I got a new wife after crossi...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

穿越后我多了一个老婆 Author:橘色一点虹 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6413334 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/28058... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-104 END

41-50

590 13 0
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

41

Han Xue: "Fifteen taels?" Based on two buckets of fish, fifteen taels should be about the same.

Luo Yan smiled and shook her head: "No, guess again."

Didn't it sell for fifteen taels? The husband smiled and shook his head. It was probably more than fifteen taels. Han Xue: "18?"

"No, no, guess higher."

Han Xue: "...25 taels." I'll ignore my husband if you ask me to guess again, hum.

Luo Yan: "I guess it's about the same. It's close. The two barrels of fish were sold for a total of 26 taels. I bought five small bottles of wine when I came back." She looked at the bottle of wine in her husband's hand, five bottles

?

Luo Yan: "I gave General Cao four pots, and I kept one pot."

Han Xue: "Do you want to drink?" She has never seen her husband drink.

Luo Yan quickly shook her hand and said, "I won't drink. I keep it for use."

"Okay."

Luo Yan said, "There are 25 taels left. I'll keep the 200 wen. You can put away the remaining 25 taels." "After taking out 200 taels, he placed the remaining 25 taels in front of his wife.

Han Xue: "Okay."

Luo Yan stood up and walked to the sink: "Daughter-in-law, have you washed up?" " Yes.

"

"Okay, wait for me. I'll wash up, and we'll go down to eat." Yiyi My clothes were full of fishy smell, which was very unpleasant.

Han Xue: "Okay." I started washing myself when I came back, but I couldn't stand the smell of my clothes. But knowing that her husband wanted to sell the fish for money, she endured it.

Luo Yan washed up quickly. When the two went out to look downstairs, they didn't see Xiao Han and General Cao. Luo Yan went to their respective rooms and called out before going down to eat.

I ordered two delicious dishes in the evening and it cost 180 Wen when I paid.

...

Of the 200 Wen that just arrived, only 20 Wen were left. Alas, there is still enough money for breakfast tomorrow morning!

-When

Luo Yan was about to leave the city the next day, she ran into the same people who had stopped her before.

Several people came to the county town to see if they could get some money, but they had not received any money or goods recently. If this continues, it will be difficult to survive the end of the year.

When they saw Luo Yan and the others, everyone panicked and hurriedly walked around Luo Yan and the others.

What are you running for?

Luo Yan: "Wait a minute!" Seeing that no one responded, Luo Yan continued: "The ones in front are you. Wait a moment before leaving. I have something to tell you." The leader looked at

it Brothers, then looked at Luo Yan together: "I don't know you."

Luo Yan: "Oh~ That doesn't matter, it's enough for me to know you."

...

A few of them wanted to leave quickly now, not wanting to stay here.

Luo Yan: "You guys are just hanging around, why don't you join the army?!"

Tsk, if you're not going to fight now, why don't you join the army? "You need to take care of it!"

Luo Yan said: "It's harmful, then pretend I didn't say it. I heard that those who join the army are given money every month, and those who join the army can eat meat every meal..." After some teasing

, , General Cao and Luo Yan started to rush on their way. To put it bluntly, you can't force others to become soldiers if you don't go.

After Luo Yan and others left, the leader continued to think.

Another ten days passed before everyone arrived in the capital. After finding an inn and settling down his wife and Xiao Han, General Cao took Luo Yan to the palace to meet the emperor.

Because we set out early, it was still a long time before noon when we arrived in the capital. But the journey to the capital took about four hours, so Luo Yan asked her daughter-in-law and Xiaohan to take a rest first.

Han Xue: "Come back safely. I'm here...and Xiaohan waiting for you to come back." I hope the emperor is not looking for trouble for her husband, otherwise it will be difficult to handle.

I don't know anyone in the capital. If something happens, I really don't know how to solve it.

Luo Yan: "Okay, I will come back safely, don't worry." Luo Yan touched her daughter-in-law's head to comfort her, and then went out to the palace with General Cao.

-Inns

in the capital are indeed very expensive. An ordinary guest room costs 500 yuan, which is about five times the price.

The room opened for my daughter-in-law costs 800 Wen per day, and I have to pay for three days in advance. If you are going to stay for a few more days, you will have to pay to renew at that time.

In the ten days after leaving Yunzhong County, Luo Yan made a lot of money. Now all the bits and pieces of money add up to hundreds of taels. Starting from Yunzhong County, Luo Yan feels like she has cheated!

When passing by the auction house, Luo Yan bought an authentic calligraphy and painting at a low price. It only cost Luo Yan five taels of silver, and after passing through two realms, the painting was resold by Luo Yan! I received 195 taels of silver in no time.

After writing a song, Luo Yan earned 10 taels of silver.

...

Well, another time it was an accident. When I was approaching Xijia County, I met a woman by chance.

When the woman appeared, she ran in a hurry, as if someone was chasing her.

Luo Yan opened the carriage curtain without thinking too much and let the woman in.

Luo Yan and others stopped because they were not full for lunch, so Luo Yan started cooking meat porridge for everyone on the roadside.

After the woman hid in the carriage, several people did follow her: "Have you ever seen a woman wearing light yellow clothes come here?" General Cao replied coldly: "No." Several people looked at

it

. General Cao was not easy to mess with, so he did not continue to ask questions, and directly chose a direction to continue looking for the person.

The woman's name is Liyue. She is tall and has a good figure. She looks very thin.

Han Xue sat by the fire and watched her husband's actions. She didn't know what the other person said, but she saw her husband glance at her! !

Lowering her head, Han Xue didn't want to look any further. The girl is very beautiful, and she is more lively than the other girl. Moreover, the girl kept looking at her husband and didn't even see him go out!

Liyue didn't leave. After staying, she drank meat porridge with Luo Yan and the others.

Liyue: "Oh! Who made this porridge? It's so delicious!" It's really delicious. I have never eaten such delicious porridge before!

General Cao: "It's Brother Luo." After saying that, General Cao continued to drink meat porridge.

Li Yue: "Oh, Mr. Luo, you are so awesome. The porridge you make is so delicious."

Luo Yan smiled sheepishly and said, "Thank you for the compliment."

Han Xue: ...

Li Yue: "It's really delicious. , you see I have already drank a bowl."

Luo Yan continued to smile politely and replied: "Thank you."

Liyue: "I...can I have another bowl?"

"Of course, how much more can you eat? Just serve it yourself." Luo Yan said.

Li Yue: "Okay, hee hee~"

Han Xue:...

-

Liyue: "Master Luo, are you going to the capital through Xijia County?"

Luo Yan: "Yes."

Liyue: "Then it will take many days to arrive."

Luo Yan asked: "Miss Liyue Have you been to the capital?"

Liyue: "Yes. The last time I went to the capital, I drove overnight. It should have taken about four or five days." From this point of view, if you rest at night and rush during the day, you will arrive several days late

. Beijing.

-

Li Yue: "Are these two girls members of Mr. Luo's family?"

Luo Yan: "The one in the lavender skirt is my wife, and the one beside her is my wife's maid. They accompanied me to the capital. This is General Cao. ."

Daughter-in-law? ......Forehead! Oh my God, I didn't know just now that this person was Mr. Luo's first wife, and she had been chatting with Mr. Luo on the side.

Liyue: "Mr. Luo, what do you call your sister-in-law?"

Luo Yan: "My wife's name is Li Hanxue, just call me Sister Xiaoxue." Liyue:

"Okay."

After knowing that Li Hanxue is Mr. Luo's wife, Liyue stepped forward to talk to her. Li Hanxue chatted briefly.

Li Yue felt that Li Hanxue was a little cold, and her reply to her in total did not exceed ten words.

Liyue thought that Li Hanxue might have this kind of character, so she stopped chatting with Li Hanxue.

When going to Xijia County, Liyue said she was going too, so she took Luo Yan's carriage and went to Xijia together.

On the way, Liyue told her situation. Li Yue ran away from home, and now she went to Xijia County to escape the limelight at her grandma and grandpa's house because she didn't want to get married.

After Luo Yan sent the person to the place, she left directly to find the inn. Liyue invited Luo Yan to go to her grandfather's house to rest for a night, but Luo Yan refused directly.

Having just met Li Yue, it was really not good to go directly to stay at someone else's house. More importantly, I am not used to living there.

After walking a certain distance, my daughter-in-law said: "I see you guys were very happy talking. I thought you would agree just now." ...

Start

? Where are you happy? I am not happy at all. When communicating with Miss Liyue, I speak normally. Are you not very happy?

Um? That's not right. Wife, what is this? Are you jealous?

Phew~

Luo Yan: "It's just a one-time relationship, give it away, wife, where did you think you were?"

Han Xue did not reply to her husband. Anyway, when she just watched Miss Liyue talking to her husband, she felt an inexplicable feeling in her heart. Feeling uncomfortable and angry!

Han Xue held it in until she went to bed at night and didn't speak any more. During the meal, no one noticed anything. In the past, Li Hanxue basically didn't talk during meals.

Luo Yan sensed that something was wrong. She would definitely not be able to get through the night without coaxing her daughter-in-law.

Alas, when I finally didn't notice it, my daughter-in-law had a sense of crisis. At this moment, I am still thinking about how to coax my wife when she goes to bed.

It seems that I have to avoid this situation in the future, the consequences will be dire.

_That

night, Luo Yan and her daughter-in-law said a lot of sweet words. He made his wife cry in pain before he opened his mouth to speak. "You... are so bad. Now... you keep... taking advantage of me. In the daytime, why... do you... smile at Miss Liyue!" Han Xue gasped

. , it was very difficult to explain why I was so angry.

After Luo Yan heard what her daughter-in-law said, she immediately stopped and looked up at her with an innocent look: "When I laughed, I was introducing you to Miss Liyue! Li Hanxue, my wife." Oh my, my daughter-in-law spent the entire

afternoon Are you angry about this? I'm really jealous. so cute!

Han Xue: It seems that I... misunderstood.

Han Xue said in a muffled voice: "Oh."

Seeing her daughter-in-law looking at her, Luo Yan kissed her directly and continued to move her hands...

The next morning was the latest day to wake up in so many days. When Luo Yan looked at the sun and really wanted to show off her butt, she woke up her daughter-in-law.

As a result, Han Xue had not slept well and was still in a dazed state. She was very dissatisfied and asked for a bite from her husband.

Luo Yan: "Tear~" Because it was really painful, Luo Yan made a sound directly.

Han Xue opened her eyes and looked at her husband, then continued to sleep.

Yes, who made you my wife? It doesn't hurt, not at all!

The author has something to say:

Luo Yan: Wife, you are so eloquent!

Author: Happy Valentine's Day!

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2022-02-13 20:47:13~2022-02-14 19:49:49~Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Lang

Yunmo 9 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

42

After waiting for about a minute, the bite on her arm no longer hurt so much, and Luo Yan continued to hug her daughter-in-law.

