I got a new wife after crossi...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

穿越后我多了一个老婆 Author:橘色一点虹 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6413334 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/28058... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-104 END

31-40

662 20 2
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

31

When they were approaching the entrance of the county town, Han Xue asked her husband to put her down.

As they got closer to the county town, there were more and more people, but her husband didn't let herself go. Unable to defeat this man, Han Xue had to bury her face in her husband's neck.

When they arrived at the store, Luo Yan asked Xiao Xu to arrange Luo An's work directly, while Xueer went to the cubicle to continue resting.

"Are you hungry? Do you want some steamed buns? I'll buy them for you."

"Okay."

Luo Yan walked out and asked Xiao Xu to look at the store. There were not many people queuing up at the moment.

Arriving at the steamed bun shop, Luo Yan bought two meat patties and four vegetarian steamed buns. Luo Yan had never bought steamed buns at the market, so she didn't know if they were delicious or not. She bought a few more to try out how they taste. Anyone who wants to can eat one.

When he went back, Xiao Xu took a vegetarian bun and ate it. Luo Yan took a meat pie and a vegetarian bun and gave them to her daughter-in-law, and gave the rest to everyone.

Neither Luo An nor Wang Ji ate, they were already very full all morning.

The wife was not asleep, but just lying on the couch. "I'm back."

"Well, one is a meat bun and the other is a vegetarian bun. Try it and see if it tastes good." "

Yeah," Han Xue reached out and took the bun.

Han Xue ate in small bites and realized that her husband had been watching her from the side...

"Want to eat?"

Luo Yan nodded immediately!

...

"Why don't you buy one more?" After saying that, Han Xue handed another plain steamed bun to her husband.

Luo Yan took it and said, "Let me have a taste and see how the buns are doing." She looked at the meat buns in her wife's hands.

! ! !

"...you?!"

Han Xue had eaten half of the meat buns, and her husband asked for the rest!

Seeing that something was wrong, Luo Yan lowered her head and took a bite of the vegetarian bun. The filling of the vegetarian bun was quite good, but there was too little filling.

She put the vegetarian buns away and put them in her daughter-in-law's hand. She hurriedly went over to take a bite of the meat buns and walked out...

Han Xue was stunned. Such a magical behavior was the first time Han Xue had met her husband in so many years! Just, can't tell.

Since she didn't have breakfast in the morning, Han Xue was hungry now. She didn't stay in a daze while looking at the buns and continued eating.

The letter was given to Xiao Xu and had it delivered to a place on the site dedicated to letter delivery. Hanhan will be able to come over in a few days. On that day, she and her husband went to the market for the first time to buy a hairpin for her mother. She still remembers it clearly.

When her mother came to the store, Han Xue did not continue to rest and went out of the cubicle to keep accounts. "Go and do other things." Han Xue said to her husband.

"Okay, Xiao Xu and I went out to buy some things, and we also arranged for a barbecue. We may come back later." "Yes, I understand." "Okay."

-

Luo

Yan

and Xiao Xu went out to buy things first. The carriage, the carriage cost eight taels and seven cents. Luo Yan was very satisfied with the fact that she could lie down in the carriage.

Forgive the weather, it would be much better to have a carriage. After the carriage was purchased, it passed by the tableware seller, and Luo Yan got out of the carriage and went to buy some.

The landlady knew Luo Yan, and she couldn't be polite when she saw shopkeeper Luo. Xiao Xu also looked familiar. As Luo Yan said, he brought tableware to Luo Yan for this person to choose.

Luo Yan bought some small bowls. If the store buys soup, it can be used for customers to drink tea or drink. I also bought a thousand bamboo sticks. The lady boss didn't expect that shopkeeper Luo would buy so many. In the past, bamboo sticks were sold for candied haws.

Some of what Boss Luo bought were for making candied haws. The wooden sticks were a little thicker, and there were a lot of thin bamboo sticks. Boss Luo also wanted them. In the past, the thin bamboo sticks were used less and accumulated a lot. Now they are bought by Boss Luo, and the price is also low. Very cheap.

After the purchase was completed, Luo Yan and Xiao Xu went to the blacksmith shop to customize the barbecue grill. Luo Yan drew a sketch in advance. When they arrived at the blacksmith shop, Luo Yan explained to the boss some details that needed to be paid attention to.

Luo Yan also customized a batch of utensils that will be needed for barbecue. I bought an existing iron pot and will take it back later to make French fries for my wife.

Seeing the boss buying so many things, he must be making new food. "Boss, what ingredients are used most in the new food?"

Luo Yan replied bluntly: "We need chicken, duck, fish, and vegetarian dishes. There is no need to worry about these. We will just go shopping every day, and charcoal fire and oil will also be used a lot. ."

Charcoal fire? Xiao Xu was a little confused as to what kind of food required charcoal fire. On weekdays, only wealthy families use charcoal fires, and they buy them for heating in winter.

For ordinary people's homes like mine, if it gets cold in winter, they can survive the winter by filling two more rooms with clothes or one more quilt. "Boss, the weather is about to enter winter now. The price of charcoal fires also increases every three days. If we need more food, we can buy more in advance." "Well, you are reminding us. We will go

after we have bought everything.

See how the price of charcoal fire is, and buy some to prepare."

Xiao Xu didn't expect that his boss trusted him so much, and he was in a good mood.

-

Luo Yan finally went to the place that sells seasonings to buy seasonings. This place mainly sells vine peppers, and Luo Yan bought all the peppers at the grocery store. I bought vine pepper, salt, sesame seeds, etc.

"Xiao Xu, when you go back later, you go buy a few tomatoes, and then go and see if aunt is selling garbage. If there are peppers, buy them back." "Okay." Xiao Xu now knows what ingredients the boss is talking about

. When I first went to buy ingredients, Boss Luo told him specifically.

After buying the seasonings, Luo Yan also took a look at the place where she bought furniture on the way back. There are several sets of furniture in good styles. I will order them next time I come with my wife.

After returning to the store, Xiao Xu continued to buy ingredients, while Wang Ji and Luo Yan sorted out the purchased items.

Luo's mother didn't know what her daughter was going to do, so she walked over and asked, "What are Yan'er buying these for?" "

Making food to sell."

Making food? What are you doing with this weird tool that can be used to eat? Luo's mother didn't know and didn't bother to ask. She would find out when Yan'er gets better.

Don't say Luo's mother didn't understand it, no one else did. As for Han Xue, her husband told her to have a barbecue early in the morning, and now she is waiting for her husband to get ready and eat what he said as soon as possible.

-The

promotion ends today, and the number of customers has not decreased at all. Milk tea and food were sold out, and 26 lunch meals were sold. Among them was a family of four who had lunch at Luo Yan's place. They looked like they were well-dressed and must be from a wealthy family.

The man's daughter was so happy that she didn't want to leave. Han Xue looked at the child's round smiling face and became happy. The child was very cute.

When leaving, the child carried a bamboo tube of milk tea and left. The parents on the side looked at their children dotingly, said hello to Luo Yan and left.

Han Xue watched the children leave, but she didn't notice when her husband came to her side. "Like children?"

Han Xue: "Yes." Han Xue, who had seen her husband, continued: "No, it's just that children are very interesting..." "

Yeah." Luo Yan was also very embarrassed about this matter. She and her wife could not do anything in this world. Have a child of my own.

-

Go back as usual, Luo Yan doesn't have to do the work by herself. When the father came back, the family went to the house they wanted to buy. After looking at the house, they signed on the new house.

Hanxue likes the new house very much. The room has a lot of space and looks quite big. Luo Yan cooked dinner. After dinner, Luo Yan talked with the township chief about recruiting people.

The township chief still needs to continue conveying the message, and after the person is confirmed, he can come to Luo Yan's house to decide who he wants.

Other things are also going on. If we talk about something in the countryside, we can chat for a long time at every house we visit. In this way, the mayor and Grandpa Luo are already speeding up the progress.

After dinner, Han Xue went back to the room to look at the account books. Now my husband doesn't care about the account book at all, and only looks at the account book when he needs to spend money to buy things.

Han Xue now also knows that her husband is aware of it even if he doesn't look at the account book. He just wanted to take care of it himself, Han Xue could see this.

Returning to the room, Luo Yan said: "I have prepared the furniture and bedding in the past few days. When it is ready, we will move in." "

Well, okay."

Suddenly remembering something, Han Xue said: "Husband, there is one thing . Hanhan should pay attention to you, Hanhan... she also knows some martial arts."

...

? ? ?

If I go, can she really hit herself? !

The author has something to say:

Hanhan: This is not certain.

Luo Yan: ...

The editor will go to work on the 7th, and the article will be applied to be included in V by then. Well, that's it... I hope everyone will support me! Thanks!

32

Luo Yan doesn't know what martial arts is like in this world. Anyway, she has never met anyone who knows martial arts in such a long time.

My wife said that Hanhan's martial arts might be a bit powerful...

emmm, I haven't done anything bad, so I won't provoke... Xiaohan.

In my original world, there was no need to have martial arts. It was so satisfying to order some coffee and eat fried chicken.

Um? ! fried chicken! ! !

啊啊啊~好久没有吃到了,呜呜呜......

明天就买只鸡回来做炸鸡!

"Really? Then we can protect Xue'er just in time." Luo Yan was still a little timid, and there was nothing she could do~ She didn't know martial arts.

As expected, my husband became nervous when he heard that Hanhan was practicing martial arts, but it was okay. Hanhan would not beat his husband when he was with him. Hanhan is not someone who hits people casually, but the husband cannot escape Hanhan's surveillance. "Yes, husband, don't worry, Hanhan doesn't hit people randomly." ... "

Yes

, I understand." "

Let's order the furniture tomorrow and purchase all the bedding and supplies. Wait for the things to be delivered and sort them out. Let's move there."

"Okay."

"Let's wash up and go to bed. There are still many things to do tomorrow."

"Okay," Han Xue said. "This day during the day, Wenliang's bookboy came to the shop.

He said that Wenliang has made great progress in painting. He has been working hard on painting these days. The bookboy came here to tell you."

Wenliang's brother is indeed talented in painting. However, study cannot be postponed. "When Xiaohan comes over, the store won't need me to work anymore. I'll give Wen Liang a good look and study." This man will take the exam next spring, so he can't just say he won't do anything. .

"Okay."

-Had

a good night's sleep. It drizzled in the early morning. The sky was a bit gloomy and it didn't look like it would rain heavily.

Xiao An and Wang Ji were already busy, and mother was cooking in the kitchen. Over the past few days, I have made many different kinds of meals, and my mother is usually watching.

Now that I see my mother getting up earlier than me to cook, I guess I can cook what I want.

Because it was raining, the milk tea and food were placed in the carriage. Han Xue and Luo Yan were also sitting in the carriage, which was full of people. Xiao An led the donkey cart away, while Wang Ji was responsible for driving the cart.

Luo Yan and Han Xue waited for their mother to arrive and went shopping. With their mother here, they could keep accounts and keep an eye on the store.

The furniture that my wife liked was exactly what Luo Yan liked. It had simple carvings and the color of the wood was not very dark.

After purchasing the furniture, the store will come to the store and deliver it to your home when the weather doesn't rain.

After that, in addition to bedding, she also bought desks, wardrobes, tableware, etc. Luo Yan bought everything she could think of.

-I

am very happy when I go shopping for Hanxue. I buy all the styles I like.

Small things are placed in the carriage after purchase, while large items are basically delivered by the store.

I went shopping in time to make lunch, and Luo Yan didn't need to make cakes now. Luo Yan will also do it when she has free time.

Now, the number of cakes ordered every day is around 10. A cake costs three hundred yuan, which not everyone can afford in this place. Most of the people who come to buy it are familiar faces to Luo Yan.

After lunch, the rain stopped completely. Because it was drizzling, Luo's father went to work as usual.

By the time the new house was settled, Luo Yan had been wearing it for half a month.

-On

the day Luo Yan traveled through time, Sikong Xin, the minister of celestial phenomena, deduced that Luo Yan was the reincarnation of a heavenly being... Sikong

Xin felt that Luo Yan must be the reincarnation of an immortal, and hurriedly ran to the emperor to tell him.

The emperor was overjoyed when he heard that he was the reincarnation of an immortal. He immediately summoned people to look for Luo Yan. Because Sikong Xin had calculated the specific location, the people sent by the emperor went directly there to look for her.

The imperial city was hundreds of kilometers away from Luo Yan's location, and the emperor was anxiously waiting in the palace.

It took seven or eight people on the road to reach the county where Luo Yan was located. This man had lunch in Luo Yan's shop, but he didn't know that the person he found was Boss Luo. After a lot of twists and turns, he found out that Boss Luo was the person the emperor was looking for.

I couldn't find anyone in the village, so I went directly to the township chief to learn about the situation of Luo Yan's family.

