Blood Thirsty

By MissBonnett

To save his family from financial ruin, Anthony Ventura, the least dependable of the Ventura brothers, agrees... More

Season List for Picky Eater
Ch. 1: Who's your Favorite?
Ch. 2: The Glue to this Family
Ch. 3: Don't Tell Dante
Ch. 4: It's complicated
Ch. 5: So, you are Insane
Ch. 6: I Need Blood
Ch. 7: I just Like Negotiating
Ch. 8: He Loves You
Ch. 10: Knox's ex-fiancé
Ch. 11: He's a problem
Ch. 12: You're a little scary
Ch. 13: This is childish
Ch. 14: Just be yourself, Anthony
Ch. 15: You should be happy
Ch. 16: Hydrangeas
Ch. 17: I like you
Ch. 18: Close the door behind you!
Ch. 19: You were made for me
Ch. 20: It won't blow up
Ch. 21: Watch out!
Ch. 22: Promise me
Ch. 23: For my next test
Ch. 24: Let me spoil you
Ch. 25: Anthony
Ch. 26: This man is mine
Ch. 27: You're early?
Ch. 28: I'm doing it for love
Ch. 29: I'll race you there
Ch. 30: Hi husband
Ch. 31: You're scaring me
Ch. 32: It's okay
Ch. 33: I'm a Feast
Ch. 34: Knox is doing well
Ch. 35: What about me?
Ch. 36: I don't want to fight
Ch. 37: Don't be a hero
Ch. 38: I have a bad idea
Ch. 39: because I said so
Ch. 40: You win

Ch. 9: Just Don't Kill Me

737 30 16
By MissBonnett

Knox rattled out a sigh and looked at Anthony's back too, his expression even more dour.

"Should we... should we ask for a second opinion?" Anthony asked, suddenly feeling more exposed than before. Anthony crossed his arm across his stomach, holding his other arm. Not much but it was something. Knox was the one who had all the power here and Anthony couldn't let go of the way Beatrix called him a tool. That name was stuck inside his chest like a little splinter that was impossible to pick out.

Knox shook his head. "No. The less people who know what's going on the better. The last thing I need is some gossipy witch telling all of society that monsters overrun the Lavigne coven." Anthony nodded, watching Knox use his shirt for inflection. "Besides, she truly is the expert on this situation."

Anthony looked up at him, staring at the angry wrinkle between his brows. He swallowed past the lump in his throat, debating holding his breath so he wouldn't have to suffer Knox's sweet aroma. Knox turned into Anthony, closer than Anthony first thought and his breath caught in his chest. Their eyes met and Anthony felt like a butterfly pinned to a board for study. Knox hadn't touched him, but somehow Anthony could feel his stare all over.

"And..." Anthony found his voice, working back up his courage. "And what about the other thing she said? I'm just supposed to keep feeding from you? Forever? What if that stops working?"

"Just don't kill me," Knox said in all seriousness and pulled the sweater off his body, leaving both of their tops on the ground. Seeing his body now was different from seeing him in the bathroom where he only stole glances through the foggy haze of the hot shower. Here he was so up close, and Anthony could get stuck on the little details of his blonde happy trail, the freckles on his chest, and the scratch near his breast.

"What happened?" Anthony asked.

"Today wasn't the first time I've been attacked. The first time came as a surprise."

"I can't believe this is the same day." Anthony let out a breath and dropped his arms as Knox approached again. Knox leaned in, placing his hands carefully on either side of Anthony. With nowhere else to put them, Anthony held Knox's arms. He was so muscular, more than Anthony expected. He was more sturdy than his soft appearance. The prettiest diamond Anthony had ever gotten to touch.

"Do you..." Anthony found himself whispering. "Do you want it to hurt? Or would you like me to..." Anthony swallowed again, unable to properly struggle past the lump in his throat. "Would you like me to make this more pleasant?"

Vampires were like any creature trying to trick their prey into giving up and being consumed. If they choose, they could use venom that could replace the pain of getting bitten with ecstasy. This venom could make a human crave the bite, even beg for it.

Knox met Anthony's eyes again. "Would we be able to stop at the bite?" His deep voice being so close made Anthony squirm in his seat.

He had to be honest. Anthony said, "I don't know. We could..." Anthony shook his head, eyeing a vein in Knox's neck and his throat went bone dry. "We could see where it goes and if it's too much, you're free to punch me."

Knox smirked again. "I think I can find a less barbaric way to stop you."

"Okay," Anthony said like a promise.

