NANNY AFFAIR

By Rinelexxy

"YOU ARE MINE , LIKE IT OR NOT." Mr. Maximilian is the type of guy who does not take a "no" for an answer li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 42

148 5 0
By Rinelexxy

"Feels good to be home." He spoke happily.

I relaxed on the couch as Gabby went to prepare a light meal for us. While I was busy watch TV, Max got a call from work. Judging by his face he did not like what he was hearing one bit. My eyes were glued on him trying to figure out what was happening.

"Fine I'll be there." He finally ended the call.

"Going somewhere?" I ask while sitting up.

"Don't worry about it." He spoke while helping me.

"How long?" I just had to ask.

Such calls always raises my instincts and the next thing he is gone for a month or two. Now I was being in the same situation as the past.

" I have no idea." He honestly answered.

"I just hope that you will be here when our baby is born."

"I'll be there when baby Tasha decides to join us." He gentle hugged me while placing his palm on my belly.

I really wished that what he said is true. Better make the most while he is still  here.

"Come eat." Gabby shouted in the dining room.

Max helped me to the dinning room while Gabby served. The rest of the evening passed rather fast. Max had loads of work thus he excused himself. Both Gabby and Lukah returned to their room leaving me bored.

An hour down the line, I tried to watch a movie but I couldn't. I rushed to Max's office after making up my mind. As I was about to knock on his office door, I heard a slight creaking noise and the door was open.

"Anny, I thought you had already slept."

"Not yet. I actually thought I could help with something."

For a couple of seconds he looked at me and shook his head in disagreement.

"You need rest. I'll get you to bed."he offered.

" Am not sleepy yet. "

He looked at his wrist watch for a moment then back to me.

" It's already past your bed schedule. You usually sleep at 10pm and that hasn't changed for the past 5 months. "He stated.

Now I was super on edge. I needed more time with him before he goes. I've been thinking so much about how I'd be all alone without him. Yah, I know Lukah and Gabby will take care of me, but I want him all to myself.

" Am not sleepy yet. "I defended myself.

" Stop working yourself out. "

He later escorted me back to my room and tucked me in bed. As soon as he was about to leave I grabbed his hand.

" Anny, I can't stay. "He politely whispered, his face calm.

" I know, just few minutes more till I fall asleep. "I begged.

He agreed to it. I was happy though it was for a short period of time. He slept beside me on the outside of the duvet. Better this than not feeling him. Soon I was already dozing off. I tried to stay awake but I couldn't keep up. I was tired beyond doubt.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Anny, wake up." I heard his voice.

I struggled to open my eyes. This only meant it wasn't my usual time to wake up.

"What is it?" I asked in a sleepy voice as I turned to face him.

"I need your help."

My eyes were wide open the moment I digested the words. I made out his facial features. He seemed tired. Has he been on the whole time working?

"Max what's wrong? You look tired." I spoke while sitting up.

I found my hands running to his hair while he leaned in and rested his head on my shoulder. I knew then everything was not okay.

"Nothing is going on as planned." He confessed.

I was still confused. That didn't help one bit. I had no idea what he was going through. What does he mean by nothing is going as planned?

"I just lost the biggest proposal I've been working on." He confessed.

I saw the pain he was in. This must probably be what he had been working for. Several times he had been sleeping late due to the fact that he was working late.

"I'll help." I spoke while embracing him.

"You rest, we will work it out tomorrow."

That I wasn't going for it. Maybe we still have a chance of working it out now for it to be approved.

"Am already awake. Why wait and we still have time now?" I challenged him.

Couple of minutes later, we were in the sitting are with our computers. Papers were all over the place while I tried to change some of the proposal deals. Yah they were perfect but not so much convincing. We both came up with couple new ideas so that it may attract the business man to agree to our deal.

Checking the time it was already seven am in the morning. Sun rays had penetrated through the curtains. Max on the other hand he had leaned against the table. I had to finish the rest on my own.

"Time to video call Max's business partner and propose the new deal." I spoke out loud to myself as I dialed the previous number that Max had said it belonged to the guy.

Couple of seconds it rung then there he was his face clear for me to see who it was.

" Luther!"I was surprised to see him.

It has been long since we spoke. He was one class ahead of me while in college. Several times he could tease me but mostly he protected me from all the bullies. I was so glad to see him.

" Little fox. "He spoke.

That name again. I had warned him several times not to call me that. I earned the title of little fox when I deceived him into eating soap foam as ice cream. He was hospitalized for that and I was heavily punished with my dad for that.

" Call me that and you will never hear from me again." I threatened.

"What are you doing? This is clearly my associates contact." He asked confused.

"Yah! Your associate is the father of my unborn child." I bragged.

"Maximilian Jones. Are you kidding me right now. He is like the most filthy rich guy I know." He stated.

"Serious business, Luther. Why did you bail out on him. The proposal was perfect." I defended Max.

"It was but my guys here don't like much about him. They think he is dangerous. Am surprised how you tamed him."

"Stop pulling my leg. He's not that bad anyways, this is business Luther. Stop putting assumptions bases on personality think of what you will gain from all this." I put some sense into him.

"Fine I'll consider it. But the proposal why don't you do something to make it spicy. I know you have the talents." He praised me.

