I got a new wife after crossi...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

穿越后我多了一个老婆 Author:橘色一点虹 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6413334 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/28058... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
91-100
101-104 END

81-90

362 8 0
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

81

Instructed Hong Chun to set off tomorrow. He just arrived in Jiangmi County today and needs to tidy up.

Luo Yan didn't know exactly how many people were picked up on the way here. Housing needs to be arranged in advance so that when people arrive, there will be room to stay even if it is crowded.

The Jiang family needs to continue investigating, and can only make next plans after getting the information from Jiang Nian's investigation. Then contact the emperor and slowly advance.

After the explanation, Luo Yan followed Luo's father and Luo's mother to the new store. The store has been decorated, and customized tables and chairs have been placed in the store.

Luo's father: "You haven't come back these days. The county magistrate and Brother Wen have both been here. Ask people to come over tomorrow and you can discuss it with them." "Okay, father." I guess the county magistrate and Mr. Wen have taken care of everything

. .

"Father, how many people have come to interview chefs these days?"

"There are quite a few. Let's register first. Set a time for them to come over and cook, and then we can make a decision." "

Okay, Father. I'm here. I'll write you a list of ingredients. Father, you can buy the ingredients that can last a long time first. Once the chef is found, we will set a date to open the business." "Okay! This shop can finally open for business!" "Yes

.

" Luo Yan laughed out loud.

Luo Yan took a look at the back kitchen, courtyard, and second floor of the store. Xiao Xu found the decorator to be very responsible and can maintain long-term cooperation if needed later.

Luo Yan spent the rest of the afternoon studying the recipe for Malatang base. Xiao Xu was asked to help get the ingredients, but luckily it was his left arm that was injured.

Near evening, Luo Yan made 18 bowls of spicy hotpot base. "Xiao Xu, go and call everyone in the store."

"Okay, boss."

Just wait for everyone to calm down and select the three with the highest scores to stay. At that time, just adjust the taste based on the base.

Because my husband asked everyone to come over, the Desperate Shop closed early. After closing the door lock, everyone walked to the new inn together. Because everyone walked together, there were a large number of people, which attracted the attention of people in Jiangmi Market.

Looking at the small bowls placed on the table, Han Xue asked curiously: "Husband, there are so many bowls...what are the contents in them?" "I want to buy the base for eating. The ingredients in the bowl will taste better when added to the base.

" It's even more delicious. Hanxue, you can taste it first and rate it. I'm calling everyone here, that's why. Take a look, which ones are the most popular with everyone." "Okay" So that's what my husband meant

. , the man is very attentive to every food he sells.

Han Xue tried it first, and the base of one bowl was too spicy and the score was not very high. Luo Yan also thought about it. According to Han Xue's taste, some spiciness was acceptable, but if it was too spicy, her body wouldn't be able to tolerate it.

Luo Yan pulled Han Xue to her side and asked everyone to line up one by one to taste and score. After everyone tasted and scored, Luo Yan asked everyone to go home and tally the scoring results alone, but her wife was still there.

According to the statistical results, there are two bases with the highest scores, two bases that are not very spicy. There are three other flavors with almost the same scores. Originally, I planned to keep only three bases, but now I have to keep six bases. The spiciest base is not very high, but Luo Yan still has to keep it. In comparison, the score of the spiciest bowl of base is not too low.

After this matter was taken care of, all the base ingredients were poured together. Luo Yan made a note of the spicy hotpot base ingredients that she wanted to keep, and took a piece of it home.

Liyue and the others were all at home. They didn't come to the store and had to wait until they got home before they could see each other.

Autumn is coming to an end, and even though we are sitting in a carriage on the way back, we can still feel the changes in the climate.

When she got home, Luo Yan was taken to the room by her father and mother to talk. Because they haven't seen each other for many days, not only Han Xue misses Miss Li Yue, but a certain little girl should also miss Li Yue. Hanxue took Xiaohan to find Liyue and asked her mother that Lingwei and Liyue were chatting in the front room.

When they arrived at the house, their parents asked if they had encountered anything during their visit to Li's house. Luo Yan talked to the two elders in detail. After talking about going to Li's house, they then talked about opening a shop and recruiting people. Finally, Luo Yan talked about recruiting bandits. But the second elder was shocked. After some explanation, the second elder's reaction became better.

Luo's mother: "Yan'er, how many people have you recruited?"

Luo Yan smiled bitterly and said, "Mother, I don't know how many people there are specifically. I asked them to bring their family members, and there were ten of them alone. Many people."

So many people!

Father Luo: "There are too many people. It's really hard to deal with. We don't know how many empty houses there are in our village." "Father, first go to the village chief to find out about the situation of the houses. In the

county We also need to know about the house in the county. When the house in the county is bought, we will move there together. The houses here can be given to them to live in first." "That's okay." Luo Yan chatted with her father and mother for a long time, and even after

dinner

Eat a lot at night.

Luo Yan was a little embarrassed when she met her master. Although I didn't want to get hurt, I was already hurt. Martial arts training will take some time, and I don't know if the master recommends it.

Lingshan: "The wound is stuttering now?"

"Yes, master."

"Seeing that you have been exercising, the wound will recover very quickly. Take good care of yourself these days, and then practice martial arts when it is healed." "

Okay, master."

Master Without saying anything else, Luo Yan relaxed a lot. In the final analysis, I am still too anxious, and I just want to learn a little bit of success as soon as possible. It won't be like this now, helpless.

After seeing the master off in the evening, Luo Yan returned to the room with her daughter-in-law. The mother said that the newly bought house in the village was well decorated inside. She asked Cangdong and Hong Chun to rest at night and then go over to check on mother's results tomorrow.

As for Xiaohan, he still sleeps in the same room as Liyue at night. Xiaohan's things were all in the room, and Tian Liyue stayed in Xiaohan's house during her absence.

--We

haven't seen each other for a long time. Now Xiaohan was walking behind Liyue towards the house and found that he was becoming as nervous as before. We haven't seen each other these days, and I miss Miss Liyue...

"Did you stay there for a few days when you went back?" Li Yue asked aloud.

"Yes" Xiaohan replied.

"I'm like that too. According to the schedule, the round trip is about 10 days."

"Yes."

After returning to the house, Xiaohan asked the man to go back to the room and went to the kitchen to heat hot water.

"Want to help?" Liyue asked.

"No need."

"Oh, then I'll come with you. If you boil water, the room will be warm, but it's getting cold at night." Li Yue said with a little complaint.

...

Xiaohan did not refuse, Liyue followed him to the kitchen. After the hot water boiled, the room was indeed very warm. Xiaohan asked the man to wash up and rest first while there was heat in the kitchen.

Liyue felt very happy when she heard what Xiaohan said and went to the room to get clothes.

Xiaohan had been waiting outside the house for Liyue to wash up. When this person was done, he asked Lingwei to come over and wash up. Xiaohan was the last one to wash up. By the time I finished washing myself, it was getting very late. When entering the room, Liyue woke up.

"How can you get better now?" Liyue looked in Xiaohan's direction and asked.

"Well, I've washed up and tidied up." I'm going to rest with Miss Liyue again tonight, and I feel a little excited... "Come to bed, we have to get up early tomorrow." "Okay." Turn off the light, and Xiaohan lies

down

. Fell on the bed. It must be that he was traveling recently, and he was very tired both physically and mentally. Xiaohan quickly fell asleep.

--Because

many things suddenly piled up, Luo Yan didn't fall asleep for a long time after taking a bath and lying on the bed.

To open a store, you need to find people, and all aspects have to be taken care of.

The apprentices have to follow up and teach them to prepare for the college examination next year.

When recruiting people, you have to find ways to solve it and make arrangements for them.

Also, the investigation was so complicated that Luo Yan couldn't sort it out.

There were too many things to think about, and Luo Yan felt like her mind was confused. I don't know what time in the night, Luo Yan fell asleep.

In her dream, Luo Yan had a dream. The store attracts good people to open its business, and people who come to the store to eat and drink love it. It attracted many people from around here, and some came here specifically to book private rooms.

Cangdong specializes in copying and investigating the Jiang family and Luo Ben family, as well as the Wang family. Luo Yan specially transferred a group of people and put Cangdong in charge and management. The investigation was carried out slowly and smoothly. After investigating a lot of important information and evidence, Luo Yan asked Cangdong and the others to find a very secluded place to hide.

Full control of the store was given to her parents, and Luo Yan opened a private school in Jiangmi County. The teaching matter was going smoothly, and on the other side, Luo Yan was secretly in contact with Jiang Nian and the emperor.

In the early morning, Luo Yan woke up from a sweet dream. Sitting on the bed, Luo Yan was stunned for a while.

Wearing underwear, Luo Yan got out of bed and walked to the table and chair to sit down. Luo Yan wrote down what she saw in her dream.

Feeling that no one was around, Han Xue knew that her husband had gotten up. Opening her eyes, Han Xue immediately became angry. This person doesn't know how to put on two extra pieces of clothing when he gets up. No matter how anxious he is, he can't just wear a thin undershirt!

Feeling a little angry about getting up, Hanxue got out of bed and took a thick cloak and put it on the man.

Luo Yan realized it when she saw the clothes draped over her body. I was so focused that my wife walked over and didn't even notice. "Daughter-in-law, you are so kind."

Han Xue looked at her husband's beautiful eyes, said softly, and returned to the bed to rest.

Luo Yan looked at her daughter-in-law and smiled cutely for a long time. The dream she had just recorded gave Luo Yan the following plan.

The most important thing now is the opening of the store. The most important thing is to deal with the store first. Don't be too anxious about the house, wait for a group of them to arrive and arrange it for them one by one. As for what specific things you want them to do for you, just ask them in detail when you meet them.

Private study? I had never thought about this before. There are probably children among the people being recruited now. When I go to the county today, I can talk to the county magistrate. Find a place to buy and use it specifically for private study. When they have apprentices, they can go to a private study place to study.

--When

Xiaohan woke up in the morning, he found that he had trapped Liyue again! The two of them were very close to each other. If Miss Liyue came a little closer to her, they would be close to her!

...

Just as she was thinking this, Liyue suddenly moved closer. His lips touched Xiaohan's lips, and subconsciously, Xiaohan immediately closed his eyes and did not dare to look at the other person.

Liyue woke up and felt something touch her lips. She opened her eyes and saw an enlarged version of Xiaohan's face right in front of her...

Liyue immediately stepped away and blinked at Xiaohan. It's a bit unbelievable that I actually kissed Xiaohan!

This man was still resting, so he probably didn't know that he had just kissed him, right?

The author has something to say:

I'm stuck today, woo woo woo...

I'll add text tomorrow!

I hope friends in Suzhou will take preventive and control measures! Buy some food and store it, now I will do nucleic acid every day! !

82

After the morning meal was good, Lingwei wanted to go play with sister Han Xue, but was a little embarrassed. Sister Han Xue looks delicate and frail, but she is very beautiful, and her speaking voice is also very gentle. While eating, this person also picked up food for himself.

Sister Hanxue is talking to her husband at the moment and will come over later.

When Luo Yan goes to the county town, her daughter-in-law also has to go with her. Luo Yan doesn't want her daughter-in-law to go with her. The store isn't ready yet, it's still a mess. If you go there with yourself and the same problem occurs again, you definitely can't do it! "Han Xue, I can go there by myself if you are at home."

"Mr., please be careful not to touch your arm. The wound has just begun to stutter." No matter how much we discuss with this person, we must stay at home.

"I will do it, don't worry, wife." Only when his wife is at home can he rest assured. With Xiaohan and the master, um, and Lingwei here, my wife will be safe. Lingwei seems to be looking here?

After packing her things, Luo Yan followed Luo's father to the county seat. Lingwei waited for Luo Yan and the others to leave before looking for Han Xue and Li Yue. "Sister Han Xue, um, I'll chat with you."

"Okay." Han Xue said with a gentle smile.

When I arrived at the store, in order to save time, I called Xiao Xu to find someone to find the registered chef.

