongwen couldn't hold back his anger and sent someone to follow Han Xue and her. Tell her directly that Wang Hongwen will not show mercy this time.

The weather was gloomy and gray. Luo Yan was rushing home from school, but was stopped again on the way.

The opponent rushed over with a sword, and Luo Yan quickly backed away to let her subordinates retreat.

Although her two men were good at martial arts, they were still injured. More than ten people came from the other side, and their moves were deadly.

It was a life-and-death struggle. Three people from the other side were killed and four or five people were injured.

Watching the opponent retreat, she told her men not to pursue him. She touched the assassin's body and found a token.

After putting the token away, she left one of her men here to watch, while she and another man went back first.

Ask someone to notify the county magistrate to clean up the body, and then ask a doctor to come over and see the wounds of the two men.

She was bound to make Wang Hongwen pay for what he had done, and he had done everything he shouldn't have done.

He did not move again for the next few days, and those who followed him did not find out what he had planned.

She already had some evidence of the smuggling of salt, but it was unclear when they would trade next.

He stopped smuggling salt for a month. Wang Hongwen diverted his attention and did other things.

What exactly do you do?

She is still investigating, and it will take some time to find out what he did.

After the assassination, Wang Hongwen returned home and stayed for a few days.

-According

to the information obtained by Luo Yan, Wang Hongwen's father Wang Jie is responsible for contacting the Luo Ben family, and Luo Lie of the Luo Ben family has gained a lot of influence.

The money the Wang family gave to Luo Lie should have been earned by the shop over the years. Thinking about it, Luo Lie had funded the Wang family in the beginning.

This time there was a group of strangers before Wang Hongwen came, and they assassinated her and Han Xue once or twice with their faces covered. After the last assassination, Luo Yan asked Luo Han, Han Xue, and Li Yue to go to Shengya Chamber of Commerce and come back together, but the assassination failed.

Luo Yan felt something was wrong. If it were Wang Hongwen, she would kill her directly instead of assassinating Han Xue.

The killer the other party found was very skilled in martial arts. Luo Yan heard movement outside the house at night, and Han Xue also woke up and looked at her.

Luo Yan put her finger in front of her lips and whispered "shh", signaling Han Xue to stop talking.

She got out of bed with her bare feet and slowly walked behind the door. In about a minute, she saw a thin bamboo tube passing through the window paper and entering the house.

Is it drugged? Luo Yan subconsciously covered her mouth and nose. She walked behind the screen and gave Han Xue the wet handkerchief.

The other party seemed to be waiting for the medicine to take effect. After a few minutes, he quietly opened the door and walked in.

He walked to the bed and held the knife in preparation for assassination. Luo Yan saw the right moment and controlled the other person, and then two more people walked in.

They looked at each other and probably didn't realize that nothing happened to them.

Then the two of them rushed over with knives. Luo Yan held the knife that she had just knocked down the assassin and compared it with the two assassins.

The collision between knives made a sound, which attracted the attention of others and came over.

Luo Yan blocked the two of them with a knife, kicked them hard, and knocked them to the ground with a punch.

"Sir, are you okay?!" The servant walked in and looked at her in horror and asked.

"I'm fine. Go and call Cangdong and Hong Chun!"

"Okay, sir!"

Luo Yan casually took a snow-containing ribbon and tied the three of them up. She put the three knives together.

Opening the window for ventilation, Han Xue was putting on her coat without getting out of bed.

Luo Yan asked someone to prepare a pot of tea, which was now cold.

Tea was just brought over when Cangdong and Hong Chun came over, and Luo Yan asked them to sit down first.

She was not in a hurry, poured a cup of tea and drank it slowly. After finishing her cup of tea, she placed the cup on the table and watched the assassination.

"Who sent you here?"

"We don't know who it is. We are only responsible for getting money to do things."

...

Luo Yan was not in a hurry and continued to pour tea.

"Cangdong search them to see who they belong to."

"Okay, Master."

Cangdong walked up to the three of them and searched them. Each one of them had a token. At a glance, he knew they were from the Wang family. Waist badge.

"If you recruit me truthfully, I can still save your life!"

The three of them saw that their identities were revealed, and their faces were gray, and they were confused whether to say anything or not.

