In The Space Between (Vi x Re...

By Dragon-Pheonix123

Nobody believes that you are truly innocent. The whole school thinks you stole money for the field trip. Eve... More

~Prologue~
Chapter 1:The Fall of Raccoon City
Chapter 2: Revenge has begun
Chapter 3: Dissociate
Chapter 4: The Run Away Groom
Chapter 5: Dinner Disaster
Chapter 7: The King of Fighters
Chapter 8: The Fight for your Life
Chapter 9: Unreasonable
Chapter 10: ~In the Space Between~
Chapter 11: Salty Dates

Chapter 6: Intentional

53 0 0
By Dragon-Pheonix123

The next day, you next plan will be taking to the bath house. Ada stole one of Padme's friends and you hacked in and send fake emails. You get all information with Ada, Caitlyn, and Rachel. Both of them telling you that Padme's friend name River has been in an accident.

In which case, his dead body was not found.

You've met River since the cafe and told him who has killed Rachel Foley and then all of a sudden...he went missing with no trace of his body.

But first you visit the church when Garcy has fulfill her role to fill a hundred million dollars in the big bag, carrying it with such a weight much to her discomfort.

Garcey grunted and threw the bag on the seat. "Could you at least try to be more ethical? Why couldn't you just take my money instead of meeting in a holy place?"

You huff. "I happen to find it entertaining. Maybe your God will be bless by this conversation."

Garcey roll her eyes in annoyance as you look in the bag and see all the money. " Do I not need to count this?"

Garcey scoffs in response. "This bitch right here....You go off to RPD and now you think you're better than everyone?"

You zip the bag up and out over your shoulder. "I'm off, then. This arrogant bitch has somewhere to be."

"Hey!" Garcey grabs your wrist. "You won't go to heaven. I but I can still go. 'Cause I've been saved, since I asked for forgiveness."

You hum and then see the symbol and and chuckle wryly. "Still think god is on your side? That's so funny. I hope you go there and burn, 'cause you'll be in oblivion while you're still alive."

Garcey abruptly stood up. "What did you mean by that?! What else are you gonna do, HUH?!"

"Take your hands off now, or I might call your daddy, to bless the exchange between us." You threaten and rip your arm off from her to kick her back in the seat when she yelp in pain.

You left as she grunted to stand up again. "Hey! Hey! Get back here! I'm talking to you! Hey! HEY!"

Ignoring her commands and waltz outta here already knowing she screams her head out in frustration making everyone look at her like she is crazy.

You did mission patrols by hacking in the lockers  and deliver a envelope to Padme as head out before meeting Ada once again in the same spot at night.

"So as you can see, I went over to the Shaman's shop, but I haven't found anything worthwhile yet. When I visit a few more times, I got more info for you." Ada explains.

"So... are you gonna pull out some sandwiches?" you wondered.

Ada smirks and shrugs. "Maybe, maybe not. Unless you ate, have you?"

"No."

"Then you should have some. You can't fight to  save the world without an empty stomach." Ada gave you a  piece and show you the photo. "This is the rental car that the thugs followed me, I gave a bit of money for the drug when I follow them to the expressway, it took forever until the stop by at the motel. I had to find you when I saw this..." Ada shows you the police chief.

"That's..." you started.

"Mhmm, The guy who goes to the Sharman's with Padme's parents." Ada confirms. "They all work together. This get interesting you know. And come to think about it....if I want a better job I could work for S.H.E.I.L.D as well."

"I would not if I were you." you denied.

"Come on, it's be fun. That way you and I could work together and chat with Black Widow and we could train together in agencies all day getting the job done quick."

"You could if you want...get new gadgets so you don't have to work for Wesker." you suggested. "However back on topic....River could never have gone missing somewhere."

 "So you meant to say he was murdered?" Ada concluded. "Well good thing it wasn't me this time."

"Those people might be Padme's  hired thugs who work outside the law. Padme doesn't have an in with the police. Rather, it's that they rely on her influence." you explain.

"So by "Outside the law." you mean to say..."

