Meant to be together (YOONMIN...

By MIN18yoon13

" I miss you hyung . I know I'm pathetic but I can't move on. I'm still there. " Jimin "I hate you Park Jimin... More

Back to same city
Pain
Past
Happiness doesn't always exist
Journey from "Park Jimin" to "Jimin"
Suffering
Dance and preparation
Family and friends
Long time no see
Truth cannot be hidden always
Author's note
Second chance
Always by your side
Poor Alphas
Jimin is chick 🐣
Make me yours❤
Announcement
🩷Meant to be together🩷
Ideas😅
Announcement

Charity program

553 23 0
By MIN18yoon13

Next day,

Baekhyun and Chanyoul stayed ,they didn't want to  leave jimin . After lot of assurance from jimin, they finally agreed to go.

Jimin had nothing to do today since it's Sunday. So he is lazing around.

In Namjin's house,

It was quite common for all the friends to have their breakfast at namjin's on Sunday.

Currently they are enjoying the delicious food prepared by jin.

Namjin's daughter Kim Aera (3 years old)
is sitting on her baby chair beside hoseok and his wife army.

Taehyung is 4 months pregnant, now he is Jungkooks first priority. He is feeding Tae with his own hands. He loves him so much.

Yoongi has changed so much, he became so workaholic. It is only sunday, when he doesn't think about work.

Jin is drowned in his own thoughts, remembering  his encounter with jimin.

He told yesterday's event  to Namjoon, firstly he was shocked. Because it has already been 5years and none of them had heard about Jimin. The last thing they know was his accident.

But they decided it would be better if they tell this to everyone especially yoongi because if  by  chance yoongi will meet Jimin, then there will be less probability of him being in same state as 5 years ago.

Flashback

Yoongi was in meeting in Itaewon, he was getting calls back to back.

First he ignored it, but thinking may be it is urgent he picked.

" Yoongi , son, jimin got in accident. "

Mr. Min was crying telling his son.

"WHAT"
Yoongi was feeling whole world is revolving, he felt dizzy.

"Yes, he....... he.... Ji... Jimin.. "

"Father, please tell what happened, is my jimin ok? Where he's now. I'm coming back. "

Mr. Min started telling the story that he has prepared after so many hard work, which also included bribing the doctor to replace his appointment for abortion instead of appointment, hiding jimin's report and sonogram pictures along with his personal diary, manipulating everyone and most importantly not letting anyone visit the hospital.

"Jimin had gone for abortion, I caught him outside. I pleaded him yoongi but he didn't listen and drove away his car. "

"The police said, his speed was very fast which resulted into his car getting banged. "

"No no i-it can't be true. My jimin ca-can never do this, atleast not before telling me. "

"It's the truth son, you can even ask the doctor. He was lier, he only wanted your money and sympathy. "

"No no Pl-please tell all this is not true. "
Yoongi was hysterically crying.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After that incident, yoongi was completely broken down.

He locked himself in his room ,  didn't talk to anyone, didn't want to eat . It was tough phase for everyone, after what jimin did, whole world was shattered for them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Currently

Jin cleared his throat to grab everyone's attention. Namjoon was holding his hands under the table.

"Hey, everyone"

All the attention was on him, he was feeling anxious.

"So,...... I... I.. "
He took deep breath

"I saw Park Jimin yesterday. "

It was pin drop silent, no one knew how to react. Yoongi was stiffened.

"I don't want to know or hear anything about him. " Yoongi said in stern voice.

"But yon"

"No hyung, please"

"Listen to me once before reaching to conclusion. "

After much thinking he agreed, jin continued
"So, yesterday night around 9 o'clock I was in  a  local restaurant  to inspect because they are selling it to us . I was going inside only when I bumbed into someone and that someone was Park Jimin. He was shocked would be an understatement, from his expression it looked like he didn't expect to see me and the biggest shock was when I said Park Jimin, he replied "sorry wrong person, I'm not any Park Jimin. "

"When I saw his eyes, it was empty and seemed hurt. "

" I think we should search about him, maybe something bad had happened. "

"No hyung, I don't want him in my life again I don't want anything to do with him. "

Tae and Jungkook were looking into each other eyes like they wanted to say something.