"We are Madam's people," the man started to say, but the person next to him scolded him: "You idiot, these family members will be buried with us!" Luo Yan put the tea cup on the table and looked

at He looked at them and said, "I told you, I will recruit you truthfully to save your lives." "

It was my wife who learned that the young master came here for Miss Hanxue, and she was jealous and sent us here to assassinate her." Listening to what

this man said, Han Xue's fingers gripped the quilt tightly.

Didn't she expect that her sister would want to take her life, for Wang Hongwen and for her own status?

No matter what, they belong to the same father, regardless of blood relationship!

Luo Yan looked at Cangdong and said, "Abolish their martial arts skills and place them and their families in a safe place." "Okay,

Master."

The other party seemed to have heard that he really didn't kill them, and said hurriedly: "Sir, , if you can really save our family, we will do something for you."

...

Luo Yan looked at them and thought to herself, this is too simple.

"Cangdong, it's up to you."

"Okay, sir, I'll take them away first."

"Well~" "

Then, I'll leave if you don't have anything to do, sir," Hong Chun said.

"Wait a minute," she said as she had something to explain.

"Oh, okay."

Luo Yan drank a cup of tea and looked at him amusedly: "What's wrong? Are you always running away from me recently?"

Cangdong couldn't explain the pain. Now the young master's martial arts are better than He is much more powerful, but it is hard for him to be used as a human punching bag.

"Don't worry, I won't ask you to compete in martial arts in the future." She is now asking Cangdong or Luo Han to compete with each other in order to find out where she still needs to improve.

"Recently, you have been following my mother and father to arrange for a few more people."

"Okay, sir, I will go back first."

"Okay~"

He stood up and looked at his servants and asked them to go back and rest. It was still early before dawn.

He untied his coat and put it away, then went to bed again. Han Xue didn't look very good, her brows furrowed.

She held Han Xue in her arms and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I didn't expect my sister to take my life."

"Don't think too much, she must have lost herself. There's nothing you can do about being unhappy like this. "

Well, I know, but I think my sister is so cruel." "

She should have always been like this, but you didn't realize it. It's hard to change a person's nature. All we can do is protect ourselves." "

Well, your husband is right."

Touching Han Xue's cheek, she smiled and said, "Can you let me replenish some energy?"

...

Cangdong took the person away and stayed with him to listen to his orders. They The family members have also sent letters to arrange for resettlement.

A few days later, Wang Hongwen came to Jiangmi County again, and this time she would not let him go easily.

That afternoon, Han Xue and Li Yue went to the teahouse to drink tea and met Wang Hongwen. He took Li Yue away to meet Han Xue alone.

Sitting down opposite Han Xue, he said with ill intentions: "Sister Han Xue, long time no see, did you miss me?" "..." "Hey,

sister

Han Xue is married and has a husband, so she treats me He is even more indifferent."

"You have already said that I am a married man, so how can I behave in a friendly manner with other men!" "If you are

not engaged to that boy, the one who marries you is Me, if you are willing to follow me, you will definitely not let others talk about it." "

Why do you feel like you are drunk when you haven't drank?" "

My sister said I was drunk, so I am drunk today. How can I be with my brother today? ?"

As he said this, Wang Hongwen sat next to Han Xue and wanted to put his arms around her, but Han Xue dodged him.

"How can I, a married woman, fall in your eyes? You'd better go to Yihongyuan and have a look..." "My

sister must come with me today. You can't go back to the Luo family." "

My own home, why? Can't go back?"

"Today is the death day of the Luo family. Don't even think about walking out through this door!" "

...Aren't you afraid that your sister will be sad if you behave like this?"

"Hahaha~ My sister is really simple. I have concubines in the house. She didn't dare to say a word, would I worry about whether she would be hurt? Of course...if my sister is willing to follow me, I will never take another concubine in the future." "Please don't involve me," she said, feeling disgusted

.

"Okay, okay, I listen to my sister."

When Luo Han went to find Liyue and Hanxue, she found two men standing outside their private room. They looked like they were members of the Wang family. She did not act rashly.

After going downstairs, she sent someone to the school to tell her brother Luo Yan that this time Wang Hongwen acted so blatantly that there must be a perfect solution.

Luo Han sat downstairs for a while and saw Liyue and the maid coming over, why did he walk up to her to check if she was injured. "Are you okay?"