Luo Yan carried her daughter-in-law directly to the carriage. She would definitely not eat breakfast now. Luo Yan: "Xiaohan, you go to the inn and buy some food to take with you on the way. After buying it, we will set off directly." "Okay." When they were about to leave the city, Liyue rushed over and prepared some specialties

for Luo Yan and the others. and eating. Luo Yan did not refuse. Although she didn't know what Miss Liyue gave her, it was always best to accept it. Luo Yan: "Then I'll take it without you being polite." Li Yue: "You're welcome, you're welcome." Xiao Han watched Li Yue talking to Luo Yan. Well, he is also very lively when he talks. Liyue: ... Luo Yan: "Well, then, let's say goodbye." Liyue: "Well, be careful on the road and pay attention to safety." Luo Yan: "Thank you, we will." Xiaohan: Goodbye. I told Liyue in my heart. In this way, Luo Yan and others bid farewell to Li Yue and continued on their way to the capital. Xiaohan: Well, actually it's nothing. I just feel it's a bit boring without Liyue's cheerful voice. - Arriving outside the palace gate, Luo Yan looked at the palace walls carefully. Well, the wind is a bit strong and it feels a bit cold. Other than that, I don't feel much at all. After General Cao showed his token, the soldiers on duty let the two people pass. It was quite some distance to the emperor's place, and Luo Yan felt that she needed a horse. A donkey cart would also do. After seeing the emperor, General Cao immediately knelt down to the emperor... Luo Yan: What should I do if I don't want to kneel? Otherwise, give it a try? Thinking of Luo Yan, she did this. General Cao, who was kneeling beside him, was frantically giving Luo Yan hints: Kneel down quickly, what are you doing? This is the emperor! Kneel down quickly and say hello... Luo Yan glanced at General Cao and then looked at the emperor sitting in front of him. Well, there was another one next to him. Who is this person? The clothes of the eunuchs beside the emperor are completely different. The runes on the clothes? uh-huh? Why does it feel a bit like a constellation star chart? So this is? Does the minister of horoscopes observe the sky? The Emperor: "General Cao, please get up quickly. It's hard work coming and going." General Cao: "It's not hard, it's not hard." Luo Yan: It's really not hard. Not only is it not hard, but the food and drink are good! The emperor motioned to Sikong Xin and asked him to come to him. The emperor asked in a low voice: "Is this the person? You can't be wrong, right?" He looked like a frail scholar, but he didn't feel very energetic. He is very handsome and has a fair complexion. Sikong Xin: "Back to the emperor, it is this person." I just made a calculation, and there is no problem. The Emperor: "Okay, I understand." After General Cao arrived in Luocun, he wrote a letter to inform the Emperor in advance of what he knew. By now the emperor had a rough idea and also knew Luo Yan's name. The Emperor: "Are you Luo Yan?" Luo Yan: "Exactly." The Emperor: "Is what I said in my letter true?" Luo Yan: "Half." ...Does Master Luo cherish words like gold? No, I still don't understand what you want to do with me! The Emperor: "Are those things correct?" Luo Yan: "The part about saying I am a god is wrong." If I am not a god, then all my thoughts these days have been in vain. The emperor frowned and looked at Sikong Xin... Sikong Xin noticed something was wrong and immediately looked at Luo Yan and said, "Master Luo must know or know something that no one knows." The emperor looked at Luo Yan and wanted to know Luo Yan What will be the answer. Luo Yan: "That's true." Sikong Xin: "I wonder if Mr. Luo can tell me?" Luo Yan looked at Sikong Xin and didn't answer him, and turned to look at the emperor. Luo Yan: "I don't have a panacea, and I can't do it!" The Emperor:... Luo Yan: "If the Emperor wants to better control the power, I may be able to help you a little bit." To control the power, this is also possible. . To be honest, Mr. Luo can be of more than a little help. "As for the other things. I know a lot more. If you want to know more about it, you can ask me. If I know, I can tell you." The Emperor said: "There is no panacea, so is there anything that can prolong life? " What's the method?" Luo Yan: "This? Well, there is." The emperor hurriedly asked: "Yes, what method is it?!" Luo Yan: "There is no problem in telling the emperor everything. The premise is that I have a condition!" The Emperor: "Master Luo, let me tell you." Luo Yan: "The Emperor must know my name and my current family situation." The Emperor: " That's right." Luo Yan continued: "I will go back now. Live in this body, and as for the family in this body." The Emperor: "What do you mean, Mr. Luo?" This Emperor really loves to interrupt, and he hasn't finished speaking yet. Luo Yan: "I have to take care of it too. The people of the Luo family will have nothing to do with this body's family in the future. But! I will deal with whatever the Luo family's family did to my body and my family. I hope the emperor will deal with this matter." Allowed." Have you rectified the Luo family? Damn it, I've always wanted to get someone from the Luo family, but I've never been able to find an opportunity. Now that Mr. Luo wants to get his permission, he must unify! The Emperor: "No problem." Luo Yan: "Okay. I hope that the Emperor can be a wise king in this life, otherwise, otherwise." The Emperor: ... Luo Yan: "According to the current situation of the court, I am afraid that the emperor will not be able to fulfill his position. It's been too long." Good guy, can Mr. Luo finish his sentence in one sentence! It made me think you were going to do something to me! The Emperor: "Do you mean, Mr. Luo, that as long as I am a wise king, Mr. Luo will help me?" Luo Yan smiled and said, "Yes." The emperor twitched the corner of his mouth slightly, and Mr. Luo smiled. It looked good. It feels a bit scary in this atmosphere! ! The Emperor: "If Mr. Luo doesn't remind me, I will know it too." Yes, the Emperor can handle this. After a few words, the emperor will understand what it means. -The Emperor: "Master Luo, if you want to stay in the capital, you can live in the palace."

Luo Yan: "No, I still have to do business. At this stage, I don't have time to stay in the capital."

What is business? Never heard of it before.

The Emperor: "Business is?"

Luo Yan: "Oh, by the way. According to what you mean here, it should mean often." The Emperor: "

Master Luo is in business?"

Luo Yan: "Yes, now is the stage of starting a business. . After stabilizing, I will consider whether to come to the capital to settle down."

The Emperor: "Master Luo, what does the entrepreneurial stage mean?"

Luo Yan: "Well, even if you just started doing business, everything needs to be taken care of, or... An unstable stage."

The Emperor, Sikong Xin, and General Cao: So that's it.

The Emperor: "Master Luo, please stay in the palace tonight, and we will continue chatting tomorrow."

Luo Yan: "The Emperor is too polite, so I won't stay. My wife came with me, and she still lives here." I can't leave my wife alone in the inn. I need to go back and be with my wife." ...

The Emperor

: "I'll send someone to bring Mr. Luo's wife to live with her in the palace. How about that?"

Um, Do you really want to live in the capital? I'm not familiar with you, this is too familiar!

Luo Yan: "Okay."

The Emperor: "General Cao, please go and pick up Mr. Luo's wife." General Cao: "

Okay, Your Majesty."

After General Cao left, Luo Yan and the Emperor We didn't chat for long before someone reported that the emperor had a meal.

"Your Majesty, do you want to start now?"

The Emperor said, "Let's start."

Luo Yan wanted to eat with her wife, but the Emperor had already asked someone to start.

Okay, anyway, I am quite curious about what the emperor eats.

-Xiao

Han: "Miss, only General Cao is back."

Han Xue frowned and walked to the window to look down. Indeed, only General Cao and her husband were not back.

Xiao Han: "I was very anxious when I saw General Cao leaving. I wonder if something happened?"

This is what Han Xue is worried about. I hope it's okay.

General Cao went upstairs and knocked on the door, "Miss Hanxue, you and Xiaohan pack up. The emperor sent me to take you to the palace." Xiaohan: "Did you take everything with you?" General Cao: "

Everything

. Take it away."

Xiao Han: "Okay, just wait a moment."

Han Xue asked softly: "Husband, is he okay?"

General Cao: "Master Luo, is he okay? Master Luo was chatting with the emperor when I came. "

Husband chatting with the emperor? ? ?

Han Xue anxiously asked General Cao for confirmation: "My husband was really just chatting with the emperor, didn't something happen?" General Cao: "Don't worry,

sister Han Xue, Mr. Luo is indeed fine. I'm really here to pick you up." , Sister Hanxue will know what I said is true when we get to the palace."

Hanxue: "Okay." I hope your husband is fine.

After packing their things, General Cao drove Han Xue and Xiao Han to the palace in a carriage.

When leaving the inn, the inn deducted half of the day's payment and returned the rest to Han Xue.

-When

they arrived at the palace, Luo Yan had already taken the emperor to the royal dining room.

The emperor eats a variety of meals, and the combination of meat and vegetables looks good. The vegetarian dishes are quite good, but the meat dishes are really not delicious. Luo Yan took one or two bites of each dish while looking at the emperor, and would take two more bites of delicious dishes.

Luo Yan laughed out loud.

...

The Emperor: "Why are you laughing, Mr. Luo? Mr. Luo likes to eat more of that dish."

Luo Yan: "I see that the emperor is not eating well. If the emperor wants to live longer, he must not be so sloppy with his food!" "

The Emperor: "What does longevity have to do with eating?"

Luo Yan: "The most important thing for a person is to eat first. The Emperor is so perfunctory about the first thing, let alone longevity." The Emperor: "

That Luo What do you eat on a daily basis?"

Luo Yan: "I make it myself."

Make it myself? ? ?

Mr. Luo can also cook? !

Um? Just now, I was talking to myself about how I could help me organize the government affairs, and now I found out that I can cook!

The Emperor: "Master Luo, can you cook one or two dishes for me to see?"

Tsk, the Emperor doesn't believe in himself.

Luo Yan: "Of course, we can eat it when my wife comes."

...

He also talked about his wife, what kind of person is Mr. Luo's wife? It makes Mr. Luo always talk about it like this. So curious!

The Emperor: "Okay, I will take Mr. Luo to the imperial dining room."

-

The palace maid said to General Cao: "General Cao, the emperor asked you to accompany Mr. Luo's wife for a moment. After Mr. Luo prepares the meal, he will join the emperor. Come here.

General Cao: "Okay. "

The author has something to say:

Han Xue: Why do you have to cook when your husband comes to the palace??? Thanks for voting for me during 2022-02-14 19:49:49~2022-02-15 23:16:30 Tickets or little angels for irrigating nutrient solution ~

Thanks to the little angel for irrigating nutrient solution: 10 bottles for me; 2 bottles for taking a big break; 1 bottle for 47960974;

43

The people in the imperial dining room heard that the emperor was coming, and quickly gathered to wait for the emperor to come.

When Luo Yan and the emperor arrived, after waiting for the people in the imperial dining room to greet the emperor, Luo Yan glanced at the emperor and walked directly into the imperial dining room.

Looking at the scene in the imperial dining room, Luo Yan's jaw dropped. The pots used for cooking should have been separated due to signs of use. Well, the tables for cutting and preparing vegetables are also placed separately. The table is long and large, and there are many kinds of ingredients on it.

There was also a small stove burning, as if something was being stewed. Luo Yan asked and smelled something like stewed bird's nest. I feel that the smell is a little different from what I have eaten or cooked before.

After a brief review, Luo Yan walked up to the emperor and said, "I will do whatever I want."

The emperor said, "Master Luo, just do whatever you want." Free expression should mean doing whatever you want, right?

Luo Yan: "Okay."

There were relatively few ingredients in the imperial kitchen, so Luo Yan put all the ingredients together. It's not enough, you still need some ingredients.

Luo Yan: "Your Majesty, do you have paper and pen?"

The Emperor: "Yes." The Emperor directly asked someone to prepare pens, ink and paper for Mr. Luo, but he just didn't understand that the things in the imperial kitchen were not enough?

After getting the pen and ink paper, Luo Yan wrote the names of some medicinal materials, which were used to make meat and braised vegetables. Medicinal materials include wolfberry, cinnamon, fragrant leaves, etc. "Please, Your Majesty, please send someone to find these medicinal materials for me."

The Emperor took the paper and looked at it. It was indeed the medicinal materials written on it. As for why Mr. Luo used these to cook, he didn't understand. The medicinal materials have to be brought over, and the imperial doctor has to come along with him.

The Emperor: "There's no problem with this. I'll send someone to get it for you."

Luo Yan: "Okay."

-

Luo Yan asked a few people to help her prepare ingredients and chop vegetables. First I made some ingredients, stir-fry meat and vegetables, and made a few soups. What was being cooked in the small pot was bird's nest. Luo Yan took a sip and it tasted terrible.

Luo Yan made a new bird's nest, and after the medicinal materials arrived, Luo Yan made black chicken soup. The black-bone chicken soup is stewed with red dates, wolfberry and other medicinal materials.