Looking at Cangdong, he ordered: "Starting today, you will continue to be responsible for investigating the Jiang family. If possible, we must try our best to obtain evidence and protect witnesses." In this society, there are many people with clever words and tricks. It is very difficult to say that a person is guilty without evidence and witnesses.

"Okay, Master Luo!"

Seeing that Cangdong was about to leave, Luo Yan quickly stopped the man: "Wait a minute, if you need to follow up for a long time, and you need money, come directly to me to get it." "Okay, yes

. Cangdong will tell Mr. Luo where money is needed." "

Okay, go ahead and pay attention to safety."

Wang Ji and Xiao An of Juewei Shop now seem to be doing a good job, and they will wait for the second store to do it. After that, challenge the position again according to everyone's ability.

Including a few people who interviewed while I was there, there were more than 20 people in total. "Those who have cooked before should come forward first. The remaining people will be called by name one by one and come to the kitchen."

After the interview by Luo Yan and Luo Yan, 8 people were finally selected. Among the 8 people, one person is responsible for cutting vegetables. The others who had not been interviewed were asked to go back first, and the remaining few were handed over to Luo's father. The details of the contract still need to be explained and finally signed and pledged.

The work date was three days later. After telling a few people, I saw the joy on their faces. Although Luo Yan is also happy, these chefs and those who did not succeed in the interview are looking for work to make a living.

The store also needs to recruit people for the position. Anyone who thinks they can come and give it a try.

At noon, the county magistrate asked for a private room nearby and Qingluo Yanluo's father went there. After roughly understanding what the county magistrate meant, Luo Yan told the store to go there.

Knowing that he was injured, Mr. Wen who was in the private room was also there, and both of them bought things for themselves. The county magistrate, a clerk who sells wine and sells beef, gave it to Luo Yan. The person who wants it will come to Luo Yan tomorrow. Mr. Wen has already chosen several places.

Luo Yan was very grateful and enjoyed her lunch. At the dinner table, Luo Yan mentioned that she wanted to find a place to buy for private study. The two of them were silent at first, but within a minute they began to express their respective opinions. Opening private schools is a good thing for Jiangmi County's reputation, and the county magistrate said that he would help choose a place. Seeing the county magistrate's request, Luo Yan did not argue with this person.

In the afternoon, Luo Yan and Luo's father went to see the house with Mr. Wen, and finally bought a house with a larger courtyard and more rooms.

After the matter of purchasing the house was settled, Luo Yan took the title deed and documents of the house and returned home with Ding Rong Dawang.

When Yinshi arrived home, Luo Yan asked Xiaohan to invite the village chief. The recruitment should be finalized and the store will open in three days.

Luo Yan told her mother, Han Xue, about buying the house, and gave the land deed and documents to Han Xue to keep.

Looking at her mother, Han Xue said: "The new house has been bought. The furniture needed in the house has been arranged by my hard-working mother and Xue'er." "Yan'er, leave this matter to me and Xue'er. Don't worry, you can handle it.

" Please take good care of yourself these days."

Han Xue listened to her mother's words and nodded while looking at her husband.

Luo Yan smiled, thinking it was a good idea to take a break: "Okay."

After waiting for the village chief to do something, Luo Yan said a few words to Li Yue.

"Miss Liyue, do you have any idea of ​​opening a shop to sell the food I sell?" "I

haven't thought about this. I am curious about how Mr. Luo makes these delicacies."

"By chance, she came into my head. , and then I made him. To be honest, I asked Miss Liyue to follow me this time. I wanted to see if Miss Liyue was interested in opening a shop in your house. As for the profit, we can split it in half. ."

"I have never thought about opening a shop, but if I get married in the future, my family will definitely have to support the shop. Mr. Luo suddenly mentioned that I still need to think about it carefully." "Don't worry, Miss Liyue, take your time

. Just think about it."

Many people in the village already knew that Luo Yan from the Luo family was back. The village chief said that most of the people he was looking for had signed up, hoping that they would be chosen by Luo Yan.

Seeing that it was someone from the Luo family, they called the village chief, and the three people turned into three, four or even more people and arrived in front of Luo Yan's house. The second store the Luo family bought was visited by people in the village in pairs. For those who have already worked in the Luo family, their lives are now visibly getting better. Everyone was so envious when they looked at it, and now they can only wish for a miracle to happen to them.

In the house, while Luo Yan and the village chief were chatting, Xiao Han entered the house: "Master Luo, there are many people outside the door." Luo Yan frowned and said, "Okay, I know." Xiao Han left, and the

village

chief She said, "I guess people from our village saw me coming. Why don't we decide the personnel today? Don't wait until tomorrow." "That's okay."

Then

Luo Yan followed the village chief to the gate. I asked Da Wang Ding Rong to move the tables and chairs outside to interview everyone. Now my mother and daughter-in-law are here to help me write recruitment documents.

In the yard, Lingwei looked at the huge formation outside and Liyue said, "Don't you go and take a look?" "You can

see it from here, you don't have to go out."

"That's right, I didn't think about Luo Yan at all before I came here. He is such a person, and he thought that his father was interested in someone who was not very good."

"Now that I see him, don't you think so?"

"Yes, it seems from his scars that he really practiced hard. In other aspects, too. Can do a good job and can talk to the elders freely."

"You said that, it is indeed true."

Everyone should have heard the recruitment requirements from the village chief. Let the village chief explain it now. Directly register information and recruit people.

After the village chief finished speaking, he called people one by one by name to inquire and register their personal information. There are indeed many people she wants this time, but Luo Yan wants to choose the best one first.

In the end, 20 people stayed. After everyone signed and postponed, they slowly dispersed and went home.

After the matter was settled, the village chief was about to leave, saying that he had something to go back to deal with. Luo Yan couldn't keep this person no matter what, so she had to send the village chief away.

The staff has been recruited. After they go to the inn in the next two days, Xiao Xu, Wang Ji and Xiao An will come and train them, and then they can start working directly.

After putting away the recruitment documents, Hanxue went to chat with Liyue and Lingwei. "I'm sorry, sisters. There have been a lot of things at home recently."

"That's good. My sister has found a good husband," Li Yue said.

Han Xue smiled shyly and looked at the two people.

"Hello, when I first met Mr. Luo, I felt that he listened well enough to prepare food and other things for me. He just talked too little. Today, I know when Mr. Luo talks too much," Lingwei said.

Hanxue understood the meaning of Lingwei's words, which was that her husband talked more when he was dealing with things. In fact, this person also talks a lot when he is alone with him. "My husband is like this." She

turned to look at Liyue: "Does my sister have any thoughts on what my husband and sister said?" "

To be honest, I really haven't thought about it. It's not that I don't want to think about it. I just watched it. Mr. Luo is dealing with things outside, which feels very troublesome." "

If you want to open a shop, you can leave these things to your husband. The people in the shop now can do a good job even if my husband is not around." Madam Helping Husband said Miss Liyue.

"If that's the case, it's okay."

"Well, sister Liyue, don't worry. Sister has thought about it and can talk to her husband in detail when the time comes." "Yeah." " Sister

Hanxue

, are you telling the truth? "Lingwei said aloud. I like every item of food sold at Mr. Luo's house. If you don't have to worry about things like those outside just now, I also want to open one at home. At that time, you can take your mother to eat together.

"Sister Lingwei, what Han Xue said is true. Sister wants to talk to the master first, and then talk to her husband. My husband will definitely help Miss Lingwei manage the store." "What my sister said is true,

but I don't know if dad likes to eat."

Han Xue laughed out loud. She remembered that when the master lived in the inn, he had to eat the delicacies from the shop every day. "Sister, don't worry. Master, he likes to eat food made by my husband." "In

that case, that's great. I'll go over and talk to him later about opening a shop at home, a big one!" "Yeah

. Yes, you can get it! Sister."

After the matter was settled, Luo Yan asked Da Wang to follow her to get salted duck eggs. The ones that have been pickled at home have to be transported to the store and sold. Those that have been pickled for a short period of time need to be left alone and marked, and then sold when the time is up.

Here I can see Dawang being able to salt duck eggs, and I can also hear the laughter of my wife chatting with several girls. really not bad! It's a pity that the girls all think that they can't fit in because they are men.

Since arriving here, except for my mother and daughter-in-law, I have no female friends. I am surrounded by rough men, and even my best friends are all men. When can I meet a woman who is a hero among women and is well-read in poetry and books, and have a chat with me?

Alas, it is not feasible to think so. She and Han Xue were married, so it was not good to be too close to other girls. Forget it, I don't want any lady friends. It's enough to have a wife. I'm already very happy to see my daughter-in-law when I get up every morning.

Occasionally, when she was asked by the rough men around her how she could have such a good relationship with Han Xue, Luo Yan could only purse her lips and look at her reluctantly.

83

After the salted duck eggs were prepared, Luo Yan returned to the room. Teaching and investigation should be separated. When the recruitment arrives, a group of people should be selected and led by Cangdong and Hong Chun.

Now think about the rules and terms in advance. As the old saying goes, nothing can be achieved without rules. The terms of the treaty are meant to bind people. If someone knows about it and commits a crime, they cannot stay.

After drinking the decoction in the evening, Luo Yan drank a lot of water. The taste of the soup in my mouth was still there, but I remembered that my wife had some candies and went to eat one, and then the taste in my mouth changed.

Luo Yan's mouth was sweet after eating the candy, and Luo Yan was thinking about kissing Han Xue. There was a knock on the door, and someone outside the room said, "Master Luo, have you rested?"

"Cangdong?" You came back so late.

"Yes."

"Wait a minute, I'll open the door for you." He covered Han Xue with the quilt and walked towards the door. Opening the door, Luo Yan looked at Cangdong and asked, "Why are you still wearing this outfit so late?" "Master Luo, let's

talk at the door. Don't disturb sister Han Xue."

"Okay, let's go."

On the wooden bench Sitting down, Luo Yan asked, "Why are you wearing night clothes?"

"This suit makes it easier to stalk people at night. Today, I tracked people from the Jiang family transporting goods by the river in the west, and followed them sneakily. I watched After they finished the transaction, they also cleaned up the road. I waited until they all left before I went over to investigate." As he spoke, Cangdong took out what he saw and continued: "It's salt, Master Luo, take a look. I suspect that the Jiang family is smuggling salt mines, and we need to continue to investigate the details. Does Mr. Luo know where there are salt mines nearby?" "I don't know about the salt mines. This

matter requires you to take risks and continue to investigate. You can slowly and secretly investigate this matter first. Check, let's put a long line to catch the big fish."

"Okay, I understand, Master Luo." "

Well, you have worked hard today. When the people I recruited that day come, you will personally select a group to assist you in the investigation. . There is food left for you in the kitchen. You can go back and rest after eating."

"Master Luo, do you want me to take someone with you?"

"Yes! You have the ability. Also, the night clothes you are wearing are not going to be worn at the end of the month. Ask me to reimburse you."

"Here, Master Luo, I'm afraid I can't do it well. You don't need to reimburse for clothes, there's not much money." "Don't think too

much now, try it first when people come, if it doesn't work we'll Let's talk about it another time. You can listen to me about the reimbursement and save the money and send it home." "

That's okay."

"Well, I'm going back to the room first. You go to eat quickly. The food should be warm by now." "

Okay. , Master Luo."

Luo Yan nodded seriously and returned to the room.

Seeing the background of Master Luo's departure, Cangdong was a little confused. He didn't expect that he would be able to take over Master Luo one day. According to Master Luo, let's not think about so much and go eat first.

"What are you doing, Brother Cangdong, to come back so late?" Han Xue asked.

"I asked him to check some things."

"Yeah."

He walked to the bed and lay down, looking at Han Xue beside him: "Go to sleep, I will watch you exercise when you get up tomorrow morning." "

..."

Early the next morning , the people who were interviewed in the village gathered early at the door of the house. Luo Yan asked Xiao An to take everyone to the county seat first and go directly to the Loft Inn. After everyone left, Luo Yan walked to Wang Ji: "Wang Ji, when you get to the store, go to Xiaoxu to give everyone some training." "Okay, Master Luo." "Well, do your best for your

exam

. No need."