"Okay," Knox agreed.

Licking his lips, Anthony drew upward, sliding his hand behind Knox's neck and brought his neck to his lips. Anthony's fangs tingled, vibrating like his gums were asleep as his fangs grew twice their side. Closing his eyes, Anthony struck Knox's skin and swallowed a mouthful of blood so sweetly it burned his tongue. Knox flinched inside his hands and Knox grabbed Anthony side and Anthony held him closer. He licked Knox's neck and the puncture marks, making this man shiver again, delighting Anthony's stomach.

The venom slipped inside the cuts quickly, warming Knox's skin just as swift. Knox flushed and Anthony could taste the somehow sweeter difference. Before it was like gobbling up little candies but now the blood was rich like dark chocolate cake.

Knox inhaled a sharp breath, staggering and grabbing Anthony's thigh so tight, it jolted Anthony. Anthony slipped and pressed his middle into Knox's. The tightness in his pants jolted in delight and Anthony grabbed a handful of Knox's hair, finding himself pulling them even closer together. Knox pushed Anthony's legs farther open and rocked forward, his hard cock pressed into Anthony's and Anthony finally broke free from Knox's neck. Knox's blood slipped off the edge of his mouth. He quickly wiped the droplets off with his hand. Knox rocked forward again and Anthony's back arched, pressing back greedily wanting him to do that again.

Anthony met Knox's eyes, knowing that look very well, knowing Anthony was wearing his own version. Licking his lips, Anthony nodded. Invigorated, Anthony reached down, fumbling with his pants as Knox yanked apart his own. Anthony slipped his hand underneath Knox's briefs and pulled out the impressive beast that had been hiding there this whole time. Anthony marveled at it, realizing he was bigger everywhere from underneath the clothes.

Anthony slicked his hand over Knox's cock, sliding it along his own and needing to take a breath as if he had been drowning all this time. He tugged them both, sending jolt after jolt of ecstasy through his body. Bearing down on Anthony. Knox leaned over him, thrusting his cock against Anthony, matching his pace, his moves in this dance.

"Good," Knox told him, his whispers reaching deep inside Anthony's body, burrowing inside and creating a home there. "Good," he said again to Anthony how much that affected him., how his balls tightened, and he was a shivering mess from one single word.

Anthony cursed, so annoyed by how good it all felt. If they were anyone else, if they didn't know each other and just ran into each other one day, Anthony would've written him off as a great lay and moved on with his day.

Anthony was expected to be around this man more so than ever. Anthony was meant to just sit beside him and not act like his teeth against his neck weren't mind altering. This man made new sounds fly out of Anthony's mouth. Made his body shiver like never before.

And he was just supposed to move on.

Anthony didn't think he'd ever get over it.

"Knox, I'm coming," he warned, his voice tight as the sweet pressure was building and overpowering.

"Cum then, Anthony," Knox whispered again, tugging the pleasure right out of him, ripping it through him like there was a tear in Anthony's good sense and Knox easily ripped it apart. He was shredded and coming loose.

Breathing heavy, Anthony touched Knox's beautiful face as his flushed expression and narrowed brow trembled. His body shuddered and more white lines covered Anthony's chest. Anthony dropped against the table and his breath couldn't catch back up. Knox took a deep breath, letting it out and trickling across Anthony's sensitive skin. Anthony groaned and ran his hands through his hair to pull himself together.

Anthony had been with guys trying to salsa or freestyle with Anthony in bed when Anthony wanted to waltz. Knox was waltzing with him, dancing side by side and making Anthony's thoughts spin in circles.

***

Like a true gentleman, Knox pointed vaguely down a hallway and explained the directions to Anthony's room. Anthony thanked him and the moment he couldn't see Knox, he ran as fast as he could to his room. He threw himself into a pathetic pile of idiocy onto his bed and screamed into his pillow.

Throwing himself onto his back, Anthony glared at the ceiling. Earlier that very day, he vowed to Knox that he wasn't loose and here he was, jerking off the royal dick in a dungeon.

His parents would be so proud.

A knock on the door made Anthony sit straight up. "Come in."

Poking his head in first, Nino's brow was quirked. "I thought I heard something. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Anthony said through gritted teeth. "I'd be better if you'd go home."

Nino walked inside, closing the door behind him. He crossed his arms again, making Anthony wonder where they all learned that from. "Why do you want me to leave so badly? Is there something wrong?"

"It's the opposite," Anthony insisted. "Things were going well until you butted in. I can handle this agreement. I can get along with Knox and his mother better without you antagonizing them. And..."