While the emperor was smelling the smell, he couldn't help but swallow his saliva. Most of the other onlookers were in the same situation as the emperor. The imperial doctor did not expect that medicinal materials could also be used for food.

When it was finished, there were eight dishes, four soups and a sweet porridge, plus a bird's nest.

Luo Yan: "Your Majesty, I don't know whose bird's nest this is. I saw it was different from the one I made and made one. You can give it to this person to taste how I made it." ... No matter who he is

,

now I just want to eat it. The Emperor: "Come here, which palace was this made in?"

"Go back to the Emperor, this belongs to the Queen."

The Emperor: "Go and invite the Emperor to my place."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

Wait for the others to leave . The Queen asked Luo Yan: "Have you made a lot of this bird's nest?"

Tsk, Luo Yan: "Yes, please ask someone to send the prepared food to you." Listening to Mr. Luo saying that he made

a lot of bird's nests, the Emperor's heart instantly I couldn't be happier. "Come quickly and send all the prepared food to me. Also, the chef and the imperial doctor here are also going over." The

imperial chef and the imperial physician: "Yes, Your Majesty."

-

Han Xue saw it first A beautiful woman came over first. When General Cao saw that it was the Queen, he immediately knelt down to pay her respects.

It turned out to be the Queen. When Han Xue and Xiao Han were about to kneel down to pay their respects to the Queen, the Emperor and Luo Yan also arrived.

Seeing the emperor, the empress, General Cao, Han Xue and Xiao Han all paid their respects to the emperor.

The emperor was so frightened when he saw the woman next to General Cao about to say hello, "No gifts, no gifts! Sit down quickly." After everyone sat down, the emperor hurriedly shouted: "Serve!" If the dishes are not served, he

will My stomach growled even louder, but that wasn't going to work.

Looking at the dishes being placed on the table one by one, Luo Yan said, "Your Majesty, please start using your chopsticks."

...

Well, Mr. Luo won't notice it. Although I really couldn't believe Mr. Luo could cook just now, it was the first time I met him after all, so it was completely understandable.

The Emperor: "Okay, let's all eat."

-

Han Xue didn't know what was going on with Lord Dao, so she went to the imperial kitchen to cook. Looking at the conversation between the emperor and her husband, it seemed that nothing happened. As for the queen, she felt like she came by herself, not like she was with the emperor and her husband.

Looking at the dishes and soup that she had not cooked before, Luo Yan put them into her daughter-in-law's bowl. Luo Yan: "Daughter-in-law, this is black-bone chicken soup. You can try it. If you like it, I will often make it for you in the future." Han Xue listened to her husband talking to herself, her eyes kept looking at the emperor, the queen and others... Husband

is

really He just opened his mouth regardless of the occasion, and now he is still in front of the Emperor and the Queen...!

Han Xue: "Yeah." What can I do? I agree directly.

The emperor blinked and looked at Mr. Luo, then turned to introduce Luo Yan to the Queen and the imperial cook: "This is Mr. Luo, and next to him is Mr. Luo's wife." The Queen smiled and said to Luo Yan:

" I didn't expect Mr. Luo to love his wife so much."

Tsk, the Queen is so envious!

Hahahahaha

Luo Yan: "Does this mean I love you? Isn't this what a lover should do?"

Lover? ? ?

In your husband's heart, are you your husband's lover? Han Xue looked at her husband with confusion and surprise.

spouse? I have never heard of a man treating a woman as a lover. It has always been a man and a woman. Men and women are inherently different. Women have always served their husbands. How can a man treat women like this?

The Emperor: "How do you understand the lover Mr. Luo talks about?"

Luo Yan: "The one I love!"

The Emperor: "Young Master Luo doesn't say anything."

Looking at the Queen, Luo Yan asked the Emperor : "Does the Emperor like the Queen?"

...

The Emperor: "Of course I like the Queen."

Luo Yan: "Is there a time when my heart beats faster?"

Well, the Queen is good-looking and well-behaved, so naturally I like her. . As for the times when my heart beats faster... there are times when I saw the Queen for the first time, and I was fascinated by the Queen's appearance. "Yes."

Luo Yan: "When and what thoughts did the emperor have after that?"

Do you want to say this? Can you not say it? After all, I am the king of a country. If I say it, the people will know it.

Luo Yan: "Did the Emperor want to marry the Queen?"

It seems? That's indeed what it looks like! "yes."

Luo Tian: "That's right, this is love. This is an indescribable feeling. When the emperor heard that the bird's nest belonged to the queen in the imperial dining room just now, the emperor directly sent someone to invite the queen. Presumably, The queen is the lover in the eyes of the emperor."

Mr. Luo is too straightforward!

Queen: It's good to be more straightforward. If you can talk more, I like to hear it.

The Emperor: ...

-Why

did the bird's nest made in the imperial kitchen suddenly taste different today? A lot of progress.

The Queen: "Who made the bird's nest today? It tastes very good!"

The Emperor: "All the food on the table was made by Mr. Luo. If the queen likes it, she should ask him how he made it."

Luo Yan : "If the queen likes it, I will write down the production process and give it to the queen when I have time later." Queen: "

Thank you, Mr. Luo."

Luo Yan: "You're welcome, I... this is a gift for a friend."

friend? I didn't expect that Mr. Luo would treat me as a friend so quickly. Every dish on this table was very delicious. He was also very surprised when he saw his own chef eating. The reactions of others were almost the same.

Mr. Luo is indeed a man from heaven. Although there is no panacea, what Mr. Luo has shown him so far has made me admire him endlessly.

The Emperor: "Mr. Luo, you have already regarded me as a friend and even given me gifts. I can't be rude. There is a very nice house outside the palace. I will keep it for Mr. Luo. I will come here when Mr. Luo's career is stable. When the time comes to settle in the capital, just go out there."

Awesome! As expected of the emperor. Luo Yan: "Your Majesty, this gift is too big. In this way, I will keep the production process of all the food on this table and give it to the Emperor." The Emperor: "Okay." The imperial doctor has been wanting to speak, waiting for the Emperor to talk

to

this When the exchange was almost finished, Mr. Luo said: "Your Majesty, I have a few questions to ask Mr. Luo, can you?"

Luo Yan: "I know what you want to ask, you can ask directly."

Imperial Physician : "How did Mr. Luo come up with the idea of ​​using medicinal materials and food to make food together?"

Luo Yan: "There was no such thing as food and medicinal materials before. They grew independently. Because our wishes formed our food and medicinal materials, so you asked This question is very problematic."

"Just like this, why can't medicinal materials be used to make food?"

Imperial doctor: "That's what Mr. Luo said."

Luo Yan: "How did you feel after eating the food I cooked just now? ?"

Imperial doctor: "I really admire Mr. Luo's combination of this black-bone chicken soup. The addition of black-bone chicken to the medicinal materials seems to have other effects. I don't know the details yet. I need to spend time researching it." Luo

Yan : "Indeed, the food we eat can also be used as medicinal materials. Eating different foods will bring different effects to our bodies..." The imperial doctor: "Your Majesty, Master Luo

must He is the one who accidentally stayed up all night to make medicinal materials. I wonder if you can let Mr. Luo go teach the imperial doctor to everyone?"

The Emperor said: "No, Mr. Luo doesn't have time at the moment." You don't need to say it as an old man. I can listen to what Mr. Luo said. I know that Mr. Luo knows about medicinal materials and food.

Luo Yan smiled: "If you have anything to ask, you can write to me and ask the emperor to send it to me. I will answer it for you when I receive the letter." Imperial doctor: "That's great!" ...

The

emperor

: "Doctor Wang, are you full? Why don't you go back first?"

As soon as he finished speaking, the emperor saw the pitiful expression on Dr Wang's face...

The Emperor: "Well, let's continue eating."

-

Sikong Xin He has been eating quietly and seriously, and talking here doesn't seem to disturb this person's eating! But Luo Yan insisted not to do what he wanted. Luo Yan: "Minister Sikong Xin, if you have any questions, I know what I know and can answer you." Sikong Xin stopped his chopsticks

, looked up at Mr. Luo and thought: Well, I don't have anything to ask.

Luo Yan: "Master Si, I also know the pictures and texts on the clothes you are wearing, if you want to know." Luo Yan stopped and looked at Sikong Xin.

The author has something to say:

Han Xue: I feel like something is wrong with my husband. He actually knows so much? ?

Luo Yan: ...What should I do? It feels like the vest is about to fall off.

╮(╯▽╰)╭

.

44

Sikong Xin! Does Mr. Luo actually understand? Unable to continue eating, Master Si asked, "Really?"

"Of course," as expected, after saying this, Si Kongxin stopped the chopsticks in his hand and asked himself. "I know Mr. Si's name from the pictures and texts on his clothes. If Mr. Si wants to know, you can also ask me. If I am not in the capital, you can also write to me. I will reply after receiving the letter. ."

Sikong Xin: "Okay, Mr. Luo, thank you very much!"

After saying this, Mr. Sikong Xin continued to eat. The table of dishes was the most delicious he had ever eaten!

Luo Yan: "It seems that Mr. Si likes the food I cook very much."

Sikong Xin: "... Mr. Luo's food is delicious!"

After lunch, Han Xue and Xiao Han followed the maids to the resting place. In the afternoon Take a lunch break.

Luo Yan was dragged by the emperor to chat...

-I

don't know where Luo Yan should start from helping her deal with the government affairs. The memorials she handles every day are mostly irrelevant. In fact, it cannot be said that it is irrelevant, because with the existence of the Luo family, it is not known whether the contents of the memorials submitted every day are true or false, and the Luo family has most of the rights.

If Mr. Luo really wants to help him, solving the main problem of the Luo family is the first necessary thing.

The emperor asked the imperial doctor and the imperial chef to go back. If there were any problems, they would deal with them by letter or find another time to see Mr. Luo.

General Cao was also called away by the emperor and returned to resume his duties. Sikong Xin didn't understand and didn't want to know about the affairs of the government, so he took the initiative to resign.

The emperor took Luo Yan to his study. Apart from going to court, he would spend most of his time in his study dealing with memorials.

Luo Yan browsed around after entering. There were many books in the room, and they seemed to be placed in categories, which was quite good.

There are four long tables and an independent long table in the study room. Books, calligraphy and paintings are placed on the four long tables. There is also a table with half-written words on it.

What was placed on the separate desk must be memorials. Unexpectedly, the emperor took him directly to the study room where he worked and handled government affairs.

Luo Yan: "Why did the emperor bring me here directly?"

Knowing that Mr. Luo would definitely ask, "You said you wanted to help me just now. I thought about it and thought it would be best to bring Mr. Luo to the study to see the memorial in person. "

There is another reason. This reason is that Mr. Luo regards me as a friend. Since I am Mr. Luo's friend, it is okay to read the memorial." Luo Yan: "Well, in that case, I will read the memorial first.

" "

The Emperor: "Okay, I'll get it for you."

The Emperor took the memorial to give himself a special positive attitude, as if a scumbag met a top student, telling Luo Yan this and that different problem that he couldn't handle.

After reading the memorial, Luo Yan clearly saw the problem. Most of the contents of the memorial were about what happened in those places that required funding, and the actual situation needed to be verified. But judging from the situation of such issues in the memorial, there must be someone who falsely reported the situation just to get funds from the emperor!

A bunch of cunning people!

There are also some memorials that should be about different forces impeaching each other, saying what the other party did wrong is biased, etc.

Luo Yan didn't know who these people were, so she had to ask the emperor.

Luo Yan: "Your Majesty, I wonder how many of these memorials have titles?" The

Emperor: "Most of them are."

The Emperor: "Then, how many of them are from your side, Your Majesty? Can you confirm that they are? Who are the people on your side?"

The Emperor: "...Most of them are not on my side, and there are only a few who can be sure."