"Thank you, Boss Luo."

"No need to thank me, this is the result of your own efforts."

After saying that, Luo Yan returned to the room. Because there were so many people, Luo Yan didn't let Han Xue come out to exercise. Just let Han Xue stay in the house and trot in place.

Seeing her daughter-in-law sweating all over her forehead, Luo Yan hurriedly said: "Han Xue, if you can't run anymore, stop and take a rest. You can continue later." "I... can still... run a little longer.

Yes."

"Okay, I'll get you food. You stop and wash up first, and eat later." "

Okay...husband."

In the morning, Han Xue followed her mother to the county seat after exercising and eating. , Liyue and Lingwei also followed. Houses purchased in the county need to be completed as soon as possible and moved in as soon as possible. Because she was worried, Luo Yan asked Da Wang and Ding Rong to follow a few people to protect each other.

Early in the morning, Hong Chun had already set off for the capital on horseback. Luo Yan went to a new store. After the spicy hotpot base was ready, she still needed to research the vegetables to sell. Including the snacks from Juewei Shop, it's not that far away. If anyone likes it, they can just order it and have it cooked. At the end of the day, Luo Yan cooked 12 vegetarian dishes, 6 meat dishes, and 6 hot dishes. After recording the base ingredients, wait until the next day to teach the chef how to make it.

On the way back in the evening, Han Xue in the carriage looked at her husband and said, "Husband, I went to the house with my mother today. After some discussion, my mother and I both wanted my husband to design a set of furniture for customization." Luo Yan was a little

bit Surprisingly, Hanxue remembered all the pictures she drew and told her mother. Her mother was also sitting in the carriage. Luo Yan looked at her mother, Han Xue, looking at her with a smile on her face: "Okay, mother, Han Xue, what style do you like? I'll start sketching and we can customize the furniture." "Okay, this one

. Let me think about it with my mother." Han Xue said while looking at her mother.

"Okay."

The next day, just like the previous day, Han Xue jogged inside the house. When things are sorted out, we can set off to the county town together. In addition to furniture, there were many other things to buy, and her mother, Han Xue and herself were divided into two groups. My father was watching at Juewei Shop while taking care of the purchasing.

At the inn, Luo Yan drew the style of tables and chairs while waiting for the chef to make a meal for her to taste. When it was almost noon, I asked the employees of Juewei Shop to come directly for dinner. The taste is still far from Luo Yan's requirements, but it is more than enough to serve as everyone's meal.

In the afternoon, the chefs continued to cook, and Luo Yan continued to draw the styles of tables and chairs.

In the kitchen, several chefs would chat from time to time.

"Our shopkeeper, this is the first time I've met someone like this. We've been working all morning, and in the afternoon the shopkeeper asked us to continue." "I'm not afraid of that. We're just here to make money cooking." "You

two

. What I want to express is that the vegetables and meat we cook for dinner are all fresh. I think it's a waste to cook so much." "Yes, the taste of what we cook is already very good. At noon

we I've tasted it all, so there's no need to talk about the taste." "

You guys, you'd better cook well. The effect we make now is still not as good as what the shopkeeper made yesterday." After saying this, everyone stopped talking

. This is the truth, the one made by the shopkeeper is indeed much more delicious.

After the Juewei Shop got off work in the evening, Luo Yan asked Xiao Xu to call everyone over and arrange dinner directly. After everyone was well, he closed the shop and went home.

On the way back in the evening, Luo Yan showed the sketch to Han Xue and her mother.

Seeing Luo Yan's sketches of tables, chairs, bed cabinets, etc., Han Xue and Luo's mother were shocked. Yan'er just finished the drawings. This was great! I told Yan'er last night what I wanted to look like, and it was fine today.

Luo's mother: "Yan'er, let's pick out one set of sketches this time and customize them. We'll keep the others and put them away." "

Okay, mother," Luo Yan said.

After returning home, Luo's mother called Han Xue, Li Yue, and Ling Wei, and they were choosing the style of furniture in the yard.

At night, Hanxue took off her coat and discovered the wound on her husband's arm, which was now falling off. After her husband had washed up, Han Xue applied the ointment given by the doctor on the fallen chin. The doctor said that this ointment will not leave any scars on the wound.

"The wound is almost healed," Luo Yan said to Han Xue with a smile.

"Yeah."

Isn't my wife very happy to see it? What's going on here? When her daughter-in-law came back after putting the ointment, Luo Yan pulled her over and sat on her lap and asked, "What's wrong? Are you angry?" "No...

I'm not angry." Thinking of her husband being injured and the wound on his arm bleeding, For a few days, I had lingering fears.

"But you look unhappy now."

"I'm really not angry. I feel a little distressed when I put ointment on my husband." "

Well, the matter has passed. Han Xue doesn't need to worry about it anymore. I will practice hard when my arm is healed. Wu Yi, don't let yourself get hurt anymore."

"Yes."

"Tidy up, let's get ready to rest."

Luo Yan coaxed and kissed the man again before falling asleep.

The next morning the county magistrate came to the store and said that he had found a place that was particularly suitable for private study. It would be better to see it with your own eyes than to hear it, so Luo Yan went to the place with the county magistrate to take a look.

The place is really nice, and the room seems to be specially used for teaching design. I heard it from the county magistrate, and that's exactly what happened. Because the geographical location is too far from the capital, it is difficult for teachers to stay long. The place became vacant and was finally taken care of by the county government.

"Mr. County Chief, how much does it cost to buy this place?"

Seeing that the man was silent, Luo Yan continued to ask, "What? Mr. County Chief, are you afraid that I can't afford it?" "

Mr. Luo, that's not what I meant. Since you want to open this private school, I also want to share it, so..."

Luo Yan smiled, and it turned out to be this: "My lord, I bought this house with money. If you want to share it, you can give it to me. I can just buy a batch of books or pens, ink, paper and inkstones. We don't have to worry about the money for the house. Do you think what I said is feasible?" "Hey, since Mr. Luo said so, then I will buy a batch of pens, ink, paper and inkstones

. I'll send it to you. This house is relatively large and costs 700 taels. If Mr. Luo recruits students, he can let them live directly in the house. There are many rooms inside, and the classroom room is the same as the one we saw, which is very good. Distinguish."

"Okay, then I'll make a decision. Find a day and have Wen Liang and Jiang Qiubai come over and have classes on time." "Okay,

I can help Mr. Luo take care of it here in the school. If something happens to Mr. Luo, You can let go and take care of the store affairs first."

"In that case, Luo Yan, thank you, the county magistrate." "Young Master Luo,

you're welcome. If my child passes the hospital examination, I don't know how to thank you."

" I have to teach them well!"

The two chatted for a while, and Luo Yan followed the county magistrate to his house and purchased the house.

Meeting Jiang Qiubai and Jiang Muqing at the county magistrate's house, Luo Yan asked them how they were studying these days, and Jiang Muqing said a lot. Seeing that this person was about to go back to get what she had written, Luo Yan quickly stopped her: "I want to find out something today. After the private school affairs are settled in a few days, you will have to come to class every day. I will be there by then." Come and take a look."

84

Jiang Muqing's performance, Luo Yan wanted to write a letter to the emperor's brother and talk about the matter of women also participating in the scientific examination. The school has bought Luo Yan and returned to the store, and the teaching needs to be arranged on the schedule.

After returning, Luo Yan continued to watch the chef practice cooking. The people recruited by the county magistrate directly asked Luo's father to follow him. Tomorrow the store will start preheating for three days and will officially open three days later.

My father has purchased enough ingredients, and everything is ready just waiting for the opening.

The new store has a side entrance, and Luo Yan informed the employees of Juewei Shop to let them eat lunch through the side entrance in the future. There are two stoves left in Jueweipu, one is reserved for boiling tea for customers, and the other is reserved for everyone.

In the afternoon, Luo Yan wanted to go to the house with her mother and Han Xue to have a look, but the people she recruited arrived at Juewei Shop. There were so many people coming that it scared Luo Yan. There were so many people arriving that Luo Yan directly asked one of them how many people there were. The other party said that there were 55 adults and children in total.

There were too many people, so Luo Yan had to ask everyone to take them to the store. It's really eye-catching to stand outside all the time. Fortunately, the new store has a loft and a backyard.

Luo Yan has already written down the agreement in advance, as well as her own rules. "Is anyone literate?" Luo Yan asked, looking at everyone.

A person in the crowd raised his hand and replied: "I know a lot."

Luo Yan looked at this person, it was a young man. "What's your name?"

The man seemed a little embarrassed. He lowered his head slightly and then slowly raised his head to look over: "Yunli, my name is Yunli."

Luo Yan smiled at the man and said, "Yunli, it sounds very nice. name, come and come to me."

Seeing Yunli approaching, Luo Yan looked at everyone and said: "In the future, everyone can call me Young Master when they see me. Now let Yunli read my rules to everyone, and Treaty. Don't worry, the promises I made before are all true." After saying that, looking at Yunli on the side, Luo Yan gave the thing to this person to read.

Sitting on a chair, Luo Yan drank tea and waited for Yunli to finish reading. Seeing everyone discussing in low voices, Luo Yan did not pay too much attention to the content of their discussion. Instead, she looked at Yunli and asked, "Can you abide by my rules?" Yunli thought for a while and replied affirmatively: "Yunli

can Comply."

Luo Yan: "Okay, how old are you this year?"

"15 years old."

"Do you want to study?"

"Study?" This was something she had never dared to think about. The young master actually asked herself if she wanted to study.

"Yes, do you want to study?"

Yunli said without hesitation: "Yes!"

"Okay, call the teacher and study with me in the future."

"It's Young Master."

Everyone couldn't believe it when they heard what Young Master Luo said. Mr. Luo actually wants to teach Yunli to read. It's not like everyone can't abide by the rules he just read. However, there is still some hesitation.

Looking at everyone, Luo Yan asked: "Come over and line up to sign after thinking about it. Those with families will stand together and I will register one by one." "Sir,

my family will sign first." Yunli said to Luo Yan excitedly.

"Okay."

Yunli pulled his father and mother together, walked to Luo Yan, registered his identity information, and signed his name. Everyone saw Yunli's parents registering, and they also lined up behind them to register.

When Han Xue and her mother came back, they knew that the person recruited by her husband was coming, and they hurried to the store. I found that my husband was recording information, and many people were queuing in front of him.

Han Xue and her mother looked at each other and hurriedly walked to her husband. Luo Yan saw that the people who came were Han Xue and her mother, and stopped the brush in her hand.

Introduce to everyone: "These two are my wife and mother respectively. From now on, when you meet each other, just call me home." "

Yes" everyone said.

Han Xue frowned and looked at her husband: "How long have you been writing? Are your hands tired?" "

I haven't been writing for long, and my arm is almost healed." "

I'll write for you."

"Okay" Luo Yan replied, looking helplessly Mother glance.

Luo's mother: "Take a break first and let Han Xue do it."

"Yes, okay mother."

Han Xue continued to write down Luo Yan's notes, while Luo Yan was responsible for questioning. Mother was on the other side responsible for everyone's signatures and stamps. Because of the help of Han Xue and mother, things were handled much faster.

After registration was completed, Luo Yan took her mother and Han Xue to a private room on the second floor alone to discuss how everyone would be settled.

Luo's mother: "There is still a house over there at the village chief's side. Yan'er, are you sure you want to buy so many houses?" Listening to her mother's

inquiry, Luo Yan replied: "If you buy, you have to settle them down. Many of them are still children. The school has been found. In the future, they will all be members of our Luo family and will follow them to the school to study." "I

hope they can see what you have done for them, Yan'er."

"Mother, don't worry too much. "

"Hey, now that people are here, let's settle down." "

Yan'er, the houses in the hands of the village chief are all vacant. If you buy them, you need to buy furniture. It will take a day or two to get them ready. Move in."

Luo Yan held her daughter-in-law's hand tightly, feeling her comfort. Luo Yan said, "Mom, you don't have to buy a house that's just right. Some people have families and children, and we have to take special care of them. We have to take special care of the houses in the county. You can directly choose some people among them, so you don't have to recruit people." "

That's good. Now we just need to arrange the accommodation for these few days." "

Hmm. How many days will it take for the family home to be moved in?"