-The

store was packing up things that day, and this man came in a hurry. "Please, please, who is Luo Yan?"

Luo Yan looked at this person, who looked familiar in his gorgeous clothes. There is a sword at the waist...?

Um, I shouldn't have offended anyone... Luo Yan was busy recalling her memories. After recalling it to make sure she had not offended anyone, she calmed down and said, "I am." "I am the blessed general of the current emperor. I have come to discuss something with Luo Yan

. Yan said, "Looking around, the man continued: "Can we come into the house to talk?"

"Of course."

Luo's mother was frightened when she heard that it was the people around the emperor, but she was still busy getting tea for others.

Luo Yan looked at everyone, then turned back to this person and said, "What do you call me, sir?" "My lord

, Cao Bi."

"General Cao, is the matter very important?"

The emperor was not in a hurry when he came, and just let him know. Take the person you find yourself as soon as possible. "It's not very urgent."

"Okay, thank you, General Cao, please wait a moment."

"No problem."

-

Luo Yan asked Xiao Xu to send his family away first, and then go shopping. The carriage was given to Xiao Xu, and the donkey cart was taken back first by Xiao An and Wang Ji. The things purchased today were all carried on the donkey cart, and several people in the village went back together.

After Xiao Xucai buys it, he can just drive the carriage back.

Han Xue greeted her and went back to look at the bill. Suddenly, someone came and said she was here to see her husband. Han Xue was very worried. Especially now that I have this person in my heart, I just hope this is a good opportunity rather than a disaster.

General Cao was not good at talking, and Luo's mother sat aside and had no communication.

After Luo Yan took care of it, she sat next to General Cao and asked, "I wonder why General Cao came here? General Cao said who is the emperor's lucky general?" Luo Yan really didn't understand why the emperor came to find her

. My family has a lot of power, but my family has nothing to do with my family.

In recent years, there has been no news of anything happening to our family.

General Cao: "The emperor asked the villain to come and only asked you to come over. The emperor didn't tell me the specific matter." As he said, Brother Cao took out a letter from his chest and gave it to Luo Yan: "This is written by the emperor himself

. Maybe you can know the reason after reading the letter."

Luo Yan opened the letter without hesitation and read it. After reading it, Luo Yan was confused... The emperor actually knew that he was not from this world! ! !

At the end of the letter, he said that he wanted to meet him as soon as possible. The emperor wrote two or three letters, but Luo Yan didn't understand most of them.

But what is certain is that the emperor still does not know that he has traveled through time.

That sentence: "I know you are an outsider and have come here on a special trip..." Well, the emperor's imagination is more confusing than the science fiction movies he watched!

After reading the letter, Luo Yan calmed down and looked at her mother and daughter-in-law to indicate that it was not a bad thing.

"General Cao, I have read the letter. The emperor invited me to meet. I wonder if General Cao can wait for a few days?" Of course, it is okay to wait for a few days. If you

come by yourself, you have to hurry up. On the one hand, I am afraid that it will be difficult to find people, and on the other hand, my hometown is here where I can go back and see my family. Now I just want to sell it to Luo Yan as a favor. Maybe Boss Luo will get a good job in the future. "Okay." "

Thank you, General Cao. I wonder if General Cao has somewhere to arrange it? If I don't have it, I can arrange it for General Cao." "

No need. " , there's no need to be so troublesome. My hometown is right here. Just let me know when you've settled the matter, and we'll set off directly then." As he spoke, General Cao saw the pots and bowls Luo Yan was cooking: "Shopkeeper Luo, can you have more for lunch tomorrow?" Make some? I want to bring my family over for a meal."

Hmm..., good guy, I'm scared to death!

I thought you were looking at something, but it turned out that you were thinking about the food you cooked!

"General Cao, you're welcome. Just let General Cao and his family come tomorrow noon. I don't know how many people there are in General Cao's family. There are many workers in my shop who eat together, so I can be prepared." "My family is all here, seven in total.

People." When I came here yesterday, I was looking for a place to rest, and I happened to come here. After I finished cooking, someone brought me tea, and I unexpectedly caught up with lunch cooked in this shop.

At first, I just listened to the people who came to buy. When I said that I came here specifically to see if I could eat the food sold here, I was so curious that I queued up without even thinking about it. It tasted delicious!

Unexpectedly, by such a coincidence, I can now bring my family here to eat.

for free.

The author has something to say:

Luo Yan: Tsk, tsk, tsk, I hope there won't be anyone who wants to take advantage of me later! Collect money!

Collect money!

Author: ...are you looking for money? !

Luo Yan: Humph! Is it easy for me to make money? !

I will see the emperor later, and I am not far away from returning to my parents' home. Someone is also going to start acting like a monster╮(╯▽╰)╭Thank you

at 2022-02-06 11:11:56~2022-02- 07 17:07:14 During the period of 17:07:14, you voted for me or the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution~

Thank you to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 50517235 1 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

33

Good guy, General Cao really wants his whole family to come for dinner!

"Okay, General Cao." Luo Yan replied readily.

After the agreement was made, General Cao did not stay long. He gave Luo Yan his address and returned to his home.

After General Cao left, Luo's mother and Han Xue came over. "What's written in the letter?" Xue'er asked.

Luo Yan didn't say anything, smiled and showed the letter to her daughter-in-law directly. Han Xue took it and opened it to read. Luo's mother also read the letter.

After a few minutes, both of them looked pretty. Han Xue didn't understand what the emperor meant, and in her heart she described her husband as a god...

After Luo's mother read the letter, she didn't expect the emperor to know that Yan'er had met an immortal. Judging from what he is saying, the emperor now regards Yan'er as a fairy...I really don't know whether it is good or bad.

Mother Luo: "In how many days will we leave for the palace?"

"It seems so at the moment. The emperor's order cannot be violated." Only after meeting the emperor did he know what he meant.

After working for a while, Xiao Xu came back after shopping.

After saying goodbye, Luo Yan drove the carriage home. In these two days, we need to gather people together and decide who will cook the barbecue.

-After

returning home, Luo's mother went to ask someone to make food. Wang Ji has gone back and his family has come. Luo Yan asks Xiao An to invite the mayor and Mr. Luo.

While waiting for people to leave, Luo Yan moved all the food she bought on the carriage to the kitchen. The items purchased for the new home are placed in the yard, showing a bit of crowding. When Wang Ji comes back, he will ask Ji Ri to help move things to the new house and place them in place.

Following her husband, she helped carry light ingredients to the kitchen. After looking at Han Xue after the moving was completed, she said, "Is there anything else I can do to help?" "No, let's take a look at it together when we move things to the new house." Luo

Yan Look at the things and talk to Han Xue.

"Okay."

"I'm going to look at the account book first."

Luo Yan: "Well, you go ahead."

-

Mother quickly called people over, followed by a few new faces. They should be the ones who said they wanted people to come a few days ago.

After introduction, it was discovered that Luo Hua's daughter was married, and the groom's family did not come over to Luo Hua's house. Luo Yan didn't care about anything else and just asked someone to call her.

Uncle Luo Chen's son also came over. After getting to know him, he found that most of them farmed with Uncle Luo Chen. When there was no heavy work in the fields, they went back to find work. Luo Yan asked people to wait first. There will only be more people to recruit this time, not less.

Luo Hua's daughter is called Luo Hui, and the husband's family and the township chief, Grandpa Luo, came together.

Seeing the township chief and Grandpa Luo, Luo Yan hurriedly greeted him politely: "Town chief, how are things?"

The township chief said: "There are many idle people in our village. The people who came to my house today to work in your shop were frightened. I jumped. Thinking that you might not be able to get too many people, I screened it for you, but there are still quite a few. There are still more than ten

people, both men and women. They will come over in a while. Xiao An is waiting at my house. We'll get up later."

Luo Yan: "I'm sorry to trouble the township chief."

-

Mr. Luo: "Xiao Yan, there's no problem with the vegetables, chickens, ducks, and game you want to harvest. We've already made an agreement with the villagers, but do you need to give them today? I collect the price.

There are two literate people around the township head. If you need help, you can ask someone to help." It's

great to have literate people, so that someone can record how much food can be brought into the house every day. "Thank you, Mr. Luo. Yan'er needs it. Just come over and sign the contract when the time comes. Yan'er trusts the people working beside the township chief." Mr. Luo: "Okay." "I'll give you the price later

.

"

" Okay."

-

When it was agreed, Luo Yan asked her mother to accompany the township chief to chat with Grandpa Luo. He walked out of the yard and went to Luo Hui's husband and family: "Are you Xiaohui's husband and family?"

Luo Hui's husband Zhou Tie said: "Exactly."

"Okay, let's sit down and talk."

After everyone sat down, Luo Yan continued: "I wonder if you already know the conditions for my recruitment?"

...

Hearing this, Zhou Tie's family looked bad, especially Zhou Tie's parents. I came here today just to see how much silver I can earn here. Otherwise, I definitely won't come, what a broken condition! Never heard of it.

There was also an elder who came with him, who should be Zhou Tie's grandfather. The old man didn't seem to have anything to say, but Zhou Tie's parents didn't want to say anything.

Tsk.

Before Zhou Tie came today, he had already told his parents not to say scoundrel words and the seriousness of it. If people didn't follow their methods, they might not be able to do their job well. Zhou Tie knew that his parents must be very heavy with their money, and they would definitely be able to do it. Listen in.

However, Zhou Tie didn't expect Boss Luo to say something again: "Don't hold it back, you can say anything."

Luo Yan looked at Zhou Tie's parents and said!

Zhou Tie's mother couldn't hold it in anymore and said anxiously: "What bad conditions are you talking about? Why do you want to be good to your daughter-in-law? Just let your daughter-in-law get better, and the whole family is not good? Is this what you want?... My family is not happy Serve the ancestors!"

Oh, your lung capacity is so good, Luo Yan said in her mind.

Listening to his mother's cursing, Zhou Tie also became anxious. On weekdays at home, the two of them just kept their mouths open, but now that there were so many people, Zhou Tie felt like he was losing his face.

Zhou Tie yelled at his mother: "Stop talking!"

Luo Hui was used to this, and now she just hoped that Boss Luo would keep her here.

Luo Yan smiled and looked at the family. Luo Hui's family was cooking in the kitchen and looked outside from time to time. Hearing that this man could say this in front of so many people, he felt very sorry for his daughter.

Hey, if I had known, I would not have let my daughter get married, Mrs. Wu thought to herself, but she could only regret that she could not do anything, and her daughter still had to live her own life.

There were people from Luocun on the side. They didn't watch the fun. Looking at this man's mouth, they just wanted to hit him!

-Luo

Yan: "Brother Zhou Tie, please sit down first. I have confirmed what is going on in your family now. Your family is not here just to watch the fun. Luo Hui is Aunt Wu's daughter. Since Aunt Wu has spoken to me, naturally I ca

n't I refused directly without showing any mercy.

But I can't just leave the person. With your parents like this, I need you to sign for me. Is that okay?"

Sign? Before Zhou Tie came, his mother-in-law told him that he needed to sign, but he signed it all by himself. What else should he sign? If it is your own parents... let yourself draw the pledge!

Zhou Tie was immediately furious and glanced at his parents. "Do I still want to sign?"

Luo Yan: "Yes! You saw it, Aunt Wu. Not only does Aunt Wu work here, but Sister Xiaodie also works at my house. Sister Xiaodie works in the shop during the day and at night

. I can still help Aunt Wu with the work when I come back. It seems impossible for your family. When the salary is paid, your parents will probably be able to get it, maybe!" Luo Yan looked at Zhou Tie's parents and said, not caring about the other party. What expression?

I know more or less what Boss Luo said. Now that I heard what Boss Luo said in such detail, my wife should be able to stay, but only under certain conditions.

"That's what Boss Luo said."

Luo Yan: "Since you understand, I won't say anything more. I've already drawn up the contract. I 'll bring it over in a moment for you to take a good look at." Zhou Tie: "Okay." - Luo Yan

stood

up

, I saw Xiao An and a group of people coming.

He signaled with Xiao An and went to the room. Xiao An looked confused... What did Boss Luo mean when he nodded? ? ?

Thinking of nodding to Xiao Xu at the shop owner, Xiao Xu immediately went over to work with the boss? That's probably what it means?

Seeing the people sitting in the yard, Xiao An looked around and seemed to understand. Go inside and make a bench for everyone.

When Luo Yan went in, Han Xue had almost sorted the accounts. "Everyone is here today, let's go there together."

Han Xue: "Are many people here?"

"Yes."

..., emmm

, I have never seen so many people at once, and it was the same on the wedding day. . Sitting in the sedan chair, even though there were many people, I couldn't see it.

"A little... nervous."

She took her daughter-in-law's hand and said comfortingly, "Don't be afraid, just follow me."