 You nodded. "Yeah...River has been disappearing because of those scumbags." Ada furrow her brows as you continue. "Ever since River went off on his own he can't trust me enough, and he bought a ticket... so that must mean that River met up with Padme. And that must be why he disappeared all of a sudden."

"So what do we do now, (Y/n)." Ada asked.

You sigh and started thinking when you told who infected the T-virus was none other than Padme herself and then you showed him her old charm that her boyfriend used to give her to. And then he was payed to seduce you when you were young and that's when Vi misunderstood the situation and abandon you with no explanation...leaving you heartbroken and betrayed.  "I wanted Padme to confess her crime. And if it worked that River got the money,  that would've been the case. He told me that he will gladly record every signal step for me."

"Have you mention an minute ago that it was declared suicide? Does it really changes anything?"

"Which is why I wanted to make Padme the outcast. Then I wouldn't have the legal advantage. I thought I let the world know exactly what she did by hearing her own confession. I wanted her to burn for the rest of eternity, spilling blood everywhere from her wounds. She'll never be able to laugh, and she'll never have happiness again." you talk scurrilously.

"But (Y/n), can you even get Padme to confess at this point?" she asked. "It's not like we can go out and look for River's body."

"Or maybe we can...We'll just find him first."

"How?" Ada asked again.

{~The next Morning~}

You explain Ada to stand by as you met up with Caitlyn filling you the details with your next meeting to see Abby at the bath house.

The boss lady greeted you with kindness to see you again and then you greeted Abby.

"Miss Abby Storm?"

Abby seems to be shocked to see you and you really can talk.

"You know each other? This is my son's girlfriend."

"I see...the two of us went to high school together." you replied. "Ah, I guess I shouldn't make her jealous 'cause I'm friends with you." 

"No! What are you saying? What she does has nothing at all to do with you." the boss said. "Don't make me cry, dear. We're getting dinner ready over at the temple. If you're available, Ms Ng, you and your friend should come join us."

"I'm very sorry, but me  and Caitlyn have plans later." you inform then address to Abby. "I see you're getting married. Congratulations. "

Abby begins to stutter but no words begin to blurt out.

"The next time I visit, I'll try to be here earlier, alright?" you asked the boss.

The boss woman nodded. "Okay, that sounds good. I'll see you."

You and Caitlyn left as you head inside the car, Abby stops you from closing the car door, looking a bit panic.

"Hey, (Y/n)! I'm so sorry we didn't get a chance to talk back there." Abby chuckles. "It's too funny, running into you out there. Great seeing you." she put up a fake smile. "Can we talk real quick? Huh?"

You stared at her. "Fine with me." You turn to Caitlyn. "I'll be right back. This won't take long."

Caitlyn nodded watching you and Abby talk somewhere private at the boiling yard. She was beginning to grow worried if Abby pull a stunt to hurt you. You told her about your trauma and this is why she would be worried if you were to be alone with Abby so she follow close with her gun in her belt in case you got hurt.

Once you two are really alone Abby just suddenly drops down on her knees. "Please spare me. Please spare me just once." she pleaded. "I've made a lot of mistakes, and I have no excuses. I won't ask you to understand. I'm incredibly sorry. I've been repenting my whole life and I won't stop, I swear, (Y/n)."

You roll your eye not buying her lies at all. "And exactly why are you kneeling already, huh? I haven't even started torturing you yet. This is supposed to be easy."

Abby chuckles nervously, "I was a child. My family had nothing, you know? I really didn't want to do it, but then they all..." she shudders. "I didn't have a choice. And we were all so young back then too. We all make mistakes when we're growing up, don't we, (Y/n)?"

You scoff. "Well, fine then. Tell me if this is a mistake." you picked up a burned wood and threateningly shove it to her face as she screams in terror backing away.

You fill with menacing look as she shouts at you, "Have you lost your mind?! I'm a flight attendant!"

You huff and just throw the fore wood back to the furnace. "This here is what you call 'Malice.' Ms. Flight Attendant.  When you're trying to hurt someone and you know it. You did that to me every signal day."