Liyue: "I'm okay. Sister Hanxue is afraid something might have happened and someone lured me away on purpose." "Where was the person who lured you away?" "

Oh

, they were all subdued by Lan Lan. It's good that you let Lan Lan follow me, otherwise I'm afraid I won't come back alive this time."

Luo Han's heart seemed to be torn apart. If Li Yue was gone, she wouldn't want to continue living. "You can't have anything wrong with her. , I will arrange for you two people who know martial arts to be by your side in the future."

Li Yue held her hand and said, "Okay, why are you here?"

Luo Han led Li Yue to the table and sat down, " I'm here to find you. Wang Hongwen's people are at the door of the private room upstairs now. We can't act rashly. I've already informed my brother that she will come over soon." Liyue nodded and said, "That's good, we

Watch here to prevent them from leaving early."

"Well, I think so too."

Luo Yan was about to go to teach the students when she was stopped by Luo Hande's subordinates. It sounded like something happened to Han Xue, she He immediately dropped the book and rushed with his servants.

"Do you know who the other party is?" she asked the servant.

"The lady said she is from the Wang family."

"Yes, I understand."

What is Wang Hongwen going to do? ! Acting so boldly this time? She suddenly stopped. I'm afraid it won't be easy this time!

She quickened her pace and walked towards the teahouse. If what she thought was correct, Wang Hongwen had already sent people to surround her house at this moment!

104

When Luo Yan arrived at the teahouse, she first saw Luo Han and Li Yue. She walked over and asked them how they were doing.

Now Wang Hongwen is in the room, and there are two guards guarding the door.

Luo Yan told Luo Han and asked her to find Cangdong, and everything went according to plan. She first took her men upstairs to meet Wang Hongwen, and Cangdong did as she said before.

Send people to protect homes, schools and shops respectively; send some others to where Wang Hongwen currently lives.

Cangdong came to support her. This time she wanted to take down Wang Hongwen in one fell swoop and bring her to the Yamen to punish him.

Arriving at the door of the private room, Luo Yan knocked the guards unconscious without giving them a chance to speak. She kicked and broke through the door.

Wang Hongwen was sitting next to Han Xue, and his indifferent behavior made her want to rush over to him!

Han Xue saw that her husband was coming, and she immediately stood up and walked behind him.

Her husband had told her before that if she met Wang Hongwen again, she would never reveal that she knew martial arts.

Today, if her husband comes a little later, she will resist Wang Hongwen with force.

Listening to what Wang Hongwen had just said, Han Xue wanted to rush home with her husband as soon as possible. Wang Hongwen has sent people to secretly surround his home, and now he has to go back as soon as possible to think of countermeasures.

Luo Yan felt Han Xue holding her clothes, and she was very angry when she saw Wang Hongwen. Han Xue was probably frightened by Wang Hongwen. "Wang Hongwen! Isn't it enough for you to have a wife and concubines at home? Is other people's home so delicious?" Wang Hongwen was

thinking about why Han Xue ran so fast. When he heard Luo Yan say this, he felt very funny: "You If it is gone, sister Hanxue will be mine, and there will be no other family."

Can it still be interpreted this way? Luo Yan really convinced Wang Hongwen. This person has a big problem with his outlook on life! "I'm not afraid of what Brother Wang said. I just hope that Brother Wang will stop harassing my wife, otherwise I won't make it easy for you!"

Won't you make it easy for him? Did he hear it right? Wang Hongwen laughed out loud: "Hahahahahaha~Brother Luo can actually say harsh words? What a pity. I know what kind of person you are, and harsh words are of no use to me. I said if you don't, you can It has to be. I advise Brother Luo to use the money he earns to buy himself a coffin to collect the body. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Luo Yan

smiled plainly, looked at him and said, "Don't say some things too early. " , I will buy a pair of coffins later and keep them for Brother Wang."

Without waiting for Wang Hongwen to speak, Luo Yan took Han Xue's hand and left the teahouse.

On the way back, she and Han Xue met Cangdong. Luo Yan looked at him and asked, "What's the situation now?" Cangdong followed the young master and

said, "Wang Hongwen's people are already outside the house. They probably We have to wait until sunset to start."