Luo Yan: "Your Majesty, if I help you, I first need to be on your side. The list of people here."

The Emperor: "Of course there is no problem with this."

Luo Yan: "Okay, after I receive the list, I will start to deal with the rectification of the Luo family. At the same time, I will also tell the Pope what to do with these memorials. Deal with it."

"As for how to deal with it, I need a list of opponents and a rough relationship diagram with the emperor." "

Also, everyone must know that I came here this time, how will the emperor explain it?"

This, I still want to do I had never thought that Mr. Luo was really this person. I didn't have much hope before, but I was still looking forward to it in my heart.

As expected, I was still expecting it.

The Emperor: "When the time comes, I will give you an official position. As for using it, let's say that Mr. Luo has made a contribution to the rescue." ...

Luo

Yan: "This is definitely not possible, the reason is too far-fetched. It is a fact that I came to the palace, and at the same time, it is a fact. It was very sudden. Let's just say that I am the teacher of Minister Sikong, and the emperor gave me the official position because of his high moral character."

Sikong Xin: I feel like you are deliberately trying to mess with me!

Luo Yan: How is that possible? I am a good person!

Sikong Xin: ...

The Emperor: "This is a good idea. I will ask Sikong Xin to come and talk to him about this tomorrow."

Luo Yan snickered and said, "Okay."

-

Luo Yan: "Your Majesty, look at something like this The situation...is dealt with this way so that the emperor does not have to pay for it himself. He can summon all the civil and military officials to handle it together...Your Majesty, you can also relax a lot. If things are not handled well, it will definitely be the matter of the cultural relics officials." "As for who will solve it.

The emperor can solve the problem with the opponents and the people on the emperor's side."

The emperor: "So, won't the people on my side betray me?"

Luo Yan: "It is definitely right to worry. We If you take precautions, you don't have to worry too much."

The Emperor: "Prevention? It's not that easy."

Luo Yan: "It's not difficult. Your Majesty, take a pen. I told you to write it down, and I'll sort it out and use it when you're free. Okay."

The Emperor: "That's great!"

Luo Yan: "Your Majesty, the cultural relics officials of the current dynasty want the rights and money. For example, in the matter just now, if it is the Emperor's people, there must be rewards after the matter is completed. .Rewards are not only external, but also internal." "

Externally, the other party must be given enough face, and internally, the other party must be rewarded in various aspects. This part does not need to be known to most people." "For example, some people

love Zihua. On the outside, you can give this person fame and wealth, and on the inside, you can give him calligraphy and paintings. Different people are treated in different ways. There are also some people who are loyal to the emperor wholeheartedly. This type of person is special... The emperor can do this, Don't let these people lose their absolute loyalty to the emperor...The emperor can also change in this way and let the enemy...become his own." The emperor: "Master Luo is indeed a great talent, with such great methods and methods , I

have never thought about it before. With Mr. Luo telling me so much today, I will be able to handle memorials and deal with those ministers better in the future!"

Luo Yan: "It is definitely the best to help the emperor. I still have Many methods will be slowly told to the emperor in the future. The emperor does not need to be too anxious. He must deal with those people step by step." The emperor said: "Master Luo, if something goes wrong, just call me teacher. I really feel that Teacher Luo is more powerful than the master who taught me

. ."

Luo Yan: "No, no, since the Emperor and I are friends, it is not appropriate to call me teacher. From now on, the Emperor will call me Brother Luo, and I will also call you Your Majesty, Brother, how about that?" The Emperor: "That's great, that's great

. !"

Luo Yan: "Of course, I don't suggest that the emperor treats me as a teacher in his heart. Hahaha"

The Emperor: ...

Luo Yan went back late that day. Luo Yan also said a lot of things in the afternoon, and most of the emperor I took a pen and wrote it down.

Luo Yan showed many things she had seen and understood in front of the emperor. None of this has been shown during the time I have been here. If I am not mistaken, my wife has already begun to doubt what I asked during the meal.

Luo Yan went back after having dinner with the emperor. Although the meal was not very delicious, fortunately, there were many types of dishes and it was not that difficult to eat.

When she arrived in the room, Luo Yan saw her daughter-in-law already lying on the bed. Xiaohan was guarding outside. When Luo Yan arrived, she asked Xiaohan to rest.

Xiaohan didn't stop, and he was indeed sleepy. In the afternoon, when the lady took a rest, I stayed with the lady all the time without taking any rest.

Not long after the young lady rested, the Queen sent someone to bring some snacks. The young lady and herself ate some.

Master Luo didn't come back all afternoon. The young lady found a book to read while she was looking at the young lady.

-

Luo Yan looked at her daughter-in-law lying on the bed and said gently: "If you are sleepy, go to bed first. I will clean up and wash up."

Han Xue: "I don't want it. I haven't seen you all afternoon. I'll wait for you to do it." Okay, husband, just hurry up."

Luo Yan: "Okay." With a smile, Luo Yan walked behind the screen.

Luo Yan quickly washed up and changed into her inner clothes. She started sweating while cooking at noon today. Over the course of the afternoon, her clothes became more and more uncomfortable.

After lying on the bed, Luo Yan held her daughter-in-law in her arms, "Are you not sleepy?"

Han Xue said: "Well, after lunch, I came back to rest for a while. I didn't do much in the afternoon, so I'm not very sleepy now. ."

Luo Yan looked at her daughter-in-law's beautiful eyes and said, "Okay, let's chat." "

Yeah."

"By the way, I want to ask my husband something. How does he know so many things? I've always wanted to That's what I asked."

Well, it's exactly what I thought!

Luo Yan: "I'm telling the truth. My wife must not think that I lied to you. Because these are all true!" Luo Yan said to her daughter-in-law in a serious manner.

Han Xue: "I believe you, husband, please tell

me." Luo Yan: "Since you want to know so much, then I will tell you. Do you still remember my accident?"

Han Xue: "Well, now I still remember it clearly." Her husband said those words to her after she woke up that day, so it was difficult for her to forget them.

Luo Yan: "Well, I am not from this world. Luo Yan died that day, and I continued to live in Luo Yan's place."

Han Xue raised her upper body in surprise and looked at her husband! Live instead of Luo Yan? Luo Yan is dead? !

Han Xue asked in disbelief: "Really...?"

"That's the truth!"

Han Xue: "But, the husband knows what Luo Yan did before. After that day, except for the husband who told her... the woman Children and girls can also... There is no difference in other matters."

Luo Yan: "That's true. Is Han Xue afraid?"

"I'm not afraid anymore. My husband has never deceived me. As for what my husband is saying now. I don't know whether to believe it or not. Husband, I..."

Luo Yan: "I understand, my wife doesn't need to explain."

Han Xue: Do you really understand? These days...it seems to be the case.

The author has something to say:

Han Xue: My husband is gone!

Luo Yan: I'm still here!

Han Xue: Oh my god, do I have two husbands?

45

Han Xue: "What is your husband's world like? What is your husband's name?"

Luo Yan fondly touched her daughter-in-law's head and said, "In my world, my name is also Luo Yan."

Han Xue. Xue: "The names are the same."

"Yes."

Han Xue: "Is the original Luo Yan really gone?"

"Yes."

What to do! My mother and father would definitely be very sad if they found out. He didn't even notice that Luo Yan was gone. Now her husband had taken Luo Yan's place. The husband said that she didn't have much communication with the old Luo Yan that day, so it made sense.

After the sunrise incident, my husband woke up and became different. It turned out that I thought that my husband wanted to change after the incident. At first, I didn't have a wife who cared about these details, but now I think about it, my husband is indeed not alone.

The person who said those words to me that night was said by the person in front of me, and is she really not here anymore?

Han Xue: "Will she come back?"

"No."

It has been a long time since that day, and she and this person... are already wives.

Han Xue: "Why don't you tell me this? I...I, we are already like that, I don't even understand you...you are like this!" Luo Yan: "I'm sorry, this matter is due to my selfishness

. If this is the case, you must believe me, wife! I did this because I really like you and love you." Right

? I can't be so sure either. I haven't spent much time with this person these days, but I have deeply felt how much he cares and cares for me.

Han Xue: "Actually, you could have told me from the beginning, or directly told your parents. I think they can understand."

Well, I don't believe it. Who would believe such a supernatural thing so easily if told to anyone?

Luo Yan: "Didn't my wife think I was lying to you?"

"Well, I was a little scared at first. But you do need things that she doesn't know how to do, just like cooking. , She shouldn't be able to make so much food."

"There are also many medicinal materials, and I have read the books in the room. There are no books related to medicinal materials. The books about medicinal materials at home say that you bought them. Now. I also understand why you bought those books. It was all to protect yourself, right?" Luo Yan smiled, her wife was so smart, and everything she had done before was seen by her

. "My wife is right."

"There are several reasons why I didn't tell my father and mother. The first reason is that I don't want to make my parents too sad. The second reason is because when I saw you, I felt that you were confused. It's in my heart. I thought that as Han Xue and you are husband and wife, I can get along with you faster." Han Xue: "You are so bad! You bullied me within a few days of your arrival in my world

! "It's really too abominable that I was taken over by this person so ignorantly.

Saying that, Han Xue stretched out her small fist and hammered Luo Yan. The force was not very strong, and the blow on Luo Yan only felt like a massage.

Well, this... I really didn't control it at the time. To be honest, I was actually holding it in for the first two nights!

After my daughter-in-law takes a bath every night, she looks so terrible lying on the bed. I don't know if others can control themselves, but I can't resist Han Xue's beautiful appearance. In the end, I chose my heart.

Luo Yan: "I'm sorry, wife, you are so beautiful, and you were very kind to me in those days. I feel almost in good health, so I didn't stop the car that night..." It's so embarrassing

! Han Xue: "Stop talking about this, can you tell me about your world?" "

Okay, of course. Well, where should I start?"

Han Xue: "Anything is fine." "

Me In that world, everyone could afford to go to school, just like the schools here. Everyone basically knew how to read, and transportation was very convenient. There were cars that could be driven to far places, and transportation was similar to oxen and horse-drawn carriages, and buses were used , but, this car is faster than an ox-cart... There are also TV series and movies. There are also many stories about princes and princesses, and the different storylines are very exciting!" Han Xue: "What is the story of the prince and princess

? Like?"

"The princess has been sleeping since she was born... waiting for the prince to rescue the princess... and finally live a happy life together."

Han Xue: "The princess is so happy."

Luo Yan: "Does your wife feel unhappy now? "

No, I'm fine now. I didn't notice that she was gone, and it's not okay to get along with you like this now." "As her wife, I should take care of her when she is gone.

" Guard her mausoleum for three years. Now that you have replaced her, no one knows that she is gone. I feel so pitiful for her." ... Luo

Yan

: "So, what do you want to say, wife?" I won't give it to her. Guard the mausoleum for three years! ! !

Although it is her duty to speak every day, it is also reasonable for her daughter-in-law to do so. However, this is more painful than being a vegetarian for three years!

Li Hanxue: "I want to guard her tomb." Hanxue looked at the person in front of her, also named Luo Yan, and wanted to win her consent.

Luo Yan: "...Okay, you will be my wife in three years. Don't leave me and just leave, okay?"

Han Xue: "Yes."

"In these three years, you and I will not do anything as husband and wife. , I think..."

Luo Yan: "I understand, how about we start again after we get home?"

Han Xue: "No, I already know now, so I should start now."

Luo Yan: "We will start again tomorrow . Let's go."

"Yeah."

Luo Yan listened to her daughter-in-law's words and immediately hugged her tightly. "It's still early, we..."

! ! !

? ? ?

Han Xue wanted to reject this man's actions and what he was going to do next, but this man held her too tightly, and before she could resist for two or three minutes, her body began to weaken!