Abby brutally stood up shivering. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry. I've done something  really terrible. But, please, (Y/n), can't you please forgive me, just this once? Please don't tell my mother-in-law about what happened. Just stop contacting her." she begged. "Just until I get married, please. I've already resigned, so if I can't make this marriage work, I won't have any income, and I could actually die from this!" she then wails.

You just sassed with raise of your brow. "Huh, you know, you tried your best to change your tune, but it was too fast and too clumsy. I never planned on getting anything from you. Money, or an apology. Now you try to ask for my pity. You've tried to threaten me. So now what's your next great idea?"

Abby wipes her tear away and cursed. "Shit...What do you want? What now? What do you want from me now you psychotic bitch?!" she snaps.

You tilt your head with an innocent look. "You lost a phone didn't you?"

Abby went confused as you toss the her phone to the ground. Abby picked it up and then realization crosses her mind.

"That's right. That's the phone you lost." you confessed.

"It was you?" she was flabbergasted. "River didn't send me those pictures? You're crazy!"

"Just think, huh?" you sarcastically asked. "Think about how much more I know about you after looking such models."

Abby gasp.

"There's only one way to save your reputation, so think about it long and hard. It's what you do best. So, I don't have to meet with your mother-in-law."

Abby shakes more sniffing her tears. "I am gonna be on your side....until the day I die, (Y/n). What do you want to do first?"

You told her. "First, River. I want you to report the bastard missing."

{~At Kindergarten~}

Parent teacher conference Anakin meet's Akuji and  learns from Akuji that Padme was a malicious bully to you and others in the past.

They talk when you step outside with Sakari when you saw Akuji placing eye drops. You remember from your childhood that Akuji harmed you brutally.

You were out in the rain cold and drenched, alone when Vi never showed up whenever you cried to be saved when she was with Cailyn. Akuji just mocks you how much your body is filthy and ugly and just head to class with his friends.

Sakari hold your hand closer and walks away from him until Akuji calls out to you two.

"Well hey there, Sakari Yuji and (Y/n) Ng." Akuji smirks.  "So it looks like Padme's pretty little pet is her son and daughter's homeroom teacher now. Coincidence much?"

Sakari smiles a bitterly. "It seems Padme didn't tell you. My sister told her that it was not.

Akuji sighs. "If it wasn't a coincidence , then.... that means that your stronghold must've planned everything out from when we saw you and (Y/n) in the gym to this moment right now." He turns to look at you. "That's so scary."

"I haven't realize that you were like this." you spoke up. "I thought you'd be playing basketball or something."

"HUh, Tell me, why is it that bad feelings are always right?" Akuji exhales heavily.  "I don't think I can avoid this, and I can't stop neither of you. Will all this only end when everyone's suffered?....Like that long rainy day?"

Sakari glares at him mentioning your horrible past and slap him across the face to protect you. "Do not ever spout that to her, you bastard!"

Akuji chuckles darkly. "Hey, so you told one of your brother's and sister to throw anger, as well. I wanted to see how much you've grown up. That's why I'm here. Oh right...you still have those old scars, don't you?" he taunted. "Did they all get better now? Don't they feel hot?"

You just snap when it's your turn to hit him in the face until he grabs your wrist when Sakari was trying to help you Akuji threatens her. "Make one wrong move, I'll kill her."

Sakari growls and clenched her fist.

Akuji glares at you. "You better question, got it?" you stare at him back trying to rip away your arm until he roll up your sleeves seeing your scare. "Ah, it's still there." you shudder this feeling returning again. "Let me make it all better."

He brought his mouth towards you arm and exhales raspily and smirks. "I'm warning you. Do not ever touch Padme's kids....in anyway."

You hiss and kick him in the stomach making him grunt in pain as Sakari pulls you behind her. "If we're done here, did you get Luke's toothbrush? My sister sent it to you...for urgent delivery."

Akuji scoffs wiping the blood off his lips. "That was her doing?"

"Let me warn you as well." Sakari rephrased. "Do not ever help Padme Amidala in any way, understand? If you really want those kids, then we're the only allies you got. Not Padme."