"It will take seven days at the earliest," Han Xue said aloud.

"Okay, let's let them stay in the inn for the next few days."

"That's all we can do," Luo's mother said.

After the discussion, Luo Yan went downstairs and briefly explained the situation to everyone. I will take everyone to find an inn to stay in first, and then let everyone arrange their stay after the house matters are settled.

After everything was done, Luo Yan called Yunli to her side. "You should follow me for the next few days. I have books there that I will read these days.

" Hearing that the young master asked him to follow him to study, not only Yunli was happy, but Yunli's parents were also very happy.

After finishing the matter, Luo Yan was a little tired and went home with Han Xue and her mother first. On the way, Luo Yan fell asleep leaning on Han Xue's little shoulder!

Luo's mother looked at Yan'er and sighed, and said to Han Xue, "You take good care of her. You haven't been idle for a moment these days." This child has changed since he learned about the Luo family, making himself so tired.

"I will take good care of my husband."

"Well, I will make dinner early tonight. After eating, you can rest first." "

Okay, mother, you should also take care of your health."

"Mother will do it."

When she got home, Luo Yan Went back to the room and continued to rest. Han Xue was called by Luo's mother, and the two of them were handling the new house these days. Now that we have a list, we need to select those who will work in the house and those who will be arranged to live in Luo Village.

When Luo Yan woke up, her mother had already prepared dinner. After finishing the meal, her mother told her to go back to the room and have an early rest. Luo Yan was a little confused, but she still had to listen to her mother's words.

Because she went to bed early, Luo Yan had a good rest. Early the next morning, everyone arrived at the store and prepared for the store opening warm-up ceremony. Firecrackers went off and the warm-up of the new store began. The store, like Juewei Shop, has a three-day warm-up sale at half price.

The village chief and Mr. Luo were all invited to private rooms on the second floor, as well as the county chief and Mr. Wen's family. Luo Yan wandered around the two private rooms entertaining everyone.

This time, Luo Yan drank a little wine. The food in the store is delicious, and everyone is very happy to eat it. They smile happily and say: "Master Luo, do you think there is anything you don't know how to do? The food is so delicious, I will come here often in the future!"

Luo Yan smiled and said, "It's a good relationship!"

"Hahahaha, you!"

Jiang Muqing felt a little envious when she saw Mr. Luo's dependence on his wife after drinking too much. At first, I didn't hear what my father said to me. However, Mr. Luo is really talented. If... he can be Mr. Luo's sidekick. Even if he thinks so, Mr. Luo may not agree.

After drinking, Luo Yan felt uncomfortable and said aloud: "Everyone, I seem to have drunk too much, so I'll take a step first." "Go and have a

rest, it will be better if you take it slow." The county magistrate said.

Luo Yan pressed close to Han Xue and said, "Daughter-in-law, let's go first. I want to sleep for a while, but my head is dizzy." "

Yeah."

Han Xue's strength was limited, so it was a bit difficult to stand up and pull her husband. Just a few steps after leaving the private room, the county magistrate's daughter came over and asked, "Do you need help?" Although she knew that

Jiang Muqing was talking about her husband's student, Han Xue still became wary. "No need, Miss Jiang. You can go to your room and continue eating. It's fine as long as I'm here."

Before Jiang Muqing could speak, Luo Yan hugged her daughter-in-law tightly and said, "Well, my daughter-in-law is fine."

...

Jiang Muqing: "Okay. Yes, then I will go back and continue eating."

"Yes," Han Xue replied.

Luo Yan was still somewhat conscious, and at this moment she also noticed something was wrong with Miss Dejiang. Following the wife, the two of them went to the husband's inn and got a room. It was a bit too far to go home.

When they arrived at the inn, Han Xue asked for hot water to wipe her husband. The man drank some wine and his mouth tasted bad. "Xiaohan, bring me a cup of tea."

"Okay, miss." Xiaohan handed the tea to the miss and took the towel from the miss's hand.

"Close the door and guard outside."

Xiao Han was stunned for a moment, and then replied: "Okay, miss."

The miss was in broad daylight and would not want to be with Master Luo...

After Xiao Han went out, Han Xue looked at her with her eyes closed. The person asked: "Do you know Miss Jiang's thoughts?"

Luo Yan knew that there was no way to pretend, and there was no need to pretend. She opened her eyes and looked at her daughter-in-law seriously and said, "I just found out today."

Han Xue was speechless. , but I still want to ask: "Have you...ever thought about asking for a side room again?"

? ? ?

"Hanxue, what are you thinking about? How could I want this? Don't worry, Hanxue, I only have you in my life. If Miss Jiang is still like this, I will make it clear to her." "Okay, that's it

. I believe you first. Have a sip of tea, the wine smells bad."

Luo Yan looked at the tea cup in Han Xue's hand: "Okay." She sat up and drank the tea in the cup.

Seeing Han Xue put the teacup on the bed table, Luo Yan took the man's soft hand and said, "Come up here and sleep with me for a while, okay?" ... "Okay." Her husband should not betray

her

, You should trust your husband.

After lying down, Luo Yan looked at her daughter-in-law and said softly: "Daughter-in-law, you haven't hugged me tightly for the past two days to rest. I have an injury on my arm but not on my waist." "There is a risk of infection if you touch the wound."

"

Now It's almost healed, my wife is holding her tighter." After saying this, Luo Yan felt her daughter-in-law hugging her tighter. He put his head against this person's beautiful forehead and kissed him.

The author has something to say:

Is anyone watching?

85

Luo Yan feels that Han Xue has really changed a lot after exercising. After kissing Han Xue for a long time, she could still continue, which made Luo Yan feel a little itchy.

Looking at her daughter-in-law's pink cheeks, Luo Yan couldn't help but lick her tongue lightly. Get started and have intimate sex. By the time Han Xue reacted, it was already too late.

In the inn, Han Xue was too shy to make a sound. She had no choice but to wrap her arms around her husband's neck and kiss him.

Luo Yan felt herself being satisfied little by little. She had not been intimate with Han Xue for many days since her injury. This feeling of holding Han Xue in my hands is really good.

Because she drank some wine, Luo Yan didn't let Han Xue go. Have someone sit in front of you, hug each other tightly and kiss them.

Hanxue had no choice but to obey her husband. Now that her husband was getting stronger and stronger, she couldn't break free. Han Xue didn't want to veto the physical desire.

After it was over, Han Xue waited until her husband fell asleep before getting up. After getting dressed, Han Xue covered her husband with a quilt and asked Xiao Han to prepare hot water for washing.

The way I look now is not suitable for returning to the store. As long as my father and mother are here, there should be no problem.

After washing and tidying up, Han Xue studied the matter of arranging the residence of the people she stopped. The house will be ready for move-in in a few days, and there are already three houses in the village.

In the courtyard, there are six houses where servants live. When all the family members move into the house, one or two more houses in the village will be enough. At that time, about 20 people will be selected among them to work in the house.

There are many men among them, and the husband should have other places to use people. We can discuss it after my husband... sobers up, and that's basically it. Later, I have to talk to my mother.

Luo Yan slept until dusk in the afternoon, with a new set of clothes beside her. Luo Yan smiled and looked at the person sitting on the stool not far away. "Are you okay?"

Hearing the sound, Han Xue turned to look at her husband: "Well... I took a look at how to arrange a place for everyone. Husband, get up and see if there is anything wrong." She was tormented by this man. For a long time, there was something uncomfortable there. But fortunately, my husband... his movements are gentle....

"Okay" Luo Yan got up and walked to Han Xue to sit down. This person wrote a lot. It seems that he was busy with this matter during his rest time.

Luo Yan listened to Han Xue's thoughts while reading what this man wrote. "Xue'er, I'll leave this matter to you. You arranged it this way very well. I didn't even think of arranging it like this." "Is it okay to arrange their

residence like this?"

"Yes, it's okay. Wait until Cangdong comes back. , let him pick some people out and let him take them with him. When we move into the house, there will be people in the house who will take turns guarding the house. For this matter, Xue'er and Cangdong can just pick the people." "I don't know how

. Which people should be chosen to look after the house?"

"Xue'er, why did you forget Xiao Han?" Xiao Han knows martial arts, so choosing people must be a small matter for Xiao Han.

"That's true. Then leave this matter to me."

"Yeah."

In the evening, Luo Yan and Han Xue did not go back and stayed directly at the inn. When my parents returned home, they were worried about the food cooked by Juewei Shop and wanted to watch it better.

In the evening, Luo Yan took Han Xue around the market and found a place to have dinner.

Sitting on the stool, Luo Yan had just finished eating the rice in the bowl: "When we move to the county, the store will have to get off work later." Han Xue was a little confused: "Husband, if this is the case, everyone will work long hours

. It's very tiring."

"Let's recruit more people and let them work in two shifts."

"That's okay," Han Xue replied with a smile.

On the way back, I met people from the Jiang family and had some friction.

When Jiang Youqing came out, she thought she could relax in the evening, but when she went back, she met several beautiful beauties. The one with the best looks has a man beside him who wants to accompany him. There were three beautiful beauties following him. Jiang Youqing, who was approaching, pushed his men and collided with them.

Looking for an opportunity, Jiang Youqing said out loud: "Hey, the girl is so good-looking, why are you still flirting with her?"

Liyue was already very upset at being hit, but when she heard the person next to her who looked like a master, she said even more It's infuriating. Just when he was about to say something back, Xiaohan suddenly stood in front of him?

Looking at the scene in front of him, Jiang felt happy again. "Beauty saves beauty? Hahahahahahahaha. Don't worry, you all will follow me back today. I will love you well." "Shameless" Xiaohan said aloud

.

The servants heard that the little girl was ignorant and actually talked to his master like this, and immediately stepped forward to subdue him.

Seeing the other party acting rogue, he still wanted to take action. Xiaohan saw the right opportunity and kicked the man to the ground.

Jiang Youqing was not angry, but actually happier. "Young lady has such a strong personality, she's my type." Then she said loudly, "Get these two girls!" "

Okay," the subordinate replied, and immediately stepped forward to take action.

At the same time, Luo Yan had already pulled her daughter-in-law aside. "Dawang, Ding Rong, capture these people!"

Although Jiang Youqing's number was large, they were not very powerful. Coming forward, Xiao Han and Lingwei directly subdued four or five people. With Ding Rong and Da Wang present, Jiang Youqing had no choice but to miss.

Seeing this situation, Jiang Youqing stared at Luo Yan and said, "You should be their master, right? Don't you know me?"

Luo Yan found it funny, and now she knows. "Why should I know you?"

Jiang Youqing was so angry that he was almost speechless: "You!"

Luo Yan just kept smiling and ignored this person.

"Okay, you're done! Today your ignorance will let you know what regret is. Let's wait!" After seeing our own people, we left.

Watching the people who were looking for trouble go away, Luo Yan led Han Xue to Li Yue and asked, "Are you okay?" "It's okay."

Just now, Xiao Han stood in front of her in time to protect herself. After taking one look at this person, Li Yue planned to say thank you to Xiao Han after returning to the inn.

"Do you still want to continue shopping?" Luo Yan asked aloud.

Lingwei looked over and said, "Go on, I've never been to a night market in Jiangmi County."

Luo Yan smiled and replied, "Okay."

Everyone played for a while before returning to the inn. Da Wang and Ding Rong shared a room. Liyue doesn't know martial arts, so she shares a room with Xiaohan, and Lingwei is in a separate room.

In the room, I washed myself and lay on the bed. Liyue looked at the person on the side and said softly: "Thank you for what happened just now."

Listening to the pleasant voice in her ear, Xiaohan turned her head and looked at the person: "You're welcome."

With their eyes facing each other, Xiaohan I feel like my heart is beating so fast that my ears are going to be deafened. Xiaohan thought about turning his head, but his body did not do so. Instead, he looked at Miss Liyue dreamingly.