When Luo Yan moved her position and stopped kissing her daughter-in-law, Han Xue gasped and said: "You...are you good or bad! Tomorrow, um..." Luo Yan didn't want to hear Han Xue talk about guarding the mausoleum, so she directly blocked her daughter-in-law's words

. The mouth continued to kiss.

One night, Han Xue was tortured by Luo Yan and fell asleep. Seeing her daughter-in-law still with tears, Luo Yan felt very distressed.

But, I was very angry. Although I felt that it was wrong to do this, I still did it...

In the days to come, I have to understand the customs here. Three years is too long, and the wife has no feelings for the original person.

-The

next morning, Luo Yan saw Xiaohan asking Xiaohan to take care of his wife. Breakfast was ready, but my wife hadn't gotten up yet, so I let her continue to rest.

Luo Yan asked her servants to take the breakfast first and told her that she would talk about it when needed.

After Luo Yan sat by the bed and watched over her daughter-in-law for a while, the eunuch next to the emperor came and asked her to go to the emperor.

The emperor asked him to come over, and we would definitely have to talk until noon again.

Luo Yan: "Xiaohan, when Xueer wakes up, tell me where I went to the emperor. If Xueer is hungry, just ask the servants to prepare it." Xiaohan: "Okay, I understand, Master Luo.

"

"Well, take good care of Xiaoxue."

The emperor went to the queen's palace to rest last night, and the people in the harem immediately spread the news.

In the past, the emperor would never stay to rest anywhere he went. He would leave after eating and resting for a while. At first, the emperor asked his mother if he could marry just one person, and the answer was no.

As for where the Emperor went to the Empress last night to attract everyone's attention, the reason is that the Emperor has never taken the initiative to go to that palace before. Everyone knows that on the surface, privately, the emperor would sneak over if he wanted to see the queen.

When Luo Yan saw the emperor, she felt that he was in good spirits today.

Luo Yan: "Your Majesty seems to have had a good rest last night, and your energy is very good today."

His Majesty:? ? ?

Doesn't this person know?

The author has something to say:

Luo Yan: Guess thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2022-02-17 18:25:51~2022-02-18 21:05:48~Thank you for

voting The little angel who came out of the mine: 1 Lang Yunmo;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

46

When deciding which palace to go to last night, the emperor looked at the sign and waited for him to open it.

During the meal during the day, Mr. Luo revealed something that he had not even discovered, his feelings for the queen.

When I look at Mr. Luo getting along with his wife and then think about myself, when I deal with things, I will first prefer the queen in my heart. Now I look at the brands in front of me that are waiting to change my destiny, and I decisively choose to make my own choice.

Don't choose! I'm going to the queen's place tonight!

I didn't expect that after meeting Mr. Luo today, Mr. Luo would directly see the difference in him.

The Emperor said, "I did have a good rest last night." He smiled and looked at Mr. Luo.

Luo Yan: "Very good."

Luo Yan spent the whole morning with the emperor, and the emperor chatted with her for a while about what she had said to the emperor yesterday. Luo Yan also made some rough comments on other aspects, which the emperor should agree with. Not only did he write it down with a pen, but he also asked someone to call the chief officer of the six departments to come.

After the emperor heard what he said about the food problem, the source of gold and silver, and how to deal with the disaster, he said that he would give him at least a third-grade official or above. He didn't care about this, as long as the official function was used to deal with the people of the Luo family. Yes, the requirements are not big. (Smirk)

Members of the Luo family should have great power and positions in the court, and their weight should be relatively heavy. I still need to think carefully about how to deal with the people of the Luo family.

In my own world, if there were such people in my company, I would just find out and fire them directly. But that's not the case here. I still need to recruit talents. If he directly resigns from the official position of the Luo family, there will only be a big hole to fill.

After thinking for a while, officials from the six departments arrived. The emperor recorded what he just said. Now the emperor asked several people to come forward to see what the emperor recorded.

After a while, an official said: "Great talent! Your Majesty, who did these contents come from? If you can, find him. This person will be of great use to our court." Luo Yan didn't know that official

. He was responsible for the six departments. After this person finished speaking, others agreed one after another that the emperor must recruit the person who said these things.

People are by his side. The emperor doesn't want to say these things right now because this is what Mr. Luo next to him said. How to give Mr. Luo an official position? It would be best if he could be above the six ministries first.

Regarding this point, I don't have any problem with Mr. Luo, let alone the things I just recorded. When we were having dinner yesterday, Mr. Luo casually mentioned the medicinal materials and cooked the food.

Yesterday afternoon, Mr. Luo talked to me about a lot of practical content, which is enough to fill a book when recorded. Mr. Luo should probably speak out whatever comes to his mind. The content covers a wide range of things, including things that Sikong Xin is involved in.

Looking at it this way, it is not an exaggeration to say that Mr. Luo can control the entire court by himself.

As for whether Mr. Luo would harm himself, there was some doubt at the beginning. When Mr. Luo said that he would be a good emperor, he knew that Mr. Luo wanted to tell him that he would not harm himself.

The emperor and others slowly looked at the contents of their records, walked to Luo Yan, pulled Luo Yan aside and said to Luo Yan: "Master Luo, can you give a question for these people to answer? If I can stump them, I can do more." Okay, I'll give you an official position, Mr. Luo."

It seems that the emperor also wants to give himself a high official position, but he still needs to find his way. It doesn't matter what the reason is. What's important is that it must actually exist to be reasonable. So when the emperor asked himself this, he must have had ideas and strategies.

Luo Yan: "Okay, I need to know who is responsible for their content."

The Emperor: "No problem, I will tell you this one by one, you just ask the question."

Luo Yan: "No problem!"

The emperor pulled Luo Yan to the table aside. Luo Yan asked the emperor to tell the emperor about each of them's information and complicated positions. Luo Yan came up with complicated questions.

For the calculation question, Luo Yan came up with a Mathematical Olympiad question, which was not difficult. Luo Yan, who was in charge of the French translation of the law, not only gave the questions but also wrote the answers at the same time. Different from the answers and processes of math questions, the answers to questions adapted from legal texts are more detailed.

There were six questions in total, and for Luo Yan, they were three liberal arts questions and three science questions. Science is not difficult. Because of this, if one of these people can solve it, it means that this person's logical thinking ability is acceptable. This point was also reminded to the emperor.

Luo Yan's essay title was more difficult. I don't know what the humanities here are like, but I'm sure there are many more than those that can be sorted out.

After finishing writing, the emperor directly gave the question to several ministers to answer. At the beginning, Luo Yan and the emperor were still waiting for them to answer it. After someone gave the answer, the emperor continued to ask people to think about how to answer it.

Luo Yan vaguely heard the conversation of several people.

"How is it? Did you get your answer?"

"No, I have never encountered this calculation problem before, and I haven't solved it yet. I just went to the emperor and said that the answer was wrong. Now I am dizzy just looking at this problem. " Then

come on, this is very difficult for me even if it's not calculation. I really want to know what kind of person can ask such a difficult question. This can't be answered at all!" "Yes, the key is that the emperor

can There is an answer. If it is to fool us, we should not have an answer." "

Stop talking, let's take a closer look at how to answer it." "

That's right. If the answer cannot be found, I don't know if the emperor will blame it."

" Hey~ don't think about it, let's just read the questions."

...

The emperor was impatient to wait, so he directly asked a few people to go to a small corner aside to answer the questions slowly. If you can't answer the question, go back and call all the people from the six departments to answer it together. Everyone heard what the emperor said, and one of them actually went back to call for help.

Luo Yan walked to the emperor with a smile and said, "Your Majesty, you can also explain it and see if you can answer it."

...No need!

The Emperor: "I just read these questions, but I can't answer them."

The Emperor sent someone to call Sikong Xin. How many books did this person bring when he came? ? ?

Sikong Xin: "Your Majesty, I have some questions that I would like to ask Mr. Luo. Is it inconvenient?"

Your Majesty: "If you have any questions, please ask Mr. Luo now. Mr. Luo has time now." I really don't know the questions I just asked. I understand. Now that I have the answer in my hand, I can study it and see for myself.

Sikong Xin: "Thank you, Your Majesty!"

Tsk, I didn't expect this person to come with questions today.

What Sikong Xin showed him was all observed and recorded by the man himself. The clearest one is Polaris, with very little content about other galaxies. The book also records some personality and zodiac signs, as well as some weather information.

After reading it roughly, Luo Yan still admired Sikong Xin. Many of the contents should have been inferred by this person, as if she was not from this world.

Sikong Xin looked at it and took a blank notebook. Luo Yan directly picked up the brush and started drawing pictures while explaining the content of the pictures and talking to Sikong Xin. After getting in touch with him, Luo Yan felt that Sikong Xin was really wasting himself. This man has a good mind and a strong understanding.

It's a pity, it seems like this guy likes to do this.

The lunch at noon was cooked by people in the palace, but Luo Yan didn't do anything. Luo Yan ate with the emperor and Sikong Xin and did not go back to accompany her daughter-in-law.

The emperors of the six departments all arranged to eat, and after eating, they continued to answer questions.

-

Han Xue woke up near noon, and was a little confused when she woke up. When she saw Xiaohan in the room, she knew that her husband was not here now, but she didn't expect that this man didn't come back during dinner.

Could it be that what he said yesterday made this person angry?

Han Xue felt very uncomfortable without her husband accompanying her when eating. Did you say what you said yesterday too quickly? It's really wrong to think about it now.

But she is no longer here. There is nothing wrong at all if she does this according to the rules.

But, but...if she were still here, would she live as happily as she does now?

Han Xue didn't want to lie to herself. Although she didn't have much contact with her, she could tell that she couldn't do what this person did.

When the time comes, my choice will definitely be to stay away from the Luo family and go home? Not necessarily, maybe I will go home first. If that was really the case, I would definitely sue her after knowing she was a woman.

If she is really gone, this person has not appeared now. What will be your choice? Remarry? Or did he just make it clear that this person was a woman and still lie to himself?

Han Xue shook her head, no, she wouldn't choose either. Now this man is also my husband.

The husband hid it very well from the beginning and made it clear that he was a woman.

Originally, my mind was still full of confusion, but because of what this person said and what he did to me, I slowly fell in love with this person!

This is it! My husband's preemptive approach at the beginning was reasonable now that I think about it.

But I also feel uncomfortable! This man has been lying to himself.

Han Xue did not continue to think about it, and the more she thought about it, the more confused she became. But the matter of guarding the tomb has been made clear. I will not guard the tomb for this person. As for my father and mother, I and my husband will take good care of them.

I can't think of so much now, this is the most reasonable thing. Both she and Luo Yan are the most hurt. Now that she has confirmed her feelings for her husband, she can face it with her husband in the future.

My husband is the only person closest to me here, and this man still likes me so much.

Thinking that Han Xue would no longer be sad and continue to eat happily.

Han Xue continued to rest in the afternoon. Now that my husband has just met the emperor, he should have a lot of things to do the next day. Let's talk to this person when my husband comes back in the evening. It's better to rest now.

-In

the afternoon, the person in charge of annual taxation solved a Mathematical Olympiad problem. The emperor was also very happy when he saw this person. This person has just taken office not long ago. According to Mr. Luo, this person can be considered a talent!

The emperor gave this man the addition questions written by Mr. Luo in advance and asked him to think and solve them alone.

For the additive questions, Luo Yan added some difficulty based on the previous question. It's normal if you can't solve it. If you can solve it, it only means that this person is really a genius in arithmetic!

Watching everyone solve the problems, Luo Yan was bored and wanted to play games...

The author had something to say:

Author: Stop thinking about solving the problems! Your wife has conquered it on her own, why don't you go back quickly!

Luo Yan: You should write quickly!

Author:... ╮(╯▽╰)╭Thank

you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2022-02-18 21:05:48~2022-02-19 21:53:38~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 5 bottles for the rest of my life;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

47

There are no video games here, there are too few things to play. After dinner, Sikong Xin returned to his residence to study what he had said to him in the morning. After seeing that the emperor was also studying the problem, Luo Yan fell asleep on the table.