Akuji small falls down.

"Also you should not be aware of this, but my sister-in-law was someone's else's daughter. And it's not Mr.Saint. Isn't that right, Akuji?"

Akuji chuckles. "My mom told me I should always listen to the teacher. Ha." he put out a handshake. "It was great seeing you two. Say hello to your fiance for me will ya?"

You scowl and just hand him the paper Luke drew. "This is yours."

Akuji unfold the paper in wide eyed shock as you and Sakari head back inside.

It was suddenly you started vomiting up in the restroom and Sakari was worried that this would happen and rub your back. She helps you flush the toilet as you sober sorrowfully, weeping the awful day.

Sakari shushes you, soothing to hug your frame. She feels your forehead that you are feeling sick. "You're having another fever. This isn't good...I have to take back home." she picks you up at ease towards to the car and drove immediately back at the household.

Sakari kicks down the door while holding you in her arms which alarms everyone in the team to see that you don't look so good.

"Help, anyone please! (Y/n) needs help!" Sakari panics in a hurry

"Sakari, what happened. What's wrong with our sister?!" Asben checks on you.

"Akuji, did something to her and she needs to get the food poison out of her system!"

"Quick put her in her bed, Niro get the hot pad." Yang instructs and Niro hurriedly start the stove and put the kettle on with hot water.

KYouwa begins to grow angry by the minute that Akuji would do something to you again. He watched while Yang helps you rub your arms so you wouldn't feel  numb while Sakari helps to make you drink salt water to flush all the food poison out.

After half  an hour later late night, you were able to breathe regularly while trying to get some rest. However you may have to use the bathroom and wash out the poison in you every time.

Kyouwa sat next to you on your bed, watching you sleep normally and breathe regularly in a slow beating heart. Once he knows that you should be able to rest he head out of his household.

He stroll around his area until he caught a familiar pinkish-red shaved hair passing by his territory.

"K..." Vi walks to him.

"Vi..." Kyouwa greeted her back.

"I thought I get to talk to you."

"Really huh? About what?" Kyouwa crosses his arms.

"You know who?" Vi looks away shoving her hands in her pockets.

"Know who? C'mon. Try and be pacific, Vi." Kyouwa retorted.

Vi sighs and spit it out.  "How is (Y/n)?"

"Is that your question?" Kyouwa raised a brow.

VI groans. "K!"

"Alright, alright, I'm just messing with you. Besides I care about my little sister if some of her ex-friends dumps shit over some fancy rich British girl, no offense." Kyouwa stated.

Well he does have a point, Vi will give him that. She has been a shitty friend who can't be there for you, whenever you needed her.

"(Y/n) felt sick."

"What kind of illness?"

"Well what do you think?"

"From what I saw, Sakari was carrying her like she injure her leg or a pregnant person is having a baby." Vi made a the last conclusion dumb

"That second part was so dumb, ya know?" Kyouwa deadpanned.

"You're right, it is." Vi apologized.

Kyouwa sighs. "(Y/n) threw up....Akuji attempts to bring up her panic attacks during her childhood in the rain. At least that's what Sakari explain what happened. And he grab her wrist breathing her old scar. She fought back and that's pretty much what happen in the state she's in, right now."

Kyouwa turn his gaze to see Vi's reaction was completely mortified hearing the state your in. Very stiff staying still and all she could say was. ".....Oh."

"'Oh'? That's all you can manage to say? 'Oh' ?" Kyouwa repeated.

Vi scratch behind her neck. "Don't get worked up now, K. I'm worried for her too. And there's one question that keeps on popping up on my mind for weeks now...."

"And the question is..." he waited.

"Where is her boyfriend?"

Now that he thinks about it it should not take long for Blake to finish his job as a agent for Fury. "As I told you before; a job has called and her boyfriend cancel their date."

"What job?"

"Do you really want to know?"

Vi grunted. "Damn it K, do you think I'm stupid? (Y/n) keeps on going out every time with other girls who dressed the same red dresses, and every time she came back she starts loading some kind of gym bag filled with money. And why is Caitlyn always tagging along with her everytime on bikes?"