"Yes."

When going out, Luo Yan held something in one hand and led her daughter-in-law with the other hand toward everyone.

When Xiao An saw it, he said to himself: As expected of the boss!

-

Luo Yan: "Brother Zhou Tie, can you read? If you can't, I'll ask the mayor to come and read to you."

Zhou Tie: "Someone who knows some words."

"Okay, let's read it for yourself." The contract was handed to Zhou Tie. Then she went to the room to ask the mayor to come out. Luo Yan just took a look at the people who had just arrived. There were 16 people in total. Luo Yan can't use so many people. She will need to ask everyone again about the specific situation before she can make a decision.

Before going out, Luo Yan told the township chief and Grandpa Luo about the general situation of Zhou Hui's family, and asked the township chief not to ask questions yet. We'll talk about it later when we sign.

After coming out with the township chief, Luo Yan gave a contract to the township chief and asked the township chief to tell everyone.

After asking Xiao An to bring out the tables and chairs, Luo Yan asked everyone's personal information one by one and then registered. In addition to these 16 people, there are also 18 people in total including Zhou Hui and Luo Chenshu's son.

Xiao An has already signed the contract. One or two people are needed to make the cake, and the barbecue grill can be used for two or three people.

When it comes to packing and entertaining guests, Xiao Xu will be eliminated and Wang Ji will be the manager first. Then three people will be recruited and that's it.

As for how many people are needed to deliver food from the waiter, just hire two or three people. If it is a mobile position, I don't know if these people are willing.

Thinking this way, Luo Yan wanted to talk to the mayor, Grandpa Luo, and everyone.

Luo Yan: "Grandpa Luo, head of the township, there are many people here today. I can keep 5 women, I can sign 4 long-term workers here, and I have a floating position for the remaining people. If everyone does it, everyone's share of wages will be less."

Mobile position? Does it mean that you can come and go at any time, or does it mean that you can come and go at any time? "Xiaoyan~ What kind of mobile position are you talking about?"

Luo Yan: "The mobile position is to deliver food to customers' doorsteps. I originally thought that there would be three or four people. But I didn't expect that there would be a lot more people. If everyone If we all come to do this work, we can arrange a shift and do the work in the morning and afternoon.

In this way, there will definitely be more money than just four people."

Approaching the township head, Luo Yan whispered: "If we arrange the shifts, everyone can make more money. Stay. Although the wages you earn are not much, you will definitely earn more than moving bricks and building construction. Mayor, please

think about it. If you want to stay, you still need to talk to everyone." It

is definitely the best thing to stay. Okay, according to the contract Luo Yan signed with everyone before, she can earn as little as one or two a month. I didn't think about this before. According to what Xiaoyan said, the salary would be less, and she could earn several hundred pennies in a month.

"Then just stay! I'll talk to everyone."

"That's fine," Luo Yan said.

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2022-02-07 17:07:14~2022-02-08 09:22:57~Thank you to the little

angels who voted for mines : Soaring upwards, thousands of mountains follow 2;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

34

Township Chief: "We are all on blind dates in the village. Luo Yan said that there is a mobile position that everyone else can do. After everyone signs, there will be a schedule for work." As she said that, Luo Yan was at work

. A side added: "The shifts are divided into morning and afternoon. Those who work in the morning do not have to work in the afternoon. It changes every seven days. At that time, everyone reports to Wang Ji and explains his situation to schedule the shifts." He called Wang Ji. around.

Wang Ji came and greeted Luo's mother, then went to accompany his family to the kitchen to work. He would watch the boss recruiting people and come out to take a look. Wang Ji was a little surprised when his name was suddenly called.

Luo Yan: "This is Wang Ji. We will go to Wang Ji to schedule the work later. When the work starts in the store, I will explain to you in detail how to do the work." Township Head: "Luo Yan has arranged it this way, and everyone will do the work accordingly.

" It's fair to get money... Everyone, make sure you give me a shout."

After saying that, the township head looked at Luo Yan and said: "Xiaoyan, you have to sign those people for a long time. Call them out by name. ."

Luo Yan: "Okay, mayor."

Everyone looked at the few people who were called out, feeling envious and saying to themselves: Work hard to become a long-term worker!

Hanxue put away everyone's information record book and waited for everyone to sign the contract.

Originally, I thought that only about half of these people could be left. Unexpectedly, my husband suddenly had a good idea, which could keep everyone here and transfer money. It's a good idea to schedule morning and afternoon shifts.

The mayor explained the contents of the contract to everyone in detail, and Grandpa Luo also reminded everyone of the key points.

Uncle Luo Chen's son was counted among the men and was given a long-term position. As for Luo Hui, we have to wait until everyone understands the situation before handling it.

Luo Yan just looked over and saw that Zhou Tiezheng was breaking up with his parents.

Luo Hui couldn't help, so she just watched from the sidelines. The old man doesn't care. He knows very well what kind of bear his son is. Now only Zhou Tie's words can be heard by the two of them.

After the mayor and Mr. Luo answered everyone's questions, the long-term workers came to sign the contracts one by one. The person who makes cakes and packs food will go to work in the shop tomorrow, and there is another person who will also work directly tomorrow as a long-term worker delivering food to the door.

The remaining few people will wait another day before going. The barbecue grill may not be ready tomorrow, but tomorrow is the day to prepare all the things that need to be prepared. I will teach a few people in the future.

-The

township chief looked at everyone and said nothing. He didn't know what he meant: "What do you think?"

One person looked at the group and the township chief and said, "We all agree."

The township chief said: "That's okay. Everyone, come and line up to sign. If you can't write, take your fingerprints and I'll write your name. Everyone, come and line up." Luo

Yan signed and signed with everyone one by one, and then gave them to her daughter-in-law to save one by one. The contract is still one per person, for everyone's benefit.

Everything will be fine if you wait, Luo Yan didn't leave everyone behind. There were not so many dishes to cook at home, and there were so many people. Luo Yan thought about it, and she was really afraid that she would die suddenly if she cooked!

"Well, I won't keep everyone here today. Don't forget those who have to work tomorrow. Go and go to the store early tomorrow morning." Mr. Luo smiled at the side and said nothing. Luo's mother and Luo Yan sent everyone away together

. The mayor and Grandpa Luo are still waiting for Luo Hui. It seems that Zhou Tie's parents are really difficult to deal with.

Luo Yan walked over directly. She was not recruiting people from her ancestors. "Brother Zhou Tie, what's wrong with the contract?"

Zhou Tie didn't notice Luo Yan coming over, and suddenly made a sound that startled Zhou Tie. "No, there's no problem."

"Oh? What about Zhou Tie's parents?"

Seeing this, Zhou Tie hurriedly said, "There's no problem with my parents, just according to the contract. When Hui'er makes money, all the money will belong to Hui'er. , my family will definitely not ask for a penny from Hui'er. There is no problem with the other terms, and I will take care of it from my parents' side. Life is a matter between me and Hui'er, and it should be discussed with Hui'er. "

This is the best, then sign and pledge. Because some of these terms require your parents to fulfill, they also need to sign and pledge. You talk to them, and we will sign." Han Xue said that she wanted to sign

. The other contract will be shown to the mayor and Grandpa Luo first.

Luo Hui wants to sign two contracts, one is a work contract, and the other is a contract related to the contract in Zhou Tie's hand.

To sign the contract, Luo Yan called Luo Hui's family out of the kitchen. Looking at the suffocating faces of Zhou Tie's parents is really refreshing.

Zhou Tie and Zhou Tie's parents both signed the contract and took their fingerprints. Even Grandpa Zhou Tie stepped forward to sign and take his fingerprints! Seeing the old man acting like this, Zhou Hua and his wife also stepped forward to press their fingerprints and sign.

-In

the end, Luo Yan's contract became the most special one. As for why Luo Yan did this, the reason was naturally for Luo Hui's good.

In this world, women have a low status. Meeting Zhou Tie's parents is even more difficult. You don't know what to say, so you have to swallow it yourself.

Luo Yan knows a lot about the contracts that work here, including all kinds of strange contracts. In most cases, the terms are harsh on employees' wages, and there are even more clauses that are slave workers.

Luo Yan was very angry when she found out, and she had no way to change it. All she can do is make changes within herself. If possible, Luo Yan hopes to influence other people.

Luo Yan: "The contract has been signed and pledged, please abide by it."

After handling it, Aunt Wu went back to continue cooking. Luo Hua took Zhou Tie's parents and the old man back, while Zhou Tie and Luo Hui stayed.

Han Xue: "The township chief and Mr. Luo will have dinner together later. In the evening, my husband wants to have a snack."

Mr. Luo: "Then I'm not welcome."

The township chief: This old man agreed so quickly! "Then we won't leave."

Several people were called into the house to talk. Luo Yan called Xiao An, Wang Ji, Uncle Luo Chen and his son to help move and place the items purchased for the new house into the new house.

Han Xue followed and guided where she wanted to place it.

Now Uncle Luo Chen also knows Li Yatou's status in Luo Yi's family, and he will say hello when he sees her.

Looking at the added furniture, Han Xue was in a good mood. She turned her head and looked at her husband with a smile.

Luo Yi looked at Xue'er looking at him, and walked over to hold the little man's hand. Luo Yan liked the soft hands of the little man very much, and she went back with everyone with her ten fingers intertwined with them. After arriving, Hanxue went to the room to clean up the contract, and Luo Yan went to the kitchen to finish cooking.

After dinner was ready, Luo's father happened to come back from work. During dinner, everyone talked a lot with Zhou Tie. Luo Yan didn't say anything. Zhou Tie was quite thorough.

Because of the time he spent with Luo Yan, Zhou Tie looked at Luo Yan in a different light. If possible, Zhou Tie would also like to work under Luo Yan.

After dinner, everyone continued to be busy. After seeing off the mayor and Mr. Luo, Luo Yan told Luo's father what happened in the afternoon.

Luo's father: "How many days will we set off?"

"Yes, father."

Luo's father: "In this case, it's definitely not possible for your mother and Han Xue to be in the store. I'll go and tell you tomorrow that I won't be working. This half month I don't need any wages."

Luo Yan: "Okay. Father, I want Han Xue to go with me."

Luo's father and mother looked at Han Xue and Luo Yan and said, "It's okay to go together. We still have to go to see the emperor. You go by yourself. I'll finish the work tomorrow and go to the shop at noon."

Luo Yan: "Okay."

-

In the evening, Luo Yan thought about whether the emperor would have anything to do with her. After all, where is the power of the Luo family?

Listening to the sound of my wife's sleeping breathing, it seems to be very late. Luo Yan actually didn't know how she fell asleep.

When we arrived at the store the next day, Xiaodie was taught how to make cakes, and Wang Ji was responsible for packing and doing the work. Luo Yan took Xiao Xu to buy lard, coal, sesame and other ingredients.

With more people, everyone can relax and not be so busy.

Now Luo's mother is also keeping accounts with Han Xue. When Luo's father comes over at noon, Luo Yan will directly hand over the store to Luo's father and Luo's mother.

Knowing that there were many people today, Luo Yan bought a lot of vegetables and meat and started cooking when she got back. Now she has four or five small stoves.

I don't know what day it was, but the milk tea sold out very quickly. Wang Ji squeezed the milk and delivered it, and Luo Yan started making milk tea directly.

General Cao and his family arrived early enough. When Luo Yan came back from shopping, she saw the family sitting in the shop. There are exactly seven people, not one is missing.

-

When General Cao came, he was very curious about why the emperor asked him to find this person. Now after meeting him, he still can't figure out why the emperor met Luo Yan. Could it be? Because it tastes good?

But it doesn't feel like she wants to see Luo Yan just because the cooking is delicious, so there are things about Luo Yan that she hasn't discovered yet!

I also met Sikong Xin that day. I don't know why Lord Sikong Xin appeared. Everything is full of questions about the emperor.

Unable to figure it out, General Cao simply gave up and waited for lunch.

General Cao's family was very puzzled when they came over for dinner today, and they were even more puzzled when they came here. Not a restaurant, but a place selling drinks and snacks. I don't know what to eat here, and my mind is full of doubts.

General Cao only told his family: We will know when the time comes.

General Cao's family has been waiting for Luo Yan to cook and asked the name of the aroma. They really came here to eat. Look at Luo Yan cooking and look at General Cao...

-

Han Xue didn't know what to say to everyone, so she asked Xiao Xu to give everyone a bamboo tube of milk tea, and also served milk-flavored steamed buns and mung bean cake to entertain everyone.

The front desk has always needed to keep accounts. After giving the instructions, Han Xue continued to keep accounts. There is also a bamboo tube of milk tea on hand, so you can take a sip when you are thirsty.

General Cao did not eat the drinks or snacks sold in the shop. He only ate one meal and drank some tea that day.