Luo Yan nodded and continued to ask: "Have you found out how many people there are on the other side?" "

There are more than 50 people. I don't know how good the other side's martial arts are now. I will put people with good martial arts skills. There are a few more left here."

Luo Yan: "Well, very good. Don't go back to the house later. We must capture Wang Hongwen alive after tonight's operation!" "

Okay, young master."

Luo Yan: "The Wang family Is there any letter sent over there?"

"It has been arranged. Our people will take control of the Wang family as soon as they receive the news. The properties they manage are being watched secretly." Looking at the

approaching residence, Luo Yan and Cangdong said: "Very good, you go first."

"Okay, sir, please pay attention to safety."

"Yes, I will."

After returning home, Luo Yan asked Liyue and Hanxue to stay in the house together and not to come out. I want to have some fun with Wang Hongwen.

Everyone around my father and mother is good at martial arts, so I can rest assured.

In the evening, in order to let the servants go back to the room to rest as soon as possible, Luo Yan asked the servants to cook dinner very early.

At night, the house was quiet, and the sky was lit up by the moon for a brief moment, enough for people to see the outline of things clearly.

Wang Hongwen's people began to sneak into the house, and Luo Yan waited for them quietly.

Because Wang Hongwen has many people, they need to deal with the enemy well first. During a chaotic fight, Luo Yan's people took control of the opponent.

Now Luo Yan took her men to change their clothes, and then went to Wang Hongwen to inform him that the mission was completed.

Ten minutes later, Luo Yan found Wang Hongwen at the address given by the assassin. After her subordinates reported to Wang Hongwen, she signaled to her subordinates to take the opportunity to subdue him.

Wang Hongwen was restrained and began to beat and scold him: "Who are you? Let me go, young master. Do you know who I am?!" ...

Luo

Yan didn't even look at her. Her people were now collecting evidence.

"Found it, sir." said the subordinate.

Luo Yan nodded, twitching her fingers to signal her servants to leave with the evidence and go directly to the county government office.

When she arrived at the county government office, Luo Yan took out her token and wanted to deal with Wang Hongwen personally.

The county magistrate was woken up by his servants and heard that a first-grade official was coming. I was very depressed. Why did another official come? The last time a first-grade official came to deal with the Jiang family's affairs, this time? ! No, she had to get up quickly and go over to see what was going on!

When he walked to the front yard, the county magistrate only saw Master Luo and no one else. The person standing next to the tied man looked like a servant, not the master.

Luo Yan walked up to the county magistrate and smiled and said, "You didn't disturb the magistrate's rest, did you?" The magistrate

felt something was wrong when Master Luo spoke like this, but she still replied: "No, no." "

Then. That's it, let's get down to business!"

County Magistrate: "...Business? What business??!"

Luo Yan pointed at Wang Hongwen and said, "Of course we'll deal with them!"

Master Luo wants to deal with them? ? ! "Master Luo, what are you...?"

"Ham, originally I wanted to continue hiding my identity. The county magistrate's evidence and people have been caught, so I don't need to hide." With that, Luo Yan showed her token to the county magistrate. Your Excellency looked at it, "This token belongs to me. Last time I asked my subordinates to bring a team to come over to deal with the affairs of the Jiang family." Ah,

this...Master Luo is actually the owner of the token! Call me, ahem, good guy, fortunately he has been doing his best to help Master Luo... Otherwise, he would end up like Jiang Dihe... the tied man! Thinking that she would kneel down to Master Luo, Master Luo's first-grade official position was too high! !

Luo Yan quickly grabbed him, "The county magistrate doesn't need to do this, let's just get down to business."

County Magistrate: "Okay, let's start now!"

Luo Yan's treatment of the Wang family was a matter of business. What Wang Hongwen and his father committed was a felony and required death according to the law.

After the matter was settled, Luo Yan immediately sent a letter to the emperor, indicating that he could take action. Luo Yan has prepared the evidence and is just waiting for the emperor's order.

She had to solve it as soon as possible because the investigation of the news disturbed the powerful people of the Robben family.

Half a month later, news came from the servant that Li Yan was pregnant with a child. She and Han Xue discussed letting Li Yan give birth to the child.

After the emperor's side first dealt with the Luo Ben family, they dealt with their forces one by one in the last two months.