Kyouwa was slightly astonished. "Crisis Core....were you stalking my baby sister this whole damn time?!"

Vi begin to grow anxious and believe her she does not want to piss your brother off. The last time she pissed him off is when they start fighting each other from the whole misunderstanding when Kyouwa thought that Vi was picking on you they started brawling. And guess who lost the match...

Vi.

Kyouwa was unbeatable and then you stop him and told him the the real reason why you were being picked on was because Vi was trying to help you find your way home.

Kyouwa and Vi made a truce and gave her a lecture that if Vi ever dares to hurt you, he'll never let her off with one swing of his fist of fury.

"I-I....I was  just looking after her!" Vi defended.

"By stalking her." Kyouwa giving her a dark face.

"So what?! Did you ask her 'boyfriend' when is he coming back?!" Vi argues back. "Well I'm tired of being left in the dark! I can't stand by and watch (Y/n) getting all heartbroken because some dumb bastard can't seem to put the job on hold while his own girlfriend is having puberty problems!" she rambles and her volume of her voice could wake up the entire neighborhood.

Silence fell in as Kyouwa clears his throat driving away the blush on his face mentioning the P word.

"You don't need to need spout out the P word." he muttered.

Vi blushed profoundly and stutter. "S-Sorry..."

Kyouwa straightens up. "Back on topic, you made a valid point that Blake hasn't been with (Y/n) very often...which was very strange. He takes his job serious and he should've report his absence." he place his thumb and index finger to his chin, pondering. "Could it be... that Blake has been compromised....?"

"Compromised?" Vi raised a brow. "What do you know K? Don't tell me; is (Y/n) really in danger?"

"I can't tell you more." Kyouwa degenerate.

"Oh screw the whole secret, K!" Vi snaps. "What is this about?!"

"Will you keep it down!" Kyouwa snaps back.

"No I won't! You better say it, before you spill it out!" Vi grabs him by the red jacket.

"Take your hands off my favorite jacket!"

"I would if you tell me why is (Y/n) always meeting with some other chick in red?!"

"She's a S.H.E.I.L.D. Agent you hot head!" Kyouwa  shouted at her face making her froze in place. "She's an assign assassin carrying out an order, Vi. " he removes her hand off his jacket. "Fury puts her on a mission to stop the Virus that will spread out the entire globe because of Padme. That's why she was meeting up Ada who wanted to take her down. That's why Caitlyn was giving her information for those people who hurt her since high school. (Y/n) is doing this out of Hate."

 Vi was mind blown. Horrified. Stunned. Astounded. Taken aback once again.

Kyouwa continues explaining, "(Y/n) was going to plan on destroying the virus by entering K.O.F. And if that's the answer you want to know, I suggest you take your family away from this place. Both cities are not safe if you get evolve."

Vi's breath was uneven but slowly but steady she calms down. "....This is .....unbelievable. So, when will this happen? And what about this Fury guy?"

"Fury has disappeared for god knows what. And the plan with Padme's friends will turn on each other. And the missing body of River has not yet confirmed who hide him."

Vi nodded in understanding. "Okay, so we just had to wait it out and see what happens."

Kyouwa nodded back.

Vi sighs and flips her hair. "And looks like I rope myself into this mess."

"Yep."

"And (Y/n) is still slightly distance around me and I can't approach her now that she is...different."

"Uh-huh...."

"But I could still try and hang out with her if her boyfriend is not here."

"You could try."

"So....wanna find out where this Blake guy is doing on his 'mission'?" Vi smirks mischievously.

This give goosebumps in Kyouwa's spine for trouble and city hunting. He smirks back as he and Vi give a good firm hand shake for partnerships.

{~Morning~}

The alarm ring as you slam it to turn it off. You feel like shit and you do anything to take down Akuji and sent him to his doom. You get up and use the bathroom and changed.

Packing your suitcase with your leather battle suit. The day of K.O.F is in two days and you can't possibly be resting here. And then you check your phone once again, you're boyfriend has not and for the last few weeks has not text you back yet.