Xiaohan suddenly remembered the painting book he accidentally saw in the young lady's room. For a moment, I felt a little irritable. The content in the painting book was two women. Because it was too realistic, I closed it after turning two pages. At this moment, the content in the drawing book is particularly clear.

Xiaohan felt a little thirsty, so he got out of bed, poured a cup of tea and drank it. Seeing Xiaohan drinking water, Liyue felt a little thirsty. "Xiaohan~ Pour me a glass of water, I want to take a sip too."

...

Xiaohan's brain was a bit broken, and he drank the tea directly in the teacup he had finished drinking. He walked to the bed and handed the tea to Liyue. Xiaohan realized something was wrong when the man came back after drinking.

Putting the teacup back on the table and returning to bed, Xiaohan felt even thirstier. After struggling for a few minutes, Xiaohan turned around and looked at Liyue.

Liyue felt that something was wrong with Xiaohan tonight. He usually went to bed and rested directly. But not at this moment, he turned around and looked at himself. The lights in the room had been turned off, and Li Yue moved closer to the man, trying to see a little bit of Xiao Han's appearance.

The sudden approach made Xiao Hanshe's inner wall collapse. He reached out and took Liyue directly into his arms, thinking about the content in the drawing book and kissed Liyue on the lips.

For a moment, both of them were stunned.

Xiaohan felt wonderful and tried to kiss the man's lips gently. Li Yue had never been like this with anyone else. The lips that were kissed lightly by Xiao Han opened her mouth slightly unconsciously, and then touched the other person's soft tongue. Liyue was shocked again.

Little Han seems to have discovered a new world and keeps taking in more. Because Liyue didn't refuse, Xiaohan thought about the drawing book that he had only read a few pages while thinking wildly.

When Li Yue really came back to her senses, her clothes had slipped off at some point. Liyue closed her eyes tightly, not wanting to stop Xiaohan.

Xiao Han's actions seemed to be getting more and more excessive, but Li Yue still said a word: "Will you protect me like this in the future?" Listening to Li Yue's voice, Xiao Han stopped moving and reached out to

touch Touching the soft cheek, Xiaohan knew it was a good-looking face. "Yes." After saying this, Xiaohan kissed the man's lips again.

Because of someone's impudence, Liyue couldn't get up the next morning and pretended to be dead in the room without leaving.

When I woke up, I didn't have time to blame Xiaohan, and I was already so embarrassed. He used Xiaohan as a mattress, no wonder it was so comfortable to sleep on...

I wanted to leave, but Xiaohan hugged me.

"When did you wake up?" Xiaohan asked.

"Just now..."

After taking a look at the sky outside, Xiaohan turned to the person and said, "I'll sleep with you for a while longer. It will take a while for the lady to get up." ... "Oh." After a while ,

Xiaohan

said

Get up. As if he thought of something while wearing it, Xiaohan took out the item he had been keeping on his body and handed it to Liyue. "This is the jade pendant my parents left for me. It will be yours from now on."

Looking at the jade pendant in her hand, Liyue took off the necklace from her neck. Looking at Xiaohan, he asked the man to sit over and put it on. "Wear my necklace, and you will be mine from now on."

Xiaohan turned to look at Liyue and replied, "Okay."

Looking at Liyue's red and swollen lips, Xiaohan couldn't help but kiss this person again.

When having breakfast in the morning, Luo Yan asked Li Yue without seeing her, "Where is Miss Li Yue?" Xiao Han replied that Li Yue was resting in the room during the lunar eclipse. Luo Yan didn't say anything more, and the others went downstairs to have breakfast.

Because there were still things to deal with, Luo Yan directly asked Xiao Han to stay and follow Li Yue. Liyue doesn't know martial arts, and Xiaohan lives in the same house with this person, so she can take care of him. "Xiaohan, go prepare some food for Miss Liyue. It's not good to skip breakfast in the morning. We're leaving first. If you want to go back to live today, let Brother Ding inform you then." "Okay, Master Luo!

" Contains answers.

86

Xiaohan ordered the food and brought it to the room himself, while Liyue was still lying on the bed to rest. Seeing herself coming back, she asked aloud: "Why are you back?"

Xiaohan put all the food on the table and said: "Come here to stay with you. I told you that you have menstruation and it's inconvenient... Young Master, she asked I'll follow you."

"That's it."

"Yes, get up and have some food." She looked at Liyue and said.

"No...I can't get off." After being tortured by this man all night, I feel uncomfortable now.

"Why can't you get off?" The bed isn't high, either?

"My legs are weak..."

"Wait for me. I'll put out the food and come over to help you." It turned out to be because of my own fault, so I'd better pay more attention next time.

"Yeah." Liyue sat up and waited for Xiaohan to come over and support her. If dad knew that he was possessed by a woman, he would probably vomit blood. Xiaohan... I'm afraid I might be in danger. Everything happened last night was too shocking. It feels like looking at Xiaohan at this moment is still unreal, and I haven't rejected this person...

I don't know if Xiaohan is a slave. If so, I need to find sister Hanxue. Alas, I am thinking too far now. I still don't know what Xiaohan thinks. "Xiao Han... have you signed the deed of betrayal with sister Han Xue?"

Xiao Han was stunned for a moment. There is a deed of betrayal. "Signed."

"Then, where is the deed now?"

"It should be in the hands of the lady, but , you have to ask the lady to know."

"I understand."

Xiaohan walked towards Liyue and said to this person: "I will talk to the lady about this. You don't have to worry about this, you want to go over for dinner Let's go."

"Okay."

After going to the store, Han Xue went directly to her mother to talk about settling in. Furniture used by servants can be bought ready-made in the store. Han Xue discussed with her mother, went to the furniture store, directly selected the finished furniture and had it delivered to the house.

After that, the two went to buy bedding, fabrics and other supplies. After a lot of fussing, the place for the servants to live can be arranged in the afternoon.

Cangdong returned to Luo Village last night, and only when he got home did he find out that Mr. Luo was staying at an inn in the county town. The next morning, I was waiting for Mr. Luo in the shop. I needed to talk to Mr. Luo about the progress of the intelligence.

When Luo Yan arrived at the store, Cangdong came towards her. After listening to Cangdong finish talking about following the Jiang family, Luo Yan discovered that the Jiang family's smuggling incident was a recent matter. We can't alert the enemy now, so Luo Yan asked Cangdong to stay today. After Han Xue's matter is settled, Cangdong needs to be selected along with Han Xue.

"Brother Cang, you should know the rules when serving in the army. I need Brother Cang's help to tell you everything you know." Looking at Cangdong, Luo Yan said. Let Cangdong lead the people, and the rules need to be established in advance.

"Young Master Luo knows that this is related to asking me to take people?"

"Yes!"

"I understand Mr. Luo."

Luo Yan listened to Cangdong's words and recorded them. The two discussed it for a long time in the cubicle and revised it into their own set of rules.

When Han Xue and her mother came back, they brought good news. In the new house, the servants can move in today. Luo Yan called Xiao An over and told everyone to gather at the new house in the afternoon.

The business of the new store was surprisingly good. On the second day, people from nearby counties heard about it and came over for dinner. Luo Yan directly handed over the store affairs to her father and asked Ding Rong to stay with her father in case someone caused trouble.

In the afternoon, since we went to the new house together. Xiao Han was not there but Miss Lingwei was there, and Miss Lingwei really helped when choosing people.

After asking everyone's opinions, we started to select people. Most of the people who came here had families and children, and only a few of them were not married yet. The six unmarried people were called out individually. Cangdong and Lingwei selected four people together, and the remaining two stayed. However, her job is to guard the house, and the remaining people have families. Luo Yan asked Cangdong to take care of the children.

The selected children are regardless of gender, and their families all live in the house. But the number of rooms is limited, so I had to choose four. The remaining people were arranged to live in Luo Village, and the village chief needed to make a trip to buy a house.

Luo Yan has a headache because there are too many children, and there are a few children who can't walk yet. If something goes wrong with her parents, Luo Yan will bear the responsibility.

Luo's mother and Han Xue have already discussed where everyone will live in the courtyard. It will take a few days for the furniture to be made, and when the time comes to move, we will take everyone to their respective rooms.

The residence has a room specifically for entertaining guests, but Luo Yan did not let all these people live in it. There are still rules, no matter how different you are, you can't be out of place.

The remaining two people with families were selected and asked Dawang to take them directly to the inn on a carriage to pack their things and send them to Luocun to stay. Before leaving, Luo Yan gave 200 coins to each house. She had just settled in and there might be something she wanted to buy.

For those who were selected to live in the compound, Luo Yan ordered Cangdong to take everyone to see where they lived. The rest of the people should go back to the inn and wait for notification.

Lingwei has never been to the house, so the matter has come to an end for the time being. Taking Lingwei around the house, Lingwei seemed to like the house very much and asked: "Are we all going to move here in a few days?" Everyone nodded and answered Lingwei with a smile: "Yes.

"

"Great!"

Seeing this person's happy look, Han Xue was also very happy: "My mother and I have chosen a room for Lingwei. It's right in front. Let's go and have a look." "Okay!

"

After Lingwei went to see the room, the man looked quite satisfied. Cangdong came over and said that he had something to do with him. Luo Yan took this person aside to talk. "What's wrong?"

"They have already returned to the inn to get their things. I want to ask the young master, will I take them with me from tomorrow on?"

Luo Yan thought for a moment and said, "Starting from tomorrow, you go back and bring some clothes. Find an inn close to the house to stay in these days." After saying that, Luo Yan took out 2 taels of silver and gave it to Cangdong. "Ask Xiao Xu to come over. You can follow him to buy some rice and noodles and put them in the kitchen for them to use. Xiao Xu knows what to buy, and you are responsible for paying. The remaining money is for staying in the inn and eating. If it is not enough, come here Come and get it from me."

Cangdong smiled: "Master Luo, two taels of silver are enough to buy these things." "

Well, go ahead."

"Okay, Master Luo." Cangdong left and went to find Xiao first. Xu, it's not too late to buy the things first and then go back to get the clothes.

After the matter here was settled, Luo Yan took everyone back to the inn.

When Luo's father and mother returned, Luo Yan asked the two of them to ask the village chief, Mr. Luo, to come over the next day to discuss buying vegetables.

Luo Yan and others continued to stay at the inn in the evening, and Lingwei also stayed. Since we had barbecue at Juewei Shop in the evening, Lingwei especially ate a lot. As expected, she is the master's daughter and she loves barbecue.

Liyue and Xiaohan also called over, and Luo Yan looked at the two of them looking more and more strange. Simply, Luo Yan pulled her daughter-in-law aside: "Ask Xiaohan, test, test."

...

Han Xue was a little confused for a moment, not understanding what her husband was talking about. "Husband, why are you testing Xiaohan?"

Luo Yan smiled directly and said meaningfully: "Hanxue, don't you feel something is wrong between Miss Liyue and Xiaohan?"

! ! !

It's okay if your husband doesn't say it, but it does make a difference if you say so. "Then I'll ask Xiaohan."

"Yeah."

Xiaohan watched the young lady finish talking to Master Luo, and then went up to find the young lady. Today, after spending a day with Li Yue at the inn, Xiao Han still wanted to ask the young lady about her marriage contract. Because of impulse, I did that to Miss Liyue. If possible, the deed of sale needs to be obtained from the lady, and by the way, you can make more money as soon as possible.

"Miss, I have something to tell you."

Han Xue glanced at everyone and asked Xiaohan, "Would you like to go to the cubicle?" "

Yes."

"Okay, let's go."

Liyue noticed that Xiaohan went Looking for sister Han Xue, I suddenly felt a little panicked.

When she arrived at the cubicle, Han Xue looked at this person: "If you have anything to say, just say it directly." "

Miss, is my bond of sale with you now?"

"Yes. What's wrong?" Xiao Han suddenly asked this , is it really with Liyue?

"Miss, please make a price! I want to redeem my deed of betrayal." "

I can know the reason and what do you want to do?"

"Because...a person."

"I understand, you Wait here." After saying that, Han Xue left the cubicle to find her husband. Things seemed to be developing a bit fast now. Hanxue felt that she couldn't turn around and needed help from her husband.