Now I am sipping drinks and eating snacks in amazement. No wonder there is a steady stream of customers coming, and the snacks and drinks are so good.

General Cao's family was also surprised and happy. We happily ate the snacks, General Cao's children loved it so much, eating the milky steamed buns one after another.

Han Xue felt a lot more relaxed when she saw General Cao's family eating happily.

Han Xue also asked her aunt to make mung bean meat cakes and give them to General Cao's family. General Cao's family didn't stop eating until lunch time.

-

Luo Yan cooked a lot for lunch. She cooked a few more dishes and cooked four more. We put the two tables together before putting down the cooking, and everyone still ate in batches. The difference is that today whoever wants to eat whatever dish wants that dish.

I don't know if General Cao drinks or not, but Luo Yan is still ready.

General Cao's eyes suddenly lit up when he saw the wine, and he quickly took the wine and gave himself a bowl. After tasting it, he said, "This tastes exactly like the best wine we have!"

Tsk, as expected of the people who go out here, they know the goods!

35

General Cao wanted to pour himself wine, but Luo Yan refused. I can't drink. If I drink and talk nonsense, I will be ruined. No drinking!

Luo Yan: "General Cao, drink it. I like sweets and drink milk tea. I drink milk tea just like General Cao drinks!" General Cao didn't think much about it, so he just

kept it to himself. In the past, drinking in the palace had to be done secretly, otherwise you would have to take a break before drinking.

After everyone had lunch in batches, they began to entertain the guests. There were many types of dishes today, which made everyone anxious, so they quickly queued up to wait.

General Cao said while eating: "I didn't know what happened that day, so I lined up to eat once. It tasted good, and I understood why everyone was busy queuing up." Luo Yan smiled and said nothing. Everyone buying food at a party has changed

. It has become the norm.

-After

lunch, General Cao and his family went back directly. When returning, Luo Yan prepared snacks for General Cao to take away.

Dozens of lunch meals were sold, and Han Xue felt much better. General Cao's family didn't have to pay for meals. They prepared a lot of food to entertain them when they came and left.

Now looking at the money earned from selling meals, things have eased a lot.

In the afternoon, the people from the blacksmith shop delivered the customized barbecue grill to the shop. Luo Yan asked Xiao Xu and Wang Ji to put the barbecue grill next to the shelf in the shop. While waiting for the barbecue to be sold, the rack is used to store food.

At the market, Luo Yan saw stalls selling small, boxy frames and bought them all. There are 36 frames, which can be used to place ingredients when the time comes, and the remaining ones are left for guests to pick out the ingredients they want to eat.

Things like barbecue can be improved, and Luo Yan will watch the ketchup she made in the shop. Luo Yan added honey when making the tomato sauce, but did not add sugar because she was afraid it would taste too sweet. Take a small spoonful and Luo Yan tastes it. It tastes good.

Feeling that someone was watching her, Luo Yan looked up.

Well, my wife is watching herself eating ketchup.

Why does it feel like my wife is watching her eating secretly...

Luo Yan smiled and said nothing, then sold a potato and cut it into long rectangular pieces.

After draining the purchased lard, Luo Yan put the potatoes in and fried them. After a while, the color suddenly changed, and the yellow smell was also very fragrant.

After filtering the grease, Luo Yan took the fries and ketchup to her daughter-in-law and mother: "Taste it, this sauce is delicious when dipped in it." Han Xue had it once last time, but she didn't have this last time

. Red sauce. Picking up a fries, Han Xue dipped it in some ketchup and tasted it.

Oh, the sweet and sour French fries are crispy and delicious after eating them.

"It's delicious!"

Luo's mother also enjoyed eating it, especially the tomato sauce. "Yan'er, what is this called? It's delicious with this red sauce."

Luo Yan was very happy after hearing the affirmation from her mother and daughter-in-law. "This is made of potatoes, and this red one is made of red fruit. I call it tomato, and this sauce is made of tomatoes." Luo Mu: "I told you why you bought this red fruit yesterday and didn't take it back

. At home, we originally wanted to make this sauce."

"It's delicious. Can we make this and sell it too?!" Luo's mother said.

Luo Yan: "That's right so far. I will teach you how to make this food when people come tomorrow."

Luo's mother: "It's feasible."

-

Luo's mother took some and walked to the compartment. After sending General Cao away, Luo's father continued I returned to the cubicle and looked at the ledger. There was a child inside. "Try, try the new food made by Yan'er."

Father Luo: "Okay, let me try it."

"You said that Yan'er being summoned by the emperor this time should have nothing to do with our family. I also know about the deputy general. The people around the emperor, the people the emperor asked to find Yan'er, should not be from my family."

Mother Luo: "I don't think they are from my family. We need to pay attention to Yan'er after she leaves. People from my family are here."

Father Luo: "Yes, I know."

"Okay, I'll go out and get busy first."

"Yeah."

-

There aren't many ledgers, but the records are relatively detailed. There is also a contract that my father needs to review. If he and Xueer cannot come back before the end of the month, my father and mother will need to pay everyone's wages.

These days I make money and buy things, all of which are recorded in bits and pieces.

After Xiaohan arrived, she went out directly. As for Xiaohan's martial arts skills, Luo Yan didn't think too much about it. Before the original person got married to Han Xue, this man was staring at the original person, but the original person didn't notice it.

I guess Xiaohan had previously persuaded Han Xue to marry her original self. After getting married, Han Xue sent this person back directly. Luo Yan felt that this person was not in a good mood, which was normal.

But things are changing, and the family is slowly making money. Even though Xiaohan doesn't like the original person very much at first, he will gradually change.

—Milk

tea and food are still sold out, and the newcomers are also very happy. According to Boss Luo's sales method, there is no fear of not making money.

When going back, Luo Yan's family rode a carriage back, and the rest of the group walked back together. When bidding farewell to Luo Yan's family, she said: I have to go to the market to buy something to write about.

Xiao Xu and Wang Ji led the donkey cart to purchase as usual, and Xiao An followed closely behind.

After arriving home, Luo Yan arranged all the things in the store for her father and mother, mainly doing food, accounting, purchasing, and paying wages at the end of the month. The other fathers and mothers don't have to worry too much, Xiao Xu and Wang Ji are there to help in the store.

Luo's mother: "Yan'er, do you want to invite Luo Chen and Luo Hua's family to come tonight?" "

Oh, yes, I almost forgot. Mother, I will tell you first, and I will tell them later." To make barbecue, you need to clean all the ingredients, then sort the meat and vegetables and put them on skewers with bamboo skewers of different thicknesses.

As many strings as you like, wear as many of each type as you like. Luo Yan told her mother everything she could think of.

Mother Luo felt dizzy listening to this.

When Luo's father saw this, he said to Yan'er: "Yan'er, please demonstrate it later and let everyone see it. Talk to us about how to price it. Once we know the price, we will know how to sell it." Luo Yan: "What my father said is

, I'll demonstrate later."

-

After Luo Hua and Luo Chenshu's family arrived, Luo Yan introduced the work that needed to be done to the two families, and the elderly people from both families were all smiling.

The main work is cleaning and skewering ingredients. The labor cost shared by five or six people is neither too much nor too little.

As before, Luo's father went to invite the township chief and signed the contract in front of him.

The food was delivered today. When the mayor and Grandpa Luo left yesterday, Luo Yan gave the price to them.

The township chief is in the village on weekdays, and he goes there to deal with problems whenever they arise. Of course, there is no work every day, most of the time I am idle.

Nowadays, the ingredients delivered are recorded, and the township head also helps record them. When Luo's father went there, he happened to see the township head and two workers beside him recording the ingredients.

From now on, Luo Hua and Uncle Luo Chen will need to go and carry the ingredients to Luo Yan's house. After signing the contract, the two people sign the carriage and go to move the ingredients.

After the ingredients were brought in, Luo Yan explained to everyone in detail how to clean the ingredients many times, and then skewered the ingredients after cleaning. Vegetables are skewered on thin bamboo skewers, and meat is skewered on thick bamboo skewers.

-Some

ingredients need to be cut, and one person is specially selected to do it.

Seeing that the skewers were ready, Luo Yan went to the small stove to light the fire, and placed an iron mesh customized by Luo Yan in advance on the stove mouth. Drain the water from the ingredients and bake them directly on the iron rack. Wait for both sides to brown and change color, then sprinkle the ingredients with seasonings. The flavor came out after the seasonings were sprinkled on it. Everyone looked on and their mouths watered when they smelled it.

Luo Yan can prepare the seasoning in advance because it is an important thing and cannot be known to others.

When Wang Ji and Xiao An arrived, Luo Yan was still baking.

When there was a lot of roasting, Luo Yan gave it to everyone to taste.

Han Xue felt a little unhappy when she saw that her husband was giving it to everyone but not to herself first. Pretending to be calm and watching her husband, she brought the food to herself.

Luo Yan took the freshly cooked potatoes and chicken wings to Han Xue after they were ready, and put them in front of this person. My wife's veil is very calm...

What's the situation?

Luo Yan: "Xue'er, try to see if it tastes good. The ones that are just cooked are the most fragrant. Try it." She said to her daughter-in-law with a serious look on her face.

Han Xue felt better instantly after hearing her husband say that freshly cooked food is the most fragrant. The unhappiness just now disappeared, and then I took the barbecue to eat.

The freshly cooked potatoes are indeed very fragrant and have a very fragrant taste in the mouth. The taste is very different from the fries my husband makes for himself. This taste feels much more complex, but the amazing thing is that it just hits the spot and tastes delicious.

Han Xue replied to Luo Yan with a smile: "It's delicious. How did you think of it?"

Luo Yan thought for a while and said: "When I was thinking about letting you eat something different, it came to my mind. . Then I want to make it for you to eat!"

Is that so? Certainly not. But my husband said he wanted to eat with him, and he was still very happy. "Hmm."

Luo Yan asked, "What about um? Is there any reward?"

...

Sure enough, her husband asked herself for a reward again. Every time her husband has to go through a lot of trouble, "Well... let's talk about it tonight."

Luo Yan suppressed a smile and said, "Okay."

"You have a good rest first, and I will continue my work."

Han Xue: "Okay."

-

Luo Yan and Luo's mother cooked dinner together. Because there were so many people, they moved Luo Chen's table over and made two tables full to have dinner together.

Everyone had a great time at dinner, just like a family.

After all the barbecue ingredients were processed and prepared, Luo Yan placed them in water to prevent them from spoiling. After getting up early, take out the ingredients and filter the water.

When she returned to her room, Luo Yan sorted out the bills and sent them to her father and mother for them to take a look at.

Luo Yan: "If you don't come back before the end of the month, your parents and mother will pay everyone your wages. I've written down the salary amount on this paper, and my father and mother can take a look." Father Luo: "Okay, go back to bed quickly. Your mother and

I Take your time and don't be in a hurry."

Luo Yan: "Okay, then I'll go to bed.

Luo's mother and Luo's father: "Yeah. "

Before resting, Luo Yan and Xue'er both took a refreshing bath. A lot of fatigue was washed away, and their bodies felt very light. Luo Yan took some advantage and didn't do anything to her daughter-in-law. Luo Yan now knows that her daughter-in-

law Her small body will definitely not torture my daughter-in-law.

During the day, my daughter-in-law is also very busy keeping accounts, and she also needs to check the accounts at night. I originally talked about going to see several shops given to my daughter-in-law by Han Xue's grandmother, but I don't have time now. , I have to wait until I get back before I can plan to go there.

Luo Yan: "Go to bed quickly, we have to get up early tomorrow morning. "

Han Xue hugged Luo Yan tightly, resting her head on Luo Yan's neck and fell asleep quietly.

Not long after, Luo Yan also fell asleep.

36

Early the next morning, Luo Yan woke up, washed up, and went out. When Luo Yan arrived at the door, she saw Xiaohan.

After seeing the person, Luo Yan hurriedly looked to see if Xiaohan had a sword on his waist... or something. Ah, very good! There are no weapons!

Xiaohan glanced at Luo Yan doubtfully but said nothing. When I arrived, there were people in the yard. Because he didn't know him, Xiaohan didn't take the initiative to say hello.

When Luo's mother came out, she stepped forward. Luo Mu is a very good woman. On the day when the young lady got married, she arrived at Luo's house and Mother Luo entertained her very well.

This time, Luo's mother saw that she was still like this, so she took her luggage and entertained her. If it were any other person, Luo Mu's status would not require her to care about a servant like herself. Luo Mu was different.

When he saw Mr. Luo coming out, he was in the yard looking at the changes in the past few days.

The yard has changed a lot, there are more cows, horses and donkey carts, and there are chickens and ducks in the cages. It seemed to agree with what the lady said in her letter. As for the lady saying that Mr. Luo made delicacies and sold them in the county town, I passed by and took a look, and found that there was indeed a shop called Jueweipu.

