Who is that? (Short Story)

Por ParvathiSureshSharma

It is a One shot which is now promoted to Short stories. I humbly request to try once. It is about Vihaan, a... Más

Who is that- 1
Who is that- 3
Who is that- 4
Who is that- 5
Who is that- 6
Who is that- 7
Who is that- 8
Who is that- 9
Who is that? - 10
New Story Alert
Marriage
New Story Alert

Who is that- 2

1.4K 174 50
Por ParvathiSureshSharma

Anbu-" how do you feel now sir?"

Vihaan- "good, thanks a lot anbu. You took care of me a lot."

Anbu- "it is my duty sir. Neenga epadi inga?"

Vihaan- "ellam antha kadathal ah thaduka poi inga vanthu senthuten. But plan success. Konjam phone thara mudiuma, team ku text pananum"

Anbu- "sure sir, inthanga.. "

Vihaan- "sir ellam vendam, we are in same rank, Vihaan nu koopdunga.. "

Anbu raised his eyebrows and said, "unglauku epadi theirum.. "

Vihaan  looked at his right side and said, "unga uniform soluthu.. "

Anbu- "you are great. athukulla epadi patheenga... "

Vihaan- "illa miss paniten", he remembered about the Saakshi and uttered. 

Anbu- "enna miss paniteenga? yaravathu thapichutangala?"

Vihaan- "thappu pana yaarum thapikala, ithu vera... ". Vihaan texted his team and informed about the news.

Anbu- "Romba thanks." The same time Valli entered the room. 

Anbu's Mother - Valli

Valli- "raasaa.. "

Anbu- "ma.. "

Vali - "ithu thaan antha pullaiah? ipo epadi iruku paa?"

Vihaan- "ipo paravalla nga."

Anbu- "ivar peru Vihaan ma. Navy officer thaan. "

Vihaan- "oh, unkooda thaan vela pakurara?"

Anbu- "hmm, aana vera oorla. seri enna inga vanthiruka?"

Valli- "sapdu kondu vanthen, unga appa phone pani sonaru, nee ipo varamatiahme.. athan..."

Anbu and Vihaan smiled. Valli served the food, Vihaan struggled to eat the food due to pain.  There is no wound in his hands or legs. Wound is near to the stomach below his chest. While moving his hand, he felt a pain in chest and stomach.  Anbu started to feed him food. Vihaan had tears in his eyes. 

Anbu- "enachu, romba valikutha?"

Vihaan- "illa.. "

Valli- "appo sapadu karama iruko... valakam pola samachuten, mooru kudikuriah pa?"

Vihaan- "illa ma, enaku oru nanban irunthaan.. avan ninaipu vanthiruchu.. ". Anbu smiled and continue to feed him. They had their lunch. 

Valli got up and said, "sattunu velaiah mudichutu veetuku vaanga paa.. intha valiyoda romba neram iruka vendam."

Vihaan smiled at her. She went after bid-bye to them. 

Anbu- "konjam rest edukareengala?", the same time Anbu's phone ranged. 

He checked and understood it is for Vihaan and gave his mobile to him. Vihaan moved away, talked with them for a while and then came to him. 

Vihaan- "inga konja naal iruka vendi varum. thanga idam engayavathu kidaikuma?"

Anbu- "en veetla thangunga Vihaan"

Vihaan- "vendam Anbu. en problem la neengalo, unga veetla yaaro sikka vendam. "

Anbu looked at him with a confused face.

Vihaan- "yes, Naan marachu vaichurukura sarakka eduka varuvaanga. enaku inum aabathu iruku Anbu. onnu avangaluku avangaloda saraku kidaikanum, illaina naan saganum. apo thaan avanga thappika mudium.. Neenga enaku thani room book pani thaanga pothum. I will take care. "

Anbu- "vilagurathuka naan intha job la iruken? Vihaan, naan unkooda irukanum nu ninaikuren. "

Vihaan looked at his eyes, left out a long breathe and said, "appo namma rendu perume thaniah thangalam"

Anbu nodded at him and said, "first namma veetuku polam. apuram namma thani room ku polam"

Vihaan- "Don't share with anyone. Enaku en muthugula kuthinathu yaaru inum theriala... apuram please mariyathai ellam vendam."

Anbu- "sari da", They glanced at each other and chuckled.

They discussed about the things to be done. They felt a connect with each other and bonded very quickly. Since they are in same rank, they mingled with each other with strong feel.

Vihaan- "Anbu, veetuku oru phone pananum", Anbu gave his phone and he had a talk with them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anbu and Vihaan reached Anbu' s home. Velu came at the same time and started the conversation with them. 

Anbu- "appa ivaru Vihaan. ivarum Lt. Commander pa, but pala mass records vachirukaru"

Vihaan- "Anbu... Athellam ethuvum illanga Sir. "

Velu- "unaku entha ooru pa?". 

 Vihaan- "coimbatore sir"

Velu- "naangalum coimbatore thaan, aaana, 25 varushathuku munnadi. Entha area pa?". He told. 

Velu crocked his eyebrows and asked, "un appa amma peru?"