"So you do remember."

I have always saved his guts every now and then in the past. He couldn't come up with better ideas for his work associates. I used to do all the work for him. Am surprised he took up the empire from his dad.

"Lucky me I already did. Here I've just sent it to you."

"Okay I'll go through it."

"Thanks." I appreciated it.

"Coming back to you. So you are carrying his child?" He asked as if he doubted that.

"Yah." I agreed showing him my belly. This whole time I had covered myself up to avoid getting cold.

"So am gonna be an uncle." He seemed excited.

"In your dreams, Luther."

He frowned to that. I mean if my child interact with him for a minute her brain would be damaged with all possible wicked ways of this world. Not a chance.

"Where is he?" he asked.

I knew he was inquiring for Max. I turned the laptop to where Max had rested. He looked so tired.

"Better get him to bed before he collapse." He advised me.

"Max." I called his name while gentle stoking his hair.

He opened his eyes, the first thing he notices was Luther looking at both of us.

"Shit. I fell asleep." He whispered.

"Better get some sleep." I directed it to him.

"No the proposal." He became wary of the situation.

"It's already done. You should thank your wife. She is a life savor." We both heard  Luther's voice through the laptop.

"Thanks." He whispered while caressing my hand gently.

"Little fox, we will catch up later." Luther spoke.

"Okay Luther."

That was so casual of me to call him that. Max eyed me then Luther. He was confused.

"Hey, don't look at me like that. I got her first before you did." Luther bragged.

It was a bold move from him. Lucky him he was on the other side, if he could have been here, he wouldn't have escape with such jokes.

"Don't make me regret doing business with you." Max defended his territory.

"Little fox, how do you manage to tame him."

"That's my little secret." I directed it to Luther. "You, come with me I'll take you to bed." I directed it to Max.

We both ended the call by me promising Luther to keep in touch. He was excited especially when I told him I was already six months pregnant.

I ended up sleeping in Max's room. After putting up a fight with him saying he won't be accountable for what happens next. That was a pure lie to begin with. He clearly knows am pregnant that was one major turn off.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I woke up at noon before him. He was still sleeping and I didn't want to bother him. He needed all the rest he could get. It has been a month since the incident of me falling. I was still scared of such an accident. Now I had to be careful while walking.

Out of bed, I made way to the door. That was after spending couple of minutes while admiring him sleep. I made my way down the stairs where I met Lukah and Gabby preparing to go out.

"You finally woke up." Gabby teased.

"Well you look like you need a heavy meal." Lukah chirped in.

"I sure do." I played along.

"There is food in the fridge. We won't be coming till late at night." Gabby informed me.

"Why? Is everything okay?"I became aware.

" I'll go help Lukah with his work at the base. "she was so excited.

" Mmh! base. Is there such a place?" I was surprised.

Lukah slightly hit Gabby. Bet it was a secret and she spilled it.

" Sorry, I was excited. "she defended herself.

Both walked out leaving me to ask myself questions that had no answers. Soon I was at the table eating to my fill. Bet Max has not yet woke up. I decided to watch a movie.

The baby kicked quit a lot recently. I was so eager to hold my child. All this while I was tired every now and then. I wanted back my body too. This big tummy didn't look good on me.

* * * * * * * * * *
"Anny." I heard his voice close to me.

I opened my eyes only to be met by his. He was way closer than I thought. His eyes traveled from mine to my lips then back to my eyes. I craved for him. Suddenly he made contact with my lips. I longed for that. Just when I was getting kind of used to it he broke the contact.

"Max." I was disappointed.

"That's all you get for now we still got the night all to ourselves." He whispered his warm breath hitting my ear.

"What about Lukah and Gabby?" I asked.

"I kind of got rid of them for the night." He bragged.

"Have you eaten?"i asked.

" Not yet. "

I offered to heat up the remaining food for him. He didn't object to it. I was busy. Blending some fruits for myself when he came and hugged me from behind. He was being touchy tonight.

" What's up with you. You seems happy. "I broke the silence.

" I am. "He spoke while giving me butterfly kisses on my neck.

This has always been a turn on for me. The way he sucked the Same spot over and over I felt as if every molecule in me jumped with joy. Slightly I moaned.

" You like that? " that was more like a statement.

"I want you all to myself tonight." He confessed.

"I'll make you go crazy for me." He challenged me.

"Not if I make you crazier." I dared.

I was already done with making my juice when I sneaked away from him. He followed behind with his plate full of food.

I sat besides him while I enjoyed my blended juice. He wasn't eating due to the fact his eyes were on me.

" I'll eat if you don't want to."

He then started to dig in after warning him if he won't eat then I'll eat it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 22.8K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...
1.5M 70.5K 69
"What do you even need me for?" She asked , speaking into the darkness where she thought he was. "I do not need you." He answered her darkly. Even th...
174K 2.9K 25
Eighteen-year old Marianna Rodriguez is distraught by the abrupt news from her father. Her father lost touch to reality years ago when he plummeted i...
467K 7.3K 32
THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? SKIP IT DON'T REPORT!! "No, no, please, I can't take it anymore! Please. Daddy..!" I keep begging him to...