Throughout the afternoon, the answers given by several ministers were far from the real answers.

Finally, the emperor gave the answer to several ministers to see for themselves. As for the person who solved the first question, he did not solve the second question. The emperor awarded the reward to this man alone, while the others watched.

Luo Yan didn't sleep for long. When she woke up, she saw the imperial chef and the imperial doctor waiting for her to wake up, which shocked Luo Yan.

When the imperial doctor saw Luo Yan wake up, he immediately came forward and placed the medicinal materials and books he had brought on the table for Luo Yan to see.

Imperial Physician: "Master Luo, these are the medicinal materials I brought. What I know about the functions of these medicinal materials... I hope Master Luo can give me more information." Yesterday's meal was very well cooked. After eating that meal, my

body They all felt extremely comfortable and satisfied. Compared to what Mr. Luo cooks, so much food is also very beneficial to the body!

Luo Yan: "I can tell you that you know very little. If you want to learn, you need to become an apprentice." Apprenticeship

? There is no problem in becoming a disciple. As long as Mr. Luo can teach him real skills, he will definitely become a disciple!

Imperial doctor: "No problem!"

After hearing the man's agreement, Luo Yan called the emperor over. "The Royal Physician Wang wants to become my apprentice. Your Majesty, please bear witness!"

Apprenticeship? ? ?

As expected of Mr. Luo, someone has become his disciple so quickly!

The Emperor: "Okay."

With the Emperor present, the apprenticeship notice was drawn up. Different from when Wen Liang became a disciple, now that he had more disciples, the emperor also had this person's jade seal.

It looks a bit taller and different.

The imperial chef followed the imperial doctor's apprenticeship, and Luo Yan naturally accepted this apprentice.

Luo Yan: "You are my second and third apprentices, and there is one of your seniors in front of you. From now on, those who are on the first level than you and become my disciples will all call the former seniors or seniors. Senior refers to women." The status of women and men is equal to me. If I find that they discriminate against men or do not take women seriously, they will be expelled directly. They can no longer be my disciples, Luo Yan!" Imperial Physician and Imperial Chef: "I understand

. , Master."

Luo Yan: "From now on, you will still call me Master Luo when you are outside."

"Okay."

The Emperor: "Master Luo, can Master Luo also accept the people from the Sixth Department over there?" The Emperor asked Luo Yan with a smile.

...

Luo Yan: "Your Majesty will first see if those people can stay with you. Now I will not continue to accept disciples. However, if Sikong Xin still has problems, let him bring the apprenticeship stickers and your Emperor's jade seal in front of the seal." Come to me."

The Emperor: "I forgot, you still have things to deal with. In this way, while you are dealing with things, I will also see those people being used for my use. If Mr. Luo can come to the capital to settle down, How about I arrange a house for you to use specifically as a school?"

Luo Yan: "This is of course very good. The first thing is that the emperor feels that he is recruiting his own people!" She reminded the emperor seriously.

The Emperor: "I understand, and I also know that you are thinking about me."

Luo Yan: "As long as the Emperor knows." "

After saying that, the emperor went to Liubu Guanyuan. Luo Yan answered some questions that the two of them wanted to ask and were confused about. Luo Yan talked with the two of them in detail. After talking about it for a while.

Looking at what the two people recorded, Luo Yan continued to tell them some knowledge.

After knowing the basics of medicinal materials and cooking, just practice more and then try to innovate.

But if you don't know The danger is also not allowed, so Luo Yan has reminded her.

Luo Yan did not say much, and the look of the two people was enough for the two people to study for a while.

After the imperial doctor and the imperial chef said goodbye to Mr. Luo, the emperor looked at He also asked the people from the Sixth Department to go back quickly.

But the people from the Sixth Department were definitely unwilling. Dozens of people from the Sixth Department had come. It would be hard to explain if they couldn't see the person who asked the questions. The emperor was helpless and glanced at

Luo Yan. We can't do it now. To reveal the existence of this person, we must need a better time!

Accepting a disciple? Apprentice!

Yes!

The emperor smiled and said: "The person who asked the question is a very powerful person. I am now worshiping this person as my teacher." , not yet successful. Looking at the people in the Sixth Department, the emperor sighed and said, "Hey, these questions were asked by this person." I couldn't do it, so this person directly gave me the process and answers. "

The people from the six tribes said: "Your Majesty, has this person refused to become a disciple of the Emperor? "

The Emperor: "That's not true," the Emperor touched his chin and said in thought.

Tsk, the Emperor is so good at acting. With his acting skills, he could be the male lead or second actor in a TV series. The Emperor is not very old. He is estimated to be in his mid-twenties, and he seems to be about the same height as himself.

Thinking about what the emperor eats every day, there is a reason why he does not grow taller. If placed in his own world, a tall person like the emperor who was born with a golden key in his mouth would He must be well-nourished, and his height can grow to more than 180.

Hahahahaha

The member of the Sixth Division: "Your Majesty, that person didn't refuse the Emperor's apprenticeship, which means there is still a chance. The emperor is too smart. If the emperor has the help of this person, he can be the number one scholar. No, even a top pick is rare. "

The Emperor: "Hey, I hope it's as you said. That's it for today, you go back first. If you want to continue studying this topic, you can come tomorrow with pen, ink, paper and inkstone to copy it. I still want to keep this one. "

The people from the six tribes said: "Yes. "

Luo Yan was watching from one side. Luo Yan could not be seen from the Sixth Department's position.

After everyone from the Sixth Department had left, Luo Yan had already drawn half of the painting.

...

Unconsciously, she painted The wife's self-portrait...

When the emperor came to Luo Yan, he saw that Mr. Luo had painted his daughter-in-law very well.

The emperor said: "I didn't expect that Mr. Luo's painting skills were also good? Mr.

Luo asked the emperor to sit down and talk again, "The emperor also has many things that I didn't expect. We gradually understood each other." "

The Emperor said: "Master Luo is right. "However, I didn't expect that I also have something that Mr. Luo didn't expect. Hahahaha, yes, I

do. For example: I am really good at acting.

Luo Yan didn't go back to accompany her daughter-in-law at night, she stayed here. She ate with the emperor. Thinking about what her daughter-in-law said, Luo Yan lost her appetite and took two simple bites. After dinner, Luo Yan didn't want to go back so soon, and she didn't take the initiative to say that she wanted to leave when the emperor was here. The emperor

initially

said I didn't think anything of it. When my own affairs were almost settled, I was a little surprised to see that Mr. Luo hadn't gone back yet. I thought that Mr. Luo must have taken pictures of me and still had questions to ask, so he stayed! Mr. Luo is really good

. But he has to go to the Queen.

The Emperor said: "Master Luo, let's stop here today. I'll send someone to take you back, and we'll continue tomorrow. "

...

Okay, I will definitely stay here with the emperor for a long time. I can't hide from my wife. I still have to face the problem, even though I am really unhappy.

Luo Yan: "Okay."

The emperor sent someone to take Luo Yan back. Luo Yan walked in front of the emperor and went to the queen's side.

As they approached the resting place, Luo Yan felt even more depressed. When he saw his wife later, he knew what he should say... He

entered the yard and saw that the door was not closed. Looking at the room, it seemed that Xiaohan was sitting at the table with his wife. They should be chatting, right?

The author has something to say:

Luo Yan: I didn't expect that the emperor's performance would be so easy to come by? !

Emperor: This is called a strategy!

48

Han Xue saw this person coming back and asked Xiao Han to go back and rest first. It's not too early now, so it's better to go to bed early.

Luo Yan watched Xiaohan leave. It was probably her daughter-in-law who asked Xiaohan to go back first. But what will you say later? It's really confusing.

When we got to the door, the servants also went back and forth. Luo Yan watched her daughter-in-law walk into the house. She didn't come back for a day, and she didn't know what her daughter-in-law would say about her.

Luo Yan also walked to the table and sat down, getting a cup of tea to drink. The temperature of the water is quite high, it must have been boiling for a short time.

After glancing at her wife, Luo Yan said, "Have you washed up?"

Han Xue said, "Not yet." This man really cared about what he did last night, and he didn't even call his wife... and his tone of voice was calm.

Luo Yan now just wants to avoid communicating with Han Xue. What her daughter-in-law said yesterday, she has not thought about how to stop her from doing that all day long.

Luo Yan: "You should wash up first."

Han Xue glanced at this man. Her husband had been drinking tea and did not look at herself while speaking. Do you care that much? Then you won't be so cold to yourself all of a sudden, right? "Okay."

Let's go wash up first and talk to this person later.

After waiting for Han Xue to wash up, Luo Yan breathed a sigh of relief. I really can't imagine what would happen if I directly expressed my disagreement!

Han Xue took a bath and washed herself for a long time. At this time, Luo Yan drank most of the tea.

Luo Yan watched Han Xue take a bath and lay on the bed, then walked over to take a shower and wash herself.

It didn't take Luo Yan long and she finished washing it quickly.

Seeing her daughter-in-law looking at herself, Luo Yan insisted on staying calm and went to lie down on the bed. Luo Yan didn't look at Han Xue after lying down, but looked at the ceiling.

My husband really cares! I really shouldn't speak too quickly. Your husband must be feeling very uncomfortable at this moment, right?

Han Xue looked at her husband and whispered, "I will no longer guard the mausoleum."

Luo Yan immediately looked at her daughter-in-law, fearing that she had heard wrongly, as her daughter-in-law's voice was really too soft.

Luo Yan blinked and looked at the person in front of her, confirming.

Han Xue reached out and touched Luo Yan's cheek. Although her husband was a woman, her handsomeness was more beautiful than that of a man.

Han Xue approached her husband directly and kissed him gently. "I won't go to guard the mausoleum anymore."

"She deceived me in the first place. Not going to guard the mausoleum is a compensation..." Han Xue looked at her husband who had been listening to her quietly. She smiled and moved closer to kiss this man. .

Han Xue slowly and tentatively pushed her tongue in. Her husband seemed to know what she meant and kept cooperating with her. Until, the lips and tongues of her husband were locked.

Hanxue likes the smell of her husband very much, it is very fresh and comfortable. Although she took the initiative to kiss her husband at this moment, she felt that her whole body was wrapped in her husband's scent, which was very comfortable.

When her tongue felt a little numb, Han Xue stopped kissing her husband. She glanced at her husband and immediately buried her head in his neck.

Luo Yan smiled, never thinking that her daughter-in-law would not go to guard the mausoleum herself. The daughter-in-law is right. The Luo family did something wrong from the beginning, and the original person also acquiesced.

I went through it myself and took the blame for the original person. Now that I have told my wife, I feel a lot better.

Luo Yan: "Why do you suddenly think so much today?"

Han Xue replied dully: "It feels like you are angry. I thought about it carefully during the day."

Luo Yan: "Yeah."

"My body... is fine now. "?"

Han Xue: "Well, it's okay now."

"Okay, go to sleep." Luo Yan hugged her daughter-in-law tightly and closed her eyes to rest.

Both of them fell asleep soon. Luo Yan got up very early the next morning and watched her daughter-in-law Luo Yan choose to sleep for a while longer.

Looking at the dawn, Luo Yan got up and stood outside the house.

When Xiao Han came, he happened to see Master Luo outside the door and walked forward. "Master Luo, the food is ready, do you want to start now?" Luo Yan: "Then get

ready."

Xiao Han: "Okay."

After that , Xiaohan left to prepare. After Luo Yan watched Xiaohan go away, she went in and asked her daughter-in-law to get up.

Luo Yan: "Daughter-in-law, get up soon. I've asked Xiao Han to prepare the meal. It's best to eat the morning meal." Han Xue was sleeping so soundly that she didn't want to get up at all, so she said softly: "Husband, go and eat

. I want to sleep for a while longer."