Seeing that Mr. Luo is in a much better mood, he is actually not angry that the Luo family has no money or anything.

Before the young lady got married to Mr. Luo, the young lady's elder sister Li Yan caused a lot of troubles. I wanted to teach Li Yan a lesson, but the lady didn't allow me to do it, so I didn't do anything. However, occasionally I would give Li Yan something to do and make the other party busy.

Anyway, it's just that Li Yan is unhappy, that person is so bad!

Seeing Xiao Han not speaking, Luo Yan felt a little embarrassed. At this moment, my mother is making breakfast, and Wang Ji has squeezed the milk.

Luo Yan went to the kitchen to make milk tea first, while Wang Ji and Xiao An continued to carry the snacks to the donkey cart.

Xiao Han didn't seem to come forward to help, so he thought not to cause trouble, but to wait for the lady to come out.

Luo Yan's milk tea was ready, and her mother's rice was almost ready when her daughter-in-law hadn't gotten up yet. "Mom, I'm going to wake Xiaoxue up."

Luo's mother said, "Okay."

-

After entering the door, Luo Yan saw her daughter-in-law washing up. "Xiaohan is here." Luo Yan said when her daughter-in-law looked over.

Han Xue: "Okay," she said, speeding up her hand movements. "I'll be ready soon."

Luo Yan: "Well, don't worry, mother will be ready soon after cooking."

"Yeah, okay."

Suddenly remembered He was going to meet the emperor, "Xue'er, take some time to talk to Xiaohan about going to meet the emperor."

Yes, this matter needs to be discussed with Hanhan. "Okay."

"Should I go out first?" Look. My wife is still washing.

She was almost ready, "Wait a minute, I'll wash up."

Looking at her daughter-in-law, Luo Yan sat on the stool and waited for her to wash up.

In the past few minutes, my daughter-in-law had washed up. "Let's go." She said and walked over. As soon as she stood up, her daughter-in-law took her arm.

Luo Yan's mouth suddenly turned up happily and she went out with her daughter-in-law. When she arrived at the door, Luo Yan put away the raised corners of her mouth when she saw Xiaohan.

Han Xue did not take back her husband's hand, looked at Hanhan and said, "Why are you here so early? You can rest in the county town before coming back." Seeing the young lady holding Mr. Luo's arm, Xiao Han understood that this was the young lady talking to her husband

. He said that his relationship with Mr. Luo is: husband and wife.

"I'm not very tired, so I came right over."

Han Xue: "Yeah, okay. Clean up and let's have dinner together later."

Xiao Han: "Okay." With that said, Xiao Han walked to the kitchen and asked Luo's mother where to wash her hands... ...

Hmm...I seem to be thinking a little too much, and Xiaohan doesn't seem to be very hostile to me.

Luo Yan: "Let's go and see if the food is ready."

"Yes."

-The

milk tea has been moved to the donkey cart. After breakfast, we will set off directly.

Luo's mother said: "Xiao'an, Wang Ji, come and serve the rice."

Hearing the sound, she replied: "I know, come right now." Luo's mother went to the room to ask Luo's father to come out for dinner.

Um? It seems that the food Luo Mu cooked last time was not as delicious as it is now. Has her cooking skills improved so quickly these days? Xiaohan was very confused, but the chopsticks in his hands did not stop.

Han Xue smiled and said to Han Han: "Does the food taste good?"

Xiao Han was a little embarrassed. She was eating very seriously and the lady noticed... "Yeah."

Han Xue: "Eat more."

Xiao Han nodded and replied. .

Luo Yan has not answered a word to Xiao Han until now. Will a person who knows martial arts realize that he is not a man? !

Emmm, the original person had always been far away from him when he saw him several times before. Now that he was so close, Luo Yan felt panicked.

Let's have a good breakfast...

After Luo's father finished eating, he set off with Wang Ji and Xiao An first, leading the donkey cart and left.

After Luo Yan and Han Xue finished eating and tidying up, a lot of time had passed.

After waiting for a while, the people who came to work came. The carriage could not accommodate many people, so Luo Yan let some people sit on it first and went to the store first.

Han Xue, Xiao Han and mother did not get on the carriage, Luo Yan led a group of people to the scene first.

-

Han Xue watched the carriage go away and told Xiao Han about the recent situation and about going to see the emperor. The two of them were alone together and walked happily. Luo's mother looked at the two and knew that they had something to say after meeting.

Xiaohan was shocked when he heard the young lady saying that the emperor wanted to see Mr. Luo. Fortunately, even though the lady said that it shouldn't be a bad thing, she felt a little more relaxed, otherwise Xiaohan would have become angry!

My young lady was always wronged when she was in the Li family. Now that she is married, she will never have a good life. It's really terrible!

Xiaohan: "Miss, are you going with Mr. Luo?"

"Yes, we are going together." My husband specifically told his parents that he would accompany him.

"Then Xiaohan will go too, to protect the young lady." It will take a long time to get to the imperial city. Who knows what kind of bandits and hooligans he will meet along the way. As long as he is here, no one will dare to harm the young lady.

Han Xue smiled happily and said, "Of course you want to come together."

-

When Luo Yan arrived at the store, everyone was already busy selling food. Fortunately, the carriage was very fast. Luo Yan immediately turned back to pick up the person after dropping them off.

When I saw everyone again, we had already walked a long way. The carriage stopped and Luo Yan asked everyone to get on the carriage quickly.

His wife insisted on sitting in front with him, but he couldn't resist and had no choice but to sit together.

It was still a bit cool in the early morning, especially when the wind blew right in front of the carriage. Luo Yan looked into the carriage and said, "Mom, there is a small blanket behind you. Give it to me."

The position where her mother was sitting was in the middle of the back of the carriage. Luo Yan put a small blanket somewhere just in case, and it can be used now.

Mother Luo hurriedly turned around and looked at the back, where she saw a wooden box. After opening it, she saw a small blanket inside. Luo Mu took it out, put the lid back on and handed the blanket to Yan'er.

Luo Yan: "Thank you, mother." Luo Yan said with a smile.

Luo Yan took the small blanket, arranged it and put it on her daughter-in-law, "It will be windy and cold later, so put it on." Han Xue: "Okay, do you want to put it on too, and let's put it on together?"

"

I It's okay, just put on your clothes and we'll set off."

"Okay."

Xiaohan and everyone:...

-

The carriage started to start and headed towards the county seat very quickly. Everyone was very happy when they sat on the carriage. It was the first time for some people to make a carriage. This feeling was very good and indescribable.

Now that the carriage curtain has been lowered, just now... I have been looking at the young lady and Mr. Luo. Seeing Mr. Luo's relationship with the young lady, I feel very happy. From now on, the young lady will be loved by Mr. Luo.

It seems that the young lady also likes Mr. Luo, and seeing how many people Mr. Luo has hired these days, she feels a little embarrassed. Before the young lady got married, he himself persuaded the young lady not to get married... When they arrived at the shop

, When Luo's father saw his wife coming, he quickly took someone to keep the account book, and then went to entertain the guests at home.

Xueer also went to help her mother keep accounts, and Xiaohan followed. Luo Yan asked Xiao Xu to go to Wen's house and call Wen Liang. "Ask Wen Liang to bring all the books when you go."

Xiao Xu: "Okay, boss."

Mother Luo looked at Xiao Han and said, "Xiao Han, go and try the mung bean cake and milk-flavored steamed buns. Go get a bamboo tube for milk tea."

Xiaohan looked at the food and was too embarrassed to get it, so he stood still.

Han Xue said aloud: "How about I get it for you?"

Well, I can't. "I'll go, I'll go." In fact, it hadn't been long since he had eaten, and he wasn't very hungry yet. Xiaohan didn't dare to say it, so he walked to get snacks and...milk tea.

The aunt was making mung bean patties, and while watching Xiao Han holding the snacks, she also handed a mung bean patty to people to eat. Turning around, she saw Mother Luo looking at her with a smile. It seemed that she had given the mung bean patties just right.

Xiaohan originally wanted to taste it, but he was given a lot... When he went back with the food, he looked at his lady helplessly.

Han Xue: "There are children in the cubicle. You and the children eat in the cubicle together."

Children? When I came, I didn't see "good."

-

The three people who hired me to cook the barbecue all know how to cook, so it's easier to control the heat when grilling.

Luo Yan demonstrated it to a few people several times before they started trying to make barbecue. Vegetarian dishes are sold for about 3 to 10 ren depending on the price. The price of meat is 6 ren or more, and the price of game is more expensive.

As the aroma wafted out, people on the side couldn't help but look at the barbecue stall.

When someone asks how to sell barbecue, Luo Yan will introduce it to everyone in detail.

At noon, Luo Yan cooked the meal. Xiaohan was very surprised when he ate the meal cooked by Mr. Luo. Unexpectedly, these delicacies were really made by Mr. Luo.

Wen Liang came in the afternoon, bringing his own books, pen, ink and paper. Freeing up a table, Luo Yan spent the entire afternoon communicating with Wen Liang about drawing and exam-related matters.

After the two of them finished talking, they both drank two or three pots of tea, and Luo Yan also drank two or three bamboo tubes of milk tea.

Wen Liang looked at the homework assigned to him by his master, and felt a little worried... too much homework! "Master, are these all homework to be completed?" Wen Liangduo asked because he couldn't believe it.

Luo Yan: "Yes." Isn't this a lot of tasks? Thinking about it, I didn't even know how many times more tasks you had to do when you were taking the high school entrance examination, let alone comparing it with when you were taking the college entrance examination.

In my own world, this task could be completed in three to five days.

From this point of view, Wen Liang should not be too happy!

(Wen Liang: I didn't think so.)

I told Wen Liang that I was going to the capital, and it might take more than half a month to go back and forth. Let Wen Liang finish the task by painting and check the progress when he comes back.

Wen Liang: "Master, pay attention to safety on the way. It will take about ten days at least for us to go to the capital."

Luo Yan: "Okay." As expected of a disciple, he knows how to care about himself.

Wen Liang: Although you have a lot of homework, who makes you my master?

The author has something to say:

Oh ho~ Try to keep it to 3 in later updates.

Hahaha, I saw someone saying it was faster, but I specifically wrote it like this when I was writing it (つД')ノThe

progress of the next book will not be fast, so please don't rush me to hurry up, smirk.

Thank you all for your continued support!

37

Barbecue can be spicy, sweet, or just plain, which attracts many people.

The barbecue seasoning is specially prepared by Luo Yan, and it should be of the best taste here.

At the end of the day, I earned more than three taels just from barbecue. Luo Yan's other meals are almost fixed. Together, she can earn about 15 taels a day, and sometimes she can earn about 20 taels. The extra money is reserved.

Luo's father didn't expect that Yan'er's cooking would be so profitable. From the looks of it, working for others would make too little money.

At present, there are enough people to recruit, so Luo Yan asked Xiao Xu to buy meat and give him a pound of meat when no one left.

Xiao Xu was very happy to hear that the boss was about to distribute something again, and immediately ran to buy meat.

Luo Yan: "Mom, Father, if there are any festivals in the future, let's prepare some meat or other things for everyone, just as a welfare for everyone working here?" Luo's mother: "Yan'er, this is a good idea. I'll go back today

. At home, I write down the times of different festivals in advance. When the day comes, we go back to buy things and distribute them to everyone." Luo's father: "Yes, it can be done. The people who work in our house are not only from the village, but also from our hometown

. It's a good idea. You can see that our store is different from other stores. We think about everyone, not just letting everyone do the work." Luo Yan: "Then let's arrange it this way. We will need more in the future

. If you recruit people, it will just highlight our differences."

Han Xue: "Sending meat or cloth is fine. But the price of cloth is high, so you need to think about sending more expensive things." "My wife reminded me well

. , On weekdays, every household changes clothes and buys meat during the Chinese New Year. So during the Chinese New Year, how about we draw lots for everyone to draw?" Draw lots

? Um! This idea is so good. "Very good!" Han Xue said hurriedly.

Luo Yan looked at her mother and father and said seriously: "Father, mother, what should we buy during the Chinese New Year? Are new clothes considered a big item?" Luo's mother: "New clothes must be considered a big item, some

people It's not like you can get new clothes every year. During the Chinese New Year, every household has to buy door couplets, firecrackers, and incense. In addition to these, there are many other things to buy. We have a lot to choose from when we want to give everyone gifts." It turns out

. If so, leave it to your mother. I won't wade into this muddy water anymore, hahahahaha: "Mom, please think about this matter carefully. It's still early for the Chinese New Year, we are not in a hurry." ...Yan'er is arranging things for others more and more, these days in

the

world Lai Yan'er has changed a lot. "Yan'er, this is what your mother and I will think about together."

Luo Yan: "Okay."