Han Xue saw her husband pulling her out, then took a deep breath and said, "Husband... Xiaohan just asked me about the deed of betrayal, and... asked me to pay a price. Xiaohan wanted to redeem his deed of betrayal. , you said... Xiaohan, right?"

Luo Yan was also startled, but she didn't expect Xiaohan to move quite quickly. "Han Xue, please don't worry. I remember that you always carried Xiao Han's deed. Do you have it with you now?" "Yes." "That's it.

Han

Xue and I will go in together to talk to Xiao Han."

"Okay, husband."

Walking to the cubicle, Luo Yan ordered Cangdong to guard and not allow anyone to come in. When she walked to the cubicle, Luo Yan asked Xiaohan directly without talking nonsense to this person: "Xiaohan, is that person right here?" Listening to

Master Luo's words, Xiaohan was stunned for a moment. Could it be that Mr. Luo had guessed it? ? "Yes."

"Okay, the deed of betrayal can be given to you or destroyed. But I have a condition, but I don't know if you agree with it?" "

Master Luo, please tell me."

"Today, you recognize me as your brother. You can get the deed without paying a penny. Are you willing?"

"Xiaohan, don't you understand what Master Luo means?"

Feeling Han Xue squeeze her hand, Luo Yan smiled: "I want to know, this man But Miss Liyue?"

Sure enough, Master Luo still knew. "Yes!"

After hearing the affirmative answer, Luo Yan took her daughter-in-law's hand and walked to the door to ask Cangdong to call Miss Liyue in.

After watching the people come in, Luo Yan looked at the two people with a smile. After all, Xiao Han and Han Xue grew up together, so Luo Yan still had to take care of Xiao Han's marriage. "Miss Liyue, I already know about you and Xiaohan. If my sister does something bad in the future, just tell me and I will teach her a lesson for you."

? ? ?

It turns out that Master Luo meant this!

Looking at Han Xue: "Xue'er, give me Xiao Han's deed."

Han Xue was still confused at the moment, but after listening to her husband's words, she took out the deed and gave it to her husband.

Taking the deed, Luo Yan immediately tore it up and destroyed it. "There will be no maid Xiaohan after today, only Luo Han, my sister, Luo Yan. Does Miss Liyue have any plans to spend the next days with my sister?" "I still need to think about this matter." "No

rush

, Miss Liyue, think about it slowly." Luo Yan looked at Xiaohan and said, "Luo Han, help your sister-in-law go out first. I have something to say to Miss Liyue alone." Although Xiaohan was surprised, she still took the lead

. The young lady walked out of the cubicle.

Watching the people leave, Luo Yan didn't want to talk nonsense with Miss Liyue. She pulled Liyue and hugged this person, and then said: "I think Miss Liyue already knows. I don't need to explain, right?" Feeling that this person nodded, Luo Yan opened her eyes to this person

. distance. "We still need the girl to keep it secret. Luo Yan needs the girl to think carefully about the matter with Luo Han. There is no rush in this matter. When you stabilize your mind, you can go and talk to my wife. Miss Liyue, I'm going out first.

" Outside, Luo Yan asked Xiao Han to go in and accompany Li Yue.

87

Master Luo's actions just now seemed to have been agreed upon with the lady. Now, Master Luo did himself a big favor. Walking into the cubicle, Liyue sat on the bed and looked not in a good state. Xiaohan walked closer to this person and sat down, holding Liyue in his arms.

What Li Yue didn't expect was that Mr. Luo was actually a woman. When she first met this man, she was attracted by him. But fortunately, I soon learned that Mr. Luo had a wife, which extinguished the newly born love.

When they first met, I never noticed Xiaohan. But when I met Xiaohan again, I ran to pay attention to this person when he saw me. When I kissed Xiaohan for the first time, I had already spent some time with Xiaohan. If we make comparisons, my feelings for Mr. Luo are love. So, what are your feelings for Xiao Han?

Xiaohan knew what he did was wrong, but he still didn't reject it. Although I no longer have that intention for Mr. Luo, that kind of love has appeared before, and I remember that feeling. Thinking of this, I hugged back the person I had been hugging. Tears flowed out inexplicably, and Liyue felt terrible.

After sister Hanxue knew that Mr. Luo was a woman, she still chose to be with Mr. Luo. Therefore, Mr. Luo asked himself to talk to Sister Han Xue. Did he want to find the answer he wanted from Sister Han Xue?

Mr. Luo and Miss Han Xue broke away from the worldly thoughts. If he had met Mr. Luo without his sister Han Xue and knew that Mr. Luo was a woman, he would have liked him.

Feeling that the mood of the person in her arms was slowly getting better, Xiaohan took out her hand to put some distance between herself and this person, and watched Liyue wiping the person's tears. Their eyes met, Liyue's hand held the hand holding the handkerchief. Xiaohan's heart tightened and he kissed this man's lips. Licking slowly and gently, the tip of the tongue penetrated the man's lips and entwined with them.

The feeling after a kiss is not disgusting, but contented. Lying on the man's shoulder, Li Yue hugged the man and wanted to stay there for a while without doing anything.

It was like another world outside the cubicle, where everyone was happily eating barbecue. Han Xue was shocked by Xiao Han's incident and wanted to go back to the inn to rest early.

"Are you sleepy?" Luo Yan asked Han Xue.

"Well, a little bit."

"Let's rest on our shoulders first and give Liyue and Xiaohan some time." Luo Yan and Han Xue said after patting their shoulders.

"Okay, husband." After saying that, she rested against her husband.

When Liyue and Xiaohan came out of the cubicle, Hanxue was already asleep. Seeing that they were about to speak, Luo Yan immediately put her finger in front of her lips and made a "shush" motion to tell everyone to stop talking. Luo Yan gently picked up the sleeping person and walked to the road to wait for everyone to pack up and close the shop.

Seeing Mr. Luo taking care of Han Xue like this, Li Yue unconsciously clenched the corners of Xiao Han's clothes. Han Xue would choose Mr. Luo, Li Yue thought, and she knew the reason.

After arriving at the inn, Luo Yan first put Han Xue on the bed, took off his shoes and covered him with a quilt, then went out and watched everyone go to the room to rest. After returning to the room, Luo Yan took off Han Xue's hair accessories one by one and took off her coat to rest.

I looked at my arm and saw that it was almost recovered from the injury. Once the move is complete, you can start practicing martial arts.

Luo Yan simply washed up and went to bed to rest. Let's discuss anything tomorrow!

At night, Liyue rested in the same room as Xiaohan. After packing up, Liyue lay on her side, facing inside without looking at Xiaohan, and began to rest.

Xiaohan looked at Liyue like this and didn't know what to do for a while. Lying on the bed, looking at this person's back, I waited for the light to go out. Time passed and there was a stick of incense, but Xiao Han didn't even fall asleep. Looking sideways at the person's background, Xiaohan turned sideways and took the person into his arms and hugged him from behind.

Li Yue was not sleeping deeply, but she woke up when she heard the voice coming from beside her. Then came Xiao Han's strong arms, encircling himself. The man's head seemed to be buried in the back of his neck, and he closed his eyes not wanting the man to know that he was awake.

The next day, Luo Yan took Han Xue to a furniture store. The private school needed to customize a batch of desks and chairs. Luo Yan had already thought about the style in her mind. When she arrived at the store, Luo Yan painted and processed it on the spot. We have requested 100 desks and chairs. The furniture is almost ready and we still need to wait a few days for it to be ready. Luo Yan took Han Xue back to the inn, and would meet with the village chief and Mr. Luo during the day.

After returning, Han Xue was called by Li Yue. Xiaohan was left alone, and Liyue ignored this person.

Near noon, the village chief and Mr. Luo arrived at the inn, followed by people from other villages. The matter to be discussed this time is the supply of ingredients. Since Luo's father was handling matters in the store, Luo Yan called her father and mother over.

The other party seemed to know about Luo Cun's supply of ingredients, and the conversation couldn't be considered too smooth. There are always some people who want to make more profits, but the value of things is just there. I am not the one who has been taken advantage of, and I cannot give in even a little bit when I cannot give in.

The contract was revised and finalized on the spot. After re-drawing several brand-new contracts, everyone signed and pledged them, and each person held a copy of the contract. If you don't want to continue supplying in the middle, just come and say it alone, don't force it.

After the matter was settled, the contract was given to my father. Now that my father is in charge of the store, it is best to leave it in his hands.

In the afternoon, Han Xue was still with Miss Liyue, which made Luo Yan a little jealous.

After Li Yue found Miss Han Xue, she gave Han Xue an overview of her current situation. Miss Han Xue smiled with herself, very tenderly. Slowly talking about his experience with Mr. Luo, Han Xue's situation at first was similar to that of himself and Xiaohan now. Until the afternoon, Miss Hanxue talked to herself a lot, including many details. I gave myself a lot of feelings, and I also understood that liking and love will be different when the time comes.

When chatting with Lingwei before, they discussed Han Xue and Mr. Luo. At that time, I didn't know whether to envy Master Luo or Miss Hanxue. Now it seems that no one needs to envy them, they are destined to be together in this life.

After a few days, the custom-made furniture was made and delivered to the house where it was properly arranged and then the move began. In the past few days, Luo Yan has started exercising every day. The old man, the master, occasionally goes to the county town just for a barbecue.

The private school has also been repaired by the county magistrate, and the tables and chairs customized by Luo Yan have been sent to the private school. The county magistrate has already bought pens, inks, paper and inkstones and put them in storage in the private school. Luo Yan only had to copy books. After going to the store, Luo Yan only bought the most common books.

As for other books, Luo Yan has already started shopping. After a few days, I also found a lot of good books. When the private school officially starts, whoever fails to complete the task on time will come over and copy the books.

Hahaha...

After moving to the house, the remaining people living in the inn also arranged to stay in Luo Village. People with injuries or young children will look after the family at home. Children who will turn 5 years old in three days will report to a private school and study with Luo Yan. For the sake of the children's safety, four or five people were selected to be responsible for picking up and dropping off the children.

At this time, I don't know why it spread. Not only Jiangmi County, but also the villages near Jiangmi County heard about this incident, and they all wanted to send their children to private schools. But in the end, not many people go to private schools to study. Everyone doesn't know who teaches their children in private schools, so they still choose to wait and see if they feel uneasy.

After everything was basically settled, Luo Yan came up with the idea of ​​opening her own chamber of commerce!

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2022-04-19 23:40:45~2022-04-20 23:52:02~Thank you to the little

angels who voted for mines : #pansen# 1;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

88

After moving home, Luo Yan asked Luo Han (Xiaohan) to come over to discuss opening a chamber of commerce. When opening a chamber of commerce, Luo Yan plans to put Luo Han in charge.

Opening a chamber of commerce, Luo Yan is ready to throw out three messages to people in the world.

First, the chamber of commerce needs a place and a story. We need to let everyone know what kind of people run the Chamber of Commerce and the role of this Chamber of Commerce!

The first news, and the most important news: the master of Shengya Chamber of Commerce is a woman. This woman does not like men but loves women... The second news:

Shengya Chamber of Commerce, which has been hidden for hundreds of years, has appeared! I heard that the hidden head of the family has always been a woman, and there has never been a man... The

third news: Legend has it that as long as you have talent, you can count, and the Shengya Chamber of Commerce will keep you if you are good enough. If you are good at martial arts, the Shengya Chamber of Commerce will keep you if your martial arts reaches a certain level; if you are good at literature...

this hidden chamber of commerce can save money, and it will grow if you withdraw it after a few years; this chamber of commerce can buy information and sell information.

Now, Luo Han is the second young lady of the Luo family. Seeing this person change his clothes when he comes to the courtyard, he suddenly feels different.

Luo Yan discussed with Xiao Han and asked this person's opinion: "Are you willing? If you don't want to, I will find someone else." Xiao Han knew that Master Luo wanted to help her. If she wanted to live with Li Yue, she would be a perfect person now

. Good opportunity: "I am willing."