Listening to her daughter-in-law's delicate voice, Luo Yan kissed her directly. Well, it is indeed very sweet, sweeter and more delicious than the white rabbit.

Well... Han Xue pushed her husband away and slowly opened her eyes to look at this man. She blinked and said, "I'll get up now."

Luo Yan said, "Yeah." She looked at her daughter-in-law with a smile like honey.

Tsk, my husband will behave very differently in front of me when he feels comfortable. "You go and see the food. I'll go over when I'm ready."

Luo Yan: "Okay."

-

Luo Yan: "Xiao Han, why don't you sit down with us?"

Han Xue: "Husband, we are in the palace now. Xiao Han. After Han has done it, there are no rules, which is not good. Although, I also really want Xiao Han to eat with us." It's really not good.

Luo Yan: "You haven't eaten yet. Sit down quickly. You are not from the palace. Just follow our own family's way." She really hadn't

eaten yet. She looked at the young lady, and the lady motioned for her to sit down and eat quickly. Well, okay then.

After Xiaohan sat down, the two maids at the door cast envious looks, and secretly watched Xiaohan sit down to eat with his master.

Xiaohan naturally noticed it, but didn't look at it.

What my wife ate in the morning was not good. Half of the bowl of porridge was left. But it was okay, I also ate a steamed bun. My wife continued to finish the remaining half bowl of porridge by herself. She also ate three steamed buns, which were not big.

Luo Yan: "Daughter-in-law, I'm going to the emperor first. I'll come back when I have time. There's still a lot of food left. If you can't eat it, just ask the two people outside the door to come in and eat." Han Xue: "Well, you go quickly.

"

Luo Yan: "Okay."

After her husband left, Han Xue asked Xiao Han to ask someone to come in to eat. The two of them couldn't believe what Xiaohan said and asked: Is it true?

Xiaohan: "Really, go in quickly."

Seeing the people come in, Han Xue went into the bedroom and let Xiaohan watch the two of them eat, and then went out after cleaning up.

When Luo Yan passed by, the emperor had already gone to court. Luo Yan originally wanted to go back to accompany her daughter-in-law, but the servants in the emperor's palace said that she should wait and the emperor would be fine soon.

Luo Yan did not wait long, and at the same time she also found out that the emperor went to court very early.

Tsk, why do you see the emperor's face getting better and better every day?

Entering the house, the emperor handed everyone over. "Master Luo, I have something important to discuss with you today."

Luo Yan: "No rush, let's sit down and talk slowly."

The Emperor: "Yes."

After sitting down, the emperor put down his crown and said, "Today I gave you an official title, but no one knows who you are and what you look like. But when the people of the Luo family heard that your surname was Luo, their eyes changed." It's funny here. I'm afraid no one in the Luo family expected that the person who was granted the title would have the surname Luo, but they didn't know who could have such ability. Hahahaha, it's so cool!

Luo Yan: "So, Your Majesty, how many official posts did you give me before a member of the Luo family could look so good-looking?"

It's not fun! This man knows again. "First-grade official and knighthood."

...

Awesome! I never expected that I would be fine just being a third-grade official, and that's fine now. What should I do? I can only admire the emperor's awesome operation!

Luo Yan: "Your Majesty, you are not in a hurry. Even if it is first rank, you still want to add a title?"

The Emperor: "Young master Luo, there is no need to feel pressure. It is just an official position, and it is unanimously agreed by the ministers. Especially the members of the Luo family. Hearing that the person's surname is Luo, I also thought of supporting him. Hahahahahahahaha

!

Luo Yan: "It's a fact, so I won't say anything else."

The Emperor: "Well, this is the memorial for the title of official, please keep it. There is also this badge, which is for a first-grade official." "

Okay. ."

"What does the emperor want to say?"

The emperor raised his head and looked at Mr. Luo. This man really doesn't care about his official position. But yes, Mr. Luo is no longer an ordinary person, and he definitely cannot get along with Mr. Luo using ordinary people's thinking.

The Emperor: "Well, I was thinking that I would also secretly search for clues. Mr. Luo was also working on it at the same time. I also want Mr. Luo to help with the recruitment of talents? I will definitely compensate Mr. Luo for this!

" Yan: "Let's not talk about compensation or not. I can recruit talents for you, but the people I recruit may not be sincere to the emperor. Most of them may only care about the common people. I hope you can understand this." The emperor: "There is no problem,

Luo As long as Young Master is willing to help me. Regarding the school, I have arranged for people to prepare for its construction. If Mr. Luo has any opinions, you can tell me. Then the school will be directly delivered to Mr. Luo." "Okay." The

Emperor

: "Well, there is one more thing."

"What is it? Your Majesty, just tell me."

The Emperor said: "It is not easy to investigate the affairs of the Luo family. I have been investigating secretly before, but the results are not very big. The people of the Luo family Things are handled very cleanly, I'm afraid I can't be of much help. Mr. Luo must conceal his identity and not let the people of the Luo family know. There are many experts around them. If they know Mr. Luo's identity behind their backs, I'm afraid It will be very troublesome!"

Not only that, many of the people he secretly sent out before never came back.

Luo Yan: "I understand. Thank you, Your Majesty, for reminding me. In this case, I don't have anything to do here. Tomorrow I plan to take my wife to the capital to stay for two days and then leave. I will take my daughter-in-law for a nice walk these two days." The Emperor

: "Okay, if there are any problems, I will send someone to send you a message."

"Yes."

-At

noon, Luo Yan was cooking in the kitchen while the imperial chef in the imperial dining room watched. Each dish was cooked a lot more, and each dish was served on a plate. The emperor looked at the rest and asked others to share a plate and take it to the queen.

Looking at the food, everyone was extremely happy that Mr. Luo cooked a lot.

The Emperor: "Let Mrs. Luo go to the Queen's place to eat together. We will eat these."

Uh, there are too many! The key is that I want to be with my wife!

Luo Yan: "How about this? The portion that the emperor wants to give to the queen should also be given to the other concubines. How about the queen and my wife invite the four of us to eat together?" The emperor: "That's fine, let's do it

. "With that said, the emperor made arrangements inside.

The emperor sat down with himself and waited for the servants to put away the food. Not far away, he also saw the queen and his wife walking this way. It seemed that the two of them were chatting about something? Quite happy.

The emperor also noticed that his queen looked so beautiful when she smiled, ahhhhhhhhh...

hahaha. The emperor looked as if he had never seen his queen smiling like this.

The author has something to say:

Your Majesty: Yes! Hum

Luo Yan: Hahahahaha, thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2022-02-20 22:42:36~2022-02-21 21:09:24~Thank you for voting for the

mines The little angel: soaring upwards, and the mountains will follow you 1;

thank you to the little angel for irrigating the nutrient solution: I have 10 bottles;

thank you all very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

49

Luo Yan made braised pork today. There was not much fat in it, but after boiling it in hot oil, a lot of fat was cooked out. Luo Yan took a piece of braised pork and ate it. It tasted delicious and was not greasy at all.

Watching his wife and the queen sit down, the emperor asked everyone to use chopsticks to eat. Luo Yan first picked up a piece of braised pork and put it in her daughter-in-law's bowl. She looked at her and said sweetly: "Taste the taste. I've improved it." Han Xue: "Okay." The queen looked at Mr. Luo and gave it to her daughter-in-

law

. I picked up a piece of meat and looked at the plate of braised pork.

The emperor noticed that the queen was looking at the plate of meat, thinking that the queen also wanted to eat it. He reached out and took a piece and put it in the queen's bowl. When he looked up at the queen, the queen was also looking at him. "Try it and see if you like it?"

The queen said, "Yes, thank you, Your Majesty."

After the queen ate the braised pork, she felt it was very delicious. Unexpectedly, Mr. Luo made this dish even better, it was so delicious!

Queen: "Today's meal was also cooked by Mr. Luo, right?" She looked at Luo Yan and said.

Luo Yan heard that the queen was talking to herself, went to see the queen and said, "Exactly. If the queen likes it, just ask the imperial kitchen to cook it for her next time. I have already taught the imperial chef in the imperial kitchen how to make it." "But

, Empress, you should eat this dish often, otherwise you will gain weight. This dish is called Braised Pork. When the Empress wants to eat it, you will not gain weight if you eat it occasionally. It is also very good for the body. "

I didn't expect Mr. Luo to be so meticulous. He explained every dish of braised pork to him in detail.

Smiling gratefully, the queen said, "I have remembered what Mr. Luo said."

Luo Yan also smiled, and then continued to eat. I didn't realize that the emperor was looking at me, and I secretly thought that I must make this braised pork dish.

Hanxue wanted to drink soup when the meal was almost finished, but it was a little far away and she couldn't serve it.

Luo Yan was eating her meal when she suddenly felt someone tugging at her clothes. Well, my wife did this. Putting down the bowl and chopsticks, Luo Yan looked at her daughter-in-law, "What's wrong?"

Han Xue said, "I want to drink pork rib soup, but it's not enough."

Luo Yan chewed the rice in her mouth twice and said, "Okay." She picked up an empty bowl. Serve soup to your wife.

The pork rib soup was placed in front of his wife, and he found that his wife had pushed the unfinished bite of rice in front of him. Luo Yan smiled happily at her daughter-in-law, but she couldn't eat anymore.

Han Xue looked at her husband and smiled stupidly at her, and she buried her head in embarrassment to drink the pork rib soup that her husband served for her. Knowing that her husband loves her, the sweetness should not disappear... right?

The emperor clicked his tongue in his heart when he saw Young Master Luo acting like this. It seems that I should also learn it, so that I can use it when I am alone with the Queen!

After dinner, my wife went back and needed a lunch break. The Queen Mother watched Han Xue rest and went back to rest. When she left, she went with her daughter-in-law.

The emperor looked at the queen chatting with Mrs. Luo, and said to Mr. Luo: "Mr. Luo, I see that Mrs. Luo and the palace are chatting well. When Mr. Luo is stable, he can come to the capital to settle. At that time, Mr. Luo can also live directly. In the palace, I will make arrangements for you then."

...

Luo Yan: "We'll talk about it later, it's too early to say this now." Tsk, your thoughts are too obvious! Even if he comes to settle in the capital, he will live outside the palace, but he will not live in the palace.

The Emperor: "Okay, Mr. Luo is really reluctant to leave tomorrow."

Luo Yan: "Reluctant to leave???"

The Emperor: "That's right, my mother-in-law takes power and position very seriously. I have been since I was little. I have no friends like Mr. Luo. Everyone around me treats myself as a servant, so I can't be friends with Mr. Luo, let alone Mr. Luo, who would help me so much. "I didn't expect that.

The emperor has changed so much in these two days. It seems that the emperor is very comfortable with what he said and what happened.

Luo Yan: "Your Majesty, you don't have to worry about this. Your Majesty will definitely have more and more friends like me. I believe this very much!" The Emperor smiled bitterly: "I hope so." I hope Mr. Luo can change his attitude

. In the current environment, when I think of what my father and mother said to me: Emperors...are all lonely..., I feel suffocated in my heart.

Luo Yan: "I will leave tomorrow, and the emperor will just recruit talents first. When I have collected enough evidence, I will send a letter to the emperor to discuss rectification of the government." The emperor: "Yes." "Tomorrow,

Mr.

Luo Leave, I will send you two people. It will be much safer if you have people with martial arts skills around you. When Mr. Luo leaves the palace tomorrow, he will be followed, so I can rest assured if I send two people here." I will definitely leave the city tomorrow

. You will be tracked, this is unavoidable. When the time comes, we need to use a blindfold to get rid of being followed, which will require a two-horse carriage. When the time comes, let the wife sit on the carriage in front, let the people sent by the emperor protect the carriage made by the wife, and drive the carriage behind to let the little one ride. Ham sat inside.