-

When Xiao Xu bought the pork, he asked the store to prepare it, and then put it on the donkey cart.

The store owner was very happy when he saw people buying so much pork. The price of meat has risen again in the past two days, and fewer people are buying meat. Everyone comes to buy meat when the price drops, but many people don't buy it when the price rises. It doesn't matter if I skip a meal of meat on weekdays, but today I suddenly saw the familiar Xiao Xu buying so much and I was so happy.

"Xiao Xu, you haven't seen such meat when you come to buy on weekdays? What does your shopkeeper want to do? Do you need so much meat?" Xiao Xu didn't hide anything and said directly: "My boss is different. I bought it today

. Do you know why the meat is cut according to portion size?"

"Why?" I wanted to ask when I was cutting the meat.

As if it was his child's prize, Xiao Xu said with joy and pride: "This is for my kind of workmanship. Let me tell you, my boss asked me to buy these. Wait a minute." When I go back, I will share the meat with the people who work for my boss. Of course, I will also have a share!" Oh

my god, this boss is so good! The only boss like this these days is Boss Xiao Xu. "Really or not, your shopkeeper...the boss is so kind!"

Xiao Xu: "It's nothing, the boss is so kind to us."

Xiao Xu said unintentionally, but cut the meat People are envious. "I also know about your boss's shop. My family really likes the milk tea bought in your boss's shop. Every once in a while, I buy a bamboo tube to drink it. I still can't get enough of it every time." Xiao Xu

: "The milk tea made by the boss is indeed delicious. I, a person who doesn't like sweets, like to drink it." Unexpectedly,

Xiao Xu, a grown man, said that the milk tea was delicious after drinking it. He drank it several times and still didn't feel like it. I've had it before...

"I haven't been there either. I always buy milk tea here. It's said that men and women working in shops are better."

Xiao Xu: "Well, yes. The boss is very kind to women. Speaking of which, I have to thank my boss."

"Thank you?"

Xiao Xu: "Yes, my mother makes mung bean meat cakes in the shop, and she earns a lot of wages in a month." As he said this, Xiao Xu suddenly thought of The boss's conditions for recruiting people.

"My boss has conditions for recruiting people, which is different from other companies. My boss doesn't want people who are lazy and slippery." Well, I understand

. Business people dislike this kind of person the most. "Xiao Xu, is your boss still hiring?"

The boss probably isn't hiring anymore. There are enough people at every eating position. "We shouldn't be hiring for the time being. I'll talk to the boss if he recruits people later." "

That's great. Thank you Xiao Xu first."

Xiao Xu: "Don't thank me now. I understand. I just talked to you a few words about your situation. Let's wait until we actually recruit people. My boss is really very different in recruiting people." "Okay." - When Xiao Xu arrived at the store, Luo Yan ordered

Xiao Xu

to

, Wang Ji and Xiao An distributed them to everyone.

There were some vegetables left from the barbecue, so Luo Yan placed a small shelf on top of the water in the water tank and put the remaining vegetables on it. The snacks and milk tea were all sold out, so Luo Yan sent everyone home in advance.

Several people took the distributed pork and went back chatting happily.

Luo Yan drove the carriage back with her family. After leaving the county town, Luo's father asked Luo Yan: "Are you leaving tomorrow?" Luo Yan sat in front of the carriage, and there were

people walking back and forth along the way. There are very few cattle carriages and donkey carriages, and now there is only one carriage driven by myself on the road. "Yes, we will set off tomorrow. When we go back to pack our luggage, we will leave the house to my parents. Xue'er and I will return as soon as possible. Oh, by the way, father, Boss Park, where can father go and tell me if you don't want to help

? Yes. Well...if Boss Park is too busy, call someone from here to help."

Luo's father thought for a while and said, "Yan'er doesn't want Boss Park to work alone, and then you get the money?"

Luo Yan : "That's what it means, but not entirely."

"Okay, father knows."

Luo Yan: "Okay, at the end of the month, Boss Park will come to give you the money. Then father can just accept it, um...father, you choose. Go alone and go work for Boss Park to help."

Luo's father: "Okay, I'll just pick someone to go over in the next two days."

Luo Yan: "Okay." Luo Yan smiled, the shop had just opened. There are so many things coming, one after another.

-

Mother Luo: "Xue'er," look at Xiaohan again, "and Hanhan is accompanying Yan'er to the capital. Pay attention to safety along the way... After Yan'er meets the emperor, she will come back directly if there is nothing to do. Do you understand? Don't delay. ...I am really worried when you go out, but I feel most at ease when you are around."

Han Xue watched her mother talk to her a lot, more than her mother said to her when she got married. Han Xue also understood that her family My mother is not good at words.

Listening to her mother's instructions, Han Xue felt warm and moved in her heart.

So, I suddenly missed my mother. After returning from the capital, you should ask your husband to go home with you to see your mother and grandmother.

Xiao Han: "Madam, don't worry, I will definitely protect the young lady...and Mr. Luo."

Luo's mother looked at Xiao Han, she was a good girl. "Everyone should pay attention to safety and come back safely."

Han Xue: "Don't worry, mother, we will do it."

The carriage was much faster than the donkey carriage, and Luo Yan drove the carriage and arrived home quickly. Because it was still early, it was not yet dusk when we arrived home.

After everyone got off the carriage, Luo Yan went to park the carriage. When they got to the room, Luo's mother said to Yan'er: "Take more money when you leave. There are many places where you can use money when you go out." Luo Yan didn't think too much about this, as long as she had enough money

. Based on the days I have lived in this place, I have learned a lot about how to make money.

Farmers don't know how to make money and most of them don't think about other things and just do what they are doing. If you farm, you will farm, and it may not change for the rest of your life. In fact, they have been farming for several generations.

Luo Yan: "Mom, just bring enough travel expenses."

Father Luo: "Madam, don't worry too much. Our Yan'er is a person with ideas. Yan'er thinks how much travel expenses are enough, let her decide by herself. Okay."

Luo's mother understood that Yan'er had an idea, but she still wanted to say a few more words. It would take many days to go back and forth, and I would be reluctant to leave him suddenly.

After leaving home, I still worry a lot. "If, what mother said is if, if you come back later, you must send a letter home, you know?"

Luo Yan: "Okay~" Luo Yan made a small sound.

Mother Luo laughed helplessly, hey, if this unlucky child has an idea, just let her do it.

Hanxue and Xiaoyin, who was also being pulled by her husband, laughed, but she didn't laugh out loud. "I'll go to the room to pack my luggage first."

As she walked, Han Xue continued: "Xiao Han, come with me."

Xiao Han: "Well, okay!"

Watching Xue'er walk out of the door, Luo Yan continued to talk to her father Mother said: "The money I earned these days will be used to pay for my travel expenses. My father and mother are optimistic about it." Luo's father said: "Okay." - Luo Yan did not go back when making snacks in the evening,

milk

tea

mother I admire you for knowing it. When the milk tea is being made, my mother can just watch and make sure nothing goes wrong.

When my father went to invite the township chief last time, he saw that the township chief also helped him record the ingredients. If his family knew about this, he couldn't treat it like he didn't see it.

Let's talk to my father during dinner so that I can give a share to the mayor when my wages are paid.

After thinking clearly, Luo Yan walked to the room to see how her wife's luggage was packed.

Just as she walked to the door, she vaguely heard a voice coming from inside the house, "Miss, when you speak now...everything you say is thinking about Mr. Luo!" Han Xue:

"Xiaoyan, she...she is my husband!" ..."

The author has something to say:

Xiaohan: Something is wrong with the lady. I feel like I will eat a lot of dog food in the future! What to do, what to do...

Han Xue: Hurry up and find a partner.

Xiaohan:...

Luo Yan: Tsk, hahahaha

Author: (つД')ノThank you for voting for me during 2022-02-08 20:36:11~2022-02-09 21:24:35 Or the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution ~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 50143943 2 bottles; qie 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

38

Han Xue: "Xiaohan, Luo Yan is already my husband. Don't call me Mr. Luo Yan from now on."

Well, I really need to change my title.

Xiao Han: "I understand, miss. From now on, I will call you Master Luo."

Just as Han Xue was about to speak, the sound of the door opening came to her ears. The husband walked in...

When did this man come here? I don't know how much of my conversation with Xiaohan my husband heard.

When Luo Yan heard that her daughter-in-law said he was her husband, she felt so happy that she almost took off. It took more than ten seconds to regain consciousness, and then opened the door and came in.

When she walked in and saw her daughter-in-law looking towards her, Luo Yan giggled. Thinking that Xiaohan was still there, she immediately stopped giggling.

She glanced at Xiaohan, and then walked towards her daughter-in-law, "Have you packed it up?"

Han Xue: "You've packed it up, did your husband just arrive?"

...

Luo Yan: "Ah, that's right. What's wrong? ?" He looked at his wife and blinked, pretending not to be confused and asked her.

The husband didn't hear what he just said... "It's okay."

Luo Yan: "It's okay. If you have anything, remember to tell me."

Li Hanxue: "Okay, I will."

Luo Yan looked at Xiaohan, then turned to her wife and said: " Let Xiaohan rest in the new house today."

The new house has been tidied up and the bedding has been laid. Xiaohan can just go and live there. "Okay."

Li Hanxue: "Husband, let me go with Xiaohan. Xiaohan doesn't know the place, and the bedding in our room needs to be packed up, so I won't go there to rest tonight." Luo Yan: "Okay

. , come over as soon as you finish cleaning up, and have a good rest in the room."

Li Hanxue: "I know."

The daughter-in-law spoke in a friendly tone as if she was always nagging.

Luo Yan: Cute.

-Li

Hanxue: "Xiaohan, let's go over."

Xiaohan: "Well, okay." Master Luo seems to talk very little except with his family and the lady. I have been here for a day, but Master Luo is concerned about me and has not said a word.

Compared with Mr. Wang, Master Luo really talks less. When Master Luo needs to speak, what he says is accurate. This is much better than Mr. Wang who only talks but does not act.

If the prince has something to do, he can just ask his subordinates to do it. The prince's family is well off, so I can understand it.

Anyway, I don't like Mr. Wang! When I was at Li's house, when I was ordered to go out to buy things, I happened to meet Mr. Wang seducing a woman... I

followed the young lady and soon arrived at the new house that the young lady and Master Luo just talked about.

The new house is much larger than the place where the Luo family lives now, and there seem to be many rooms.

Walking into the house, Hanxue and Xiaohan said: "Hanhan, you can rest in the outermost room on the west side. From now on, this room will be reserved for you." You don't choose the room, you rest in that room

. OK. "Okay, miss."

Han Xue said, "Well, the room on the right as soon as you enter the door is for cooking. This house has two more rest rooms than the house we live in now. My husband and I chose the one on the east side. A room."

"The room has just been sorted out in the past two days. Let's go take a look at your room first."

Standing in the yard, Xiaohan saw an empty space next to the room he was going to live in. It didn't look very good. Crowded. If it is early in the morning, the sun is shining right on my house.

Listening to the lady talking to him, he quickly replied: "Okay."

-

Entering the room, I immediately fell in love with the decoration inside! "Miss, the decoration you made is so good."

Li Hanxue had already expected Hanhan's reaction, so she suppressed a smile and said, "The layout of the rooms is almost the same, just like it." Beds

, curtains, tables and chairs, etc., Not only does the style look good, it's also placed just right. "Miss, I feel like I've spent a lot of money."

Li Hanxue: "I've said this too."

Xiaohan: "Miss, you've said it too? Then these arrangements are all Master Luo's intention?"

Hanxue: "Yes, these are They were all bought with my husband's money. From now on, don't keep an eye on me like I did when my husband and I were not married. Now, I am not only your husband's family, but your husband is also my... family." When I was shopping that day, my husband

said : The house will be comfortable to look at if it is well decorated, and the bed and quilt will be comfortable to sleep on if it is well-furnished. I thought what my husband said made sense, so I didn't say anything.

When buying and selecting, it is all based on your own preferences, and my husband has no objection to this. He also said: What my wife chose is exactly the same as what I wanted to choose...

Xiaohan: "I know, it won't be like this in the future. I didn't know what kind of person Master Luo was before, but I will never do it again." No way."

Li Hanxue: "As long as you know."

After looking at the room, Xiaohan accompanied the young lady to the young lady's room. After putting away the bedding, he and the lady locked the door and returned to their current residence.

-

Luo Yan checked the bill and prepared to buy a carriage tomorrow. I bought a carriage tomorrow and set off directly to the capital. According to the time that General Cao said that day, the time on the road with a carriage will definitely be much slower than just riding a horse.

Luo Yan estimated that the round trip would take about 30 days, and she didn't know how many days she could stay in the capital. According to the prices in this world, Luo Yan did a rough calculation and took out five taels of silver to keep for expenses.