Now that the emperor was in charge of the power in the capital, Luo Yan saw that it was time and wrote to the emperor to hand over the control of the Shengya Chamber of Commerce to him.

Luo Yan organized the store affairs and let Shengya's capable people manage it. Luo Yan didn't want to do anything, but the emperor was unwilling and insisted that she be responsible for teaching.

In the end, she reluctantly agreed, and Luo's father and Luo's mother were free to do their own things.

After staying at home for a while, Luo's father took Luo's mother to the Shen family. Now his family was considered to be very successful, which brought Luo's father a lot of convenience.

Luo Yan and Han Xue also moved to the newly built house by the river. The house in Jiangmi County was left to Luo Han and Li Yue, who still chose to manage the Shengya Chamber of Commerce. Luo Yan naturally had no objections and agreed.

The next year, the emperor's brother issued an edict, allowing students from all over the world to take scientific examinations in Beijing. After several letters from her, the emperor agreed with her opinion and asked the woman to come to Beijing to take the exam.

The weather was exceptionally sunny that day, so she took her bucket and fishing rod to the river to fish. She had a wooden plank built by the river, and there were several pavilions along the bank.

Han Xue is taking care of the child in the room, and the child is naturally Li Yan's child. The name was chosen by her. Luo Fanxi is a girl.

At noon, the servant called Luo Yan over for dinner. She packed up the fishing rod and handed the fish in the bucket to the servant.

When she walked into the house, she didn't hear Xiao Xi's crying, so she must have fallen asleep.

She went to the little bed, took a look, and pulled Han Xue away. Xiao Xi had a nanny by her side, so she didn't need Han Xue to be there all the time.

Luo Yan looked at Han Xue and complained: "You are focusing all your energy on her now and ignoring me..."

Her husband has said this not once or twice, but she doesn't believe it. "Husband, you are so evil. Who tortured me last night?"

...

Can what she did be considered torture? ! It definitely doesn't count~ "Xue'er, I was wrong," she still wanted it at night, but she couldn't make Han Xue angry.

Han Xue laughed softly, held her husband's hand and said, "Okay, then I will forgive you." "Well, the food is ready.

Let's go over and eat."

"Okay," she After watching Xiao Xi all morning, I was tired and hungry now, so I just went to eat. "Husband, how many fish did you catch this morning?"

Luo Yan didn't count the number. She thought for a while and said, "About five or six, haha~ I didn't count. Let the servants make fish soup for you in the evening. Okay?"

...

It's fish soup again. Han Xue drank fish soup many times for six or seven days in a row. "No, I don't want to drink fish soup tonight no matter what! I want to drink chicken soup. Husband, please give it to me with your own hands tonight. Are you ready?"

Luo Yan lifted Han Xue's chin and kissed her, "Okay, let's make chicken soup for Xue'er tonight~"

Humph~ My husband is really, really annoying.

In the evening, Luo Yan made chicken soup for Han Xue, and Han Xue ate deliciously.

Later in life, Luo Yan and Han Xue lived here most of the time, and they couldn't leave because they had to teach.

Because of the emperor's troubles, her quiet place was no longer quiet. There are many knowledgeable people, or people who are excellent at painting, and there are countless people who come to see her for her extraordinary chess skills.

She has never stopped these days.

In her free time, she fished by the river. Looking back, she seemed even busier.

When Xiao Xi turned sixteen, she was transformed into a princess by the royal brother's imperial edict...

This stinky royal brother, how much money had Shengya Chamber of Commerce put into his treasury, and yet he still had to find other ways to figure out what to do with the queen? Trap her.

In this way, she struggled with the emperor and lived the rest of her life.

Gong'zhu/No. [Xian·Xian/][.book.fang]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 86 66
Peter has a brother. A secret brother that no one knows about, not even the Avengers. One day Aunt May unfortunately gets into a car accident, making...
16.2K 229 12
Author: 见绥  When she wakes up, Qi Song becomes the hapless cannon fodder star in the book who is heavily in debt.   Just when she was struggling with...
20.4K 329 16
Author: 玉楼九重 Chu Ci spent her whole life in the hospital bed. When her heart rate became a straight line, she who was supposed to die found that she...
11.4K 193 8
病弱钓系O总想让我标记她 Author:瓦力脆 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=7178211 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/279543.html The original owner came from an o...