"Okay, I will ask the county magistrate to find a place for the location of the chamber of commerce." Looking at Luo Han, Luo Yan asked again seriously: "I will just let you know. Out?"

"Okay, Master Luo."

"From now on, when I see you, I will call you brother, and don't call me Master Luo anymore. I have recognized you as my sister, and you will be my biological sister from now on." "...

Okay, brother."

"Well, I'll handle the news. When someone is willing to work for the Chamber of Commerce, I'll need your help to test their martial arts." "Well,...I understand, brother." "Okay, let's stop here for

now

. Seeing that Luo Han was about to leave, Luo Yan quickly stopped the person: "Wait a minute." When the person

turned around, she said, "If you like Miss Liyue, you should be thick-skinned and be more considerate." As she said, Luo Yan took out 3 taels of silver from her body. "Take this money. From now on, you can get 3 taels of pocket money every month."

Looking at the money bag, Xiaohan didn't want to take the money and wanted to earn it himself: "This is no longer needed."

Luo Yan: "It's a pity. The adopted daughter-in-law wants money everywhere, are you sure you don't want it?!" "

... Then I'll accept it."

"Call me brother, don't forget."

"Okay, brother... I'll leave first."

"Okay. ."

The store's business is very good, and there has been no decrease in customers after the price returned to its original price. Luo Yan has excluded Li Yue for the time being, and is still trapped in love for the time being. If you want to open a store in the capital, you must handle matters with the Chamber of Commerce before proceeding to the next step.

With the help of the county magistrate, Luo Yan customized a batch of notebooks and books in the papermaking workshop. They are used for students to write homework and punish and copy books.

Master Wen took Wen Liang to visit relatives, and unexpectedly got the appreciation of an official to become this man's master. What makes people laugh or cry is that Wenliang just refuses. Master Wen naturally refused, so Wen Liang could only resist and said that he was unwilling and already had a master.

Finally, the official found him and insisted on competing with him. This man was so annoying that he even ate in vain for several days at his own house. Fortunately, this person beat the bad mood and went home.

Wen Liang's paintings have indeed improved a lot, but for Luo Yan, they are still far from enough.

The private school has not started yet, but Wen Liang, Jiang Qiubai, and Jiang Muqing have been coming to ask for advice every day in the past two days. At the beginning, Luo Yan only told the three of them her own opinions, how to analyze the author's status and environment at that time, etc. Later, I discovered that Jiang Qiubai's name was so nice, but his methods and methods were definitely incomprehensible.

For this reason, Luo Yan only taught this person in different ways. First analyze the meaning of the book, and then explain your own understanding, why you understand it so well, etc. After the experiment, the effect is obvious. The whole county magistrate came here to express his gratitude to me.

It made Luo Yan feel embarrassed. In fact, this method was similar to the method Luo Yan used to memorize ancient poems when she was in elementary school. It's just that I was young at the time and didn't quite understand that learning that way was a good way. Now Luo Yan thought about it and improved it a bit.

When Luo Yan was about to go back to her room through the hall, she was stopped by a servant. "What's the matter?"

"Sir, that Mr. Yu who just left two days ago is here again."

? ? ?

ha? What's he doing here again? !

"I understand, let him come in."

"Okay, sir."

"Yes."

The servants working in the house now are all the people who were recruited before. They are pretty good at what they do. Luo Han specially trained these people for two days! Hahaha.

When she arrived at the front hall, Luo Yan waited for Yu Changping to come over. She didn't know why this man came to see her again. After waiting for two minutes, the man came to the front hall. "Master Yu, what are you doing here today?"

"...No, I came here today to learn painting skills from Mr. Luo." This man's painting skills are superb and cannot be surpassed by me in a year or two. Knowing this person's rules, after much deliberation, I decided to come and find this person.

"If you study with me, you should know my rules, right?"

"Yes." "

Well, you can come to the private school to study in three days. As for the matter of apprenticeship, it will be handled by the private school." "

I'm afraid I can't do it. I'm going to a private school, and I still have an official position." "

In that case, let's become a disciple first. If you have time, draw a few pictures and show them to me. If you have any questions, just come and ask me." The one I painted before Landscape painting is not artistic enough. The drawing is pretty good, but the connection is lacking. There are still many problems, and progress can be made by overcoming them one by one.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Luo."

"You don't need to thank me. Since I want to be your master, I must teach him well."

After chatting with this person for a few words, he left and met at the private school three days later.

Luo Yan also returned to the room. Han Xue had nothing to do these days. In addition to daily exercise, the rest of the time is reserved for reading.

"Has Xiaohan agreed to the matter of the Chamber of Commerce?" Han Xue asked.

"Agreed. Have you been reading?"

"Yes."

"Take a break. Hong Chun has been in the capital for a few days and should be back soon." "

Then let me take a rest." Looking at her husband, he smiled, as if he had met What a good thing. "Husband, what are you laughing at?"

"Well, Yu Changping came just now and wanted to paint with me."

"He actually wants to learn from me?!" In the past few days, this man had been doing all kinds of tricks just to compete with me. . I really can't see how this person can convince himself.

"Yes, you surprised me."

Listening to her husband being frightened, Han Xue smiled and felt cute. "Sister Liyue?"

"No, what's the matter? Didn't Miss Liyue come to read with you today?"

"Miss Liyue hasn't come over today."

"Well, it's possible that Miss Liyue was blocked by someone." It turns out that Xiaohan left in such a hurry because of Liyue!

"Huh?"

"Xiaohan."

"Yeah, I forgot about Xiaohan." This person is no longer his maid after that night. Now when he goes out, Dawang will follow him to protect him. My husband said that after the Chamber of Commerce opens, he will find someone else to stay by his side and take care of him.

Looking at Han Xue Luo Yan said seriously: "If you feel bored at home, you can write home and ask your mother-in-law and grandmother to come and stay for two days." "We have just settled in, is it not a good idea to ask them to come over now?

"

" Well, it's not impossible. If Han Xue is really bored, just write a letter."

"Okay, thank you husband."

"Fool, what are you thanking!"

Miss Liyue wanted to go to see Han Xue's sister in the morning, but Xiao Han stopped her. He found his way out and pulled himself to this person's room. "What are you doing?"

"Why do you always avoid me?"

"...I didn't." If I avoid you, can't you just come to me like this?

"I want to stay with you for a while. You can go see the lady...sister-in-law in the afternoon, okay?" I'm not used to changing my words suddenly, so I...have to change my words myself.

Liyue burst out laughing when she heard Xiaohan calling Hanxue sister-in-law.

...

"That... is..."

Seeing this man squirming, he was really anxious if he didn't say it: "What is it? Just tell me!" "

I think we can sleep together at night, can we? ?"

! ! ! ? ? ?

"Ahem, I...don't want to talk to you about this."

"Oh, okay then." Brother...he said he needs to be thick-skinned and wants to try. Thinking of Luo Han holding Liyue's hand and pulling her directly into his arms, the fragrant flower fragrance didn't know what kind of flower it was. Luo Han liked it very much and buried his head into this man's neck to take in more of Liyue's good smell. "I will go to your room to look for you tonight. I miss you... I want to hold you and sleep together." "

Well,

whatever you want." Listening to Li Yue's words, Xiao Han opened his eyes in disbelief and asked. : "Really?!" "

...Really."

After two days here, Han Xue wrote a letter to her family after much deliberation, hoping that her grandmother and mother would come and stay for a few days.

The private school opened another day, and there were more than a dozen children coming to class. Of course, this excludes Wen Liang and others.

On this day, an apprenticeship ceremony was held in the private school, with Yu Changping at the front and the others at the back. He saved face for this person and did not punish him.

Luo Yan gave everyone small schoolbags, books, notebooks, pens and ink, etc. During the rest of the time, I talked to everyone about the rules and regulations of the private school.

The assignment on the first day was to go back and write an article about my feelings from the school class. Children who cannot write will tell everyone the next day.

On her way back from get out of class in the afternoon, Luo Yan heard people in Jiangmi County talking about the Shengya Chamber of Commerce. Luo Yan knew that the first step had been successful.

The location of the Chamber of Commerce has been chosen, in the very center of Jiangmi County. The building is five stories high, and Luo Yan has classified each floor into categories.

The first floor is responsible for auctions, the second floor is responsible for buying and selling news, the third floor is responsible for borrowing and saving money, the fourth floor is responsible for jewelry appraisal, and the fifth floor contains books and weapons.

The speed of spread exceeded Luo Yan's imagination, and many people came to the Chamber of Commerce. Over the past few days, Luo Yan identified cultural relics, jewelry, calligraphy and paintings, etc.; the master also got a favorite sword.

Luo Yan gave the sword to the master on one condition: the master would be responsible for identifying weapons.

Hahahaha, Luo Yan originally earned this with her blood. Unexpectedly, the master also took his wife over, and now she lives in his own home. Just give the master a barbecue on the third or fifth day, that's bad.

Compared with these, Luo Yan got more money from selling the weapons.

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2022-04-20 23:52:02~2022-04-21 23:38:39~Thank you to the little

angels who voted for mines : # Pansen# 1;

Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Ruying comes with 4 bottles;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

89

A few days later, Hong Chun brought back the information recorded by Jiang Nian from the capital. Knowing that she would be very tired after rushing back from the capital, Luo Yan rewarded Hong Chun with a tael of silver and left the man to buy wine, and then let Hong Chun go back to rest first.

Jiang Nian recorded a lot of information, some of which were unexpected. The materials were placed in a wooden box that was 10 centimeters wide and 50 to 60 meters long. When the switch of the wooden box was turned on, several volumes of materials fell from the wooden box to the ground.

There was really a lot of information, and the wooden box was filled to the brim. Luo Yan knelt down and picked up a book of information and opened it to read. Jiang Nian recorded it in great detail. Jiang Nian marked each book of information. Luo Yan moved the information in the wooden box to the table bit by bit. Luo Yan finally let her servants take out the empty wooden box.

She sat there all day, and Luo Yan even ate lunch in the study. In the evening, Luo Yan still didn't go out to eat, so she asked her servants to prepare some for her.

According to Jiang Nian's records, the shops opened by various forces in the capital have rules to follow. What Luo Yan noticed was that it wasn't just Luo Ben's family's business that had trouble. If he wrote a letter to tell the emperor brother at this time, this man would definitely be very happy.

Don't be in a hurry when writing the letter. You can wait until you have read all the information before making the next step. These days, I have been waiting for Hong Chun to come back as soon as possible.

The master has already begun to teach him swordsmanship. Han Xue has gradually become accustomed to training these days. You can consider making Han Xue's training more difficult.

Hearing the noise at the door, I thought it must be a servant bringing food. Don't be in a hurry to eat. You can read the information for a while.

"It's time for dinner, husband." The voice turned out to be Han Xue, not a servant.

"Why are you here? Have you finished dinner?" I asked two questions in a row.

"Come over for dinner." He must have finished eating, and he didn't care what time it was.

After saying "Okay", Luo Yan walked over with the information in her hand. At noon, I just read the information over and over again to eat.

Han Xue was a little angry because she had to watch something while eating. She walked around from her husband to the other side, sat down, and took the information from her husband's hand. "You eat first, and I'll give it to you when you're done."

"Okay." Although he was a little reluctant, he still wanted to listen to his wife.

Without any information to look at, Luo Yan found that she was indeed very hungry. After eating two bowls of rice, Luo Yan was full.

After eating, Luo Yan smiled silly at her daughter-in-law and asked Han Xue for information.

Han Xue knew that these things should be important to her husband, so she gave the information to her husband.

"Daughter-in-law, you are so kind! I should read the information for a while. If you are sleepy, you can go to bed early." "Okay,

husband, stop reading for a while. You can continue reading tomorrow."

"Yeah, okay. My wife."

Listening to her husband's words, Han Xue felt very shy and went back to the room first.

Han Xue waited in the room for a while but didn't wait for her husband to come back. She washed herself and went to bed. Not long after lying down, Han Xue started to feel sleepy and fell asleep quickly.

He said he only watched it for a while, but couldn't stop looking at it. There was really a lot of information, Luo Yan took notes while reading it. Luo Yan wanted to sort out the general situation of the officials and merchants in the capital based on this information.