Prices should increase the closer you get to the capital. Luo Yan knew that five taels of silver was not much, and it might not be enough. But according to the situation in this world, Luo Yan is confident that she can make money on the road.

After packing up the bills, I took the money box and went to my mother and father's room.

Seeing that my mother and father were still in the living room, I walked over and put the money box and bills on the table beside my father. "Father, the money box and bills are here. I will go to the capital early tomorrow morning to buy another carriage, and then go directly to the capital." Luo's father: "Okay." "You don't have to worry if you have a father at home. Take care of the matter as soon as possible and come back as soon as

possible

. !" Yan'er went to the capital this time, hoping not to meet anyone from her family. Otherwise, it may cause trouble.

Luo Yan: "Yan'er knows."

-

After Xue'er came back, she went back to her room to rest. After waiting for about ten minutes, everyone went to their house to have snacks and prepare barbecue.

When they had dinner together in the evening, Luo Yan simply said that she and her wife would be away for about a month and would go to the capital.

Everyone knows that anyone who goes to the capital with nothing to do must have something going on. Looking at Luo Yan, she just said a few words and didn't ask.

Waiting for the food to be cooked and the ingredients for the barbecue to be ready, after everyone has left. Luo Yan and Han Xue took a hot bath early and rested, and Xiao Han went to the new house to rest after taking a bath.

As soon as Luo Yan lay down on the bed, her wife came over and hugged her. She touched her daughter-in-law's soft black hair, looked at the ceiling and said like, "Daughter-in-law, has she been to the capital?"

Han Xue said, "I haven't been to the capital, but I want to go to the capital to have a look."

Luo Yan: "It's a good time for us to go this time. When we get to the capital, my wife can have a good time shopping."

Han Xue: "Okay."

The husband's fingers are very long and white. If you don't work every day, your husband's hands will be much prettier than your own. "I don't know what the emperor wrote in his letter, whether he really wanted to see her husband or for other reasons."

Speaking of the letter written by the emperor, Luo Yan believed that the emperor really wanted to see her. As for what the scene will be like after meeting, I can't think of it now. "Xue'er, don't worry too much. If the emperor really had other reasons, he wouldn't have written to me asking to see me like this."

Li Hanxue: "Yeah." Indeed, if there really was something going on, he wouldn't have written to me like this. When you meet someone, the content of the letter feels very...stupid.

Han Xue clasped her husband's fingers and intertwined them with hers. She smelled her husband's fragrance at the tip of her nose, with a faint refreshing feeling, and she fell asleep in a short while.

Listening to my wife's comfortable breathing, I knew that she was asleep. After covering her wife with a quilt, Luo Yan closed her eyes and gradually fell asleep.

-Because

she went to bed early last night, Luo Yan woke up while it was still dark.

It was okay to go out now. Luo Yan found a comfortable position, lying on her side with her arms around her daughter-in-law, face to face with her.

Because of Luo Yan's actions, Han Xue also woke up, but did not open her eyes. Because her husband also moved, Han Xue could feel her husband looking at her after lying down comfortably.

Unlike her husband, I was still very sleepy now, and soon I fell asleep again.

Luo Yan watched her daughter-in-law slowly fall asleep again. Perhaps because of her habit these days, her daughter-in-law came close to her after a while, burying her head in her neck, her warm breath was like a feather, and she scratched her again and again. She...

Luo Yan soon felt that her body began to get hot, very hot!

Luo Yan tried to fall asleep too... but failed. In order to prevent her body from feeling uncomfortable, Luo Yan began to recite the multiplication formula silently in her mind.

Surprisingly, it works very well!

Seeing the sky getting brighter, Luo Yan also got up.

With nothing to do, Luo Yan made breakfast. Just when he was ready to go back to the room, he saw Xiaohan walking in from the door. Luo Yan looked at the other party, wondering if she should say something...

Luo Yan: "The meal is ready. You should wash up and eat first."

Xiaohan did not expect that Master Luo would talk to him and also prepare the meal. "Okay."

After Luo Yan finished speaking, she returned to her room, without Xiaohan eating first. Seeing that Mr. Luo and his wife were also getting up, they walked over and reminded the young master that the meal had been prepared and that they could eat after cleaning it up. Well, he almost repeated what Mr.

Luo and himself said.

Luo's mother: "Let's go get some hot water to wash up."

Xiaohan: "Okay."

Xiaohan followed Mr. and Mrs. Luo to the kitchen. The cold water and hot water were just warm after they were mixed together. After washing up, I accompanied my wife to take out the food and put it on the table.

Luo's mother: "Let's eat, Xiaoxue will have to wait for a while. Don't wait for them, they will do it themselves later."

Xiaohan smiled and said, "Okay." Unexpectedly, the young lady slept in, and neither Mr. Luo nor Mrs. Luo said anything. Listening to the tone of Madam's words, it seems that it is normal for the young lady to sleep in like this.

No matter what, it was good that Mr. Luo and Mrs. Luo didn't say anything.

The noodles made by Master Luo were delicious, and before I knew it, I had already eaten the second bowl...

Master Luo also made cold dishes and tasted white radish. There is also a bowl of red food, which I have never seen before. It tastes very spicy, and it feels different from the spicy food I usually eat. There are also sesame seeds in it, which makes it spicy and fragrant.

I'll ask the lady what this red bowl is when I find time.

The author has something to say:

Xiaohan: I don't know what sesame is added to the red bowl, but I put a little bit of it into the noodles, and it tastes so refreshing!

Luo Yan: Good guy, I didn't expect that a bowl of chili oil would conquer you.

Author: Zhu Chong was amazed again. I don't have time to modify it today. When I have free time, I will take a good look at the comments.

╮(╯▽╰)╭

39

Actually, Han Xue woke up not long after Luo Yan went out, but she was still lying on the bed.

Seeing her husband come into the house again, Han Xue knew that her husband was here to wake her up. "What did your husband do for dinner this morning?" I slowly stood up and asked my husband.

Luo Yan: "To eat noodles, I used chopped chili peppers and sesame seeds to make chili oil. Put a little chili oil in the noodles and it should taste delicious." Li Hanxue: "Husband, you haven't done it

yet Do you want to have breakfast?"

Luo Yan: "Well, don't worry, let's go eat noodles together after I call you. Get up quickly and get dressed and wash up. Let's hurry up and go there." Han Xue: "Yeah." After the wife has washed

up

, Luo Yan and her wife went to the kitchen to eat noodles. Luo Yan also made two bowls of noodles. She hadn't had chili oil in a long time, but she missed it so much.

My wife ate slowly. She had finished both bowls, but she still had one mouthful left from the first bowl. With nothing to do, Luo Yan went to the room again to take out the luggage that her wife had packed.

Luo Yan entered the room, tidied up the bed and bedding briefly, then took her luggage and went out.

Xiaohan watched Master Luo go to the room again, looked at the young lady who was still eating slowly, walked over and sat on the stool next to the young lady. "Miss, what's the red thing in this bowl? I just put a little bit in when I eat noodles, and it's very delicious when eaten together." ...Tsk, my husband just told me this, and Xiaohan came to ask myself

.

. "Chili oil."

? ? ?

What kind of strange name is this? This red one is called chili pepper? "Miss, what is chili oil? Why have

I never seen it before?" Li Hanxue: "Miss! I have never seen it before. My husband bought this when he was buying vegetables at the market. He called it chili. This The red color in the bowl is the powder from ground chili peppers."

It seems that Master Luo discovered this ingredient by accident, and then bought it to make the spicy side dish it is today.

(Luo Yan: I knew that.)

After eating a bowl of noodles, Hanxue was still not satisfied, so she asked Xiaohan to serve herself half a bowl of noodles. Chili peppers are very spicy, but after my husband added sesame seeds, the spiciness was reduced, just a little bit.

After adding sesame seeds, it tastes very fragrant. When you enter the mouth, you only feel very fragrant and don't feel that the pepper is very spicy. Then after a few seconds, the stamina of the pepper kicks in. Very spicy!

At this moment, Han Xue only put a little bit of chili oil into the bowl of noodles.

-Wang

Jihao After Xiaoan arrived, he ate all the remaining noodles before starting to work.

On the other side, after Luo Yan and her daughter-in-law confirmed that there was nothing left in their luggage, they asked Xiao An to drive a carriage to take her, her daughter-in-law, and Xiao Han to the county town.

After arriving at the store, Xiao An went back and forth. Luo Yan asked Xiao Xu to notify General Cao to meet him, while Xiao Han stayed with his wife to look at the store.

Xiao Xu's family hadn't arrived yet. When he went out, he said he wanted to buy steamed buns to eat. Xiao Xu arrived at the store first. At this moment, only my wife and Xiaohan were left in the store.

Luo Yan soon arrived at the place where livestock was sold and was already very familiar with the store. When the shopkeeper heard that he wanted to buy a carriage, he immediately led him to choose one.

After purchasing the carriage, I returned to the shop and waited for a while before I saw Xiao Xu and General Cao.

Several people bought some dry food at the market to eat on the road. The dry food was flatbread and steamed buns.

Luo Yan felt that people in the capital were starving after this. When she passed by the blacksmith shop, she bought a small iron pot and an iron stand.

I'll buy some whole grains later and cook some porridge along the way. Gee, I'm so smart.

Tsk.

-When

I left the county town after shopping, the sun began to shine brightly.

At noon, General Cao led Luo Yan's carriage and found a nearby inn to rest for a while.

In one morning, we drove about 100 kilometers from the county seat to the inn.

The food in the inn was pretty good, and it certainly didn't taste as good as the food you cooked yourself, but everyone still enjoyed it. Including feeding the horses, Luo Yan paid 60 cash.

After lunch, several people took a short rest and continued on their way.

Seeing that the sky was about to set, Luo Yan hurriedly asked General Cao to find an inn nearby. It won't be good until dark. It's extremely dark here at night.

General Cao: "Brother Luo, we will reach the nearby county seat in a little while. We are on the way there now."

This is the best. Luo Yan: "Okay, General Cao."

Maybe because it is autumn, the leaves seen along the way have turned yellow, and there are many leaves falling on the ground.

The carriage drove for a while and arrived at the county seat. General Cao took Luo Yan to the inn where he often stayed to rest.

I asked for three rooms, which were right next to each other. Luo Yan chose the middle room, leaving the two rooms for Xiao Han and General Cao to choose from.

The room was on the second floor. After everyone put down their luggage, they went to the first floor to order and finish their meal.

There was no need to continue traveling in the evening, so General Cao asked the waiter to serve him a bottle of wine. Luo Yan didn't drink the wine, and Xiang and Xiaohan didn't drink either. General Cao drank them all by himself.

After General Cao had eaten and drank, he went upstairs to his room with the remaining half bottle of wine. The money was paid by Luo Yan...

After the meal, Han Xue asked Xiao Han to go back to the room and rest early. It would take some time to get to the capital, and now he had to take a good rest to replenish his energy.

After washing, Luo Yan lay on the bed unable to sleep. It's still early, and I might just be cooking at home.

At the end of the day, the people riding on the carriage were very tired and uncomfortable. After eating and washing up, Han Xue felt much better and fell asleep quickly while lying on the bed.

Listening to her daughter-in-law's steady breathing, Luo Yan also closed her eyes. After a while, he also fell asleep.

Luo Yan didn't expect that she would fall asleep so quickly when she woke up in the morning.

Luo Yan also woke up her daughter-in-law, washed and packed her luggage and went straight downstairs to find something to eat.

-Arrived

on the first floor, Luo Yan and Han Xue saw that Xiao Han and General Cao were already downstairs.

General Cao: "What do you want to eat? Come sit down and order."

There are already three cages of buns on the table, which are probably not enough for General Cao alone. Seeing that both General Cao and Xiao Han had bowls of plain porridge in front of them, Luo Yan asked the waiter to serve two bowls of porridge and two baskets of steamed buns.

Luo Yan was disappointed that the bun filling was plain. In my own world, all xiaolongbao are pure fresh meat. The gap is so big that I almost didn't accept it.

The buns were small, but General Cao did eat a lot. After finishing the three steamed buns, Luo Yan felt that this person was not full yet...

Luo Yan ate three steamed buns, while Xiao Han and Han Xue didn't eat much. Seeing that there were still some buns left, General Cao raised his hand, brought the cage in front of him, and cleared out all the remaining buns.

Luo Yan could tell that General Cao didn't plan to pay any money along the way. The key was that he had a huge appetite!

I, my wife, and Xiao Han couldn't even feed General Cao alone. The hotel room plus food and phone bills cost nearly 5 yuan. It's definitely not going to work if this goes on. You'll be a pauper by the time you get to the capital!

Luo Yan must look for opportunities to make some money while on the road, Luo Yan thought to herself.