Vihaan- " appa peru RamaChandran. amma peru Janaki"

Velu- "naan un appa kita pesalama?". Vihaan nodded, called them and gave the mobile to Velu. 

Velu talked with his parents and got overjoyed. Even Valli too joined him. They ended the call.

Velu smiled at him and said, "nanum un appa vum nanbargal pa. Romba naal kalichu pesinatha romba romba santhosam. "

Vihaan- "saringa sir"

Velu- "inum enna sir? urimaya mama nu koopdu paa. "

Vihaan smiled and said, "saringa mama", Anbu winked at him. Vihaan looked at the surroundings. It is filled with God and Goddesses photos, Family photo or her photo is no where seen. He mentally cursed them for not framing a family photo. 

Velu- "saripa poi rest edu.. Valli raathiriku virunthu panidu.. "

Valli- "saringa mama"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He went to the room with Anbu's guidance and rested in the bed. He closed his eyes and remembered about the girls voice, the way she played with his hands. He smiled automatically thinking about that. 

After a while, He heard the anklet sound which is same as before. He suddenly got up and tried to follow the anklet sound, he came out and followed the sound. He went to have a look at her.

Velu- "ena pa enthirichutiah?"

Vihaan- "amam mama.. "

Velu- "ethuvum venuma?"

Vihaan- "illa mama", he then heard the anklet sound at the right side.. Velu nodded and turned around. 

Vihaan then slowly moved towards the right side, peeked inside the kitchen. 

Valli- "enna pa, elunthutiah? enna venum?"

Vihaan- "thanni athai.. "

Valli gave him water, he drank for the name sake and took a note of the surroundings. She was no where found. He mentally cursed himself for being late in following her.  He then heard the anklet sound at the back side of the house. 

He then rushed to the back without thinking twice. But the thing unexpected was, He happened to dash on her and fell down. 

Vihaan- "aah", he closed his eyes and shouted due to pain. Blood oozed from the wounded part. 

She ran away because of this unexpected happening. Vihaan opened his eyes due to the anklet sound hurriedly, but she was not found. He mentally cursed himself for the incident. Anbu and velu rushed to him. 

Anbu- "enna aachu? thirumba ratham varuthu, epadi?", he analyzed it. 

Vihaan- "light ah thala suthuchu, theriama sevuthula mothiten. Athunala.."

Velu- "paathu ulla kootitu poo pa"

Anbu- "Paathu vara koodatha, ena kooptrukalamla.. ", he was helping him to reach the room.

Vihaan- "naan enna kulanthaiah?"

Anbu- "illa en nanban." Vihaan smiled at him and muttered sorry. Anbu glared at him and then remained calm.

Anbu- "eppo mayakam thelinchathu?"

Vihaan- "enna mayakam?", he furrowed his eyebrows and asked.

Anbu- "ethuku yen thangatchiya thedura nee?"

Vihaan looked at him shocked and said, "No, naan thappana intension la thedala.. just paka thaan.. Nee treatment panum pothe conscious vanthuduchu.. Naan venumnu kekala, neenga thaan en pakathula utkanthu pesineenga.. I was just curious to look at her... Sathyama entha thappana ennamum illa, naan avangala pathathu kooda illa.. "

Anbu- "Ratham vantha piragu kooda avala kaati kodukatha pothe therinchathu... Nanum thappana arthathula kekala... "

Vihaan smiled at him sheepishly and said, "naan thaan epadiyavathu pakanum nu vegama ponen. Avanga mela thappu illa.. Idichathum naan kanna moodi kathiten, avanga oditanga bayathula..", he ended in a very sad note. 

Anbu- "oh, paka mudiayalaiyo.. ", he said sarcastically.

Vihaan- "hmm," he left out a breathe and said, " pch, ivlo ratham sinthi enna use, enala ava mugatha paka mudialaye.. "

Anbu- "dei, naan ava annan da.."

Vihaan- "analum en nanban da.. "

Anbu slapped his own head and Vihaan chuckled at him, Hugged him sideways and said, "nanben daa"

Anbu glared at him, then chuckled with him and said, "inga paaru en thangatchi visayathula naan annan ah thaan irupen"

Vihaan- "don't take it serious. Enaku avangala paka mudiathathala oru curiosity avlo thaan. athoda mama ponnunu oru aarvam. ithu yen tension agura.."

Anbu- "avala pathi unaku theriathu,  adi veluthuduva.. pathuka.. "

Vihaan dreamily mummbled, "athukavathu ava varatum da".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it?

Please do vote and comment.

Parvathi Suresh Sharma.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.3K 694 22
Orginal title : Say you'll remember me!! Madhavan is a pediatrician falls for a unkown girl that he met at Airport, indeed he is crazier to meet her...
20.1K 1.5K 11
Just a collection of random OS of AshAangi 💜 This is my only wattpad acc, do let me know if you find this story elsewhere.
13.7K 1.2K 40
👋Hello sweeties. 👋 And my Ashaangians 💜💜💜 Thanks for looking into my second story😊 This one is going to be totally different from my first one...
1.3K 68 7
Hii people!! Delve into a brief and delightful three-chapter tale that promises a happily ever after. Take a moment to read through, and don't forget...