When the time comes to open a store in the capital, I will be able to make a foolproof plan.

After reading all the information, it was already late at night, and Luo Yan did not stop. Luo Yan integrated the recorded information and made a report.

It's not like in my own world where there are electronic devices to create forms, here everything has to be done manually. By the time Luo Yan was done with it, it was dawn.

Noticing this situation, Luo Yan quickly packed up the materials and returned to the room. My daughter-in-law used to sleep in, but since she started exercising, she is no longer like that before.

I just hope that my wife will still be asleep after returning to the room. Otherwise, it will really make my wife angry, and it will be difficult to coax her.

When she got to the room, Luo Yan gently opened the door and walked in. She stretched her head and glanced at her daughter-in-law, who was fortunately asleep. Luo Yan gently closed the door again, took off her coat and lay down on the bed.

There will be more time to practice martial arts for a while, and I will catch up on my sleep after I return from martial arts practice. After a while, the wife woke up. Looking at herself, her daughter-in-law came closer and hugged her. Luo Yan touched her daughter-in-law's soft hair. Fortunately, she came in time!

Before practicing martial arts, Luo Yan thought that she might not have the energy, but she didn't know that she shouldn't be too sober while practicing martial arts. It's just that after the martial arts training, Luo Yan really had no energy and no strength.

After taking her daughter-in-law back to take a shower, Luo Yan had breakfast before going back to sleep.

Han Xue couldn't figure out what was wrong with her husband. Lian Wanwu came back to take a nap today. With nothing to do, Han Xue took off her coat and lay down to rest with her husband.

Han Xue didn't want Luo Yan to stay up so late, and woke up after sleeping for a while. Seeing her husband sleeping deeply, Han Xue got out of bed and did not disturb her husband's rest.

The sunshine is very good today. Looking at the scenery in the sky, Han Xue went to get a book and sat next to the door to read.

Luo Yan slept until noon, and when she woke up, she was ready to have lunch.

...

Suddenly I felt like I was a pig, eating and sleeping, and sleeping and eating.

puff.

In the afternoon, Luo Yan called both Cangdong and Hong Chun to her study. According to a rough understanding of various forces in the capital, I want to continue to recruit people. That's what he asked Cangdong and Hong Chun to come over. They were ordered to be responsible for recruiting people and training them for eight years.

After half a year, we must be able to mobilize a good group of people to use it. "After you have recruited people, you can train them in a house or private school first, and then buy a special place when there are many people." "Okay,

Master."

"Well, it is best to recruit people who are good at martial arts."

"Understood, Master. ."

"Okay, let's leave it like this for now."

A month later...

there were a few more students in the private school. These people heard that the county magistrate's children were taking classes here, and they also let their own children come over.

Jiang Qiubai was punished for copying the most books these days, and at the same time, this man also gained the knowledge in the books. Jiang Qiubai is not too stupid. If there is anything he doesn't understand in the book, he will come over and ask himself.

Even Jiang Muqing began to change her view of Jiang Qiubai. When she looked at Jiang Qiubai in the past, Jiang Muqing felt that her family's situation was just like her father's. It is really difficult to get to the next level.

Luo Yan has collected a lot of good things from Shengya Chamber of Commerce in these days. As more and more talented people come to work for us, the status of Shengya Chamber of Commerce becomes more and more solid.

The emperor also began to exchange letters with himself, and the emperor had already begun to layout his own power. Looking at what the emperor said in the letter, the report he compiled provided a lot of help to this person. This man was so excited that he insisted on moving to the capital as soon as possible, saying that he wanted to reward himself with this and that.

But both the emperor and himself knew very well that the plan had just begun. Going to the capital now is just a joke. When the store opens in Yunzhong County, both the Luo Ben family and the Jiang family will notice it.

Luo Yan is now deliberately slowing down her pace to achieve success in practicing Wuyi. The old master said that it will take her about half a year at the earliest. This month, in addition to the daily teachings from the master, I have been increasing my weight-bearing to exercise my physical fitness in my free time.

My wife also practices with me, and the results have been seen in the past few days. The master looked at his wife's current physical condition and said: In a few days, Miss Hanxue will be able to learn Wuyi.

This afternoon, Luo Yan gave a half-day holiday to the students in the private school. Luo Yan went home first. After arriving home, Luo Yan went straight to the kitchen.

Luo Yan will prepare a table of meals and a cake of her own flavor tonight. In early December, Luo Yan asked Han Xue if her birthday was that day. Early in the morning, Luo Yan asked her servants to buy Kongming lanterns. Wait until night, and put it together with Han Xue.

In the kitchen, Luo Yan looked at the ingredients and thought about the recipe first, then did the work in advance, and finally just cooked it.

90

Two days ago, Luo's father purchased a batch of new fruits. The description said they were red. Luo Yan took a look and found that they were strawberries.

Luo Yan laughed happily, and immediately thought of her daughter-in-law's birthday, she could tell Han Xue a strawberry cake!

Not long after Han Xue sent a letter home, her grandmother and mother came here.

I went to see my mother last night and asked my mother to take Han Xue, my grandmother, and my mother to go shopping today. While they are away, we must hurry up and cook.

First make the soup and warm it on the fire, then prepare the meat dishes, and finally make the simple dishes. After about two hours, Luo Yan asked the servants to bring the food to the dining table. Luo Yan cooked an extra portion of each dish and gave it to the servants, and everyone ate together to celebrate Han Xue's birthday.

The preparations for the cake have been done, and now Luo Yan can just let the cake take shape. Hanxue's name should also be written on the top of the cake, wishing Hanxue a happy birthday!

Everything is ready and the time is almost up.

Although the Shengya Chamber of Commerce has only been open for more than a month, it unexpectedly allowed Luo Yan to collect diamonds. Luo Yan, the man who brought it to sell, almost missed it. People here don't know the value of diamonds.

Maybe he was in urgent need of money, so the man said he could give 100 Wen per pill. When I came to the chamber of commerce, there was an important calligraphy and painting for sale, and Luo Yan had to watch it. When she was about to leave the Chamber of Commerce, she noticed this man. At first, Luo Yan didn't know what the man was selling. Luo Yan asked the servant aloud and said that it was worthless.

After thinking again and again, Luo Yan asked the man to take out the things and let her see. Luo Yan was shocked when she saw the man open the small cloth bag and found diamonds inside. I actually saw diamonds, but diamonds are really not of much use to the people here.

Not knowing where the man got it, Luo Yan asked the man aloud: "What is this? Is it just a little bit?" The man replied: "More than this, I don't know

what use this can be."

"You Can you accept a tael of silver for what you have on hand?" There are a lot of bricks and stones in the bag, and a tael of silver in this place is like giving it away for free. But Luo Yan knows the value of diamonds and can make a diamond ring for Han Xue if she buys it back.

"Do you need it later?"

"I don't know about this. I have never seen this thing, and like you, I don't know what its use is yet." This small bag is enough, if you buy a lot. You can open a jewelry store.

"Okay, thank you young master."

"Are you in urgent need of money?"

Luo Yan looked at the man for a long time without answering, and finally spoke out by herself: "If you are in urgent need of money, you can bring me as much as I can.

" After listening to her own words, her face instantly became better and she smiled and said to herself: "Thank you, Master, how can I find you?" Luo Yan pointed to the staff aside and said: "Let's talk to him, how many are there today

? It will be registered in the register. When you take it over, I will pay you the same price."

"Thank you, sir!"

"You're welcome." After the person left, Luo Yan ordered the servants to follow the person and find out how many diamonds he had. . As for stealing, Luo Yan specifically warned her servants not to ask for it.

After asking the workers to record it, Luo Yan took the bricks home and put them away. I found some free time to go to a jewelry store and custom-make a ring out of silver to fit the diamonds into.

Now that the ring is completed, Luo Yan will put it on Han Xue herself when eating cake.

Mother and the others have come back and are chatting in mother's house. Luo Yan called her servants to bring everyone over for dinner. After dinner, Luo Yan had plans.

Han Xue was shocked when she came over. Her husband hadn't cooked since she moved to the new house. In addition to practicing every day, this person also travels between the Chamber of Commerce and the academy. Today, my husband actually cooked a table of food. What is on the table next to me? cake!

The husband came over and took his hand, and we all did it together. It's a bit early to eat at this time. The sky was red with sunset and it was very beautiful.

Before eating, Luo Yan took out the gift prepared for Han Xue. In addition to custom-made diamond rings, Luo Yan also specially used diamonds to create a set of jewelry for Han Xue, including a necklace and a bracelet.

She put the wooden jewelry box in front of Han Xue and said, "Open it and take a look."

Han Xue opened the jewelry box. The jewelry inside was very beautiful. "Thank you, husband!"

"Silly, thank you for what, can I put it on for you?"

Han Xue looked at her husband and nodded and said, "Okay."

Luo Yan stood up and gave Han the necklace and bracelet in front of everyone. Wear snow. "It's so beautiful." She looked at Hanxue Luoyan and said.

Listening to her husband's compliments, Han Xue felt shy. "Let's eat, husband."

"Yes."

The elder saw that the relationship between the two was good, and he felt happy.

After dinner, the cake was put on the table.

Han Xue saw that the fruit on the cake was actually strawberry. Strawberry was the name her husband called her, which sounded very nice to her. Hanxue, who is sweet and sour, likes to eat this fruit very much, so is this made specially for herself by her husband?

It seems to be above? own name! My husband actually made it just for himself.

"Happy birthday to Hanxue." Her husband's words came and Hanxue looked at her husband very moved. The tears were a bit uncontrollable and flowed down.

"Why are you crying?" Seeing Han Xue crying, Luo Yan was a little anxious and didn't know what to do.

"Thank you~"

After saying "fool", Luo Yan held Han Xue in her arms and comforted her. "Stop crying, okay? I've been making the cake for a long time. Han Xue will try it and see if she likes it." The

person in her arms listened to her words and slowly left her arms. Touching Han Xue's smiling face, Luo Yan wiped Han Xue's tears. "I'll cut the cake."

The cake tastes very delicious, and the strawberry tastes even better! Han Xue ate a few more bites of the cake and ate the strawberries on her husband's plate.

Waiting for Han Xue to enjoy her meal, Luo Yan ordered her servants to set off fireworks this time. Luo Yan took Han Xue's hand and walked out, stopping in the courtyard to watch the fireworks.

With a bang, a flash of light flew into the sky and turned into a beautiful flower for an instant, and then disappeared fleetingly. Then another sound came out, Luo Yan held Han Xue's hand and looked at the beautiful fireworks in the sky.

"Han Xue! Happy birthday!" Luo Yan looked at Han Xue and said.

Just as she was watching the fireworks, she was attracted by her husband's voice. Looking at her husband, Han Xue, she could clearly feel her heart beating rapidly.

Luo Yan took out the ring and said: "This is a ring specially made for Han Xue. After wearing it, Han Xue will only belong to Luo Yan in this life." Han Xue was very excited because of the surprise her husband had prepared for her. Listening to her husband Han

Xue wanted to tell her husband that she had already regarded her husband as the most important person in this life! "Okay."

Luo Yan held Han Xue's hand and put the ring on Han Xue's ring finger. Then he touched Han Xue's cheek, leaned in and kissed Han Xue.

The author has something to say:

Happy birthday Han Xue!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 59 14
顶流爱豆不当替身了 Author:闲词 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5874212 https://www.shubaow.net/243_243863/ Yan Xuan didn't expect that one day she wou...
10.3K 152 10
穿成渣A后我钓走虐文女主 Author: 狗狗吃骨头 http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6765727 https://www.shubaow.net/262_262255/ Cannon fodder is empty, beautiful and...
21.2K 427 20
老婆是渣A文大佬女主 Author:笑蓝 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6616896 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/285135.html A dedicated salted fish sweetener wi...
101K 2.8K 21
~in which the arrival of zoe philips turns olivia collins' world into a flurry of horse thieves and heartaches 𝚙𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎 𝚡 𝚘𝚌 𝚏𝚛...