After they finished eating, they immediately set off on their way. When they walked out of the county town, Luo Yan handed her daughter-in-law a small cloth bag.

Luo Yan took it and opened it. It turned out to be candy. When did your husband buy it? When we were in the county town, my husband stopped the carriage once. After getting off the carriage, I watched my husband go aside and buy some meat buns and come back.

So after you lowered the curtain on the carriage, did your husband buy some candy?

-Han

Xue took out one and gave it to Xiaohan first, and then gave her own one to eat.

The sugar is very delicious, filling your mouth with sweetness. Han Xue took out another candy from the bag, peeled it off, opened the curtain and handed it to her husband to eat.

Seeing his wife's stretched out hand holding a peeled candy, he put it in his mouth without thinking and touched his wife's finger.

Han Xue was frightened and quickly stretched out her hand. The fingers still retained the warmth of her husband's lips. The husband's lips were very soft, and even though it was just for a moment, he could already feel it clearly.

The temperature between her fingers did not disappear. Han Xue felt that it was even hotter, so she quickly clenched her hands.

Looking at the lady's clenched hand, she asked: "Miss, are you okay?"

Li Hanxue: "Huh? No, it's okay."

Xiao Han: "That's good. This candy tastes really good. Can you please give it to me again?" One for me?" Xiaohan looked at the lady eagerly and then at the small bag containing the candies.

...

The author has something to say:

Xiaohan: What's wrong with the lady? !

40

The carriage was traveling slowly. On the fifth day of the journey, when we passed by the foot of a mountain, we were blocked by someone. General Cao and Xiao Han quickly stopped moving and looked at some people wearing strange clothes in front of them.

Luo Yan got out of the carriage to see what was going on outside. There were eight or nine people blocking the front. They looked like they were dressed from the nearby mountains.

General Cao: "Get out of the way quickly!"

The people on the opposite side smiled casually after hearing General Cao's words. The man standing in the middle seemed to have a standard figure. He was not short and had a thick beard. He took two steps forward and said: "You have to pay to live!"

General Cao felt extremely ridiculous when he heard what the other party said: "I am talking to you carefully now, don't force me to do anything, otherwise you will all be spared!" Damn it, how many times have I passed by here, and this is the first time someone dares to stop me!

The other party only thought that General Cao was joking, and immediately ordered his men to kill him. After listening to the master's instructions, everyone immediately ran forward to come to General Cao and Luo Yan.

Luo Yan hurriedly returned to the carriage and said to her daughter-in-law: "Don't worry, daughter-in-law, General Cao will definitely be able to repel the opponent!"

Han Xue is not worried that something will happen, Xiao Han can also do martial arts. Those people may not even have a chance to encounter the carriage, so there is no need to worry about anything happening.

Han Xue smiled and said, "Okay."

Just as Han Xue said, when two or three people were about to approach the carriage, Xiao Han stepped on his right foot and flew up to the two or three people inside the carriage, stretched out his leg and kicked them away. He hit a person, and within a second of standing, Xiaohan turned around and stretched out his legs to kick the person aside. When his feet touched the inside, he immediately moved to the side and was about to attack the person who was about to attack Xiaohan. Punch, followed by another punch, and then he raised his knee and pressed hard against the man's waist. Xiaohan relaxed and no longer controlled the opponent, and the man fell to the ground in an instant.

Luo Yan opened the curtain a little and was dumbfounded. Xiaohan's martial arts seemed to be really awesome!

Well... General Cao is also very powerful in martial arts. Five or six people were subdued by General Cao!

The man at the head has some kung fu, but he is not as powerful as General Cao. After General Cao subdued this man, the others were easily dealt with in a few clicks.

General Cao: "Get out of here!"

After the leader saw everyone on his side being beaten to the ground, he felt like telling everyone to evacuate.

-After

several people evacuated, they started to continue on their way. She had to rush to a place close to her resting place in the evening. This place was called Yunzhong County House, and the place where Luo Yan's home was located belonged to Jiangmi County.

Luo Yan was driving the carriage now. After a fight with Xiao Han, Luo Yan replaced him. There was a river not far from the foot of the mountain. Luo Yan asked General Cao to stop the carriage and wanted to fish in the river, and then go into the city to sell.

Luo Yan has come to know the usefulness of General Cao these days. In the past two days, she had to pay for her meals and stay in the inn.

On the other side, Luo Yan is also thinking about how to make money. Luo Yanlai drove the carriage while passing through the small forest. In the forest, Luo Yan encountered mushrooms and fungus.

She also encountered many herbal medicines. At first, Luo Yan didn't know which herbs were valuable here, so she picked some of the herbs she encountered. When picking herbs, Luo Yan also picked some tips. Some herbs were very rare when picked. When encountering this situation, Luo Yan would keep some.

Just as Luo Yan thought, the price of picking rare medicinal materials will be much higher.

What Luo Yan didn't expect was that she actually saw coffee! Luo Yan didn't pick it, thinking that she would pick it back when she returned. Then she would plant it and have coffee to drink in the future.

Luo Yan was extremely glad that she got to know more about coffee in that world.

Luo Yan: Great! Coffee yyds!

The most valuable herbal medicine is a ginseng, which Luo Yan came across accidentally. After asking about the price, ginseng that is two to three years old costs about 300 to 800 yuan, and ginseng that is more than three years old starts from 600 yuan.

Luo Yan originally thought she could sell it for a lot of money, but fortunately the ginseng was about five years old, so she finally sold it for a tael of silver.

-Luo

Yan had already prepared a fishing net, which she made herself while sitting on the carriage with nothing to do.

Now standing by the river, Luo Yan took out the fishing net. The fishing net could be opened, and called General Cao for help: "General Cao, you can sleep on your right side later, the further away the better!"

General Cao: "Okay." In the past few days, I also know what this kid Luo Yan is going to do. He is going to fish and sell money! When he entered the county town later, he had to go to the county town for handover...

After waiting for a few minutes after the net was cast, Luo Yan and General Cao pulled the rope together. Well, basically General Cao is the only one to do it.

General Cao: If I didn't have to pay for food and sleep, I wouldn't dare not help others! Bear it!

Before the fishing net completely left the river, everyone saw that there were many fish in the fishing net.

General Cao really had to admire Luo Yande's ability to make money. He had learned a lot after being in contact with Luo Yan for so many days. I got to know a lot of herbs and foods that I didn't know or understand before.

There is another reason to help Luo Yan. Everything Luo Yan has done in front of him these days can be used by him if he sends troops to fight in the future.

Having said that, I began to admire little brother Luo Yan.

Luo Yan also didn't expect to catch so many fish. There were only two wooden barrels. Luo Yan and General Cao put the largest fish in the wooden barrel. When it couldn't fit anymore, they released the remaining fish into the river again. .

After packing up, we hurried to the county seat. When they arrived at the county seat, General Cao gave his horse to his wife and Xiaohan, and asked them to find an inn first.

He and General Cao rushed to the market to buy fish.

-There

was a person in charge of the market, so Luo Yan still paid, 30 Wen. The price is still quite expensive, and the price really increases the closer you get to the capital.

Luo Yan priced the fish a little higher than the last one she heard, and sure enough, a lot of people gathered around her within a few minutes. Grass carp is relatively heavy, and one can be sold for two to three hundred cash.

There are five crucian carp, the price is about 200 Wen. Although crucian carp is not heavy, its meat is delicious.

Because the grass carp fished out were relatively large, I made a total of 26 taels.

General Cao was not good at calculating. He was confused as to how much a kilogram would cost and how much a fish would sell for. He estimated that it might be around 10 taels.

Luoyan kept the money in her own pocket, and General Cao paid for his hotel and three meals a day. Every time she made too much money, Luo Yan would buy wine for General Cao.

Never would I have imagined that wine in Yue Li Capital would be a little more expensive!

Because the fish was fresh, it was quickly sold out. The reason may also be that the people at the market were not. After hearing that the fish sold here by Luo Yan were cheap and big, many people came to buy them.

Luo Yan naturally knew that people living in the county were basically not short of money, so she just let them sell.

After packing her things, Luo Yan turned to General Cao and said, "Business is good today. Let's go buy wine."

Buy wine, okay, okay. General Cao: "Let's go!"

...

I was so anxious that General Cao took the bucket to the carriage before it even touched the edge.

After asking the salesman on the side where alcohol was sold, the two went straight there.

After making so much money today, Luo Yan was so happy that she went to the liquor store and asked the boss cheerfully: "What's the best liquor in your house?"

? ?

General Cao looked at Luo Yan and felt that something was very wrong with this person today. He actually opened his mouth and asked for wine! A few days ago when I was buying wine, this guy was still fussing over things. Has he changed his gender now?

(Luo Yan: Tsk, I'm not like you in the first place!)

"My rice wine is the best. I won't feel uncomfortable after drinking it with high concentration the next day."

Luo Yan: "How to sell it?" "

One A pot of rice and two pounds of wine, three coins!"

Just as Luo Yan was about to speak, she heard General Cao standing aside say: "If I feel unwell the next day, I will definitely come to you!" Grandma, really. Expensive! Two kilograms, it costs 300 yuan! !

"Okay." The shopkeeper said confidently!

Luo Yan: "Bring me four pots." Keep one pot, it will be good to put some herbs in it when the time comes! The other three pots were given to General Cao.

? Brother Luo must be abnormal today, so cheerful!

Luo Yan thought for a while and said: "Shopkeeper, please bring another pot. Five pots are exactly five yuan." "

Okay, I'll get it for you." The shopkeeper saw that the man was happy to buy and he was in a good mood to get the wine. no. "Okay."

Luo Yan: "Okay, thank you, shopkeeper."

"No thank you, no thank you." This person is so polite!

General Cao was surprised. He and Luo Yan took the wine and put it on the carriage.

-

Holding the horses, Luo Yan and General Cao began to follow the road to see where Xiao Han was.

In the past few days, whenever his wife and Xiao Han went to the inn first, Xiao Han would wait for Luo Yan and General Cao in front of the inn. After walking for a while, Luo Yan saw Xiaohan, patted General Cao on the shoulder and said, "Xiaohan is over there, let's go over there." General Cao looked at where Luo Yan was pointing, and soon saw Xiaohan's sister

. .

Xiaohan didn't expect that these two people were so late today, and he didn't know if they had bought all the fish.

Xiao Han: "Master Luo, please give me the carriage. I'll find the waiter to park it."

Luo Yan patted General Cao again and motioned for the man to take down the wine. These days Luo Yan is also used to the little things Xiaohan does on his own initiative, such as talking to the waiter now and parking the carriage.

General Cao: "I've always wanted to ask Brother Luo, where did sister Xiaohan learn her martial arts? Her martial arts are very good."

...

Well, I don't know this either. Luo Yan: "I'm not very sure either. You can ask Xiaohan herself."

General Cao: "Forget it then." If I ask you, I'm sure you won't dare to ask Xiaohan's sister directly.

-The

two waited for Xiaohan for a while, and it took Xiaohan two days to find a room.

When they separated, Luo Yan left a bottle of wine and gave the remaining four bottles to General Cao, which shocked everyone. He looked at himself in disbelief before going to get the drink.

Luo Yan: "The shopkeeper said, this wine is strong. Don't drink too much. We have to get up early the next day and rush on our way." General Cao: "Don't worry, I won't drink too much." After he drank it

, , if you are drinking, just save it and taste it slowly, you will definitely not drink it all at once.

Luo Yan: "Okay, let's clean up and then come down to eat."

General Cao and Xiao Han: "Okay."

When Luo Yan entered the door, she saw her daughter-in-law supporting her chin with her other hand and holding a teacup in her other hand. Drink tea.

The wife put down her wine glass and said, "I'm back. Why did it take so long today?"

Luo Yan said, "Two buckets full of fish, it will definitely take time to finish buying them. Wife, how much do you think I sold them for?" ...

I

don't want to. Guess what to do, looking at my husband's look makes me want to guess.

The author has something to say:

Luo Yan: "Daughter-in-law, look, look, I have made a lot of money again." Thanks for helping me during 2022-02-12 01:55:21~2022-02-13 20:47:13 Vote for the overlord or the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution ~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Yan. 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 88 14
This book is a imagines book for the black phone cast including Mason Thames Miguel Cazarez Mora Brady Hepner Tristan Parvong Jacob Moran Madel...
10.3K 191 14
穿成薄情寡义的渣A Author:北上是你 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6459127 https://m.shubaow.net/289/289053/ In the book, the scumbag A Song Yi is so sc...
5.4K 115 11
Author: 魅骨 When I heard that Ji Qingrong was getting married, everyone in the company quickly held an emergency gossip meeting: "Boss, she knows how...
22.1K 497 15
An (eventual) collection of Fruits Basket Headcanons/Oneshots/Imagines- Honestly, I'm just glad this oldie (but goodie) got a reboot!