Meanwhile Vi woke up the same time as you did and met up with Kyouwa in contact of finding out what your boyfriend has been up too.

They sat in separate benches and ate breakfast.

Vi took a bite of her food from Jericho as Kyouwa send one of his own agent to spy on Blake, casually glancing at Vi every now and then.

It was pretty obvious to Vi, that he was trying not to make her uncomfortable, and she truly appreciated that.

Just as she went to swallow the piece of tentacles in her mouth, Kyouwa began to strike up conversation. "So, what do you know about Blake?"

Vi paused, closing her mouth to think, before opening her mouth to take a bite of her sandwich again, as she nodded her head.

Glancing at Kyouwa, she noticed he was tense, she figured that he could see through Blake's facade as well from the beginning ever since DeadPool made a commotion.

Vi swallowed the piece of food, before speaking. "A very fake handsome rip off and I don't like him."

Taking another bite she waited for his response.

To her surprise, he seemed to relax, which made her relax, because now she knew for sure that her theory was right.

"Oh Good, it would have been a lot of trouble trying to fix the situation, if I had been wrong that is."

Kyouwa hums and shift to clasp his hands together. ""So then, I'm assuming that you can also tell somethings up?"

He was looking at Vi expectantly, as she finished her breakfest, with one final swallow. She nodded. "You mean that he is very obviously bad news? Ya, I can tell when (Y/n) didn't even look back seeing that other face of his."

Kyouwa let out a relieved sigh. "Finally, that I'm not the only one who can tell."

Vi raise an eyebrow, as she looked at him confused. "Could you're fiance who lived here not tell?"

"What do you mean? Does no one else know?"

Hesitantly, Vi had decided to ask, just to see if she was right.

Kyouwa had turned his gaze towards the river, as he sighed. "You and I are the only ones that know, that is, except (Y/n), sorta."

"Shit."

"Is there anyone who did noticed?" he asked.

"Powder did."

"I see." Kyouwa finish his breakfast.

"Kyouwa!" Vi and Kyouwa hear your voice as her heart race hearing you again. You approach them until you glance at Vi for a sec before returning your attention to your brother. "...Your suit has been pack for the tournament. I was going to ask, what kind of lunch would you prefer?"

Kyouwa smiles. "I think I prefer tuna sandwich. I will be easy not to pack a bunch."

"'Kay." you nodded as you were about to head back inside and suddenly Vi spoke up quick making you jump slightly.

"(Y/n)..." Vi started hesitantly, you could hear the heaviness in her voice, and she thinks you could hear it too, because you suddenly stopped yourself from taking another step to leave.

"There's something I need to talk to you. And it's really bugging me. It's about your boyfriend."

You were distraught not even looking back at her as she continues. "He doesn't seem to come and see you often and I had a feeling, something just doesn't sit right."

You said nothing until KYouwa speaks on her her behalf. "(Y/n), I hate to confess, Vi does have a point, she can tell that Blake isn't the type of agent material you know, he's probably not a nice man, and he's barely been here for a day."

Vi was surprised that he was quite upfront about it. His sentence having had made Vi avert her gaze from the river, to Kyouwa and you, she was feeling a little awkward now.

You had turned your gaze towards Vi with shock having not had expected Vi to figure it out so quickly that you are a S.H.E.I.L.D agent.

Vi's eye's met with yours feeling embarrassed, and like she wasn't supposed to be apart of this, she quickly averted her eyes back to the river.

Remaining quiet, she listened in on the conversation, instead of participating, because naturally, this wasn't any of her business, and yet, she had made herself apart of it.

Glancing at you again from the corner of her eye, she saw a heart breaking scene.

You had been looking at the grass, as  you leaned against the building, with such a sorrowful look that made her heart wince. You just sighed, like you just didn't want to deal with everything right now.

"Do you two have any evidence that Blake is horrible?"

Vi could hear hear the obvious stress in you voice, as you put your head in your arms, which were on your legs, that had been pulled up to your chest.