Thay last thought was meant to stay inside his head, but it almost slipped out and it made Anthony almost burn into a crisp by his blush. Nino stared at him, waiting for Anthony to finish his thought, so he did. Anthony whispered, "I also think I can get to know Knox better if my brother wasn't acting like a 50s chaperone."

Nino's glare deepened. "What does that mean?"

"It means that one day, Knox Lavigne will be my husband and vampires, live a long time so while I'm alive with him, I'd like it to be..." Anthony shrugged a little, unable to grasp the right words because he didn't know them. "Nice and you're not helping."

Nino cocked his head, examining Anthony too closely. "I'm just worried about you."

"I understand, but this... this might be something that I have to do alone. Without the family."

"If you were in trouble, would you tell me?"

"Yes," Anthony lied. This wasn't about Anthony being in trouble. This was about Nino needing protection from the monsters here, about Ben leaving the den of vampires, and saving the Ventura name.

There was a buzzing sound and Nino sighed, holding up a finger to Anthony. He took out his phone, revealing Dante's name on the screen. For the first time in his life, Anthony was relieved to see it. If anyone could talk sense into Nino, it was Dante with vague threats and bribes. Anthony didn't have any of that.

"Nino, come back to the Ventura estate," Someone other than Dante spoke and it took Anthony an extra second to register who was talking. It was Ben.

"Ben?" Nino looked back at the screen, double checking the caller ID. "Why do you have Dante's phone? Where are you?"

"I'm on Dante's plane. He just came to pick me up."

"He what?" Nino's eyes widened.

There was rustling on the other end until Dante spoke, "Ben called me and said you were bothering Anthony. And before you try to blame me for this, it was Ben's idea. We agreed on a truce. Come home, Nino. Anthony has it covered. I've already made the deal secure. It's a good family. Anthony will in no way suffer in their care."

"I don't like it, Dante. I think they're hiding something."

"Anthony can take care of himself."

The phones traded off again. "Nino, will you come home?"

"I'll come home."

"Alright. I love you."

"I love you too, you psychopath."

With that, Ben laughed, and they hung up the phone. Nino shook his head. "Don't ever get involved with a writer. They come up with crazy ideas."

Anthony nodded, feeling impressed. "He really does fit in really well with us, huh? But..." He glanced at Nino. "How did he know this would work?"

"Because he knows I'll always follow him." Nino smiled in the new way he always does now that deeply in love look that Ben has changed his life look.

Anthony helped grab Nino's bags, leading him down the stairs towards the exit. The exit was so close.

"Oh, Nino, I heard you're leaving," Knox said, descending the stairs behind them.

"Who told you that?"

"Ben? Was he not supposed to?"

Nino sighed. He held something back and faced Anthony, bringing him into a tight hug. Anthony didn't fight it. He just held on tightly back.

Nino hung up, but Anthony's phone buzzed. A text from Dante:

Dante: Also, makeup with Mathew.

Anthony rolled his eyes and sent a quick text to his baby brother:

Anthony: One day, karma will get you and I hope I'm the cause.

"I'll see you in a few months," Nino promised. "Call me if you need anything."

"I will," Anthony insisted, pushing him towards the door.

"Knox," Nino said, resting his hand on Anthony's shoulder. "You won't understand it yet, but one day you'll thank Dante for letting Anthony go."

"Quit it." Anthony elbowed him, but Nino dodged out of the way, knowing he'd do it.

"But for now, I still don't trust you. So I'm adding an addition to the deal. Both ends of this bargain will be complete on the day of the wedding."

Knox's brows jumped up his forehead. "You know that will go both ways, right?"

"Right. I'll leave Anthony here, but I want him to be sure on the wedding day."

"That's not necessary," Anthony insisted.

"Alright. I'll agree to your terms," Knox said, offering his hand. They shook on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.2K 23
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 15+ chapters of this story and win 50 Coins (1500 Winners) Whe...
116K 5.6K 16
★BOOK #2 in the DARK SERIES★ (In the process of being edited) ★Featured in Official Newly Written Books profile; Werewolves of London | Werewolf★ "Fl...
138K 5.5K 56
"You were set to marry my father's heir. My oldest brother," She picks up a cup, "Due to unforeseen circumstances, he has died. As second oldest, it...
9K 157 12
TRIGGER WARNING THIS IS A VERY VERY DARK ROMANCE HONESTLY BARLEY EVEN ROMANCE _____________________________________ Hunter grabbed my ankle and bit i...