Finally Tae started
"Yoongi hyung, please listen to me once. "

"About 2 months ago , me and kookie were roaming around night to eat some street food. There we saw Jimin, he was carrying some bags. He was alone I think and... And he seemed happily enjoying his food, but.., but"

"But what Tae " Yoongi asked

"But his eyes were full of emptiness like he was happy but not happy. "

"I think we should search about him", this time hoseok was speaking

" I agree with him. "Namjoon said

Yoongi didn't know what to say. He hates Jimin at least he thinks he hates him . But reality is, he is still there, he tried very hard but he can't move on from him.

Watching yoongi in this state, Jin said

" Ok we should discuss it later, now we should eat and where is Aera? "

"Ohh she's with Army"

"Ok"
.
...
.
...
.
...
.
...
.
...
..
.
About 2 months later,

Winter has already started, it was so chilled outside.

Instead of taking precautions, jimin's knee was in worst condition.

Currently he is preparing notes for the students.

"Hey mochi, what are you doing"

"Ohh Baek, nothing just preparing notes "

"Ohh ok ok, I won't disturb you, but I want to tell you some news. "

"Well I know, you won't shut up before telling me so tell already."

Baek pouted,
"Sorry Baek, now tell me, I'm waiting for your news. "

"Hmm ok, so you know Christmas is coming right. So before Christmas holidays there is some charity program going to held in our school by some big corporation. I don't remember it's name. But yeah it's the news. I must say 'latest one' . "

"Ohh it's great. Because of it we can get some break also. Students will also enjoy. "
"Yeah right. "

"Anyways what are you doing in Holidays? "

"I don't know, you know my condition right. I think I will sleep or watch dramas whole day. Ohh I just want to lay down. I'm missing my bed. "
Jimin dramatically replied

Baekhyun rolled his eyes.
"Ohh my dear, Mochi Jimin, you are so so so lazy. "

"Hey there wasn't need of three so. "

Seeing jimin's fake anger Baek chuckled.
"Ok you are only lazy."

Both laughed together.

"But seriously mochi, you shouldn't spend holidays like it. You know you go for vacation, party, anything but not lazing around. "

"But I don't want to go anywhere. I think my bed is calling me now already. "

"Jimin no, I think you should come with us. We will to some warm place. "

"No "

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

Someone knocked the door and came inside, Mr. Jimin, principal is calling you.

"I think we should postpone this discussion till then it's yes. "

Baekhyun exclaimed.

"You.. "

"Byee Mochi,go principal is calling you " Baekhyun sing songed

Jimin went fuming in anger (fake anger)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin knocked on principal's office door.

"Come in"

"Sir, you called me"

"Yes, jimin "

"So, maybe you have already heard about charity program right that's going to happen before Christmas holidays. "

"Yes, sir"

"I know you did dancing in past."

Jimins face paled. He doesn't want to hear about past.

"No jimin, I'm not telling you to dance."

" You know dance teacher is on leave and he won't come before holidays. But we needed one performance from kindergarten kids, and you are the only one who can help. "

Principal was hoping jimin to agree.

Jimin was in dilemma,' I am not dancing right so there shouldn't be any problem. Kids are nice, there won't be any harm in preparing one performance. I should agree. '

He was thinking hard.

"Ok sir " He finally agreed.

Principal was very happy, since it was very big and important event for school.
The corporation is also number 1 in South Korea so there will be media's, tv everything. It was biggest opportunity for the school to grow.

Hope you will enjoy this chapter. I think there will be encounter of jimin and yoongi soon. Be ready for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 1.4K 16
TAEKOOK X YOONMIN FF CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT MPREG jimin and taehyungs life changes upside down when two alphas who they don't know claim them as...
52.5K 2K 13
jimin was rejected by his mate 6 years ago. He left the pack and no one has seen him since. what if he is back after 6 years with his son. "P-please...
27.8K 1.1K 5
Jungkook wasn't ready for a mate. Taehyung just didn't want to see him suffer anymore. - I'm uploading this just to hold y'all over (originally pos...
17.5K 1K 32
Jimin is an omega that comes from a poor family. Due to his birth defect,Jimin stays at home most of the times causing him to be more innoncent. Yoon...