Kyouwa shifted over, so he was sitting beside you, and placed an arm around you. "Listen to me, you know better than anyone that he is up to something even if an agent can be deceiving to break in S.H.E.I.L.D HQ. He's not what you think, look at the way he has treated you!"

You slumped against the wall, further than you had been, as you took your head out from your arms, and leaned it back, against the wall.

"The fact that VI, a fissure, Can tell that he isn't as what he makes himself seem like to everyone, should be proof enough!"

Vi suddenly stiffened, as if she  had suddenly been dragged into this. "Hey, don't come dragging me into this, I'm just a Undercity person who has lost her temper, and has grown really attached to (Y/n), for some odd reason."

Sitting there, looking between the two off them, trying to figure out whether she should butt in or not, but deciding against it, and continued to just listen and watch. "I mean, it's not like I have anything to really say, except for 'I'm just really observant', but I'm not sure if that would help the case or not."

Shaking her head, as she continued to listen to your conversation.

You just scoff tiredly, as you go and answer Kyouwa. "Yeah so, Violet also doesn't know Blake the way I do, and besides, Vi had to join in the mission and doesn't really know Blake well enough."

"Fair point, but yet again, I am relying on my gut, and my gut hasn't proved me wrong, yet." Vi just shrugged her shoulders, at your response and her thoughts.

Noticing you suddenly looking at her with a look of hesitation. "I wasn't trying to prove you wrong."

"I'm not offended."

You sigh and and relaxed, as Kyouwa seemed glad Vi didn't take it to heart. Bu Vi continued, deciding now was a good time to voice her thoughts. "To be honest..."

She paused, glancing at you and Kyouwa, she saw you two  giving  a curious look. "I am only relying on my gut when I say that I get bad vibes off of your boyfriend."

Kyouwa seemed a little surprised that she voiced her thoughts, you seemed a little more depressing after that comment.

She continued. "And my gut hasn't given me a reason to distrust it, so far, it has only proven right. But that's just my opinion."

You looked away, gritting your teeth, as it looked like you were having a mental battle, while Kyouwa smiled at Vi gratefully, before going back to trying to reason with you.

Vi felt a little relieved to get those thoughts out, but felt guilty, when she saw you but your hands on your face, it was very obvious that you were stressing, and her attempt at helping, were only making it worse.

Looking around, Vi tried to look for something that could change the mood, when suddenly she remembered the Virus. She thought about changing the subject with it, but then thought about how now wasn't a good time to bring it up.

Sighing to herself, she stood up, and walked over to where you and Kyouwa were, She sat down on the opposite side of you, where  your brother hasn't been sitting.

Hesitantly, she brought her arm around you, and pulled you into an embrace, which seemed like you needed it for a long time.

She was good with comforting people, so this was the best she  could do. Or that's what her brain was saying, so it must have been true.

You had not and desire to hug her back, you would push her away from this unwanted desire. But...you just seem to let her do it. Even though you have been hurt for all your life your body and your soul had always been waiting and yearning for her to comfort you.  Yearning for her to save you from the pain you suffer.

Kyouwa let's go and place his hand on your shoulder in a comforting way. Kyouwa glance at VI and smiled thankfully, as he mouthed the words 'thank you'.

Vi nodded her head in response, as she continued to hold you in her arms, in a comforting way.

'Does this mean...that I almost have her back now yet?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 194 14
After that terrible accident,Y/N and Jinx have been closer than ever.They did everything together and didn't leave each other's side,until someone un...
290 0 20
!! THIS STORY DOESN'T BELONG TO ME, IT WAS WRITTEN BY @hellgodsrus, and @Taylor_Centauri ON AO3 !! https://archiveofourown.org/users/hellgodsrus/pse...
96.4K 2.7K 23
You where taken in by Vander along with Vi and Powder. You became best friends with both of them and maybe developed a small crush on powder. But whe...
3.7K 131 7
Caitlyn, that was her name. She's a kind person, someone you'd like to be around a lot. Somehow I managed to be her friend. Of course, her family di...