Luo Yan: "Okay, thank you, Your Majesty."

Your Majesty: "You're welcome."

In the afternoon, Luo Yan discussed her plan with the Emperor in detail, and then she would counterattack to monitor the other party.

In the evening, the emperor asked the imperial kitchen to prepare a gift for Luo Yan, but Mr. Luo refused.

Luo Yan: "Your Majesty, there is no need for a farewell banquet. In the evening, the Emperor goes directly to the Queen's place and eats there at night. We will meet again tomorrow morning and just say goodbye then." Hahaha, I surrendered

. Mr. Luo is the teacher in this area! The Emperor: "Okay, then Mr. Luo will go back and prepare with Mrs. Luo, and I will go to the queen's place."

Luo Yan: "Yes."

-

I haven't told my daughter-in-law about leaving the palace tomorrow. I will tell her when I see her. Just once.

When I got to the room, I saw my wife reading a book. "Where did the book in my wife's hand come from?" I remembered that there were no books in the house.

Han Xue: "Well, Sister Queen showed it to me. Did your husband come back very early today?"

Luo Yan: "Well, let's leave the palace tomorrow. We will stay in the capital for two days and take a look around. I told you when we came here that we would I want to go shopping with you."

I didn't expect that my husband would remember it. "Okay."

Luo Yan: "Daughter-in-law, please continue reading. I'll ask Xiaohan to prepare dinner first."

Han Xue: "Okay." Luo

Yan: "Yeah." My wife is so sweet and cute!

-When

we got to the living room, my friend looked at Xiaohan and said, "Xiaohan, please let someone arrange dinner." It seems that he and Xiaohan have been talking to each other a lot these days.

Xiaohan: "Okay, Mr. Luo."

Because there was no room to sit down during dinner, Luo Yan and her wife finished eating before letting the servant who had taken care of them for the past two days come to eat. There were five or six people in total, and more meals were prepared for the evening.

Perhaps because I guided the chefs in the imperial kitchen, the food cooked at night was much more delicious, and I was very happy to see everyone eating the food.

Seeing that her daughter-in-law wanted to continue reading, Luo Yan stopped her. I use an oil lamp at night, and reading is not good for my eyes.

Luo Yan: "Don't read at night in the future. It's not good for your eyes."

Han Xue: "Huh? But my husband didn't say this when I was doing the accounting before. I want to see it now."

Luo Yan: "Then let's look at the time of half a stick of incense. I had no choice but to do the accounting before. There is no need for a daughter-in-law to keep accounts in the store. She is responsible for checking whether there are any problems with the accounts."

Han Xue: "The time for half a stick of incense is very short."

Uh-huh! Luo Yan: "No acting coquettishly, only half a stick of incense. I will collect the books when the time is up. Wife, hurry up and read."

Han Xue: "Okay."

After everyone had finished eating, Luo Yan asked someone to arrange the hot meal. The water will be used for washing later.

Luo Yan: "Xiaohan, go and pack your things. We will leave the palace tomorrow. Well, I forgot to tell you about this in advance. Get ready to rest after packing." Xiaohan: "It's okay, then I'll go back now

. Pack it up." In fact, it doesn't matter if you don't need to say it in advance. It won't take long if you don't pack more things. Unexpectedly, Mr. Luo didn't feel sorry for himself at all.

Luo Yan: "Well, let's go."

The servant outside the door was very reluctant to hear that Mr. Luo would be leaving tomorrow. I won't be able to eat enough in the future.

"Master Luo and Mrs. Luo are leaving tomorrow!"

"That's right, Mr. Luo is really nice. He prepared a lot of food tonight. I don't know about you, but I am very full anyway."

" Me too, I also eat very full. In the past, I couldn't eat enough at night. I remember when I first came to the palace, I couldn't sleep well at night if I didn't eat enough." ...

When the hot water is ready

, It's almost time. While her daughter-in-law continued to read, Luo Yan simply went to wash up first.

After Luo Yan washed up, she walked up to her daughter-in-law and confiscated the book in her hand. "My daughter-in-law went to wash up and get ready to rest. I have been reading for a long time." Han Xue: "Well... okay.

" I have indeed been watching for a long time. My husband has already washed up, and I haven't noticed at all.

Watching her daughter-in-law go to wash up, Luo Yan opened the book and read it. Well, I didn't expect the book to have a storyline. It's not the same as the novel, it's almost the same as the storybook but there are some differences.

Han Xue didn't take the clothes. When she came back to get the clothes, she saw her husband reading the contents of the book.

Han Xue wanted to secretly kiss her husband on the cheek, but to her surprise, her husband turned her head and kissed her husband directly on the lips.

Han Xue was surprised by the sudden turn of her head. She immediately left and stood, blinked and looked at her husband, then hurriedly ran to grab her clothes and went to wash up...

and just... fled shyly.

Luo Yan was very happy when she suddenly kissed her. Isn't this better than the story in the book? ! Hahahaha,

I didn't expect that my daughter-in-law actually likes reading books with this kind of story, and the Queen also likes to read them. The Queen is also quite innocent (see: she understands everything). I will remind Brother Huang again when I meet the Emperor tomorrow.

After putting the books away, Luo Yan sat by the bed and waited for her daughter-in-law while continuing to think about leaving the palace tomorrow.

After her daughter-in-law washed herself, she climbed onto the bed and lay down. Luo Yan walked over and turned off the light.

Luo Yan: "Why did my daughter-in-law suddenly want to kiss me just now?"

Han Xue: "Well, I just thought that my husband wanted me to read a book for a while and wash up first for me to read, so... I suddenly wanted to kiss my husband." She said. As she sat there, Han Xue pulled up the quilt to cover her eyes, too shy to look at her husband.

I feel the heat on my cheeks, they must be red!

Humph~ I'm so shy!

Luo Yan: "Daughter-in-law, can you kiss me again?"

Han Xue: "No." After hearing her husband say that he still wanted to kiss her, her cheeks felt even hotter. Ah~ My face must be very red now!

The author has something to say:

I am shy today

^-^

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2022-02-21 21:09:24~2022-02-22 20:50:56 ~

Thank you to the little angel who threw the mines: soaring upwards, thousands of mountains following you;

thank you to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution:. 10 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

50

The wife said she didn't want Luo Yan to continue talking. She held her daughter-in-law softly in her arms and soon she fell asleep.

Luo Yan brushed her daughter-in-law's hair and will take her to the capital tomorrow. I don't know if there will be fireworks in the capital at night, or whether fireworks can only be seen on special days.

Wait until you get outside the palace tomorrow to find out. If you can only see it on a special day, you can prepare a fireworks feast for your wife.

This is my first time coming to the capital, so I want to have some fun in the next two days.

Luo Yan didn't get up in a hurry the next morning. When Xiao Han finished packing and knocked on the door, she and Han Xue were ready to go out.

Han Xue: "How come your husband is sleeping in today?"

Luo Yan: "The Emperor is coming to see us off today, so we are not in a hurry. Besides, I can sleep with Xue'er for a while."

Han Xue immediately blushed and went to pack her things. Her husband wanted to help, but she insisted on packing her luggage. Now her husband had to watch her pack.

When I was going out, I happened to see the emperor and queen coming, and Luo Yan also packed up. Xiaohan looked at Xueer's packed luggage, took it and put it away.

The Emperor: "Master Luo, are you ready?"

Luo Yan: "Yes, the Queen is here too?"

Queen: "Well, the Emperor told me that Master Luo is leaving today, and he will come with the Emperor to see you off. Luo

Yan: "Yes." After expressing her gratitude, Luo Yan looked at the emperor and said, "Your Majesty, can you borrow your queen? I have something that I need to talk to the queen alone." Uh

! Is there anything else that needs to be said alone? "Does it have to be said alone?"

Luo Yan smiled evilly: "Yes."

The Emperor said: "Well... okay."

Luo Yan and the Queen asked for the book last night. My daughter-in-law read it and gave it to the Queen after reading it. Come. "I'm sorry, Queen, I didn't tell Madam in advance that I would leave today. Madam likes to read the book that the Queen gave to Madam. Because of the time limit, Madam hasn't read much yet." The Queen did not expect that Mr. Luo would actually talk about things alone

. This kind of thing. "Miss Li, just take it and read it. I have finished reading this book. Does Mr. Luo have anything else to do?"

Luo Yan turned to look at the emperor. Well, let's help this man. "The Queen should be able to feel the Emperor's heart. Although the Emperor and I have only known each other for two days, I still want to help the Emperor, a good friend, by asking the Queen how the Emperor's position is in her heart?" Are we good friends after two days

? Mr. Luo is really special. How do you view the emperor? The true truth in my heart is that the emperor is the emperor, not counting the two days of getting along. The emperor is the master of the entire harem. He only has a better status, but there is no difference in others.

As for the past two days, I don't know what it's like now. It's only been two days and I can't say anything.

Queen: "I am the Emperor's Queen."

I thought that what I hinted at the dinner table that day was obvious enough. After all, people here can't think purely about feelings like in their own world. There are too many things involved in the relationship between the two people here, although the emperor is different. "Empress, the Emperor's feelings for you must be felt by the Empress. I hope the Queen can put aside family interests and think about her relationship with the Emperor. I hope the Queen can think clearly as soon as possible." Luo Yan thought for a while and continued

. : "If the empress loves the emperor in her heart, I will help the empress if there is anything I need." Saying

this, Luo Yan just wanted the empress and the emperor to live their lives comfortably. Just like myself and Han Xue, the emperor should be able to do it, and I can also help the emperor when the government is rectified later. The premise is that the Queen also likes the Emperor!

After saying that, Luo Yan left and walked to the emperor's side. "Your Majesty, let's talk alone for a few words?"

The emperor said, "Okay."

After walking to the other side, Luo Yan did not make any detours. Directly say to the emperor: "Brother, if you want to be like me and my wife with the Queen. Brother, please let the Queen know your thoughts. I would like to ask more, what do you think about the concubines in the back?" "?"

The Emperor: "I think you understand, I don't want to explain. Of course, I definitely don't have that kind of intention towards them."

Luo Yan: "Okay, Brother Emperor, this is the letter I wrote last night. Brother Emperor, please be patient." Look, if you want to do this, I can help you."

The Emperor: "Okay."

After greeting the Emperor and the Queen, he left the palace and went to the capital. The people sent by the Emperor arrived at the door early in the morning and were waiting for Luo Yan's instructions.

After Luo Yan noticed someone outside the house, she went out and saw the two of them and Xiaohan. Let the three of them prepare and have breakfast first, and then go to accompany their wife.

It also took some time to get out of the palace gate. It would be very tiring to walk.

The carriage made by his wife set off first, and Luo Yan waited in the carriage behind for a while before setting off.

The place where they rested for the past two days was the same inn where Han Xue and Xiao Han stayed before. When Han Xue arrived at the place, she opened a room first, and one of her subordinates stayed to protect Han Xue. The other person followed Luo Yan's instructions and returned to the past, waiting to secretly observe those who were watching to fight back.

The author has something to say:

Waiting for the counterattack...

More updates will be added tomorrow, my aunt can't bear it anymore...Thanks for voting for me during 2022-02-22 20:50:56~2022-02-24 22:33:53 Votes or the little angel of irrigating nutrient solution ~

Thanks to the little angel of irrigating nutrient solution: 2 bottles of guanidine;. 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 68 8
Imagines of Johnny Lawrence and Dutch from Cobra Kai ('84)
10.3K 191 14
穿成薄情寡义的渣A Author:北上是你 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6459127 https://m.shubaow.net/289/289053/ In the book, the scumbag A Song Yi is so sc...
16K 275 16
Author: 玉楼九重 Chu Ci spent her whole life in the hospital bed. When her heart rate became a straight line, she who was supposed to die found that she...